Salesforce Service Cloud

Salesforce Service Cloud

(1,375)

The Service Cloud is a social customer service application, built on a SaaS model, that empowers companies to manage all customer information and service needs.

Work for Salesforce Service Cloud?

Learning about SF Service Cloud?

Salesforce Service Cloud Reviews

Ask SF Service Cloud a Question
Showing 1,479 SF Service Cloud reviews
SF Service Cloud review by Ravi K.
Ravi K.

"Reduced Cost and Effective Tracking of SalesTeam"

What do you like best?

My Marketing team and Sales team uses Salesforce on a daily basis to manage the new and existing clients. WIth customized workflow, we can easily create cases and track them using Salesforce.

Visual Dashboards are helpful for the leads and management on projected revenue and track the current clients requests.

What do you dislike?

Faced few issues while integrating with Azure.

When my development team generates reports, they had to open each case and upload it for the sales team. The option to integrate email attachments to be added to salesforce cases was missing and much needed item.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing tool if your Sales team has to coordinate with more than one team. With cloud, Salesforce can be easily accessed from various parts of the world.

User forums are very active and helps you on any issue you might face.

With it's innovative ideas and great user interface, Salesforce is one of the best CRM in the current market.

Dashboards help management to track the teams progress.

Workflows help Sales team to collaborate internally well to close the deal.

Initially when looking for a CRM tool for my sales team, everyone suggested Salesforce to me as it is very innovate tool that delivers all the requirements for the individual needs and perfect for management. After doing some basic research, we bought this tool and very happy. Online support and forms are very active and answers the questions we have. With the UI, we can easily train the new sales persons.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce Service Cloud
SF Service Cloud review by Scott G.
Scott G.

"SalesForce for Schools"

What do you like best?

There are a handful of aspects that make SalesForce easy to love. First and foremost is the way in which it integrates with other services as a CRM. We use Classy for a donation platform, and that ultimately allows us to skip over exporting and importing our information.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is sort of simple, and that has to do with the reporting function of SalesForce. It's easy enough to spend time customizing a report, but saved reports become less easy to navigate, we've heard. Or perhaps it's that we can't share reports across user bases as easily, and that causes us to run into some trouble.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say this product guarantees you the opportunities to integrate other systems, and that alone improves upon cost-benefit.

Problem solving wise, we needed a CRM that could help us reduce time navigating between systems for info and SalesForce not only integrates across platforms, but synthesizes those files we need most.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

SF Service Cloud review by Soumyadeep N.
Soumyadeep N.

"Pioneer of the Cloud"

What do you like best?

Salesforce can be integrated with multiple systems. This gives us an enhanced visibility to each system and users can review the work. The best part of it being that if a team member has been moved to a different team, all access related actions can be handled by clicks and settings and no extra maintenance efforts are required.

What do you dislike?

The organization wide limits are a drawback. The multi-tenant architecture has ensured that all systems are running with the same limits . While this is accurate to the usability prospective, with high grade enhancements, some legacy systems cannot be integrated or moved here because of the limits that Salesforce has in place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure to understand the organizations limits before investing in the technology. Salesforce would be a good choice for operations ranging from Mid to

With the current markets and systems, Salesforce has a foot in almost all business solutions. Salesforce service and Sales cloud being connected to each other, we have multiple solutions for almost all the requirements including CPQ. This plays major role in all verticals like Banking, Finance, Healthcare, Telco, high grade Machines.

The ease of doing business with the next level AI on the new Salesforce Eisenstein and Wave Analytics bundled with the CPQ solutions that Salesforce has brought in, it no wonder that Salesforce is indeed the leader in the cloud platforms.

With the expanse of its reach across the platforms and users, may it be Sales, Service, Interns learning for the first time or even analytics for any government agency, Salesforce has something for everyone.

SF Service Cloud review by Kyle C.
Kyle C.

"Great for HelpDesk"

What do you like best?

The great thing about using Salesforce for HelpDesk is the tickets are created and generated to better help resolve client issues. You assign the account and contact information and create an addressbook of data. You are also tracking problems that your clients have had along with the resolution to close the case

What do you dislike?

One things I don't like is that you are able to create different views of your tickets but the way to create the different views aren't quite intuitive. The canned views are good that the site comes with however I wish that it was easier to make custom views

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for ticket creation and tracking.

We manage a database and what we are doing is allowing customers to create help tickets through a portal or they are able to email the issue to our email address. We need to track KPI's by storing this information and also track what kind of issues our clients are having. These are really great in the long run.

SF Service Cloud review by Samael L.
Samael L.

"Salesforce"

What do you like best?

What I like about Salesforce, is the ability to handle customer's accounts. You can easily manage their accounts and add, delete, edit their information. We utilize this tool to have our customer's information and be able to get in contact with them if anything. This tool has "Help and training" so you can learn how to use efficiently the tool. Thanks to Salesforce, our data base is super organized and we don't have issues looking for profiles. This is something I like. You can look for accounts using the customer's email address or their phone number.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that it does not offer like many features. However, the ones it has, are the best. I personally think they can add value to the current features it has because they are very useful. They can increase their efficiency so it provides a better experience for us. Another thing I dislike is, that you are not able like to set reminders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce is the best tool for the database. You will not regret having this awesome tool in your company. It helps in a lot of ways. Making calls, sending email, administrating accounts, creating profiles, etc..

