Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce empowers employees across your organization to live your brand through their mobile experience. mySalesforce alllows you to create rich and engaging branded mobile apps for every department, from sales and service to HR, finance, and operations.

Work for Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce?

Learning about Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce?

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce Reviews

Showing 148 Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce reviews
Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Sara Z.
Sara Z.

"New user: very user friendly!"

What do you like best?

I love the search bar feature! Very fast

What do you dislike?

I do not like how large the sections are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that this sales website is a great tool to have. Training to use all of it's features is very smooth and quick to soak in. Do it once, and you'll have it down!

Business problem solving = easy to navigate through accounts and relationship and orders. Benefits = easy print screen helps ease members mind if they would like to ever see their account. Their chatter feature is also very beneficial while trying to contact others within our association. Having Salesforce for the YMCA keep everyone informed and together. AS I progress within the company I hope that Salesforce continues to grow. There are not other problems I seem to be having with the actual website itself. I just hope that one day, the user face will be more compact. I think the bulkiness of the user face just prevents from the functionality for our members. The YMCA just recently transitioned into this new program and we have all grown increasingly faster in our production and functionality. All of the workers are very happy with the use and functionality, but the only downfall is how large and all over each section is. We just all wish that the screen sections were smaller and it will help the eyes easily navigate the screen. That small change, I believe, would help the sales go quicker!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce
Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Scarlett G.
Scarlett G.

"Keeps me on track and increases sales! "

What do you like best?

I like how Salesforce is integrated with other platforms such as Tenfold and Prophet 21. When I save call notes and other information about customers, it is saved directly to my Salesforce under that customer's account. I can also save information under individual contacts in a company, or just under the company account.

What do you dislike?

I think they could make the layout a little more user-friendly. It needs to be updated because right now it looks rudimentary compared to other platforms and websites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly consider Salesforce because it is an excellent tool for keeping track of customer leads. It also provides every customers sales history, data, and and where you are at your sales goal.

Through Salesforce, I am solving the problem of letting customers fall through the cracks. With every customer I can make opportunities and tasks to make sure to follow up with them, and Salesforce reminds me so I don't forget. Because of Salesforce, I have been better about following up on leads, therefore making more sales.

What Drag and Drop App Builder solution do you use?

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Cesar A S.
Cesar A S.

"La mejor plataforma de CRM"

What do you like best?

Nos encontramos ante la mejor herramienta de Gestión de Relación con los clientes, con Salesforce puedes manipular una infinidad de aspectos que se vinculan con la venta y la gestión de tu compañía, se esta una pequeña o gran empresa. Puedes monitoria tus cuentas, contactos, candidatos, oportunidades, calendarios, paneles, grupos, notas, archivos, y presupuestos. Con esas características pueden monitorear tu empresa desde múltiples ámbitos, desde las tradicionales consideraciones administrativas y presupuestarias hasta la gestión de contactos y las notas que necesitamos para mantener nuestro negocio de la mejor forma posible.

What do you dislike?

Para algunos usuarios con poca experiencia en la gestión de empresas y el marketing, puede ser un poco abrumador enfrentarse a una herramienta tan completa como esta, son cientos de detalles, opciones, gráficos, salidas y formatos de presentación y gestión, y una persona sin experiencia probablemente no pueda manipular bien la herramienta, ni sacarle todo el provecho que posee. Además de eso se requieren conocimientos básicos de administración y finanzas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tienen que probar esta herramienta y conocer los grandes beneficios que ofrece, el nivel de detalle es impresionante, posee muchísimas opciones para gestionar la empresa y los recursos, y especialmente las vinculadas a la gestión del tiempo y los recursos como son el calendario y las cuentas.

En poco tiempo esta plataforma nos ayudó a visualizar las tendencias en las ventas y comprobar como pueden utilizarse diferentes estrategias para aumentar nuestra eficiencia, en este sentido, pudimos gestionar eficientemente los contactos que son nuestra principal herramienta de trabajo dado que con ellos fijamos contratos y gestionamos los procesos de mantenimiento de la ciudad. Los calendarios nos han ayudado a gestionar eficientemente los procesos de mantenimiento y utilizar de la mejor forma posible nuestros recursos físicos y humanos.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Jay-ar A.
Jay-ar A.

"Reliable Tool and Easy to Navigate"

What do you like best?

The Salesforce Platform is really convenient to use. We use it as a database to store candidate profiles and update their job stage. What I like about Salesforce tool is its flexibility in terms of making our workload at ease. We could also use the Sales Force Target Recruit to send mass emails and put a mass tag to filter out these candidates. You can customize these data based on the needs of your projects you are working on. SalesForce really helped us to make and finish our tasks at ease.

What do you dislike?

At first, you will get confused by its features. You have to get familiarized with it's user interface. Sometimes, the system takes a while to respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SalesForce Platform is flexible and a helpful tool!

We were able to track the status of our candidates we have sourced from LinkedIn

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Christy B.
Christy B.

"Salesforce Review"

What do you like best?

Organized and easy to find everything. I love that I can see old notes from a few years ago and it's easy to tie accounts together. LInking my emails from Outlook to Salesforce is very easy.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I really dislike. If I had to pick something, the platform is so robust it is sometimes easy to get lost and hard to find information you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love Salesforce. I've used other CRMs platforms before but this is by far the easiest to navigate. The features that allow you to tie in to Outlook or MapAnything your accounts is valuable.

We are selling online educational software and house our contracts and all information in Salesforce. It is extremely effective and easy to use.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great experience with Salesforce Platform!!"

What do you like best?

I love how everything is detailed and laid-out. You can find everything you may need for work or a campaign on MySalesForce, you can create task lists to ensure all is completed and you can collaborate with co-workers. It organizes everything in a detailed way.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot on each page and a lot can be done through MySalesForce. Sometimes this means that it is hard to find something you are looking for. Also, it is not always organized by date so older events pop up frequently before upcoming events.

I am a customer service and sales-type rep for my organization. I attend and run a lot of events. SalesForce helps me to get all the information for an event and who all is also working on the particular event. It allows multiple people to collaborate and put all the necessary information in the event page. It is great for organizing and ensuring everyone who needs the information can easily find it, as it is on a campaign page for each event.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Ovais S.
Ovais S.

