Salesforce Commerce Cloud

Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) is a on-demand e-commerce platform combines the functionality, flexibility and customization capabilities of an in-house application with the operational benefits of the on-demand model, allowing you to realize the full potential of the online channel.

Work for Salesforce Commerce Cloud?

Learning about Commerce Cloud?

Salesforce Commerce Cloud Reviews

Ask Commerce Cloud a Question
Showing 144 Commerce Cloud reviews
Commerce Cloud review by Amar G.
Amar G.

"Highly flexible CRM for inter & intra team work"

What do you like best?

That one can customize fields across industries (E-Commerce, Finance etc) using Restful APIs. One can control the exposure of a multitude of small dashboards within Salesforce using roles.

What do you dislike?

Takes time to figure out how to customize certain fields while making an API call that doesn;t support an object type. Support is slightly tardy.

Also one needs to find an expert in salesforce administration, which can be quite costly for startups

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in e-commerce/finance industry and you want to track how the data flows from pre-sales->sales->operations->approval->sign off then salesforce cloud does a brilliant job in exposing industry standards and makes it readily available for new users to adapt to it without much tech changes.

Maker and checker dashboards while liasoning with vendors (eg- we're a marketplace of financial services, and we communicate data/docs with our lenders using salesforce dashboard and exposed APIs)

Tech integrations of object types can create foundations of salesforce, while user interface can be used by laymen like sales, operations, accounts, admins etc

Going forward we'd like to utilize salesforce for accounting reports too. We'll recommend all our vendors/financial partners to communicate with us via salesforce only.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Commerce Cloud review by Nitish K.
Nitish K.

"Trusted and great tool for e-commerce website"

What do you like best?

I have been using Demandware (a Salesforce Product) for e-commerce site development and i simply love the way people At Salesforce are eager to help Whenever a ticket is raised for support. The sandbox view and pushing everything to cloud just makes it so simple and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i dislike is its not an open source where things get bit tricky when you are stuck at some point of development. The fees are comparitively a bit higher.

I think it is worth the price, for companies who are doing sale worth millions every quater.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy with development, support and maintenance. Probably the best for any e-commerce platform.

I can build a standalone e-commerce website and also integrate with tons of 3rd party products like PayPal, AmazonPay for ease of doing business. Everything can even be analysed to perfection.

Content, inventory and pricebooks management are things which are generally nighmares for business, but Demandware (Salesforce product) makes this so smooth.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

Commerce Cloud review by Hannah B.
Hannah B.

"Salesforce Review"

What do you like best?

I like that every department can work together to check up on our valued customers. We keep a log of each conversation and order places, as well as any disputes or issues. It's great to have one platform to manage all of our records and interactions, as well as shared documents and meeting notes.

What do you dislike?

Some features are not very intuitive or user friendly. Even with the help options and user manual, it took some coworkers extra time to get used to the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended to all companies that are having difficulty managing their client base and finding past records!

Before using Salesforce Commerce Cloud, we were using our website notes, Atlassian, in-house program, emails, etc. to record information and did not have one uniform platform to keep all of our customer records together. Now we can all work together and find information easily.

Commerce Cloud review by Jun S.
Jun S.

"Good stable platform"

What do you like best?

A stable platform that suits fashion retailers well. OCAPI offers good API structures and easy to work with. The configuration in the store front business manager was comprehensive. It was also easy to set up a job.

What do you dislike?

The development sandbox environment was slow compared to a production environment. The performance needs to be improved.

The development environment was very niche, now they moved to Javascript and hopefully, it would be improved.

There were some deprecated settings there since the Salesforce took over the DWRE. However, their partnership management team is more responsive now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would evaluate the size of your business and the type of the business. If you're fashion driven retailers and medium enterprise, then it would fit well. Otherwise, I would suggest Magento and other systems such as Shopify. Salesforce Commerce Cloud certainly is the market leader in the could hosting

The platform offers easy integrations.

Commerce Cloud review by Matt H.
Matt H.

"Salesforce is an enterprise grade ecommerce solution"

What do you like best?

Salesforce has the ability to both be an enterprise deployment as well as flexible to our needs. Our primary use is for multiple site deployment for location specific ecommerce portals.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce has evolved into its own ecosystem with a complex language. While Salesforce has nearly any capability you need (if you pay for development) its timely and costly to deploy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your full stack solution and time and cost to implement. Salesforce can be a large solution but will need complimentary connection to truly be a full solution.

