Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect integrates and access data from other Salesforce orgs and external sources with point-and-click simplicity.

Work for Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect?

Learning about Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect?

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect Reviews

Showing 122 Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect reviews
Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Connor B.
Connor B.

"Great research tool for sales and marketing"

What do you like best?

I like that they allow users to easily update contact information. If you do a Google search of a specific person, who you know is at a different company, 9 times out of 10, you'll find that all search results display the past company and there's really no way to change that without opening a support ticket. With Connect, you can create an account and update the title, company, email, etc. without going through all of those extra steps.

The user interface feels simple like Salesforce Classic, which makes it very easy to navigate the site. The advanced search is also a powerful feature with many filters, which makes it a great tool for refining your target industry/role.

What I like best about Connect is that it's technically free to use. You can purchase points to buy actual contacts, but I find it much more worthwhile to create an account and generate points by adding or updating contacts and companies.

What do you dislike?

Because anyone can create an account and earn enough points to add or update an unlimited amount of contacts or companies, the system ends up being abused by many individuals, and ultimately impacts the data quality. Connect has an option that allows you to mass import contacts, but from my experience, I don't believe you can compare each contact to that of one that already exists in Connect. For example, if you're importing an old list with contacts who no longer work at a certain company, these contacts may be marked as "Left the Company" in Connect, but the import will reverse this and show them as active.

That being said, Connect has been responsive and proactive in preventing users from abusing the system and adding incorrect data, but you will often find duplicate contacts or incorrect data for specific contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not all data will be accurate. Be wary if you see a user name with a Lock icon next to it, because that means his/her account has been locked (typically for importing bad data, adding nonexistent contacts, etc.).

Before Connect, we were collecting this data manually, which was incredibly time-consuming and not 100% reliable. Connect afforded us substantial savings in time and effort to research prospective customers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect
Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Howard C.
Howard C.

"SalesForce Operations"

What do you like best?

Salesforce allows us to individually track each member of our sales team with precise accuracy. Our company has a wide range of quotas and multiple lines of business, so it is imperative that we have extremely customizable reports and dashboards. Salesforce gives us the ability to effectively create and customize the dashboards and reports that give us the data we need to effectively track goals and forecast.

What do you dislike?

Certain customizable features are not intuitive and require a great deal of time and resources to figure out.

Like I mentioned before it has allowed us greater insight into our sales team's activities as well as giving our sales team the ability to better understand their progress. Greater insight allows us as a company to make more informed and strategic decisions. The ability to customize this information for each line of our business makes it SalesForce a flexible tool that can adapt to all of our business needs. It is a one size fits all solution that allows us the business insight we need.

What Cloud Migration solution do you use?

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Nicholas C.
Nicholas C.

"Great platform for business management"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use with the calendar, and booking appointments. I also like the simplicity of synching throughout microsoft outlook and being able to easily book appointments from outlook right on my salesforce calendar. I LOVE how easy it is to add new clients to accounts, and love the quote-sending process for training purposes for our clients. I like how we are able to activate clients for our community website directly from their salesforce profiles as well because this is the key for our clients to learn more about the software we work with and train them on. I also love the fact that appointment confirmation status can be tracked by date/time and who (if anyone) confirmed a specific appointment on my book

What do you dislike?

I honestly really enjoy mostly every aspect to be honest, I love storing PDFs on the left hand side of my screen, I love being able to search through tickets with ease by #, client or business name, or ID #.I guess I can say one thing I dislike is the inability to search through tickets by description or keywords.

Mnaaging back to back appointments, and tracking any employees who have edited appointments. also storing internal and externally used documents for clients/employees. It has been crucial to mainstreaming our internal communiucation within our marketing and educational department. I would highly recommend salesforce to any large business who serves multiple smaller businesses, because it is very reliable, easy to use, and serves many purposes directly from the one website.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Jillian T.
Jillian T.

"I bet Salesforce is way better than Oracle!"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like the best is the copious information it stores, as well as it's functionalities. So many things it can do! From the basics of creating new fields or integrating FormAssembly connectors to transfer and update previously stored information. Salesforce is the best.

What do you dislike?

At first, the Classic layout is a little daunting because there's potential for tons of data to be put in multiple places and where to find it is sometimes hard, whereas Lightning is very user friendly. However as an admin, using Classic better suits my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're going to use Salesforce, make sure to utilize Trailhead. It teaches you everything you need to know about Salesforce. Trailhead even has tasks for you to accomplish in a sandbox environment which is so awesome. Testing apps and plugins in sandbox is pertinent.

You have the power to reach anyone, as well as store their information quickly and securely. Whatever you need to connect, it's all there.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Davila P.
Davila P.

"A great tool for Sales tracking"

What do you like best?

IT gives our Sales organization a way to set expectation for a sales cycle and also see what has been booked. This tool is also a great tool for Sales Managers to see and outlook what to expect in any given month.

What do you dislike?

Currently I dislike that it can sometimes get a little confusing for the users. That may also be a lack of clear training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IF you are looking for a platform that will allow you to track a sales teams activity and sales plane and outlooks this is a great tool. It can even be used to create a way to record sales.

It has taken over how we book business and track business that is to come. It is also providing a platform for sales to track their activities and plans and for managers to know what is going on all in one place.

"I endorse salesforce"

What do you like best?

