Salesforce CRM

(6,981)

Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM helps you close deals faster from anywhere, anytime.

Work for Salesforce CRM?

Learning about Salesforce?

Salesforce CRM Reviews

Ask Salesforce a Question
Showing 7,316 Salesforce reviews
Salesforce review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising
View Original

"Terrific Software for Managing Accounts"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce CRM
Salesforce review by Graham P.
Graham P.
View Original

"Lightning Makes a Big Difference "

What CRM solution do you use?

Salesforce review by Sarah G.
Sarah G.
View Original

"Advanced customer relationship management tool"

Salesforce review by Joel M.
Joel M.

"Comprehensive but complicated"

Salesforce review by Administrator in Chemicals
Administrator in Chemicals

"Software that can do it all."

Salesforce review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Comprehensive"

Salesforce review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"Excellent Platform"

What do you like best?

Two months ago I started using SFDC CRM for the first time ever. Before I had used a bunch of different systems and none of them are as intuitive / consumer-friendly as Salesforce. What I like best is the amount of relevant data you can view about each prospect, without having to open several sources (linkedIn, discoverorg, etc.) at once-- its all right there

What do you dislike?

Duplicates - I've been seeing quite a few of them and it creates difficulty when trying to send emails through Salesloft as there are often two different email addresses. Also, there have been a few times (not many) where I've taken a mobile number from Lead IQ, and I've gotten the wrong person even though they have the same name.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using Salesforce CRM for all of your client management needs- it's pretty easy to use and keeps you organized. You have to be very thorough / diligent about putting your information in correctly and in real-time so that you can get the most use out of the platform.

The main business problem I'm solving is effective / efficient prospecting-- Salesforce CRM makes outbounding a whole lot easier. A lot of people don't answer their office phones, so finding their mobile phone number is extremely helpful (they usually answer). Lead IQ has a lot of mobile numbers available it seems.

Salesforce review by Jean Edouard S.
Jean Edouard S.

"Fast and reliable CRM"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is a fast and reliable CRM. Working with our Salesforce Admin we've been able to customize it to match our customer journey as well as possible. Search is smart (with suggestions coming up frequently) and very fast. This makes it much easier to be more productive throughout the day. It is also have strong integration with other third party software makes. We use Sales Loft and it is deeply integrated. This delivers a seamless experience.

What do you dislike?

Ability to customize search fields and assign priority contacts. I would love the ability to have more granularity while account mapping a new organization. For example, I would like to be able to connect different contacts based of their hierechy and department they are in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

By far the industry leader and should be at the top of everyone's list.

Ability to keep track of all customer interactions and work collaboratively with team-members to close more deals.

Salesforce review by Matt  P.
Matt P.

"Literally, I couldn't live without it "

What do you like best?

Centralized location for all of my information and the fact that SFDC doesn't switch their UI around too much. It really gives you the opportunity to get so comfortable with the platform that you it almost becomes second nature when using it. The other thing that I love about it is the how configurable your views, reporting, and dashboards are. One of the big reasons the CRM is helpful to me is that it bubbles up all of the information to the top, which means nothing slips through the cracks. I can't tell you how many times I've mentally forgotten something, salesforce reminds me, and it ends up in a closed deal.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes things can be a bit slow to load. Other times, you'll have to integrated systems running in the background, and when you go to save something, you're not able to because that other system was using the record page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep innovating. I love the new Lightening platform. It really helps me get my job done faster based on the most important information being in the exact right place.

It helps not a miss a single opportunity, whether that be a customer you forgot about or an important piece of information you forgot. The benefits are very tangible from an ROI perspective because it helps you be in the right place, at the right time, and ultimately win the business.

Salesforce review by Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.

"Great tool if you learn to use it"

What do you like best?

The training program it has. I went from a novice to an expert from hands-on learning. The customization aspect of Salesforce is important from pages to fields to the objects. You are able to modify the different tenancies and views. Amazing support can be found through their Salesforce community. There is a lot that can be done in Salesforce if properly utilized. Integrates well with a few other our other products.

What do you dislike?

I don't really enjoy the Lightning version. It made some steps a nuisance. Not everything in Classic is in Lightning. Now, not all functionalities are supported on both platforms. I have to switch between the two to really get done what I need. It is harder to log emails in Outlook now. Additional steps. Some of the needed updates are behind. There is no way to mass email in groups. The Salesforce community has to really want it for it to happen. The app is good but has ways to go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trails and the badges. It can make you a Salesforce expert. Also, considering taking the test.

Efficiency across teams. Customer touches and being able to track it. We utilize reports in our different departments. Organizing our clients. Staying on top of the pipeline. We are seeing better client outreach. We are able to move away from email and set up tasks instead. Having a one place stop to get all of what we need.

Salesforce review by Lucy S.
Lucy S.

"Has the potential to make my life so much easier"

What do you like best?

I think how you compile different important information in the dashboards and then customize and run reports depending on what type of data you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

It is not totally self-intuitive. Would benefit from a tutorial on how to use the main functions. The texting through Salesforce function is tricky because I also have to log on my computer to respond and cannot respond on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great software to implement in your business but it is not that helpful if you have not received a comprehensive tutorial. I still have to ask for a lot of support on various functions from other people in my organization that know more.

I am tracking leads and sending communications to recruit people to do a summer program. This is not in my role, but the Treasurer of our organization also uses Salesforce to track if program fees have been paid.

