Salesforce CRM

(6,931)

Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM helps you close deals faster from anywhere, anytime.

Work for Salesforce CRM?

Learning about Salesforce?

Salesforce CRM Reviews

Showing 7,022 Salesforce reviews
Salesforce review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce CRM

What CRM solution do you use?

Salesforce review by Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Salesforce review by Administrator in Chemicals
Administrator in Chemicals
Salesforce review by User in Marketing and Advertising
Salesforce review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"Excellent Platform"

What do you like best?

Two months ago I started using SFDC CRM for the first time ever. Before I had used a bunch of different systems and none of them are as intuitive / consumer-friendly as Salesforce. What I like best is the amount of relevant data you can view about each prospect, without having to open several sources (linkedIn, discoverorg, etc.) at once-- its all right there

What do you dislike?

Duplicates - I've been seeing quite a few of them and it creates difficulty when trying to send emails through Salesloft as there are often two different email addresses. Also, there have been a few times (not many) where I've taken a mobile number from Lead IQ, and I've gotten the wrong person even though they have the same name.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using Salesforce CRM for all of your client management needs- it's pretty easy to use and keeps you organized. You have to be very thorough / diligent about putting your information in correctly and in real-time so that you can get the most use out of the platform.

The main business problem I'm solving is effective / efficient prospecting-- Salesforce CRM makes outbounding a whole lot easier. A lot of people don't answer their office phones, so finding their mobile phone number is extremely helpful (they usually answer). Lead IQ has a lot of mobile numbers available it seems.

Salesforce review by Jordan P.
Jordan P.

"I mean - it's SALESFORCE.... "

What do you like best?

It is everything you want in one place. Amazingly powerful. I love how much we can tie in 3rd party platforms, create custom reports, check calendars and overview critical sales metrics. It's by far the most powerful CRM I've ever used - it really is too much for a lot of businesses, but for inside sales, it is an absolute necessity for us to manage leads and data, create and develop further insights on our own prospects and data as sales progress, and the ability to track and report on ANYTHING IN THE WORLD. It's just about perfect.

What do you dislike?

Really there's nothing. It's an amazing layout so user interface and usage is simple, but powerful (and even customizable).. it's like nothing else. The only downside would be the cost, but luckily that's not for my wallet to deal with!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to it's fullest power! Find other plug ins that will help you to manage data. SFDC api's with almost anything, so it's an excellent tool when you are using other tools for other functions!

Most of them! Lead Management and Data Collection / Compilation. We use it for scheduling, tracking, reporting sales progress. We create a TON of reports every day to see how reps stack up against each other, and which reps are creating opportunities while others are slacking. It's an amazingly powerful tool in judging effort metrics for employees, but also in forecasting our sales revenue and even as far as how many new hires we need to continue to hit out goals for the year!

Salesforce review by Steven S.
Steven S.

"SalesForce is very effective and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature was SalesForce's reporting. It is an amazing CRM with many features, the reporting stood out because you could narrow down specific prospect, forecast sales pipeline, and build out reports to manage the sale team's work.

What do you dislike?

New SalesForce lightning can run a bit slow on Google Chrome.We are getting our team up to speed witht he new format and though it does eliminate the amount of clicks we have to do, certain boxes that pop up and links have taken a bit longer to fully load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Treat it like a video game when first learning the system. It's very self-explanatory but if you jump in and get hands on with it, it's a lot easier to figure out best practices and functionality.

Keeping track of customers' and where they are in the sales cycle. Sharing data with different members of the sales team so track when prospects become higher priority.

Salesforce review by Brad C.
Brad C.

"Salesforce is great"

What do you like best?

It is not just a CRM for Sales or Support. It can really do everything that you need it to, things like a rolodex of your customers, history of what was sent to your customers, customer satisfaction surveys, NPS, CSAT etc. Learning how to use the system is easy and there is FREE ways to do that. You can use Salesforce Trailhead to learn everything there is to know about salesforce.com in a fun trackable way. You can even learn about the features you do not currently have so that you know if this feature is the correct feature for you and your business.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike but there are some business functions I do not like, ie forecasting. But that is more because of me not the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great and if you need to learn more there is always trailhead.

Selling our Product, Supporting our Product, Managing our Customers.

Salesforce review by Valentina G.
Valentina G.

"CRM? Database of the client? Candidate tracking system? Well, Salesforce is the man!"

What do you like best?

We have managed to promote sales, commercial development and recruitment in our company with Salesforce. It allows us to know to whom we send our last message, the steps to follow and who you have spoken with in our company when dealing with customer matters. It is also excellent in terms of boosting sales and commercial development effort.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have a lot of bad experience regarding us that we use Salesforce. Perhaps one thing they can improve is how their technical support works. Sometimes they are not so useful, and they are not trained enough to solve each person's concerns.

It is excellent in terms of managing the relationship between client and candidate and gives you the feeling that you are talking to a real person without sacrificing too much time. We improved a lot with our customers and candidates, we have offered a better service thanks to the Salesforce tools.

Salesforce review by Cameron C.
Cameron C.

"Salesforce Makes Millions"

What do you like best?

Sales funnel tracking allows me to always keep connected with active deals. Even deals that have taken over 2 years to close have never missed a beat with follow up!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes notes that I add in aren’t saved. It may be a small glitch but these notes often serve as my memory bank and not having notes can slow the process down with a customer. I wish there were ways to automate reminders: ie. after the lead is converted follow up tasks, or after the sale follow up. Wish the main page dashboard was more customizable and flexible. It’s not as easy to use the mobile app and you are not able to see all of the data fields for reports.

Follow through. We are constantly complimented and thanked for follow through and this not only earns us credibility, but it helps us to closer sales. It prevents from losing sales that would otherwise be lost to a lack of follow up, it speeds up the sales cycle as we regularly keep our project on the top of the customer’s mind. I have closed many deals, and undoubtedly prevents countless lost sales due to poor follow up. This makes our company millions every year!

Salesforce review by Sergio R.
Sergio R.

"The best for companies"

What do you like best?

Salesforce offers great options for customization and it has great online community. The support system is great and they guided me to create an account for free and to customize it according to my needs. You can find lot of tutorials and demos, and these are greta to watch so you can better understand the software.

What do you dislike?

There aren’t lot of features for medium-sized companies, and the premium support is not open for everyone. Also, when I speak with its customer service, they always try to sell me something.

The task management requires manual efforts when it comes to remove, shift and editing tasks.

I don’t enjoy making reports because the process is boring and there is no auto-save option. The reports we build can be easily lost while processing lot of records. Also, it can be really complicated to clean up duplicate accounts.

It allows me to keep all pertient info about accounts and keep track of team performances. Also, it allows me to manage all accounts and team members from one place. It allows me to sync Gmail with SF through Yesware.

Salesforce review by Tom M.
Tom M.

"Complex but very powerful CRM solution"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is more than just a SaaS based CRM as it has developed a strong 3rd party ecosystem over the years. If you want to track opportunities, understand your sales cycle and build beautiful looking reports - then this is a great solution for you. We use the Enterprise version and it has a lot of powerful reporting features. With a great ecosystem you don't even need to be an expert in building reports as there are many that are freely available for you to download.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce has bugs and some of them have been around for a while and won't seem to get squished anytime soon. The search query works the majority of the time, but every now and then you'll get a notification saying something didn't work.

De-duplicating accounts is a real pain and whilst Salesforce has tried to make it easier it still takes a few clicks to get it sorted. One major frustration is that both accounts you want to merge have to have the same currency for it to work.

To do anything outside of the box means paying solution providers top dollar to get it done - and it ain't cheap.

A major frustration is you can only subscribe to 5 reports - that's it. If you want to subscribe to a 6th one, you have to delete one of your other subscriptions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time and plan your sales process before you embark on a Salesforce implementation. Pick your solution providers carefully. Learn how to build the reports with the Trailblazer training apps.

We wanted to be able to manage, track and report on our sales more efficiently and Salesforce has definitely allowed us to do that. Dashboards have made our lives easier because we can create daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reviews so we know where we are at and what we need to do to achieve our next goal.

Salesforce review by Brenda C.
Brenda C.

"Excellent start of my business when I use Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Salesforce has different tools and features to cover more work areas in which to develop. You can take care of small and medium-sized companies, especially when they are in their infancy to boost them through this CRM software. Easy to use and innovative.

What do you dislike?

The visual quality presented by mobile applications is quite low compared to the interface developed by Salesforce, mainly because I would like it to be improved in new updates, and from there I believe that my team and I are very satisfied with the results obtained.

Salesforce does not need to download software or hardware as such, simply to work with you need to be connected to the internet from the computer, the advantages that I have found vary from tracking to performance and monitoring many things, so you can change or improve what you find unsatisfactory for your business.

Salesforce review by Rohit K.
Rohit K.

"Salesforce is the best ever CRM. I really liked it"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is the CRM with user-friendly. It helps it Improved Sales pipeline. Consistent reminders to follow up. Opportunities tracking. Mobile Integration and Organizing daily work is done properly with the Salesforce CRM. We can customize the CRM fields according to our business needs. The reports are accurate on daily basis and also have dashboards to gauge the performance of Sales daily, weekly and monthly basis. Salesforce CRM will improve Business by reducing time and effort on unnecessary leads by a pipeline view. A pipeline view is a breakdown of each stage in your sales pipeline, usually outlining how many leads are in each stage, and with an option to drill down to the specific leads. Salesforce has a good helpdesk to solve the issues. The Document Storage of opportunities and the Client revenue picture is clear and can be shared with higher management for tracking. The transparency of Account Management between the Sales team and production team is a good option for business growth to complete tasks and follow up with clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much. Sometimes confused with a lot of fields. The switching between the classic and Lightning will be a challenge to use sometimes. I also don't want to learn how to use Lightning because I feel like I would have to start allover again and my whole organization and all the training materials are in Salesforce Classic. It also should allow some access offline. You don't always have an internet connection and could allow offline functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product

You absolutely must have clearly defined business processes and documentation before you begin to implement Salesforce. Don't count on your implementation firm to provide this expertise. While they know the product, they are usually poor at helping with process improvement and definition. You will spend way more in technological implementation than necessary if you don't do this work ahead of starting.