We utilize this tool to have our customer's information and be able to get in contact with them if anything. We have the ability to send emails directly from Salesforce. As well, the ability to make calls through this tool.

SF Service Cloud review by Nicholas K.
Nicholas K.

"Great product after you learn how to use it."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to navigate between sections within the software. If you need to see CSAT, it simple to switch to that, and not lose where you were working on another tab. I also like the ability to see me list of cases while working on another case. This gives me the flexibility to open another case without loosing my place. And the tabs at the top are excellent! Switching back and forth between tabs is a breeze. User profiles for fellow agents are helpful and allow me to find out who their supervisors are, and it gives me access to their contact information.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little glitchy and slow at times. The calendar function looks like it's from the beginning of time and is a little hard to read at a glance. I also don't have the ability to edit my case notes. I know it can be done, but every time I ask our internal support, they don't know how to fix it and they claim there isn't a way. I use two separate instances of SF, so I know it's possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you really take the time to learn about everything it has to offer while you're using it. Nothing worse than an entire team not knowing what they're doing, or how to navigate the software. Also, the calendar feature is functional, but I wouldn't bet on that being your only calendar... I still use outlook every day, and that seems to work much better for me.

We use it to track cases, and it's really easy to research our Clients' accounts and associated cases.

SF Service Cloud review by Gaurav J.
Gaurav J.

"Great End User PaaS"

What do you like best?

Interface and User Friendliness . Reliability of Data.

It Delivers smarter, more personalized support anywhere across the platform with this Service Cloud.

It Support customers over their favorite channel.Improve your field service operations with a mobile-first experience that uses Einstein AI to ensure technicians have the right tools and parts to do the job right.

It gives customers the option to help themselves with a custom, branded community that connects them to shared knowledge, helpful peers, and subject-matter experts.

When your customers have questions, your customer service team needs to be equipped to answer them quickly and easily. When your customer service is frictionless, customers are more likely to return to your product or service. Service Cloud gives agents the tools to deliver an outstanding customer experience, enabling them to work faster and more productively, which improves customer satisfaction and reduces costs. And with Service Cloud and Customer Communities, you can create a self-service community that allows customers to tap into the best information about your product, connect with peers, or contact a support agent when needed.

The Salesforce Lightning Console was designed with agent productivity in mind. With features such as email to case, skills-based routing, macros, and milestone tracking, Service Cloud gives agents the tools to quickly and efficiently respond to customers on any channel. Agents enjoy a streamlined, intuitive experience that gives them a 360-degree view of your customers, a comprehensive knowledge base, and access to company experts. It’s not just about your agents; your entire organization can glean insights from a case history or help provide technical expertise that answers a common service question.

What do you dislike?

Network Delay and Jitter. Unusual Downtime.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Customer Oriented Platform for performing Vendor Management and storing information into a unified way. We started using Salesforce Service Cloud only about 2 weeks and have a already been fascinated with their way of operation.

Vendor Management. Data Operations & Processes.

Unified way of storing huge data. Very Intuitive.

SF Service Cloud review by Marissa D.
Marissa D.

"Saelsforce review"

What do you like best?

I love how the documentation system and how easy it is to keep track of client's issues, how often they have called in, etc. I also love all the free learning that they offer to better improve your skills with the product. Also love how easily customizable everything within SalesForce is.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of clicking involved to close cases. I wish that the process was more streamlined. We have also had issues with the company settings being accidentally changed and administrators not having access to what they need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely! I love all the free learning that they offer to better improve your skills with the product. Also love how easily customizable everything within SalesForce is.

Salesforce allows us to keep track of all of our clients effectively and gives us a cohesive space to document all client interaction. It makes keeping track of everything our different teams do so much easier. I love it!!

SF Service Cloud review by Schqueatta J.
Schqueatta J.

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

It is easy to search the system and find cases created by other users and update those cases and track the case activity. It details the case owner, the user that called in, and the contact information. The system is easy to use and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the lag when there is a new case created and you have to wait about 2-3 minutes before you are able to access. I'm not sure if this is due to my company, but the ability to take ownership of a case from another department.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is so userfriendly. There is really no need for training.

It makes everything in this company available to all users. You don't have to reach out to a user for the notes/troubleshooting steps they've taken with a customer because you can see all of that yourself within the case.

SF Service Cloud review by Teddy J.
Teddy J.

"All-in-One Support Platform"

What do you like best?

I love how I can interact with emails from all channels, Facebook, and Twitter interactions all in one. I never have to leave the software, and I can create filters that put certain cases into separate "folders" if they have certain key words. I can add notes to cases on things I've tried with someone. I especially use notes if I forward the case above me. The person who now sees the case will also see my notes on my interaction with the customer. One of my favorite features is the customer history tab. Any time that have interacted with us, we can see all of those cases in one place.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how cluttered the interface gets with thousands of cases that get generated. It's annoying to get rid of spam cases. Deleting becomes a pain. Why can't there be a mass-delete option? Also, if you've been away from Desk.com for too long, you come back to thousands of cases. During that time, others may have already resolved the issues through external email or directly on Facebook so the cases become redundant and can cause duplicate interactions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up filters and connect social media account asap

Anytime a customer attempts to interact with us, we want to make sure they are responded to. We currently have multiple email accounts that customers can find and send emails to as well as multiple Facebook accounts. Desk.com just makes it all easier for customer support.

SF Service Cloud review by Stephen L.
Stephen L.