"Perfect CRM software"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is unarguably the best Customer Relationship Management software in the market given as it allows you to create customer account and then tag/upload all the material/info/logs related to the account while staying in various apps.

What do you dislike?

Inability to tag one item (like email/file) to two different account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great platform if you want all your customer data to be managed on one portal with plenty of automation options. WE use it for everything including call/data logging, customer history, etc. It is a great tool if you are using multiple platforms for your CRM needs and want to cluster all into one with minimal effort and less resources deployed.

Managing Customer Information/Data as well as content.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Brent Lionel M.
Brent Lionel M.

"Salesforce is a great CRM tool but you need to be tech savvy to use it."

What do you like best?

What I love about Salesforce is you can easily find all the relevant pieces of info about the prospect or customer in the CRM. Salesforce also have great customization features where you can set like milestones and trigger other milestones to activate once you're done with the initial ones. It also tells you what stage the client or prospect is in and how much is the amount of the deal the client purchased. You can also view all the products or services that client had purchase from your company.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce is not that easy to use though, you need to possess a great amount of tech skills to be able to navigate or use it efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Salesforce to business owners so that they can earn more by getting the right lead and customer data.

Salesforce makes your leads and customer info organized and you can tract who's progressing, not progressing, buying products and not buying products. Overall, it gives you the data about the behavior of your leads and customers.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"The power of Salesforce.com"

What do you like best?

Able to use various softwares but the one i like most of salesforce.com is the integration with jigsaw. For instance on jigsaw is so easy to find contacts. There are other integrations that could ease your CRM life. I enjoy using jigsaw. I also like data.com, work.com, the integrations offered into the platform which are great and fantastic to use along with the software.

What do you dislike?

quite confusing to start, but if you can master it is gold. I dislike the fact that salesforce has so many product integrations and is quite confusing to add them to a central hub. Also, sometimes is not too user friendly. On the other hand i also dislike the fact that it is not easily integratable with outside vendors other than salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try jigsaw which is platform within salesforce that lets you find key business contacts. its very cool, but sometimes you need points to swap for real contacts.

finding lead contacts and not having to pay for them. On the other end, giving access to employees to same accounts (master account). It is really easy to to find an ease to give access to all employees to a master CRM list. I am also solving a center location for Crm ratings to rate our customers and to send them emails easily. I think the key thing, is having that center location salesforce provides to have quick access to all our customers data .

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Running reports is fun and easy, Salesforce is great with integration into other platforms, and is great with customer management

What do you dislike?

Backend is a little disorganized (could also just be the way my company uses it). Sending emails from Salesforce is also a little janky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a big company that handles many customers, you can't go wrong with Salesforce. I can't think of another way our company would be able to hold so much data (and also be able to run reports on it!)

Salesforce has helped our company move away from a very outdated customer management system, and has modernized the way our company handles data. We have used Salesforce to handle all application data for participants on our work abroad programs, and to organize and hold data on support and customer service cases. All in all, it's helped organize the way we manage an international exchange company and its many customers.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User

"Decent Platform but could be smoother "

What do you like best?

integration with CTM is nice but needs improvement. Reports come in handy but feel the presentation of them and ability to edit needs improvement.; Chat is well done and helpful,

What do you dislike?

Could be more user friendly. Needs a lot of improvement from support. I was locked out and unable to work for 3 days due to resetting password and not receiving the 2fa sms. Issues with integration of CTM. Errors are displayed when trying to save without the best clarity on what needs to be fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fix mobile app. Support needs to be much more active. I reset my password and could not get sms sent for 2fa so I was locked out for 3 days with no response from support. Not to most user friendly interface. This has always plagued salesforce. With a face-lift it would be a much better application.

Call center lead tracking. Communication between representatives that are sharing opportunities. We are able to notate where we left off and what needs to be done. This could be improved with salesforce adding some features

User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Salesforce is user friendly, but slightly repetitive "

What do you like best?

Using Salesforce is pretty easy. The best feature is the search bar. If you aren't sure where to look, search for the name and something useful will pop up!

What do you dislike?

A feature I do not like about Salesforce is emails- sent emails are saved to users' Salesforce files, but you cannot receive the emails that way. You have to go to your Email server, and then copy and attach the file to Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce helps out with day to day tasks. It's especially beneficial to companies who have a large volunteer, client, or tasks database. I have used Salesforce differently in two large nationwide companies with chapters in each state- and Salesforce has been instrumental in the organization and implementation of program management in both companies.

It's easy to assign tasks on Salesforce, and also to track those tasks. Definitely helps solves some accountability issues, and such a benefit in the workplace!

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Mihir R.
Mihir R.

"Salesforce Review "

What do you like best?

SalesForce is one application wherein we can design new Software for inventory management and any other related field using simple drag and drop features . Salesforce is one platform where all the data is stored on the cloud thus saving a lot of physical storage space ,without any risks. The drag and drop features makes it convenient for amateurs to use this product even if they have very little knowledge about the product.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce has some features which require detailed coding knowledge/experience which some new users might be unable to cope up with . Salesforce many features such as Apex coding and Salesforce lightning have a difficult to code interface , however when done , provide great utility . Although the platform is easy to use , some basic improvements can help improve the ease with which one can use the software .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce is one such software which can be used by people who have little to no knowledge of coding as it essentially can be divided into two parts one is essentially drag and drop which is more user friendly and easy to use whereas the coding part requires a bit of a technical background .

Salesforce helps our organization to design software for our projects that have customized requirements and salesforce is designed in such a manner that it can meet the specific requirements and focus on details of what exactly a customer wants . Salesforce platform is easy to use and helpful in many ways so that we meet customer requirements .

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Administrator

"The Power of Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and customization capabilities that you get from Salesforce. Their forums and customer service are also very on point.

What do you dislike?

The cost hands down is my biggest disappointment to the system. I feel for the cost of the system they should definitely have a dedicated onboarding support specialist to make sure you are properly setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth investing your time in Trailhead should your company decide to use this platform.