Our sales have been marvelously benefited, the organization in the company has increased and this helps the projects to move forward with greater speed and all the commercial agreements finish in a successful way. Customers have noticed the difference in the product, which is very good. We achieve our goals both inside and outside the company, it is really sensational all the work we can do with Salesforce. Before we used to maintain our database in excel but after shifting to Salesforce, everything is changed. Everything became very easy. Salesforce helped me differentiate clients according to the verticals they are from. Salesforce helped our organization to focus more on work worrying less about the database and its issues. Salesforce is not only a Customer relationship management (CRM) but also a great interface where we can also can interact with clients using Salesforce Community and also can fins new leads therefore business.

Salesforce review by Will K.
Will K.

"Powerful and customizable "

What do you like best?

The data analytics are extremely powerful. I am able to parse data in many unique ways to more accurately understand what is going on in our customer funnel.

What do you dislike?

There was a steep learning curve but after working with it for a few weeks it became more intuitive. It is still difficult to get reports to do exactly what I want them to do but I can usually figure it our with a little messing around. I also don't want to learn how to use Lightning because I feel like I would have to start at square 1 again. Additionally, my whole organization and all the training materials are in Salesforce Classic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about what you want out of your CRM, analytics, account management, prospect tracking. No matter what it is, Salesforce can probably give it to you.

Account management and status tracking. Previously we were using ActiveCampaign and it did not allow us to track leads and parse data in the same way that Salesforce does.

Salesforce review by Daniel J. S.
Daniel J. S.

"Salesforce"

What do you like best?

It is nice how easy it is to input your sales data on the go from appointment to appointment in the car on my smartphone. I like the fact that I can follow other sales team members and see their posts when they close sales etc.

What do you dislike?

I wish all my tasks, and events could be synced with my google calandar so I wouldn't have to go in the app to find info or appointment times. it is annoying to have to switch to the ccount in order to access the address of an account that is in my event calendar. I would appreciate the ability to have the address and phone number right there in the event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is the leading CRM in the industry. I recommend it because they are changing and updating it to be current.

It has helped me be more organized and increase my productivity because i can track each appointment and schedule follow up meetings, calls and emails conveniently.

This lets me post and keep a record of everything related to my appointments in one place. it is good for management to be able to see everyones posts and work so we can communicate effectively and trace problems. this works well with buy in from all members. when everyone posts all pertinent details to the team it creates a productive level of transperency and accountability within our company

It also helped me track leads in one place when I was doing canvassing and Sales.

Salesforce review by Becca B.
Becca B.

"Salesforce CRM Streamlines Everything"

What do you like best?

I enjoy that everything I am working on is in one place and fairly easy to search. It's also great that my colleagues can access what I'm working on and cross-reference their work. I love receiving an email that brings me to exactly what I need to be working on next. It's a great way to keep track of my work and easy to make a to-do list off of what is on my dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are some glitches and if you forget one step, you cannot use everything as intended. While I would say it is generally user-friendly, I think some areas have dead-ends, which proves to be a bit frustrating. It's definitely been improving since we first went live, but I would like to see more cohesiveness in general.

We have realized many benefits by having everything on a cloud service -- we can now reference past projects, which makes it a lot easier to work on new ones.

Salesforce review by Richard L.
Richard L.

"Cross Team Collaboration on Members and Leads"

What do you like best?

SalesForce CRM allows me to record my activities with existing members in the SalesForce database, and also with leads. I can create new leads on my computer or handheld device using their mobile version, and also easily talk/emial/or text them while using my iPhone. Our team administrator manages the system and generates mass mailers using our created interest and attendance markers in the system, and other teams in the United States can also participate with us. In short, it has the scalability and versatility that we need.

What do you dislike?

With versatility also comes the requirement for minimum fields to fill when creating new leads. That becomes cumbersome when working a new contact and not having their business card. Also, the ability to email from within SalesForce is a great feature as it records everything sent. However, you don't get the look and feel of a personalized email even using their rich text formatting option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product for managing existing and future companies with needs for recording individual and mass contacts, and event attendance histories.

Maintaining and growing a list of partners in a non-profit organization while recording their personal, professional, contact history, and attendance information

Salesforce review by Jacob B.
Jacob B.

"A very well balanced piece of CRM Software "

What do you like best?

User Interface. Salesforce is by far one of the most user friendly pieces of CRM software out there. Especially with the Lighting skin, it just makes everything very intuitive to find + training new users on the platform even easier.

What do you dislike?

Having dealt with support staff regarding a few issues, I am not very pleased with Salesforce's approach on solving support issues. The process relies on a lot of back and forth rather than one proper conversation to help identify the issue at hand. Nothing against the staff just the process could use some optimization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having a competent Salesforce Admin (in house) is key to avoid most problems with day-day user related work.

Client data and information storage and aggregator. However over the use of the program, have found value in using Tasks & reporting to help generate more big picture data on the client base, and to monitor ongoing projects & tasks.

Salesforce review by Rohit K.
Rohit K.

"Salesforce is the best ever CRM in the market place"

What do you like best?

Best CRM with user-friendly options for Sales. Consistent reminders to follow up. Opportunities tracking is high. Mobile Integration and Salesforce Inbox extension is the best way to always be in touch with prospects. Organising daily work is done properly with the Salesforce CRM. We can customize the CRM fields according to our business needs. The reports are accurate on daily basis and also have dashboards to gauge the performance of Sales daily, weekly and monthly basis. This CRM will improve Business by reducing time and effort on unnecessary leads by a pipeline view. A pipeline view is a breakdown of each stage in your sales pipeline, usually outlining how many leads are in each stage, and with an option to drill down to the specific leads. Salesforce has a good helpdesk to solve the issues. The Document Storage of opportunities and the Client revenue picture is clear and can be shared with higher management for tracking. The transparency of Account Management between the Sales team and production team is a good option for business growth to complete tasks and follow up with clients.

What do you dislike?

I would've started with a professional edition and then upgraded Enterprise. When compare with other CRM in the market place Salesforce is one of the most expensive software. Other than that, sales force has been great to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will have clearly defined business processes and documentation before you begin to implement Salesforce. Don't count on your implementation firm to provide this expertise. While they know the product, they are usually poor at helping with process improvement and definition. You will spend way more in technological implementation than necessary if you don't do this work ahead of starting.

Salesforce CRM solved my organization lot of business problems which in turn benefits my sales. Before salesforce, I did not have a great system with followups and my sales paid for it.However, since I started using sales force, my goals have been met on a more consistent basis and my sales and salary reflected drastically. It also helps store of all of my contacts which I can use in the mobile app for when I visit customers on business road trips. This benefits my time management skills and also helps save the company money on lost time on the road.

Salesforce review by Kyle C.
Kyle C.

"Great tool for Helpdesk tickets"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Salesforce is that I can access my company's page from anywhere. Through the web or on my phone app. Both options are easy and provide me everything that I need to access.

What do you dislike?

I think that some of the setup views and options aren't very intuitive to have setup. I could spend a lot of time customizing the view of my cases and still not get exactly what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce really has so many endless possibilities when it comes to client relationship management. This is a very handy tool and can be access on your browser on your laptop as well as on your phone. The different views that you are able to access is a great way to look at teams and your own progress.

We are able to easily track all of our open help desk tickets and communicate back and forth with the customer either through our Outlook or through Salesforce itself. Everything is tracked and logged and helps with our KPI's. We are able to make custom views in salesforce that can be unique to each user. There are almost endless possibilities in doing this and really quite useful.

Salesforce review by Leila C.
Leila C.

"Effective, intuitive CRM."

What do you like best?

Salesforce works incredibly, is easy to use and gives me the ability to organize all my pending business tasks and the distribution of all my potential clients. Classically classify all appointments and work meetings, in addition to showing my primary objectives on a board, special for any time, and track my opportunities quickly.

What do you dislike?

I've been totally good with the software, so far I have not had any problems. The small inconveniences customer support handles it quickly. The software is very complete and very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you use the trial version and know the software little by little, then decide if it is what you need for yourself. In an incredible way Salesforce improves sales and with this all commercial projects.

The sales have been marvelously benefited, the organization in the company has increased and this helps the projects to move forward with greater speed and all the commercial agreements finish in a successful way. Customers have noticed the difference in the product, which is very good. We achieve our goals both inside and outside the company, it is really sensational all the work we can do with Salesforce.

Salesforce review by Alejandro R.
Alejandro R.

"The best thing is usability"

What do you like best?

Customer portfolio management is now essential with salesforce. I can quickly manage and find customer cases. Creación de proyectos, gestión de informes, pipeline de nuevo negocio, buzón de servicio. All those projects are managed by salesforce. That salesforce customizations can be installed and added to meet the specific business needs of each department.

With salesforce, I can know and segment customers and develop effective and successful marketing campaigns and develop business in collaboration with them.

Finally, Their cloud is very reliable, it never fails.

What do you dislike?

Too many complicated features; no training available. Maybe a user guide would be great.

