Salesforce Service Cloud

Salesforce Service Cloud

(1,589 reviews)

The Service Cloud is a social customer service application, built on a SaaS model, that empowers companies to manage all customer information and service needs.

Work for Salesforce Service Cloud?

Learning about SF Service Cloud?

Salesforce Service Cloud Reviews

Ask SF Service Cloud a Question
Showing 1,588 SF Service Cloud reviews
SF Service Cloud review by Melissa C.
Melissa C.
View Original

"Salesforce Service Cloud"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce Service Cloud
SF Service Cloud review by Administrator
View Original

"excellent service ticketing management system"

What Help Desk solution do you use?

SF Service Cloud review by Amanda S.
Amanda S.

"Good app for sales I like"

What do you like best?

is a CRM app based on the cloud for sales, marketing that I like to use is easy and innovative to work with clients your configuration has nothing complicated to enter all the information you need to start using it well

What do you dislike?

Try to use the app on my cell phone to always have it with me and help me when I was not in the office I could work but it is too slow the screen is blank when trying to open and restart, I can not do everything from the app is more complicated that's why I uninstalled it I did not like how it worked so I only work on the pc

To have a more defined control and better order of sales is very good application in the company we use it a lot apart from me and I can take an order and follow up of each client or a more ordered database

SF Service Cloud review by George C.
George C.

"Favorable results shortly after starting to use it"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to learn how to use the entire salesforce platform and the results are seen shortly after starting to handle it correctly.

The platform does not need to be installed on a computer or cell phone something that I think is very important, so it is very easy to access salesforce from any computer and anywhere just entering the web, I do not need to be always on the same computer to work on this, I just need my username and password to enter.

What do you dislike?

The salesforce website is very good but there are days that it is impossible to work in it takes a long time to upload or upload the files, when it is so slow I prefer not to work because I'm going to lose my time because I'm going to take more time the normal thing in some activity that is going to realize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is good

With salesforce I have the ability to be able to enter from any site and this helps me in the daily work because I can be at home working on the salesforce web forwarding work, if salesforce was an app to download on the computer of the office it would not work nor would it help me to advance work.

SF Service Cloud review by Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.

"Ease of use and configuration"

What do you like best?

Importing all customer data to salesforce was very good so I did not enter the data of each client one by one manually.

It was also very good to be able to customize and group different groups as I wanted and not have everyone on the same list and then I spent a lot of time finding the customer I needed.

What do you dislike?

Being able to upload everything to the cloud is good but when they are large files it is loaded and when I realize it stopped and did not upload everything so it's the whole process again, that's why I defined uploading small files and those that are big upload them in parts so that it does not happen again because it takes time.

The problem solved has been to be able to make groups of the clients lists to be able to find them faster and have a more organized base in the system.

SF Service Cloud review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"Service Cloud the best customer service"

What do you like best?

Salesforce Service Cloud is a very complete program, you can give assistance and technical support to your clients, receive reports of Services, Taxes, HR, Payroll and manage them all from the same place, regardless of the level of work that our client has (Manager, Employee, Supplier and more). Without a doubt, it is a solid and complete tool.

What do you dislike?

Service Cloud does not really have something we do not like, but we can recommend some improvements, such as providing a section of accounts to solve more customer's concerns. Also improve the failures that the Shoretel application usually presents for the telephone system that sometimes can delay us with the work. Of rest it is a good program that we can recommend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend using this program so that they can make their work easier and more practical. With Salesforce Service Cloud they can be closer to their customers, saving time since they keep everything necessary for support and advice in one place. In addition to being able to manage the data of your clients and keep reports of their work activities. Without a doubt it is a program that we can recommend.

It is a program where we can manage our staff from the same place, plus we can integrate it with other applications. If you have many clients or departments with this program it is easy to organize all the work to meet the requirements of our clients. We can offer advice and support, receive and send tickets, give advice from the same place.

SF Service Cloud review by James J.
James J.

"A great product with the seal of quality and safety of Salesforce"

What do you like best?

The support chat designed to provide the best customer service, is one of its strengths, the ease of communication and the wide range of tools to provide customer service, with the best standards of quality and safety, plus the base of customer data, is maintained in a secure and orderly manner, in a better arrangement than other similar software such as excel.

What do you dislike?

They can improve customer service a bit, since they can take a few hours to respond to emails, and sometimes an immediate response is necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the support must be much faster and more efficient, we need answers in minutes, not hours.

The information of our clients is now in the ideal place, we now have a large database of past, current and future clients, in this way we know how to take each one of them, to offer them the best Support, in Pizza Patron, for obvious reasons our clients, are the most important thing for us, and thanks to Salesforce, we can provide the attention they expect so much from us.

SF Service Cloud review by Brian W.
Brian W.

"Remedy Force"

What do you like best?

The remedy force cloud application can be linked to our enterprise authentication system - this means we can use single sign on to log in to the product using the web interface.

Salesforce cloud also has integration with Microsoft Flow - this allows us to produce automatic triggers to integrate with other applications and reduce reliance on user action for monitoring for certain events

I have experimented with flow integration, however it requires more documentation to be able to make the tools more usable

What do you dislike?

Search does not allow complex queries

Interface does not work on all browsers

Poor integration with email service

Search results are not presented in any logical order - the search function is just a basic "free text" seach - this needs to be a better search using proper conditionals

It would be useful if these was more doumentation for using the service with Microsft Flow - I have tried to use the service but it doesn't tell me what I ought to be ablw to do. If there were some concrete examples of how to use the application programming interface then that would be very useful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Confirm it fits your requirements before committing to the product

Problem ticketing

Change requests

Incident reporting

Service requests

SF Service Cloud review by Athanasios S.
Athanasios S.