Multi site ecommerce solutions, integration into ERP and CRM solutions.

Commerce Cloud review by Zahra N.
Zahra N.

"Great resource "

What do you like best?

There are many ways to interact with this software. You can use to it the best of your needs

What do you dislike?

I can be slow sometimes, lacking some operations that needed to be performed in a timely manner

We on a daily basis communicate with our customers to make sure their product is getting to them on time and if not, we are using the provided resources to explain the problem

Commerce Cloud review by Simon W.
Simon W.

"The best cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) ecommerce solution."

What do you like best?

Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a highly scalable ecommerce solution that allows us not to worry about unprecedented traffic or denial of service for some users due to unforeseen traffic. Salesforce Commerce Cloud upgrades are seemless happening in the background. Upgrade does not require technical skillset to install.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce Commerce Cloud is not suitable for non-standard or niche business models or audiences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce commerce cloud is an ideal saas ecommerce solution that frees your business from the demands of managing a technical roadmap.

Salesforce Commerce Cloud have provided a solution for our ecommerce store. We are able to keep pace with the fast pace of change within the ecommerce sector, so that we always have a best-in-class feature set.

User in Retail

"New Platform - Meeting Expectations!"

What do you like best?

Being able to schedule our website content weeks in advance is a lifesaver. We didn't have the ability to do that before so every time our homepage content needed to change, I would have to do it the day before even if that day was a holiday!

What do you dislike?

Building specific pages to send customers to can be a little trying at times. Would be nice to be able to use pricing etc. to build temporary pages for a sale.

This is definitely a more user friendly platform for us and a more user friendly site for the customers. We have more freedom to change the layout of our homepage in a matter of minutes. We have the ability to easily change content for different customers as well.

Commerce Cloud review by kamlesh k.
kamlesh k.

"Best CRM platform for all Kind of Organisation"

What do you like best?

The integrated solutions allow users to work more efficiently and increase the value of each part of the customer life cycle. Moreover, Saleforce analytics and its reporting function gives its users the ability to expand their campaign capacity. As a result, overall productivity can be increased and profit will enormously increased

What do you dislike?

Salesforce has its own maintenance schedule since runs on its own cloud server. As a result, there are times that the application will not be accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes i recommend to each and every organisation those who are using CRM tool i would suggest go to SALESFORCE. Best in Quality equally as Best in price.

i am just using for integration purpose. fetching the effective data and modifying as per the requirement

Commerce Cloud review by César Alejandro M.
César Alejandro M.

"ICould be better"

What do you like best?

Optimizing my site is very good, better than shopify , hize with both test pilot and I was better Shopify .

Similarly I really liked your shopping cart is very simple and has a very quick response

What do you dislike?

On technical support, I had many problems to try to solve but it was very slow, that does not mean that not ironed me , only it was very slow and I lost several sales .

Recommendations to others considering the product

We need to develop the area of technical support

This software solves the problem of online sales , it is not necessary to program a shopping cart to sell , the only thing is to set your page and they take care of payments.

Commerce Cloud review by Emily T.
Emily T.

"Works well as an organizational and notification system"

What do you like best?

-Report feature (to create reports from a variety of tags)

What do you dislike?

Can have an overwhelming amount of data and boxes to check

Able to see which customers are set to churn based off next bill date, which customers have not yet been reached out to by account manager and need re-engagement, customers who are taking great advantage of our software and seeing the most results by pulling specific reports with dates.

Commerce Cloud review by Katie B.
Katie B.

"Streamlining EVERYTHING"

What do you like best?

I like that it is entirely able to be customized. You can use it for any work environment, project, or SEO tracking that needs to be done.

What do you dislike?

The big bold button, "anyone can use" feeling - but honestly this is the route all software is taking and since its made for literally everyone I guess the learning curve is quite simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I had more information I imagine so.

We are able to streamline projects in real time with anyone, anywhere. We are able to work with many people on a team and no matter what time of day or what is happening whoever is working is able to reference that information and get rolling.

Commerce Cloud review by User

"Global Workforce Community Solution"

What do you like best?