Salesforce review by Alex M.
Alex M.

"Poor Lightning experience but improved efficiency"

What do you like best?

In Lightning, the summary views of open opportunities and business closed in the current month on the home screen and the other navigation tabs are helpful.

In the service console, mass edits to records has become far more efficient than in classic.

What do you dislike?

Lightning is a marked change to Salesforce classic, whilst some tasks particularly admin related have improved dramatically with the launch, some simple functions such as merging accounts or editing records have become hidden in the system.

It doesn't feel like the changes that have been made have always been with user behaviour in mind. Performance of the web app can be slow at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to carefully evaluate the platform and alternatives, as once you adopt it, it's tough to move away from the solution.

We use Salesforce to maintain a collection of all leads, opportunities, and active contracts. Engagement from prospects through any of our channels is tracked and assigned to SDRs, Sales executives and account managers.

Working with this data every day would not be possible without their CSM, and a testament to their platform is that without any direct training from Salesforce themselves, we have a team of 30 using and relying on the platform each day.

Salesforce review by Matt "Griff" K.
Matt "Griff" K.

"Salesforce Opportunities"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is really good for tracking opportunities and running reports based on those opportunities. We have used salesforce for 5+ years, but it does take dedication to keep it organized and up to date. When it is used properly it is very insightful and a powerful tool to track pipelines instead of using spreadsheets.

What do you dislike?

The hardest thing with salesforce is generally needing a support/admin person trained to be constantly keep workflows up to date and ensure the continuity of the database. While it probably has canned reports or features, tailoring it to the organization needs can take some time and resources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely a powerful tool when used correctly and enforcement of policies is followed. When the team using it does not follow policies it can become unmanageable very quickly.

We were trying to solve opportunity tracking and were successful with it. We were able to more accurately forecast pipeline amounts during monthly meetings.

Salesforce review by James W.
James W.

"Great tool for tracking your business"

What do you like best?

The product gives astounding end to end sales bolster from introductory prompts bringing deals to a close and dealing with the full procedure amid production. On the off chance that you set aside the opportunity to set everything up from the beginning in the correct way it will pay profits later on. There are excesses of best highlights to choose however the great announcing is brilliant.

SalesForce holds on with consistent enhancements/updates AND shared/casted a ballot "thoughts" are respected which is extremely positive; the UI is genuinely well disposed and simple to utilize (in view of the way you've organized your organization); Process Builder is a unimaginable capacity inside SF that was propelled reasonably as of late - this was a distinct advantage since it enables you to set up engineer like capacities.

What do you dislike?

Can be hard to utilize and learn, especially for overseers. Keeping up documentation is imperative and is left to the authoritative heads absent much guidance from Salesforce. Every one of the conceivable outcomes can be overpowering for new clients and managers.

Salesforce's customization choices all the while can be its best and most exceedingly terrible component. In the event that your administrator doesn't set up required fields, report parameters, and access settings, Salesforce can be an outright bad dream for everybody on the group. On the off chance that something feels "burdensome" or "broken," it's presumably in your settings, and not in the product.

Salesforce is an extraordinary tool in overseeing demographics and applicants. It is incredible as far as overseeing customer and hopeful relationship and gives the mood that they are conversing with a genuine individual without giving up excessively time. You can likewise open it all over - on application, workstation or PC since you should simply to download the portable variant and you can get to it utilizing any program.

Salesforce review by Lauren U.
Lauren U.

"Salesforce Is a Product that Helps Businesses"

What do you like best?

I like that accounts have their own pages that have many different fields and information. Each account page is filled with restaurant information, cases, order statistics and much more. I like that I can run reports and tailor each report to what I am looking for. If I want to bucket certain fields or filter by 1 field. I like that the reports can be made public or private so that either all my coworkers can access reports that have already been made or I can keep them for personal use.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about Salesforce. I think that the interface is a little outdated but otherwise, it is easy for me to do my job and to see what is on each account page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a easy to use product.

Salesforce tracks all our activities for our accounts. It allows us to see the story of an account all in one page.

Salesforce review by Austin O.
Austin O.

"The most known CRM tool seems basic."

What do you like best?

The thing I like the best about Salesforce is that it's basically compatible with everything you want to do and is the most known CRM tool around. If you have SalesForce training and experience you can use that on your resume and look more desirable for future potential employers because it can take a lot of man power and time to train someone on salesforce. I do like the analytics it provides and the reminders set up. I also like being able to run reports once I figured out how they actually worked and how to do it. Besides that, not much else.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the overall view and layout and think it's outdated and in need of new design. I would suggest making it simpler overall and more enjoyable to look at since I stare at it all day it would be nice if there was some sort of color scheme or layout that was more visually appealing and prompted feelings of creativity in the users rather then monotonous drudgery. I think they could up their game on the layout and visual aspects of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get trained efficiently and know how to work smarter. "Work smarter not harder." Become mentored by someone who has streamlined the processes you need to do for the position you are so you can work better.

Keeping track of prospects, customers and ordering product. Good for the aforementioned .

Salesforce review by Amanda  P.
Amanda P.

"Holds a lot of information"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to set expectations for the sales department by creating "opportunities" for them to view so that all of their tasks are in one place. I also like that I can create customizable reports to see what tasks have not been done.

What do you dislike?