We have been able to uncover alot of gaps as I believe most companies do when utilizing a CRM. It allows you to see your company from a 360 degree viewpoint and not narrowly at individual departments but how each one coincides with one another. I have also learned that you need to have a working process and business structure in place before you implement the CRM. It is a tool not a lifesaver.

"Salesforce CRM Review"

What do you like best?

I like that this software can be individually customized for each user and company, depending on the department and product or business. As long as the company is selling a product, the process from front to back end can be managed in Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Though the platform can be used to manage project life cycles and a business from front to back end, it seems more user friendly for the front end such as marketing and sales. After sales, managing the operations and follow through is not as easy on the platform, and companies often rely on other softwares to manage that process.

This gives visibility to key stakeholders of the company to manage their team, review their resource allocation, and pivot their team's actions to meet business needs, depending on how the company is doing. It's most applicable to give real time information on the company's current situation so that the business can adjust as needed.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Ben D.
Ben D.

"Comprehensive mobile tool"

What do you like best?

Great flexibility to meet your org where you are. Super handy to log notes on the go, or even dictate so you don't have to type everything on your phone.

What do you dislike?

Customizations can quickly get complex, so you really need an expert (admin) on staff or consult with someone who can help. There is also no way to turn off (hide) those pieces you don't use, which would be nice to de-clutter some of the screen.

CRM for sales org. Have many inside and outside folks who need constant access to prospect/customer info in real-time. Productivity is increased by the ability to enter/access info at all times, rather than only when connecting via laptop.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Seth J.
Seth J.

"This platform just gets the job done"

What do you like best?

SAP has everything you will need to manage / maintain your (insert title here) Ours is called a bucket. We track all clients through this. Its great. Simple interface. Clean. Smooth. Keep making things easy to use from the beginner up. Starting out right is KEY. This is a great platform to build and maintain any date base in my opinion.

What do you dislike?

Some of the stuff on the IT back end. Occasionally we run into snags getting information transferred between agents. Also, there are some instances where the info will just not populate correctly when creating a lead in the data base. The hover over feature wasnt appealing either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing really. It is pretty great as is.

Tracking clients. We are able to look up current info, past info and project future information with this software. We are able to get in there and follow op quickly and efficiently with all of the tracking / notification options. The ability to use it on a mobile platform is great too. Android user here so I cannot speak to anything IOS related. But this works. Tracking agents (admin side) is also really easy with this software. That is most definitely a key and crucial aspect to the development of our company. Quality is what we strive for and making sure our agents are doing right is simple and effecting with Sales Force Platform. Thank you for putting out such a great product.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.

"SalesForce "

What do you like best?

The platform and the training process was simple and easy to follow. I am somewhat knowledgeable on various platforms but the over all transformation from training to putting my skill to use was simple. with minimal information as a new user I was able take information and develop a process for the office.

What do you dislike?

Limitations on non-profit usability that we are working with but could be more in use with salesforce if we could edit how donors are entered. This limitation creates a snag in our process while trying to send out thank you letters and responding to corporate donors on a separate level.

Utilizing salesforce to develop a more seamless process for volunteers for an intake process that will create an overall well developed program for our guests and donors. Our volunteers need a simple step process that can allow them to go through an intake easily and not get flustered.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Shauna  M.
Shauna M.

"Organization "

What do you like best?

I love that each co-worker has their own page, which allows you to see their comments, chatters, and case notes in chronological order! This made it extremely easy for covering for a coworker. It also allowed you to double check to see if you missed any messages that came through to your work email.

What do you dislike?

My least favorite part was the data that was pulled. On our end, we want to know how long cases were in certain statuses and we could not pull that information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be able to pull more reports on certain functions.

It absolutely helped us stay organized as a marketing team. Each of our clients would have their own case, and we could easily toggle between the case, and the clients older case if we needed to pull old information or marketing creative.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

"Good reporting and forecasting capabilities "

What do you like best?

Ability to build and manage a pipeline and sales funnel. It. Makes it easier to forecast as well as report out to management.

What do you dislike?

Duplication for small differences in legal names as well as it doesn’t talk to all our systems

Recommendations to others considering the product

try to get comfortable utilizing the mobile technology. It's a positive shift.

Ability to forecast sales forward and take notes on prospects, clients, etc. we then can make actionable insights based on the data and drive behaviors to other clients. Also the mobile aspect makes it easier to update while on the road in real time.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User

"Excellent Account Management System"

What do you like best?

Lifecycle of Account from lead to closure can be managed extremely well.

Integrateable with other CRMs and ERPs

Salesforce mobile Application is a very handy tool for business heads and team leads

What do you dislike?

Time taking to adopt salesforce from UAT to implementation stage was very long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the sales team is big enough and has a complicated structure - Salesforce should strongly be considered

We have solved a significant problem with salesforce being the primary account management tool in sales. Having a large sales team, salesforce has helped client accounts to be maintained and tracked from lead generation till closure and even while the account is running.

Salesforce is adaptable and has been integrated with our internal systems thus giving visbility on a daily basis on account level performance.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Evan K.
Evan K.

"Salesforce functions but does not excite"

What do you like best?

The functionality and simplicity of the calendar. Filling out calendar events can still be tedious at times with so many mandatory boxes to fill out, but overall it is clean and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

the tedious aspect of filling out so much virtual paperwork in contacts, opportunities, calendar, research requests, etc.

The chat function is virtually useless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will bore you and your employees.

Organization and consolidating information are the two primary functions of Salesforce. That information can then be analyzed using other programs.

User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Using Salesforce in a Nonprofit"

What do you like best?

I like that pulling so many different, customizable reports are possible. In the content curating field, I am able to quickly search for sponsored children's ID's and find more information about them to include in my stories

What do you dislike?

I do not like that Salesforce does not talk to so many different online platforms that we use for processing payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learning how to navigate Salesforce is a transferrable skill. I recommend Salesforce for pulling reports and tracking activity when pursuing donors/funders for an organization.