"Great Tool, Highly Customisable and Recommended if you are already a Salesforce Customer"

What do you like best?

The highly customisable data capture and workflow factor that comes as 'Standard' on the Salesforce Platform and the visibility that our customers get from the Customer Community, previously we had various bespoke solutions and have migrated to Salesforce Service Cloud successfully.

We now have end - end visibility for internal and external parties alike. From Sales Opportunity to Service Operations, our Sales Team gets to check whats going on with a customer at any particular time before making contact.

What do you dislike?

The cost, if you are looking for a ticketing system solely for Helpdesk or Service Desk use then this is probably not the right tool. The power and benefit comes in when you are also utilizing the Sales and maybe field service side , so you can get the 'single source of truth' data aspect, all reporting, and data is held in one place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering a move to the Salesforce Platform then this would be a great additional tool to your suite. It does however require some setup / config to meet your business needs.

Customisable Data Capture and Workflow: We will have 8 separate Companies, all with very different business needs from a Ticketing system all operating under one system , I do not believe we could of achieved this with any other 'packaged' system for the same cost.

Customer Community: From a system perspective we now have 1 place where our Customers (and account managers) can log/view Cases and see all of there information that we know about them in one place

SF Service Cloud review by Rofiqul A.
Rofiqul A.

"Customer Service on the Go"

What do you like best?

You can handle any complaint or case from customer in anywhere because its support on mobile apps. also can receive case on many source like facebook, twitter, email and chat with single app

What do you dislike?

its depend on the internet connection because this is required high internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You better try it. because it more easier for your company and your work as a sales and customer service. because you can access it from anywhere and 24 hours. you feel connected to the customers all the time

i'm a sales person, but handle my customer's case also like if there is anything problem with my product they used, the 1st person usually they contact are the sales person. my company also have customer service but the customer more comfortable contact directly to me. so i need the mobile apps can handle 2 type of needs. Sales and Service on one app. the answer is Salesforce Service Cloud

SF Service Cloud review by Bella F.
Bella F.

"Never miss a email to your support desk"

What do you like best?

I love most of the features that pack in Desk.com to solve our user queries and problems, so of the features like integration of chats, ticketing, reporting, business insights and the ability to add flex agents when required without a need to a get a separate license for the flex agents

What do you dislike?

We do not have any option on the desk.com to export all the emails we have received from our users, at any given point of time we can export only up to 20000 cases in a single excel file and we will have to manually create a report for every 20000 cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a product that highly needs to solve your support problems then there is no second option other than Desk.com. The best support desk that can solve all your customer needs.

Even the agents who use the desk tool do not require much of training as it is a very simple tool to use.

Also, we can know whether our users are satisfied or not by the CSAT scoring option integrated within the desk.com.

We are using the Desk.com for the last 5 years to solve all our customer support emails. We have integrated the desk.com with the live chat so it is very useful in creating a ticket directly to the desk.com from the live chat without coming out of the window. Also we generate reports directly from the business insights to provide it to the management when required which is a nice addition to the product.

SF Service Cloud review by Shaun B.
Shaun B.

"Good application but with some issues"

What do you like best?

Fairly straight forward to use. I like the recently viewed items menu to the bottom left of the screen. It is a fast application.

What do you dislike?

This might not be a Salesforce issue but an internal organizational integration issue due to the number of different business units in the company and the desire to consolidate all these Salesforce accesses into one. However I think Salesforce must take some blame for this issue. The transition has not been smooth at all. Over 1 year later and Salesforce is not working as efficient as it used to before the company's desire to consolidate the different Salesforce setups used by different business units.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integration between different business units within the same company should be seriously evaluated and considered before proceeding with Salesforce.

A fast, efficient and organized sales process. Centralizing quotes and signed orders and all the relevant details in one place.

SF Service Cloud review by Ian B.
Ian B.

"Flexible service cloud"

What do you like best?

Everything in Salesforce is record based which really makes it easy to work with and retrieve records. I think the design and interrelationship between records is done better than other ticketing systems out there. I worked on integrating Customers, Contacts, Opportunities, and Cases from Salesforce into our backend systems using DBAmp and I found that it ended up being easier to work with than expected.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike that you cannot just copy and paste a screenshot into a regular or e-mail reply to a customer. I've seen other help desk solutions allow for this but no, instead you have to save the image somewhere then you have to browse to go and find it and then attach it. This takes way to long and is not efficient. Why can't I just paste a screenshot into the reply window??

We needed a solution to manage a high volume of support requests from our customers. Our previous help desk solution was end of life and we need to move to another solution. Salesforce allows us to do that and integrated into our ERP system on premise.

SF Service Cloud review by Caulleen N.
Caulleen N.

"Desk.com automates everything! "

What do you like best?

We are a small company; however, we do a lot of customer support for our core base. Desk.com helps us sooo much! we are able to take the data (tags) and use it to develop better SOPs, FAQ docs, and training materials and ultimately help our support teams save time.

What do you dislike?

We do run into glitches every now and then (send emails that never send)...I also wish the appearance of the threads were nicer. There isn't an easy distinction from email to email for the user and the HTML formatting makes it pretty bland. Any chance I could upload a signature too?

Recommendations to others considering the product

All of your support is in one area and is a piece of cake to analyze.

We track our support: the number of calls and emails; who is answering them; how many teams or individuals are involved, etc.

SF Service Cloud review by Pedro G.
Pedro G.

