Salesforce Email Studio

3.8
(748 reviews)

Salesforce Email Studio email marketing tool (formerly ExactTarget) is a targeted email marketing provider for Fortune 500 and Small Businesses alike.

Work for Salesforce Email Studio?

Learning about Salesforce Email?

Salesforce Email Studio Reviews

Ask Salesforce Email a Question
Showing 793 Salesforce Email reviews
Salesforce Email review by Mark N.
Mark N.

"ExactTarget - Does it all and more"

What do you like best?

We are currently using ET's Enterprise 2.0 and I find it to be an incredibly flexible tool that can do just about anything that we ask of it. We send 60 - 80 Million emails messages in about 160 different campaigns each month. Some senders are "Full Service" where our ET team does the build and deploy of the message - and some are distributed "Self Service" users that build their own message and then we send centrally. Both work very well. We have pushed the technology often and have found that ExactTarget is always able to do what we request. We also find that there are many ways to complete any task - this is good and bad. As we move forward some activities are done one way and some are done other ways. This flexibility is great until we try to back into what was done in the past.

We are using ET for normal campaigns as well as triggers, transactional, and streams. There is new functionality that will apparently make some of this easier for a novice to manage - but the fact is that anything is possible today as long as you understand the way the tool works in the back-end.

We are thrilled with our decision to use ET as our main ESP and highly recommend the tool to anyone looking.

What do you dislike?

The fact that there are many ways to complete a task leaves many tasks done many ways. This flexibility can be confusing over time.

Reporting is also an area that could use some improvements. We found that many of the "Out of the Box" reports would not work for us based on the way that we were originally set up. This would have been great to know up front as we may have changed our set up requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally recommend the tool and the organization. The tool is easy to use and very intuitive, and keeps improving - and the organization is top notch.

We send a very high volume of email - from a large number of business units - utilizing many very technical sends. SMC is able to handle all of our needs successfully.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce Email Studio
Salesforce Email review by Danielle H.
Danielle H.

"simple to use but could use a few imporvements"

What do you like best?

Best, its all on the internet. Easy to use, multiple users can view what everyone is doing. You can schedule, upload documents, and create emails EASILY (point and click) in seconds. When they announced our company would be using a new program for email marketing i was hesitate cause of the negative experiences we had in the past, however, this was a GREAT improvement

What do you dislike?

we send a lot of emails to our members. As a result our content builder does fill up rather quickly. I noticed from various times of use, that the more in our content builder, the SLOWER the website acts. Example, i started using it one of the first few weeks, the website worked extremely fast. about 1 month later, i have google loading faster than the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. Appears very complicated at first, but, it is not. From someone who never received a manual for it, i use it daily and can with my eyes closed. Reports are AMAZING provide a lot of information to interpret and better strategic for your business

we are able to send newsletters faster and simpler. we are able to upload the content for the newsletter within the same platform, knowing that there wont be broken images. We also have the capability of adding files/documents/etc to a newsletter - something that we would have to host somewhere in the past and then upload and hope the connection would take place

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Salesforce Email review by Jordan R.
Jordan R.

"Potential to be powerful, but not a fluid experience"

What do you like best?

For companies with large databases that need to be mined, Salesforce could be a good solution for you. That is, if you have the developer resources available to assist your marketing team. Other pros include a very integrated ecosystem in which you can link customer data to your email campaigns, with the ability to send text messages, in app messages, link to Facebook lead gen ads, and more.

What do you dislike?

While SQL queries can be powerful, and Salesforce provides the ability to host and maintain large databases, it’s not very marketer friendly. The ability to pull basic segment should of subscribers open and click engagement is way more complicated compared to other email platforms. A few other negatives are that Salesforce is session based, so you can’t have more than one tab open at a time. It often loads very slow. The out of the box reports are clunky and not always helpful, and they take a long time to pull. There are very limited data visualizations within the platform for campaign performance as well.

Salesforce Email Studio allows us to identify customers available for various promotions at different stages in the customer lifecycle through our Salesforce database. We are able to automate some promotions, while taking a more manual approach to others, as well as reach customers through various channels even beyond email.

Salesforce Email review by Danny (Danny Blaq) T.
Danny (Danny Blaq) T.

"Top of the class but support is severely lacking"

What do you like best?

I would like to note that email marketing platforms should be reviewed on 2 different landscapes 1. Marketer 2. Developer. Most of these email applications focus on non-technical end users that are relying on the application to provide the heavy lifting but when you are a dedicated development resource that can build any and everything, your perception of an application is quite different.

Salesforce in my opinion allows to satisfy both over any other application that I used and I use quite few. You can use their out of the box solutions and build your campaigns but if you are looking to do more complex or custom items SF can pretty much accommodate it by their data extensions, SQL and Ampscript which is the most powerful of the application that no other can match in that way. Of course all of these platform providers will tell you otherwise.

What do you dislike?

SF service is horrible, their tech support, the customer service, etc. Basically they feel themselves as top in the game and they don't need you as you need them. That is the attitude across the board. I hate dealing with any of their team members, a lot of times it's a waste.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a reason why Salesforce is the top player in the email space if you are taking email very serious for your business, there are almost limitless possibilities to build custom applications to fit your needs out side of the "playground" that many providers provide meaning, that they provide the template of what you can do, some are better at thinking of a broader use case spectrum but nevertheless you are still constricted by that, any data, custom development or integration is required by the vendor even if you have a team skilled to do so. Salesforce is almost its on dev environment.

Acquisition, Engagement and retention.

Salesforce Email review by Bryan C.
Bryan C.

"Managing Multiple Newsletters Using Salesforce Email Studio"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to navigate back and forth between different business units inside of Exact Target, as well as the ability to choose which lists you want to send your emails to.

What do you dislike?

It may be that I'm somewhat limited with the features available to me, but I wish it was easier to create sub-lists of subscribers inside of Exact Target. For example, segmenting lists by zip code is not the easiest thing to do but is very relevant to my business (music industry).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If possible, try Salesforce on a trial basis with one of your accounts. If you are just needing a very basic and intuitive email platform, this might not be your best bet. Salesforce appears to be more robust and designed for professionals, so I'd recommend if you're looking to heavily use email in your digital marketing efforts!