All in one interface, I can let Salesforce keep me organized while I actually spend my time closing and hunting new business leads. It ensures I am able to keep my current customers happy while expanding my base all while making sure everyone gets a 1:1 experience. Without Salesforce's organization and easy to use solution, I would be lost.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes in Salesforce you can get lost in a plethora of different reporting schemes, they key is to ensure you have someone on your team that can take the time to train in S.F. and help create your shortcuts. By doing this, you can disperse trainings as needed without everyone needing to spend lots of time getting accustomed asap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time trying to create reports and reading up on how to platforms on the web. You will save yourself a lot of time and you will be surprised that if you are comfortable making basic reports, you will be able to master the Salesforce platform in almost no time. Dive in and see the success!

Literally every business need I have I use Salesforce as the foundation of my practice. There isn't a single piece of my business model that doesn't include a Salesforce tool in the strategic plan to means to the end. Using Salesforce will keep you on task and put you in the winning column.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Mitsuru  C.
Mitsuru C.

"SalesForce - Great if your company trains you on it"

What do you like best?

The capabilities are almost endless if different modules and advances features are paid for. The default functions serve its purpose for maintaining customer lists and communications with them.

What do you dislike?

Without proper training, the interface is not as self explanatory and intuitive enough to utilize correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make a point to receive training on best practices while determining within the company what are the actual needs that SalesForce is supposed to meet. Because SalesForce is essentially an open template, you have to tell the developers what exactly you want. They cannot tell you this.

One the worlds most secure and utilized software helps keep the company up-to-date on the most efficient CRM.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Courtney P.
Courtney P.

"I really enjoyed this CRM."

What do you like best?

This CRM is so dynamic. I set up the CRM for a company I used to work for, and what I really love is how much you can customize the system to fit your business needs. My role was administrator, and I set up several different user roles within Salesforce, all of which needed different access and capabilities. One of my favorite features I liked was the ability to restrict the access of certain roles based off of hierarchy. This really worked well for managing various sales teams, as well as fulfillment roles, as well as managerial staff.

What do you dislike?

The program is so huge that it can be overwhelming. I actually ended up taking a training class to learn how to use it better. I wish the platform was color coded or differentiated in some way on the various pages. All the pages look the same, so it's sometimes hard to see which specific record type you're on.

The platform allowed us to manage sales, customer relations and customer history, billing, and marketing all in one place. It's really easy to search for things all in one place and see all events related to a specific customer or employee.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User in Computer Software

"Excellent CRM and Very Powerful!"

What do you like best?

I started using Salesforce on my first job over 10 years ago. At first, it was a bit overwhelming because I was joining a large organization that had been using it for years. It didn't take long to get the hang of it and then began to love it. It's very easy to manage all of your prospects and accounts from a sales perspective. Reports and dashboards make it very easy to run performance reports for an entire team in seconds. We started using connect about 12 months ago and we've been leveraging our internal microsystems to display data to our sales team while they are on live calls. This has helped us increase revenue and show the customer potential ROI on the call.

What do you dislike?

Depending who is managing the salesforce configuration it can be a bit difficult to navigate. Creating API keys can be very complicated as well. It took over an hour to figure out how to generate a CLIENT_ID and CLIENT_SECRET. This was very frustrating for me to figure out. Took us a bit of time to integrate one of our systems but after exchanging a few emails with technical support, we were able to get everything figured out within a day or two.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of your external data in Salesforce. We connect to a few different internal microsystems and leverage our data for our sales team.

We use it to manage all of our internal data for sales to leverage while they are on a call. This has helped us increase our revenue because sales have been able to leverage data.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User in Computer Software

"Great product that is scalable as you grow"

What do you like best?

- As an account executive, SFDC is key for shaping my days and keeping me organized.

- Easy to communicate via Chatter anywhere in the platform.

- Integrates with other systems

What do you dislike?

Classic and Lightning is a bit confusing. We haven't switched to Lightning as an organization, which means necessary fields are not in Lightning so I can't use it even if I want to.

Takes an organizational change (from top down) in order to use Chatter efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SFDC is the best CRM for a company that is growing and wants to integrate with other solutions for a 360-degree view of the customer/ prospect.

SFDC provides a great way to manage activity, leads, and opportunities. Can run historical reports to discover what you're looking for and future dated reports to understand pipeline.

"Very user friendly "

What do you like best?

The program is very quick and I love that it integrates with Box.com and we can always add selections as our needs change

What do you dislike?

Just that our IT team has to be the ones to add new features. It make sense since I'm not great with technology, but it would be nice if it was simple enough that anyone could do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent software! You can configure the platform to meet your needs, adding new metrics and indicators as you go. It also integrates with Outlook and Box.com which saves a lot of time. And it's very quick, so changes made by other users appear almost instantaneously.

We use it as a project management system and also to track interactions with certain clients. It is much easier to have everything there than to try to keep track on paper or through email.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Amanda C.
Amanda C.

"Salesforce Review"

What do you like best?

Contact + relationship management with prospects, sales opportunity management, system of record of your work and outreach, collaboration with coworkers (chatter etc), SF reporting and dashboards.

What do you dislike?

There is no proper lead management tool. I know there are other tools for this, but from a top of the funnel perspective, I wish there was a better way at any given time to get a more holistic view of each lead you have engaged with on an account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You definitely need a dedicated internal salesforce administrator to make the most of the platform since it is super customizable. You want to make it as tailored as possible to the needs of your business.