The design is a bit old-fashioned, the ability to sort and upload files is complicated. Furthermore, the templates that can be loaded into Case Console do not allow images.

It also should allow some access offline. You don't always have an internet connection and could allow offline functionality for when, for example, you have a long plane trip.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Personalised customer service and monitoring of cases. Reduction of time in the management of reports. Centralize several software tools (salesforce) in one tool. It's more than just a CRM software. It is also accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and accessible from any location and mobile device (home office) and connection with all company employees in all subsidiaries in all countries.

In short - It facilitates me the interaction between my company and clients, through various communication channels, thanks to the storage of information of interest, such as needs and preferences for products or services.

Salesforce review by Jeremy P.
Jeremy P.

"Excellent CRM"

What do you like best?

I like the easy functionality on how to keep all of my leads and tasks in an organized matter. Also how it tracks my pipeline and opportunities and also displays my goals on the dashboard. It also sorts all of your call backs and appointments for each day so that you do not have to waste any valuable time on deciding how to attack best each day.

What do you dislike?

That I can't downgrade to a lower plan without losing my data. If I'd known about this, I would've started with a lower package and then upgraded as needed. Other than that, sales force has been great to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with a lower package and then upgrade if needed. That way you can start off and see how you like and then progressively increase the amount of benefits that they offer without losing your date to downgrade.

Solving my organization problems which in turn benefits my sales. Before sales force, I did not have a great system with followups and my sales paid for it. But ever since I started sales force, my goals have been met on a more consistent basis and my sales and salary reflect that. It also helps store of all of my contacts which I use in the mobile app for when I visit customers on business road trips. This benefits my time management skills and also helps save the company money on lost time on the road.

Salesforce review by Sylvia M.
Sylvia M.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

My company transitioned to Salesforce CRM 2 years ago and it was the best move. While it is not perfect it is certainly better than our prior system and since it is web base Functionality is much quicker and increases productivity. I love the app access via my cell as well. It can be glichy at times but access on the go with out having to pull out my laptop keep this account manager on the move. Proposal tool and opportunity funnel allows me to keep track of my clients better. Email templates and saleforce of outlook are my go tos daily.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app not always reliable. I cannot access orders/contracts . screens do not scroll left or right making it impossible to access certain edit areas on order screens. Have to try multiple times to get accounts to open.

Keeping track of the shear number of opportunities in my old system was not easy. with Salesforce I am able to consistently see new leads and management opportunity through to the closing process. I Because you also note way opportunities are lost it is easy to see why an accounts did not close on prior sales and are able to better position the deal for new leads.

Salesforce review by Ryan T.
Ryan T.

"Leading CRM solution, requires proper implementation"

What do you like best?

Easy to configure, data model can be expanded, easy to integrate to, lots of pre-built connectors and bridges, great marketplace of add-ons and extensions.

Dashboards and reports can be configured to help users figure out

What do you dislike?

Sales practices are off-putting. Very aggressive. Will sell solution as turn-key but it requires pretty extensive implementation in most cases. Easy to over-configure/customize and makes re-implementation required. If you haven't clearly defined your business processes, your Salesforce implementation will be disappointing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lead to opportunity conversion, sales automation, pipeline management, workflow automation, quoting and conversion. Customer service and case management.

Salesforce review by Martin Y.
Martin Y.

"This tool is life"

What do you like best?

I dont know where to start. Salesforce is the first tool I use everyday as a salesperson. It helps me track all of my leads, check my opens and i really like how it is a centralized system and it has all the notes on accounts and prospects. There is so much more to this tool than what i had listed. I can say so much on how powerful and helpful Salesforce is.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you might need someone thats has training in salesforce to run certain reports that you would like to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if available, take training because it will help you so much. It's a great tool and use it to its max capabilities.

It helps me keep track of all my leads.

A CRM of all the prospects I am reaching out to. You dont have to worry about losing key notes because you can store everything inside the system (onto a lead, contact, account) It helps companies keep track of forecast as well.

Salesforce review by Alicia V.
Alicia V.

"Great system for contract management!"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is very user-friendly - quick to learn, easy to use...it's perfect for training new team members, as SF is an integral part of our business! I love that this system blends contract management, internal and external communication, workflow processing, accounting, automatic invoice generation, ticklers...I seriously recommend this product for every business!

What do you dislike?

We could use more customization options, especially where reports, lists, and dashboards are involved. The system is pretty customizable from the onset, but once it's "live," there's not as many ways to customize for each individual employee or team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really enjoyed using SalesForce at my last job and I am disappointed that we don't use it at my current job. SalesForce takes the place of my current company's HR platform, Accounting platform, Contract Management "database," share drives, hard files, Outlook Calendar, Excel spreadsheet tracking...I seriously recommend this product for all businesses.

My company uses Salesforce CRM for pretty much everything - we are a contract management business, so Salesforce is an integral tool to our business. We use it for contract management, process tracking, invoicing, reporting, internal chatter regarding cases, etc!

Salesforce review by Casey H.
Casey H.

"Good one-stop shop for your business needs"

What do you like best?

I like the transparency that Salesforce offers. I like that sales, support, tech, marketing, account management, onboarding, etc. can all see the account information so everyone is on the same page.

What do you dislike?

I think the way some of our integrations were implemented is a bit clunky. Our billing is a mess since we started using Salesforce, running our billing through Zuora. I am not sure whether the shortcomings are on Salesforce's or Zuora's end but there have been some pretty major pain points since we started using Salesforce to manage our billing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that they take advantage of how customizable Salesforce is rather than try to make your business fit into standard out-of-the-box best practices. Salesforce is best used when implemented to fit your company's needs rather than making your company fit standard Salesforce needs.

The single biggest problem solved by Salesforce is having all account information in one place across departments. The benefit is that we have visibility on everything that all teams are doing and can provide a better experience to our clients and employees.

Salesforce review by Sunny K.
Sunny K.

"Salesforce"

What do you like best?

My job just started integrating Saleforce as our main method of organizing customer information. Our situation is unique as our customers are students and therefore we handle very sensitive inofrmation and Salesforce has allowed us to maintain it securely. The best part is that Salesforce customized the program to best meet our needs which is a very unique service of a program like this.

What do you dislike?

The only trouble thus far has been uploading information from a prior system onto Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to communicate what features you need and which ones will most likely not be used and have Salesforce customized to your business' needs.

We are keeping all our student information in one place. Before we had to go to 12 different places just to have all the students information available. It is also a great source to prevent miscommunication in handing a case.

Salesforce review by Rosie P.
Rosie P.

"Salesforce makes organization easy."

What do you like best?

Salesforce is great in so many ways. You can customize a variety of different aspects in order to suit your company needs. We have automated and updated our selling tactics and are much more efficient in the way we work.

One tool I use everyday is work flow rules. This automatically sets up and launches specific tasks that take me throughout the duration of the sales process. It keeps me on track and helps ensure everything is consistently taken care of. I've also been using email templates and RS Documents to send specific recurring emails - this is a big help and frees up some time in my day to take care of bigger projects.

What do you dislike?

Much like any other product that can be customized, it can be difficult to figure out exactly what tool will best help you. At times, there is a trial and error period but once that is figured out, things get easier.

Salesforce helps us track data and decipher data. We are using a variety of tools to help us perform daily tasks as well as using tools to help with events and customizing it to fit our needs. I have set up work flows to help my sales process and keep me on track. I've been able to see trends in my data and can start to tailor messages to specific groups.

Salesforce review by Samuel K.
Samuel K.

"Without a doubt, THE CRM of the future"

What do you like best?

Salesforce CRM includes several amazing attributes, one most importantly being the community and culture. You will not find another CRM with the support, following, or features. Clicks (Not Code), Integration, Ease of use, Scale-ability, this list goes on!

What do you dislike?

Salesforce comes with a premium fee, but absolutely defines the saying "You get what you pay for". Salesforce will over-deliver on your expectations, but it comes at a price that is intimidating to anyone with a small budget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not allow the price alone to drive your decisions. This is the most powerful solution that your business can invest in, and you may see a full (Or more) return in investment with efficiencies.

Complete business management in one cloud based application that is accessible ANYWHERE. Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Delivery using PSA Applications, Service Cloud. Everything we need to function! Efficiencies have been realized in every business unit, especially reporting for leadership.

Salesforce review by Rolland P.
Rolland P.

"All around the trade."

What do you like best?

Much better to maximize the time reps spend realization with performance and cooperation tools that work everywhere, on any electronic device. The simple way to share facts and get complete client insights on sales, marketing.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I don't have any annoying steps with this program. I know how to solved errors so with this I also don't have any issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is very powerful for sale. I recommend it to you as I know that there is everything that we need for a successful business. Also, you will have the ability to create your marketing team clever and effective. You will find and keep more clients which is really good. I recommend it.

We like to use that platform to provide clever service with the cooperation and efficiency tools they need, as well as a full view of the clients. We can control our customer throughout email, mobile or messaging in the social media.

Salesforce review by Josh S.
Josh S.

"The Definitive Sales Solution"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is and has been the industry leader for many years and the continue to innovate at every turn. The platform has grown considerably as they prepare for each new turn in the sales and client relationship management space. Not only are their solutions top notch, but their learning platform, Trailhead makes it easy for even the most novice of users from Admins to Sales pros, learn and adapt to the tool for their day-to-day needs.

What do you dislike?

