Salesforce CRM

Salesforce CRM

Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM helps you close deals faster from anywhere, anytime.

Work for Salesforce CRM?

Learning about Salesforce?

Salesforce CRM Reviews

Ask Salesforce a Question
Showing 6195 Salesforce reviews
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce CRM
Salesforce review by <span>Brad C.</span>
Brad C.

"Salesforce is great"

What do you like best?

It is not just a CRM for Sales or Support. It can really do everything that you need it to, things like a rolodex of your customers, history of what was sent to your customers, customer satisfaction surveys, NPS, CSAT etc. Learning how to use the system is easy and there is FREE ways to do that. You can use Salesforce Trailhead to learn everything there is to know about salesforce.com in a fun trackable way. You can even learn about the features you do not currently have so that you know if this feature is the correct feature for you and your business.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike but there are some business functions I do not like, ie forecasting. But that is more because of me not the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great and if you need to learn more there is always trailhead.

Selling our Product, Supporting our Product, Managing our Customers.

What CRM solution do you use?

Salesforce review by <span>Sylvia M.</span>
Sylvia M.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

My company transitioned to Salesforce CRM 2 years ago and it was the best move. While it is not perfect it is certainly better than our prior system and since it is web base Functionality is much quicker and increases productivity. I love the app access via my cell as well. It can be glichy at times but access on the go with out having to pull out my laptop keep this account manager on the move. Proposal tool and opportunity funnel allows me to keep track of my clients better. Email templates and saleforce of outlook are my go tos daily.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app not always reliable. I cannot access orders/contracts . screens do not scroll left or right making it impossible to access certain edit areas on order screens. Have to try multiple times to get accounts to open.

Keeping track of the shear number of opportunities in my old system was not easy. with Salesforce I am able to consistently see new leads and management opportunity through to the closing process. I Because you also note way opportunities are lost it is easy to see why an accounts did not close on prior sales and are able to better position the deal for new leads.

Salesforce review by <span>Ryan T.</span>
Ryan T.

"Leading CRM solution, requires proper implementation"

What do you like best?

Easy to configure, data model can be expanded, easy to integrate to, lots of pre-built connectors and bridges, great marketplace of add-ons and extensions.

Dashboards and reports can be configured to help users figure out

What do you dislike?

Sales practices are off-putting. Very aggressive. Will sell solution as turn-key but it requires pretty extensive implementation in most cases. Easy to over-configure/customize and makes re-implementation required. If you haven't clearly defined your business processes, your Salesforce implementation will be disappointing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You absolutely must have clearly defined business processes and documentation before you begin to implement Salesforce. Don't count on your implementation firm to provide this expertise. While they know the product, they are usually poor at helping with process improvement and definition. You will spend way more in technological implementation than necessary if you don't do this work ahead of starting.

Lead to opportunity conversion, sales automation, pipeline management, workflow automation, quoting and conversion. Customer service and case management.

Salesforce review by <span>Martin Y.</span>
Martin Y.

"This tool is life"

What do you like best?

I dont know where to start. Salesforce is the first tool I use everyday as a salesperson. It helps me track all of my leads, check my opens and i really like how it is a centralized system and it has all the notes on accounts and prospects. There is so much more to this tool than what i had listed. I can say so much on how powerful and helpful Salesforce is.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you might need someone thats has training in salesforce to run certain reports that you would like to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if available, take training because it will help you so much. It's a great tool and use it to its max capabilities.

It helps me keep track of all my leads.

A CRM of all the prospects I am reaching out to. You dont have to worry about losing key notes because you can store everything inside the system (onto a lead, contact, account) It helps companies keep track of forecast as well.

Salesforce review by <span>Alicia V.</span>
Alicia V.

"Great system for contract management!"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is very user-friendly - quick to learn, easy to use...it's perfect for training new team members, as SF is an integral part of our business! I love that this system blends contract management, internal and external communication, workflow processing, accounting, automatic invoice generation, ticklers...I seriously recommend this product for every business!

What do you dislike?

We could use more customization options, especially where reports, lists, and dashboards are involved. The system is pretty customizable from the onset, but once it's "live," there's not as many ways to customize for each individual employee or team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really enjoyed using SalesForce at my last job and I am disappointed that we don't use it at my current job. SalesForce takes the place of my current company's HR platform, Accounting platform, Contract Management "database," share drives, hard files, Outlook Calendar, Excel spreadsheet tracking...I seriously recommend this product for all businesses.

My company uses Salesforce CRM for pretty much everything - we are a contract management business, so Salesforce is an integral tool to our business. We use it for contract management, process tracking, invoicing, reporting, internal chatter regarding cases, etc!

Learn more about Salesforce CRM

Salesforce CRM Videos

Learning about Salesforce CRM?

* We monitor all Salesforce CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.