"Great Customer Overview and Support Platform"

What do you like best?

The different methods of submitting support requests and dynamic routing. You can submit requests through chat, email, and support forms. This tool has a great email2case tracking functionality that allows customers to even login to view their case. Agents can quickly look through their queue to see what they need to address based on priority or escalation. This platform allows agents to use predefined templates based on specific requests that come in.

What do you dislike?

If you are not a Salesforce Admin, this can take some time to learn and setup. You will need someone with Salesforce experience to set this up in order to get the best experience with this platform. If you are currently using this platform but in classic version, it can take time to adjust configuration and user experience if you want to switch to lightning experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for a 360 view of your customers. If setup correctly, you can run great reports/dashboards of incoming cases allowing you to setup KPI's for your internal support team. If you want to view your internal support process, this gives you great measurements on duration of incoming cases being closed and volume of cases closed by agent. This can be implemented for any size of support teams and customer volume.

Quickly connect with customers allowing agents to easily navigate through the cases. Agents also have different methods of communicating with the customer and better visibility of the customer. For example, how many cases they submitted previously, previous communication, entitlement status, and even previous products they purchased.

SF Service Cloud review by Ravi K.
Ravi K.

"Reduced Cost and Effective Tracking of SalesTeam"

What do you like best?

My Marketing team and Sales team uses Salesforce on a daily basis to manage the new and existing clients. WIth customized workflow, we can easily create cases and track them using Salesforce.

Visual Dashboards are helpful for the leads and management on projected revenue and track the current clients requests.

What do you dislike?

Faced few issues while integrating with Azure.

When my development team generates reports, they had to open each case and upload it for the sales team. The option to integrate email attachments to be added to salesforce cases was missing and much needed item.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing tool if your Sales team has to coordinate with more than one team. With cloud, Salesforce can be easily accessed from various parts of the world.

User forums are very active and helps you on any issue you might face.

With it's innovative ideas and great user interface, Salesforce is one of the best CRM in the current market.

Dashboards help management to track the teams progress.

Workflows help Sales team to collaborate internally well to close the deal.

Initially when looking for a CRM tool for my sales team, everyone suggested Salesforce to me as it is very innovate tool that delivers all the requirements for the individual needs and perfect for management. After doing some basic research, we bought this tool and very happy. Online support and forms are very active and answers the questions we have. With the UI, we can easily train the new sales persons.

SF Service Cloud review by Scott G.
Scott G.

"SalesForce for Schools"

What do you like best?

There are a handful of aspects that make SalesForce easy to love. First and foremost is the way in which it integrates with other services as a CRM. We use Classy for a donation platform, and that ultimately allows us to skip over exporting and importing our information.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is sort of simple, and that has to do with the reporting function of SalesForce. It's easy enough to spend time customizing a report, but saved reports become less easy to navigate, we've heard. Or perhaps it's that we can't share reports across user bases as easily, and that causes us to run into some trouble.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say this product guarantees you the opportunities to integrate other systems, and that alone improves upon cost-benefit.

Problem solving wise, we needed a CRM that could help us reduce time navigating between systems for info and SalesForce not only integrates across platforms, but synthesizes those files we need most.

SF Service Cloud review by Soumyadeep N.
Soumyadeep N.

"Pioneer of the Cloud"

What do you like best?

Salesforce can be integrated with multiple systems. This gives us an enhanced visibility to each system and users can review the work. The best part of it being that if a team member has been moved to a different team, all access related actions can be handled by clicks and settings and no extra maintenance efforts are required.

What do you dislike?

The organization wide limits are a drawback. The multi-tenant architecture has ensured that all systems are running with the same limits . While this is accurate to the usability prospective, with high grade enhancements, some legacy systems cannot be integrated or moved here because of the limits that Salesforce has in place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure to understand the organizations limits before investing in the technology. Salesforce would be a good choice for operations ranging from Mid to

With the current markets and systems, Salesforce has a foot in almost all business solutions. Salesforce service and Sales cloud being connected to each other, we have multiple solutions for almost all the requirements including CPQ. This plays major role in all verticals like Banking, Finance, Healthcare, Telco, high grade Machines.

The ease of doing business with the next level AI on the new Salesforce Eisenstein and Wave Analytics bundled with the CPQ solutions that Salesforce has brought in, it no wonder that Salesforce is indeed the leader in the cloud platforms.

With the expanse of its reach across the platforms and users, may it be Sales, Service, Interns learning for the first time or even analytics for any government agency, Salesforce has something for everyone.

SF Service Cloud review by Kyle C.
Kyle C.

"Great for HelpDesk"

What do you like best?

The great thing about using Salesforce for HelpDesk is the tickets are created and generated to better help resolve client issues. You assign the account and contact information and create an addressbook of data. You are also tracking problems that your clients have had along with the resolution to close the case

What do you dislike?

One things I don't like is that you are able to create different views of your tickets but the way to create the different views aren't quite intuitive. The canned views are good that the site comes with however I wish that it was easier to make custom views

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for ticket creation and tracking.

We manage a database and what we are doing is allowing customers to create help tickets through a portal or they are able to email the issue to our email address. We need to track KPI's by storing this information and also track what kind of issues our clients are having. These are really great in the long run.

SF Service Cloud review by Samael L.
Samael L.

"Salesforce"

What do you like best?