Their Premier Support services doesn't quite live up to the hype. We often have to chase them for an answer to the support tickets we submit or find that they don't understand our business processes. These lack of understandings can end up with delayed responses to our internal users or cause additional work for our admin and analyst team members.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to evaluate the complementary cloud products; i.e. Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Analytics etc. While SFDC may not be the market leader in some of these areas yet, they are rapidly innovating. While their solution is very flexible thanks in part to easy to build Apps and the AppExchange, you know their additional clouds will play nice with your CRM.

Complete client relations management. From top of the funnel sales prospecting to managing our clients once they've been onboarded; we have a all-in-one platform that allows us to manage these customers and record all necessary data. Sales activity, client engagement, opportunity forecasting, business analysis, the list goes on. Salesforce.com is our one truth and allows our business to centralize our processes.

Salesforce review by Abby O.
Abby O.

"using an old version of salesforce"

What do you like best?

There's a lot of information available to report on, and we can sync it with other systems we already use such as Drift, and our very own Clio product admin pane and ISDC!

My whole day is in salesforce.

What do you dislike?

When leads are generated, for some reason we have a lot of duplicates in the system which can be really frustrating. It means that multiple Sales Reps will be assigned a new lead, and it duplicates our efforts if we do not catch it soon enough

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the lightening version. I used this version at my last job and it was really easy to use, but I hear it's not as customizable and very expensive which is why we are sticking with the old version

manage prospects and monitor the stage in which each prospect is in within the sales cycle

Salesforce review by Shane F.
Shane F.

"Salesforce Is The Bedrock of My Sales Job"

What do you like best?

I love how powerful Salesforce CRM is for storing very detailed information. There are tabs that you can edit for just about any sort of information you could want to record about a contact at a company. I also love how detailed Salesforce is in tracking my activity as well as my coworkers. It is very important in sales that coworkers don't step on one another's toes or overwhelm a prospect by barraging them with calls and emails from two different people. Salesforce helps to prevent this by assigning contacts and/or accounts to sales representatives so that they know what belongs to who. They also help prevent this by making sure the users know that every call or email they send will be recorded. I also love that permissions are powerful in Salesforce, ensuring that the proper parameters are in place so that information is visible and editable only by the appropriate individuals.

What do you dislike?

I don't like their dashboards. They have good drill down functionality, but graphically they look outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I absolutely recommend Salesforce CRM. I have used proprietary CRM softwares at other sales positions I've held at large enterprise companies, and all of them fall short of Salesforce. It is a powerful tool and I am yet to find something significant that it cannot do.

Salesforce CRM helps us to keep all of our information and research on prospects/contacts in one place. It helps us to keep track of leads so that we know what is worth pursuing and what isn't. Salesforce also helps us assign contacts and accounts to individual users so that everyone is responsible for the work that has been given to them. Finally. by keeping detailed records on user activity, Salesforce makes sure that everything is laid bare to the eyes of managers and administrators.

Salesforce review by Jessica L.
Jessica L.

"Great CRM - but can be difficult to use"

What do you like best?

I love that Salesforce essentially does it all. It can be very customized to each company's needs and I like that it integrates with many of the systems we currently use. We use Outreach and HubSpot and the systems were able to seamlessly integrate, making everyone's lives much easier. The reporting and dashboard features are very simple to use, as long as you have your fields mapped correctly.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce does so much but can be difficult to use. There are so many components to it and to use it correctly or to your advantage, you need to get savvy about it. It's not super user friendly, but once you get an understanding of it, it's extremely useful. The old SFDC UI looks outdated but understandable. The new lightning UI is much more confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you're getting into. If you have never used Salesforce before, I recommend using their resources and attending the training classes.

Salesforce allows us to see our leads, MQLs, SQLs, opportunities, and customers. It gives us a great view at what's currently happening and what can be expected to close. Great for forecasting numbers.

Salesforce review by Larry E.
Larry E.

"Salesforce is almost like the Force.."

What do you like best?

Salesforce Sales Cloud is the answer most Business have been seeking without asking. The awesome tool brings all of the parts of the sales environment under one roof. We have Leads that come in and we convert to prospects and then we have opportunities that we can track to closure. This is a good tool.

What do you dislike?

The Salesforce Sales Cloud tool can sometime be too cumbersome. Sometimes you need a simpler interface. As an example, if I want to add a note about a meeting that was held, it takes about 4 clicks and 5 minutes to add a 1 minute note.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand your organization in depth. Have a definite executive sponsor who will champion

Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM has is solving the consistency issue we were having with using multiple tools. With this tool we are getting good data, consistent opportunity management information and more important, closed deals. Our organization has seen more deal flow since the implementation of this tool

Salesforce review by Ren C.
Ren C.

"An app that is very useful to integrate many data from many different places."

What do you like best?

It provides us with everything we need to know about the business/company. Salesforce also makes it easy for users to tap into the limitless potentials achievable with this program via Trailhead which teaches users everything they need to learn about Salesforce in a step by step fun manner.

What do you dislike?

It has limited function and sometimes inconsistent. find it difficult accessing our orders or contracts on the mobile app. and I have to attempt this multiple times to ever get it done

Recommendations to others considering the product

For me, Salesforce goes beyond being a CRM for sales or support. It provides us with everything we need to grow our business like history of past messages to customers, customer surveys etc,.

I am able to see if the business/company is active and even the revenue we generate from them can be seen.

Salesforce review by jigs e.
jigs e.

"Sales force helps us organize to our contact database "

What do you like best?

Before Salesforce, we managed contacts and leads on a spreadsheet. Now, we have one tool that all of our team uses to organize contacts.

Salesforce is a leader no question about it. The amount of customization, plugins, extensions, and other compatible software in the marketplace that can be sync integrated with Salesforce is unparalleled in the CRM space. It is kind of like Microsoft office Suite. Once you learn how to use it, you never want to use any other software again.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - love this program. It has helped us tremendously. i also love doing things better.

The UI can be much better and there are definitely other solutions out there with better UI

Salesforce can be mind-boggling because of the wealth of features and capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering a CRM tool which is easy to use and integrated to just about everything then Salesforce is a no brainer

You will need staff support from what I understand to keep up to date with everything.Invest in good training for the first person or team who will be using Salesforce. Establish the institutional knowledge early.

We are able to be more efficient when working leads.It is our main CRM tool helping us to manage our database. One main advantage is customizability level.treamling/ tightening sales processes linking and keeping honest all departments in the business with the added benefit of easily tracking customer / partner data.

Salesforce review by jen s.
jen s.

"User friendly Crm, Its Salesforce CRM!"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is very adaptable to whatever type of business you need, it's multi-faceted and the perfect software for multi-department communications. The ease of use was fine. The tabs, the sort ability and the color scheme, It keeps track of everything you need. I am able to remember my customers likes, dislikes, needs, and everything at touch of a button.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a bit more streamlined looks wise. I feel I have to press a lot of buttons to get to where I need to go, but I also realize there is a lot of information that is stored/used in the system, Not very clear interface, it took me several days to understand the functionality of this program. It would be nice to have examples or tutorials on how to use it. Slow feedback from developers, they could respond faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After you spend some time adapting and exploring the functionality of this program, you can actually improve your sales. There are also good webinars for this service, they can help you use salesforce more effectively.

We are able to have real time reports that give us insights on what is working and what isn't in our sales process, Being able to keep all accounts, contacts, and sales opportunities in one organized place without having to keep separate Excel spreadsheets or shuffling through hundreds of emails

Salesforce review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use, great workflow options"

What do you like best?

It's a great resource for planning, tracking, and reporting. I like that I can see where we are on any opportunity at any given time, it is easy to use, high performance, so many reporting capabilities. Salesforce is key to helping me manage my pipeline. I also set reminders for everything and love that I can look back 3 months later to see what a conversation was about. In my opinion, it's an invaluable tool.

What do you dislike?

Report building is cumbersome when you are looking at advanced metrics. I normally have to export to Excel and build a pivot table to find information I need. The Salesforce for Outlook plugin certainly needs some improvements. It needs to be better suited for sales reps on the go all the time and have events they want to sync and others they don't. It often syncs all, which is not always productive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce is championing social CRM and delivering the technology for its customers to achieve social CRM business objectives

Being able to store and manage a large volume of leads and accounts that can be accessed by a completely remote sales and marketing team sums up both the solved problem and the benefit for us. Salesforce CRM allows us to gather all of our lead and customer data and pull reports from it. which help us keep a track of our ROI.

Salesforce review by Kirsten P.
Kirsten P.

"Best CRM Around"

What do you like best?

As a sales person, Salesforce is a part of my daily life. Keeping track of my clients and leads is easy as all account activity and notes are together, all the information is set out in a clear and logical way. Dashboards allow me to keep track of opportunities and performance.

I can sync it to my Outlook mailbox, so tracking communication with clients and leads is much easier and less time-consuming than previously when I was logging contact manually.

Having the app available to keep track of certain things when I can't access my computer is also useful.

It's by far the most user-friendly CRM system I've used and was very easy to get to grips with when I first started using it.

What do you dislike?

I have found the app is a bit limited in functionality and sometimes glitchy, but I can usually access essential account information from it and view performance dashboards.

Streamlined tracking of account activity and opportunities

Clarity around company and team performance as dashboards display performance on different levels

Salesforce review by Lara T.
Lara T.

"Too many features, too little functionality"

What do you like best?

I've been using Salesforce for about two and a half years now, and there's really nothing I like about it.

What do you dislike?