I dislike all of the steps one must take to get to a certain spot in the program. For example, if I wanted to assign a task to someone, I would have to create the task, then go back in an assign it to that specific person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend starting a trial period of the program before making a purchase to see if there is something out there that may be a bit more user-friendly and for you to easy to navigate since this program does have a ton of features. Depending on what you use the program for, Salesforce can be a tricky program to use if you have never used a database with a complexity such as Salesforce.

As a local media company, we use this program to house many customer invoices, notes, and other information all in one place. we can also create an invoice schedule that will help the accounting office charge clients on specific dates. It has definitely helped with a lot of the organization of our business.

Salesforce review by Jordan P.
Jordan P.

"I mean - it's SALESFORCE.... "

What do you like best?

It is everything you want in one place. Amazingly powerful. I love how much we can tie in 3rd party platforms, create custom reports, check calendars and overview critical sales metrics. It's by far the most powerful CRM I've ever used - it really is too much for a lot of businesses, but for inside sales, it is an absolute necessity for us to manage leads and data, create and develop further insights on our own prospects and data as sales progress, and the ability to track and report on ANYTHING IN THE WORLD. It's just about perfect.

What do you dislike?

Really there's nothing. It's an amazing layout so user interface and usage is simple, but powerful (and even customizable).. it's like nothing else. The only downside would be the cost, but luckily that's not for my wallet to deal with!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to it's fullest power! Find other plug ins that will help you to manage data. SFDC api's with almost anything, so it's an excellent tool when you are using other tools for other functions!

Most of them! Lead Management and Data Collection / Compilation. We use it for scheduling, tracking, reporting sales progress. We create a TON of reports every day to see how reps stack up against each other, and which reps are creating opportunities while others are slacking. It's an amazingly powerful tool in judging effort metrics for employees, but also in forecasting our sales revenue and even as far as how many new hires we need to continue to hit out goals for the year!

Salesforce review by Steven S.
Steven S.

"SalesForce is very effective and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature was SalesForce's reporting. It is an amazing CRM with many features, the reporting stood out because you could narrow down specific prospect, forecast sales pipeline, and build out reports to manage the sale team's work.

What do you dislike?

New SalesForce lightning can run a bit slow on Google Chrome.We are getting our team up to speed witht he new format and though it does eliminate the amount of clicks we have to do, certain boxes that pop up and links have taken a bit longer to fully load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Treat it like a video game when first learning the system. It's very self-explanatory but if you jump in and get hands on with it, it's a lot easier to figure out best practices and functionality.

Keeping track of customers' and where they are in the sales cycle. Sharing data with different members of the sales team so track when prospects become higher priority.

Salesforce review by Brad C.
Brad C.

"Salesforce is great"

What do you like best?

It is not just a CRM for Sales or Support. It can really do everything that you need it to, things like a rolodex of your customers, history of what was sent to your customers, customer satisfaction surveys, NPS, CSAT etc. Learning how to use the system is easy and there is FREE ways to do that. You can use Salesforce Trailhead to learn everything there is to know about salesforce.com in a fun trackable way. You can even learn about the features you do not currently have so that you know if this feature is the correct feature for you and your business.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike but there are some business functions I do not like, ie forecasting. But that is more because of me not the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great and if you need to learn more there is always trailhead.

Selling our Product, Supporting our Product, Managing our Customers.

Salesforce review by Valentina G.
Valentina G.

"CRM? Database of the client? Candidate tracking system? Well, Salesforce is the man!"

What do you like best?

We have managed to promote sales, commercial development and recruitment in our company with Salesforce. It allows us to know to whom we send our last message, the steps to follow and who you have spoken with in our company when dealing with customer matters. It is also excellent in terms of boosting sales and commercial development effort.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have a lot of bad experience regarding us that we use Salesforce. Perhaps one thing they can improve is how their technical support works. Sometimes they are not so useful, and they are not trained enough to solve each person's concerns.

It is excellent in terms of managing the relationship between client and candidate and gives you the feeling that you are talking to a real person without sacrificing too much time. We improved a lot with our customers and candidates, we have offered a better service thanks to the Salesforce tools.

Salesforce review by Claire W.
Claire W.

"Salesforce makes it easy to look things up, stay organized, and check on progress "

What do you like best?

I like that it has everything you need in one place. For example, an opp you create will have all of the information there (person, title, email, notes from initial call, meeting dates, potentially price point, etc etc). It is a library of information at our fingertips which is very nice as a person in sales.

What do you dislike?

There is so much on the tool that I feel like I do not know how to do. That may be partially due to lack of training, but also I think the tool just does so much that you can't possibly utilize each and every feature.

Tracking and staying up to date with meetings. Having all information from past meetings so you don't overlap or overstep. It saves time to not have to ask each person or look in different areas for this information we use every day.

Salesforce review by Cameron C.
Cameron C.

"Salesforce Makes Millions"

What do you like best?

Sales funnel tracking allows me to always keep connected with active deals. Even deals that have taken over 2 years to close have never missed a beat with follow up!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes notes that I add in aren’t saved. It may be a small glitch but these notes often serve as my memory bank and not having notes can slow the process down with a customer. I wish there were ways to automate reminders: ie. after the lead is converted follow up tasks, or after the sale follow up. Wish the main page dashboard was more customizable and flexible. It’s not as easy to use the mobile app and you are not able to see all of the data fields for reports.

Follow through. We are constantly complimented and thanked for follow through and this not only earns us credibility, but it helps us to closer sales. It prevents from losing sales that would otherwise be lost to a lack of follow up, it speeds up the sales cycle as we regularly keep our project on the top of the customer’s mind. I have closed many deals, and undoubtedly prevents countless lost sales due to poor follow up. This makes our company millions every year!

