(7,807 reviews)

Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM helps you close deals faster from anywhere, anytime.

Work for Salesforce CRM?

Learning about Salesforce?

Salesforce CRM Reviews

Ask Salesforce a Question
Showing 7,806 Salesforce reviews
Salesforce review by Cole D.
Cole D.

"Find leads, track them, and track outreach"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce CRM
Salesforce review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"a bit clumsy setup"

What CRM solution do you use?

Salesforce review by 碧天 .
碧天 .

"It has a relatively easy to use interface"

Salesforce review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising
View Original

"Terrific Software for Managing Accounts"

Salesforce review by Graham P.
Graham P.
View Original

"Lightning Makes a Big Difference "

Salesforce review by Sarah G.
Sarah G.
View Original

"Advanced customer relationship management tool"

Salesforce review by Joel M.
Joel M.

"Comprehensive but complicated"

Salesforce review by Administrator in Chemicals
Administrator in Chemicals

"Software that can do it all."

Salesforce review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Comprehensive"

Salesforce review by Joshua M.
Joshua M.

"An extremely beneficial business development / tracking tool"

What do you like best?

Salesforce CRM has been an absolute blessing to our organization. I have only been using the service for the last year, but the experience of moving to the 'lightning' platform has been fantastic. Our business team is able to properly track potential leads, expenses, and projects in the pipeline for review. We now utilize the service daily in order to manage our department.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce 'Chatter' could be developed further. There is a social network feel to the platform that does not feel fully utilized. There appears to be a move in the right direction - but the 'chatter' service has room to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a lot of valuable information that comes from Salesforce CRM. I would recommend a highly talented IT / business development team defining the guidelines for using the service prior to any integration. Overall, if used properly, one can extract very valuable business data if calibrated correctly!

Salesforce does a fantastic job of tracking data. Our entire organization has moved over to the service in order to have a more cohesive operating unit.

Salesforce review by Stephen R.
Stephen R.

"It has been the best software that drives my sales to another level for more than 20 years"

What do you like best?

Our company has gone through hundreds of changes and transformations that has led us to be who we are today, in that sense we had to use different sales software over time to control millions of transactions and customers that grow more and more each day. plus. This time I will talk about Salesforce CRM that together with Salesforce Sales Analytics have given us the most opportune speed to consult statistics, customers and provide us with analytical data security 24 hours a day from any device authorized by our company.

What do you dislike?

I really like 98% of its structure and functionality, the other 2% that I do not like corresponds to the fact that sometimes the tool has to be restarted so that it can continue with its work and the technical support that it takes a while to answer. Of rest salesforce is the best thing that I have tried to increase my sales and to satisfy in a better way our clients

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to those who have the software give the best of uses to achieve increase the speed of their sales processes, this will help a lot to keep loyal customers with you

We seek with Salesforce CRM to increase even more the frequency of purchase of our customers, guarantee the permanence of the same in our portfolio of clients and thus be able to continue to be the number one company in our industry in the United States. Salesforce is one of the best software that I have experienced in the last 20 years

Salesforce review by Madelen R.
Madelen R.

"Satisfaction for customers"

What do you like best?

The benefits we get from using SalesForce is its ability to track my sales staff's data entry of all reservations, sales statistics within my region, and much more. In addition, from SalesForce I can send an email to a client that directly verifies if the reservations entered in the system are correct or not.

What do you dislike?

One of the biggest drawbacks is the duration of the expiration of the password; As sellers, we always have to enter a new password every 30-45 days, we would like there to be an option to extend the duration of the expiration of the password.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can create a snapshot of where members of your sales teams are located (profits, conversions, potential money on the line, number of stalled projects, etc.): a great tool to motivate your team and help you decide where to invest your Energy.

I believe and we are sure that SalesForce makes our business have the ability to track and generate more revenue, and to determine where more resources are needed to increase customer satisfaction. I encourage anyone in the CRM business to use SalesForce.

Salesforce review by John B.
John B.

"Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I have used Salesforce for over 10 years with multiple companies. It is highly customizable, great for reporting, and dashboards provide excellent summaries for Exec Mgmt.

What do you dislike?

Every organization I have been with has a different way of using Salesforce. I do like that it is customizable, but, it takes weeks/months to train and ramp up at a new org after you dive into their CRM instance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce is a very powerful tool. Like most tools, you need a plan and structure to maximize what you get out of the system. To setup and get it "working right:" may take a few tries, however, once optimized, you will not be disappointed. There are multiple ways to slice and dice your data once it is in the system. I also love visiting the Trailhead portal and Forum for support from other admins/users.

Lead gen attribution, opportunity tracking, product interest traction, and customer retention. This has made it easy for my team to see where we are winning, losing, and where to focus our efforts to maximize ROI.

Salesforce review by Anny S.
Anny S.

"CRM with great tools that meets the needs"

What do you like best?