It's overwhelming. There are so many menus with so many options, and no way to clean up the view to remove unneeded options. Despite so much, there remains so many functions that seems as though they should be basic and standard, and yet they do not exist within Salesforce, and more than a decade of user requests sit in their ideas forum without response or with inadequate resolution. Mass emailing campaign members, selectively deleting from the trash bin in order to then be able to clean up old folders, and being able to track user actions are just a few of the requests Salesforce can't manage to address, but hey, they added emojis to Chatter, so that's something, right? No.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really do your research and don't just rely on the "#1 CRM" for this decision. The online community they've built heavily influences the popularity of this software that is, on its own, not very good compared to the competition. They've built a team of users who will work for free to build up their resume and earn badges and points within the community, providing Salesforce a nearly free global support team. For some people/companies, Salesforce is great. For our small business, it simply isn't a good fit, and the community isn't enough to mitigate all the reasons why.

We're moving away from Salesforce as soon as we possibly can. Our organization has had it for nearly ten years, investing tens of thousands of dollars, and we all hate it. No more.

Salesforce review by Leah M.
Leah M.

"Salesforce for Sales"

What do you like best?

Salesforce helps organise and keep track of ongoing leads with helpful reminders, contact details and information about clients.

We can also send commercial documents/ contracts with the click of a button.

Organising meetings is quick and easy as it can be added to my calendar with the time date and location.

I know my boss can keep track of how well I am doing too.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the Integrator causes my outlook to crash, it can take a while to get used to but with a training session you are on your way!

Catch 22 that senior staff can monitor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if unorganised like me it can really help as a virtual calendar

Problems such as keeping track of meeting sand setting out a clear calendar- Salesforce can do this for you!

Staff can monitor opportunities, key wins and potential margins that may not be relayed to management otherwise.

Salesforce review by Nelson B.
Nelson B.

"Almost 100% customizable"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the software. The ability to create your own objects and relationships plus the never ending growing platform (Salesforce) that keeps updating constantly, adding tools and always thinking about the future.

What do you dislike?

Some restrictions when you're trying to deploy 'x' functionality. Also, there are a few limitations in terms or reporting. Also, it is quite expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very dynamic system. There are different versions based on the type of business being some cheaper than the others with their own limitations.

I worked for an Internet Service Provider. We have to completely customize Salesforce for our business model going through quite a few road blocks here and there, but at the end, a proper solution is most of the time found.

Salesforce review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"EXCELLENT BUSINESS PROGRAM"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it keeps all my leads information in an easily accessible & view able place. The reporting side of the program is extremely user friendly & provides every type of searchable option needed to know exactly the progress I have made throughout my Sales Process. I like how it links to LinkedIN & provides updates on my leads that I may have not found elsewhere. Very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The SDR View screen once a lead is selected is a little un-organized. There's not a designated Notes section for notes about the lead / customer. When searching for a particular lead, if you don't have the exact spelling of the lead, phone number or precise information located within the lead, it is sometimes difficult to locate the lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helps manage Sales Leads, provides a great place to store any & all information needed about a Lead / Customer that would be needed to make a sale.

I use Salesforce to manage my leads for outbound sales.I like the program a lot & use it every day. I have used other lead managing programs, and this one by far, is the best.

Salesforce review by Erna N.
Erna N.

"The most functional CRM I've ever seen"

What do you like best?

Cool dashboard, you immediately see all the necessary information. Excellent integration with Google Suite. Not bad reports in real time, I often use them. Also, I see my task list which I need to do, a good built-in scheduler. Convenient mechanism of document circulation and reporting.

What do you dislike?

Functional but at the same time it's quite expensive. You should think about whether your company has grown to such a size that it needs to use such a CRM. You can also simplify some functions, and improve usability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to make a big jump in sales, you should try Salesforce. They have several paid models, so you can easily choose the one that suits you. Many of my friends also use Salesforce in their projects. It is the most functional and complete CRM I've ever seen.

We needed a safe and reliable system for keeping track of sales, and so we decided to try Salesforce. This service helped me find new customers, close deals faster and increase my income.

Salesforce review by Sean M.
Sean M.

"Truly the center of our client record universe "

What do you like best?

Salesforce gives your company a single view into the customer. From the time a lead comes into your sales/marketing funnel, all the way through the sales process and finally as a customer, Salesforce houses all of your important data about that particular customer throughout their entire life cycle.

What do you dislike?

For the most part, Salesforce provides our company with everything that we need it to do. There are, however, certain times where we hit a roadblock which causes frustration. The plus side is that they have an idea board on their community page where you can post issues you're having that other users can then vote on in order to alert Salesforce developers that this feature is necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering Salesforce CRM, by all means take advantage of the training courses that they provide for free. Setup a trailblazer account and set aside an hour each day to fully indulge yourself in all that Salesforce has to offer. You can even get certified as a developer or an admin if you'd like to take things a step further.

From sales, service, marketing and soon account, Salesforce CRM provides our company with a single view of the customer throughout their entire life cycle. Sales uses this as a platform to keep track of all sales related activity, marketing uses this for campaigns and analytical reporting, service uses it for a customer support center and accounting will soon be utilizing it's billing features.

Salesforce review by Mihir R.
Mihir R.

"Salesforce Development Experience"

What do you like best?

Salesforce CRM is one of the best software that is available for the users as well as the developers . It is easy to use and with the drag and drop features , it becomes easy to design a software without a lot of coding. Salesforce versatility by linking up with integration tools helps collaborate data which can be used with other programs to give better results .

What do you dislike?

Salesforce Platform when dealt in greater depth requires detailed amount of coding knowledge which would not be helpful for all the developers . The API's coding is a bit complex which requires a lot of knowledge and it would be better if any one has a knowledge beforehand it is definitely a plus .

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good coding background and a considerable knowledge of data analytics will be beneficial.

Almost any type of problems can be solved using salesforce and it essentially helps in sorting out large amounts of data in a very short span of time . Using Salesforce Platform , we have designed an inventory model for car manufacture and it helped us keep track of all the cars that were available at any given point of time and the optimum quantity that was to be maintained for the cars.

Salesforce review by Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

"The behemoth CRM. "

What do you like best?

Most people use SF, so you don't have to train many people or tell them how to use it.

What do you dislike?

Most of the people who use it are sales people and the application isn't as intuitive as it should be for this audience. Things like reports and dashboards could and should be easier to use so that sales people are on top of their leads and pipelines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Patience is a virtue. I was on a call the other day for a Pardot / Salesforce integration call because they've discontinued their live chat. I had to wait ~ 15 min for my turn to ask my question. Turns out, the reason I was stuck on an integration issue was because the literature on the SF site was outdated and they were telling me to do something that no longer exists. Definitely a bit of a time suck and the bigger they get the harder it is to reach support.

Standard CRMs issues. We use it in conjunction with Pardot, so we feed leads from our site into SF and score them based on their actions.

Salesforce review by Jenna W.
Jenna W.

"Powerful tool capable of handling anything your business requires"

What do you like best?

After 9 years of using Salesforce, I've discovered that pretty much anything is possible to either configure or customize. It's usable 'out of the box' but can also be extensively customized to support unique workflows and business needs.

New features are rolled out on a quarterly basis, and there are a variety of free or paid apps that can be installed. For example, we a free app for defaulting campaign member statuses based on the type of campaign (eg: for an email campaign, status types should be 'clicked', 'opened', etc). This small app saves a lot of time!

What do you dislike?

Salesforce is costly, but that's for a reason - it's a valuable tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's important to make sure that you have an idea of what you want to accomplish with a CRM before you implement Salesforce. Executive sponsorship is important too - make sure they are on board and can provide impetus to your sales team to follow company approved workflows.

We are tracking our sales lifecycle from initial contact with a client to won opportunity. Prior to implementing Salesforce, each office location was using a separate database built on different platforms for tracking project information and preparing accurate corporate reports was nearly impossible. Now we can forecast more easily and see overall sales for the company or filtered by vertical or sales team. This is also used in determining compensation for sales staff.

Salesforce review by Sebastian W.
Sebastian W.

"Very rewarding in the long term"

What do you like best?

I like that you can store information about your leads and accounts and save these + check history emails of your colleagues. You can even automate the emails. The biggest value to us is that you build reports to your future colleagues and yourself so you don't need to memorize everything or use Google Drive. Also, if you work on a lead together this can be helpful.

Also, I like the mobile application that comes with it, so I can use the information on the road.

What do you dislike?

It takes a lot of effort to get a good understanding how everything works. So especially in the beginning, it can be labor intensive. I honestly was hesitant at first, especially because I found it hard to find specific elements or didn't understand what would happen if I click specific buttons. But thankfully my team members are patient enough to help me get a good understanding of the system. Eventually, you have to make it work for yourself and that can take up some of your time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a proper training; I think Salesforce is actually offering such things in their email lists. It makes it much easier to start

Sharing accounts/leads information internally is a major plus

Storing all of your potential leads and seeing when you communicated with them for the last time

building up history and value to future employees

The fact of having everything together in the cloud

Salesforce review by Steve K.
Steve K.

"Great Tool But Not For Most"

What do you like best?

I like that Salesforce is stable and highly robust. There is a very strong community of companies providing additional software that works directly inside Salesforce. For example Dupeblocker.

What do you dislike?

It is just too much for many. It is priced way too high for what it is for most users. The pricing model can be confusing. You start with a need version C. But if you want to use another feature you end up needing version A even though there are many other features you will never use.

The software in the Marketplace like Dupeblocker can be very expensive as well.

Because of the complexity of the complexity of the software customization can be very costly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you need everything in Salesforce. If you are a business look at something like SuiteCRM if you are a nonprofit look at CiviCRM.

I am solving various CRM problems from general sales to mass data management.

For some customers, they are managing the "simple" sales problems that a CRM is generally built for. They have accounts and accounts have contacts. These start as leads and move through a pipeline.