Salesforce review by Sergio R.
Sergio R.

"The best for companies"

What do you like best?

Salesforce offers great options for customization and it has great online community. The support system is great and they guided me to create an account for free and to customize it according to my needs. You can find lot of tutorials and demos, and these are greta to watch so you can better understand the software.

What do you dislike?

There aren’t lot of features for medium-sized companies, and the premium support is not open for everyone. Also, when I speak with its customer service, they always try to sell me something.

The task management requires manual efforts when it comes to remove, shift and editing tasks.

I don’t enjoy making reports because the process is boring and there is no auto-save option. The reports we build can be easily lost while processing lot of records. Also, it can be really complicated to clean up duplicate accounts.

It allows me to keep all pertient info about accounts and keep track of team performances. Also, it allows me to manage all accounts and team members from one place. It allows me to sync Gmail with SF through Yesware.

Salesforce review by Tom M.
Tom M.

"Complex but very powerful CRM solution"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is more than just a SaaS based CRM as it has developed a strong 3rd party ecosystem over the years. If you want to track opportunities, understand your sales cycle and build beautiful looking reports - then this is a great solution for you. We use the Enterprise version and it has a lot of powerful reporting features. With a great ecosystem you don't even need to be an expert in building reports as there are many that are freely available for you to download.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce has bugs and some of them have been around for a while and won't seem to get squished anytime soon. The search query works the majority of the time, but every now and then you'll get a notification saying something didn't work.

De-duplicating accounts is a real pain and whilst Salesforce has tried to make it easier it still takes a few clicks to get it sorted. One major frustration is that both accounts you want to merge have to have the same currency for it to work.

To do anything outside of the box means paying solution providers top dollar to get it done - and it ain't cheap.

A major frustration is you can only subscribe to 5 reports - that's it. If you want to subscribe to a 6th one, you have to delete one of your other subscriptions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time and plan your sales process before you embark on a Salesforce implementation. Pick your solution providers carefully. Learn how to build the reports with the Trailblazer training apps.

We wanted to be able to manage, track and report on our sales more efficiently and Salesforce has definitely allowed us to do that. Dashboards have made our lives easier because we can create daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reviews so we know where we are at and what we need to do to achieve our next goal.

Salesforce review by Brenda C.
Brenda C.

"Excellent start of my business when I use Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Salesforce has different tools and features to cover more work areas in which to develop. You can take care of small and medium-sized companies, especially when they are in their infancy to boost them through this CRM software. Easy to use and innovative.

What do you dislike?

The visual quality presented by mobile applications is quite low compared to the interface developed by Salesforce, mainly because I would like it to be improved in new updates, and from there I believe that my team and I are very satisfied with the results obtained.

Salesforce does not need to download software or hardware as such, simply to work with you need to be connected to the internet from the computer, the advantages that I have found vary from tracking to performance and monitoring many things, so you can change or improve what you find unsatisfactory for your business.

Salesforce review by Rohit K.
Rohit K.

"Salesforce is the best ever CRM. I really liked it"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is the CRM with user-friendly. It helps it Improved Sales pipeline. Consistent reminders to follow up. Opportunities tracking. Mobile Integration and Organizing daily work is done properly with the Salesforce CRM. We can customize the CRM fields according to our business needs. The reports are accurate on daily basis and also have dashboards to gauge the performance of Sales daily, weekly and monthly basis. Salesforce CRM will improve Business by reducing time and effort on unnecessary leads by a pipeline view. A pipeline view is a breakdown of each stage in your sales pipeline, usually outlining how many leads are in each stage, and with an option to drill down to the specific leads. Salesforce has a good helpdesk to solve the issues. The Document Storage of opportunities and the Client revenue picture is clear and can be shared with higher management for tracking. The transparency of Account Management between the Sales team and production team is a good option for business growth to complete tasks and follow up with clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much. Sometimes confused with a lot of fields. The switching between the classic and Lightning will be a challenge to use sometimes. I also don't want to learn how to use Lightning because I feel like I would have to start allover again and my whole organization and all the training materials are in Salesforce Classic. It also should allow some access offline. You don't always have an internet connection and could allow offline functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product

You absolutely must have clearly defined business processes and documentation before you begin to implement Salesforce. Don't count on your implementation firm to provide this expertise. While they know the product, they are usually poor at helping with process improvement and definition. You will spend way more in technological implementation than necessary if you don't do this work ahead of starting.

Our sales have been marvelously benefited, the organization in the company has increased and this helps the projects to move forward with greater speed and all the commercial agreements finish in a successful way. Customers have noticed the difference in the product, which is very good. We achieve our goals both inside and outside the company, it is really sensational all the work we can do with Salesforce. Before we used to maintain our database in excel but after shifting to Salesforce, everything is changed. Everything became very easy. Salesforce helped me differentiate clients according to the verticals they are from. Salesforce helped our organization to focus more on work worrying less about the database and its issues. Salesforce is not only a Customer relationship management (CRM) but also a great interface where we can also can interact with clients using Salesforce Community and also can fins new leads therefore business.

Salesforce review by Will K.
Will K.

"Powerful and customizable "

What do you like best?

The data analytics are extremely powerful. I am able to parse data in many unique ways to more accurately understand what is going on in our customer funnel.