"salesforce Service Cloud"

What do you like best?

It is great since you can track a big amount of different cases at the same time without loosing track of the cases you are working on. It has great features such as email to case, skills-based routing, macros, and milestone tracking. It is very easy to implement Template for automatic email responses and this is one of the most useful tools since on other CRMs this is sometimes very complex to setup, but in salesforce it is very easy

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to remember all the different tab you have and also having different permission sets can be kind of frustrating if one of your partners can view certain things and you cant, but this has a greater purpose and it is understandable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great investment if you have a big support team

The customer service team and sales team can work a lot faster on their section since salesforce offers a very fast way of working on numerous things at the same time.

SF Service Cloud review by Sandy A.
Sandy A.

"Great service for multiple levels of any organization"

What do you like best?

I love that Salesforce is a single seamless service that can build in multiple different tools into an organization's domain. Some examples of what any company can do with Salesforce: social media for the organization, develop powerful reporting, and of course manage the entire sales team's opportunities.

What do you dislike?

That the pipeline and opportunities within the sales functions are "snapshot views." There are no historic views. For example, you can't run a report to see what the pipeline looked like 6 months ago. Your reports filter on the current pipeline as it stands now. Apparently Salesforce is addressing this through their "Wave Analytics" tool, but we are just now building out our functionality with that tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend looking at Salesforce's different services. The nature of their product is such that you can add in many different services into your organization's base Salesforce site, expanding the capabilities. We have Salesforce Wave (a data visualization/reporting tool much like Tableau), Chatter (an in-house social media network for our organization to create groups and talk about work events and personal interests & hobbies), and multiple expanded options for our sales team. All are built into our existing Salesforce iteration and work seamlessly on the Salesforce site.

I work in Finance and we are able to generate monthly reports based on the work the Sales teams do in Salesforce. It makes collaboration simple because we are not constantly needing e-mail/phone communication with our sales guys. We just pull their data through Salesforce.

SF Service Cloud review by Maeghyn T.
Maeghyn T.

"Hard to start but AMAZING once started"

What do you like best?

When I first logged into Salesforce, I was totally lost. We were using it primarily as a CRM that just held people's information. We didn't track donations very well. Now we have worked with a developer and there is so much you can do with it. There are so many integrations that make it easy to utilize. Being able to go from Gmail, and mailchimp straight into salesforce is amazing. We are able to better track donations, potential donors and so much more.

What do you dislike?

Like I mentioned before it is hard to start. If you have no experience in Salesforce, it can be quite intimidating. Once you have training, or just a colleague who knows salesforce you can do so much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get trained or find someone who knows how to use the software.

We are able to better track our donations. This helps us to keep track of donation leads, who has given when and what.

SF Service Cloud review by Yohan A.
Yohan A.

"Herramienta sencilla para manejo de tickets de soporte"

What do you like best?

Interfaz sencilla y poderosa, se adapta al uso de mĂşltiples agentes de soporte filtrando y asignando casos segĂşn los criterios impuestos. La posibilidad de agregar un nivel de prioridad a cada caso y el que se muestre el tiempo de manejo que ha tenido el caso es bastante util para medir el tiempo de respuesta que se le da a los clientes.

What do you dislike?

Presenta un poco de dificultad para buscar casos cerrados cuando no se conoce el numero de ticket o el titulo del mismo, en ocasiones hay un retraso en el enviĂł de las respuestas o la recepciĂłn de los correos que se reciben mediante la plataforma.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excelente herramienta cuando se cuenta con un equipo de muchas personas y se quieren centralizar los requerimientos de soporte de varias áreas de una compañía.

Damos soporte en el área de e-commerce solucionando problemas de usabilidad, gestión y funcionamiento de tiendas virtuales, la herramienta se hace sumamente útil para centralizar todos los casos de todos los clientes y hacerles un seguimiento sencillo y rápido.

SF Service Cloud review by Rajasekar S.
Rajasekar S.

"Salesforce service cloud"

What do you like best?

1.Simple UI Simple workflow building and management

2.Multiple channels can be integrated, including social media posts. there's a live character counter for agents when writing responses.

3.As a helpdesk case tool, it works. Great for simple troubleshooting and just general inquiry cases where by correspondences are kept to a minimum.

What do you dislike?

1.I wish there was a decent mobile interface. Each time I try and access on a mobile device it is very hard to navigate.

2.The cost would probably be the only thing that I would consider to be a downfall of this software as I believe it can get kind of spendy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hi Users,

This is really good tool for customer services. it will reduce most of the man work by self service method. so i am strongly recommend this one.

This tool was make easy my help desk task in end 2 end. The live chat and self service option is really great and it reduced most of the internal man works.

SF Service Cloud review by Megan L.
Megan L.

"Helpful in my day-to-day tasks"

What do you like best?

It's extremely user friendly. Our company uses it to communicate regarding customer requests and issues they may have. Everything is logged under the customer which is great when you need to go back and check anything. I use it every day and it's probably my favorite out of everything I use daily.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I don't like about Salesforce. It has everything I need for a typical day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce makes it easy to communicate with peers who work remoteley and keeps a log of requests, comments, opportunities, etc. within a customer page.

I use it for requests my colleagues have on their accounts such as business reports, special orders, etc. It makes it easy to communicate about the customers while my colleagues are working remotely or on the road.

SF Service Cloud review by Kristen V.
Kristen V.