What I like about Salesforce, is the ability to handle customer's accounts. You can easily manage their accounts and add, delete, edit their information. We utilize this tool to have our customer's information and be able to get in contact with them if anything. This tool has "Help and training" so you can learn how to use efficiently the tool. Thanks to Salesforce, our data base is super organized and we don't have issues looking for profiles. This is something I like. You can look for accounts using the customer's email address or their phone number.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that it does not offer like many features. However, the ones it has, are the best. I personally think they can add value to the current features it has because they are very useful. They can increase their efficiency so it provides a better experience for us. Another thing I dislike is, that you are not able like to set reminders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce is the best tool for the database. You will not regret having this awesome tool in your company. It helps in a lot of ways. Making calls, sending email, administrating accounts, creating profiles, etc..

We utilize this tool to have our customer's information and be able to get in contact with them if anything. We have the ability to send emails directly from Salesforce. As well, the ability to make calls through this tool.

SF Service Cloud review by Nicholas K.
Nicholas K.

"Great product after you learn how to use it."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to navigate between sections within the software. If you need to see CSAT, it simple to switch to that, and not lose where you were working on another tab. I also like the ability to see me list of cases while working on another case. This gives me the flexibility to open another case without loosing my place. And the tabs at the top are excellent! Switching back and forth between tabs is a breeze. User profiles for fellow agents are helpful and allow me to find out who their supervisors are, and it gives me access to their contact information.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little glitchy and slow at times. The calendar function looks like it's from the beginning of time and is a little hard to read at a glance. I also don't have the ability to edit my case notes. I know it can be done, but every time I ask our internal support, they don't know how to fix it and they claim there isn't a way. I use two separate instances of SF, so I know it's possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you really take the time to learn about everything it has to offer while you're using it. Nothing worse than an entire team not knowing what they're doing, or how to navigate the software. Also, the calendar feature is functional, but I wouldn't bet on that being your only calendar... I still use outlook every day, and that seems to work much better for me.

We use it to track cases, and it's really easy to research our Clients' accounts and associated cases.

SF Service Cloud review by Gaurav J.
Gaurav J.

"Great End User PaaS"

What do you like best?

Interface and User Friendliness . Reliability of Data.

It Delivers smarter, more personalized support anywhere across the platform with this Service Cloud.

It Support customers over their favorite channel.Improve your field service operations with a mobile-first experience that uses Einstein AI to ensure technicians have the right tools and parts to do the job right.

It gives customers the option to help themselves with a custom, branded community that connects them to shared knowledge, helpful peers, and subject-matter experts.

When your customers have questions, your customer service team needs to be equipped to answer them quickly and easily. When your customer service is frictionless, customers are more likely to return to your product or service. Service Cloud gives agents the tools to deliver an outstanding customer experience, enabling them to work faster and more productively, which improves customer satisfaction and reduces costs. And with Service Cloud and Customer Communities, you can create a self-service community that allows customers to tap into the best information about your product, connect with peers, or contact a support agent when needed.

The Salesforce Lightning Console was designed with agent productivity in mind. With features such as email to case, skills-based routing, macros, and milestone tracking, Service Cloud gives agents the tools to quickly and efficiently respond to customers on any channel. Agents enjoy a streamlined, intuitive experience that gives them a 360-degree view of your customers, a comprehensive knowledge base, and access to company experts. It’s not just about your agents; your entire organization can glean insights from a case history or help provide technical expertise that answers a common service question.

What do you dislike?

Network Delay and Jitter. Unusual Downtime.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Customer Oriented Platform for performing Vendor Management and storing information into a unified way. We started using Salesforce Service Cloud only about 2 weeks and have a already been fascinated with their way of operation.

Vendor Management. Data Operations & Processes.

Unified way of storing huge data. Very Intuitive.

SF Service Cloud review by Marissa D.
Marissa D.

"Saelsforce review"

What do you like best?

I love how the documentation system and how easy it is to keep track of client's issues, how often they have called in, etc. I also love all the free learning that they offer to better improve your skills with the product. Also love how easily customizable everything within SalesForce is.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of clicking involved to close cases. I wish that the process was more streamlined. We have also had issues with the company settings being accidentally changed and administrators not having access to what they need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely! I love all the free learning that they offer to better improve your skills with the product. Also love how easily customizable everything within SalesForce is.

Salesforce allows us to keep track of all of our clients effectively and gives us a cohesive space to document all client interaction. It makes keeping track of everything our different teams do so much easier. I love it!!

SF Service Cloud review by Schqueatta J.
Schqueatta J.

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

It is easy to search the system and find cases created by other users and update those cases and track the case activity. It details the case owner, the user that called in, and the contact information. The system is easy to use and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the lag when there is a new case created and you have to wait about 2-3 minutes before you are able to access. I'm not sure if this is due to my company, but the ability to take ownership of a case from another department.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is so userfriendly. There is really no need for training.

It makes everything in this company available to all users. You don't have to reach out to a user for the notes/troubleshooting steps they've taken with a customer because you can see all of that yourself within the case.

SF Service Cloud review by Teddy J.
Teddy J.

"All-in-One Support Platform"

What do you like best?

I love how I can interact with emails from all channels, Facebook, and Twitter interactions all in one. I never have to leave the software, and I can create filters that put certain cases into separate "folders" if they have certain key words. I can add notes to cases on things I've tried with someone. I especially use notes if I forward the case above me. The person who now sees the case will also see my notes on my interaction with the customer. One of my favorite features is the customer history tab. Any time that have interacted with us, we can see all of those cases in one place.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how cluttered the interface gets with thousands of cases that get generated. It's annoying to get rid of spam cases. Deleting becomes a pain. Why can't there be a mass-delete option? Also, if you've been away from Desk.com for too long, you come back to thousands of cases. During that time, others may have already resolved the issues through external email or directly on Facebook so the cases become redundant and can cause duplicate interactions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up filters and connect social media account asap

Anytime a customer attempts to interact with us, we want to make sure they are responded to. We currently have multiple email accounts that customers can find and send emails to as well as multiple Facebook accounts. Desk.com just makes it all easier for customer support.