I like that there is the option for conversations within the platform so that I can be kept up to date on what is going on in the company in different part of the world.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the tool is not very intuitive and it is highly configurable so it requires lots of training and even then not everyone has the time to use it to its full capacity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know that the price you pay up front is only a fraction of what you will pay over the lifetime of the product. It requires lots of configuration and a whole team to support the use and improvement of the product. In some cases it may also require the use of tutorial software (like WalkMe) to ensure that users are able to use it in the most effective way possible.

We are able to save contracts and project information in one location so that our global team all has access to the information.

"CS Perspective"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ability for our company specifically to track all of the sales and company data for each of the merchants that we work with. It's very easy to find the type of data I need on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into many issues with the platform, but that comfortability comes with time and using the product. It can be a little overwhelming to people who are stepping in unfamiliar with the space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the leader in the space for a reason!

I've used salesforce in a number of ways, but I really enjoyed the versatility of the product. It's able to cover so many different bases for a lot of different moving parts for a large organization, and does a great job tracking sales data and automating our social marketing.

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

Salesforce in a whole is pretty user friendly. I like that I can access my contacts easily and pull reports whenever needed.

What do you dislike?

I think the reporting tool should come with more explanations. I have been using it for many years so I pretty familiar with it's functionality but I think there should be pop ups or an easily accessible FAQ on how to customize reports.

The major benefit for me is the ease of pulling reports quickly. I work with so many people and it makes it easy for me to work more effectively.

Commerce Cloud review by Henry M.
Henry M.

"Utilizing Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn system, user friendly. Have access to all customer information on one platform.

What do you dislike?

It took some coworkers extra time to get used to the system.

Commerce Cloud review by Teresa C. M.
Teresa C. M.

"Work well for my small business"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use; can figure out most of it on my own. Fairly simple. It's also very easy to chart income and apply different filters to evaluate different areas of the business.

What do you dislike?

I'm unable to directly link to QuickBooks

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use; great support

Easy to evaluate growth of the business

"Not Great"

What do you like best?

Return labels are easily accessible and sent out automatically, which is an improvement.

What do you dislike?

We switched to this from an internal system, and our jobs have been considerably more difficult since the changeover. Nothing is intuitive, everything involves more steps than should be necessary, the views are confusing, information is poorly organised, and the system is plagued with glitches and things that we are simply unable to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't.

The system is used for all of our ordering and appeasement info. Return labels are easily accessible and sent out automatically.

Commerce Cloud review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"This is the right platform for most companies"

What do you like best?

I like that Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a 1-stop shop. Most of my operating expenses can be consolidated into 1 platform instead of many.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the revenue share model but am getting used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to other customers!!! It's difficult to find customers who are not getting what they need out of the platform.

Scalability is #1 for us. Salesforce saves us the trouble of spinning up additional hardware when we need to scale. They also help us by monitoring performance and stepping in when needed.

Commerce Cloud review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Streamlined Efficiency"

What do you like best?

That my customer base can easily (and more accessibly) access our online platform to purchase goods. We are more efficient as a company with this software which frees up much needed room for focusing on growth.

What do you dislike?

The overall cost associated with the our subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone looking to streamline there business efficiency and make it easier for their customer base to purchase

Streamlining and being more efficient and hands on in our retail locations

Commerce Cloud review by Erica W.
Erica W.

"Salesforce for Retail"

What do you like best?

Great way to documents sales interactions and complete tasks

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its not the most intuitive platform and could be easier to navigate

Documenting sales interaction and the ability to generate reports allows for a better look at numbers.

Commerce Cloud review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"best software or sharing data and review"

What do you like best?

best cloud based software to change the entire shopping experience where not only does it profile an integrated platform for reviewing each and every customer base but also helps track your sales

What do you dislike?

intensive training along with required software knowledge is time consuming and at times very redundant

Recommendations to others considering the product

intensive training and keeping abreast with the product knowledge gives the perfect platform to better the shopping experience and keeping results data driven

Commerce Cloud review by User in Internet

"Most robust, consistent and reliable ecommerce platform for brands"

What do you like best?

Love the ease of testing, promotional capabilities, new analytics features and merchandising capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Not much - it's my favorite ecommerce platform to work with and develop ecommerce strategies around. The current analytics/ dashboard reports are very limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a robust and secure ecommerce platform to support $10+MM in annual online revenue, SFCC should definitely be on your list!

The main differentiator and benefits of SFCC vs. some other ecommerce platforms are around overall campaign flexibility and ease of use.