"Good program that incorporates a lot of useful features."

What do you like best?

I work in technical support, but this is one program I use to review accounts. My company has customized a part of Salesforce that allows us to view not only sales orders, but account notes, helpful links to company resources, and even troubleshooting tools. I like that Salesforce gave my company the freedom to customize it for our own personal needs.

What do you dislike?

While it does sync with our billing programs pretty well for the most part, it can miss some important data. I wish that process could be perfected. When we put account notes in Salesforce, they will end up in the billers, but it doesn't work the other way around. It would be nice to have that backwards synchronization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like any similar software that has database capabilities, to make searching and finding accounts and orders easier, make sure to fill in as many fields as possible when setting them up. My biggest challenge with Salesforce is finding the correct accounts, and that is made easier with more due diligence by the people who use the product.

It has helped me to find out how far along a customer's sale has gone. We get a lot of calls from customers looking to find out what the status of their sale/installation is. This is very helpful for keeping track of it. It is probably the only tool that both technical support and sales are both fluent in.

SF Service Cloud review by Grant W.
Grant W.

"Salesforce Service Cloud"

What do you like best?

I like the way salesforce has all its fields set out and also it is very easy to search for anything. Case management is very easy and our customer and clients love it as they can get portal access to create and manage their own tickets. Also they are able to search for tickets and look at all the history. We also really like the way we can link to Jira and see open bug tickets and the status of them.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that it is not possible to merge 2 or more tickets together, we find the reporting not very user friendly and can be difficult to get the exact data we are looking for. 3rd party plugins are not very easy to integrate with and we have spent a lot of time on this. We do not like the fact that emails are shown in plain text by default it should be that we can view emails in html by default. Queue management is not easily customisable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce is the market leader and as long as it is setup correctly in the first place it will do wonders for any medium to large business.

We use Salesforce as a way to interact with all of our customers we have links to our own internal systems as well

SF Service Cloud review by Anand P.
Anand P.

"Well supported tool"

What do you like best?

It is an easy way to address customer support and built in feature lets us easily manage and creative follow up with the tickets.

Also has auto-case creation mechanisms and auto- email generation mechanisms which makes things very easy.

What do you dislike?

Eventhough it is a best support tool, it is a bit complicated to learn and understand. There are few third party tools which is bit easy to use for small-scale businesses and they can be integrated with salesforce also. So it would be better if the case management process is made little more simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! I will definately recommend to others, this will enhance your productivity as well as good communications with the customers.

It helps a lot in case creation, and assigning tickets based on priority, also it sends automatic emails and the very best part is it is connected with other objects. So it helps in finding all the cases related to a particular object.

SF Service Cloud review by Heather D.
Heather D.

"Complex interface. Customizable options galore, well rounded software. Cloud is top k notch "

What do you like best?

Cloud service options and reliability. The options you can make and create are amazing. Maybe a. Little too much for beginners. You should have no issue with what options you need and the availability that Salesforce creates.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a little high.

Too many options.. Its great to be able to fully customize what you use and what you see, yet I can get lost in this. I end up doing circles, getting lost and distracted by the oh so many things that are visually distracting me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Too much going on at once.

Maybe consider adjusting the user friendly issue.

I adapt to software quickly, yet I struggle with this one.

None at this time, I chose to go another route with my cloud service. I thought Salesforce would have been great for my business, I had used it with another company prior to my personal business use. Yet, when I established Salesforce in my own way, I was thrown off and lost most of the time. I would get frustrated and end ip quitting. Just to return to this head ache Salesforce created for me, later.

SF Service Cloud review by mike s.
mike s.

"system works great."

What do you like best?

i like it because it works and talks to our other systems, if a customer calls in it recognizes the number and pulls all his info up on the screen so we can assist him a lot faster then asking a bunch of questions.

What do you dislike?

I really have not discovered anything at this time that I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this system is great, you can customize this to work for many asspects of a business, we have sales and product support and a cores team along with our failure analisys department that all can work from one ticket in the system. our customers are also on the ticket so they can see the steps of the claims and be informed.

we run a remanufacturing plant, if a customer calls in with a problem we are here to assist them with parts to fix the unit or we send out a replacement.

SF Service Cloud review by Willy B.
Willy B.

"Salesforce is a Powerfull Tool to work Cases"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to be able to manage customer cases in an organize matter, how I can have all communication with the client from within the platform, work files, have interoffice communication, add comments, social connectivity all in all is a powerful tool to work the type of technical cases that I manage on a daily basis.

This has got to be by far the most powerful CRM I have ever seen, want to handle leads there's no better app in the market.

What do you dislike?

Files that are attached to a case, I don't like the way I have to manage those, to many steps to be able to view an image.

Setting up customize fields or when creating leads it can be challenging because there are too many steps you have to follow in order to configure it properly.

Creating Contacts or company is not an easy task

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool is so complete, there are so many uses lead management, case creation and management and these are just two of the many uses you can have. There are so many use to salesforce, I have to provide support also to a lot of customer using the platform and majority are sales oriented and are very happy.

I work for a major provider of a service and have millions of clients, we work on their technical issues. The tools makes it simple for us to work these cases from all these clients, all communication is done through the tool, all notes and documents are also handled from within the same tool.

SF Service Cloud review by Brett H.
Brett H.

