Salesforce CRM

Salesforce CRM

Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM helps you close deals faster from anywhere, anytime.

Work for Salesforce CRM?

Learning about Salesforce?

Salesforce CRM Reviews

Ask Salesforce a Question
Showing 6009 Salesforce reviews
Salesforce review by <span>Brad C.</span>
Brad C.

Salesforce is great

What do you like best?

It is not just a CRM for Sales or Support. It can really do everything that you need it to, things like a rolodex of your customers, history of what was sent to your customers, customer satisfaction surveys, NPS, CSAT etc. Learning how to use the system is easy and there is FREE ways to do that. You can use Salesforce Trailhead to learn everything there is to know about salesforce.com in a fun trackable way. You can even learn about the features you do not currently have so that you know if this feature is the correct feature for you and your business.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike but there are some business functions I do not like, ie forecasting. But that is more because of me not the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great and if you need to learn more there is always trailhead.

Selling our Product, Supporting our Product, Managing our Customers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce CRM
Salesforce review by <span>Sylvia M.</span>
Sylvia M.

Easy to use

What do you like best?

My company transitioned to Salesforce CRM 2 years ago and it was the best move. While it is not perfect it is certainly better than our prior system and since it is web base Functionality is much quicker and increases productivity. I love the app access via my cell as well. It can be glichy at times but access on the go with out having to pull out my laptop keep this account manager on the move. Proposal tool and opportunity funnel allows me to keep track of my clients better. Email templates and saleforce of outlook are my go tos daily.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app not always reliable. I cannot access orders/contracts . screens do not scroll left or right making it impossible to access certain edit areas on order screens. Have to try multiple times to get accounts to open.

Keeping track of the shear number of opportunities in my old system was not easy. with Salesforce I am able to consistently see new leads and management opportunity through to the closing process. I Because you also note way opportunities are lost it is easy to see why an accounts did not close on prior sales and are able to better position the deal for new leads.

What CRM solution do you use?

Salesforce review by <span>Martin Y.</span>
Martin Y.

This tool is life

What do you like best?

I dont know where to start. Salesforce is the first tool I use everyday as a salesperson. It helps me track all of my leads, check my opens and i really like how it is a centralized system and it has all the notes on accounts and prospects. There is so much more to this tool than what i had listed. I can say so much on how powerful and helpful Salesforce is.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you might need someone thats has training in salesforce to run certain reports that you would like to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if available, take training because it will help you so much. It's a great tool and use it to its max capabilities.

It helps me keep track of all my leads.

A CRM of all the prospects I am reaching out to. You dont have to worry about losing key notes because you can store everything inside the system (onto a lead, contact, account) It helps companies keep track of forecast as well.

Salesforce review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

Setting the Standard for Enterprise Cloud Applications

What do you like best?

- Easy to customize to meet an Enterprise size companies. Salesforce provides an easy way to administer for non-technical administrators as well as great tools for developers.

- Great ecosystem of implementation partners, Native Force.com software providers and other SaaS companies that provide out of the box integrations make it easy to meet all your requirements.

What do you dislike?

- User interface is becoming dated.

- Price is high for small businesses that require less customization, but still need some basic features, like opportunity management, customizable dashboards, campaigns and mass email.

- Experienced admins know much more than the tier 1 support team and it takes several iterations/escalations to get an issue resolved.

- Upgrade process is well run, but inflexible

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the out of the box functionality. It will save you administration costs down the road.

Ability to have dashboards for sales and company goals improved communication and helped motivate team members across the company. Also helped reduce sales ops costs.

Salesforce review by <span>Rolland P.</span>
Rolland P.

All around the trade.

What do you like best?

Much better to maximize the time reps spend realization with performance and cooperation tools that work everywhere, on any electronic device. The simple way to share facts and get complete client insights on sales, marketing.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I don't have any annoying steps with this program. I know how to solved errors so with this I also don't have any issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is very powerful for sale. I recommend it to you as I know that there is everything that we need for a successful business. Also, you will have the ability to create your marketing team clever and effective. You will find and keep more clients which is really good. I recommend it.

We like to use that platform to provide clever service with the cooperation and efficiency tools they need, as well as a full view of the clients. We can control our customer throughout email, mobile or messaging in the social media.

Salesforce review by <span>Josh S.</span>
Josh S.

The Definitive Sales Solution

What do you like best?

Salesforce is and has been the industry leader for many years and the continue to innovate at every turn. The platform has grown considerably as they prepare for each new turn in the sales and client relationship management space. Not only are their solutions top notch, but their learning platform, Trailhead makes it easy for even the most novice of users from Admins to Sales pros, learn and adapt to the tool for their day-to-day needs.

What do you dislike?

Their Premier Support services doesn't quite live up to the hype. We often have to chase them for an answer to the support tickets we submit or find that they don't understand our business processes. These lack of understandings can end up with delayed responses to our internal users or cause additional work for our admin and analyst team members.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to evaluate the complementary cloud products; i.e. Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Analytics etc. While SFDC may not be the market leader in some of these areas yet, they are rapidly innovating. While their solution is very flexible thanks in part to easy to build Apps and the AppExchange, you know their additional clouds will play nice with your CRM.

Complete client relations management. From top of the funnel sales prospecting to managing our clients once they've been onboarded; we have a all-in-one platform that allows us to manage these customers and record all necessary data. Sales activity, client engagement, opportunity forecasting, business analysis, the list goes on. Salesforce.com is our one truth and allows our business to centralize our processes.

Learn more about Salesforce CRM

Salesforce CRM Videos

Learning about Salesforce CRM?

* We monitor all Salesforce CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.