Commerce Cloud review by Nick K.
Nick K.

"A Perfect Resource for Far-Reaching Teams"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is a great CRM product with many customizable features to help keep data organized. With so many contributing users, there is no better cloud product available.

What do you dislike?

While there is extensive customizable features, the user experience feels slightly outdated.

Centralized organizational solutions

Commerce Cloud review by Sarah K.
Sarah K.

"Useful and inspiring"

What do you like best?

Employee only coupons and social media from all over the world

What do you dislike?

Tend to be hard to navigate. Shows posts from everyone and can get annoying to filter things everytime you would like to view from a certain user

N/A

Commerce Cloud review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"very good platform to manage infomation"

What do you like best?

many company use this, so the online help and support is very good. It is very easy to track and find the information I need.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning, it require some training to how this CRM works, since it has some many tabs and option, but after a while, it is all okay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes, every big company should at least try this one out

We use this to store and manager customer information and lead generation.

Commerce Cloud review by Executive Sponsor in Sporting Goods
Executive Sponsor in Sporting Goods

"Demandware Implementation "

What do you like best?

The software itself is extremely dynamic and offers everything from high level views to very specific details of the business.

What do you dislike?

Our issues came with the implementation. It is difficult to know as a company how preparered you are but we did a good job of cleaning our data prior to implementation. However, the process and project management provided from our third party was not sufficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you have a solid team internally to help manage the project as well as hire a good third party management team.

Ecommerce B2C solution. Dynamic web platform. Direct connection with our ERP and PIM softwares.

Commerce Cloud review by Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

"Sales force Commerce Cloud is great!"

What do you like best?

It has transformed how we connect with our customers from the beginning of the process to the end. The analytics it provides is awesome. Apply pay is the best product it supports for our business.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike about this product yet.

It yields personalized on site product recommendations and personalized emailed for our customers. It helps us reach more customers and offer them a secure, single touch checkout process.

Commerce Cloud review by Julia M.
Julia M.

"Ecommerce for ALMOST everything"

What do you like best?

ease of set up and use. Saleforce commerce cloud has been around a long time.

What do you dislike?

the lack of custom reporting and transparency on when features are rolling out

Recommendations to others considering the product

Features and functionality for road map are still hazy for core platform. Salesforce has spent a lot of time on integrating partners rather than focusing on the core platform.

our entire business rests on the commerce cloud - we sell everything

Commerce Cloud review by Internal Consultant in Consumer Goods
Internal Consultant in Consumer Goods

"Still Has DemandWare's Bugs"

What do you like best?

I'm not really sure I have a "like best" other than...it usually works?

What do you dislike?

Salesforce purchased this platform in the last year or so. It used to be called DemandWare, and it was awful. Salesforce has done a lot of quality work to improve it, but it still carries a lot of the limitations and technical debt we dealt with on DemandWare. It's definitely lacking in quality site search, as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They've improved drastically but have a long way to go yet.

We needed an eCommerce platform. It was selected before I entered the company but I know pretty much everyone involved has some angst with it.

User in Retail

"Easily check all aspects of your business"

What do you like best?

I love that I can log in from anywhere and check on how my store is doing that day. I enjoy that there are so many options to view data and reports.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the newest update. The previous version was much easier to navigate.

I use it mostly for working out daily sales and kpi targets.

Commerce Cloud review by Vishesh S.
Vishesh S.

"Good Product. Needs a little more maturing."

What do you like best?

The config management and the spectrum of functionalities available are amazing.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are not performance centric like the PDP management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please make sure to go with rigorous performance testing. In some areas, code is not optimized, so the functionality becomes slow as the load increases.

We are using SFCC for our ecommerce platform.

Commerce Cloud review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Comprehensive Ecommerce Platform"

What do you like best?

The interface makes it easy to move between different properties and domains from the primary login. This also makes transferring business rules across multiple domains more efficient on the back end.

What do you dislike?

The campaign and promotion set-up process is a clunky process with multiple steps that could be streamlines

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with an agency or SI who is familiar with implementing SFCC.

Multi-domain, international online sales

Commerce Cloud review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Excellent PoS Software Anyone Can Use"

What do you like best?

Works really well and can be configured pretty easily. The AppExchange is really well designed and anyone can figure it out.

What do you dislike?