It is relatively easy for our developers to connect and integrate Salesforce into our data collection/email capture splash pages. It saves me from having to import an entire list at the end of a campaign, and allows me to track sign ups in real time.

Salesforce Email review by Allison E.
Allison E.

"Not Worth The Cost"

What do you like best?

The one thing Salesforce has, according to my coworkers, is the functionality to accommodate high volumes of secure data - which is why they initially chose it. In the work we do, the importance of the data being secure is very important and apparently, at the time, Salesforce Marketing Cloud was one of the few email providers that satisfied our needs in that department.

What do you dislike?

I have been unhappy with Salesforce for quite a while now. I know it is one of the more pricey ESP's out there and I do not really understand why based on the amenities. First of all the design capabilities are limited at best, they do not have a good tool to begin with and when I use it I feel like I am using a platform that was built 10 years ago both aesthetically and functionally. They do not transfer well from what you see on the screen when designing, compared to what you get in your inbox. Also, coming from MailChimp at my previous company, they are limited on what I thought were basic features such as timezone sending and viewing what emails will look like by device (i.e. phone, tablet, desktop, etc.) The last big annoyance I had while using them, is that I would attend webinars that I received invitations to via emails from Salesforce themselves (I'm assuming they sent them to anyone who had an account with them) to teach users how to take full advantage of certain capabilities. The thing is - afterwards I would ALWAYS receive a sales email from them thanking me for joining the webinar and then trying to get me to purchase the product. I always had to explain that we already do purchase the product and that was why I was in the webinar in the first place, it was quite tedious and eventually made me stop attending the webinars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only advantage to this ESP was really it's capabilities of handling mass quantities of data in a very secure environment, but in 2017 we have many other choices with the same features that do not cost as much.

We are a marketing company with many clients so we needed an ESP that could accommodate us having many sub-companies under one umbrella. Also, the data that we handle is very confidential and needed to be secure so we chose the client based on it's experience with handling large quantities of very secure data and the features it presented to us that a lot of other ESP's did not have in this aspect.

Salesforce Email review by Johnny B.
Johnny B.

"Very customizable, but not ideal for companies with small teams or little resources at Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to write out my email content down the last drop however I want it to be. I love being able to put some of my programming ability to work with the many integrations that salesforce has with most partners.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce isn't an ideal solution for small teams who are trying to manage all these programs in-house. Journey builder is supposed to be a simple drag and drop feature that helps us keep up with our subscribers, but we've been in more than a mess trying to get things to stop breaking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you either have enough invested into the Salesforce support team or in your own team so someone is always available to keep up with some of the errors that may trip up the functions of the Marketing cloud

We are using Salesforce to keep our email content in-house and customizable by anyone on our team. We have been able to make quick changes in little turnaround time.

Salesforce Email review by Vaibhav C.
Vaibhav C.

"Customized Email Solution"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to customize and use with multiple users can view what everyone is doing. We are able to schedule emails, upload documents, and create emails in a few seconds. I am looking forward to their future feature enhancements too. It is one of the best tools we have today.

What do you dislike?

I would like their customer tech support services to be improved. It could be slow at times and email marketing is an essential part of any marketing org.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good tool for email marketing, just take care of the support part so that you can take the best combination of technology and support.

It is easy for our developers to integrate Salesforce into data collection and email capture splash pages. It saves me from having to import an entire list at the end of a campaign, and allows me to track sign ups in real time.

Salesforce Email review by Brandi B.
Brandi B.

"Salesforce Email studio makes the perfect personalized emails."

What do you like best?

I love how very highly personalized emails and how easy they are to make with drag and dropping. The predictive text is also a really great feature. Each email that I send looks highly personalized and customized to each customer.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike. I find it very easy to use and my customers are very happy with what they receive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the templates and have them set up for different customer needs. It can save a lot of time and it is really useful. The drag and drop is also a great tool to take advantage of.

I have realized that I can send a wide range of email and meet my customer's needs without having to spend so much time working on the emails and letters I am sending to current and potential customers. It has freed up a lot of my time to do other things.

Salesforce Email review by Abby H.
Abby H.

"Great Option for Complicated Email Sends"

What do you like best?

I love how flexible the email studio is. I can build emails without a ton of prior coding knowledge, but I can also access the HTML when I need to.

What do you dislike?

There's a bit of a learning curve with this, as with all Salesforce products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does take some time to learn to use the product. I'd recommend budgeting for Premier Support for the first year. This gives you access to accelerated support right away, which is great. And it's helpful to use the accelerators to learn to use the Content Builder and Journey Builder and other features.

We are able to message our audiences in a very segmented, one-to-one way. The Marketing Cloud is also nice for us because we are Sales Cloud users. So we do most of our list management through the Sales Cloud, which is where we're most comfortable.

Salesforce Email review by Elyse A.
Elyse A.

"Easy to use to create attractive emails!"

What do you like best?

I've used several email design studios and SalesForce is probably the easiest to navigate and understand. The controls are laid out well and clearly labeled. Anyone, even without previous design experience, could make an attractive email quickly with Email Studio.

What do you dislike?

If you are more experienced with design and you have a specific look you're going for, it can be slightly challenging to get SF Email Studio to cooperate. Because of it's ease of use, some of the features are overly-simplified and don't allow you to tweak them as much as you might want to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SalesForce is great if you don't have a super experienced design team. It's easy to use and you can get a really eye-catching email out of it quickly and with little effort. The A/B testing and dynamic fields are easier to set up and use than in other email design platforms I've used. My only hesitation would be in the limitations of the designs you can do in SalesForce. Really complicated emails, like newsletters, can be difficult to get just right if you're picky. I think this is due, in part, to the fact that everything is already optimized for mobile. Keep in mind what YOU will need SalesForce to do and if it fits those needs. If you want to send quick, eye-catching emails, I highly recommend SF Email Studio.