We like this software for the possibility of closing sales more quickly, it also works from its internet platform so users can access from different mobile devices complying with its security barrier, practical and intuitive design that is fully developed to meet the needs of any company, we also like it for its integrations.

What do you dislike?

In the first place we were about to change the option with Salesforce, because we needed to invest a lot of money, but we decided to start with the free trial to make the right decision, we used it for a few weeks and we changed our plan, it was a good decision, But this cost problem may not result for small businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A CRM fully equipped with the best tools, integrations and multidisciplinary platform. With a storage cloud that will make your business grow.

The biggest benefit is the success with the clients, we are pleased to offer you a pleasant attention to each one of them. We can also mention that Salesforce has helped us in a big way to increase our sales, using SalesCloud everything is easier, the data of our customers are safe there.

Salesforce review by william s.
william s.

"Sales force CRM has given more control of the equipment and increased my sales"

What do you like best?

That I can use both online CRM and on-premise CRM and thus maintain the best control of my information technology equipment, we have installed in our company in an exclusive place but at the same time we have the online version that allows us to visualize the statistics in any time of the day and with different electronic devices, apart we receive excellent technical support and customer service from sales force CRM ... the cost is minimal for the great help that the software provides to all our vendors.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the support sometimes take 2 days to answer and is not as efficient, in addition I had to hire both online CRM and on-premise CRM but should have both versions in a single package, plus a general cost and not separately. This suggests that they use a third party to solve this shortcoming which is not beneficial for our company or for its reputation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is always better to acquire both online CRM and on-premise CRM to achieve 100% control of all information from anywhere in the world ... so achieve what the software promises, optimize and increase sales and have a very satisfied customer as you want in most societies

We are resolving to know the concept of marketing automation and management of information technology equipment with more security remotely and at any time. Improve sales through automation and make our systems more productive for sellers, thus achieving loyalty from our customers in the way of the growth of our company.

Salesforce review by Brad M.
Brad M.

"Expensive but worth every penny"

What do you like best?

The customization is endless and integrates with just about any other system you have either through a native app, a middle-man like Zapier, or through API calls. We easily manage and report on thousands of contacts, touchpoints, and interactions. We also can process revenue and projections with ease using their dashboards and reporting.

What do you dislike?

There is quite the learning curve, however they have a very well built out class structure and learning site in their trailheads. It is also expensive, but in my opinion, it is worth the cost when you figure the level of salary that it costs to manage it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They seem to be on the cutting edge and are always rolling out updates and improving their systems. Also, just about every other software that integrates, integrates with Salesforce first and foremost, and if not, they integrate with Zapier who can integrate with Salesforce.

We have used SF CRM for everything from managing our sales pipeline, to syncing with our phone system for click to call and outbound tracking, to CPQ solutions, to our Marketing Automation integration.

Salesforce review by Andrew T.
Andrew T.

"Couldn't live without it - but still don't love it either."

What do you like best?

Saleforce seems like it's pretty much the gold standard for CRMs, so that's good. Still, there's a lot of work in configuring it and so much feels un-intuitive, and re-working things can add a lot to costs. It's pretty powerful, and that's great, but I wish there was more intuitive organization.

What do you dislike?

I don't like scenarios where information doesn't flow well between objects in the program - a detail that's prominent for a lead may not show up or be edit-able in an opportunity, and reminders are clunky - I'll do something (like email a client and synch the email to salesforce, or call a client, and log the call) but salesfoce won't "see" it as done and clear the reminder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to spend more on setting it up and linking it to other software than you'd have expected.

Simple, CRM is important - Salesforce allows us to maintain a thorough database of clients and inquiries.

Salesforce review by Jon M.
Jon M.

"The Cadillac of CRM's"

What do you like best?

The features available as add ons are probably my favorite thing about Salesforce. These tools just complement the ease of use during the day. I am able to stay organized and on task. Coming from an archaic CRM at my last role, I have seen improved success during the year while using Salesforce. We also use an add-on dialer feature. We are able to make calls directly in Salesforce. It also creates an activity for the call. We are also able to send emails with a add-on feature which truly makes an all in one CRM system.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I have is that Salesforce Lightning took some time getting used. Although all the features are still there, it was rearranged which slowed me down for a while. Once you get used to it, I found it more intuitive and easier to use than Classic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a robust system for your sales staff, Salesforce CRM is the way to go. With all the add-on's available you will be able to tailor it to fit your needs.

The main problems we are solving with Salesforce CRM is using it to keep track of leads and contacts at various companies. We are able to move them along the sales track by keeping detailed records and being able to pull reports with all the information. It keeps the sales department organized and on track.

Salesforce review by Omar N.
Omar N.

"Good, but could be better"

What do you like best?

The integration that it has are very nice. whether with outreach or discovering, it is very convenient.

