Salesforce Essentials

SalesforceIQ CRM helps teams track, share, and analyze their most important professional relationships, SalesforceIQ CRM has rethought the problem of relationship management from the ground up.

Work for Salesforce Essentials?

Learning about Salesforce Essentials?

Salesforce Essentials Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 66 Salesforce Essentials reviews
SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Arjun A.</span>
Arjun A.

"Perfect CRM for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Mostly for small businesses, Salesforce IQ (formerly RelateIQ) is a CRM system that enables sales teams and individuals to better track contact data, engagement and stay on target with conversations.

Works well for bringing important contact/client information from email systems (Gmail, Outlook), calendars, calls to the CRM and vice versa. It can also integrate with marketing automation platforms. Moreover, Sales force automates the access of a mixture of metrics for every task of a sales guy, enabling executives to have direct contact in order to check the work done like purchaser appointment, emails, calls, assembly, offers and also a range of customer relationship activities.

What do you dislike?

For a large organization looking at SAP or Oracle, Salesforce IQ CRM is probably not the best choice to go to for a CRM solution. Salesforce Cloud is a better choice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce IQ and Hubspot , i like them for their seemless integration into Gmail and the possibility to move into CRM while keeping things simple for SMB. I’ve been very impressed by the AI of their inbox management and how you manage leads.

A few favorites features we’ve heard highlighted from sales teams include: Read Receipts, Send Later Functions, Dynamic Calendars, Pre-created email content etc. In a way, Salesforce IQ is sales automation or enablement that keeps the conversations going, while making the life of your sales teams easier and improving their results.But, I would not suggest this for big enterprises. I’d say it’s a great entry point for businesses and a smart solution for those with a strong emphasis on sales teams.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce Essentials
SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Chelsa A.</span>
Chelsa A.

"New to CRM But See The Advantages..."

What do you like best?

The report generating features is a must have. The seamless connection with Encompass for loan origination is great.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit hard to learn the workflows and error triggers. You definitely need a competent system administrator to manage Salesforce so it can be priory set up to be beneficial to an organization.

We use this CRM to manage loan files and to ensure that we make constant contact with all parties during the loan process and after the course has closed. It's of benefit to ensure no falls slip through the cracks and ensures that customers and other interested parties of a transaction are regularly updated.

What CRM solution do you use?

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Paul G.</span>
Paul G.

"An Unfortunate Experience "

What do you like best?

The ability to sync automatically with Outlook is great. With a little practice inputting information is relatively simple once you customized the fields to your business.

What do you dislike?

Two items; the customer service is fine until you pay. Secondly, you cannot add more than 300 items to a pick list. In commercial real estate we track far more than 300 buildings. Salesforce never disclosed this and we discovered it on our own after countless hours of learning the system. After we identified the issue, we could not speak to a live person at Salesforce. Instead they e-mailed us with inefficient workarounds and tried to up-sell us on a more expensive version of Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SalesforceIQ does not understand your business. Only you can understand exactly what you need in a CRM. Research multiple CRM platforms and try to identify one that fits your business. Tread carefully with SalesforceIQ sales people. They will oversell and under deliver.

I had high hopes for Salesforce. Unfortunately, this was a terrible experience costing us money and time prospecting. If you are in commercial real estate, do not use this platform!

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Mary H.</span>
Mary H.

"Helpful tool - horrible sales and support"

What do you like best?

The tool is useful in allowing an organization to share and track information. If it had even mediocre support I would probably really like it.

What do you dislike?

The sales person made a big deal about how she wanted to help us get set up so that we would be successful, but she clearly had a "sales process" and became almost rude when I wouldn't follow her schedule for making a decision. And once we paid for the subscription, she was gone.

Now that we have the tool, there is basically no support. No phone number to call, no chat support, only e-mail. So far, I sent an e-mail telling them what we tried, and the e-mail came back basically telling us to try the things we told them we already tried. One gets approximately 1 hint per day, based on the turnaround time of the e-mails, and even when I asked if we could talk to someone directly, I got a "we have passed your concerns along". All we want is to get one of the people (for whom we are paying a subscription) into the system, and after several back and forth messages by e-mail it still isn't resolved.

I got fooled - I thought we were purchasing SalesForce, but I now realize it was a separate company purchased by Sales force, and my impression is that this company is not ready for PrimeTime - maybe 2 more years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would probably wait at least a year or two to try to see if they figure out the technical support

Trying to enable a team to stay on top of opportunities by sharing inquiries, and information about contacts.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Oliver I.</span>
Oliver I.

"Great CRM tool"

What do you like best?

- Simple, clear & takes no time at all to update

- Intuitive & ready to use right out of the box

- Wonderful customer service despite our relatively small number of seats.

- Any technical issues or questions are dealt with quickly and professionally.

- The versatility of the tool is great, as we have already created a seat for our marketing team to record, mail & track conference leads etc

- Enabling regular communication across our global team

What do you dislike?