SF Service Cloud review by Stephen L.
Stephen L.

"Great Tool, Highly Customisable and Recommended if you are already a Salesforce Customer"

What do you like best?

The highly customisable data capture and workflow factor that comes as 'Standard' on the Salesforce Platform and the visibility that our customers get from the Customer Community, previously we had various bespoke solutions and have migrated to Salesforce Service Cloud successfully.

We now have end - end visibility for internal and external parties alike. From Sales Opportunity to Service Operations, our Sales Team gets to check whats going on with a customer at any particular time before making contact.

What do you dislike?

The cost, if you are looking for a ticketing system solely for Helpdesk or Service Desk use then this is probably not the right tool. The power and benefit comes in when you are also utilizing the Sales and maybe field service side , so you can get the 'single source of truth' data aspect, all reporting, and data is held in one place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering a move to the Salesforce Platform then this would be a great additional tool to your suite. It does however require some setup / config to meet your business needs.

Customisable Data Capture and Workflow: We will have 8 separate Companies, all with very different business needs from a Ticketing system all operating under one system , I do not believe we could of achieved this with any other 'packaged' system for the same cost.

Customer Community: From a system perspective we now have 1 place where our Customers (and account managers) can log/view Cases and see all of there information that we know about them in one place

"Saleforce "

What do you like best?

I like that you can use Salesforce to quickly pull up contacts and cases as well as attach documents and articles.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce can be a little confusing and overwhelming at first if you’re a new user. Sometimes navigating between can be confusing. I’ve closed tabs and when I restart those tabs will be open again and then I have a ton of tabs open that I have to go back and close once again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are new to Salesforce, it can be overwhelming. Someone told me it is similar to having a Facebook only for work which helped but my biggest tip would be to unruliness any training or tutorial your company provides on how to use Saleforce based on the type of work you will be using it for. For me, my company’s tutorial really helped. I went through it at least twice.

We help our clients with various payroll, HR, and software issues. Salesforce is a very great application to use to create, monitor, and manage cases (similar to help desk tickets) for our clients quickly and efficiently. I’m able to work fast and create cases while on the phone with clients as I’m multitasking and troubleshooting on other applications. I love the ability to search for articles within case I’ve created. I would not be able to provide quick resolutions to open cases without this function.

SF Service Cloud review by Rofiqul A.
Rofiqul A.

"Customer Service on the Go"

What do you like best?

You can handle any complaint or case from customer in anywhere because its support on mobile apps. also can receive case on many source like facebook, twitter, email and chat with single app

What do you dislike?

its depend on the internet connection because this is required high internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You better try it. because it more easier for your company and your work as a sales and customer service. because you can access it from anywhere and 24 hours. you feel connected to the customers all the time

i'm a sales person, but handle my customer's case also like if there is anything problem with my product they used, the 1st person usually they contact are the sales person. my company also have customer service but the customer more comfortable contact directly to me. so i need the mobile apps can handle 2 type of needs. Sales and Service on one app. the answer is Salesforce Service Cloud

SF Service Cloud review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"Salesforce Service Cloud "

What do you like best?

Service Cloud was very easy to set up. I was able to get it up and running in a couple of days. Tweaking settings was easy, too - I was able to make changes without having to call an implementation specialist.I appreciated the ability to create and tweak auto-assignment and queue rules. This allowed us to route tasks to the correct team members.

What do you dislike?

Very time-consuming data entry due to complexity.

Limited room for individualization.Event registration

Enhanced search functions

Ability to track no shows to an event

Recommendations to others considering the product

The one shortfall that we had was with reporting. The customer service team was always asking for more abilities to report on activities. Very time-consuming data entry due to complexity.

Limited room for individualization.

I appreciated the ability to create and tweak auto-assignment and queue rules. This allowed us to route tasks to the correct team members.Very detailed.

Truly complete client information.

Strong track recording.Easy search function

Integrates with our email client

Updates and changes are easy to make

SF Service Cloud review by oscar n.
oscar n.

"sales force "

What do you like best?

Keep a unified record of all your customer data, from the attendance history to orders and assets, to get an overview of your activities.

Excellent UI

Very easy to operate... even the sales guys love it.

Continuous upgrades

Innovative features never stop coming

Inbuilt Chatter tool

Given the amount SFDC spends on marketing and building a brand image being a user of the same gives a professional edge.

Not a difficult tool to learn technically

Low maintenance cost.

Elaborate App ecosystem with Appexchange

What do you dislike?

* You have to be online to use Salesforce.com’s full functionality

* One license per user.

* Transition between multiple screens to process transactions.

* Some common task need to be completed using third party solutions from AppExchange

* Limited only to CRM, no question of ERP model.

* High developing cost

* Less experienced developers

* With every new release, make sure your existing functionality doesn't brake

* Lot of governor limits

* UI outdated

Very costly

Hidden costs

No concurrent licensing

No industry specific evolved editions

Only Cloud model, no on premise option

For additional functionalities Appexchange is very costly ecosystem

Most innovations are not relevant to traditional businesses

Technically a lot of limitations on customizations

Recommendations to others considering the product

With visual search, you just need your camera to get the quickest, most accurate product search results. It’s no surprise that sites and retailers like Pinterest, Google, Amazon, ASOS, eBay, Home Depot, and Forever 21 are making the investment in visual search.

SF Service Cloud review by Bella F.
Bella F.

"Never miss a email to your support desk"

What do you like best?