Also, everything is right there at you finger tips. The ability to see linked in and discover org info within SF is nice.

it does look very nice. i like the tabs feature of liughtning. it makes it seem like a webbrowser. something they should do is create a desktop app that acts as its own portal or browser. i feel like this would clean things up a good amount.

What do you dislike?

Lightning is SO SLOW. Like super slow. and it takes so long to convert leads. It needs to be more intuitive and more realiable

Creating accurate reports is pretty hectic as well. It takes a good amount of time to learn how to create proper reports. IT needs to be more intuitive and more simple for people often create reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get yourself someone who is going to be able to fix things when they break because they will. We have ourselves a resident SF wizard and he is constantly fixing things. The reliability of the tool is suspect and it sometimes decides to just stop working.

also, if you are going to use this, until they actualy fix lightning, use classic. I still use lightning only because that is what i started on. and i do not want to relearn the tool.

Helps us go after the appropriate accounts. Helps us make our work organized. Helps us close deals fast

Salesforce review by Trevor A.
Trevor A.

"Using salesforce as a platform to manage lead pipeline"

What do you like best?

The ability to connect salesforce to other external platforms, like Panda Doc and Groove, makes managing leads much easier than with any other platform I’ve used

What do you dislike?

Did user interface of salesforce classic isn’t as clear as I would like it to be. I also find that the search feature often times does not deliver what I desire

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re looking to grow an enterprise system, just start with salesforce. It may be More than you need any more expensive than he would like it to be off the bat, but switching over from any other system to salesforce is enough of an annoyance that I would just use it from the get go.

As a company we’ve been able to do much better at maintaining a trans parent lead pipe line due to the Salesforce’s Ability to allow multiple users to login and help work on leads.

Salesforce review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"Excellent Platform"

What do you like best?

Two months ago I started using SFDC CRM for the first time ever. Before I had used a bunch of different systems and none of them are as intuitive / consumer-friendly as Salesforce. What I like best is the amount of relevant data you can view about each prospect, without having to open several sources (linkedIn, discoverorg, etc.) at once-- its all right there

What do you dislike?

Duplicates - I've been seeing quite a few of them and it creates difficulty when trying to send emails through Salesloft as there are often two different email addresses. Also, there have been a few times (not many) where I've taken a mobile number from Lead IQ, and I've gotten the wrong person even though they have the same name.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using Salesforce CRM for all of your client management needs- it's pretty easy to use and keeps you organized. You have to be very thorough / diligent about putting your information in correctly and in real-time so that you can get the most use out of the platform.

The main business problem I'm solving is effective / efficient prospecting-- Salesforce CRM makes outbounding a whole lot easier. A lot of people don't answer their office phones, so finding their mobile phone number is extremely helpful (they usually answer). Lead IQ has a lot of mobile numbers available it seems.

Salesforce review by Nicole F.
Nicole F.

"Helps me stay organized"

What do you like best?

The pipeline is definitely the tool that I like best. I can get a quick glimpse of where everyone is in the sales process. I can clearly see what clients I need to focus on and which are smooth sailing. I can tell how much revenue I have just sitting out there, so I can go after it to hit my sales goals.

What do you dislike?

This program does take a lot of time. Its worth it though to stay organized and on track!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best CRM tool I have used. A must have for any sales team or sales manager!

I feel like Salesforce sort of schedules my days for me. Before, I would go out and see clients and what I got, I got. Salesforce sort of works as my brain in a lot of ways. I dont forget about money thats out there on the table!

Salesforce review by James N.
James N.

"Very Easy to Navigate the software"

What do you like best?

Salesforce makes my work day so much more organized and I am able to recall data and detail with ease. Once you learn the features of the program and get use to the navigation, it really becomes a useful program. Whether it is storing notes, or collecting contacts and important information about them.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that comes to mind that I dislike. I have not used other CRM programs, but from what i understand and most companies that I have worked with, this is appears to be the best one out there.

The business problems that are solved with Salesforce CRM are mainly data management and process efficiency. Being able to go back to a client that you haven't talked to or reach out to in a long time and then picking up where you left off because of notes about what you talked out is a very important relationship maintainer.

Salesforce review by Steve L.
Steve L.

"Best CRM ever! An invaluable Tool for any organization"

What do you like best?

The power and functionality and the ability to track your sales process through charts and graphs and reports. Also, it seems that Salesforce as a company id very devoted to improving the product roadmap moving forward

What do you dislike?

Too many features - makes it cumbersome. It's always been a bit bloated but it's powerful. Also, Lightning is supposed to make everything faster (and it does respond faster) but I sometimes have to go back to Classic mode in order to create certain reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's great and invaluable as a sales tool. I've been using it as my go-to CRM for more than 10 years and it is always powerful, robust, and crucial for tracking sales process progress and analyzing the sales funnel to make somewhat reliable predictions for sales outcomes.