In the content curating field, I am able to quickly search for sponsored children's ID's and find more information about them to include in my stories. This is a huge benefit for my work.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Morgan M.
Morgan M.

"Great Business Tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of access and wide range of features. Can add lots of information to client profiles and be very detailed in the notes section.

What do you dislike?

Slightly confusing to navigate at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to manage multiple facets of a business/office. Great communication within the Salesforce Community as well, which makes sharing/solving problems much easier.

Connecting calendars with other employess in the office, being able to store all my meetings, notes, and client profiles in one place.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Great customization features"

What do you like best?

I love how many different options you have for customization across different pages, it makes the program super multi functional across many of our different business lines

What do you dislike?

That it's limited in it's attachment capabilities. I didn't like that I couldn't attach files and add notes which caused me to be limited in my reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for the customization features to use across many different businesses.

Organization of our teams across all our different business lines, and organization of data for all our clients and potential clients. We realized that we are able to use it more to our advantage if we add more customization to the pages we use most often, which allows us more accurate data.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User

"Best CRM Software to date"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use. I enjoy being able to access my information on any device at any time. The ability to put everything in one place and see all interactions with my customers if amazing. When a customer calls me unexpectedly and I can pull up their information regardless of where I am, and answer any questions regarding their account, it automatically validates why they are doing business with me and my company. It builds value and loyalty; something that is rare in my industry.

What do you dislike?

The cost.; I think this is almost everyone's dislike. It seems that every change cost more and more. I wish there were better pricing structures especially for the small business industry. I believe small business can thrive so much more if the pricing for such business was more attractive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford it, get it. It will be the best platform you will ever have.

I get to see everything that is taking place with my client. The fact that I can pull up the account information on my cell phone and update the customer on any concerns they have is amazing. It also shows the customer that I value their business and have their best interest. Through this, I earn their loyalty. I also like the fact that I am able to catch mistakes that are made by the internal staff and address them right away. When a customer gets a call from me knowing that I caught something it would have costed them, and fixed it, they know I have "their back".

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Administrator

"Enterprise Experience of Salesforce"

What do you like best?

As a mature platform I love how developed some features are. It seems that alot of the processes are thought out which is great and plus they have thorough documentation and a robust community which enables admins/users to really learn quickly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I could possibly complain about is just the sheer amount of what's going on. It's extremely useful but there's alot of noise so I could see that being a learning curve for some.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good tool if you're really looking for a robust platform that will help with data management, process management, security management paired with sales crm capabilities.

Security on data.

Process Management

Customer management

Data Management

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Salesforce is very user friendly, even a layman can understand"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Sales-force is definitely the capacity of software and how much it can do ( it can be used as a database and report generator and various other uses) and the look and feel of the software is great. It looks clear. Its not something like where you search for the tabs. Everything is crystal clear.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Sales-Force just for the fact that it's little expensive for the companies to buy . But, otherwise, It's an awesome tool and so many companies use it because it obviously generates business

Recommendations to others considering the product

1) User Friendly

2) Generates Business

3) Lots of uses of SF

We solved mainly e-learning issues (in Saba) that customers report through Sales Force.

Sales-force has been widely used in IT Industry. So many organizations use SF mainly because it's so user friendly. Even customers can login and check the status of their issue. This way, this tool allows businesses to be transparent. With this tool you can also generate various kinds of reports such as how many cases/tickets each agent has worked upon, how many cases/reports have been reported each month etc.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Great way to prospect and stay up on sales process. "

What do you like best?

Finding Leads is fast and easy with Data.com implementation. We can simply add leads straight from that tool and begin developing from there. It's also great that salesforce is in the cloud, so you can make changes and updates as you go and your work will all be saved.

What do you dislike?

Duplicates of anything can cause headaches and waste time. If it were possible to have a button each lead or account to Check For Duplicates and the account rep could clean up the duplicates right then and there without the need for a sales force admin to do it, that would be awesome.

Not Calling other peoples' accounts on accident. this is a major problem in a lot of businesses, especially ones with very large teams. It is also not good for the client when another rep calls them other than the one they are already working with, It looks bad and the client could feel like they are just another number.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Emely J.
Emely J.

"One stop platform that best suited for customer database and service provider company"

What do you like best?

Agent will be able to monitor each case status and resolution. The system engage and promote collaboration with the team for delegation and escalation processes.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I feel prostrated when the system does not prohibit an agent takeover case you have handled and resolve :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce CMS makes complicated task more lighter to handle by receiving inputs from other agent and will shadow you on every case. It will give you an statistics which you can review every now and then to improve what lacking. Over all I highly recommending this CMS to al business that are services provider.

It improves the escalation and collaboration that sometime lacking with in the team.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"I love Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is by far the easiest to learn and easiest to use CRM I've used in any job. It's also easily moldable to the job that I'm doing or the company that I'm at.

What do you dislike?

Um, if I had to pick something I would say I never really use the dashboard function. I feel like it's so much easier to work out of tasks or things I put on my to do list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you can implement the entire company on to Salesforce. Don't just train you sales team but make sure everyone is using it - one company I was at we all used salesforce and it was great and another company only half of the company used it. Salesforce kind of sucks you in so everyone needs to be on board.

We used it to manage our clients throughout their entire experience. So while they are in the sales process and then once they have graduated to the account management stage.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Emily B.
Emily B.

"Great Product, Bad Interface"

What do you like best?

I doubt there is another platform out there that enables you to create the reports you can with Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

The main issue is Salesforce makes it so difficult to create reports. If the interface was more user friendly, it would be unstoppable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would do as much research as possible into the mechanics of it. You need to have a lot of knowledge on the product to be able to use it to the best of your ability.

We used it to monitor client progress/sales efforts. It was a great way to keep track of the clients and see when we needed to reach out.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Jatin M.
Jatin M.

"Salesforce the best crm available"

What do you like best?

Sales force has definitely made my life easier and that of my colleagues. We are now able to see responses of our clients as well as who contacted them last to make sure there is no overlap. Uploading information regarding the contacts has never been easier and following up never been more precise.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike at times is I wish the tracking software could be more polished and accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it it’s probably the best crm out there.