- Anything that you dislike may be able to be solved by a call to your assigned customer success expert who offers advice how to get the most of the tool. If anything is wrong, their technical team can take a look

Our team is based all over the globe and SFIQ allows us all to be up to date at the touch of a button. We have monthly team meetings but SFIQ allows us to be on top of assigned actions, questions or simply seeing how the last meeting with relevant prospects. The team picked it up straight away and as we did not previously have a CRM system, this matches our needs exactly.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Charley W.</span>
Charley W.

"Slick, Easy & extremly helpful"

What do you like best?

In our business we like some friendly competition, the fact that we can have different lists including all of our information, that we can then all access is great. This really helps us as a field sales team to push & motivate ourselves based on our colleagues work. The reports are also great at that gives us a snap shot at what we are doing oright & who is doing wrong so that we can all team up & help them out.

What do you dislike?

If im honest the only thing that bugs me is on the app version you cannot put in full details of meeting or calls you have made down to the time, meaning we have to go on the website when we get home & adjust it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were a brand new sales team starting from the ground up, this tool has been incredible for us to helping us unlock opportunities. We wouldnt be as successful as we are without it

We use the app to track where we are with customers, whether they are still leads or in the negoiation process. This gives us the opportunity to focus where we need to be working.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Emily Melissa C.</span>
Emily Melissa C.

"SFIQ review "

What do you like best?

I love that it tracks all emails so there is no guess work between our entire team. Transparency is key in my opinion and it's easy to use SFIQ to see where someone has left off when they go on vacation. Also, I love the task bar to remind myself who to contact, the description, etc.

What do you dislike?

I think most of my dislike for SFIQ is when I don't know how to use SFIQ to the best of it's ability. I've been working on it with my Customer Success contact, Andrew Gines. I wish SFIQ had the ability to create templates for emails when I email out of SFIQ. Because it doesn't have this functionality yet, I manually copy and paste each email contact to outlook to message them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've never used Salesforce but I would love to get a once over onboarding process whenever we start.

We are a startup so we have a lot of processes we're still learning to do. We are trying to understand and build our process along the way without having to do too much of back and forth-ness within systems. I've realized the benefits of being transparent and setting tasks, We also love filters for Leads and Opportunities. Creating customizable fields is very important to us as well since each person in the team uses SFIQ very differently.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Rae F.</span>
Rae F.

"Intuitive and beautiful CRM"

What do you like best?

SalesforceIQ encourages open communication in the workplace. It allows you to hand off leads or contacts, knowing full well that your colleague will have all the information they need to take the relationship forward. It allows a lot of customisation, but without taking your focus off the end goal. SalesforceIQ lets you sort your contacts in so many useful ways.

What do you dislike?

We've not yet been able to connect our income streams into SalesforceIQ. Whether by our own lack of trying, or because the way it's set up actually doesn't connect very well. We'd love to get this side of it up and running to create more of a sales tracking than just relationship management, but it just hasn't worked out quite as easily as the rest of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SalesforceIQ is worth every penny. Staff enjoy using it, and it creates an open an honest dialogue between those managing relationships. It allows easy tracking, reporting, and chatting between staff.

Our company is spread across the world. We have one or two people in the US, Europe, UK, and Australia. We often tag-team on customer services customers, leads, and marketing. To be able to stay on top of these relationships across time zones, when you may not be able to catch a colleague and spend the time to get the full update, SalesforceIQ gives us a way to update ourselves in our own time zone and get on with the communications.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Carter J.</span>
Carter J.

"Positive feedback for salesforce crm"

What do you like best?

It is great for keeping track of each client and reminding you when to contact them or follow up, as well as having one place that stores all your information that is needed for each client.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes a long process adding in each client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great and easy to use crm.

Being notified to reach out to a client and having all their information in one place that is right in front of you.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Tom D.</span>
Tom D.

"Good for a basic CRM, not enough customizability"

What do you like best?

It's very simple and grabs your emails and ties them to accounts seamlessly. That was a huge bonus for us when we were getting started. The big benefit is that much of it automated so you don't need to be getting into the granular stuff to make it work. It's a great first-CRM.

What do you dislike?

I'm a huge proponent of customization. I believe you need to have your CRM match your internal processes or it's just not worth it. SalesforceIQ is great at the high level things, but doesn't have much room to move when you want to customize reports or the way accounts exist in your system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for your first CRM

We needed something in place that wasn't Excel so we could be more formal and structured at measuring our sales performance and managing our accounts. SalesforceIQ is an out of the box solution that can get you 85% of the way on day 1. That's very useful.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Brett J.</span>
Brett J.

"Excellent resource for prospect tracking"

What do you like best?

The outlook email integration is the most useful tool, that allows me to quickly see all corresponding emails with a prospect or client. This is very valuable information when dealing with dozens of prospects and all the different information that is exchanged. In addition the, the email tracking feature is also a great benefit. I can see who opens the emails and from where. This allows me to know if my message is getting across rather than going unopened, which allows me to follow up appropriately.