I use it to track my sales funnel for my entire organization. By creating reports on all sales activity and all sales stages, I can successfully predict certain sales outcomes for my entire organization. By integrating salesforce with a lead generation software (I use ClearBit) I have been able to increase my sales prospect database from 3,900 emails to over 50,000 emails. And by further integrating Salesforce with a mass email program (I use Grooveapp) I am able to successfully prospect to those 50,000 emails each month. Sales in my organization have tripled since this integration and it's all been possible because of the flexibility of Salesforce.

Salesforce review by Jacob B.
Jacob B.

"Definitely recommend. And I have."

What do you like best?

Salesforce is a convenient, easy-to-use, user-friendly tool that really helps us organize our client base. I love the email-to-Salesforce feature and all the other features that help us consolidate our client base into one platform, and do just about anything from there.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have no complaints with the Salesforce software. It's exactly what we need and has all the advanced features in a place where you don't have to feel overwhelmed by them, but they're there if you do need them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. Very easy-to-use, and I'm confident it's the best platform for CRM out there.

Our business has a huge issue with employee turnover each year. Once we implemented Salesforce, that problem was mitigated. We can enter notes about clients, so that any information that an employee has about a client, gets put into Salesforce, and any future reps can see those notes and pick up that relationship seamlessly.

Salesforce review by Andrew C.
Andrew C.

"Salesforce Through an SE's Eyes"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is fast and simple for my use. I also like the fact that I can use it very easily and quickly on my mobile phone. This comes in handy since I travel a lot for work and my sales team needs me to approve sales workflows quickly. I am surprised at how quickly the app loads and how effectively I can get information entered via the mobile platform. This is not easy with a lot of other business apps out there.

What do you dislike?

I wish contacts were easier to add/update, little confusing at times. This could just be a lack of training but I figure it should be a little more intuitive. There are also times when I cannot find customer information needed, but that is usually due to colleagues not adding the information. A CRM is only as good as the data you put into it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great product, but not sure if it is scalable to smaller organizations. I'm not sure of the pricing so it might not be as big of an issue as I imagine.

As an SE I use Salesforce to primarily to authorize a sales workflow, manage customer contacts, and add supporting documents to accounts. It helps keep me organized and in sync with my colleagues. The first portion is what is most important. It allows us to verify customer networks and compatibility before our sales team gets too far into the sales process.

Salesforce review by Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to see all recent opportunities quickly, many options for sorting. Easy to edit everything involved in the process and mark opportunities one way or another. I like the easy of finding everything created for a certain customer and the ability to edit from that page. Sorting options make it easy to find close dates and stage of proposals by customer making customer management much easier. The tab I used most often is opportunities. From here I can see everything important and add new proposals. I also really like all of the information under the all opportunities tab. I can see everything I've added to the proposal including dollar amount and any break down that we've included.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes feel like there are too many features. Can ignore them if necessary. I did not like the change from classic to the new version. It took some time to get used to the new site. I wish the details tab under opportunities would show as the first tab instead of the third tab. All of the pertinent information for my proposals is under details instead of activity. I show no information under activity so it is not useful to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No recommendations

Keeps you accountable as you can see when something was due to close so you can remember to follow up. Easier than remembering or adding calendar reminders. More sales are usually the benefit.

Salesforce review by Laura C.
Laura C.

"Salesforce - Complex and not intuitive but can really do anything you need"

What do you like best?

It's great how much customization is possible within Salesforce, which is why companies in a wide variety of industries and sizes can craft Salesforce to work for them. Salesforce can be completely built to work with your sales process, and you can always change and update things as your sales process evolves.

What do you dislike?

The great thing about Salesforce, it's breadth of customization, can also be its downfall. There's a reason why there are so many professional Salesforce developers and consultants out there who deal with building Salesforce accounts for clients full-time. If you're a small company that doesn't have a large sales/CRM budget, then Salesforce likely isn't for you because you'll need to spend time and/or dollars making it fit for your company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a set CRM budget and either someone on staff who can customize or have a developer within budget, because it will take time and resources to set up, and could take additional resources to update down the road.

The primary problem we solve by using Salesforce is keeping the high volume of leads and opportunities within our sales pipeline organized. Without a CRM, there would be no way that we could stay on top of all of the moving parts within our sales process.

Salesforce review by Rachel S.
Rachel S.

"CRM dashboard- Making work fun again!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy using CRM salesforce and the tools it has to offer. I enjoy the chatter section as well, like blog posts about current topics within the company. there's an activity section for users to update current activities that all can participate in. Calendar sections are helpful to plan certain business functions.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the user interface was less clustered and had a nicer appeal to it. Make things more colorful and less bold or underlined hyperlinks would help. Make this like any other social media outlet that we have freedoms with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CRM salesforce gives users the avenues to be able to communicate with other regions of workers or other people in the same line of work or organization that may be experiencing similar issues.