What do you dislike?

There was a steep learning curve but after working with it for a few weeks it became more intuitive. It is still difficult to get reports to do exactly what I want them to do but I can usually figure it our with a little messing around. I also don't want to learn how to use Lightning because I feel like I would have to start at square 1 again. Additionally, my whole organization and all the training materials are in Salesforce Classic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about what you want out of your CRM, analytics, account management, prospect tracking. No matter what it is, Salesforce can probably give it to you.

Account management and status tracking. Previously we were using ActiveCampaign and it did not allow us to track leads and parse data in the same way that Salesforce does.

Salesforce review by Daniel J. S.
Daniel J. S.

"Salesforce"

What do you like best?

It is nice how easy it is to input your sales data on the go from appointment to appointment in the car on my smartphone. I like the fact that I can follow other sales team members and see their posts when they close sales etc.

What do you dislike?

I wish all my tasks, and events could be synced with my google calandar so I wouldn't have to go in the app to find info or appointment times. it is annoying to have to switch to the ccount in order to access the address of an account that is in my event calendar. I would appreciate the ability to have the address and phone number right there in the event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is the leading CRM in the industry. I recommend it because they are changing and updating it to be current.

It has helped me be more organized and increase my productivity because i can track each appointment and schedule follow up meetings, calls and emails conveniently.

This lets me post and keep a record of everything related to my appointments in one place. it is good for management to be able to see everyones posts and work so we can communicate effectively and trace problems. this works well with buy in from all members. when everyone posts all pertinent details to the team it creates a productive level of transperency and accountability within our company

It also helped me track leads in one place when I was doing canvassing and Sales.

Salesforce review by Becca B.
Becca B.

"Salesforce CRM Streamlines Everything"

What do you like best?

I enjoy that everything I am working on is in one place and fairly easy to search. It's also great that my colleagues can access what I'm working on and cross-reference their work. I love receiving an email that brings me to exactly what I need to be working on next. It's a great way to keep track of my work and easy to make a to-do list off of what is on my dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are some glitches and if you forget one step, you cannot use everything as intended. While I would say it is generally user-friendly, I think some areas have dead-ends, which proves to be a bit frustrating. It's definitely been improving since we first went live, but I would like to see more cohesiveness in general.

We have realized many benefits by having everything on a cloud service -- we can now reference past projects, which makes it a lot easier to work on new ones.

Salesforce review by Richard L.
Richard L.

"Cross Team Collaboration on Members and Leads"

What do you like best?

SalesForce CRM allows me to record my activities with existing members in the SalesForce database, and also with leads. I can create new leads on my computer or handheld device using their mobile version, and also easily talk/emial/or text them while using my iPhone. Our team administrator manages the system and generates mass mailers using our created interest and attendance markers in the system, and other teams in the United States can also participate with us. In short, it has the scalability and versatility that we need.

What do you dislike?

With versatility also comes the requirement for minimum fields to fill when creating new leads. That becomes cumbersome when working a new contact and not having their business card. Also, the ability to email from within SalesForce is a great feature as it records everything sent. However, you don't get the look and feel of a personalized email even using their rich text formatting option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product for managing existing and future companies with needs for recording individual and mass contacts, and event attendance histories.

Maintaining and growing a list of partners in a non-profit organization while recording their personal, professional, contact history, and attendance information

Salesforce review by Jacob B.
Jacob B.

"A very well balanced piece of CRM Software "

What do you like best?

User Interface. Salesforce is by far one of the most user friendly pieces of CRM software out there. Especially with the Lighting skin, it just makes everything very intuitive to find + training new users on the platform even easier.

What do you dislike?

Having dealt with support staff regarding a few issues, I am not very pleased with Salesforce's approach on solving support issues. The process relies on a lot of back and forth rather than one proper conversation to help identify the issue at hand. Nothing against the staff just the process could use some optimization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having a competent Salesforce Admin (in house) is key to avoid most problems with day-day user related work.

Client data and information storage and aggregator. However over the use of the program, have found value in using Tasks & reporting to help generate more big picture data on the client base, and to monitor ongoing projects & tasks.

Salesforce review by Rohit K.
Rohit K.

"Salesforce is the best ever CRM in the market place"

What do you like best?

Best CRM with user-friendly options for Sales. Consistent reminders to follow up. Opportunities tracking is high. Mobile Integration and Salesforce Inbox extension is the best way to always be in touch with prospects. Organising daily work is done properly with the Salesforce CRM. We can customize the CRM fields according to our business needs. The reports are accurate on daily basis and also have dashboards to gauge the performance of Sales daily, weekly and monthly basis. This CRM will improve Business by reducing time and effort on unnecessary leads by a pipeline view. A pipeline view is a breakdown of each stage in your sales pipeline, usually outlining how many leads are in each stage, and with an option to drill down to the specific leads. Salesforce has a good helpdesk to solve the issues. The Document Storage of opportunities and the Client revenue picture is clear and can be shared with higher management for tracking. The transparency of Account Management between the Sales team and production team is a good option for business growth to complete tasks and follow up with clients.

What do you dislike?

I would've started with a professional edition and then upgraded Enterprise. When compare with other CRM in the market place Salesforce is one of the most expensive software. Other than that, sales force has been great to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will have clearly defined business processes and documentation before you begin to implement Salesforce. Don't count on your implementation firm to provide this expertise. While they know the product, they are usually poor at helping with process improvement and definition. You will spend way more in technological implementation than necessary if you don't do this work ahead of starting.