I love most of the features that pack in Desk.com to solve our user queries and problems, so of the features like integration of chats, ticketing, reporting, business insights and the ability to add flex agents when required without a need to a get a separate license for the flex agents

What do you dislike?

We do not have any option on the desk.com to export all the emails we have received from our users, at any given point of time we can export only up to 20000 cases in a single excel file and we will have to manually create a report for every 20000 cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a product that highly needs to solve your support problems then there is no second option other than Desk.com. The best support desk that can solve all your customer needs.

Even the agents who use the desk tool do not require much of training as it is a very simple tool to use.

Also, we can know whether our users are satisfied or not by the CSAT scoring option integrated within the desk.com.

We are using the Desk.com for the last 5 years to solve all our customer support emails. We have integrated the desk.com with the live chat so it is very useful in creating a ticket directly to the desk.com from the live chat without coming out of the window. Also we generate reports directly from the business insights to provide it to the management when required which is a nice addition to the product.

"Mediocre CRM"

What do you like best?

I like some of the options for customization and the fact that you can link to outside sites and information within the platform itself. When added tools like product visualizers are working a d implemented, the integration makes things that much easier to get to our customers.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how dated the system feels when using it. It feels as though there are a lot of different moving parts that have been pieced together, that normally would not fit.It is not visually appealing and it extremely easy to lose your place. When using multiple tabs, the performance suffers drastically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to make sure you have someone who is familiar with Salesforce. Complete utilization can be extremely helpful, especially when using the social aspect of the product.

CRM and database resolutions are the main use for us. We do use the social aspect of it that is built in which makes it pretty easy to communicate with the masses or individuals with updates. When searching in Salesforce, all of the data is presented to you which can be useful.

SF Service Cloud review by Nick H.
Nick H.

"Streamlined Tool for Any Business"

What do you like best?

Salesforce integrates seamlessly with the use of the Google Business Suite. More so, we heavily utilize Salesforce as our primary means of tracking all Client correspondence as well as maintaining consistent metric reporting. Salesforce has an incredibly intuitive interface and supports a nearly endless number of plugins to assist with various business functions an organization would utilize.

What do you dislike?

As a business owner myself, the only particular matter I can say I dislike would be the pricing. I do wish that Salesforce was more affordable for small business owners, as it typically caters to much larger organizations that are able to afford the appropriate number of user licenses.

Our organization heavily utilizes Salesforce in its entirety; from KPI and metric tracking to automated customer correspondence tracking. From establishing tasks and associating them to particular Client accounts have streamlined the flow of our entire business day. Salesforce mobile allows the opportunity to be away from your workspace and still be able to fully manage and utilize features that the web version supports; which enhances the already incredible features of this product.

SF Service Cloud review by User

"Good CRM to take biz to next level"

What do you like best?

SalesForce is a great CRM to help you take your business to the next level. We were using a CRM our company created which was very limiting. SF has allowed us to grow our business and increase client retention.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to send mass text messages and mass emailing. It's also pretty expensive and we're always having to increase our bill since we need more storage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I highly recommend using Salesforce. It's number one for a reason - it allows us to successfully communicate with our clients as well as our entire company. Without Salesforce, we wouldn't be able to achieve the results we are achieving today. It's not the cheapest in the industry but that's by design - you have to spend money to make money.

We are now able to easily and quickly manage our client base of over 3000 teams. Prior to Salesforce, we weren't able to break a certain revenue goal - which we crushed while using Salesforce. We are excited to keep growing with Salesforce and making 2019 our best year yet!

SF Service Cloud review by Shaun B.
Shaun B.

"Good application but with some issues"

What do you like best?

Fairly straight forward to use. I like the recently viewed items menu to the bottom left of the screen. It is a fast application.

What do you dislike?

This might not be a Salesforce issue but an internal organizational integration issue due to the number of different business units in the company and the desire to consolidate all these Salesforce accesses into one. However I think Salesforce must take some blame for this issue. The transition has not been smooth at all. Over 1 year later and Salesforce is not working as efficient as it used to before the company's desire to consolidate the different Salesforce setups used by different business units.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integration between different business units within the same company should be seriously evaluated and considered before proceeding with Salesforce.

A fast, efficient and organized sales process. Centralizing quotes and signed orders and all the relevant details in one place.

SF Service Cloud review by Ian B.
Ian B.

"Flexible service cloud"

What do you like best?

Everything in Salesforce is record based which really makes it easy to work with and retrieve records. I think the design and interrelationship between records is done better than other ticketing systems out there. I worked on integrating Customers, Contacts, Opportunities, and Cases from Salesforce into our backend systems using DBAmp and I found that it ended up being easier to work with than expected.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike that you cannot just copy and paste a screenshot into a regular or e-mail reply to a customer. I've seen other help desk solutions allow for this but no, instead you have to save the image somewhere then you have to browse to go and find it and then attach it. This takes way to long and is not efficient. Why can't I just paste a screenshot into the reply window??

We needed a solution to manage a high volume of support requests from our customers. Our previous help desk solution was end of life and we need to move to another solution. Salesforce allows us to do that and integrated into our ERP system on premise.

SF Service Cloud review by Erin K.
Erin K.

"Does the job/not perfect"

What do you like best?

MOST of the features are beneficial, at least the ones that we use on my tier. The most important is how efficient it is to record important information and make it accessible for other users of the site to obtain it. In addition to that, it increased speed for us to be able to reach more clients per day. And to top that, it allows us to sort by time so we are never accidentally calling clients in different time zones too early in the morning (its difficult being on the east coast trying to get in touch with somebody on the west coast hehe).

What do you dislike?

Overall, the site is pretty successful and I love using it compared to ones that I have used in the past. There are a few issues I've found in using Salesforce over a longer period of time.

