Salesforce Financial Services Cloud

Salesforce Financial Services Cloud provides integrated sales, service and marketing solutions that break down silos and help create a cohesive, personalized customer experience across all departments, and through all channels of communication.

Work for Salesforce Financial Services Cloud?

Learning about Salesforce?

Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Reviews

Showing 66 Salesforce reviews
Salesforce review by <span>Vanessa C.</span>
Vanessa C.

"Amazing App"

What do you like best?

What works best for my company is how fast the updates are, when one person edits the other can see within seconds. Also if there are additional tabs we would like to add and use instantly, salesforce will allow it. Love how it specifys who made changes, the documentation is brillient. The drop down options work well, the drag and drop also makes things easier. Love how it connects well with 'dropbox'. You can also chat with your employees/managers via the chat, which does save us from walking to there desk for a simple question regaurding an assignment. I've found this to be a usefull app ! Five Stars!

What do you dislike?

The one thing I have disliked is how it fails to notify you when someone is conducting a new edit, while you are on editing mode already. It happened too many times where I am in the middle of editing, and once "I" am finished and ready to "save" it tells me that "so and so" was making edits while I was and therefore I had to cancel all my fields and spend another 20mins re-entering all my data, there should be an alert that comes on that will allow the person to get a chance to save before making futher changes by someone else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can be used in many ways. I recommmend giving it a shot before considering its not usable.

It has benefited our company by getting organized, and staying detailed orientated.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
Salesforce review by <span>Peter D.</span>
Peter D.

"Its one of the best Financial Services Cloud "

What do you like best?

They provide free trial for the product so you could try the service before buying it , the site is very secured so your information and your customer data is secured don't worry , they have 24/7 online support , there is a lot of ways for training like documentation , webinars , live Online and in person

What do you dislike?

The site is somewhat slow but not bad by the way if you have a high internet speed you won't notice that , if you are new in the financial Services it wont be easy for you to use the product until you see how to use it and train on it using the ways they provide .

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should use this product it will really help you in your job , make it really easy to contact with the customer , you could try it before buying the product because the provide free trial so you will try every feature they provide like : Asset Management - Marketing Management - Relationship Tracking - Lead Management - Team Assignments - Influence Tracking - Account Alerts .

The product gives me asset management , marketing management , lead management , account alerts

, you can add tasks and events to remind you and a lot of things , it makes the contact with the customers and see the work more more easy and i can finish the work faster than normal using it .

What Other Finance & Insurance solution do you use?

Salesforce review by <span>Tamar E.</span>
Tamar E.

"Senior Financial Analyst"

What do you like best?

I like that entire loan management system is used by one program. I like that on one page all the information is given. It easy to scroll down through pages and even if someone doesnt know how to use salesforce its very easy to explain. It is also very helpful when you can add any field to salesforce you need. We have a salesforce team at our company who help us to have the fields we need without any problem

What do you dislike?

I dont like that salesforce is slow at some times. we had a call with the salesforce support team and they asked us to refresh the page, log out and in to the system but it didnt seem to work. It took 2 days and after two days Salesforce was working just fine. When something like this happens we dont know how to solve the issue.

I also dont like the support team/ We have submitted cases to them a bunch of times but either they are not very responsive or they take too much time to suggest a solution to an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

please be aware that support team of salesforce might be taking some time to get back to your issues

We have a loan management that is used under salesforce entirely.

Salesforce review by <span>Zain S.</span>
Zain S.

"Good Tool for Client Analysis"

What do you like best?

I like the clean and clear data mapping when analyzing data. It helps to see and predict trends as well as certain inconsistencies that could be occurring.This will give a much better oversight of the entire business operation and help to forecast future casts.

What do you dislike?

The sheer amount of data that can be presented in a report/displayed can be overwhelming and trying to find out exactly what fields and values you are needing can quickly turn into a cumbersome process. Having some functionality that only works in lightning compared to classic makes it difficult to track down the root cause of certain issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very easy platform for your team to implement and use especially if the operational side of the business is already using a Salesforce platform. However even if you have not implemented Salesforce there can be data feeds sent to this platform easily from what I hear working with our developers and are able to convert those data maps into our in house fields.

Some business problems that have been solved using Salesforce Financial Services Cloud were finding out certain required data fields our client wanted were not being populated or being received from out hub feeds. This would have had an impact on our SLA's but they were caught early enough using Salesforce to not have a significant impact. There are a copious amount of benefits such as but not limited to the ease of view-ability for all of the financial services.

Salesforce review by <span>Taylor M.</span>
Taylor M.

"I was a Salesforce user in my Administrative Assistant role at Informatica. I created/generated lead"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to sort, filter, and organize the customers and data that you are looking at. Adding new leads is a simple process that allows for timely entry. I like that you can customize entries in batches of data with similar characteristics, again, for more timely data entry.

What do you dislike?

If you are a new Salesforce user, it is very easy to get confused. To better improve the software, I think more clear and concise "how-to" guides would be extremely beneficial. There were a lot of features that I was unsure of and felt as though they could have been more beneficial if I was aware of how they were used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a quick, easy to use lead generator that will help keep you organized, this is the software for you!

It is helpful when creating and generating leads for new business. It allows a user to have all of its customers information in one location that is easily accessible to any Salesforce users, not just that specific salesperson. It eliminates the "paper and pencil" approach and helps reduce lost information.

Salesforce review by User in Financial Services

"It's a CRM"

What do you like best?

Compatibility, ease of use and functionality. I like that I was able to integrate with some of my other platforms, and was able to create process builders to automate much of our order processes.

What do you dislike?

The Customer Service and account management rank among the worst I have ever experienced. I have had numerous emails out to billing, my account rep and his manager and they simply do not reply. Great at getting back to you when it relates to sales, about the worst I have experienced when it comes to account management. It is clear they do not care.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So many cheaper CRM options out there they do the exact thing and you can use them out of the box.

Has too many features dumped on the user and not able to pull out just what you need. You need a dedicated person to run SF. Pricing is high for a small company.

Learning about Salesforce Financial Services Cloud?

* We monitor all Salesforce Financial Services Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.