We use SF Email Studio to create eye-catching emails that help us reach potential donors and educate them about our giving initiatives and opportunities. We're able to use dynamic fields and A/B content testing to really target our audience and draw them in. Dynamic fields in subject lines have helped us increase our email open rate and consequently, our giving participation rate.

Salesforce Email review by Administrator

"THIS IS HORRIBLE DO NOT BUY "

What do you like best?

Template building - that's about it. And even that is horrible.

What do you dislike?

Where do I start. We purchased a "support package" through a third party that Salesforce recommended, that did absolutely nothing. Setup which should have taken ~ 1 month is still not complete and it's been 6. Nothing is easy, and honestly, nothing works!! If you have a degree in brain surgery, perhaps you can figure out this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We seriously considered hiring someone with Salesforce Email Studio Background part-time just to assist us with the normal, day to day use - this took hours, and I mean HOURS of our time to do just the basics... and we still cannot get the automations and features to work the way we were told they would.

We were hoping to use Marketing Cloud to synchronize all of our email sending in one place (we're currently using multiple different systems.) Because we couldn't get this to work, we are now still paying for multiple solutions, on top of this cost.

Salesforce Email review by Adam C.
Adam C.

"Been Using For A Few Years Now... Meh"

What do you like best?

The only good thing about this system is that it is connected to Salesforce... which is not that unique these days. I inherited this system from a previous user. IF you are already using this and have some basic stuff set up, and don't really want to change much or try new styles, it functions.

What do you dislike?

I have not had a chance to work with the latest updates and try out the Content Builder, so I am basing my review on the classic version of the system. It is slow, not user friendly, has tons of bugs and quirks, the integration with SF is awkward on the SF side, building templates stinks, using the templates stinks, and the content editor inside of new emails is horrible and full of bugs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I mentioned earlier, I have not given the new Content Builder a try yet, so they may have made some great improvements that I simply haven't seen.

It is our primary bulk emailing system for communicating with our leads, and we also use it to send release notes and announcements to our clients.

Salesforce Email review by Daniel d.
Daniel d.

"Salesforce Email Studio: a great mailing tool with a long way to go"

What do you like best?

Email Studio is a powerful tool that allows multiple options for the sending, design and personalization of mailing campaigns. In contrast to other tools, it is worth mentioning the possibility of unlimited shipments to carry out tests. On the other hand, it is also important to highlight the existence of two ways of creating emails: drag & drop (simple and simple, allowing designing emails to people who do not have programming knowledge) or HTML (this allows people who have knowledge in programming and those that can not create people with knowledge tecnix) It allows sending unlimited test mails. It also allows to include dynamic personalization in the mails, being able to offer personalized communications for the users to whom we are directed. Finally, it is worth highlighting the use of the Salesforce Content Builder as a repository for graphical resources and email templates used in previous projects.

What do you dislike?

Although its Drag & Drop functionality allows the creation and design of templates and emails in an easy and simple way, it does not allow or take advantage of the full potential of the tool, and in many cases it ends up being necessary to use the HTML editor to adjust visual contents, include dynamic personalizations, or link the mail to the data extensions (database of users to whom the shipment will be sent). In addition, it is sometimes necessary to introduce AMPscript in the HTML of the email, so it is necessary to have technical knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although the functionality of Drag & Drop is very powerful and allows you to make emails in a simple way, it is necessary that everyone who uses Email Studio learn HTML and AMPscript knowledge in order to extract all the power that the tool brings to the user. It is also necessary to have a minimum knowledge of SQL to make the shipments binding to the user databases. Email Studio is a tool that requires an initial effort from the user to know it, but once this happens it allows the use of very powerful functionalities.

In the project in which I participated and in which Email Studio was implemented as the main solution, it made it possible to take advantage of other Salesforce Marketing Cloud modules that allow improving the services to users. For example, Marketing Automation was used to include the designed emails and send them based on the user behavior parameterized in a customer journey.

Salesforce Email review by Greg L.
Greg L.

"Dynamic Tool to Segment and Track Your Market"

What do you like best?

I like being able to search by many different parameters in many different markets to find the perfect niche and maximize my ROI.

What do you dislike?

There are still kinks as with any similar software, mining doesn't always produce exact leads for your current brand message. Very few features don't work with certain company browsers or hardware, but this company is always working to improve its services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not be afraid to ask support or your admin any questions. If you continue to do the same thing over and over without maximizing what this software can do, you'll get the same lackluster results over and over. They are there to help!

We are solving new age problems associated with the rise of digital marketing using Salesforce. We are able to customize emails, track CTRs, etc and aggregate all the information to export by excel. Reporting ease is always great at a big company.

Salesforce Email review by Jeff R.
Jeff R.

"Horrible, buggy and unintuitive"

What do you like best?

If you need to do relatively simple ad-hoc campaigns or quick a/b testing, then Salesforce Email Studio will work.

What do you dislike?

The overall platform is very buggy and slow. It is extremely time-consuming to build out lifecycle campaigns due to several glaring missteps that were taken when the journey builder functionality was released. In order to use dynamic content, you also needed to know ampscript. Ampscript is a type of code that is native to email studio, so nobody knows it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not recommend the use of this product. We are no longer using it and have switched to a better product. In going through a RFP process in order to choose the new product, it seems there are many other companies doing a much better job than SF is with Email Studio.

If you need to send an SMS or email, it will do it.

Salesforce Email review by Adam B.
Adam B.

"To little too late"

What do you like best?

Not much. SFMC/ET leaves a lot to be desired. They were one of the first to be able to be personalized and have dynamic content.

The folder structure for organization is good.

They are one of the few that offer a heat map of clicks for your one off instance deployments.

What do you dislike?

Almost everything. Starting in ET as mentioned with dynamic and personalization was new to email. To be able to do it wasn't easy. With the addition of Content Builder it has become easier, but the sync to your legacy doesn't work, though they came it does.

The customer support, even at the enterprise level is really bad and not helpful.

They have campaigns but other than for organization they don't mean much.

The reports are limited, especially for triggered sends.

The ability to customize the preference page layout is not available. All you cam do is in admin change colors and logo.

The entire dashboard is not attractive or a good UX. It doesn't appear othr than color and embossing the new content builder is an improvement.