"Best CRM for the Buck"

What do you like best?

what i like most about sales force is the ability to keep track of clients with detailed notes and reminders that i can set. There is a very easy learning curve with salesforce you don't need to be a computer guru to use the software.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a whole lot that i dislike about salesforce the only thing that I do dislike is the potential for duplicate accounts to be created within salesforce.

predominantly we use it a sales tool for keeping track of the sales cycle. At first we use to use an excel sheet to track the progress of our leads but Salesforce is leaps and bounds a better tool to use.

SF Service Cloud review by Madeleine M.
Madeleine M.

"Multi-Functional Platform"

What do you like best?

I love how Salesforce can be used across different departments, allowing for a number of teams to view the same information but through their own lens. It's encouraging to know that everyone is on the same page when it comes to accessing the information stored on Salesforce, but there are enough filters that reduce the information that is not needed for my particular team.

What do you dislike?

The design of Salesforce is great, but sometimes sifting through the information feels like an overload. What I want are the basics, nothing related to the sales team. The filters are helpful, but it would be easier to manage if I didn't have to worry about filtering things.

Salesforce is a great place to access information for different customers, including contact names, phone numbers, addresses, etc. One of the greatest things is how the system quickly recognizes who someone is or what something is simply by entering a name or a combination of digits. The search engine is incredibly robust and reduces the time spent searching for something specific.

SF Service Cloud review by Daniel d.
Daniel d.

"Resolve cases in a centralized and simple way"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to search the system to enter creator cases by other users who belong to the work group. It is also easy to edit with new information and follow the state in which a specific case is found. It is very easy to use and friendly. The possibility of interacting with clients through electronic mail and interaction through social networks is very useful. It is important to highlight how important and powerful its analytical and reporting system is, thanks to which we can know in detail very specific data of each of the cases that have been treated.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce Service Cloud is a software that is too expensive, and the economic effort to make is only useful if you are going to apply it to clients and projects of a certain size. In addition, Service Cloud becomes a very useful tool if it is used together with other Salesforce modules, such as Sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a useful and excellent tool if you have a team with many people to be able to squeeze all the power of the functionalities of the tool.

I work in a project in which service is offered to a huge number of clients in the same day. The best of all is that we can work, communicate with customers, attach documents and notes, and resolve any type of doubt from the same tool. All this in a simple and fast way. Incredible to be able to support so many clients in this way.

SF Service Cloud review by Cadedra R.
Cadedra R.

"Good for centering different departments"

What do you like best?

It's easy to communicate among groups. It's kind of like a social media platform for your company

What do you dislike?

While you can get it on mobile devices, it depends on wifi so poor signals may cause disruption in communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great especially if you have different properties or locations that you want to record data from. It's mobile capabilities also make it great for any associates that are on the go and may not always have a computer present.

We use it as a way to track and communicate guest requests and issues, chat with guests, and chat with associates. We also use it to place work orders to our engineering department.

SF Service Cloud review by Consultant in Restaurants
Consultant in Restaurants

"Useful Once You Know What You're Looking At"

What do you like best?

The best part about Salesforce is that after the introductory period it's extremely user friendly. There is a plethora of information at your fingertips from all departments that log cases through the program. You can find out which sales member set up a client, who handles their contracts, when they last called. All in all the product becomes more and more useful each day.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve to using Salesforce is low if all you're doing is logging cases. It is a very straightforward product. You do have to do a bit more digging to truly find out all the options you have within the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the product from my own personal experiences. As a member of a large company with multiple branches that implement Salesforce it has made information sharing easier and much more user friendly.

Salesforce solves many organizational problems I've run into at other jobs, and truly that is a benefit alone. Other benefits I've noticed are that it allows for quality to be monitored and accountability to be enforced.

SF Service Cloud review by Kristin S.
Kristin S.

"Easy to use CRM and integrates with lots of apps!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. I've used lots of CRMS and this one makes sense. Plus, it has an awesome app so I can do everything on the go!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it's search function can only search by exact words. Example- if I'm searching for a contact "Jonathon Smith" and I type "Jon Smith" it just says no results found. It doesn't know how to say "did you mean..."?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you use it right....training and understanding of this is key before you just start using it. There are easy mistakes to make like "not clicking save" and losi g everything.

I like seeing how the client has interacted with us from the beginning stages to current. It lets me see where the client is at, any issues they've had, etc. I can also keep track of upgrades.

SF Service Cloud review by Nilay P.
Nilay P.

"one of best cloud service"

What do you like best?

I like that it is so natural to explore between segments inside the product. In the event that you have to see CSAT, it easy to change to that, and not lose where you were taking a shot at another tab. I additionally like the capacity to see me rundown of cases while taking a shot at another case. This gives me the adaptability to open another case without loosing my place. What's more, the tabs at the best are astounding! Exchanging forward and backward between tabs is a breeze. Client profiles for kindred specialists are useful and enable me to discover who their directors are, and it gives me access to their contact data.

What do you dislike?

It's extremely hard to isolate numerous cases or to dispose of spam cases. Information cancellation or inactivation is another riotous activity. Endorsement work process in the back end gets halted and bolster group must be included to get it up and running.Some of the endorsement work processes are executed with no reason.

all sales and customer information

SF Service Cloud review by User

"Triple the Steps. Triple the Frustration"

What do you like best?

The reporting aspect makes it easy on the back end.

What do you dislike?

