Salesforce Service Cloud

(1,396)

The Service Cloud is a social customer service application, built on a SaaS model, that empowers companies to manage all customer information and service needs.

Work for Salesforce Service Cloud?

Learning about SF Service Cloud?

Salesforce Service Cloud Reviews

Ask SF Service Cloud a Question
Showing 1,400 SF Service Cloud reviews
SF Service Cloud review by Soumyadeep N.
Soumyadeep N.

"Pioneer of the Cloud"

What do you like best?

Salesforce can be integrated with multiple systems. This gives us an enhanced visibility to each system and users can review the work. The best part of it being that if a team member has been moved to a different team, all access related actions can be handled by clicks and settings and no extra maintenance efforts are required.

What do you dislike?

The organization wide limits are a drawback. The multi-tenant architecture has ensured that all systems are running with the same limits . While this is accurate to the usability prospective, with high grade enhancements, some legacy systems cannot be integrated or moved here because of the limits that Salesforce has in place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure to understand the organizations limits before investing in the technology. Salesforce would be a good choice for operations ranging from Mid to

With the current markets and systems, Salesforce has a foot in almost all business solutions. Salesforce service and Sales cloud being connected to each other, we have multiple solutions for almost all the requirements including CPQ. This plays major role in all verticals like Banking, Finance, Healthcare, Telco, high grade Machines.

The ease of doing business with the next level AI on the new Salesforce Eisenstein and Wave Analytics bundled with the CPQ solutions that Salesforce has brought in, it no wonder that Salesforce is indeed the leader in the cloud platforms.

With the expanse of its reach across the platforms and users, may it be Sales, Service, Interns learning for the first time or even analytics for any government agency, Salesforce has something for everyone.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce Service Cloud
SF Service Cloud review by Kyle C.
Kyle C.

"Great for HelpDesk"

What do you like best?

The great thing about using Salesforce for HelpDesk is the tickets are created and generated to better help resolve client issues. You assign the account and contact information and create an addressbook of data. You are also tracking problems that your clients have had along with the resolution to close the case

What do you dislike?

One things I don't like is that you are able to create different views of your tickets but the way to create the different views aren't quite intuitive. The canned views are good that the site comes with however I wish that it was easier to make custom views

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for ticket creation and tracking.

We manage a database and what we are doing is allowing customers to create help tickets through a portal or they are able to email the issue to our email address. We need to track KPI's by storing this information and also track what kind of issues our clients are having. These are really great in the long run.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

SF Service Cloud review by Daniel d.
Daniel d.

"Resolve cases in a centralized and simple way"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to search the system to enter creator cases by other users who belong to the work group. It is also easy to edit with new information and follow the state in which a specific case is found. It is very easy to use and friendly. The possibility of interacting with clients through electronic mail and interaction through social networks is very useful. It is important to highlight how important and powerful its analytical and reporting system is, thanks to which we can know in detail very specific data of each of the cases that have been treated.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce Service Cloud is a software that is too expensive, and the economic effort to make is only useful if you are going to apply it to clients and projects of a certain size. In addition, Service Cloud becomes a very useful tool if it is used together with other Salesforce modules, such as Sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a useful and excellent tool if you have a team with many people to be able to squeeze all the power of the functionalities of the tool.

I work in a project in which service is offered to a huge number of clients in the same day. The best of all is that we can work, communicate with customers, attach documents and notes, and resolve any type of doubt from the same tool. All this in a simple and fast way. Incredible to be able to support so many clients in this way.

SF Service Cloud review by Samael L.
Samael L.

"Salesforce"

What do you like best?

What I like about Salesforce, is the ability to handle customer's accounts. You can easily manage their accounts and add, delete, edit their information. We utilize this tool to have our customer's information and be able to get in contact with them if anything. This tool has "Help and training" so you can learn how to use efficiently the tool. Thanks to Salesforce, our data base is super organized and we don't have issues looking for profiles. This is something I like. You can look for accounts using the customer's email address or their phone number.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that it does not offer like many features. However, the ones it has, are the best. I personally think they can add value to the current features it has because they are very useful. They can increase their efficiency so it provides a better experience for us. Another thing I dislike is, that you are not able like to set reminders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce is the best tool for the database. You will not regret having this awesome tool in your company. It helps in a lot of ways. Making calls, sending email, administrating accounts, creating profiles, etc..

We utilize this tool to have our customer's information and be able to get in contact with them if anything. We have the ability to send emails directly from Salesforce. As well, the ability to make calls through this tool.

SF Service Cloud review by Nicholas K.
Nicholas K.

"Great product after you learn how to use it."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to navigate between sections within the software. If you need to see CSAT, it simple to switch to that, and not lose where you were working on another tab. I also like the ability to see me list of cases while working on another case. This gives me the flexibility to open another case without loosing my place. And the tabs at the top are excellent! Switching back and forth between tabs is a breeze. User profiles for fellow agents are helpful and allow me to find out who their supervisors are, and it gives me access to their contact information.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little glitchy and slow at times. The calendar function looks like it's from the beginning of time and is a little hard to read at a glance. I also don't have the ability to edit my case notes. I know it can be done, but every time I ask our internal support, they don't know how to fix it and they claim there isn't a way. I use two separate instances of SF, so I know it's possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you really take the time to learn about everything it has to offer while you're using it. Nothing worse than an entire team not knowing what they're doing, or how to navigate the software. Also, the calendar feature is functional, but I wouldn't bet on that being your only calendar... I still use outlook every day, and that seems to work much better for me.