Keeping a system of record of engagements with prospects, organizing all materials and information related to sales opportunities, organizing each different sales groups' accounts.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Adrian N.
Adrian N.

"Can't get easier than this!"

What do you like best?

First of all, I do not believe there could be a better program to keep track and organize orders. This is by far the best on the market. Super easy to use and easy to learn as well.

What do you dislike?

As much as I enjoy using it , there is a lot of clicking to do to get to the right place but it is effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not be intimidated by it. It is easy to learn and use.

We used a different order system but salesforce made it easier and more organized. Really helpful!

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Gabrielle N.
Gabrielle N.

"Salesforce is best CRM I have used"

What do you like best?

I like Salesforce because some aspects of it are fairly intuitive. Especially when people change territories so often in sales roles I like that I can see who last worked the territory and when the last outreach was.

What do you dislike?

I don't that certain aspects of Salesforce aren't intuitive. For instance, creating a new opportunity is fairly complicated. Also pulling reports on different accounts is fairly complicated and I feel like could be simplified.

We use Salesforce to prospect and organize leads. Essentially we use Sale force to organize prospects and keep track of our interactions with them.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Consultant

"Making searching easier "

What do you like best?

If I need to find an account it's quick and easy to do. I can even customize search views to make locating what I need even easier

What do you dislike?

Could be easier to search actions. Sometimes when using an action code it will bring up a lot of unrelated items if a few of the numbers match even without using the wild card characters

I use this to work with end user accounts who have it liked to veeva crm. It's a quick way to bring up everything I need and see who made changes to the accounts and what changes were made. It's easy to loop inother coworkers who are helping manage these accounts too. You can be sure you're all on the same page when working on an issue

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Chante W.
Chante W.

"Easy to implement but very robust."

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use Salesforce, create templates and how well it integrates with third-party software.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the frequency in which they remove certain features away. I also dislike the clunkiness when it comes to using the marketing portion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you the version you are purchasing can support all that you need without leveling up if you are a smaller business as it can be costly.

Salesforce does solve our client database problems and sales reporting. One main benefit I have realized is efficiency.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Ronna R.
Ronna R.

"Salesforce"

What do you like best?

It has a simple interface. Salesforce can be accessed anytime, anywhere so long as you have internet connection and since it is an application and doesn't require a software, constant updates are no longer needed because Salesforce updates automatically.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce cannot be accessed during maintenance and the transition between multiple screens to process transactions is tedious especially when scrolling the page up and down.

I can easily create profiles and it helps find all of the information you need to keep track the profile of a client.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by bridget j.
bridget j.

"Master of all"

What do you like best?

Its completely customizable. You can build your own instance to fit your business needs. You can also plug into practically any other software solution.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to find specific support documentation. Its the ugly side to complete customization. You can't always find an answer when you're building it from the ground up.

You can connect any software in to your instance. Example, Cvent, we can see who registered and attended any of our custom events, on the contact record.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Administrator in Civic & Social Organization
Administrator in Civic & Social Organization

"Industry Leader"

What do you like best?

The market power of Salesforce means that everyone comes to them! There are so many apps, and multiple producers of apps that accomplish the same task in different ways with different features at difference prices. It is very versatile and reliable

What do you dislike?

In a lot of ways, Salesforce merely feels like a glorified database. For a large company, compiling billions and billions of records in real time adds a huge benefit. For a smaller company, I'm not sure how much value is added in this respect

We are able to connect and reconcile our data from several different sources and create a master and centralizing database of our contacts to act as our Source of Truth.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User in Computer Software

"Keeping Sales Teams Honest"

What do you like best?

Our company uses SFDC to manage our forecast and allocation of technical resources.

What do you dislike?

Custom reporting could be easier but it isn't bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start slow as it there will be pushback. Each quarter, ask sales to do a little more. Have support people use SFDC so that Sales sees the value to them.

Prior to Salesforce we rolled up our forecasts in spreadsheets. It seemed like more time was spent on forecasting than selling. It was very difficult to see how many resources were consumed by a sale so cost of sales was invisible. If sales reps were persuasive they got assigned resources. Today - if it isn't is SFDC is doesn't exist.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Salesforce is everywhere, but the UI could use some improvement"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is used at most companies, so there's a lot of shared learnings that you can bring to your next company. You can add on almost anything to it and make it your own, and it's super customizable. Having a good Salesforce admin can make your life so much better. And there's a ton of data you can store.

What do you dislike?

At every company it becomes cluttered. They should make a person's job Salesforce cleanup, because it allows you to make multiple duplicate entries for each company and it's terrible to sift through. Which one is the real one? Some companies have one contact, other's have another, but it's the same company. They shouldn't allow you to make duplicate entries or give you an easy way to get rid of them.

We store all of our customer data, use it for reachout and sales tracking, integrate with Zoom to log calls, and export our data to Totango for Customer Success.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Internal Consultant in Education Management
Internal Consultant in Education Management

"Sales Force - the uber-organizer for customer resource management"

What do you like best?

Sales Force helps you document every contact made with every customer and organize your sales information so you can set goals, review data, measure targets, and celebrate successes. It is the ultimate in creating organization when you have millions of pieces of information to capture, file, organize, and later retrieve. It has a plethora of uses and can be your best resource to sales data management for small to large company size.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the fields are not as user friendly as I would like. They are not intuitive and you have to reroute at times to get to the field needed. For example, when you retrieve an opportunity, the system does not automatically upload the contact that goes with that opportunity. You must search it first, and then it will upload the lead name and email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product to anyone needing a quality, comprehenisive, supportive platform for sales data management. I am continually impressed at the capability of the people, the product, and the outcomes of Salesforce.