Everything takes much longer. What used to take ten minutes in our previous system will take thirty minutes in Sales Force. It takes five steps to complete one transaction or event. Then when you take the time to complete all five steps, Sales Force only saves two of them. So you have to redo the other three steps. Our team previously had 30 customer inquiries at a time. Now, people struggle to have above 20. It has cost the team a lot of money, time, and frustration to move to this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it. What previously took five minutes now takes one hour. When you save information in Sales Force, it spontaneously deletes itself or will not save all of the data. It also will save the file to the wrong account or case. So you have no idea where your call notations went or where your Logged Research went. So much headache.

Customer complaints and requests. One benefit is when a call comes through, SalesForce pulls any contact information we have for that number.

SF Service Cloud review by Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.

"SalesForce"

What do you like best?

I like that it digitizes a lot of day-to-day employee/employer functions. Particularly, the PTO/LWOP request forms and calendars. It allows staff who work at different sites to see when all their coworkers have planned and approved vacation time so that no site is short staffed or has conflicting approvals.

What do you dislike?

Email blasts and creating groups to send mass emails too requires a significant amount of tech guidance - not the most user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Establish rapport with one or two support staff so that when you have quick questions, you have a name/extension you can reach right away.

SalesForce Service Cloud is allowing us to transition out of paper-only documentation and into digital filing. We can now process entire new-hire packets and HR benefits online, allowing our entire HR/PR team to have complete, legible access to employee files. Saves us a lot of time.

SF Service Cloud review by Ezhil P.
Ezhil P.

"A perfrct tool to satisfy your customer support requirements"

What do you like best?

The best features I like most about Desk is Report generation, Applying macros, API integration, integrating User feedback, Next gen agent layout and finally assigning cases to individuals.

What do you dislike?

Searching option needs to be improved. Sometimes it takes time to load cases when bulk cases are updating and reports cannot be exported more than 20000 in a single time

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best tool to satisfy your customer needs and complaints. It is highly helpful in generating customer base by providing a 24/7 support and assistance integration of API makes it even more functional.

We are using desk to resolve our customer complaints and needs. This tool helps in satisfying our customer needs and it also helps in generating new leads by providing a prompt and efficient support

SF Service Cloud review by Tim R.
Tim R.

"Solid Solution for Our IT Help Desk and Support Areas"

What do you like best?

Enables our customers to access knowledge and answer many issues on their own, but when they can't it provides a great platform for tracking cases and communicating with clients on the status of their issues.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit of a challenge getting it setup to flow the way we needed it, but with custom tweaks, we have been able to integrate it with our processes and systems to provide a reliable method for our support communications.

The knowledge base has provided self-help options that have resulted in a remarkable decrease in the number of "trivial" help desk cases and calls that we used to have.

SF Service Cloud review by Rajeev K.
Rajeev K.

"All-in-One platform for Project services"

What do you like best?

SF cloud service can interact across all the major email providers, social media apps and the best part of it is that this has its own chatter which can be used to interact within the organization, people can be followed for recommendations, quick help etc. I can create case specific to any account/ customer within Salesforce and keep on adding notes or updates to cases. I especially use notes to notify the support team working and letting them know the basic steps of troubleshooting which is performed so that they know where to shift focus. The person who sees the case later will also see my notes on my interaction with the customers or other parties involved. Supports features like notifications, alerts, emails opt-in and other user shouts.

What do you dislike?

It's very difficult to segregate multiple cases or to get rid of spam cases. Data deletion or inactivation is another hectic job. Approval workflow in the back end gets stopped and support team has to be involved to get it up and running.Some of the approval workflows are killed without any reason. Timecards has minimum setup in the multiples of 0.5 hrs claim only. So if you have worked for a customer for 15 mins, it is really not helpful to charge them for 30 mins. Sometimes customer gets annoyed and you get lot of questions to support your timecards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate all other social media, Mobile apps etc to follow day to day activities, Can be used as user shout for quick help.

We are managing multiple domains and have integrated lot of other tools with SF. It is benefiting in terms of costing, licensing etc. We also have multiple email accounts that customers can find and send emails to as well as multiple social media accounts. Kimble integration is also done to provide Project management solutions. Professional services from pre-sales to architechture to implementation can be managed. Its like a "Inception-to-Closure" solution.

SF Service Cloud review by Nishant S.
Nishant S.

"Great tool for transperency"

What do you like best?

Emailing all contacts is great. I am using the service cloud setup to email contacts (using templates) and have the record automatically log on the case, then have the mailbox setup to sync back to the case record and notify the case owner that a response was received. This is a very nice feature for quick communication with thorough records to refer back to in the future.

Simple UI

What do you dislike?

Tab use in the console view is difficult for me to adopt.

Integration with a customer portal based on salesforce communities. Allows our customers to manage their cases online and stay up to date on progress.

SF Service Cloud review by Rachel B.
Rachel B.

"Helps organize and customizeable"

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to add in what we need into the salesforce CRM and customize it the way we can. One organization's saleforce is going to look completely different than another one because of the way that we are able to customize and adapt

What do you dislike?

Salesforce reports get messy, expecially when pulling reports from opportunities/education/etc.

Able to schedule follow ups and track our students throughout the program. I've been able to keep track of which of my students are meant to graduate and who needs registered, as well as help match prospects with current students.

SF Service Cloud review by User in Computer Software

"It’s one of the best CRMs"

What do you like best?

Ability to organize the entire company and elimininate errors. Great for collaboration and full client relationship management.

What do you dislike?