I know they are doing alot with updates to Content Builder, Journey Builder and Audience Builder but they are still behind the leaders in the industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At this point no. I have migrated 3 times away from SFMC.

I will say if they can figure out the connectors to their parent product they will be much better off.

They are headed in the right direction because they have identified their shortcomings and are rebuilding the system to be more user friendly.

In 2013 the main focus was to be able to use personalized emails and later dynamic content.

Salesforce Email review by Steve J.
Steve J.

"Great customizable user interface. "

What do you like best?

What I like best about Salesforce Email Studio is the automation setting that allows me to automate the distribution of all my reports and messages. This is very useful because how I have been able to save time and send e-mail messages during holidays like Christmas. This feature has allowed me to step away from the computer while still sending e-mail messages on days that are important to me like Christmas and Thanksgiving.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a bit complicated until learned. For example, when I first starting using the platform I was not quite sure what everything on the homepage meant. But after I took a little time and went through the FAQs I learned what everything meant and used everything to my ability. One other thing that I dislike about this is the price. Although reasonable I wish (like most people) the price was lower.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you read up on how to use the software before using the software.

The business problems that I am solving with this product is the managing of time. I do not have a lot of time to create great promotional e-mails and this product allows me to do it very quickly. After I started using this product I also realized the benefits of how the Salesforce Email Studio can pinpoint my most active e-mails subscribers which help me engage with them more. By also saving time I have been able to be away from the computer more and get other business related things done.

Salesforce Email review by Ripal P.
Ripal P.

"ExactTarget - Loving It"

What do you like best?

We are using ExactTarget for promotional and transactional emails. Ability to tie directly with the database using data extension is great. The built-in mobile optimization capabilities are also incredible.

What do you dislike?

HTML Formatting, even with the assistance of the content builder, remains an occasional challenge. Many times when you test an email that you have written and formatted small things appear off when you send it to your personal email for review. Very hard to see HTML changes on the fly. After changes you need to restart trigger to see changes, it won't pick up easily.

We were able to create custom emails for shipping confirmation and delivery confirmation. Also, it helped a lot for promotional emails.It is our primary bulk emailing system for communicating with our customers.

Salesforce Email review by Administrator

"Easy but annoying at times"

What do you like best?

It makes sense! It is easy to understand. Easy to use. The design of it is clean as well. You can segment your audience into lists and groups which is nice for us as a center that has very specific festivals with a wide range of topics. We can send to individual festival lists, or group them all and have an email to all festival subscribers. You can also save templates of emails to edit and send whenever you need which has saved so much time for us as we send weekly emails with the same format but different information in everytime.

What do you dislike?

The premade templates cannot be edited. There are little quirks when in the design studio that are annoying. like if you a box over too far your whole email gets shifted. There are built-in quirks when using the design studio that is not difficult to get over just annoying and time-consuming. I've learned a lot more about HTML coding because that is an option and sometimes easier to use when the design studio is being difficult about bullet point size or color.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely at least try it out.

TRACK RATES!! you can use it to see who opens what emails and if they unsubscribed. It also allows us to segment our users so that we can better track what they are actually interested in. And again, the ease of designing an email is great.

Salesforce Email review by User

"Not worth the cost right now"

What do you like best?

The recent updates they've done have greatly improved user experience in terms of building emails, such as it's much easier to import photos than in Classic Content.

What do you dislike?

Fundamental issues still persist. For example, there are multiple ways to schedule an email send, which is sometimes helpful but most of the time it's confusing because nothing is very intuitive. For example, I needed to schedule 5 emails over 2 weeks, and the emails would be pulling on a list that was updated in Salesforce every day. I thought that I could do a regular schedule send using the Salesforce data extension, but that didn't work. The list it pulled was reflective of the list the day that I scheduled all the emails, not the day they actually went out. What I guess I should have done instead was create 5 automations for each email send. Typically, I've only really thought of automations for welcome series and thank you emails, which is why I don't think this approach is very intuitive.

Other things I don't like about the platform: reporting, profile management, links (they expire!), importing lists from Salesforce (general subscriber management).

We're trying to build brand recognition and trust with our supporters. We've been able to deliver well-designed, consistent emails, but not to the credit of the platform. We build almost all of our emails from HTML, not the WYSIWIG editor.

Salesforce Email review by Todd E.
Todd E.

"Excellent solution (that's growing) but lacks in some areas."

What do you like best?

I like how much control Email Studio gives to the technical user over the end deliverable. I don't feel inundated or impeded by the interface in achieving the end the result (dropping email code, adding lists, etc...) The interface doesn't "get in your way" when trying to execute. I also like the scalability of the product, due to the ability to integrate it with many different systems and applications. They are improving on giving you a high-level view of how different campaigns are working with their Marketing Cloud direction.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be a little clunky/slow at times to load. There are a ton of things you can do within email studio, but many have to be enabled and setting them up can be unintuitive/and or require a support call. Documentation on the product seems to be behind and in some instances hard to follow, and utilizing the software with templates is difficult. Again it is more of a system for a technical user (not intuitive, user friend;y compared to other platforms) but it is very powerful. Reporting is improving but the "out of the box" reports are lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize some of the recommended consultants from SalesForce when implementing the solution. There is a TON of functionality in the software, and understanding how to properly implement it will save a lot of headaches and re-work down the road.

We are consolidating, amongst other communication types, all of our email company wide to Email Studio. We are having our sub-systems trigger Email Studio templates for different email types (commercial and transactional). This is allowing su to manage the end deliverable via one system and gain operational efficiencies.

Salesforce Email review by Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

"Salesforce Email with Secondary CRM"

What do you like best?

Most products have some type of scanning feature that is helpful to eliminate content that may mark your email as spam. Salesforce has a great Content Detective tool for this - extremely helpful and it is very effective at catching a variety of potentially problematic words/phrases/etc.

What do you dislike?

We still build our HTML content in a secondary program called Mail Builder - it is much more helpful in designing responsive emails and working with that code.