Benefits include making more pitches and at the same time successful pitches to potential clients as well as maintaining better relationships with existing clients.

"Great CRM tool"

What do you like best?

Holds all of our CRM data. Easy to log emails, track calls, and keep up-to-date for account based sales.

What do you dislike?

There are often duplicate accounts in our system and hard to clean it up/merge accounts to make it more user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Takes some time getting used to the functionality, but once you are in the swing of things the platform is super helpful. There are also useful reports you can create to streamline your day and make your job more efficient!

My Day helps us organize our tasks for the day. It also can help when co-selling with team members to have both peoples' notes in the acccount.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User in Music
User in Music

"Salesforce offers capabilities for both novices and pros"

What do you like best?

The platform is very flexible and offers multiple opportunities to integrate its capabilities with those of other platforms, and in doing so, minimize the effort to achieve an integrated system.

What do you dislike?

There is no truly relational database, and reporting, other than simple reports, is difficult. We must export the data and link to the Excel tables in Access to do complicated, multi-table reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fully understand how your data maps to the platform, and understand the limits of the reporting options.

Salesforce allows integration of CRM functions and datasets, including customers, accounts, ticket sales, donations, merchandise sales, and performance data. The primary benefit is a consolidated view of household activity.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"It’s like an encyclopedia for your company.."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it’s like a mini google for your job. You can customize it to where key words pop up entire articles for procedures you may need to complete.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that sometimes if you type too many words, it is useless to bring up an article that you may need. However this also ties into the fact of how imperative it is that you select the correct KEY words to populate the correct article.

I work in collections for a major retailer so there are specific guidelines that we have to follow in regards to compliance to make sure that us as financial specialists don’t put our company at risk. Therefore utilizing salesforce it provides us the opportunity to follow step by step procedures to code accounts as bankrupt, cease and desist, etc.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Industry Leader"

What do you like best?

Once you learn how to use the system, it becomes relatively intuitive to be able to pull reports, and create dashboards. There are substantial limitations in regards to being able to make fields, see specific information that you may want in your reporting. It is a good CRM overall.

What do you dislike?

I dislike being unable to have cross reporting such as being able to cross reference a contact and an activity. I would like to have %'s and total included in dashboards as well.

One holistic place for all departments to be able to see client information. This creates a better line of communication amongst departments.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Srini Y.
Srini Y.

"Manage Quality Assurance & Release Management"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, You can integrate it with loads of other programs - Since it's such a dynamo in its market, it already has tons of companies who already have Salesforce integrations to make things easy, or you can integrate it with your own software if you like.

What do you dislike?

Most of the new features are being released on Lightning and not on Classic

We use sfdc for sales and service.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"Would recommend "

What do you like best?

Sales force is a great tool, with many great features such as the ability to log calls, create tasks and input account information. It dallas short in a few areas and can’t be solely used for all your business needs but it works

What do you dislike?

Can’t link the tasks you create on sales force to your google calendar

Organizing all of my accounts and keeping information on them

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Jake O.
Jake O.

"Salesforce My platform"

What do you like best?

First of all, when our company signed up for SF, it was very small and as we grew and needed more security, this feature was so easy to add

What do you dislike?

I can't really say much dislike about using my.company platform, just glad it was easy

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for the ability to manage yourself and ease of integrating.

More security around our environment and application

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Harshendra A.
Harshendra A.

"Customization at it's best"

What do you like best?

I have been using Salesforce since 2015.It works flawlessly and it is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Lots if feature to learn. One of the best crm tools provided in the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a great tool for incident management and knowledge base is literally cool. I can keep my favorites at one place and salesforce work flawlessly .Executing speed is worth mentioning .

I am working with incidents created by our clients. We can check cases and work on them.Good search feature ,if you are facing an issue simply type the keywords .it will show related cases,which helps a lot.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Keri W.
Keri W.

"Easy to use & the possibilities never end"

What do you like best?

I love how versatile Salesforce is, and how extremely easy it is to use. The customization options seem endless, and it can accomodate pretty much anything you can throw at it. From pulling reports, to generating pages for any needs - its a one stop shop.

What do you dislike?

I honestly never encountered anything negative about it.

Its definitely helpful with data management and it can easily be the life force that a company runs on. Being able to store different types of data and pull an excel spreadsheet is definitely one of the most beneficial features.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Jordan B.
Jordan B.

"Sales Force review"

What do you like best?

I like how reliable sales force is and how my entire team can be sure that there will be a service for them to utelize at all times.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be a bit on the rudimentary side. There can often be times when a graph can be very plain and not be annimated. It would be great to see a lift in UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use every feature of the platform. You're going to want to take full advantage of all the fetures and power tools

We're able to see end to pipeline management with the Salesforce product.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Masha K.
Masha K.

"Salesforce is great!"

What do you like best?

I like how clearly salesforce displays all the information I need. It’s very well organized!

What do you dislike?

Some of the functions I need to use are not easily accessible, although I think it’s a matter of training and practice

Salesforce gives us an at-a-glance view of the staff we have available for work each day, so we can assign work quicker and more efficiently.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"All in one Platform"

What do you like best?

It's an exceptional platform that caters to organing your business needs. It's where you can consolidate all your information without worrying about losing it. You can come back anytime and can find what you need in a few clicks. I have used other crm platforms in the past with my other employers and so far this is the fastest crm that i have tried

What do you dislike?

It takes time to learn and customize it but once you learn how to navigate it then it would be one of the best solutions for your crm needs

it organizes our data

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User in Computer Software

"The best tool for an SDR"

What do you like best?

Easy lead tracking, clear visibility into my pipeline and high-priority tasks, can dial prospects from within the system, etc.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to more easily organize the tasks I create in mySalesforce

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely will see a ROI by using this solution

The problems I'm solving are getting ahold of the right people within our target companies to communicate the value we can provide to their organization. The benefits I've realized is an increase in revenue generated for the compared to if I didn't have the CRM tool

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"SalesForce Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Clear headers for topics. Minimal clicks to get to the right location. Report fuctionality.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a way to customize quicker, but do understand the power of the tool to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd relay that the benefits clearly outweight any doubt. There are other CRMs out there, but this is the easiest to use, and also the most powerful in terms of support and customization.