You need an architect or “trained” admin. Without a great administrator and architect, Salesforce will do more harm and help.

At my previous and current company to ability to expand and manage every aspect of our clients relationship from lead to loyal client. The life cycle of a client can be fully managed in Salesforce including support. Another great benefit is the integrations. At my previous work place, they use NVM tied into Salesforce which allowed calls to autolog when a client called or was contacted by us. At my current employment, it’s automatically integrated with Jira which shocked me as my previous employer used Jira separated (they could be possible custom fields). I am also a fan of the metrics of employees engagement. The ability to access a clients health. Surveys & reporting as to every aspect of the business. I have recently used the mobile version to manage some cases when away from my desk. Salesforce can be quite expensive, but it’s really worth the price for large and enterprise size companies.

SF Service Cloud review by User in Financial Services

"Salesforce for project management"

What do you like best?

Saleforce is easy to use to keep track of client contacts and project updates! You can even download the app on your phone and enter contact information. Its easy to use and similar to Facebook for your company. You can also like posts and use hashtags.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when a contact is no longer associated with a project, it leaves the person in the list of contacts with only a little box checked to the far right that says no longer at account. It would be helpful if old contacts were removed from the current contact list and kept in a separate drop down menu.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think its useful and easy to use. I would recommend it.

It helps keep track of notes for projects from anyone in the company. It easily allows us to update anyone who is looking at the project with the most recent interaction or project update.

SF Service Cloud review by Chad H.
Chad H.

"Does the job but seems to be dated"

What do you like best?

I was able to get up to speed quickly. It seems to have the functionality that its main competitors have. The price is still acceptable.

What do you dislike?

There are too many clicks. The reporting seems to be very basic. The integration with SFDC seems to be a weak point. There are too many clicks from a ticket in SFDC to the actual conversation. It seems very clunky. I would have expected better since it's part of SFDC. Our users have expressed formatting issues.

It's also lacking integrations. It just seems it's fallen behind and is no longer a priority.

We have our Success and CX teams using it. We are able to track our client inquiries and segment are different customers.

SF Service Cloud review by Blake H.
Blake H.

"SalesForce on the support side"

What do you like best?

The one thing that I like best about Desk is that we are able to assign tickets/emails to different agents and track their total progress.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I don't like the most about desk is I feel like there is always issues and the system seems to always be under "construction". There is also a bit of cross browser issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The thing that I like most about desk is that they are still growing and the company is still adding so many improvements. Another thing that I would keep in mind is that I believe that desk is somewhat open source so you can make changes as needed.

We use desk for our customer support side receiving and responding to customer emails.

SF Service Cloud review by Juan Pablo F.
Juan Pablo F.

"ALL REQUEST IN ONE PLACE"

What do you like best?

I like the power and flexibility this application offer for small, medium and big companies. Filters, Rules and automation makes all the difference. The support team gives excelent and quick answers. Server is stable and fast and the mobile application has everything you could need to keep track of your tickets.

What do you dislike?

Search is not as fast as I'd like and sometimes is hard to find old tickets, specially when you don't know the email of the person who sent it to you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to centralize all the requirements of your customers to track and manage your agents efficiency, this is the took you need.

Support and project requirements for all our customers.

SF Service Cloud review by viviana carolina l.
viviana carolina l.

"CRM salesforce"

What do you like best?

alesforce promotes a vibrant user community. The company uses its own tool called Ideas to solicit opinions from the community, monitors

actively social networks and promotes online media for customers to express their opinions

What do you dislike?

When comparing feature by feature it is clear that Salesforce.com is the highest cost product in the CRM SaaS industry.

Salesforce is a great tool to manage clients and candidates. It is excellent in terms of managing the relationship between client and candidate and gives you the feeling that you are talking to a real person without sacrificing too much time.

SF Service Cloud review by Jason P.
Jason P.

"Salesfore Review"

What do you like best?

I like that there are a great number of features and included content making it suitable for a number of business concepts.

What do you dislike?

Depending on configuration, there is almost to much information which can cause it to be a little overwhelming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe Salesforce has a number of great features which makes it applicable to a host of different workplace environments.

We help healthcare clinical organizations with their documentation and clinical work. We use the software for support functionality. This software helps us track issues and monitor the results and solutions.

SF Service Cloud review by Tomoaki Y.
Tomoaki Y.

"Best Customer Support & Sales Tool Out There"

What do you like best?

It is so simple to use the the Salesforce and desk.com integration is seamless. It allowed our sales and support teams to keep track of customer as we engaged with them. Therefore, we were always able to provide our customers with the best experience possible. Our Sales people benefitted from understanding how our last conversation with the customer went and the platform allowed us to leave notes for internal members within the tool so that we are constantly on the same page.

What do you dislike?

The UX flow is a bit messy at times. We had multiple occasions when support team members accidentally sent messages to customers before they were done composing messages. Editing and updating responses can be difficult as well. A bit confusing setting canned responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely the best tool in the market for customer support and sales integration. Couldn't recommend it more.

Customer support and Sales. We were able to stay consistent in messaging and better understand the customer journey through Desk.com. From a customer support standpoint, we were able to close complaint cases at a much faster rate than previously. The collaboration tools within the platform allowed me to assist other team members from a manager standpoint.

Learn more about Salesforce Service Cloud

Salesforce Service Cloud Videos

Learning about Salesforce Service Cloud?

* We monitor all Salesforce Service Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.