What do you dislike?

We also use this for sales reporting and it does not calculate percentages, commission etc like an excel spreadsheet would. This may not be one of the intended features of the program, but it would be nice to have fields that will auto calculate when you enter data into them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The quality of support has been amazing. Our SalesforceIQ representative, Moxxy, has been not only been attentive with all our questions and concerns, but her involvement in our usage has been more of a partner than just a customer success representative. She truly appears to care about our needs and does her best in addressing them. Excellent service!

Access to client and prospect communication. The information provided regarding the inactive status allows me to quickly see which prospects are currently being neglected. This avoids any potential sales opportunities from slipping through the cracks. When dealing with up to a hundred different prospect accounts, it can be easy lose track of many.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Holly B.</span>
Holly B.

"Salesforce IQ has helped us manage our customer journey like we never imagined1"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the system is to manage, the rate at which we can on board new employees into the system and the visibility the stream provides all users.

What do you dislike?

Being a former Salesforce admin, there is some functionality that I would love to see SFIQ incorporate. I know that some items are in the que, so I am patiently waiting for those to be released.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a CRM that is intelligent, nimble and easily adopted by your team, this is it!

We did not have a CRM in place that our sales consultants could get acclimated to. It was cumbersome and ineffective. With SFIQ, the sales consultants have adopted and use daily without issue.

We realized that the visibility was such a benefit, that we expanded our user base beyond the sales consultants, to all employees who have a hand in the customer journey.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Edward L.</span>
Edward L.

"Beware of product support that may as well not exist. "

What do you like best?

Easy to upload and export information however not easy to import data as it causes duplications. Good intergration with email.

What do you dislike?

We have been trying to receive technical support from SalesforceIQ for over a month now. We are based in Singapore which is obviously not on US business hours so we wake up in the morning to check our email to see if the agent assisting us has responded to our last email - yes he has, we respond again immediately - alas we must wait (in hope) another 24 hours to hear from him again. The agent then after three weeks asks us again when we first had the issue? We have no contact number, no case number and no way to escalate or have a call to discuss.... Is this 2016 or 1986? Is SalesforceIQ a global product with no 24x7 support? I have tried to raise a new case or contact with the support website 24 hours ago.... Have I had a response or contact as yet - no..... If you are considering this product proceed on the basis that technical support may as well not exist and if you have an urgent need to get this support - forget it.

Manage a database of thousands of merchants for account management and direct marketing purposes.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Gracie L.</span>
Gracie L.

"Salesforce IQ for Snack Co."

What do you like best?

The best part of SalesforceIQ is that it is intuitive. A lot of CRMs you need to walk through a bunch of tutorials. I had no experience with SIQ, and was able to set up a number of pipelines, and basically teach myself how it works. Any advanced questions I had were promptly responded to and addressed by my account rep, Jackie Shockley.

What do you dislike?

should be easier to edit account info - you have to click a lot of "pencils" to actually get the field to edit it seems.

We always need help with reminders to do followups, so the home page feed of tasks is very helpful. Having multiple pipelines for all of our avenues for business developments (whether opportunities, customers, finance) in one place is extremely beneficial.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Jessica D.</span>
Jessica D.

"Salesforce IQ has made communication and documentation with clients a breeze!"

What do you like best?

Salesforce IQ lends insight on when users open emails, view emails, automatically logs those emails into the CRM, links detailed information about the users you are contacting.. it's amazing.

What do you dislike?

I don't believe I have any dislikes for SalesForce IQ.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SalesForce IQ is an incredible tool that will solve all of the communication issues or problems without any additional work involved. It is similar to a real-time assistant that documents all communication, emails, contacts and the receipt of those contacts. It makes work-life so much easier!

The benefits primarily are the documentation of contacting clients and employees as well as the notifications received when an email is opened and how many times that email is opened to confirm receipt.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by Executive Sponsor in Defense & Space
Executive Sponsor in Defense & Space

"Misleading trial - paid version is terrible unless you buy expensive plan"

What do you like best?

During the trial the recommendations and reports were useful and we signed up for the full version based on our experience.

What do you dislike?

The paid version lacks the useful features for the trial version. I bought an annual subscription for two users for $600 (2 users, prepaid for 1 year). I quickly realized that the platform would not meet our needs unless we paid an additional $1200.

My specific complaints:

* I can only have two lead lists

* I cannot see reports

I immediately requested a refund after informing them that based on the trial my expectation was that I would have those features after paying. They said no. I don't really have time to battle them for the money. This irritates me and I view my investment in Salesforce IQ as a sunk cost.

Other complaints:

Where is the support? Slow to respond to e-mail and where in the world is a support phone number? They were super eager to hop on phone to convince you to sign up , but, once onboard the support evaporates.

I ended up going with Pipedrive - which has actually been a far better choice. It is easier to use, provides reports, and didn't mislead me during the trial period. I tell myself that getting screwed by SalesforceIQ was not all bad - we ended up with a better CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid if you can.