Salesforce CRM solved my organization lot of business problems which in turn benefits my sales. Before salesforce, I did not have a great system with followups and my sales paid for it.However, since I started using sales force, my goals have been met on a more consistent basis and my sales and salary reflected drastically. It also helps store of all of my contacts which I can use in the mobile app for when I visit customers on business road trips. This benefits my time management skills and also helps save the company money on lost time on the road.

Salesforce review by Kyle C.
Kyle C.

"Great tool for Helpdesk tickets"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Salesforce is that I can access my company's page from anywhere. Through the web or on my phone app. Both options are easy and provide me everything that I need to access.

What do you dislike?

I think that some of the setup views and options aren't very intuitive to have setup. I could spend a lot of time customizing the view of my cases and still not get exactly what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce really has so many endless possibilities when it comes to client relationship management. This is a very handy tool and can be access on your browser on your laptop as well as on your phone. The different views that you are able to access is a great way to look at teams and your own progress.

We are able to easily track all of our open help desk tickets and communicate back and forth with the customer either through our Outlook or through Salesforce itself. Everything is tracked and logged and helps with our KPI's. We are able to make custom views in salesforce that can be unique to each user. There are almost endless possibilities in doing this and really quite useful.

Salesforce review by Leila C.
Leila C.

"Effective, intuitive CRM."

What do you like best?

Salesforce works incredibly, is easy to use and gives me the ability to organize all my pending business tasks and the distribution of all my potential clients. Classically classify all appointments and work meetings, in addition to showing my primary objectives on a board, special for any time, and track my opportunities quickly.

What do you dislike?

I've been totally good with the software, so far I have not had any problems. The small inconveniences customer support handles it quickly. The software is very complete and very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you use the trial version and know the software little by little, then decide if it is what you need for yourself. In an incredible way Salesforce improves sales and with this all commercial projects.

The sales have been marvelously benefited, the organization in the company has increased and this helps the projects to move forward with greater speed and all the commercial agreements finish in a successful way. Customers have noticed the difference in the product, which is very good. We achieve our goals both inside and outside the company, it is really sensational all the work we can do with Salesforce.

Salesforce review by Alejandro R.
Alejandro R.

"The best thing is usability"

What do you like best?

Customer portfolio management is now essential with salesforce. I can quickly manage and find customer cases. Creación de proyectos, gestión de informes, pipeline de nuevo negocio, buzón de servicio. All those projects are managed by salesforce. That salesforce customizations can be installed and added to meet the specific business needs of each department.

With salesforce, I can know and segment customers and develop effective and successful marketing campaigns and develop business in collaboration with them.

Finally, Their cloud is very reliable, it never fails.

What do you dislike?

Too many complicated features; no training available. Maybe a user guide would be great.

The design is a bit old-fashioned, the ability to sort and upload files is complicated. Furthermore, the templates that can be loaded into Case Console do not allow images.

It also should allow some access offline. You don't always have an internet connection and could allow offline functionality for when, for example, you have a long plane trip.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Personalised customer service and monitoring of cases. Reduction of time in the management of reports. Centralize several software tools (salesforce) in one tool. It's more than just a CRM software. It is also accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and accessible from any location and mobile device (home office) and connection with all company employees in all subsidiaries in all countries.

In short - It facilitates me the interaction between my company and clients, through various communication channels, thanks to the storage of information of interest, such as needs and preferences for products or services.

Salesforce review by Jeremy P.
Jeremy P.

"Excellent CRM"

What do you like best?

I like the easy functionality on how to keep all of my leads and tasks in an organized matter. Also how it tracks my pipeline and opportunities and also displays my goals on the dashboard. It also sorts all of your call backs and appointments for each day so that you do not have to waste any valuable time on deciding how to attack best each day.

What do you dislike?

That I can't downgrade to a lower plan without losing my data. If I'd known about this, I would've started with a lower package and then upgraded as needed. Other than that, sales force has been great to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with a lower package and then upgrade if needed. That way you can start off and see how you like and then progressively increase the amount of benefits that they offer without losing your date to downgrade.

Solving my organization problems which in turn benefits my sales. Before sales force, I did not have a great system with followups and my sales paid for it. But ever since I started sales force, my goals have been met on a more consistent basis and my sales and salary reflect that. It also helps store of all of my contacts which I use in the mobile app for when I visit customers on business road trips. This benefits my time management skills and also helps save the company money on lost time on the road.

Salesforce review by Sylvia M.
Sylvia M.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

My company transitioned to Salesforce CRM 2 years ago and it was the best move. While it is not perfect it is certainly better than our prior system and since it is web base Functionality is much quicker and increases productivity. I love the app access via my cell as well. It can be glichy at times but access on the go with out having to pull out my laptop keep this account manager on the move. Proposal tool and opportunity funnel allows me to keep track of my clients better. Email templates and saleforce of outlook are my go tos daily.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app not always reliable. I cannot access orders/contracts . screens do not scroll left or right making it impossible to access certain edit areas on order screens. Have to try multiple times to get accounts to open.

Keeping track of the shear number of opportunities in my old system was not easy. with Salesforce I am able to consistently see new leads and management opportunity through to the closing process. I Because you also note way opportunities are lost it is easy to see why an accounts did not close on prior sales and are able to better position the deal for new leads.

Salesforce review by Ryan T.
Ryan T.