We are enjoying using this tool and just want it to get better. Updates to the user-friendliness would also help.

Salesforce review by Jeremy G.
Jeremy G.

"The Gold Standard CRM"

What do you like best?

Salesforce requires training for the more indepth use of the CRM but for someone just wanting to add, find and contact a person within the CRM, it's very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce does not offer training. You have to utilize one of their referral partners for implementation and training - unless you hire someone internally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you implement be ready to contract a 3rd party, or hire internally, a Salesforce ninja to setup, implement and administer/train your implementation. This is not a buy it and be ready to use the next day software. It takes experience to implement properly.

Capture and visualization of Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and Implementations of a sales process. Having this data in one place, offering reporting and dashboards is vital. Our sales process is more streamlined to closing and Exec level has a view into where a sale is or is not.

Salesforce review by Jean Edouard S.
Jean Edouard S.

"Fast and reliable CRM"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is a fast and reliable CRM. Working with our Salesforce Admin we've been able to customize it to match our customer journey as well as possible. Search is smart (with suggestions coming up frequently) and very fast. This makes it much easier to be more productive throughout the day. It is also have strong integration with other third party software makes. We use Sales Loft and it is deeply integrated. This delivers a seamless experience.

What do you dislike?

Ability to customize search fields and assign priority contacts. I would love the ability to have more granularity while account mapping a new organization. For example, I would like to be able to connect different contacts based of their hierechy and department they are in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

By far the industry leader and should be at the top of everyone's list.

Ability to keep track of all customer interactions and work collaboratively with team-members to close more deals.

Salesforce review by Andy S.
Andy S.

"Easy to use and very modular!"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is in a league of its own. It has a really simple user interface that is able to connect with so many other apps. Salesforce helps reduce data entry and gets you more focused on closing deals. It also allows me to manage my time effectively and keep a detailed log of activity throughout the week.

What do you dislike?

I think one of the big downfalls is just the amount of data entry that can happen over time. If there were a setting to remove unqualified contacts or old company information it would help save a lot of time not to mention headaches.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce is in a league of its own. Account Management, Lead Tracking, Lead Workflow, Lead Management, App Integration are all reasons why Salesforce is a must for your company. It provides a greater opportunity for teams to close more deals and focus on driving value.

Salesforce CRM is helping our team stay focused on closing deals. It keeps the entire organization abreast of the latest activity within an account. It syncs with multiple application allowing us to get a better more holistic view of our accounts. The benefits are closing more deals. Seeing our company win some of the biggest accounts in the world has been exciting.

Salesforce review by Matt  P.
Matt P.

"Literally, I couldn't live without it "

What do you like best?

Centralized location for all of my information and the fact that SFDC doesn't switch their UI around too much. It really gives you the opportunity to get so comfortable with the platform that you it almost becomes second nature when using it. The other thing that I love about it is the how configurable your views, reporting, and dashboards are. One of the big reasons the CRM is helpful to me is that it bubbles up all of the information to the top, which means nothing slips through the cracks. I can't tell you how many times I've mentally forgotten something, salesforce reminds me, and it ends up in a closed deal.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes things can be a bit slow to load. Other times, you'll have to integrated systems running in the background, and when you go to save something, you're not able to because that other system was using the record page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep innovating. I love the new Lightening platform. It really helps me get my job done faster based on the most important information being in the exact right place.

It helps not a miss a single opportunity, whether that be a customer you forgot about or an important piece of information you forgot. The benefits are very tangible from an ROI perspective because it helps you be in the right place, at the right time, and ultimately win the business.

Salesforce review by Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.

"Great tool if you learn to use it"

What do you like best?

The training program it has. I went from a novice to an expert from hands-on learning. The customization aspect of Salesforce is important from pages to fields to the objects. You are able to modify the different tenancies and views. Amazing support can be found through their Salesforce community. There is a lot that can be done in Salesforce if properly utilized. Integrates well with a few other our other products.

What do you dislike?

I don't really enjoy the Lightning version. It made some steps a nuisance. Not everything in Classic is in Lightning. Now, not all functionalities are supported on both platforms. I have to switch between the two to really get done what I need. It is harder to log emails in Outlook now. Additional steps. Some of the needed updates are behind. There is no way to mass email in groups. The Salesforce community has to really want it for it to happen. The app is good but has ways to go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trails and the badges. It can make you a Salesforce expert. Also, considering taking the test.

Efficiency across teams. Customer touches and being able to track it. We utilize reports in our different departments. Organizing our clients. Staying on top of the pipeline. We are seeing better client outreach. We are able to move away from email and set up tasks instead. Having a one place stop to get all of what we need.

Salesforce review by Lucy S.
Lucy S.

"Has the potential to make my life so much easier"

What do you like best?