Managing BD pipeline.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Len K.</span>
Len K.

"Helps me prevent important relationships from going dormant."

What do you like best?

As someone who relies heavily on email communication to grow relationships, it's critical that I don't let new business prospects get lost in the shuffle within my inbox. SalesforceIQ (formerly RelateIQ) helps me remember who I should be following up with and when. My favorite part of the tool is the iPhone application. The ability to track contacts, schedule emails, and see whether emails have been opened taks my standard Google Mail to the next level.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I particularly dislike, but I would suggest that the SalesforceIQ team works on developing smart reminders that make daily or weekly suggestions based on my email activity. In other words, if I don't login to the web-app, I'd like to get emails occasionally that offers me suggestions on who I may want to contact or any actions I should take in terms of managing my relationships.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would start with a single user to understand the value. After that, consider adding more members of your organization to get a macro picture of your sales/relationship management efforts.

As someone who needs to balance many relationships at the same time, this tool is helping me efficiently track my contacts and communications. I simply wouldn't be able to do my job effectively if I had to rely on email and spreadsheets.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Excellent system for sales"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create any report I need, keep track of contacts, sales, opportunities, create proposals easily. Get a dashboard of sales progress is also wonderful!

What do you dislike?

I wish we'd received more training on the reports side before I left the company. It was really awesome to have so much control over the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provide training before actually unrolling it to staff. Don't want until a week before the implementation. Make sure you have adequate support to answer lots of questions as well.

Problems: reports were difficult to do in our old system but this allowed the freedom to create reports on any data point we needed which allows for more convenient use of the system relying less on spreadsheets and a database and more on the sales.The benefits are still being realize

SalesforceIQ CRM review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"SalesforceIQ Streamlines Sales for Small Company"

What do you like best?

One of the best features about SalesforceIQ is the seamless integration with gmail. This allows us to view emails that have come from any of the users in our company with any of our sales contacts. It provides transparency in to the last time a customer heard from us, which prevents over or under-communication.

What do you dislike?

I primarily use SalesforceIQ on a desktop browser in it's own domain. However, some of the integrations into other platforms don't prove as valuable and well built (mobile, etc.)

Before SalesforceIQ, we managed our pipeline in complicated spreadsheets. As a small company, this initially met our needs, but as we and our pipeline began to grow, this strategy was unruly and ineffective. After reviewing many CRM platforms, we made the switch to SalesforceIQ primarily for pipeline, lead, and contact management. This switch allowed us to dramatically increase the efficiency of our sales effort as our company continued to grow. The greatest benefit is being able to quickly roll up meaningful metrics across multiple users and departments within the company.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Jeffrey N.</span>
Jeffrey N.

"Finally getting contacts and the sales pipeline in order"

What do you like best?

SalesforceIQ is structured in a very straight-forward manner. It's easily adapted to the way an organization does business rather than forcing an organization into a "one-size-fits-all" process. In addition, SalesforceIQ "automates" many of the common tracking activities associated with contact management and business development. Best of all, it's very intuitive and is adopted easily within a sales team.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found much of anything yet that I can truly say I dislike about SalesforceIQ.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the product. Even with very little time invested, you will be able to determine how SalesforceIQ will help you manage your sales pipeline.

I am implementing basic contact management and sales pipeline management for a small sales team.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Not All Heroes Wear Capes: The Story of Andrew Gines"

What do you like best?

I like its simplicity to track our leads. I also love the filters, it is easy to figure out which are my leads, the last time we were in contact and the previous correspondence with the client. Having it connect with our outlook makes tracking the last responses easy. It also allows our team to see who everyone is talking to so that we do not have overlap in outreach.

What do you dislike?

That not all companies are there, if you create a company you should be able to add their website and have it entered into Salesforce IQ. We had alot of trouble in the beginning with training. I think you guys need to have more in depth scheduled training OR have regional employees that can come in train our employees and go over every feature. Because you guys offer so much it is hard to learn it all on your own!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for Andrew Gines as your Salesforce Rep, he has been a life saver in helping us learn the tool and implement it in the ways that will more benefit our company.

Tracking Sales leads and ensure we are figuring out projected revenue. I am not the person that analyzes the data we receive so can not talk on benefits.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Melanie Z.</span>
Melanie Z.

"Great starter CRM"

What do you like best?

SalesforceIQ was easy to implement and so easy to do the basics we were able to get everyone going very quickly.

What do you dislike?

I wish in IQ we could send out mass emails in account based lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a CRM to start with from nothing or if like us from excel spread sheets this may be a good match for you. The app is very easy to use as well for those who aren't at a computer all day.

We have greatly improved our internal communication by implementing SalesforceIQ. We are able to connect our inside and outside staff and create follow up.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by Executive Sponsor in Graphic Design
Executive Sponsor in Graphic Design

"A transformative experience"

What do you like best?