We use the Email Studio as a tool with our CRM for prospective students. All of our e-communication for a variety of personas is stored in Salesforce and pulled into the CRM (Ellucian's Recruit product) via a bridge. This has, so far, allowed us significant efficiency in automating messages based on a student's lifecycle or the stage in the enrollment process.

"Salesforce Email Review"

What do you like best?

I like how easy and intuitive this product is for me. For instance, we have template emails that make it so easy to quickly build out attractive emails. The development of journeys has also been instrumental to our business growth.

What do you dislike?

There are times when this platform breaks down and it causes a disruption to our business. However, they are always very transparent about the issue and I appreciate the communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of all the different options they offer - dynamic content, email journeys, templates, etc.

Customer journeys - We are developing in-depth customer email journeys to support our leads

Dynamic Content - We have a wide variety of brands and affiliations so the dynamic content options gives us the opportunity to save time when sending out emails.

Salesforce Email review by Executive Sponsor in Law Practice
Executive Sponsor in Law Practice

"Scalable, but Complex"

What do you like best?

This solution is greatly scalable and can be perfect for a small or large business that needs basic email marketing all the way up to complex, personalized, digital client journeys. It is easy to learn, simple to use and quite intuitive at its core product. It is responsive to screen size and can be quickly customized with just a bit of coding knowledge.

What do you dislike?

While very scalable, you won't be able to scale up in-house. Buying the add on services is easy, but you'll need to engage in costly contracts with 3rd parties to stand up and integrate any new services. Typically, you'll also not be able to make any updates or edits to your set up without a separate 3rd party engagement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something to be a massive journey building tool, this may be right for you, but be sure to buy the complete project outright as multiple 3rd party engagements to piece meal such a project are untenable. If you have a full fledged developer in house, you might be interested in starting small with this software. Do not expect much help from Salesforce, you are expected to know exactly what you want. No projects are handled by Salesforce, all projects are subbed out to 3rd parties who tend to come and go.

We are allowing instant end user control of content subscriptions, reporting subscription and usage of content back into our CRM and including limited personalization of content and audience segmenting to deliver more tailored content.

Salesforce Email review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Good for Enterprise users "

What do you like best?

Salesforce Email studio offers a comprehensive package of tools to create e-mails from html. There are a lot of great ways to customize, create templates, and track their delivery and clicks. You can send e-mails to any number of e-mail lists. Those lists integrate directly with the Salesforce CRM, making E-mail studio a natural program to use if your company uses Salesforce CRM.

What do you dislike?

If you're a business looking for an e-mail platform that is user friendly, this isn't it. While seemingly fine to use at first, it gets rather glitchy, adding or eliminating spaces, changing formatting, etc while I created messages. It could also offer better built-in templates and guidance for users who just want to get to a finished product quickly. It is frustrating when the program is glitchy because of the truly awful customer service from Salesforce. In the past year, the customer service has gone from available via phone to only available via email within a few days. For a small office trying to get out content quickly, this is unacceptable, and consequently, we are switching away from this platform in the future. For the tens of thousands it cost to use the program (Marketing Cloud as a whole), it's frustrating to have such poor service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If others are considering using Email Studio, make sure that you will use all of the features. Otherwise, it would make sense to use a cheaper and more user-friendly program.

Salesforce E-mail studio really does give great customization abilities. Anything that users may want in an email message, it can likely happen with this site.

Salesforce Email review by Rajdeep S.
Rajdeep S.

"Good tool for Email campaigns"

What do you like best?

Simple to use, easy and effective in managing and sending emails.

What do you dislike?

Personalization is very basic, anything that requires more personalization requires AMPScripting which markeitng teams are not good at / higher learning curve. Salesforce should enhance this feature to enable marketers to be able to set up campaigns on their own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using Email Studio as it's a powerful tool that helps with email campaigns. With the newest release, Email studio is also accessible from the iOS and Android apps available on the marketplace. This is really cool now that you can send/track emails on the go from your phone.

We're trying to solve for email campaigns for onboarding new customers and for keeping them engaged while we sign up.

We are also using Journey builder which allows one to one customer journeys that can be customized for each individual to serve their needs better.

Salesforce Email review by Administrator

"Great for batch and blast, but very buggy"

What do you like best?

The Journey Builder is easy to use, albeit a bit slow to load. It does a good job at visualizing work

What do you dislike?

It is only optimal as a standalone or minimal integrations -- once you start getting into more complex integrations or even integrations with Salesforce Sales Cloud, many issues start to appear. Furthermore, these issues can often only be fixed by a support person. However, it's clear that there is little internal knowledge about the Marketing Cloud Connector into Sales Cloud, so my issues often go unresolved with an unsatisfactory workaround. Not user friendly to those who are not comfortable with data analysis and SQL -- even though we have a data team that can help. It's also not great at reporting and it can be arduous to gain insight into campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please use caution when setting up your instance, especially if you are relying on an integration with Salesforce. Also, the pricing is based on both # of messages AND # of sends so you have to do a cost analysis of how long this product would pay your back in conversion.

Create journeys for leads and customers utilizing multiple channels including email. We can track our unsubscribed and open rates.

Salesforce Email review by Horia C.
Horia C.

"Strong Choice for Email Marketing "

What do you like best?

SFMC has numerous alternatives to finish assignments. Need to create another portion? Utilize SQL Queries, Filters, Measures, Join Relational Tables. Need personalization? You can utilize basic factors or announce special cases - open choices through AMP Script at Run Time.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things that I detest, at times there are latency issues yet that is not out of the ordinary with a mind boggling platform like this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Relatively few individuals are as comfortable with a portion of the extra features like Marketo and Salesforce Communities. In this manner, less use by organizations and these modules could be exceptionally useful for overseeing reps and showcasing campaigns.

Right now we are attempting to get a higher open rate and the A/B testing device encourages us test two diverse headlines to see which one more individuals react to. We test each title to 10% of our rundown and the triumphant headline at that point sends to the rest of the general population.

Salesforce Email review by Lynette R.
Lynette R.

"I have been working with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud for 5 years - primarily in Email Studio."

What do you like best?