* Very slow - it can take several minutes to get a page to load occasionally, or after I submit some information on a person's profile it can take a while before I'm ready to move to the next just to be sure it doesn't accidentally submit to another person's profile (so many oops moments when that happens)

* Occasionally it will look like its not loading, you might hit save again, only to find that the addition you have submitted has entered/loaded several times

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to get to know all of the features before jumping in. It is a fairly easy site to use/intuitive, but if you're not taking advantage of all the features it can be less than ideal for your company.

It allows us to successfully screen/communicate with clients and share the information with other members of the team so we can all stay on the same page. Far more organized than previous sites/methods we have used.

SF Service Cloud review by Administrator

"Salesforce Service cloud"

What do you like best?

It is very good ticketing tool or service based functionality. also it will firt for any type of organization which they wanted to tracking some kind of communication and follow up the response for their clients. The clients can be any type horizon or vertical.

What do you dislike?

It is running on the cloud, after lighting experience upgrade little performance issue on certain area. but not all the use case. So overall some issue is there but advantage has more value then of this. So it should be fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is better to choose if we already have saleforce in place. So that all Sales, marketing and service cloud will accessed in same place. In fact basic service cloud will be part of enterpice edition.

there is many other ways being used. like internal communication and sales reps issue being responded and track their issue. there are some situation like live agent chat are being attached to the case. So that we can track for higher hierarchy in the org. also some of the internal changes on the back end system being tracked, so that it helps for audit trail during some compliance issue.so overall it is better place to commucation and resolve the issue in time and being tracked by mangers. The service console is good like all at one place. you can search or create the lead and attach the case how that particular lead is being created. so here reps can make more productivity.

SF Service Cloud review by Caulleen N.
Caulleen N.

"Desk.com automates everything! "

What do you like best?

We are a small company; however, we do a lot of customer support for our core base. Desk.com helps us sooo much! we are able to take the data (tags) and use it to develop better SOPs, FAQ docs, and training materials and ultimately help our support teams save time.

What do you dislike?

We do run into glitches every now and then (send emails that never send)...I also wish the appearance of the threads were nicer. There isn't an easy distinction from email to email for the user and the HTML formatting makes it pretty bland. Any chance I could upload a signature too?

Recommendations to others considering the product

All of your support is in one area and is a piece of cake to analyze.

We track our support: the number of calls and emails; who is answering them; how many teams or individuals are involved, etc.

SF Service Cloud review by Pedro G.
Pedro G.

"salesforce Service Cloud"

What do you like best?

It is great since you can track a big amount of different cases at the same time without loosing track of the cases you are working on. It has great features such as email to case, skills-based routing, macros, and milestone tracking. It is very easy to implement Template for automatic email responses and this is one of the most useful tools since on other CRMs this is sometimes very complex to setup, but in salesforce it is very easy

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to remember all the different tab you have and also having different permission sets can be kind of frustrating if one of your partners can view certain things and you cant, but this has a greater purpose and it is understandable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great investment if you have a big support team

The customer service team and sales team can work a lot faster on their section since salesforce offers a very fast way of working on numerous things at the same time.

SF Service Cloud review by Sandy A.
Sandy A.

"Great service for multiple levels of any organization"

What do you like best?

I love that Salesforce is a single seamless service that can build in multiple different tools into an organization's domain. Some examples of what any company can do with Salesforce: social media for the organization, develop powerful reporting, and of course manage the entire sales team's opportunities.

What do you dislike?

That the pipeline and opportunities within the sales functions are "snapshot views." There are no historic views. For example, you can't run a report to see what the pipeline looked like 6 months ago. Your reports filter on the current pipeline as it stands now. Apparently Salesforce is addressing this through their "Wave Analytics" tool, but we are just now building out our functionality with that tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend looking at Salesforce's different services. The nature of their product is such that you can add in many different services into your organization's base Salesforce site, expanding the capabilities. We have Salesforce Wave (a data visualization/reporting tool much like Tableau), Chatter (an in-house social media network for our organization to create groups and talk about work events and personal interests & hobbies), and multiple expanded options for our sales team. All are built into our existing Salesforce iteration and work seamlessly on the Salesforce site.

I work in Finance and we are able to generate monthly reports based on the work the Sales teams do in Salesforce. It makes collaboration simple because we are not constantly needing e-mail/phone communication with our sales guys. We just pull their data through Salesforce.

SF Service Cloud review by Maeghyn T.
Maeghyn T.

"Hard to start but AMAZING once started"

What do you like best?

When I first logged into Salesforce, I was totally lost. We were using it primarily as a CRM that just held people's information. We didn't track donations very well. Now we have worked with a developer and there is so much you can do with it. There are so many integrations that make it easy to utilize. Being able to go from Gmail, and mailchimp straight into salesforce is amazing. We are able to better track donations, potential donors and so much more.

What do you dislike?

Like I mentioned before it is hard to start. If you have no experience in Salesforce, it can be quite intimidating. Once you have training, or just a colleague who knows salesforce you can do so much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get trained or find someone who knows how to use the software.

We are able to better track our donations. This helps us to keep track of donation leads, who has given when and what.

SF Service Cloud review by Yohan A.
Yohan A.

"Herramienta sencilla para manejo de tickets de soporte"

What do you like best?

Interfaz sencilla y poderosa, se adapta al uso de múltiples agentes de soporte filtrando y asignando casos según los criterios impuestos. La posibilidad de agregar un nivel de prioridad a cada caso y el que se muestre el tiempo de manejo que ha tenido el caso es bastante util para medir el tiempo de respuesta que se le da a los clientes.

What do you dislike?