Prior to implementing SalesForceIQ, we relied on spreadsheets and random notes - most of which was anecdotal and did little, if anything to provide us with the actionable metrics with which to gauge the performance of the sales staff.

Within weeks of launching SalesForce IQ, we could see the benefits. Sales activity became much more focused as the accountability of the staff increased. Sales meetings became less of a re-cap and more of a strategic planning session that was based on specific activities.

I should mention that we're not a large company but, despite that, we found that the support team at SalesForce treated every inquiry with consideration and professionalism.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really...it fits our needs quite well.

Our problem was a lack of visibility into where the account staff was spending their time. Prior to Salesforce, we had no idea how much effort was being put into actually Selling vs how much of a day was spent getting organized to sell. With SalesForce, that issue went away. With clear reporting, we know exactly where time is being spent and, rather than recapping, events, we're focused on what we need to do to move the sales needle

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Kristin M.</span>
Kristin M.

"Great Experience so far!"

What do you like best?

One big reason for switching from one CRM brand to another, was the lack of customer service and satisfaction the former brand provided. No more waiting on hold for HOURS at a time and transnfering to person to person. Salesforce IQ has been the exact opposite case so far! From the sales associate to support, every person not only helps you with whatever you need, but they really take the time to understand your need for program and how they can help it improve it for you. Lexi Hanson is our direct associate and she is nothing short but amazing to work with! We are looking forward to a more productive, streamlined work flow!

What do you dislike?

There are some minor items I "dislike". I have actually emailed them to support who has passed them on the program engineers! Pretty impressive.

We are looking forward to a more productive, streamlined work flow! Our communication with our team has already improved by using the program.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"Almost There"

What do you like best?

SalesforceIQ was that it was incredibly easy to get set up. If you have ever worked with a spreadsheet, which is pretty much everyone at this point, you'll feel right at home in the grid view.

The best thing about SalesforceIQ though was the email integration and the ability to retroactively pull in past communications with a person when that person was added to the system. Now, to qualify this perk, it'll pull in all information regardless whether it's pertinent to the opportunity or not.

What do you dislike?

There were so many bugs with the software. It's getting better, but that couples with the fact that there some pretty serious limitations architecturally that led us to move away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware of the limitations going into the CRM. There is no good way to manage accounts. Each "list" (think of a spreadsheet page) will not talk to each other like you expect.

Managing relationships and opportunities, and reporting on sales activity and attributing revenue and sales activity to marketing activities.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Deepti A.</span>
Deepti A.

"Salesforce CRM as a ticketing tool!"

What do you like best?

I like Salesforce CRM as a ticketing tool. You can create a ticket (case) in salesforce for each customer query or complain or you can setup automation. That way, all the customer queries are saved in salesforce and you can have a count. Very useful for large businesses.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything. It have been widely used and certainly generates business!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. Good for businesses.

We used Salesforce CRM to support e-Learning Platform. We used Salesforce to support customers with queries regadring e-learning Platform called Saba

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Joseph P.</span>
Joseph P.

"Built for selling products like Salesforce not services"

What do you like best?

Easy to track contacts and see when the last time I emailed them was.

What do you dislike?

Horrible at understanding a service pipeline, and does not handle multiple offerings within the same company well.

Views Leads/Opportunities/Accounts as separate instances, so it just recreates the customer data each time. I will have opportunities that we have won/lost and they still show up in Leads instead of transitioning them out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would pick a software that knows your business well. If you are selling a product, it is probably fine, if not, then look elsewhere.

The gmail integration is fairly decent

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Blaire M.</span>
Blaire M.

"Super helpful"

What do you like best?

Simple user interface -- it's really easy to get up and running on this. I have a large, distributed team who is working on deals along with a million other things, so it's great to have a tool that's easy to for them to just pick up and start using.

What do you dislike?

I like some additional opportunity-level functionality. It's a little wonky to add individual opportunities for a single account -- doesn't have to be as complicated as full on salesforce, but something a little more elegant would be nice.

Global visibility and coordination on accounts. I run a global team and people have been managing work from google sheets, which is a NIGHTMARE. Also coordination -- as we've grown we've started having multiple teams contacting a single account and it makes us look like we don't have it together etc.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Abhinai S.</span>
Abhinai S.

"Do not buy - there is a fine print and you will be stuck paying for a year"

What do you like best?

The UX looks pretty but in the end turned out to be pretty useless.

What do you dislike?

The company is forcing us to pay them $156 every month even though we want to cancel our subscription after trying it out for 2 months. We were informed by the customer support that because of some fine print, we cannot cancel for a year!

Keep away from these guys. These are shady business practices.

Managing the hiring process and sales pipeline. In the end we found that product wasn't very helpful to us so we tried to cancel our subscription. Turns out we can't and we are stuck paying for a year for a service we do not want. These guys never told us about this during the sales process so we consider this shady.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Matt C.</span>
Matt C.

"Excellent Low-touch CRM"

What do you like best?