Email Studio is a very powerful, robust digital marketing tool. I use it as part of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud AND connected through the Salesforce CRM -- so, I can send emails from either platform. It's a nice way to connect both Sales and Marketing platforms and be able to share data and creatives between the two. You can also set up automated and triggered emails, from basic one-time triggers to complex multi-step customer journeys.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve with Email Studio, so training of internal staff is definitely advised. I've done training that lasted anywhere from 1 hour to 20 hours (broken up, of course). Since it's such a powerful platform, the more complexity you add to your marketing initiatives, the more training will be required or you will need to hire a Salesforce services partner to work alongside your team. It's also not the cheapest platform out there. Someone who is used to Constant Contact or Mailchimp will probably have sticker shock if they move to SFMC Email Studio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you're comparing apples to apples when you're scoping out email platforms. Email Studio is not the same as Mailchimp, for instance. Ask for a demonstration of the platform - either from Salesforce directly or from one of their Services Partners. In addition to the platform cost, consider allocating some dollars for onboarding, implementation, training and support. Salesforce has different support options, and you can also contract with a SF Partner to provide services and support. Make sure to map out your immediate and long term digital marketing needs BEFORE you decide on a platform. And, make sure the plan spans all departments - Marketing, Sales, Operations, IT, Customer Service, etc. That way, you can judge its scalability and ability to meet your needs ongoing. For instance, you might just need simple email marketing now, but two years from now, you decided to add a CRM and connect Sales data to your marketing efforts. Or, you may decide to give Customer Service the ability to add a caller to a particular customer journey. Or, you incorporate social media marketing into the mix and realize, after the fact, that the platform you chose can't integrate with it. I am a Marketing Consultant and this is part of what I help businesses do - scope out needs and match up the technology.

My company is an email marketing company and a Salesforce services provider. We have worked with more than 900 customers on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Email Studio. We handle onboarding and implementation of new accounts, custom mobile responsive email template design, email automation, Journey Builder, third-party platform integration, API, data modeling and segmentation, reporting and analytics, and much more. What I like about the Marketing Cloud is that it can handle all of this and more - from basic to very complex. We have solved business problems for a wide variety of clients from very small businesses to corporate giants in all industries. The scalability of this product is very good. There's something for everyone. And, I like the way it integrates with all the other Salesforce Studios (Automation, Mobile, Social, etc.).

Salesforce Email review by Administrator

"Good tool for email marketing, a few frustrations "

What do you like best?

Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leader in the email marketing industry. Their JourneyBuilder is really cool and innovative and I anticipate their launch of Einstein within the email suite to be even better. Their customer support is good and their Dreamforce event is not to be surpassed. Good A/B testing and basic reporting.

What do you dislike?

They lack some really basic functionality. For example, they lack the ability to export email templates to HTML and you can only search for subscribers by their email address - not by any other attribute. Also, their reps only care about making their commission. If you contact your rep about anything other than buying something they will not answer and they do not care about you or your business goals.

We use it for our email marketing. We have seen great ROI on our email sales vs. the cost of this tool.

Salesforce Email review by Joshua L.
Joshua L.

"Salesforce Email Studio is fantastic"

What do you like best?

I like how quickly I am able to help customers. I also like how seamlessly the email studio ties to social media, so if a customer contacts me on there, I am able to reply without a hassle. It allows me to help my customers in the most efficient way possible.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I do not love about the Salesforce Email Studio is some of the script options. I feel like some of them could have really been written better and a little less generic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to customize things and make them your own. The studio is a little generic and with a little work, can really be made to fit companies and situations really well.,

Some of the agents have been able to learn a lot from the scripts. They have learned enough to not have to rely on them, but rather know how to customize it and make it their own and make it feel less generic to a customer.

Salesforce Email review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Slowly Improving Platform"

What do you like best?

Marketing Cloud is part of the Salesforce family so it naturally works well for companies that utilize Salesforce as a CRM or support services.

What do you dislike?

Marketing Cloud is trying to grow and match competitors with automations and workflows, but they are doing it within the older frame work, making this system more complicated than necessary. Some of the tasks are the opposite of intuitive and the usability of some functions is still years behind competitors. This system needs to be updated FAST in order to meet the demands of B2C customers. Also, the implementation process needs to be far less painful - it currently takes a wizard to perform. And the training and certification is pricey and difficult to schedule. Making training for certifications available via online courses will save users time and money. The more people you get certified the more likely they will spread positive remarks on Marketing Cloud.

The best part about Marketing Cloud is that it's integrated with Salesforce CRM so the data integration works wonders for segmenting email lists.

Salesforce Email review by Julien C.
Julien C.

"Awesome experience using SFMC Email Studio !"

What do you like best?

- The new Content Builder being integrated within the Email Studio experience

- Sharing contents with other Business Units

- All we need to prepare, test and send email campaigns

What do you dislike?

- Content Builder is not integrated with Marketing Cloud Connect and could not be used within Sales Cloud email send

- No folder available in the Interaction tab of Email Studio (Report, Import, etc.)

- The A/B testing standard feature is really only for ad hoc campaigns and not for journeys

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really intuitive for marketers, the user interface uses a WYSIWYG interface.

Data driven platform + FUEL MC = powerfull 1:1 marketing

- Ad hoc email campaign

- Automated newsletter

- Personnalization (AMPscript)

- Content Management Systemem (CMS)

- Profile / Preference Center

- Opt-out management

- Custom email template

- WYSIWYG interface

Benefits:

- Integrated solution

- 1:1 personnalization

- Responsive Design

Salesforce Email review by Bola A.
Bola A.

"The perfect email marketing program."

What do you like best?

I associate Salesforce email studio with freedom to customize our email campaigns to meet our taste and preference.I like the email preview feature,which provides us with a visual view of how our email will likely look on different mobile screen size type. Ability to collaborate with my team mates while creating email marketing campaigns is only exclusive to this program and it has improved the speed with which we setup our campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any reservation nor complaint about Email Studio. It is the perfect email marketing software.

Since embracing Salesforce email studio ,we get better responses to our marketing emails and we have been able to engage customers and leads better ; leading to increased sales activity.