"Leading CRM solution, requires proper implementation"

What do you like best?

Easy to configure, data model can be expanded, easy to integrate to, lots of pre-built connectors and bridges, great marketplace of add-ons and extensions.

Dashboards and reports can be configured to help users figure out

What do you dislike?

Sales practices are off-putting. Very aggressive. Will sell solution as turn-key but it requires pretty extensive implementation in most cases. Easy to over-configure/customize and makes re-implementation required. If you haven't clearly defined your business processes, your Salesforce implementation will be disappointing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lead to opportunity conversion, sales automation, pipeline management, workflow automation, quoting and conversion. Customer service and case management.

Salesforce review by Martin Y.
Martin Y.

"This tool is life"

What do you like best?

I dont know where to start. Salesforce is the first tool I use everyday as a salesperson. It helps me track all of my leads, check my opens and i really like how it is a centralized system and it has all the notes on accounts and prospects. There is so much more to this tool than what i had listed. I can say so much on how powerful and helpful Salesforce is.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you might need someone thats has training in salesforce to run certain reports that you would like to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if available, take training because it will help you so much. It's a great tool and use it to its max capabilities.

It helps me keep track of all my leads.

A CRM of all the prospects I am reaching out to. You dont have to worry about losing key notes because you can store everything inside the system (onto a lead, contact, account) It helps companies keep track of forecast as well.

Salesforce review by Alicia V.
Alicia V.

"Great system for contract management!"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is very user-friendly - quick to learn, easy to use...it's perfect for training new team members, as SF is an integral part of our business! I love that this system blends contract management, internal and external communication, workflow processing, accounting, automatic invoice generation, ticklers...I seriously recommend this product for every business!

What do you dislike?

We could use more customization options, especially where reports, lists, and dashboards are involved. The system is pretty customizable from the onset, but once it's "live," there's not as many ways to customize for each individual employee or team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really enjoyed using SalesForce at my last job and I am disappointed that we don't use it at my current job. SalesForce takes the place of my current company's HR platform, Accounting platform, Contract Management "database," share drives, hard files, Outlook Calendar, Excel spreadsheet tracking...I seriously recommend this product for all businesses.

My company uses Salesforce CRM for pretty much everything - we are a contract management business, so Salesforce is an integral tool to our business. We use it for contract management, process tracking, invoicing, reporting, internal chatter regarding cases, etc!

Salesforce review by Casey H.
Casey H.

"Good one-stop shop for your business needs"

What do you like best?

I like the transparency that Salesforce offers. I like that sales, support, tech, marketing, account management, onboarding, etc. can all see the account information so everyone is on the same page.

What do you dislike?

I think the way some of our integrations were implemented is a bit clunky. Our billing is a mess since we started using Salesforce, running our billing through Zuora. I am not sure whether the shortcomings are on Salesforce's or Zuora's end but there have been some pretty major pain points since we started using Salesforce to manage our billing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that they take advantage of how customizable Salesforce is rather than try to make your business fit into standard out-of-the-box best practices. Salesforce is best used when implemented to fit your company's needs rather than making your company fit standard Salesforce needs.

The single biggest problem solved by Salesforce is having all account information in one place across departments. The benefit is that we have visibility on everything that all teams are doing and can provide a better experience to our clients and employees.

Salesforce review by Sunny K.
Sunny K.

"Salesforce"

What do you like best?

My job just started integrating Saleforce as our main method of organizing customer information. Our situation is unique as our customers are students and therefore we handle very sensitive inofrmation and Salesforce has allowed us to maintain it securely. The best part is that Salesforce customized the program to best meet our needs which is a very unique service of a program like this.

What do you dislike?

The only trouble thus far has been uploading information from a prior system onto Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to communicate what features you need and which ones will most likely not be used and have Salesforce customized to your business' needs.

We are keeping all our student information in one place. Before we had to go to 12 different places just to have all the students information available. It is also a great source to prevent miscommunication in handing a case.

Salesforce review by Rosie P.
Rosie P.

"Salesforce makes organization easy."

What do you like best?

Salesforce is great in so many ways. You can customize a variety of different aspects in order to suit your company needs. We have automated and updated our selling tactics and are much more efficient in the way we work.

One tool I use everyday is work flow rules. This automatically sets up and launches specific tasks that take me throughout the duration of the sales process. It keeps me on track and helps ensure everything is consistently taken care of. I've also been using email templates and RS Documents to send specific recurring emails - this is a big help and frees up some time in my day to take care of bigger projects.

What do you dislike?

Much like any other product that can be customized, it can be difficult to figure out exactly what tool will best help you. At times, there is a trial and error period but once that is figured out, things get easier.

Salesforce helps us track data and decipher data. We are using a variety of tools to help us perform daily tasks as well as using tools to help with events and customizing it to fit our needs. I have set up work flows to help my sales process and keep me on track. I've been able to see trends in my data and can start to tailor messages to specific groups.

Salesforce review by Samuel K.
Samuel K.

"Without a doubt, THE CRM of the future"

What do you like best?

Salesforce CRM includes several amazing attributes, one most importantly being the community and culture. You will not find another CRM with the support, following, or features. Clicks (Not Code), Integration, Ease of use, Scale-ability, this list goes on!

What do you dislike?

Salesforce comes with a premium fee, but absolutely defines the saying "You get what you pay for". Salesforce will over-deliver on your expectations, but it comes at a price that is intimidating to anyone with a small budget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not allow the price alone to drive your decisions. This is the most powerful solution that your business can invest in, and you may see a full (Or more) return in investment with efficiencies.