The two-way integration with Gmail, such that communication and calendar events are surfaced in the app (without my team taking any additional steps) and customer data is surfaced in Gmail.

What do you dislike?

The task manager isn't as streamlined as the rest of the UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you take advantage of the free trial be sure to install both Chrome extensions and try the iOS app, which is now my preferred iPhone email client.

SFIQ allows my team to collaborate, move opportunities through our sales and on-boarding pipeline, and transfer responsibility for accounts while keeping our communication with each one transparent to all of us.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Kyle K.</span>
Kyle K.

"helpful in organizing and scheduling contact with possible future clients"

What do you like best?

It is an easy to use system and very user friendly when uploading information and when tutorials are needed they are always available

What do you dislike?

the ability to search using info pertaining to how the entity was originally contacted. IE search by lead generating shows to track productivity

Recommendations to others considering the product

i recommend this, as far as sales generation this will help keep your productivity in perspective.

maintaining a much more intelligent organization standard and the checks and balances with salesman

SalesforceIQ CRM review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Not at all worth the cost"

What do you like best?

The app was nice, however its just another app and place to go. It was super easy to setup and I also liked it was customizeable.

What do you dislike?

The cost is insane! I don't see anything it does that HubSpot doesn't do for free, logging emails, etc. They want more for a SalesforceIQ license then I paid for Salesforce Enterprise at my last company.

Is this a low functionality CRM or an email add on tool? Either way the price is NOT correct compared to whats on the market out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a CRM with a huge functionality to integrate with your marketing engine, quoting systems, etc then Salesforce Enterprise is for you. If you are looking for something simple I prefer ProsperWorks for small business or even HubSpot is great. Not at all worth it, this product is rather silly.

I was looking for a CRM solution for my small business and also wanted something integrated with my mail. I have chosen not to buy this product, mostly as the cost was completely unjustified even at the lowest level and to get any legit functionality you would have to be at the medium tier.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Stephen S.</span>
Stephen S.

"Lightweight, Fast CRM for Small Teams"

What do you like best?

It is easy to start using this CRM right away. The Gmail / Google Apps integration is seamless and pulls in your communication history with your accounts/contacts for easy reference.

What do you dislike?

The mobile experience is packed with features but it is not always intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free trial is a great way to get started. Their customer support team can provide a helpful walkthrough of similar customer uses.

I use RelateIQ to track business opportunities in my pipeline. The tool is a great way to stay organized and up to date.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Viresh H.</span>
Viresh H.

"Impressive product and onboarding process"

What do you like best?

Has fundamentally changed the workflow not only for me individually but the whole team. We are more on top of deals, more efficient with our time, and seeing a major ROI on our investment. Honestly think I would choose my next job on whether or not they use RelateIQ as I could NEVER go back to Salesforce.

Seamless integration between email and tracking relationships/deals * Ability to see all email threads by customer across the sales team * Amazing customer service * Very easy to update your data structure and fields you are tracking

What do you dislike?

Requires a bit of change in thinking about how you use your email ... but it's worth it!

No default "share all history" for contact streams. Chrome plugin: it really, really needs is the ability to track opened emails when sending via Gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Automatically Ingest Email Hours saved. Great customer support.

Way too many to list- service, functionality, great app, great people, super easy to customize and much more.

Integrations, UI/UX, Delivers right insight at the right time, automating the follow up process, Gmail plugin

Accounts (company profiles) that automatically suggest/grouping contacts. Sentiment analysis on emails, pulling out questions from people and looking to see if you haven't answered them. Customer support

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Coby B.</span>
Coby B.

"Solid experience"

What do you like best?

Ease of setup and automated syncing of emails on opportunities.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could use some work, this is where I think the tool really lacks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for sales teams under 10.

CRM and pipeline management.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Catherine C.</span>
Catherine C.

"Great experience, wasn't exactly what we needed"

What do you like best?

Customer service has always been fantastic. The fact that we have been able to see when one of our team members last reached out to a contact was crucial.

What do you dislike?

Tracking/sorting by the type of relationship you have with each contact (if your leads fall into different categories or overlap between categories, it's hard to make that notation)

We needed a system to organize our contacts' information and track when someone had last reached out to a person at a particular company.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Daniel S.</span>
Daniel S.

"Basic platform, gets the job done but not incredible "

What do you like best?

It will very efficient in scanning and pulling data. Uses about 10,000 emails, calendar entries, and other data points per minute at first run

What do you dislike?

The integrations and flexibility of the platform is not perfect. It would be nice if it integrated with other systems easier.

We are looking to create a richer database to make our sales team more efficient

SalesforceIQ CRM review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Awesome Experience with SalesForce"

What do you like best?

The interface is very user friendly and we can manage it accordingly. We can import our data and can export it.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i do not like is when the internet is down it is also down. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best platform to manage leads and link your social n/w with it to enhance the user experience.

We are able to refine our leads more precisely. Also the best experience is handling our prospects and getting info about what we have done with it before is easy and handy. Follow-ups are going at its best.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by User in Financial Services

"Great tool for sales"

What do you like best?

