Salesforce Einstein

Salesforce Einstein learns from user data, and delivers predictions and recommendations based on unique business processes.

Work for Salesforce Einstein?

Learning about Salesforce Einstein?

Salesforce Einstein Reviews

Showing 11 Salesforce Einstein reviews
Salesforce Einstein review by G2 Crowd User in E-Learning
G2 Crowd User in E-Learning

"Incredibly helpful for forecasting and pipeline reviews, I use it every day"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I wish you could open several different lenses rather than just one at a time.

Clear deal and pipeline forecasting review. Einstein is so helpful when looking at an entire division or team's worth of pipelines. When you need to accurately forecast deals and categorize them according to quality, this gives you a perfect view to easily assess the numbers. I use it every day to go over pipelines with my team members and I use it weekly to go over my own pipeline with my VP. I love the lens feature where I can drill down into an opportunity or really any breakdown.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce Einstein
Salesforce Einstein review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great and effective software"

What do you like best?

The comprehensiveness of the AI software when it comes to customer relations. The advanced technology allows us to be able to better predict the actions of our customers.

What do you dislike?

The biggest con is that it is expensive. Thus with higher costs I would not recommend it for a smaller business unless you have large revenue/profit margins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can even be used on mobile devices! However just be aware that not all features are supported on phones yet as it is a relatively new software, but it should be soon.

It saves a lot of time because we now upload data directly into the system and whatever data we want to extract or records we want to analyze can be easily viewed.

What AI Platforms solution do you use?

Salesforce Einstein review by G2 Crowd User in Management Consulting
G2 Crowd User in Management Consulting

"Amazing analytical tools"

What do you like best?

Love the direct integration with Salesforce to visualize my data in complex ways. I can stylize my data in any way imaginable - just a little bit of effort involved to set it up the way I want it.

What do you dislike?

The recent releases have made the tools more user-friendly, but about 6 months ago you did need a working knowledge of JSON in order to import and shape your data the way you wanted. Now it is much better and is almost entirely point and click.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Einstein is pricey, so make sure you're going to use it. The tools are incredibly powerful and can save a lot of administrative work. Hire a firm that's familiar with the product to help you make the most of it. The ways you can see your data displayed are limited only by your imagination, so basically if you want to see your data a certain way, you can do it - just work with your team to figure out what you need.

No more manual report generation or cumbersome Excel spreadsheets - I can see all of my data in one place and slice it how I want it.

Salesforce Einstein review by G2 Crowd User in Financial Services
G2 Crowd User in Financial Services

"Good for organization"

What do you like best?

Useful tool to organize work campaigns and communicate with team members. It setup is very simple and your work tasks can be sorted and arranged a variety of ways to improve your efficiency.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce reports could be more user-friendly and sometimes there are too many error messages telling the user to contact their administrator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for organizing and distributing work among team members. Some troubleshooting necessary to customize to your organization.

Organization and campaign details, like email recipients and content details. Also distributing work among team members.

Salesforce Einstein review by <span>Robert S.</span>
Robert S.

"saleforce einstein"

What do you like best?

I really like this crm and how easy it is to switch account owners and leads.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the backend set up for this product as it takes way to long and lots of school.

to compile all customers in one crm

Salesforce Einstein review by G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care

"Makes tracking trends a cinch"

What do you like best?

Salesforce takes all of the little bits and bobs that we used to have to track manually and puts them in one central location so we can accurately and quickly identify trends in customer base.

What do you dislike?

It is frustrating to search for a name and have multiple entries pop up for the same customer.

We'd been able to identify which leads re most likely to turn into paying customers, make that conversion and then anticipate future needs for them.

Learning about Salesforce Einstein?

* We monitor all Salesforce Einstein reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.