The benefits have been ease of use throughout the company. The training advice has been a benefit as well.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Aris R.
Aris R.

"User friendly "

What do you like best?

I like that it seamlessly blends the chat feature, the data feature and the database all on one page making it possible to retrieve and send tons of information while I work.

What do you dislike?

It glitches from time to time by suddenly refreshing and it is startling with no warning. Also, sometimes I try to click a provider under ‘view in salesforce’ and it does nothing. This makes me need to refresh which doesn’t always solve the problem

It is perfect for our chat platform, making it easy to chat w clients

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User

"Salesforce - tracking leads and customers"

What do you like best?

That I have access to all of an accounts comprehensive information. It's easy to run reports, view/track leads, YOY growth, etc.

What do you dislike?

That more of the information I'd like to view isn't displayed on the same page. I often have to open several tabs for the parent account, direct account, contact, opportunity, etc. I can have anywhere from 3-10 tabs open at one time for one sale.

Salesforce is a tremendously helpful tool to track incoming and past sales leads, and it makes following up and creating tasks very simple.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Why use any other platform?"

What do you like best?

The Salesforce platform can do it all. I love the ability to customize dashboards and add tabs to my main screen to what i use regularly. The reports tab is by far the most used in my day to day and creating/generating reports can't be any easier.

What do you dislike?

The initial navigation is a bit overwhelming.

I'm constantly pulling reports and having to manipulate queries and Salesforces makes it a breeze. My role works primarily out of Salesforce and it's able to communicate with other in house software to increase process efficiency.

"Makes my job easier"

What do you like best?

Salesforce makes my job so much easier. Being able to forecast properly, break up my leads/contacts/accounts, help me a lot.

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing about Salesforce, there are too many good things about the tool. Salesforce is probably one of the best tools to utilize when it comes to managing your list and database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One thing to consider is seeing what is the right fit for the organization. As a big organization, Salesforce makes sense, but for smaller organization, I think there is a lot to consider because of the high price point.

I save a lot of time and makes my job easier being able to organize everything. Without Salesforce, I wouldn't be able to do all that I accomplish at my job.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Cody L.
Cody L.

"Report creation and data extraction"

What do you like best?

Salesforce data is real time data without delays.

What do you dislike?

Data manipulation is limited. Dashboards are not as flexible dynamically as other tools, such as Qlikview.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is great for allowing users to report real time data. It is also great for giving the ability to share data to members in an origination. Though you can create reports and dashboards, it is less flexible than true BI systems.

Sales commission data report creation. The ability to easily share reports with members within my salesforce org.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Chantal W.
Chantal W.

"Salesforce increased my work productivity "

What do you like best?

I'm a huge fan of how easy it is to customize the experience for salesforce. There are different views, reports to be ran

What do you dislike?

I wish the built in chat feature was clearer, easier to use and you were able to add outside contacts.

Building team performance, we work mainly off of case counts in our company, the reports give everyone the ability to check in and see exactly where they are at for the day and what cases are trending.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Junayd K.
Junayd K.

"Nice tool"

What do you like best?

This is a very convenient software for me I have used this in the past. Great for leads, accessing your pipeline and managing all your data efficiently. This will be one of the best for a very long time.

What do you dislike?

I feel there could be some sort of improvement with the tabs and design should be updated further.

This makes it easy for me in my day to day in the office.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Teresa C. M.
Teresa C. M.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is pretty simple and easy to figure out without needing extensive training

What do you dislike?

My particular one doesn't integrate with Quick books

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for mobile Equine practice

Easy to chart income and growth of business

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Marie B.
Marie B.

"WONDERFUL AND EASY TO USE. LOVE TO BE ABLE TO CUSTOMIZE. "

What do you like best?

LOVE TO BE ABLE to CUSTOMIZE THE PLATFORM AND REPORTS

What do you dislike?

LIMIT CHARACTER COUNT IN TASK. SOME PDF VIEWERS ARE NOT ABLE TO USE. WE ARE WORKING WITH TECH SUPPORT TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE

NONE AT THE MOMENT

"Salesforce Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to set tasks to keep my days structured. If I didn't have SF I would probably result to using a pen and notepad. SF allows me to streamline the sales process and follow up with all of my prospects appropriately. I also love being able to set up systematic email campaigns so that specific accounts aren't falling through the cracks

What do you dislike?

There are so many features that I just don't know how to take advantage of. Reports are extremely helpful but it gets confusing/frustrating when trying to build out specific report criteria

Scheduling specific tasks, setting follow up reminders and keeping notes on all of my meetings.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Dominic L.
Dominic L.

"Best CRM on market"

What do you like best?

Infinite possibility of creation! Trailblazer community really helping for implementation

What do you dislike?

Implementation is a bit long, their is a lot of possibility to learn about

Efficiency of all process, everything in one place accessible to everyone

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Adam O.
Adam O.

"salesforce - data analyst"

What do you like best?

Easy to edit leads and clean up data in the system.

What do you dislike?

Leads often times are unable to be assigned.

Clean and easy way to provide leads to the sales team.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Shefali V.
Shefali V.

"Salesforce for all kinds of business proc"

What do you like best?

Ease of learning, customisation and navi

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of limitations as far as reporting is conc

Using it for a variety of business proc

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User

"Salesforce - Enterprise Edition"

What do you like best?

Very robust, which is very important for companies with a large number of employees.

What do you dislike?

Could be more user friendly, but I also need to learn the product better.

We use it for both Sales and Marketing. Marketing for customer data purposes - researching our current customer base to learn about them and target similar companies. Sales for CRM - keeping track of client data.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

"Client Solutions Manager "

What do you like best?

Easy to keep tabs on prospects and track the progress of the sale from start to finish.

What do you dislike?

As it is tailored to be used across different industries and professions there are a few wasted feature that do hinder efficiency, but that can only be expected.

We are able to communicate across the business on one platform and track clients buying habits.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Good Product "

What do you like best?

It accommodates multiple items in one place. The ability choose different looks is a cool personalization feature. Good user interaction.