Overall the layout is highly Dynamic and efficient and convenient. As a result it can be manipulated to suit a wide array of needs. Notifications are extremely helpful as well as list views in keeping track of day-to-day tasks and activities so you can cover more ground quickly

What do you dislike?

There are portions of the software layout that can be complicated especially in relationship management. Slow downs can and do occur more frequently than I would like.

We were able to cover more ground be better organized and more efficient with our time and energy

SalesforceIQ CRM review by User in Computer Software

"Clean Interface - Few Issues"

What do you like best?

The RIQ interface is simple and clean, and the automating aggregation of emails sent to accounts is useful. Filtering capabilities are pretty customizable and intuitive. The ability to share correspondence with the whole team is important for prospecting efforts.

What do you dislike?

While UX is pleasant and mostly smooth, the saturation frequently causes RIQ to freeze in the browser. The chrome extension doesn't offer one to one email tracking or delayed sending, which would eliminate the need for several addition extensions I run. I would definitely sacrifice a bit of UX for a snappier front end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price point, RIQ is a solid CRM product. The team is still nimble enough to address many user concerns and feature requests, though a large focus on a cumbersome front-end keeps RIQ from earning my unfettered support.

RIQ has been an important component of the sales cycle for our company. We're solving the problem of account logging and sales cycle efficiency. RIQ has been instrumental in tracking sales efforts, though a somewhat cumbersome interface detracts from its capabilities as a data-driven CRM.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Extremely helpful tool that organizes our business into easy to use lists."

What do you like best?

I love the integration to gmail. I can add people or companies to lists from my inbox, eliminating several steps of opening a new tab, opening SalesforceIQ, finding the correct list, etc.

What do you dislike?

The product still has some limitations and is still young. Although these limitations are not hindering to my work, they are annoying bugs.

We track people, companies, prospects, and more in SalesforceIQ. It is easy to add, collaborate, and track in the SalesforceIQ database.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Pamala B.</span>
Pamala B.

"Better than others..."

What do you like best?

UX is far better than most. Less PC and more of a Mac feel.

What do you dislike?

It still is not as flexible as I would like. I do not work in a corporate work flow, so I've had to rig the system to work for our company.

We represent talent to multiple levels and layers of clients. This tends to be complicated when building a CRM.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Kate B.</span>
Kate B.

"I have used it for relationship/information tracking for over a year"

What do you like best?

I like how it pulls information from different sources to keep it up to date. I also like the ability to collaborate with my co-workers on the same list and the ability to keep some things private and to share some.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes it pulls too much information and it gets confusing. For example, sometimes it pulls up to 5 emails for one lead and I am unable to recognize the correct one. I would also like the ability to have multiple reporting functions similar to salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend relateIQ to anyone who is in the business of deadlines and project management.

Networking, deal tracking, leads tracking. We also collaborate on the same lists throughout the firm and share information needed to be shared.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Ra D.</span>
Ra D.

"AE review"

What do you like best?

Flexibility of product, able to track all my needs..

What do you dislike?

Can be dated in certain aspects, could use more of a visual appeal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a worthwhile sales tracking system.

Closing more deals through effecting tracking of sales cycle.

"Great lightweight CRM"

What do you like best?

Seamless email integration, calendar integration and phone call integration.

What do you dislike?

The lack of custom events that can be applied to lead records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a cost effective CRM that integrates with email/calendar/phone it's great.

Much better tracking of leads and progressing conversations.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Michael M. H.</span>
Michael M. H.

"Add on service to salesforce"

What do you like best?

It automatically links to your email account and makes the whole experience and managing everyday life pretty easy.

What do you dislike?

It seems a bit unnecessary at times and maybe more suited for a sales person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It could use some more services to make it worth adding

Almost like a virtual assistant role to help out with the every day work load.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by User in Computer Software

"Review of Salesforce IQ"

What do you like best?

It's helpful to not have to enter things manually into a Task/Event when sending emails and working in your email all day. Also very helpful to add contacts

What do you dislike?

It really slowed down my machine when trying to log events so I've turned it off to speed up my emails/SFDC usage

We were using to make sure to log tasks and to get contacts into SFDC

SalesforceIQ CRM review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good visual experience, UI can be clunky"

What do you like best?

Made it easy to track contacts within the opportunities and also made it easy to save attachments and PDFs to the contacts

What do you dislike?

Slow to save sometimes and would crash while you were waiting for it to complete the save

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wouldn't recommend it for a company with more than 100 clients

We were managing the sales cycle for the business development team

SalesforceIQ CRM review by User

"Great CRM, with some gripes"

What do you like best?

Automatic (and retroactively) grabs emails from my connected inboxes and shows them in RIQ for everyone to see.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes buggy/laggy, really heavy interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into Salesforce instead - the price difference is easily worth the added features / functionality in my opinion.