We are a small company, but have a remarkable amount of data to keep track of with regards to sales. Sales Force allows us to track of sales data, sales targets, client information, client contact, individual goal data, group goal data at all levels. It allows us to send relevant messages with attachments in either group or individual format. It has so many features that can assist any size business in meeting the needs of their sales department.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Easy to connect with colleagues from different departments"

What do you like best?

The software is really intuitive and easy to follow. I can connect with my peers in no time. Most of our work is done using this platform. File transfer, communications, and collaboration is handled by this nifty platform.

If there are any changes required to be made and sent across between teams, that is easily made possible within the platform.

What do you dislike?

The design could be a little better but I have no complaints. I think the number of options should be capped within the platform but this could be a departmental preference rather than anything else. Overall, it is a good product and I can think of nothing bad to say about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your goal is to coordinate a project and stay on top of all priorities, this is definitely a tool that I would recommend.

Coordinating with colleagues over different projects relating to the business unit we work on. It is fairly easy to get updates and track how much progress has been made and so forth.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Tanya K.
Tanya K.

"Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is pretty intuitive and easy to use once you regularly start using it. Depending on how your company has set it up, it can be overly complicated.

What do you dislike?

I wish Outlook could tie in directly to Salesforce, without having to open up and add-in and select associate to salesforce each time.

Documenting all communications with external parties, such as partners and other associates. Keeping contacts updated for same.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Molly D.
Molly D.

"I use Salesforce for several aspects of work at the YMCA."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to keep track of a wide range of information for our members,

What do you dislike?

I dislike the little quirks that I encounter while using Sales force.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure when using Sales Force that you are fully trained and equipped to use it without making errors that could mess with membership accounts' accuracy. This is the biggest problem we encounter using this system. It can be frustrating when there are errors and certain employees do not have access to fix them. This is bad on our end (customer service) and creates a lot of wasted time.

Keeping information flowing between YMCA's in the association.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Ashley J.
Ashley J.

"Great tool to keep track of clients activity"

What do you like best?

It helps keep all of the clients info in one spot and allows calls and emails to be tracked so everyone is on the same page.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it has great uses, maybe more options on some things.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Lance M.
Lance M.

"Organized, user-friendly software"

What do you like best?

Salesforce has an easy interface for simple managing and Sales tracking. It knows sales, what is needed for tracking progress of an early proposition to a closed sale.

What do you dislike?

It's not quite self-explanatory and requires some training before use. However, once you understand all it can do, Salesforce works pretty great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It also works great with the marketing software, Pardot. If you're abke to utilize both, it will save your company a lot of time and money.

It has the capability of doing everything we need under one software. This prevents lack of communication or misunderstandings of who's doing what by feeding everything into this one management tool.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Marie H.
Marie H.

"Great Functions; Unintuitive to Use"

What do you like best?

I like the wide gambit of functions the software offers. The functions are applicable to a broad range of departments.

What do you dislike?

Training for advanced function in the software is extensive. While the broad functionality is a plus, not all of the functions are foolproof. It is easy to make errors that can cause confusion later on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider whether your organization truly needs the full functionality of Salesforce before committing to the cost and extensive training that will be required for optimal usage.

Salesforce helps us manage relationships and workflow. It helps us track organizational data and make decisions based on our history.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Aaron A.
Aaron A.

"#1 CRM for a reason"

What do you like best?

The integration with 3rd party platforms makes salesforce a limitless tool.

What do you dislike?

The transition from classic to lightning is ongoing, and a bit rough. Reporting features that worked in classic no longer work in lightning. With a strong SFDC expert these can be fixed rather quickly.

Connecting the entire organization with SalesForce has allowed our company to scale responsibly and reinforces accountability.

"CMR at it's very best"

What do you like best?

Saleforce is a very great tool, it's very easy to use and easy to comprehend. Our firm use this application to track progress and status of our candidates and it is very efficient.

What do you dislike?

Sometime has lag issues especially when loading reports and analytics. However, the software in general is a very great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very great tool especially in managing profiles and statuses.

We keep track of the status of our candidates, and there is no better way to conveniently monitor our data. It can also provide us reports based on several criteria which made our lives very productive.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Emily M.
Emily M.

"SalesForce is Complex but great for data"

What do you like best?

I like the data collection the best. You can process reports that are very helpful for your business and keep many details about clients.

What do you dislike?

It can be complex for setup , need a lot of training to get things going.

We are keeping track of sales data and account information after a sale. All contact information collected in SF.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User in Internet

"Salesforce accomplishes most of your needs in fantastic fashion"

What do you like best?

We've customized salesforce for an onboarding funnel, which allows us to easily track people through the funnel and reach out to them at certain points. It updates simultaneously so everyone is seeing a consistent set of data. Further, it has reports so you can pull data whenever you want based on almost an unlimited set of cuts

What do you dislike?

I wish Salesforce was more customizable without the need to code everything. I think they could do more drag and drop updating so I can update it how I need to without engineers. Further, I'd love for the data to be queryable

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you're able to get the data before you need before you migrate to Salesforce!