What do you dislike?

Hard to begin but efficient. Small flukes in software (upgrade or back end maybe) were never heard back from account managers. Seems to be a lot of shifting internally that your "account" go to shifts often. Slow on response from Customer Service side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Add-On if works for what your company goals are.

Allows flexibility in set-up to suit needs of multiple commerce types. Nice add on feature to things in place already in salesforce.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Julia M.
Julia M.

"Can be glitchy, but ultimately worth it"

What do you like best?

Salesforce Platform made it possible for our team to work from multiple locations, consolidating information into a discrete location.

What do you dislike?

Some of the team-members had trouble logging in; permissions for different sections of the platform can make it difficult to ensure that everyone can see all materials.

It helped the organization with mobile commerce (ticket sales) and tracks individuals' buying patterns.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User

"Useful & easy to customise!"

What do you like best?

Sending custom reports to customers on a weekly basis really helps with engagement and has increased their satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

I could do with a slightly easier-to-understand way to customise the platform, but once I invested a week or two I've got much better at understanding!

Seeing contacts and follow-ups in one place for all my salespeople! Incredibly useful and has increased sales.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Hannah M.
Hannah M.

"A lot of functionality, but not user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like the dashboards best. You can see your weekly/monthly metrics all in one place.

What do you dislike?

There are way too many fields that aren't necessary and sometimes when I input information about a lead and save it, it randomly deletes the information without notifying me and I have to type it all over.

It has all business related info in one place

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Detailed and organized way to manage leads."

What do you like best?

There are many things, the activity history on the account, notes, detailed information, dashboards, and content.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I run across some technical issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very detailed way to have my lead list and keep track of my sales' opportunities. The calendar implemented into the follow up calls helps out a lot too.

Managing leads and opportunities for selling.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User

"Salesforce was great software for our gyms."

What do you like best?

Easy to use and train gym employees to process sales. Offers more than whats needed in a simple and basic format.

What do you dislike?

We had issues with some employees manipulating the system in order to steal. Would've liked more safe guards in place to secure the Information that was entered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fairly decent product, not the best, nor the worst. It gets the job done, just some loopholes that allow manipulation.

It captured our sales transactions in the gyms. Captured the sakes detail needed for accounting and operations reporting. Very essential in maintaining the sales records at each gym.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"Smooth Process"

What do you like best?

I like how it connects policyholder info when the call in. I love being able to easily leave clean notes.

What do you dislike?

How the system sometimes doesn't update with the other system. Especially when linked up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Easier to access accounts, easier to leave notes and to track history with calls. Also who the policyholder spoke to previously.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Anya P.
Anya P.

"mySalesforce does a good job"

What do you like best?

I like how it organizes all of my information in a way that makes sense to me.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how long it takes me to navigate to other pages from my homepage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's doing a good job and definitely going in the right direction.

Everything we need for clients is in one place that is secure.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Hope W.
Hope W.

"Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I love the salesforce platform. It allows me to see all different parts of a clients engagement with my company.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it won't let me make edits easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a really streamlined platform!

Salesforce allows our company to have a clear picture of how the client is involved with our company. It cuts down on confusion!

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

It is efficient and aids me in getting my work done quicker. Much more easier to track all work being done.

What do you dislike?

There is not enough time to explore all the different options and features available on this software.

Tracking is made more easy as well as following up with clients. It is easier to handover work when someone leaves the company as all their client details are loaded on the software as well as all communication with clients. We have realized that this is a much more smarter way to be working.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Salesforce; Easy Time Sheets"

What do you like best?

I can complete my weekly time sheets using a mobile application if I want to.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes because of maintenance activities (especially on the weekend) I am not able to access the application. I do not like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce streamlines your sales force and helps you manage the projects more efficiently.

Time Sheets, Effort Estimation, Project Insights

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Heidi W.
Heidi W.

"Useful, but Not Entirely User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I like having mock client files in electronic format. The files can be shared with other users or kept private. They can be grouped and organized.

What do you dislike?

The reports feature is difficult to maneuver. Not all fields are available for report filters or outcome columns.

It allows us to keep compliant electronic files with notes.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Kay L.
Kay L.

"Good platform. Very Intuitive. "

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use and is intuitive.

What do you dislike?

It can be sluggish. Would have to reload sometimes. It takes quite a bit to load each item into the application. Each entry is cumbersome.

Ordering parts needed for repairs needed in equipment. Showing which parts are associated with each equipment to other engineers.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great pricing tool! "

What do you like best?

We love the ease of modifications and adaptability of Salesforce.com.go (new GO instance).

What do you dislike?

Longer time to save the complex quotes due to how the structure was created on the back end.

We are pricing deals for customers with various solutions and using this tool to track, price and implement large deals.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Salesforce - thirsty"

What do you like best?

I love the easy capabilities of this program. It works great for managing our projects for our company.

What do you dislike?

So far I cannot think of anything I do not like

We use salesforce platform for a huge program within the company. I could not do my job without this platform

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"A sales person's best friend"

What do you like best?

Sales force has literally made my life so much easier. It helps me keep track of all of my notes and makes sure I stay on top my calls

What do you dislike?

I have experienced a lot of glitches in sales force first which getss annoying from time to time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get this program I shot it will really help you out in the long run

Prior to sales force that was hard to keep track of all my CallNotes and keeping track of when I had to make Certain calls

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Consultant in Non-Profit Organization Management
Consultant in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Using Salesforce for Nationwide Communication "

What do you like best?

The best thing about Saesforce is that all of our branches across the US has access to the same data, contacts and reports!

What do you dislike?

That you have to wait for administrative approval to use functions.

We are able to complete records of organizations and opportunities with multiple years records.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Hannah E.
Hannah E.

"Salesforce has been dependable"

What do you like best?

I like that Salesforce had their categories seperated and labeled clearly

What do you dislike?

I do not like the clearbit propector portion because it is hardly ever accurate.

I am able to contact businesses who need marketing help and track the account activies since I handle a lot at once.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User in Higher Education

"Overcomplicated for small business"

What do you like best?

