Salesforce Einstein

Salesforce Einstein learns from user data, and delivers predictions and recommendations based on unique business processes.

Work for Salesforce Einstein?

Learning about Salesforce Einstein?

Salesforce Einstein Reviews

Showing 13 Salesforce Einstein reviews
Salesforce Einstein review by Javeed M.
Javeed M.

""Salesforce Einstein is an amazing analytical tools in the Salesforce products". "

What do you like best?

I really liked the way it was integrated directly with Salesforce to visualize my data in complex ways. When you need to accurately forecast deals and categorize them according to quality, this gives you a perfect view to easily assess the accounts and numbers. Einstein comes with the advanced technology allows us to be able to better predict the actions of our customers.

What do you dislike?

I used Salesforce Einstien for almost one and half year. The backend set up for this product takes us away too long and lots of schools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Einstein is a great application for organizing and distributing work among team members. Some troubleshooting necessary to customize to your organization. It helps business users life easier, It can even be used on mobile devices! However just be aware that not all features are supported on phones yet as it is a relatively new software. Having said that it is one of the best ever software to access and track the business opportunities.

Salesforce Einstein is a powerful tool and it helps save a lot of time on administrative work. It helps to track when looking at an entire organization or team's pipelines and opportunities. We are able to identify which leads are most likely to turn into customers, make that conversion and then anticipate future needs for them. Overall Salesforce has given us a lot of advantages to tracking opportunities to close more business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce Einstein
Salesforce Einstein review by G2 Crowd User in E-Learning
G2 Crowd User in E-Learning

"Incredibly helpful for forecasting and pipeline reviews, I use it every day"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I wish you could open several different lenses rather than just one at a time.

Clear deal and pipeline forecasting review. Einstein is so helpful when looking at an entire division or team's worth of pipelines. When you need to accurately forecast deals and categorize them according to quality, this gives you a perfect view to easily assess the numbers. I use it every day to go over pipelines with my team members and I use it weekly to go over my own pipeline with my VP. I love the lens feature where I can drill down into an opportunity or really any breakdown.

What AI Platforms solution do you use?

Salesforce Einstein review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great and effective software"

What do you like best?

The comprehensiveness of the AI software when it comes to customer relations. The advanced technology allows us to be able to better predict the actions of our customers.

What do you dislike?

The biggest con is that it is expensive. Thus with higher costs I would not recommend it for a smaller business unless you have large revenue/profit margins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can even be used on mobile devices! However just be aware that not all features are supported on phones yet as it is a relatively new software, but it should be soon.

It saves a lot of time because we now upload data directly into the system and whatever data we want to extract or records we want to analyze can be easily viewed.

Salesforce Einstein review by G2 Crowd User in Management Consulting
G2 Crowd User in Management Consulting

"Amazing analytical tools"

What do you like best?

Love the direct integration with Salesforce to visualize my data in complex ways. I can stylize my data in any way imaginable - just a little bit of effort involved to set it up the way I want it.

What do you dislike?

The recent releases have made the tools more user-friendly, but about 6 months ago you did need a working knowledge of JSON in order to import and shape your data the way you wanted. Now it is much better and is almost entirely point and click.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Einstein is pricey, so make sure you're going to use it. The tools are incredibly powerful and can save a lot of administrative work. Hire a firm that's familiar with the product to help you make the most of it. The ways you can see your data displayed are limited only by your imagination, so basically if you want to see your data a certain way, you can do it - just work with your team to figure out what you need.

No more manual report generation or cumbersome Excel spreadsheets - I can see all of my data in one place and slice it how I want it.

Salesforce Einstein review by G2 Crowd User in Financial Services
G2 Crowd User in Financial Services

"Good for organization"

What do you like best?

Useful tool to organize work campaigns and communicate with team members. It setup is very simple and your work tasks can be sorted and arranged a variety of ways to improve your efficiency.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce reports could be more user-friendly and sometimes there are too many error messages telling the user to contact their administrator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for organizing and distributing work among team members. Some troubleshooting necessary to customize to your organization.

Organization and campaign details, like email recipients and content details. Also distributing work among team members.

Salesforce Einstein review by Robert S.
Robert S.

"saleforce einstein"

What do you like best?

I really like this crm and how easy it is to switch account owners and leads.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the backend set up for this product as it takes way to long and lots of school.

to compile all customers in one crm

Salesforce Einstein review by G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care

"Makes tracking trends a cinch"

What do you like best?

Salesforce takes all of the little bits and bobs that we used to have to track manually and puts them in one central location so we can accurately and quickly identify trends in customer base.

What do you dislike?

It is frustrating to search for a name and have multiple entries pop up for the same customer.

We'd been able to identify which leads re most likely to turn into paying customers, make that conversion and then anticipate future needs for them.

Salesforce Einstein review by Bob K.
Bob K.

"einstein"

What do you like best?

I really like the interface and how easy it is to navigate between accounts

What do you dislike?

I didnt like the cost of einstein. its very expensive and bad roi

to maximize our crm contacts

Salesforce Einstein review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Einstein Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of creating Data set and filters.

Ease of creating user friendly dashboard

What do you dislike?

Limitations around Calendar field

Limitations around data size

Advanced analytics for non profit sector

G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Einstein pre assessment"

What do you like best?

Business intelligence features comes out of the box

Easy to customize

What do you dislike?

It is not up to standard of SAS Or Cognos analytics tool. Still humans are better than AI in doing predictive analysis

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do pre assessment to evaluate if tool

Meet the requirements

We performed assessment to improve patient journey but unfortunately we didn’t succeed with outcome so we turned into Cognos

Salesforce Einstein review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Great reporting tool"

What do you like best?

great reporting tool with easy to build and configure

What do you dislike?

it will be useful if we use apex coding to build the reportings in wave

reporting

Salesforce Einstein review by G2 Crowd User in Hospitality
G2 Crowd User in Hospitality

"Great way to organize your sales prospects"

What do you like best?

The ability of SF to sync with so many other programs- Pardot, Outlook, Gmail email, etc.

What do you dislike?

Not the easiest user interface- can be complicated to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Makes your life easier, but you'll probably need an IT team to properly implement it for your company.

Many! Managing journeys for all sales prospects, emailing our members and leads, etc.

Salesforce Einstein review by G2 Crowd User in Facilities Services
G2 Crowd User in Facilities Services

"Right hand tool for Sales!"

What do you like best?

It makes tracking, following up and organizing leads a breeze.

What do you dislike?

A little clunky in design. But once you get comfortable it's pretty easy to use.

It helps keep the sales team and marketing on the same page.

Learning about Salesforce Einstein?

* We monitor all Salesforce Einstein reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.