For some customers, they use the Service Cloud enhancement and manage all of the service tickets that the company gets for service on their produce. This is great because it has a feedback loop into sales.

Other customers have significant customization and are solving unique problems with largescale data management.

Salesforce review by Sheena J.
Sheena J.

"Excel with Salesforce!"

What do you like best?

Salesforce CRM is user friendly and can easily be configured/customized for your business needs. Launching Salesforce is easy, quick and updates can be easily made on the fly. Being able to manage your entire customer base in one system is a win for the company and the client. All Team members have access to customer information which allows for that next level of customer service.

What do you dislike?

There are no major dislikes with using Salesforce CRM. All issues that you may be presented with can more than likely be solved with the right Admin support or an APP integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go Now! Salesforce CRM is easy to implement and you can cusotmize it to fit all your business needs. The network of APPs that can be integrated is growing and any business problem can more than likely be solved in days rather than months.

The company as a whole can manage the customers we have all in one place. You can provide permission sets for different groups based on job function but everyone can see the customer's profile and understand what is going on with the customer art any time. This has helped with customer satisfaction rates and that is a great benefit to the business.

Salesforce review by Kyle B.
Kyle B.

"Very capable and connected standard for CRM"

What do you like best?

SalesForce is quickly becoming the standard for CRM systems. And in doing so they're accumulating helpful apps from large organizations and crowdsource organizations alike. That's great because it gives you the option to either custom build something right from SFDC itself if you have the resources, or leverage one of the apps that already exist because there's a good chance that other people are facing the sae problem(s).

What do you dislike?

The interface is lackluster, but if you're looking at it solely from a business case perspective, that doesn't really factor in. It's also pretty costly, but when you're the market leader you get away with that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you're startup is certain to survive, you better make a switch to SFDC quick.

Tracking the customer lifecycle from prospect, to acquisition, to sales activities, to onboarding, to support. And bringing the entire companies insights together in one place so it makes scaling a company easier when all the insights can work together where it makes sense.

Salesforce review by Josh S.
Josh S.

"Great tool to manage potential sales, but with a great tool comes a great cost"

What do you like best?

As an admin it is pretty easy to add new custom items as needed, it is easy to adjust profiles and security settings so that every use case you have, you can cover as far as who has access to what data. As a dev, you are forced to get "code coverage" before you deploy and code to a production environment. To get "coverage" you must also code a test plan which is a PITA but it is very essential because it ensures working code and limits the chance for bugs.

What do you dislike?

While you can customize the navigation and appearance, it is highly recommended to keep it as "in the box" as you can. This is to ensure all of the native sfdc features continue to work, which is great that they do most of the work for you, but there are times when "company a" works a bit differently so "in the box" functionality can potentially lead to lower user adoption rates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Haggle with the price as much as you can. Talk with your sfdc account manager and see what they can do for you as far as price. You pay per license, each user takes one license, so if you will have a lot of users you will be paying a decent amount for the tool. Maybe contact other local businesses that use sfdc and see if they would give you a ballpark on what to expect. Push back on your sfdc rep and see if they can get you $x.xx if you xxx users, or if they can get you a xx% discount for every x users you have.

Sales process and workflow are the main uses for sfdc. This helps teams track potential sales revenue and stay on top of their day to day activities. This also allows management to help see who is "stuck" and provide some tips on how to move the stuck person along down the desired sales workflow.

Salesforce review by jason c.
jason c.

"Salesforce is the industry standard when it comes to CRM systems! "

What do you like best?

The biggest advantage of Salesforce is the ability to integrate other software and have them speak to each other. If you are looking to streamline your processes and improve efficiencies then Salesforce is the best CRM for you. You can customize anything you like in SF which allows it to be tailored for any business.

What do you dislike?

I would have said the 1990's interface however with the launch of lightning everything looks a lot more up to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hire a good Salesforce Admin that has implemented it before. You will save a lot of money and be able to avoid redoing things.

We use Salesforce to manage the entire customer journey pre-sale to client success.

Salesforce syncs with our proposal software, billing software, etc. and allows us to report on every aspect of the business

Salesforce review by Simon S.
Simon S.

"The Best In Breed CRM Tools for Any Size Company"

What do you like best?

There is a reason why Salesforce CRM is known as the best CRM. This is by far the most robust CRM on the market with the most active community and integrations out there. You are about 100% guaranteed to be able to integrate salesforce with almost every other marketing and sales tool on the market.

What do you dislike?

There is so much that can be customized to fit your business's needs that I find that most companies don't know where to start. Sales processes can sometimes be too complicated to the point where it slows down the sales team from doing their job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best in class CRM. There are other more ridged CRM's out there that might be easier to start with if you are a 1-5 person team. However, if you're a growing company there is no better CRM to grow into than Salesforce.

Salesforce is our center of truth. All of our tools send data to salesforce so that we can track our customer and prospects activities against our pipeline and revenue. The reporting and dashboard functionality is unlike any other tool out there. Unless you've invested in expensive BI tools you're not going to get access to any other reporting tool thats more customizable and easy to use.

Salesforce review by Timothy T.
Timothy T.

"Best CRM on the planet"

What do you like best?

The best thing about SFDC is the breadth of its application. Sales, Marketing, Analytics...just to name a few. I am a big fan of "clicks not code".

What do you dislike?

As great as SFDC is, it does have some limitations. 1. the advanced things you see demo'd are not typically out of the box constructions. 2. you can do anything you want in SFDC, if you code...but beware of code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce is an amazing tool. However, the most important thing is selecting a partner. Whether this partner is a full time SF admin or a consulting firm finding and selecting the right one is paramount. You need to find someone willing to spend the time with your business to understand what you need and not just what they want to deliver. SF partners can be a very costly.

Understanding our customer journey. Knowing who they are, what they want and how we can solve those problems. This is what SFDC is doing for us.

Salesforce review by Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.

"Using Salesforce to Track Field Visits in a Health Non-Profit"

What do you like best?

We use Salesforce quite unconventionally at my organization. Rather than using the software to capture sales leads and prospects, we use it to track and monitor field visits completed as part of our medical education outreach programming. Having said that, I really appreciate the flexibility and adaptability of Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the customer service. It is nearly impossible to reach a human being and instead one needs to rely on community forums or hire an outside consultant (which is what we did at my organization). I suppose at a larger organization there may be dedicated on-site support, but that is not the case here and may not be the case at other small organizations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce is the industry standard as a CRM. To be honest I am not even certain what other CRMs are out there, which must be is indicative of Salesforce's hold on this market. Based on my experience I would recommend Salesforce to other users and other businesses. Having said that, given their limited ability to provide customer support, I do think it is in the best interest to have a dedicated person on staff (or if you are a small org like we are, to hire an outside consultant) to be sure that the system is optimized. Otherwise you risk underutilizing the software and note using it to its fullest capacity.

We are solving the problem of tracked and managing a large number of medical education outreach visits, and with whom, and analyzing that information and presenting it to our clients in the form of easily manageable report.s

Salesforce review by Nadia Y.
Nadia Y.

"VERY user friendly"

What do you like best?

I fell in LOVE with SalesForce when I began using it in 2013. I worked for a home remodeling company and we used it to track our prospected customers. Had a small hand in getting it set-up, was a lot easier to use after you understand how it works. Very organized, detailed information, quick & to the point.

What do you dislike?

The set-up process. Having to manually enter customer info in the very beginning. I do remember one our tech guys finishing the set up though ... great guys! Also recently had issues connecting with apps, have a screen shot below that I emailed to the tech guys. The app was Adobe I believe, and one other. Probably just a user error! : )

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an EXCELLENT software to manage your customer data base. Take the time to figure it out, take it for a trial, ask questions. Im sort of a nerd, but it gave me the tingles when I first learned how to use it ... theres a way for you to organize your entire business & track the status of the job from contact to completion. It will benefit soooooo many people if you're growing your business or looking to become more organized. I LOVE IT!!

A way to organize our customer data base. I worked for a roofing restoration company so there were MANY, MANY potential customers to track after a large storm. We operated all over the United States, so as the company grew we/they needed a better way to track customers status/progress.

Salesforce review by Jamie M.
Jamie M.

"A comprehensive business CRM with more integrations than you could dream of, but it comes at a price"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is the most integrated CRM on the market. Nothing even comes close. If you want to connect your business and customer data to other softwares and tools integrated with your business then you can do it with Salesforce. Your data can be enriched on so many levels and there's so much that you can customise, from the fields you use to the information you collect and pre-populate.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce is expensive and convuluted. Whilst its core features are very functional, there are lots of other features that are irrelevant for different people and types of businesses, which makes the experience hard to get your head around to begin with. The user interface isn't great, and whilst they're launching their Lightning Experience gradually, it doesn't have many of the features that the current design has, which is disruptive for teams. Salesforce is loved by many for its ease of integration but disliked by others who have to use it everyday.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce is definitely worth investigating for your business. However, it's expensive and takes some work to understand and integrate fully with your other data sources. If you don't fully utilise it then it's a waste of time and money.

Salesforce lets you bring all of your business data together and map it out in a way that you can understand and digest. From understanding what your customers are doing to creating reports that show the performance of your business, Salesforce can paint a really great picture of your businesses successes and failures.

Salesforce review by Danielle A.
Danielle A.

"Salesforce, Exceptional Data Holding"

What do you like best?

My team enjoys that Salesforce can give us a report of anything we require for moving our programs forward. We also enjoy how Salesforce can be can integrated with Act-On, which we use for emailing.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could have mass deletion of tasks instead of having to click through one by one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce lets my team download data quickly and efficiently. Without Salesforce, we would not be able to see who frequently gives, who has opened our email, and so much more.