How the data is presented, it would be easier if the data presented could be overlaid with past data so that management can see how the sales are going and changes as needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend verifying that this covers everything your business needs because it is a little difficult to develop additional solutons on the side.

Commerce Cloud review by Sam L.
Sam L.

"CRM System Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and very easy customization. It allows for you to tailor your experience with the system as you wish.

What do you dislike?

case creation can be slow when going through multiple drop downs

salesforce cloud allows us to easily integrate with out other systems such as order management and gives us excellent visibility.

Commerce Cloud review by Philippe H.
Philippe H.

"Demandware review"

What do you like best?

All in one integrated platform.

The costs are indexed on revenue (pay as you grow) and the editor is committed to the success of the customer since it starts billing only when the customer is online and selling. The platform is very complete, customer friendly and performs decently regarding speed. Demandware is targeting brands and covering most of their needs, as well as understanding the key factors that a brand need to manage, and where it usually falls short.

Since I'm a technical expert and not an end user, I'll impersonate a brand when answering the questions. (I very well know the platform though)

What do you dislike?

The language used in the platform is proprietary, making any former internal workforce useless until retrained. The page load time is, on average relatively slow. On most references they showcase, the pages loads around 3 to 4 seconds, which is higher than most platforms.

The product offers large customisation capabilities but is still SaaS driven, what you need and is not built in needs to be built by yourself. The multi channel part is not yet totally optimal even if large progress were made with DSS (Digital Store System) and the rendering speed of the page is not always constant or as fast as other products.

The timing before being in production tends to grow, passing from 3 months previously to 6 now and growing slightly because the SI's working with Demandware tend to be flooded with demands. Also, the ecosystem is a bit weak, the platform do not so much drive external companies or freelancers to develop tools/addons, which, IMHO lacks a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check if you have specific needs that would not already be covered and would be a bit tricky to "side develop", then other platforms like Hybris could be logical to review, especially if you are very multi channel oriented. If you are a brand, looking for an online solutions covering most of the usual needs, Demandware will most likely cover the vast majority your potential needs.

Look also into the already existing systems you need to interface to Demandware. If they are very usual and widely spread on the market, Demandware most likely cover them, if not, you may enter a slight turbulence zone to make everyone talk together properly.

I'm not a direct user of Demandware, but I extensively reviewed the product since I'm the author of the "Benchmark of ecommerce solutions". The 2014 version will include the review of Demandware, hence I worked with them (in Paris & in Boston), to their review.

I do like the "all in one" approach, tailor made for brands. Experimented people, logical in their approach and the product is very complete. New features like DSS are covering the holes and the points that were ont previously covered pretty quickly and the roadmap is being drafted along with customers.

The overall approach of the product is very attractive and the SaaS model, adopted a long while ago made them breach the UK/US market first. It first limited the expansion in the EMEA zone, mainly in the Latin area because people think they can beat the odds and lower their TCO. In US or UK, the mindset is different because the accountability is made in an analytic way, hence the US/UK were the first to adopt. But the trend is now reaching Europe as well, and the French team has been replaced and rebuild for example, showing that when Demandware identifies a problem, it reacts and correct quickly.

Commerce Cloud review by Administrator

"Good software if you know how to use it"

What do you like best?

I like the interface and how easy it is to understand once you get the hang of it

What do you dislike?

It might be the computers I use it on but it seems to run very slow, operations that shouldnt take much time always seem to hang a little longer than necessary

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

Its able to collate information in different ways increasing my outlook

Commerce Cloud review by Melissa C.
Melissa C.

"Robust system to meet needs"

What do you like best?

The ability to streamline marketing and commerce initiatives. The usability and workflow was easy to use for a beginner or someone who used the system daily.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing in the system that I would change.

We needed the ability to streamline our ecommerce and marketing initiatives within all of our systems. The idea that our email marketing could be integrated into our CRM was a selling point.

Commerce Cloud review by Kate M.
Kate M.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that there are easy to use integrations.

What do you dislike?

It takes time to set up and time to train new employees

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, but it will take time to get your staff on board with a few of the platforms integrations.

It's easier to save everything and keep everyone up to date without too much back and forth.

Commerce Cloud review by J. Hunter G.
J. Hunter G.

"Sales force Review"

What do you like best?

I liked how they funneled in existing clients that were targeted for promotions.

What do you dislike?

There was not much that I disliked about the platform.