Salesforce Email review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"Salesforce Email Marketing - Review "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create templates. The new content builder features of the program are streamlined and easy to use. You can easily drag and drop different modules and create a variety of different emails for various campaigns and initiatives. The service also provides an opportunity for you to work directly with the HTML code, which is helpful for debugging purposes, formatting etc. The built-in mobile optimization capabilities are also incredible. I feel fairly confident that my content will always look good on a phone. Lastly, the list-building capabilities of the program are strong and easy to learn.

What do you dislike?

Formatting, even with the assistance of the content builder, remains an occasional challenge. Often times when you test an email that you have written and formatted small things appear off when you send it to your personal email for review. Setting up dynamic content also does not appear incredibly intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time working with online tutorials to maximize the product's benefits. If financially feasible, also consider buying a package that provides customer support.

We are able to add, organize and segment our mailing lists. Additionally, we are able to create custom emails for various audiences that look good on a variety of devices. Lastly, Salesforce Email Studio offers some valuable analytics, such as a breakdown of where clicks happened on an email, open rates, hard and soft bounce rates, etc.

Salesforce Email review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Capability vs Usability"

What do you like best?

- Integrations with third party services/API

- Ability to connect multiple channels (text, email, landing page) in email journeys

What do you dislike?

- Unintuitive and overly complicated UI and email processes

- Expensive -- best for larger businesses with complicated data and/or large customer bases

- Management disappears after the contract is signed

- Recommends unaccommodating and unresponsive third party vendors

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce Email Studio is really only worth it if you already have their CRM and plan on multiple "clouds" to support your sales, marketing, and/or advertising. Especially if you're a small to medium-sized business, you can do much better for much cheaper. Look for an email partner with an intuitive UI, ease of integration with 3rd party apps, a simple lead generation connection, and reliable pricing and support.

Send Members the right information at the right time with journey builder--an additional component that comes at a cost.

Salesforce Email review by Administrator

"Great product but can get expensive"

What do you like best?

There are so many different options and features to take advantage of. I don't there is anything you can't do on the salesforce platform.

What do you dislike?

This is a great product but you need the time, resources and money to take advantage. There is a lot to learn and it can get complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you watch all the videos while setting up your account. THey have great help you just need to take the time to ready, watch the videos and train yourself. THeir support is good but again its really all ablut time

We are able to segment, create journeys, have better onboarding for our customers, track our conversions. It has helped us solve all our needs.

Salesforce Email review by Taylor J.
Taylor J.

"Very poor experience - error-prone and not user friendly at all"

What do you like best?

I can't think of many positives. The journey builder was the only thing we could get to work at all, and it wasn't great

What do you dislike?

It took a ton of extra development work and setup to try to get Marketing Cloud to work for our business and we could never get it to work right. We kept having issues and ended up having to cut our losses and move to a new marketing automation software. To make it work it required a lot of coding. The interface was not user friendly at all. The email builder tool is poor compared to other tools out there. The journey builder has very limited options. The list management system is terrible. The reporting is too complicated. The Salesforce integration which should have been a big plus was worse than other Marketing Automation / email tools I've worked with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it unless you've done a lot of research and know it will work for your business

We were trying to use the solution to send emails and create journeys for leads

Salesforce Email review by Cara W.
Cara W.

"Non-Profit Version Is An Afterthought"

What do you like best?

I liked that I could say I was using a Salesforce product, even though I was working in non-profit. The product was cutting edge (at one time) and did offer data that was easy to digest.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce shifted their focus to other tools (like the marketing platform) and left old users (like non-profits) on archaic tools because they continued to pay for them. For example, I was using a mobile optimized template to send emails, but later found out that that template didn't come with CSS. The template was receptive to me creating my own CSS and entering it... Furthermore, the product lacked account executive support and our questions went unanswered for months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perhaps the non-profit version is no longer being rolled out to new clients. In this case, Salesforce Email Studio may be a better fit for your organization.

Salesforce email studio was used to send emails to more than 30,000 members of our non-profit organization. We needed to communicate to them for upcoming events, the monthly newsletter, media statements and more.

Salesforce Email review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Gamechanger"

What do you like best?

It is the best and robust email marketing tool which can help you create mass campaigns, HTML emails and offers a variety of robust templates using a simple drag-and-drop template builder. This saves marketers the time and effort it takes to compose complex message.

What do you dislike?

1) Old email editor is still available; no easy way to fully move all campaigns/templates/images etc from old editor to email studio

2) Email studio API doesn't integrate with Journey Builder API

3) Library of Ampscript available for use

4) Drag and drop feature is wonky and will freeze

5) Alerts on why email code is broken

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce Email Studio is an easy tool to use - join the Salesforce Marketing Cloud community to learn how others are using the platform.

Costs of the Campaign Aren’t Justified by the Results

Lack of Permission Spam is not minor

Unresponsive Recipients -> closely monitoring post send

Difficulty Building an Email ->

Robust onestop shop platform

Salesforce Email review by User

"Great tool for dynamic e-mails"

What do you like best?

We manage most of our email lists locally and love the data extension feature so we don't have to manage publication lists in the e-mail studio. The stats provided for e-mail sends are relative, and salesforce API helps us to keep subscription statuses current.

What do you dislike?

For regular e-mail sends and even dynamic e-mails, it was quite simple. Using the automation studio however had quite a steep learning curve. I think processing automated data exports and e-mail sends could be much easier.

I work at an establishment that utilizes card swipes on property. The card swipes are stored for many various activities. We like salesforce email studio because it allows us to use data extensions - and our marketing analysts usually never have the same two lists twice. Using other services native list features wouldn't work for us.

Salesforce Email review by Felicia W.
Felicia W.

"Very Comprehensive Platform"

What do you like best?

Salesforce Email Studio is the most comprehensive email builder. The combined functionality of drag and drop and HTML customization is fantastic. I loved the dynamic content options and sophisticated email journey builder.

What do you dislike?

There was definitely a learning curve to master all of the different features. Although it was more on the complex side compared to other tools, it was worth it to experience the benefit of "smarter" email marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for large teams with different levels of expertise and needs. I would definitely recommend an internal group of subject matter experts to manage the tool and help other users.