We're able to set up a funnel for our business relatively easy without building our own solution

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Lori B.
Lori B.

"Very User Friendly"

What do you like best?

It’s a very user friendly platform. It’s easy to navigate and find exactly what you are looking for. Reports are easy to run and customize which is so important when segmenting my client base.

What do you dislike?

We are transitioning to this being our sole software and have been for some time. I don’t know that my issues have much to do with the software itself just the connection to existing data.

Keeping track of clientele, current, past and potential. Making changes to accounts and interacting with customers and their information. As well as sales and leads.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Marianna C.
Marianna C.

"Inside sales person"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can keep track of everything on Salesforce

my leads, my past activities, my open activities

What do you dislike?

the number of operations that you could run on salesforce are many and sometimes it's not that easy to use

i work on Salesforce to run my daily activities working as an inside sales person

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Samantha C.
Samantha C.

"Salesforce for Enterprise"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is able to handle a lot of data and allows for different ways to organize the data. There are also options for data visualizations, which are really helpful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the user interface is not very intuitive. The interface design definitely needs a refresh, and there should be more tutorials on how to use the platform efficiently.

At my company, we are using Salesforce to keep track of our clients, and their information. The benefit of Salesforce is that it allows for integration with a numerous amount of other platforms.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Kim S.
Kim S.

"Salesforce is a challenge, but easier as you work with it."

What do you like best?

I like the functionality and the ability to get right to my needs using it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the challenges that come with using it, like so many different options to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stick it out. Don't give up because it is well worth it after you get used to the system.

Delivering customer service and building apps.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Martin K.
Martin K.

"Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I liked the compatibility within the product and other platforms. The user interface was frictionless and customer service was helpful.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the expensive price tag that came with the product although I think it was worth the purchase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think they should figure out if the platform works for them

Connecting with my customers.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Dora B.
Dora B.

"I love salesforce"

What do you like best?

sales force makes it easy to design complicated systems

What do you dislike?

It could be a little more intuitive. Sometimes when something goes wrong, it is not obvious what needs to be fixed.

I can design a solar system for a clients house in a matter of minutes. It brings all the tools I need together in one place

"SalesForce Review"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is extremely user friendly with plenty of options allowing you to personalize and customize your own experience. It was simple to learn and implement into daily workflow. I noticed a significant increase in my time and effort after using Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to have any big problems with Salesforce other than random logouts and slow turnaround speed. It was easy to learn and took a while to get used to, but I would have liked continuous training. I feel like I am not using Salesforce to its full extent.

Ability to efficiently organize all of my meetings and cases on one platform. Every piece of information that I need to do my job is within this software.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

"Great analytics and prospecting"

What do you like best?

good lead information as well as information around data analytics--makes forecasting easier

What do you dislike?

mobile technology is coming along, but it still has a way to go. It also doesn't yet integrate with all our systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

mobile technology is improving. the analytics behind salesforce are driving managers/directors to the platform. You are able to share best practices across the platform which also increases engagement and use.

Ability to talk amongst ourselves internally with a little effort. We just need to search accounts/opportunities. It also shows activities with clients with a timeline.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User in Internet

"Salesforce allow me to carry out my business needs"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to collaborate with my business partners using the chatter area.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce is very busy and has a lot of information and data stored in one place. It can be a confusing product and hard to get used to if you have not had training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is great! I highly reccomend taking a look at this product if you have the business need.

I think the cross collaboration with my business partners has been the main problem that I have solved by using this product. It has allowed us to keep track of clients that we have reached out to and make not of any specific conversations that we have with the clients.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User

"A great tool for managing your sales process, but requires significant training to fully utilize"

What do you like best?

I like having all activities related to an account centralized in one area and the interesting reports you can create once you're confident in your data.

What do you dislike?

It can be fairly labor-intensive to make updates to the processes that are set in Salesforce and, even after a year of using it, I still don't feel that I'm even using 50% of its potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get trained!!! Cannot emphasize this enough.

The centralization of activities cuts down on requests for updates, the need to check back before proceeding with a task, and other inefficiencies. Also, the reporting function is robust and allows for multiple ways to view our data.

"Keeps me organized"

What do you like best?

I like that I can keep notes, dates, contact info and my upcoming appts and tasks all in one place.

What do you dislike?

I think it is a bit cumbersome to get around and creating and editing the email templates is annoying...very hard to get the formatting right.

Helps to not let clients fall through the cracks. We can easily run a report to find clients who need to be contacted.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User

"Powerful Tool But Get's Messy "

What do you like best?

I love all the automation that you get with SFDC. You can easily build out round robins, track lead activity and status and build great reporting.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce gets messy very easily. You have to make as many picklists as possible and a lot of required fields. Otherwise you will get a lot of junk data.

Connection to Marketing and Sales. I've had better communication between sales and marketing.

"Decent CRM"

What do you like best?

It’s a clean UI. Relatively easy to use. It’s obviously a pretty good product.

What do you dislike?

Although it’s trying to stay innovative in the CRM market. There are also some new CRM companies really focused on sales. I don’t think salesforce is the best tool out there now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to see all Solutions and other CRMs

A CRM to keep track of relationships with clients and prospects.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User in Veterinary
User in Veterinary

"Great service for business"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is great for keeping track of your business leads, follow ups, closed sales and tracking opportunities.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the idea that you cannot switch from a premium service to a lesser service and still keep your info.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool to keep organized and stay focused on sales

I love being able to track my business on my mobile phone when traveling for work.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User in Higher Education

"Great for nonprofits, if you can customize"

What do you like best?