Contact resource management and customization.

What do you dislike?

It's easy to mis-implement SalesForce customization for non-sales applications, which can cause delays in a company's core processes. Company-wide buy-in is essential, and if some folks aren't on board the product fails to accelerate or streamline activities.

We are working to bridge the gap between fundraising and grant-making. We've used SalesForce primarily for CRM purposes, but are now facing challenges tying these two ends of the organization together, where they were initially established as separate silos, each touching contacts differently.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User in Higher Education

"Does the job!"

What do you like best?

What I like the best about Salesforce is the fact that it allows users to respond back to emails and keep track of what other employees are telling customers.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it has some glitches here and there, but other than that I think it is a great software for large higher education institutions.

We are able to keep track of what our staff members are responding to our inquiries by students, which makes the whole customer experience more enjoyable and smooth.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Rachel D.
Rachel D.

"Salesforce Review"

What do you like best?

Relatively organized platform. Allows for you to send direct messages to many people in different departments.

What do you dislike?

The chatter function can get very messy on certain cases.

Way to keep many different departments working on one campaign access to the same information in one spot.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Administrator

"Sales force gets the job done "

What do you like best?

It is accessible and clearly shows weeks of shift on one page

What do you dislike?

It is not very user friendly, requires a lot of specific commands to use, not as user friendly as some other platforms

It was cheaper for our company to use they switched over to it

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.

"Great lead management system"

What do you like best?

I can easily manage leads and receive a prompt email once the arrive.

What do you dislike?

There were some glitches when we switched from airbase to Salesforce. We ended up waiting a year and temporarily went back to aimbasr until Salesforce worked out some kinks.

Sales lead management.

"It's saleforce..."

What do you like best?

Literally all of your info/data under one concise platform

What do you dislike?

It can be quite difficult to clean up all the bad info/ old data

All data under one platform. makes it easy for our sales team to attain info and have information on each client

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User in Computer Software

"This platform is awesome at the workplace."

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. You can create all your cases right there and when you search for other things in salesforce it opens another tab instead of taking you in that tab which is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

There isnt much I dislike, It is easy to use and makes work a lot easier. Sometimes it is down but not very often.

Creating cases, answering clients, storing all information about a call that comes in. Makes things faster and more productive.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Shawnah M.
Shawnah M.

"Used as a CRM "

What do you like best?

It had almost everything I needed and click to call.

What do you dislike?

The support wasn't that well mannered, we also had issues with timely responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I so make it cleaner. Easier to implement and transfer information.

Organizing sales process and it was integrated with another software.

"SFDC"

What do you like best?

SalesForce is a great way to keep track of a lot of data, which is primarily the reason I like it. It is also integrated with many other platforms.

What do you dislike?

The interface on some of the portions isn’t the best. I don’t know if that’s a salesforce issue or if that’s due to the company I work for.

We are able to comgomlerate all data into a single platform, and it’s integrations with other platforms has provided us with amazing data.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Amazing CRM tool"

What do you like best?

Easy , Versatile tool with some amazing features. Has an awesome community and support team as well.

What do you dislike?

As a Salesforce admin, its hard to debug logs when configuring Validation rule, Workflow rule etc., in Salesforce.

Data Storage and Management, Collaboration, Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud

"salesforce review"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to use this program. It really easy to navigate and create accounts and leads.

What do you dislike?

I don't like chatter. Sometimes I will receive chatters that don't pertain to myself or my reps.

closing new business

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"CRM Software: Salesforce.com"

What do you like best?

You can use any browser in opening Salesforce and it is easy to use

What do you dislike?

Salesforce is quite expensive to customize and loads quite slow especially towards the ends of my shift

Salesforce is super-simple to manage and makes my everyday recruiter-life a success!

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Michael E.
Michael E.

"SFDC Review"

What do you like best?

the customizability of the platform and the ability to document everything on the platform.

What do you dislike?

It can be super glitchy at times and it is often times not the most straightforward to use when bulk uploading.

the ability to organize and develop sales pipeline.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Natalia P.
Natalia P.

"Excellent for maintaining accounts of various businesses"

What do you like best?

Variety of possibilities, running reports, tracking pending items

What do you dislike?

I think it could me more userfriendly- had to gues where to find an option

I create accounts for applicant businesses, track applications , submit reports for review

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"industry standard for a reason"

What do you like best?

ease of use and devs love working with it.

What do you dislike?

expensive- this is enterprise level software for a reason

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the budget for it, it is the industry standard for a reason- as I previously stated. It's ubiquitous use means that you're more likely to have team member who are already familiar with it..

manages all aspects of crm- can be used for sales, customer service, and account management- as well as some aspects of project maangement

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"SALESFORCE - KEEPING TRACK OF PROSPECTS"

What do you like best?

It keeps track of all the historical data related to a lead and I can also see related leads

What do you dislike?

It's a little hard to create list views that allows me to import a list of contacts to call within the hour, I manually do that with Outreach

Recommendations to others considering the product

very good to keep lead information

I'm identifying decision makers more quickly and I'm going in to sales calls with more prepared with info about the company's needs

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Salesforce with Ease"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, straight forward, good setup, user friendly

What do you dislike?

Support is a little harder to get through- but nothing crazy

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great to use and keep track of items

Keeping track of contacts and keeping them organized

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Kelcee  I.
Kelcee I.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly it is and very easy to navigate around

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure I have anything bad to say about it.

we use this for our salesmen and the jobs they open

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Robust but very Difficult to Customize"

What do you like best?

It's a platform that seems very easy to train and to onboard others

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to customize myself. The reps I've spoken with recommended I pay money to change to my liking/exact specifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it easier to make changes myself so as I we grow, I can make those changes in the settings and not have to pay money each time.

Trying to solve onboarding salesforce and developing the correct sales cycle.

Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce review by Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.

"Amazing resource"

What do you like best?

I love how salesforce can be supported by many add-ins

What do you dislike?

I dislike how you must save the page before logging notes in the call summary

We are able to track applications and perspective applicants

Learning about Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce?

* We monitor all Salesforce Platform: mySalesforce reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.