Communications between team members is much better. Instead of wondering what our relationship with any company is and asking each other, we just check RIQ and know the full story with any customer.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Helen S.</span>
Helen S.

"SalesforceIQ review"

What do you like best?

Structured support and service. Problem solving and support once up and running.

What do you dislike?

Some challenges in logging on and getting up and running. More excel functions for analysis

Reduction in admin time, sales team can update whilst being mobile.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Great for tracking tickets"

What do you like best?

The software helps to escalate cases and take ownership of cases once it's completed. It's very user-friendly and I like the follow up emails and notifications.

What do you dislike?

I can certainly see having some more standardize notifications would help in customizing it to my roles and responsibilities.

My main priority is providing solutions to my clients within the HRIS systems of use

SalesforceIQ CRM review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Could be useful. It is what you make of it"

What do you like best?

Offers a very user friendly interface. Many different

What do you dislike?

Because it is user maintained, the information isn't always accurate if you work in a large company. Depends on the person that was maintaining at the accounts before you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

depends on the size of the company

Using Salesforce to prospect and market business to business

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Mark K.</span>
Mark K.

"New user to Salesforce IQ quite impressed so far"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to keep my team informed of all accounts in a simple manner.

What do you dislike?

Haven't used the product long enough to find out any problems.

Sales team communication. The team is more connected.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by User

"A Great Tool For Busy Sales People"

What do you like best?

I like that all of my contacts can be organized into one central app at the touch of my fingers.

What do you dislike?

There is sort of a learning curve when using the app.

My business has benefited with the use of Salesforce IQ by being able to see every touchpoint with every customer.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by Administrator

"Horrible support, even worst customer service!!! Look for a better alternative."

What do you like best?

Fancy name that sounds very professional

What do you dislike?

No technical support, misleading sales people, horrible customer service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for a different one!

CRM

SalesforceIQ CRM review by User in Internet

"Difficult to Navigate"

What do you like best?

The analytics portion is incredible. Being able to customize reports is highly valuable to our team.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to navigate through Salesforce when you are utilizing a magnitude of tasks. There are a lot of clicks to get to the solution.

Being able to interrupt our data through analytics.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by Administrator in Commercial Real Estate
Administrator in Commercial Real Estate

"We are still pretty new to the product, but it looks like it's going to do everything we need."

What do you like best?

The ability to configure it to be just what we need.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, but we are still in the early stages.

CRM and tracking marketing.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by <span>Christian K.</span>
Christian K.

"Better than Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Integrated email and tasks organized by contacts

What do you dislike?

The interface is very different from other CRM platforms that I have used. this is not necessarily a bad thing. It just took a bit to get used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

allow for more customization by individual users

Lead generation and business development.

superior organizational capabilities very intuitive platform.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to Use Platform with Solid Tracking Capabilities"

What do you like best?

I can access what I need quickly and efficiently. I like the email tracking so I am aware of any relevant correspondence that I may not have been copied on.

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes. It serves the purpose that we intended.

Tracking the lifecycle of customers from signing to full engagement with our SaaS product.

"Salesforce Rocks!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to track my pipeline and convert my leads

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its slow and I wish it were faster because I like to do my work fast

Why we have forgotten about some leads

SalesforceIQ CRM review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent service to keep organized in sales"

What do you like best?

The functionality is great and the new tabs feature is super convenient

What do you dislike?

The search function can be a bit confusing and frustrating

Organize and track sales procedures

SalesforceIQ CRM review by Consultant in Venture Capital & Private Equity
Consultant in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"SalesForce IQ is awesome!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. So simple to organize contacts, emails and calendars.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike but sometimes images from linked social media accounts don't show up.

Deal flow for VC firm.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Impressive Email Functionality"

What do you like best?

Intelligent email functionality that reminds you to follow up based on the context of emails.

What do you dislike?

Relatively buggy compared to other major players.

Using RelateIQ as our primary CRM Platform. All prospecting, sales and account management activities are tracked through the platform. It's been very beneficial in providing better visibility about sales conversations across the organization & keeping everyone on task with follow ups.

SalesforceIQ CRM review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Best CRM software (especially if not integrations)"

What do you like best?

Automatic data capture + intelligence. I never need to log and never miss a follow up.

What do you dislike?

Do not yet have any 3rd party integrations

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best CRM system on the market. I have used most of them (SFDC, Siebel, Base, Close.io etc)

Tracking all my relationships / email

SalesforceIQ CRM review by Administrator in Venture Capital & Private Equity
Administrator in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Very easy to use and functionality is excellent!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, functionality of the product

What do you dislike?

wish it pulled data and updates from linkedin

Data organization and data mining

"good product "

What do you like best?

What I like the best, it's the simplicity of the product

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is the tool is not complete

The problem we are solving are for example :

-Automated stream of emails, calls, meetings, and more

-Custom spreadsheet that lets you edit relationship data

Learning about Salesforce Essentials?

* We monitor all Salesforce Essentials reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.