Accessible, cloud-based CRM for nonprofits provided free of charge.

What do you dislike?

The cost of customizing and additional users is difficult for many nonprofits to financially access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find someone/company that is able to provide you with the customization you require. The basic platform is solid, but it requires significant management and customization.

Database management, user operability, the ability to enable customizations is not accessible in any other general CRM that I know of. It is particularly better than other product of similar intent. I especially appreciate the ability to use the app for development calls. The ability to glance at possibilities for each individual donor is unparalleled.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Sal I.
Sal I.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

How organized it is, how you can easily search for accounts.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can not be located. It can get confusing.

Cases and problems customers are having with the product.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Administrator in Utilities
Administrator in Utilities

"Great if customized to what you need."

What do you like best?

The Ability to customize forms, views, and input and viewing screens is great.

What do you dislike?

We are on a grandfathered price rate, and due to that we have limited capabilities for logical expressions and other necessary items.

Before Salesforce, there was no real way to run data on any given period or search entry. After Salesforce, a quick report can be made for anything anyone is looking for.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Salesforce has many great features"

What do you like best?

I like all the extra plug in's one can add to Salesforce, desktop calling, marketing features to create eblasts, and see who opens and clicks on landing page, etc. Liked graphs showing statistics

What do you dislike?

Did not like that some of these plugins mentioned above cost extra. Felt like some competitors offer similar features such as these as part of their standard package

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great solution for efficiently/effectively managing sales calls, follow ups, emails/eblasts, marketing analysis, etc.

Solving efficiently flagging callbacks to be followed up on in "timely manner", ability to watch and monitor progress of daily call quota

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Emely J.
Emely J.

"Salesforce on daily support use"

What do you like best?

Total tools for enterprises business use. All in one you do note need to check other tools to process your task

What do you dislike?

price will be problem for SME's and startups as it cost higher than execute.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good software to invest for collaboration and consolidation of data

consolidation of property and databases connecting of customers information and collateral. collaborations with the team offshore.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Anna G.
Anna G.

"Useful but definitely not sleek "

What do you like best?

The reports generator is the best part of salesforce. You can generate a reporr for any variation of categories.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the search tool. It is pretty limited on what will show, only exact matches of what you type in and no variations.

Working for a marketing agency, Salesforce is a must for keeping up with prospect clients and current clients:

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Ian A.
Ian A.

"Salesforce makes life easy"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is easy to use and helps get the job done. It gives me an adequate place to keep notes on all of my partners handy.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing that I dislike in Salesforce. There could be more features such as calendars and other stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a demo

Keeping my team on the same page with handling partners.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Liz K.
Liz K.

"Salesforce app integration made simple"

What do you like best?

Prebuilt data connectors for hundreds of services.

What do you dislike?

Custom Adapters for non OData sources took some time to configure but have been very useful and we'll liked by associates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Welll worth the cost of you will be utilising the Prebuilt connectors and non OData sources.

Access to real time customer data, ticketing system and contacts management via mobile applications and websites.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Confusing CRM platform"

What do you like best?

I liked the theory of being able to input all clients and donations into one platform, and having that accessible.

What do you dislike?

Between the clients, tasks, targets, and events it felt like there were a lot of overlapping tabs to put information in, and if I accidentally input information into one tab and not another one I would be missing out on valuable client information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really appreciate all the support that the salesforce team offers, especially as a small-nonprofit. Keep up the good work!

All in one platform to access pertinent donation information and client contact data.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Internal Consultant in Computer Software
Internal Consultant in Computer Software

"Salesforce Platform"

What do you like best?

Flexible platform that allows you to create an ecosystem between ITO to OTR functions. Cornerstone for real time access to data/analytics to achieve operational excellence across functions from sales downwards.

What do you dislike?

Expensive, Salesforce hiked its prices as opposed to linking new functionality to base license rate increase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you don't over consume licenses. Its easy to say each sales person needs to have direct connectivity that can create overhead between on the field folks vs. HQ management.

Sales connectivity, orders pacing & forecasting, linking demand and supply to ensure manufacturing operations matches what the market demands are.

"Best CRM ever"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, organization, work flows, customization with ease

What do you dislike?

mobile app continues to improve but if had to say one thing I'd like to see better this is it

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used several CRM's. Out of the box, customized, proprietary. SFDC is the best without question in nearly every category.

sales and marketing tracking. Supports pipeline generation.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Amanda C.
Amanda C.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

That you can link logged calls with opportunities, kept contacts under the store account, have multiple custerom accounts under one store account and is an overall more organized software

What do you dislike?

Repetitions of certain things like cases, cloning if cases, the emailing of every update from a case....

Lost opportunities due to loss in the pipeline

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Timothy P. H.
Timothy P. H.

"The Salesforce App is tough to ise"

What do you like best?

Not sure ease of use is what focus should be. I’ve had. Mixed experience. Runs slow, operates inconsistently and crashes frequently...

What do you dislike?

Very slow and crashes frequently. Will search for folks and the search page reloads...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you take a serious test drive before purchasing it.

Customer activity tracking efforts and Sales call data.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"SalesForce Review"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of use, instant customization, and flexibility.

What do you dislike?

If there was an option to have a "dark mode" that would make it easy on the eyes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ease of use, online support, and customization make it a must have for any growing business.