I think how you compile different important information in the dashboards and then customize and run reports depending on what type of data you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

It is not totally self-intuitive. Would benefit from a tutorial on how to use the main functions. The texting through Salesforce function is tricky because I also have to log on my computer to respond and cannot respond on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great software to implement in your business but it is not that helpful if you have not received a comprehensive tutorial. I still have to ask for a lot of support on various functions from other people in my organization that know more.

I am tracking leads and sending communications to recruit people to do a summer program. This is not in my role, but the Treasurer of our organization also uses Salesforce to track if program fees have been paid.

Salesforce review by Alex M.
Alex M.

"Poor Lightning experience but improved efficiency"

What do you like best?

In Lightning, the summary views of open opportunities and business closed in the current month on the home screen and the other navigation tabs are helpful.

In the service console, mass edits to records has become far more efficient than in classic.

What do you dislike?

Lightning is a marked change to Salesforce classic, whilst some tasks particularly admin related have improved dramatically with the launch, some simple functions such as merging accounts or editing records have become hidden in the system.

It doesn't feel like the changes that have been made have always been with user behaviour in mind. Performance of the web app can be slow at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to carefully evaluate the platform and alternatives, as once you adopt it, it's tough to move away from the solution.

We use Salesforce to maintain a collection of all leads, opportunities, and active contracts. Engagement from prospects through any of our channels is tracked and assigned to SDRs, Sales executives and account managers.

Working with this data every day would not be possible without their CSM, and a testament to their platform is that without any direct training from Salesforce themselves, we have a team of 30 using and relying on the platform each day.

Salesforce review by Matt "Griff" K.
Matt "Griff" K.

"Salesforce Opportunities"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is really good for tracking opportunities and running reports based on those opportunities. We have used salesforce for 5+ years, but it does take dedication to keep it organized and up to date. When it is used properly it is very insightful and a powerful tool to track pipelines instead of using spreadsheets.

What do you dislike?

The hardest thing with salesforce is generally needing a support/admin person trained to be constantly keep workflows up to date and ensure the continuity of the database. While it probably has canned reports or features, tailoring it to the organization needs can take some time and resources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely a powerful tool when used correctly and enforcement of policies is followed. When the team using it does not follow policies it can become unmanageable very quickly.

We were trying to solve opportunity tracking and were successful with it. We were able to more accurately forecast pipeline amounts during monthly meetings.

Salesforce review by James W.
James W.

"Great tool for tracking your business"

What do you like best?

The product gives astounding end to end sales bolster from introductory prompts bringing deals to a close and dealing with the full procedure amid production. On the off chance that you set aside the opportunity to set everything up from the beginning in the correct way it will pay profits later on. There are excesses of best highlights to choose however the great announcing is brilliant.

SalesForce holds on with consistent enhancements/updates AND shared/casted a ballot "thoughts" are respected which is extremely positive; the UI is genuinely well disposed and simple to utilize (in view of the way you've organized your organization); Process Builder is a unimaginable capacity inside SF that was propelled reasonably as of late - this was a distinct advantage since it enables you to set up engineer like capacities.

What do you dislike?

Can be hard to utilize and learn, especially for overseers. Keeping up documentation is imperative and is left to the authoritative heads absent much guidance from Salesforce. Every one of the conceivable outcomes can be overpowering for new clients and managers.

Salesforce's customization choices all the while can be its best and most exceedingly terrible component. In the event that your administrator doesn't set up required fields, report parameters, and access settings, Salesforce can be an outright bad dream for everybody on the group. On the off chance that something feels "burdensome" or "broken," it's presumably in your settings, and not in the product.

Salesforce is an extraordinary tool in overseeing demographics and applicants. It is incredible as far as overseeing customer and hopeful relationship and gives the mood that they are conversing with a genuine individual without giving up excessively time. You can likewise open it all over - on application, workstation or PC since you should simply to download the portable variant and you can get to it utilizing any program.

Salesforce review by Lauren U.
Lauren U.

"Salesforce Is a Product that Helps Businesses"

What do you like best?

I like that accounts have their own pages that have many different fields and information. Each account page is filled with restaurant information, cases, order statistics and much more. I like that I can run reports and tailor each report to what I am looking for. If I want to bucket certain fields or filter by 1 field. I like that the reports can be made public or private so that either all my coworkers can access reports that have already been made or I can keep them for personal use.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about Salesforce. I think that the interface is a little outdated but otherwise, it is easy for me to do my job and to see what is on each account page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a easy to use product.

Salesforce tracks all our activities for our accounts. It allows us to see the story of an account all in one page.

Salesforce review by Spencer P.
Spencer P.

"Salesforce Review"

What do you like best?

I love how customizable and automated Salesforce can be. It really is a one stop shop for our sales team because everything is there and it's custom to fit our team.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike- they only thing is that a Salesforce admin is needed to get the most out of the platform. Before we had an admin there was a bottleneck when we needed customization done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To get the most out of Salesforce I'd recommend investing in a Salesforce admin. The productivity and benefit outweigh the cost. I'd also recommend using a BI tool to help with reporting- Salesforce captures great data but doesn't do a great job of visualizing and customizing.