We were having some slow foot traffic and sales force really helped us pick it back up by giving us targeted leads to cal throughout the day and pitch promotions to.

Commerce Cloud review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Pretty easy"

What do you like best?

I like that it can be used by multiple people. It is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the pricing and some of the features are up to how much your department ponies up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it

We've been able to take care of customers a lot better from any place.

Commerce Cloud review by Ryan R.
Ryan R.

"Salesforce is a great solution to do business and also as a CRM! "

What do you like best?

I love that it works with retailers to create easy & transparent experiences. It assists with purchasing from clients to sending out purchased products and also has a customer assistance platform. It really make it very personal!

What do you dislike?

It is a bit expensive but think that is salesforce all around.

We are seeing a growth in sales here

Commerce Cloud review by Administrator

"Good Experience"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. I find it easy to find the data I need from orders and sales. Customer data is not too difficult either. Overall good Experience

What do you dislike?

Difficulty staying linked to other systems correctly. Had some order feeds issues as well as lots of issues logging in when first signing up

Ecommerce Site Order management

Commerce Cloud review by Srutiparna L.
Srutiparna L.

"Work on it everyday!"

What do you like best?

User interface very intuitive

Very flexible

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, I like working with Salesforce (everyday)

Data collection, Customer centric accumulation and layout of sales info

Commerce Cloud review by User

"Demandware for Site Merchandising Role"

What do you like best?

Interface is user friendly, good preview environment.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of limitations within tool and sometimes verbiage is not intuitive.

Ability to swap out content based on promotional activity, set up creative promos, launch new product, set up A/B tests.

Commerce Cloud review by Sacha G.
Sacha G.

"Demandware for eretailers"

What do you like best?

I managed the Demandware platform on a daily basis during my consulting jobs. As you can imagine, Demandware wasn't an easy tool to manager at first. After spending some time on their exchange center (learning site for users) I was able to push the platform and apply new capabilities that my client didn't have before. The feature or capability that I enjoyed the most is the ability to target experiences and promotions. As a result I was able to create unique experiences based on my customer's profile and spendings with associated promotions.

The ability to target experience is an asset to my client's business and resulted in an increase of +34% sales revenue.

What do you dislike?

In order to fully manage the platform you will need certified Demandware training. Please go to their exchange center to learn as much as possible. 'Those who manages the platform need to be as smart as those who developed the platform' my client use to say.

Good luck to you in the early days, you won't regret it after mastering the tool!

Explain the platform to business owners

Unique-targeted user experience with associated promotions.

Pages only visible to a certain group (based on location or spend).

Translate business needs and qualitative and quantitative data into amazing customer solutions.

Defining and monitoring success through site analytics

Commerce Cloud review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Salesforce is a great case management tool"

What do you like best?

I love that you have access to people's cases at your fingertips. You can view contact info, case notes, visits etc. You can also generate reports to pull data you require and customize it almost any way.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there's so many different permissions and easily enter duplicates without it notifying you.

This allows multiple locations to be able to communicate and see each person's information so if we've given supportive services at one office, all offices can see it so it doesn't get duplicated.

User in Retail

"Salesforce Commerce Cloud Review"

What do you like best?

I like that the Salesforce analytics and reporting function allows me to expand my overall productivity. It does an exceptional job of tracking data and provides reports that easy to decipher for business decisions.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the data is presented with past data so that users have the capability to visualize sales over a period of time. Also, there is a steep learning curve to master this platform to use it to its full capabilities.

I use the Salesforce Commerce Cloud for integration purposes. It allows me to keep track of different sales functions.

Commerce Cloud review by User in Computer Software

"Sales Force"

What do you like best?

It was easy to learn to use. It is easy to keep track. Used it for Cases and it was a good case tracker for incidents

What do you dislike?

Hard to pull reports. Graphs where not too representing of data.

WE deal with Cases. Incidents and it allowed us to keep track of cases. Also allowed us to implement another ticketing system

Commerce Cloud review by Megan N.
Megan N.

"An upgrade from Demandware"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for product/inventory management. Great comprehensive system for setting up promotions and offers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. We are looking into using more of the Content Management features; time will tell if the features are an improvement over what we currently use.

The biggest benefit is a more personalized shopping experience for our customers.

Learning about Salesforce Commerce Cloud?

* We monitor all Salesforce Commerce Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.