I haven't run into any issues thus far.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User in Internet

"It was pleasant when I worked in higher ed. Highly recommend for future clients. "

What do you like best?

I love the CRM functioned of the software. You could do everything at once and it mad eit easier for us to keep track of student records.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I was not crazy about was the display. There are a ton of different softwares that have a much better user interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend switching over. The platform was absolutely efficient.

When I used it it helped us have full reports on students and their information. We were able to keep record of all student meetings and interactions with staff.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Kyle U.
Kyle U.

"Everyday Use"

What do you like best?

Its super easy, and keeps all my leads in order. Without salesforce, I wouldn't properly be able to keep track of all my leads

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the dashboard doesn't work properly. It doesn't log all of my calls nor emails, and sometimes its extremely messy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Haven't used it enough.

Overall sales pipeline and account management

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User

"Managing Markets with SFDC"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility to add custom fields.

What do you dislike?

I think the learning curve is a little steep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get Salesforce training/certification. Don't spend too much time experimenting with the platform in hopes you will figure it out.

We are organizing and managing our client database by creating lists of distinct personas.

"Salesforce Review"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease in which you are able to add or integrate other software platforms with onto Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Slow with the updates at time. Several people in my company have expressed that they feel like updates are slow and far between.

My productivity has increased at about 30%.

"Easy record keeping"

What do you like best?

One stop shop on holding files and looking up communication on projects/clients

What do you dislike?

A lot of clicks to maneuver through the program

Any miscommunications that might have with clients. We are able to house all emails, calls, any contact method along with data that supports the contact. Helps alleviate discrepancies to refer back.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Kollin W.
Kollin W.

"Salesforce is my favorite CRM"

What do you like best?

Great for storing a plethora of information on leads, customers, accounts, and sales information

What do you dislike?

Having to open multiple tabs when looking at multiple contacts. Salesforce can be slow when updating and saving data.

Storing accurate sales data in one location, keeping accurate records, efficient handling of the sales cycle

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is a great CRM which has flexible functionality allowing me to centralise all client related activity.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is that the content displayed is less intuitive and relevant to me personally. Whilst this can be amended and personalised, it would be great if it was automated to do so.

The benefits from using Salesforce connect are all client related activity is centralised and easy to navigate to. This makes me much more efficient and effective at managing and maintaining my client accounts.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Taylor M.
Taylor M.

"Able to have all accounts in one spot."

What do you like best?

Ability to do quoting as well as a workflow process with all customers.

What do you dislike?

Some things are not possible and additional apps must be purchased which can make the monthly cost rise quickly.

Ease of access for all workers. Able to use on the go when presenting to clients.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Dan M.
Dan M.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use this product. Allows me to access my data easily.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing is dislike about this product. I would recommend it to anyone

This product allows me to access my data in external apps on the cloud

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

I like how versatile the platform is, and the amount of data I can store in it

What do you dislike?

The reporting is somewhat archaic, and difficult to use

Customer relationship management and contact task management. It saves me time and shares information across my company

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Jon S.
Jon S.

"senior success manager"

What do you like best?

Integrating the sales information with the customer support and success teams.

What do you dislike?

Needs a robust ticketing system to help the support end of the Company

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent format, not as compatible with CS software as I would like.

Communication continuity between the various teams

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User

"Works well, takes a min to load someitmes"

What do you like best?

how easy it is to mass update when needed, and create new views

What do you dislike?

i can work faster on golden nugget and like how it's all on on page not multi

can be tidious and slow on occasion

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"salesforce review"

What do you like best?

I really like this crm and how powerful it can be to a business and keeping track of notes

What do you dislike?

I dont like the back end set up and how complicated creating rules can be

keep track of accounts and stages

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Austin M.
Austin M.

"Love it"

What do you like best?

I have increased productivity and the value of my time by switching to this device. It’s helped me manage my leads better.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment- have had a great experience

I’ve solved the problem of leadflow and sorting it.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Efficient Business Tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to organize sales data from prospecting to follow-through.

What do you dislike?

Inability to drag and drop contracts and files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you run a business and haven't started using Salesforce, now is the time.

Consolidation of sales data across the company and multiple offices.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Administrator

"Great! But Takes Staff a lot of Training"

What do you like best?

Easy to customize to any system and company

What do you dislike?

Our staff didn't take to it as well. Younger staff seemed to find it easy but older staff seemed to find it difficult.

Matter creation process. recording correct billing information

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Matthew R.
Matthew R.

"The gold standard"

What do you like best?

Absolutely everything. Salesforce is so customizable and there are so many plugins available you could do whatever is needed

What do you dislike?

I dislike the size of the font on a mobile device

Making it easier to connect reps with clients

"Director "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to see a comprehensive view of accounts including opps, cases and activities

What do you dislike?

It is cumbersome to implement custom objects

Central location for information. Ability to keep all teams alligned and refer to the same data.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Ian  M.
Ian M.

"Call Tracking is Awesome"

What do you like best?

Easy and self explanatory interface. It is comprehensive in the statistics I can look up.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the phone rings on multiple windows when it is not supposed to

Call routing, multiple contact numbers, personalizing client experience.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User in Internet

"Easily customizable and user friendly"

What do you like best?

The platform is easily customizable and user friendly

What do you dislike?