Salesforce is our CRM so we track everything in there. With Salesforce we are much more productive as a team and can leverage the data it gives us to make better decisions.

Salesforce review by Austin O.
Austin O.

"The most known CRM tool seems basic."

What do you like best?

The thing I like the best about Salesforce is that it's basically compatible with everything you want to do and is the most known CRM tool around. If you have SalesForce training and experience you can use that on your resume and look more desirable for future potential employers because it can take a lot of man power and time to train someone on salesforce. I do like the analytics it provides and the reminders set up. I also like being able to run reports once I figured out how they actually worked and how to do it. Besides that, not much else.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the overall view and layout and think it's outdated and in need of new design. I would suggest making it simpler overall and more enjoyable to look at since I stare at it all day it would be nice if there was some sort of color scheme or layout that was more visually appealing and prompted feelings of creativity in the users rather then monotonous drudgery. I think they could up their game on the layout and visual aspects of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get trained efficiently and know how to work smarter. "Work smarter not harder." Become mentored by someone who has streamlined the processes you need to do for the position you are so you can work better.

Keeping track of prospects, customers and ordering product. Good for the aforementioned .

Salesforce review by Amanda  P.
Amanda P.

"Holds a lot of information"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to set expectations for the sales department by creating "opportunities" for them to view so that all of their tasks are in one place. I also like that I can create customizable reports to see what tasks have not been done.

What do you dislike?

I dislike all of the steps one must take to get to a certain spot in the program. For example, if I wanted to assign a task to someone, I would have to create the task, then go back in an assign it to that specific person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend starting a trial period of the program before making a purchase to see if there is something out there that may be a bit more user-friendly and for you to easy to navigate since this program does have a ton of features. Depending on what you use the program for, Salesforce can be a tricky program to use if you have never used a database with a complexity such as Salesforce.

As a local media company, we use this program to house many customer invoices, notes, and other information all in one place. we can also create an invoice schedule that will help the accounting office charge clients on specific dates. It has definitely helped with a lot of the organization of our business.

Salesforce review by Christine  M.
Christine M.

"Daily User - Crucial to my Sales Performance"

What do you like best?

I do EVERYTHING in SF. I love it because I can find all the centralized business info in one spot; I can use the mobile app for info when I am onsite with a prospective client and the internal communication it allows is crucial to performance.

What do you dislike?

There are some restrictions and we have worked around by purchasing add in software to, for example, prohibit duplicate contacts being created or duplicate accounts. Very helpful if that was actually in the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Realize its shortcomings and make sure when you start, you have a COMPANY WIDE plan for how it will be used

Having a single place to see any specific account is a requirement for a large company that is spread out and it gives metrics for marketing, sales and more. I can run the numbers on my accounts easily inside of saleforce.

Salesforce review by Jordan P.
Jordan P.

"I mean - it's SALESFORCE.... "

What do you like best?

It is everything you want in one place. Amazingly powerful. I love how much we can tie in 3rd party platforms, create custom reports, check calendars and overview critical sales metrics. It's by far the most powerful CRM I've ever used - it really is too much for a lot of businesses, but for inside sales, it is an absolute necessity for us to manage leads and data, create and develop further insights on our own prospects and data as sales progress, and the ability to track and report on ANYTHING IN THE WORLD. It's just about perfect.

What do you dislike?

Really there's nothing. It's an amazing layout so user interface and usage is simple, but powerful (and even customizable).. it's like nothing else. The only downside would be the cost, but luckily that's not for my wallet to deal with!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to it's fullest power! Find other plug ins that will help you to manage data. SFDC api's with almost anything, so it's an excellent tool when you are using other tools for other functions!

Most of them! Lead Management and Data Collection / Compilation. We use it for scheduling, tracking, reporting sales progress. We create a TON of reports every day to see how reps stack up against each other, and which reps are creating opportunities while others are slacking. It's an amazingly powerful tool in judging effort metrics for employees, but also in forecasting our sales revenue and even as far as how many new hires we need to continue to hit out goals for the year!

Salesforce review by Steven S.
Steven S.

"SalesForce is very effective and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature was SalesForce's reporting. It is an amazing CRM with many features, the reporting stood out because you could narrow down specific prospect, forecast sales pipeline, and build out reports to manage the sale team's work.

What do you dislike?

New SalesForce lightning can run a bit slow on Google Chrome.We are getting our team up to speed witht he new format and though it does eliminate the amount of clicks we have to do, certain boxes that pop up and links have taken a bit longer to fully load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Treat it like a video game when first learning the system. It's very self-explanatory but if you jump in and get hands on with it, it's a lot easier to figure out best practices and functionality.