We have been able to store a lot of data that we used to keep in excel sheets. We are able to create campaigns and have certain information stored with our database that we in the past could not. For example, we give out LIV bikes to survivors each year. In the past, who received bikes and who did not was kept in excel sheets but now we have each individual associated with a campaign.

Salesforce review by Wynne L.
Wynne L.

"A necessity for Sales but has more potential"

What do you like best?

Salesforce has an immense amount of features that can be extremely helpful and crucial through the sales process. I really like the reports that you can run and the detail that they give you. These reports are really important for sales to prospect and run through their pipeline.

What do you dislike?

It is not very intuitive so if you are not properly trained on all of the features, it is really easy to not use it to your advantage. The interface isn't as clean as it should be so finding specific features can be difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work closely with your sales ops team to make sure you are taking full advantage of what salesforce has to offer including reports, email templates, and integration with other applications.

Mostly for the sales and operations teams to keep track of accounts, both new, old, and prospects to make sure you are touching as many accounts as possible and for the right amount of time. It is also being used so account managers can keep track of notes and contacts.

Salesforce review by Miranda T.
Miranda T.

"Able to add notes to keep an account organized"

What do you like best?

Time and date stamps; creating different reports to keep me organized . I am able to create reports that shows my activity and calls and talk time and average calls per week and manage my patient's accounts. I have the ability to create or cancel and manage my opportunities . I can send documents to my customers via DocuSign ( this helps eliminate the snail mail) I can move accounts out much quicker.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I select different parts and save the record it gives me an error, I then have to refresh the page or leave out of the account or opportunites page and then go back and I have to do the task all over again. This I do not like at all. I have had issues when I tried submitting a sale and it would not let me then I have to call my IT and then they submit a ticket to the Salesforce Tech support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this to any organization there is a great benefit when a software is helping you to be organized and have insight on your accounts.

Ability to benefits cjecks for medicare Patients and able to communicatell to my peers when working on an account ; Don't have to call insurance provider directly most of the times. I am able to send documents via DocuSign and I can also send sms messages to current and potential customers. Sometimes when I subm,it and order, the information in Salesforce does not communicate with Our Oracle software. This puts my order in a hold status and must be fixed before the package is released for shipment.

Salesforce review by Kevin L.
Kevin L.

"First robust CRM and sales lead management system is now bloated and overly complex"

What do you like best?

When properly configured it can revolutionize the lead tracking and management process at a large organization to increase efficiency and track individual sales performance in an effective way.

What do you dislike?

It's far too customizable, to the point where I never know where or how to tackle tasks in a consistent way. From a programming perspective, they have the most complex and convoluted API I've ever worked with. Most "SalesForce" developers I've met are looking to move to something else, as they also find it overly complex and difficult to work with. It's become the standard, and since the IPO and financial success it hasn't improved much and has actually gone down hill.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider smaller, more modular systems that don't require a significant investment and a major overhaul of your existing processes.

Integrating websites with lead tracking and sales management processes. It can improve the workflow of an older organization that is large and needs the ability to attribute leads and sales to channels with higher accuracy,

Salesforce review by Derek M.
Derek M.

"Salesforce - Simply the Best CRM"

What do you like best?

Flexibility and the power. Is there anything that SFDC can't do for a sales and/or marketing team? Very little. Simply the most powerful CRM out there and very user friendly as well. SF is simply fantastic and the wide range of plug-ins allow you to get exactly what you need.

What do you dislike?

Pricing. While I don't personally pay for SF, my organization does, I've been informed it is quite expensive to use and professional services may be needed to configure it to get the most out of it for your specific requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest in pro services to get the most out of it. At a minimum hire a professional or invest in training. It's a very powerful tool, especially if you invest in some of the extended features and plug-ins.

Visibility into your sales and the organization's sales. Reporting is fantastic. It makes it easier to view your sales pipeline and immediately see how you are tracking to quota.

Salesforce review by Scarlett G.
Scarlett G.

"Keeps me on track and organized"

What do you like best?

I like how I can create tasks and opportunities for future dates, and these tasks pop up on my home screen on the day I'm supposed to complete them. It is a great reminder tool, and ensures that nobody slips through the cracks. Salesforce is linked to other platforms that I used daily, including my email, Profit 21, and Tenfold. It is also easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Since Salesforce is linked to P21, it often created duplicate contacts or accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend it. There are areas of improvement, but it is a great sales tool especially if used correctly.

I am solving organization and memory problems. It is hard to keep track with a lot of customers, especially ones that I don;t work with often. Salesforce allows me to take advantage and optimize every sales opportunity through the notes, reminders, and tasks that I set for myself that are specific to each customer.

Salesforce review by Jordan H.
Jordan H.

"Extremely powerful, highly customize-able CRM software "

What do you like best?

The most appealing thing about Salesforce is the level of customize-ability in the system. There are practically no limitations to what you can do; if it's in Salesforce, you can customize it. Custom objects, fields, workflows, user roles, reports, dashboards, you name it. If anything it can be overwhelming because you have so many different ways to accomplish something, so you can get caught up in trying to decide which is the best way to go about it. Definitely a good problem to have. On the off-chance you can't do what you are trying to do, Salesforce has a huge 'App Exchange' that has thousands of integrated apps with different functions.

What do you dislike?

The biggest downside to Salesforce is the pricing. Salesforce is feature-rich and fairly priced for large/enterprise businesses, but as a small company we only have a handful of users in the system. We needed the level of functionality that only Salesforce offers though even if don't have budget for all of our employees to be setup as users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford it, there is no better CRM system available. Consider contracting with a consultant upon implementation, because there could be a million different ways to fit Salesforce to your needs, and you may not realize until further down the line that you wish you'd set something up a different way, or you wish you knew a certain feature existed.

Salesforce helps us manage our leads, opportunities, contacts and accounts. We also have a few custom objects that allow us to manage various projects that our consultants work on. We have saved a tremendous amount of time both from creating custom workflows within Salesforce, and using Salesforce's reporting/dashboard features.

Salesforce review by Daniel O.
Daniel O.

"Analise Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Ótima ferramenta de CRM , recomendo a todos os cliente tanto para processos de vendas como de serviços.

What do you dislike?

Nesse momento não há nada que eu não goste em Salesforce, utilizo diariamente como suporte aos nossos clientes

Recommendations to others considering the product

O melhor do planeta. O mais sofisticado. O mais completo. O mais inovador. A versão mais barata sai por 25 dólares por usuário por mês. A versão mais popular e mais completa sai por 125 diletas por usuário por mês. Eu recomendo que você abra uma conta no Salesforce agora mesmo e experimente por dia 30 dias grátis para experimentar todos os recursos do Salesforce.

Diversos problemas estão sendo resolvidos com o Salesforce, no atendimento ao cliente com os processos de casos e filas de atendimento quanto nos relatórios diários

Salesforce review by Lindsay E. P.
Lindsay E. P.

"Integrates with all our tools! "

What do you like best?

our teams live and breathe out of sales force. What I like about it most from a marketing function is the "campaign" tool which integrates directly with our demand generation & event efforts to show the activity of each account. It's also one centralized place where we can integrate a majority of our other systems used so we arent logging in and out of different systems throughout the day.

What do you dislike?

Its been a challenge for our reps to fully adopt and engage with the "leads" tab when it comes to marketing efforts. If there was an in app alert pop up to show reps exactly who to contact and why when they log in, that would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great CRM that integrates with your day to day systems

increase efficiency, decrease time spent throughout the day logging in and out of systems, increase transparency of influenced revenue from marketing efforts

Salesforce review by Sarah G.
Sarah G.

"Comprehensive but not terribly user-friendly"

What do you like best?

I like how we have the ability to run detailed real-time reports. I like being able to log in and see exactly what I need to get done during a specific day based on my tasks sheet.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how many clicks it takes to accomplish certain things; there are easier paths.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce is the most comprehensive CRM I've ever used, which is probably why 75% of my employers have utilized it for their sales teams. Along with being the most comprehensive, it's also the most expensive CRM available and doesn't make sense for companies under a certain size. I think the ease of use could be better, it's still not entirely user-friendly in my opinion.

We are utilizing it to track interactions and sales with our clients. It was not being utilized to it's full potential before I started but adoption is growing. I am a highly organized person and the benefit I've realized is the ability to login any given morning and see exactly what I need to accomplish in a given day.

Salesforce review by Jesse H.
Jesse H.

"The Industry Standard that Almost Could"

What do you like best?

I like the centralization of ALL OUR DATA. I like how relationships between objects and fields can be established. I like the search function for all lookup, no need to know where things are the global search is key. I like the social intigration and customization to meet our specific org needs.

What do you dislike?

i do not like the native quoting object. it does not fit a company who does not sell standard items. bespoke quotes are difficult. i don't like how little things don't work like formatting options that are there but do not save to the resulting pdf. i do not enjoy the fragmentation of Classic and LIghtning. Either have all objects available for lightning or don't roll it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you know how you want your org set up, on boarding is crucial to understand how it will grow with your needs. make sure that you understand relationships of each object. look for ways to automate daily tasks.

putting all our data together with relevance and reporting capabilities. we are also using it for our marketing platform as well as an impending service section.

Salesforce review by Shane H.
Shane H.

"Salesforce CRM review"

What do you like best?

Configuration first, customization second. Workflow and reporting engines, usability, and wealth of knowledge/documentation far outpace the competition.

What do you dislike?