Complete business management in one cloud based application that is accessible ANYWHERE. Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Delivery using PSA Applications, Service Cloud. Everything we need to function! Efficiencies have been realized in every business unit, especially reporting for leadership.

Salesforce review by Rolland P.
Rolland P.

"All around the trade."

What do you like best?

Much better to maximize the time reps spend realization with performance and cooperation tools that work everywhere, on any electronic device. The simple way to share facts and get complete client insights on sales, marketing.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I don't have any annoying steps with this program. I know how to solved errors so with this I also don't have any issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is very powerful for sale. I recommend it to you as I know that there is everything that we need for a successful business. Also, you will have the ability to create your marketing team clever and effective. You will find and keep more clients which is really good. I recommend it.

We like to use that platform to provide clever service with the cooperation and efficiency tools they need, as well as a full view of the clients. We can control our customer throughout email, mobile or messaging in the social media.

Salesforce review by Josh S.
Josh S.

"The Definitive Sales Solution"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is and has been the industry leader for many years and the continue to innovate at every turn. The platform has grown considerably as they prepare for each new turn in the sales and client relationship management space. Not only are their solutions top notch, but their learning platform, Trailhead makes it easy for even the most novice of users from Admins to Sales pros, learn and adapt to the tool for their day-to-day needs.

What do you dislike?

Their Premier Support services doesn't quite live up to the hype. We often have to chase them for an answer to the support tickets we submit or find that they don't understand our business processes. These lack of understandings can end up with delayed responses to our internal users or cause additional work for our admin and analyst team members.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to evaluate the complementary cloud products; i.e. Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Analytics etc. While SFDC may not be the market leader in some of these areas yet, they are rapidly innovating. While their solution is very flexible thanks in part to easy to build Apps and the AppExchange, you know their additional clouds will play nice with your CRM.

Complete client relations management. From top of the funnel sales prospecting to managing our clients once they've been onboarded; we have a all-in-one platform that allows us to manage these customers and record all necessary data. Sales activity, client engagement, opportunity forecasting, business analysis, the list goes on. Salesforce.com is our one truth and allows our business to centralize our processes.

Salesforce review by Abby O.
Abby O.

"using an old version of salesforce"

What do you like best?

There's a lot of information available to report on, and we can sync it with other systems we already use such as Drift, and our very own Clio product admin pane and ISDC!

My whole day is in salesforce.

What do you dislike?

When leads are generated, for some reason we have a lot of duplicates in the system which can be really frustrating. It means that multiple Sales Reps will be assigned a new lead, and it duplicates our efforts if we do not catch it soon enough

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the lightening version. I used this version at my last job and it was really easy to use, but I hear it's not as customizable and very expensive which is why we are sticking with the old version

manage prospects and monitor the stage in which each prospect is in within the sales cycle

Salesforce review by Shane F.
Shane F.

"Salesforce Is The Bedrock of My Sales Job"

What do you like best?

I love how powerful Salesforce CRM is for storing very detailed information. There are tabs that you can edit for just about any sort of information you could want to record about a contact at a company. I also love how detailed Salesforce is in tracking my activity as well as my coworkers. It is very important in sales that coworkers don't step on one another's toes or overwhelm a prospect by barraging them with calls and emails from two different people. Salesforce helps to prevent this by assigning contacts and/or accounts to sales representatives so that they know what belongs to who. They also help prevent this by making sure the users know that every call or email they send will be recorded. I also love that permissions are powerful in Salesforce, ensuring that the proper parameters are in place so that information is visible and editable only by the appropriate individuals.

What do you dislike?

I don't like their dashboards. They have good drill down functionality, but graphically they look outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I absolutely recommend Salesforce CRM. I have used proprietary CRM softwares at other sales positions I've held at large enterprise companies, and all of them fall short of Salesforce. It is a powerful tool and I am yet to find something significant that it cannot do.

Salesforce CRM helps us to keep all of our information and research on prospects/contacts in one place. It helps us to keep track of leads so that we know what is worth pursuing and what isn't. Salesforce also helps us assign contacts and accounts to individual users so that everyone is responsible for the work that has been given to them. Finally. by keeping detailed records on user activity, Salesforce makes sure that everything is laid bare to the eyes of managers and administrators.

Salesforce review by Jessica L.
Jessica L.

"Great CRM - but can be difficult to use"

What do you like best?

I love that Salesforce essentially does it all. It can be very customized to each company's needs and I like that it integrates with many of the systems we currently use. We use Outreach and HubSpot and the systems were able to seamlessly integrate, making everyone's lives much easier. The reporting and dashboard features are very simple to use, as long as you have your fields mapped correctly.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce does so much but can be difficult to use. There are so many components to it and to use it correctly or to your advantage, you need to get savvy about it. It's not super user friendly, but once you get an understanding of it, it's extremely useful. The old SFDC UI looks outdated but understandable. The new lightning UI is much more confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you're getting into. If you have never used Salesforce before, I recommend using their resources and attending the training classes.

Salesforce allows us to see our leads, MQLs, SQLs, opportunities, and customers. It gives us a great view at what's currently happening and what can be expected to close. Great for forecasting numbers.

Learn more about Salesforce CRM

Salesforce CRM Videos

Learning about Salesforce CRM?

* We monitor all Salesforce CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Salesforce CRM