Because it is so customizable experience is not as easily transferable across platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customize platform to fit your specific needs

Creating a customized queue to simplify workflow.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by anand p.
anand p.

"It has more valuable fields to get to know the exact information and so user friendly to our busines"

What do you like best?

I like everything and so informative about the product.

What do you dislike?

Suddenly it redirect from classic to lightening experience while we work.

We got so many oppurtunities and we are solving the clients bugs.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great platform for tracking and organizing"

What do you like best?

Working in Salesforce has allowed me the opportunity to track important information and data from the customers as well as responses and comments from staff

What do you dislike?

The only problem I would say is that not all financial software is compatible so we have had to use additional platforms to make it work

Easier reporting for data, membership, we have been able to track useful data that helps us to strategize for future planning

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Administrator in Broadcast Media
Administrator in Broadcast Media

"Salesforce Earns and Deserves Their Stripes"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is a platform where the possibilities are endless and left to the imagination of the end-user. From a ticketing system, to document storage, to sales contact syncing and automatic reminders, Salesforce allows for flexibility and one's own vision in implementation.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, everything Salesforce provides is simply topnotch, their support is amazing, and they are willing to work on implementing new and fresh features if requested.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly, highly recommended

Ticketing system and document storage.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User in Financial Services

"Not the best option out there for retail banking"

What do you like best?

Takes a while to navigate. It is a versatile program but is not practical in all sales situations.

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t flow well. I feel like I am often doing the same thing over and over and this tedious busy work can get cumbersome.

The process does not flow in a manner that makes sense. I feel like I’m having to do things more than once and it is tedious busy work.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User in Public Safety
User in Public Safety

"Modern Educator"

What do you like best?

We recently started using Salesforce for our invoicing, I really enjoy having the ability to use one platform for all my agency needs.

What do you dislike?

I've noticed recently it takes a few more steps to save changes, wishing it could be simpler.

Since downloading the phone app, I have immediate access to my data information. I have been able to use my app while on the road or in places with limited access to technology.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Consultant

"Everything in one place!"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is very easy to find and organize.

What do you dislike?

The cost. And that you have to buy certain platforms to use certain features.

We can keep all information in an easy to access for the entire company. This site allows us to access all of our information from anywhere with internet access. Also, there is an app that makes it easy to keep up to date on tasks.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User

"Good for most businesses"

What do you like best?

There is a built in system that allows for relative flexibility.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally when there are issues with the platform, finding solutions can be challenging.

Any that pertain to a business

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Candy W.
Candy W.

"Good to learn from"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use, there is not much experience needed beforehand

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform is a little buggy and old fashioned

n/a

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Joshua S.
Joshua S.

"Salesforce Review"

What do you like best?

Intuitiveness. Ease of use. Great follow up task system.

What do you dislike?

Some tasks can be repetitive and time consuming

Recommendations to others considering the product

Demo it

Customer relations. Follow ups. etc

"Salesforce review "

What do you like best?

Easy to use once you learn it. Upgrades easily.

What do you dislike?

A little tricky to get used to at first.

Sales account and lead tracking

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Kiran R.
Kiran R.

"Really fast and efficient "

What do you like best?

The look of salesforce lightning is super sheek

What do you dislike?

sometimes some gliches and freezes and tasks take long to load

Quick and efficient

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Administrator

"Great CRM for our entire company"

What do you like best?

Ability to customize options and views for users

What do you dislike?

The amount of time it takes to set up a workflow.

Client management

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Jake W.
Jake W.

"No brainer"

What do you like best?

Account Executive provides really good service

What do you dislike?

Pinned market - not too much to choose from with their functionality

CRM

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that there are many uses for the one app and that it is easy to navigate and use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the CCC tool is a little clunky to use.

We use Salesforce for several different things. The most common one is to track data in the customer care center tool.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"data in one place"

What do you like best?

i liked that this pulled data from order management and inventory management apps

What do you dislike?

i disliked the process of trusting a data dump into a new system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!

we are solving the problem of having too much data in too many places. benefits we realized are being able to analyze data trends faster and easier.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Overkill for 99% of business"

What do you like best?

If you have a huge budget and dedicated customization software team, SF can literally do anything for you.

What do you dislike?

The price, the long contract lengths, the time it takes to really get up and running, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hire a dedicated SF developer. You will absolutely need it.

We, like 99% of companies, just wanted a simple CRM

"Easy and reliable"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the software is to use and how I can share with coworkers what I am working on.

What do you dislike?

It is very easy to duplicate a client, and difficult to erase the duplicated client.

Not solving any business problems. Software is used to keep track of communication between client and staff.

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect review by User in Higher Education

"A quick and modern tool"

What do you like best?

The tools that sales force gives is great when wanting communication with co-workers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be slow and not keep up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you learn how to use the software, it is pretty easy to use and easy to connect your employees with.

the types of reports and to keep up with customers.

"The Best Platform for sales"

What do you like best?

The features that it provides with and confidence in the future.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there might be a technical repairs that may cause some difficulties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You better try it before making any decissions

We use it as a best CRM product, which helps us tracking everything and do sales.

"Warehouse and RMA Use"

What do you like best?

Great tracking on individual serial numbers along with case creation for RMAs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike our platform integration between sage and salesforce. Encounter many errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work to make it fit best for your company. Eliminate unneeded options.

Have realized the benefit of tracking user's contributions along with easy editing.

Learning about Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect?

* We monitor all Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.