Presenta un poco de dificultad para buscar casos cerrados cuando no se conoce el numero de ticket o el titulo del mismo, en ocasiones hay un retraso en el envió de las respuestas o la recepción de los correos que se reciben mediante la plataforma.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excelente herramienta cuando se cuenta con un equipo de muchas personas y se quieren centralizar los requerimientos de soporte de varias áreas de una compañía.

Damos soporte en el área de e-commerce solucionando problemas de usabilidad, gestión y funcionamiento de tiendas virtuales, la herramienta se hace sumamente útil para centralizar todos los casos de todos los clientes y hacerles un seguimiento sencillo y rápido.

SF Service Cloud review by Rajasekar S.
Rajasekar S.

"Salesforce service cloud"

What do you like best?

1.Simple UI Simple workflow building and management

2.Multiple channels can be integrated, including social media posts. there's a live character counter for agents when writing responses.

3.As a helpdesk case tool, it works. Great for simple troubleshooting and just general inquiry cases where by correspondences are kept to a minimum.

What do you dislike?

1.I wish there was a decent mobile interface. Each time I try and access on a mobile device it is very hard to navigate.

2.The cost would probably be the only thing that I would consider to be a downfall of this software as I believe it can get kind of spendy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hi Users,

This is really good tool for customer services. it will reduce most of the man work by self service method. so i am strongly recommend this one.

This tool was make easy my help desk task in end 2 end. The live chat and self service option is really great and it reduced most of the internal man works.

SF Service Cloud review by Megan L.
Megan L.

"Helpful in my day-to-day tasks"

What do you like best?

It's extremely user friendly. Our company uses it to communicate regarding customer requests and issues they may have. Everything is logged under the customer which is great when you need to go back and check anything. I use it every day and it's probably my favorite out of everything I use daily.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I don't like about Salesforce. It has everything I need for a typical day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce makes it easy to communicate with peers who work remoteley and keeps a log of requests, comments, opportunities, etc. within a customer page.

I use it for requests my colleagues have on their accounts such as business reports, special orders, etc. It makes it easy to communicate about the customers while my colleagues are working remotely or on the road.

SF Service Cloud review by Kristen V.
Kristen V.

"Good program that incorporates a lot of useful features."

What do you like best?

I work in technical support, but this is one program I use to review accounts. My company has customized a part of Salesforce that allows us to view not only sales orders, but account notes, helpful links to company resources, and even troubleshooting tools. I like that Salesforce gave my company the freedom to customize it for our own personal needs.

What do you dislike?

While it does sync with our billing programs pretty well for the most part, it can miss some important data. I wish that process could be perfected. When we put account notes in Salesforce, they will end up in the billers, but it doesn't work the other way around. It would be nice to have that backwards synchronization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like any similar software that has database capabilities, to make searching and finding accounts and orders easier, make sure to fill in as many fields as possible when setting them up. My biggest challenge with Salesforce is finding the correct accounts, and that is made easier with more due diligence by the people who use the product.

It has helped me to find out how far along a customer's sale has gone. We get a lot of calls from customers looking to find out what the status of their sale/installation is. This is very helpful for keeping track of it. It is probably the only tool that both technical support and sales are both fluent in.

SF Service Cloud review by Grant W.
Grant W.

"Salesforce Service Cloud"

What do you like best?

I like the way salesforce has all its fields set out and also it is very easy to search for anything. Case management is very easy and our customer and clients love it as they can get portal access to create and manage their own tickets. Also they are able to search for tickets and look at all the history. We also really like the way we can link to Jira and see open bug tickets and the status of them.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that it is not possible to merge 2 or more tickets together, we find the reporting not very user friendly and can be difficult to get the exact data we are looking for. 3rd party plugins are not very easy to integrate with and we have spent a lot of time on this. We do not like the fact that emails are shown in plain text by default it should be that we can view emails in html by default. Queue management is not easily customisable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce is the market leader and as long as it is setup correctly in the first place it will do wonders for any medium to large business.

We use Salesforce as a way to interact with all of our customers we have links to our own internal systems as well

SF Service Cloud review by Anand P.
Anand P.

"Well supported tool"

What do you like best?

It is an easy way to address customer support and built in feature lets us easily manage and creative follow up with the tickets.

Also has auto-case creation mechanisms and auto- email generation mechanisms which makes things very easy.

What do you dislike?

Eventhough it is a best support tool, it is a bit complicated to learn and understand. There are few third party tools which is bit easy to use for small-scale businesses and they can be integrated with salesforce also. So it would be better if the case management process is made little more simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! I will definately recommend to others, this will enhance your productivity as well as good communications with the customers.

It helps a lot in case creation, and assigning tickets based on priority, also it sends automatic emails and the very best part is it is connected with other objects. So it helps in finding all the cases related to a particular object.

SF Service Cloud review by Heather D.
Heather D.

"Complex interface. Customizable options galore, well rounded software. Cloud is top k notch "

What do you like best?

Cloud service options and reliability. The options you can make and create are amazing. Maybe a. Little too much for beginners. You should have no issue with what options you need and the availability that Salesforce creates.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a little high.

Too many options.. Its great to be able to fully customize what you use and what you see, yet I can get lost in this. I end up doing circles, getting lost and distracted by the oh so many things that are visually distracting me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Too much going on at once.

Maybe consider adjusting the user friendly issue.

I adapt to software quickly, yet I struggle with this one.

None at this time, I chose to go another route with my cloud service. I thought Salesforce would have been great for my business, I had used it with another company prior to my personal business use. Yet, when I established Salesforce in my own way, I was thrown off and lost most of the time. I would get frustrated and end ip quitting. Just to return to this head ache Salesforce created for me, later.