You do run into a lot of limitations that make the platform harder to maintain when you have hundreds of business processes and customizations. Fix one thing and break another. Even with years of experience, the platform is so big that the flexibility can be a negative as well as a positive in certain situations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't just plan out your requirements, plan out your maintenance and support, business adoption, and perform a change management analysis and readiness review. Be ready to support it and drive adoption as with any tool.

I implement for other companies, so I've seen every business problem you can think of in every vertical and every market size that can be solved within the platform if you have the budget. Everything from Campaign to Cash. I've used it my job as a powerful tool for pipeline, procedures, approvals, etc.

Salesforce review by Robert H. K.
Robert H. K.

"I call it SalesFarce"

What do you like best?

- the ability to attach a multiplicity of documents that are relevant to accounts

- importing of contacts is easy

- clear opportunity overviews

- it never has crashed on me (so far)

What do you dislike?

- merging of contacts does not work well

- you cannot re-use accounts by former colleagues. Instead you need to deactivate them and setup an entirely new one for that new colleague

- the mapping process is rather obscure

Recommendations to others considering the product

You might want to consider an extended version. The basic one is what it is: basic. But than again, you might end up with higher license cost and cost for updates etc etc etc.

- converting MQLs into SQLs

- a clear and updated database of leads, clients, opportunities

- a central spot for reports, results, lead/prospect data

Salesforce review by Conrad S.
Conrad S.

"The best CRM platform available!"

What do you like best?

So many functions. Linking campaigns to oppurtunities maps everything Sales do, and streamlines what was sold all the way to the AM's and OPS that are within the same hub. Case escalations for Finance and Dealdask makes notifying the right people with ease and more importantly, makes the whole process more efficient.

What do you dislike?

There communication system needs to improve. JIRA is still superior in this respect. Also more features and cells should be implemented into each opportunity to further define goals and end game results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn as much as you can, I still discover new features after years of using it.

Everything that we sell in advertisement starts with Sales and the "closed won" oppurtunities they create in SFDC. After this, all info is passed to the proper departments like analytics, marketing objectives, account management, and operations. This is also where all insertion orders are uploaded and used by finance for auditing purposes and setting up the campaign.

Salesforce review by Kelley S.
Kelley S.

"Great User Interface"

What do you like best?

The user interface is intuitive and easy. I like the layout and the design makes it easy to record your activites with a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit clunky. Add ons are not seamless. Activity history could be more visible. I would like to quickly see if my last call was connected or not without having to drill down deeper, as I'm trying to make new calls efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your team struggles with adoption this could be a great bet. My only concern is how SF is innovating. It's expensive and there are lots of plug-ins. I think there could be more innovative tools bubbling up.

Adoption is the biggest challenge with any software tool. I find Salesforce is easy to 'live in' and it does make my job easier by presenting the data quickly when I need it.

Salesforce review by Tina P.
Tina P.

"A good stable online experience with some weird customer service issues"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is highly customisable making it applicable for a range of businesses.

What do you dislike?

The customer service setup is strange. There are reps in Australia, but I am not necessarily assigned to an Australian rep. The rep is continually changing, every 6 - 12 months it seems, so they must have a high staff turnover? This creates instability, I would actually feel better just knowing that there was a main Australian number I can ring to contact an Australian rep.

Also the sales process is strange - I've had things added to my invoice that I didn't ask for, then have to fight to have them removed as some arbitrary "cut off date" has passed. Don't run out your tiny 1gB of storage, or you'll have to pay $2000 for another 500mb, it's little things like these that don't keep customers happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remember you will probably be stuck with what you choose now for quite a while, migrating out of salesforce seems near impossible to me! Make sure to research whether this program is really going to meet your needs or not, and do not believe what the salespeople tell you - they will grossly exaggerate the features for the sale unfortunately, I believe this may be because they are parroting what they are told and are not real users of the product.

We need a cloud based, secure and reliable sales and customer service record keeping system and SF fills that need. Our record keeping is much more thorough now and we can track sales figures over the entire time we've used SF with many different reporting options.

Salesforce review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Great product...if the data is correct"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is easy to use. The product has a decent user interface. Reporting is simple once you understand how it works. Many other tools "play nice" with Salesforce which means you can really make it what you need it to be.

What do you dislike?

I've used it at four organizations and at each one they have had struggles managing the data in the CRM. Specifically, the old data. There are tools to help keep your Salesforce instance clean, but I've yet to see an organization do this to success. Also, some organizations try to hook too many different tools into this product. As a sales person this causes confusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have discussions about what data you will allow into the CRM. Don't just hook multiple tools into it at once.

Easy pipeline management. Visibility for the sales team. Reporting is solid. With Salesforce the sales team is forced to own their pipeline.

Salesforce review by Sommer C.
Sommer C.

"Functional and simple to use"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is a very intuitive platform that is simple to use. I am able to keep my work day organized so that I do not not miss any pending tasks that I have. I also like the reports that Salesforce creates that allows me to see where I am ranked among my colleagues. I am confident that my work flow would be in disarray without this software keeping me on the right track.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to locate duplicate leads within the platform which can lead to confusion when multiple reps are reaching out to one lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Salesforce to people working in the sales industry because it really does help keep you on track with your leads which leads to more closed deals!

Organization is the biggest benefit to using this product. I can keep track of how many times I have attempted to contact my leads and what kind of results those attempts yielded. I can also schedule future tasks for myself or other colleagues so that no lead is forgotten.

Salesforce review by Victor M.
Victor M.

"software that I use everyday"

What do you like best?

I like the ease to use. Salesforce keeps it simple and everything in front of us users. It is also easy to reach out for support as we are provided the opportunity to create cases that they can implement in order to help us be more productive. The ability to keep on improving is something I really like about it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some of the bugs and glitches that happen sometimes. Multiple times I lose time because I have to refresh the page and do it all over because I performed two different tasks in the same page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good software especially when you know how to use computers with ease. It is all there for you to find and if you can navigate and figure things out, you will find it all there. There is not much more to say. Enjoy it.

We deal with customers and how to contact them. Keeping the information organized in one place keeps us more effective and productive.

Salesforce review by Ankan N.
Ankan N.

"Best CRM for Sales guys"

What do you like best?

Salesforce not only allows you to track your Sales pipeline but also reminds you of your follow-ups at the right time. The one thing I like the best is the extensive reports you can pull out of Salesforce using different parameters that helps you evaluate your performance. Also it is highly customizable to your needs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you have to fill-in too many fields of information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce is a wonderful CRM. If you're in Sales, I would say it's a must use. Very easy to understand, integrates with outlook and your other enterprise applications and you can customise the reports that you want to pull. I highly recommend Salesforce although the licence cost is high.

As a Salesperson it's important for me to track my activities, build my pipeline and analyse my performance. Salesforce is a perfect tool for a Salesperson.

Salesforce review by Nuno S.
Nuno S.

"Powerful tool for your organization"

What do you like best?

Connection with other solutions such as DocuSign is a great tool to have when sending contracts. You're able to close deals much faster! I also find the Chatter functionality extremely useful. Reports and Dashboards are great though require a bit of training do make proper use of it

What do you dislike?

Building reports and dashboards requires training which makes many users very shy of using it. I also dislike the fact that I cannot edit my chatter posts, forcing me to delete them and re-write back if there's a typo, etc.. Also when doing copy-paste the people I tagged doesn't remain properly tagged forcing me to write their names again

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn how to use Salesforce properly. It will make a tremendous difference in what you can get out of it. Without that knowledge you will always feel you're depending on other people, when all that was needed was to learn a bit in advance. Knowledge is power!! :) The other thing is make sure your users have the right level of authorizations. Many times you think you can't do X or Y and the only reason is because you weren't given the proper accesses by the admin.

Overall CRM, sales, reporting, employee chatting, content repository and sharing.

Salesforce review by Mike M.
Mike M.

"Simply The Best CRM I've Worked With"

What do you like best?

I've worked with a lot of different CRM's including some of the open source one's, custom made CRM's etc. and Salesforce has them all beat, hands down for sheer usefulness and compatibility with so many other software out there. It was widely adapted by our workforce because it is actually rather easy to use from a front end user point of view. Far easier than most other CRM's out there; even custom built CRM's (which can be even more expensive in the long run than Salesforce off the shelf product) cannot compare, in my experience to Salesforce as an 'out of the box' implemented system. If you have never implemented in your business before I do recommend you hire an outside consultant to help you figure out what is best for your organization.

What do you dislike?

It is expensive and it has a short but steep learning curve if you've never implemented it in a business before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have never implemented it in your business before, hire an outside consultant from a reputable source to help you put it together correctly from the get go. It will be worth the money spent in the long run.

Before our organization starting using Salesforce, data was scattered across multiple platforms. Salesforce has allowed us to combine our customer facing support team's efforts with our sales team and combine the entire client life cycle into one platform.

Salesforce review by Bahar N.
Bahar N.

"SF review from a Product Management standpoint"

What do you like best?

- Depth of data provided

- Integration with other tools

What do you dislike?

- Very sales and customer success based. It could be improved to be useful for the rest of the Org.

- The UI definitely needs a revisit!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I personally don't think they have much strong competition so, do your research and see if this is what you need but the answer most probably is a Yes! Be aware of the limitation on number of seats for the license!

We use SF in the Sales team but there hasn't been enough training and data QA therefore, the data in there is just in a format that the Sales team could use. I think SF should consider analysing other personas and their needs to have template reports that could easily provide reports that would benefit that persona the most...e.g. what is it that a Product Manager wants to know from the Data in SF? Probably not who sold how much, but something like list of clients who churned last month could be very useful for them

Salesforce review by Leah W.
Leah W.