The dynamic content features of Salesforce allowed my team to easily scale email marketing across nationwide markets in a large organization.

Salesforce Email review by User in Music
User in Music

"Salesforce in the music industry"

What do you like best?

I like being able to switch between the various business units we manage inside of Salesforce for several artists. It's also easy to select which lists of their fans we would like to send emails to, especially when they are specific to certain geographic locations.

What do you dislike?

I wish the media we upload into Salesforce could be organized in a better way, so that I don't have to scroll through our entire library of media for every business unit we manage. Currently I can see all of the media uploaded and templates created by anyone in my company who uses our account. Being able to limit the media assets I can choose from to ONLY the assets I uploaded myself would be great. I do also wish creating and managing automated response emails (e.g. subscriber confirmations and welcome emails) was easier to set and amend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce is great as long as you are already familiar with using email building/distribution platforms. I would hesitate a little to recommend this for people/businesses who are just starting out with email marketing.

We are able to customize and save templates with ease, as well as check on the performance of the emails we send. Ultimately, I feel like this is a great platform to manage multiple different mailing lists for multiple business units (artists/bands in our case).

Salesforce Email review by User in Financial Services

"Salesforce Email Studio "

What do you like best?

Email automation is the best feature. Sending emails at right time makes a huge difference in reaching out to the audience. In Salesforce email studio, we can schedule emails and it will be auto-sent. This helps to reach out to targeted customers effectively and efficiently. Also, since it is cloud-based the data analytics and reports are automatically distributed and can be accessible by the whole team involved in email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Pricing can be made more generous and cost-effective. Some of the competitors of Salesforce Email Studio offers better pricing for similar product- service.

If pricing is set viable, it is definitely the best product out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce Email studio is an optimum solution for running email campaigns. It offers various things like subscriber's lists, email templates, automation, categorizes the data and reports based, supported on all the device platforms, customizable and dynamic emails, data input from all source, integration with other products etc.

I am using Salesforce Email Studio for email campaigns. Its features like automation, data categorization, supported on all device platforms, customer service in multi-language, email templates, subscriber's lists etc are amazing, All this enables my team to run the email campaigns successfully.

Salesforce Email review by User in Higher Education

"Not the easiest, but still convenient. Get an expert on your team!"

What do you like best?

We used to loose prospects because our follow ups or touch points were few and far in between. With Salesforce Email Studio we have the ability to set up automated campaigns and ensure that any leads are nurtured periodically with a well thought out series of emails. The potential to track engagement and view data reports is also beneficial as it helps inform our planning based on attribution.

What do you dislike?

This is not an easy platform to navigate. It seems to have the potential for vast tracking capabilities that would result in valuable reports, but setting these up is not intuitive. An expert is necessary to fully take advantage of the Salesforce Email Studio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is extremely helpful to have a team member in house that has already used the Salesforce Email Studio. This powerful platform comes with a steep learning curve and has been hard to grasp even for those who are not technology averse. Investing in training sessions may be a worthwhile investment of time and money to make sure that all features are being fully used.

Salesforce Email Studio has helped us establish continued contact with leads that may have disappeared after a couple of emails in the past. It is also a time saver since we design the campaigns to preemptively answer frequently asked questions. And it is a reliable way to share a stream of information while following a logically organized pattern.

Salesforce Email review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Everyday Email Marketing Solution "

What do you like best?

The copying and moving of emails and content is one of the most helpful aspects for me using Salesforce marketing cloud. Being able to copy something and move into a new folder makes my life much easier. It's also very helpful that you're able to store so many images to use over and over again without having to reformat.

What do you dislike?

The platform doesn't seem like it is as adaptable for my particular companies set up, as I would want it to be. We send emails out from hundreds of show names and because of the way we do this, they are not able to provide us any kind of overall organizational tracking numbers. Not have access to this organizational wide data is a real detriment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that the product will work for the way your company wants it set up, and make sure you'll be able to get the reporting and support you need.

We are solving the problem of needing to be able to create as many lists and emails as we want and send from as many addresses as possible.

Salesforce Email review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Enterprise Level Solution, Robust & Sophisticated Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

Marketing Cloud allows our marketing team to easily create and deploy custom and targeted email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

My company has been a user of Salesforce Email Studio back when it was formerly ExactTarget. ExactTarget was purchased by Salesforce and has continued to grown into the tool/product that it is today. As a result of being acquired by a larger organization, the costs have gone up which for smaller teams can be a challenge. The tool is essential to our business needs but its more often than not the bulk of our marketing budget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Marketing cloud should be considered as an option when exploring email deployment tools. They offer a lot of options, do a nice job at working with you and have a number of features and benefits. It does require research and setup can be challenging but can be worth it in the long term.

Email studio allows us to smartly market to our customers and prospects. It offers a variety of tools which enable us to easily customize our messages with minimal effort.

Salesforce Email review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Decent once you learn how to use it"

What do you like best?

I like using the ampscripting function to customize variables and I like that you can create built-in content areas that you can drag into a template and see the email as you're building it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how long of a process setting an email to deploy can be. I also wish many of the popup windows could be larger so it's easier to find what you're looking for. The platform is in no way intuitive but not terrible to figure out once you have proper training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you know exactly what you're getting when you sign up. Salesforce makes a great pitch, but they fail to tell you how much of their product you'll need to implement on your own (which could possibly invovle working with other partners (aka more $$)).

Easily customizing content for different segments.

Salesforce Email review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great flexibility for pros, maybe too daunting for novices. "

What do you like best?

I love all the customization and options it gives you access to.

What do you dislike?

It takes quite a bit of time to get used to using their system and understanding how it all works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will take some time to get the hang of, but once you do, you'll find the possibilities are endless with what you can do.

There's many automation options available to us that we can utilize to minimize how much we have to do manually. We don't use their services for an online store, but if you have one, this is definitely a much have service that you need to start using. I love the options available for segmenting lists and customizing templates.

Learning about Salesforce Email Studio?

* We monitor all Salesforce Email Studio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.