Keeping track of customers' and where they are in the sales cycle. Sharing data with different members of the sales team so track when prospects become higher priority.

Salesforce review by Brad C.
Brad C.

"Salesforce is great"

What do you like best?

It is not just a CRM for Sales or Support. It can really do everything that you need it to, things like a rolodex of your customers, history of what was sent to your customers, customer satisfaction surveys, NPS, CSAT etc. Learning how to use the system is easy and there is FREE ways to do that. You can use Salesforce Trailhead to learn everything there is to know about salesforce.com in a fun trackable way. You can even learn about the features you do not currently have so that you know if this feature is the correct feature for you and your business.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike but there are some business functions I do not like, ie forecasting. But that is more because of me not the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great and if you need to learn more there is always trailhead.

Selling our Product, Supporting our Product, Managing our Customers.

Salesforce review by Valentina G.
Valentina G.

"CRM? Database of the client? Candidate tracking system? Well, Salesforce is the man!"

What do you like best?

We have managed to promote sales, commercial development and recruitment in our company with Salesforce. It allows us to know to whom we send our last message, the steps to follow and who you have spoken with in our company when dealing with customer matters. It is also excellent in terms of boosting sales and commercial development effort.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have a lot of bad experience regarding us that we use Salesforce. Perhaps one thing they can improve is how their technical support works. Sometimes they are not so useful, and they are not trained enough to solve each person's concerns.

It is excellent in terms of managing the relationship between client and candidate and gives you the feeling that you are talking to a real person without sacrificing too much time. We improved a lot with our customers and candidates, we have offered a better service thanks to the Salesforce tools.

Salesforce review by Claire W.
Claire W.

"Salesforce makes it easy to look things up, stay organized, and check on progress "

What do you like best?

I like that it has everything you need in one place. For example, an opp you create will have all of the information there (person, title, email, notes from initial call, meeting dates, potentially price point, etc etc). It is a library of information at our fingertips which is very nice as a person in sales.

What do you dislike?

There is so much on the tool that I feel like I do not know how to do. That may be partially due to lack of training, but also I think the tool just does so much that you can't possibly utilize each and every feature.

Tracking and staying up to date with meetings. Having all information from past meetings so you don't overlap or overstep. It saves time to not have to ask each person or look in different areas for this information we use every day.

Salesforce review by McKenzie B.
McKenzie B.

"More Than a Just a Fancy Hard Drive for Non-profits."

What do you like best?

My favorite part of salesforce is probably the base CRM functionality. Coming from having worked at organizations without any formal CRM to being able to quickly and accurately use the system to track donors and donations. While this might contradict the title of the review, it really is the base functionality which is my favorite part. The user interface is clean, intuitive and easy to use. There's a lot of power and data at your fingerprints. The cloud is nice too...no more remote SQL databases and shoddy old servers 3 states away that require weekly security patches.

What do you dislike?

Let us be honest, even with the NPSP (non-profit success pack), Salesforce is not really designed specifically for the non-profit world. It takes a lot of cramming and implementation guidance from 3rd parties to maximize what we can do with the system. It's definitely not an "open the box and go: system. That said, Salesforce is more than capable of doing everything a non-profit needs it to do, it's just overbuilt for what most small to medium sized non-profits need-because it was designed for enterprise-level businesses. Sometimes it feels like flying a spaceship to the corner store for a bag of chips.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a non-profit find an implementation partner to work with. See if they will donate or give you a break!

Donor and donation tracking, leads process, donor platform integration, Pardot/pipeline integration. It's much easier to see opportunities and roll-ups for our donor base than with previously used systems. The ability to have Pardot integration is key in streamlining our marketing campaigns and donor pipelines. We can so easily segment and analyze our revenue streams, donor base, and leads. The report builder is AWESOME! So much data...

Salesforce review by Cameron C.
Cameron C.

"Salesforce Makes Millions"

What do you like best?

Sales funnel tracking allows me to always keep connected with active deals. Even deals that have taken over 2 years to close have never missed a beat with follow up!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes notes that I add in aren’t saved. It may be a small glitch but these notes often serve as my memory bank and not having notes can slow the process down with a customer. I wish there were ways to automate reminders: ie. after the lead is converted follow up tasks, or after the sale follow up. Wish the main page dashboard was more customizable and flexible. It’s not as easy to use the mobile app and you are not able to see all of the data fields for reports.

Follow through. We are constantly complimented and thanked for follow through and this not only earns us credibility, but it helps us to closer sales. It prevents from losing sales that would otherwise be lost to a lack of follow up, it speeds up the sales cycle as we regularly keep our project on the top of the customer’s mind. I have closed many deals, and undoubtedly prevents countless lost sales due to poor follow up. This makes our company millions every year!

Learn more about Salesforce CRM

Salesforce CRM Videos

Learning about Salesforce CRM?

* We monitor all Salesforce CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(7,807 reviews)