SF Service Cloud review by mike s.
mike s.

"system works great."

What do you like best?

i like it because it works and talks to our other systems, if a customer calls in it recognizes the number and pulls all his info up on the screen so we can assist him a lot faster then asking a bunch of questions.

What do you dislike?

I really have not discovered anything at this time that I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this system is great, you can customize this to work for many asspects of a business, we have sales and product support and a cores team along with our failure analisys department that all can work from one ticket in the system. our customers are also on the ticket so they can see the steps of the claims and be informed.

we run a remanufacturing plant, if a customer calls in with a problem we are here to assist them with parts to fix the unit or we send out a replacement.

SF Service Cloud review by Willy B.
Willy B.

"Salesforce is a Powerfull Tool to work Cases"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to be able to manage customer cases in an organize matter, how I can have all communication with the client from within the platform, work files, have interoffice communication, add comments, social connectivity all in all is a powerful tool to work the type of technical cases that I manage on a daily basis.

This has got to be by far the most powerful CRM I have ever seen, want to handle leads there's no better app in the market.

What do you dislike?

Files that are attached to a case, I don't like the way I have to manage those, to many steps to be able to view an image.

Setting up customize fields or when creating leads it can be challenging because there are too many steps you have to follow in order to configure it properly.

Creating Contacts or company is not an easy task

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool is so complete, there are so many uses lead management, case creation and management and these are just two of the many uses you can have. There are so many use to salesforce, I have to provide support also to a lot of customer using the platform and majority are sales oriented and are very happy.

I work for a major provider of a service and have millions of clients, we work on their technical issues. The tools makes it simple for us to work these cases from all these clients, all communication is done through the tool, all notes and documents are also handled from within the same tool.

SF Service Cloud review by Brett H.
Brett H.

"Best CRM for the Buck"

What do you like best?

what i like most about sales force is the ability to keep track of clients with detailed notes and reminders that i can set. There is a very easy learning curve with salesforce you don't need to be a computer guru to use the software.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a whole lot that i dislike about salesforce the only thing that I do dislike is the potential for duplicate accounts to be created within salesforce.

predominantly we use it a sales tool for keeping track of the sales cycle. At first we use to use an excel sheet to track the progress of our leads but Salesforce is leaps and bounds a better tool to use.

SF Service Cloud review by Madeleine M.
Madeleine M.

"Multi-Functional Platform"

What do you like best?

I love how Salesforce can be used across different departments, allowing for a number of teams to view the same information but through their own lens. It's encouraging to know that everyone is on the same page when it comes to accessing the information stored on Salesforce, but there are enough filters that reduce the information that is not needed for my particular team.

What do you dislike?

The design of Salesforce is great, but sometimes sifting through the information feels like an overload. What I want are the basics, nothing related to the sales team. The filters are helpful, but it would be easier to manage if I didn't have to worry about filtering things.

Salesforce is a great place to access information for different customers, including contact names, phone numbers, addresses, etc. One of the greatest things is how the system quickly recognizes who someone is or what something is simply by entering a name or a combination of digits. The search engine is incredibly robust and reduces the time spent searching for something specific.

SF Service Cloud review by Daniel d.
Daniel d.

"Resolve cases in a centralized and simple way"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to search the system to enter creator cases by other users who belong to the work group. It is also easy to edit with new information and follow the state in which a specific case is found. It is very easy to use and friendly. The possibility of interacting with clients through electronic mail and interaction through social networks is very useful. It is important to highlight how important and powerful its analytical and reporting system is, thanks to which we can know in detail very specific data of each of the cases that have been treated.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce Service Cloud is a software that is too expensive, and the economic effort to make is only useful if you are going to apply it to clients and projects of a certain size. In addition, Service Cloud becomes a very useful tool if it is used together with other Salesforce modules, such as Sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a useful and excellent tool if you have a team with many people to be able to squeeze all the power of the functionalities of the tool.

I work in a project in which service is offered to a huge number of clients in the same day. The best of all is that we can work, communicate with customers, attach documents and notes, and resolve any type of doubt from the same tool. All this in a simple and fast way. Incredible to be able to support so many clients in this way.

SF Service Cloud review by Cadedra R.
Cadedra R.

"Good for centering different departments"

What do you like best?

It's easy to communicate among groups. It's kind of like a social media platform for your company

What do you dislike?

While you can get it on mobile devices, it depends on wifi so poor signals may cause disruption in communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great especially if you have different properties or locations that you want to record data from. It's mobile capabilities also make it great for any associates that are on the go and may not always have a computer present.

We use it as a way to track and communicate guest requests and issues, chat with guests, and chat with associates. We also use it to place work orders to our engineering department.

SF Service Cloud review by Consultant in Restaurants
Consultant in Restaurants

"Useful Once You Know What You're Looking At"

What do you like best?

The best part about Salesforce is that after the introductory period it's extremely user friendly. There is a plethora of information at your fingertips from all departments that log cases through the program. You can find out which sales member set up a client, who handles their contracts, when they last called. All in all the product becomes more and more useful each day.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve to using Salesforce is low if all you're doing is logging cases. It is a very straightforward product. You do have to do a bit more digging to truly find out all the options you have within the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the product from my own personal experiences. As a member of a large company with multiple branches that implement Salesforce it has made information sharing easier and much more user friendly.

Salesforce solves many organizational problems I've run into at other jobs, and truly that is a benefit alone. Other benefits I've noticed are that it allows for quality to be monitored and accountability to be enforced.

Learn more about Salesforce Service Cloud

Salesforce Service Cloud Videos

Learning about Salesforce Service Cloud?

* We monitor all Salesforce Service Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.