We use it to track cases, and it's really easy to research our Clients' accounts and associated cases.

SF Service Cloud review by Gaurav J.
Gaurav J.

"Great End User PaaS"

What do you like best?

Interface and User Friendliness . Reliability of Data.

It Delivers smarter, more personalized support anywhere across the platform with this Service Cloud.

It Support customers over their favorite channel.Improve your field service operations with a mobile-first experience that uses Einstein AI to ensure technicians have the right tools and parts to do the job right.

It gives customers the option to help themselves with a custom, branded community that connects them to shared knowledge, helpful peers, and subject-matter experts.

When your customers have questions, your customer service team needs to be equipped to answer them quickly and easily. When your customer service is frictionless, customers are more likely to return to your product or service. Service Cloud gives agents the tools to deliver an outstanding customer experience, enabling them to work faster and more productively, which improves customer satisfaction and reduces costs. And with Service Cloud and Customer Communities, you can create a self-service community that allows customers to tap into the best information about your product, connect with peers, or contact a support agent when needed.

The Salesforce Lightning Console was designed with agent productivity in mind. With features such as email to case, skills-based routing, macros, and milestone tracking, Service Cloud gives agents the tools to quickly and efficiently respond to customers on any channel. Agents enjoy a streamlined, intuitive experience that gives them a 360-degree view of your customers, a comprehensive knowledge base, and access to company experts. It’s not just about your agents; your entire organization can glean insights from a case history or help provide technical expertise that answers a common service question.

What do you dislike?

Network Delay and Jitter. Unusual Downtime.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Customer Oriented Platform for performing Vendor Management and storing information into a unified way. We started using Salesforce Service Cloud only about 2 weeks and have a already been fascinated with their way of operation.

Vendor Management. Data Operations & Processes.

Unified way of storing huge data. Very Intuitive.

SF Service Cloud review by Marissa D.
Marissa D.

"Saelsforce review"

What do you like best?

I love how the documentation system and how easy it is to keep track of client's issues, how often they have called in, etc. I also love all the free learning that they offer to better improve your skills with the product. Also love how easily customizable everything within SalesForce is.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of clicking involved to close cases. I wish that the process was more streamlined. We have also had issues with the company settings being accidentally changed and administrators not having access to what they need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely! I love all the free learning that they offer to better improve your skills with the product. Also love how easily customizable everything within SalesForce is.

Salesforce allows us to keep track of all of our clients effectively and gives us a cohesive space to document all client interaction. It makes keeping track of everything our different teams do so much easier. I love it!!

SF Service Cloud review by Schqueatta J.
Schqueatta J.

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

It is easy to search the system and find cases created by other users and update those cases and track the case activity. It details the case owner, the user that called in, and the contact information. The system is easy to use and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the lag when there is a new case created and you have to wait about 2-3 minutes before you are able to access. I'm not sure if this is due to my company, but the ability to take ownership of a case from another department.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is so userfriendly. There is really no need for training.

It makes everything in this company available to all users. You don't have to reach out to a user for the notes/troubleshooting steps they've taken with a customer because you can see all of that yourself within the case.

SF Service Cloud review by Teddy J.
Teddy J.

"All-in-One Support Platform"

What do you like best?

I love how I can interact with emails from all channels, Facebook, and Twitter interactions all in one. I never have to leave the software, and I can create filters that put certain cases into separate "folders" if they have certain key words. I can add notes to cases on things I've tried with someone. I especially use notes if I forward the case above me. The person who now sees the case will also see my notes on my interaction with the customer. One of my favorite features is the customer history tab. Any time that have interacted with us, we can see all of those cases in one place.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how cluttered the interface gets with thousands of cases that get generated. It's annoying to get rid of spam cases. Deleting becomes a pain. Why can't there be a mass-delete option? Also, if you've been away from Desk.com for too long, you come back to thousands of cases. During that time, others may have already resolved the issues through external email or directly on Facebook so the cases become redundant and can cause duplicate interactions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up filters and connect social media account asap

Anytime a customer attempts to interact with us, we want to make sure they are responded to. We currently have multiple email accounts that customers can find and send emails to as well as multiple Facebook accounts. Desk.com just makes it all easier for customer support.

SF Service Cloud review by Stephen L.
Stephen L.

"Great Tool, Highly Customisable and Recommended if you are already a Salesforce Customer"

What do you like best?

The highly customisable data capture and workflow factor that comes as 'Standard' on the Salesforce Platform and the visibility that our customers get from the Customer Community, previously we had various bespoke solutions and have migrated to Salesforce Service Cloud successfully.

We now have end - end visibility for internal and external parties alike. From Sales Opportunity to Service Operations, our Sales Team gets to check whats going on with a customer at any particular time before making contact.

What do you dislike?

The cost, if you are looking for a ticketing system solely for Helpdesk or Service Desk use then this is probably not the right tool. The power and benefit comes in when you are also utilizing the Sales and maybe field service side , so you can get the 'single source of truth' data aspect, all reporting, and data is held in one place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering a move to the Salesforce Platform then this would be a great additional tool to your suite. It does however require some setup / config to meet your business needs.

Customisable Data Capture and Workflow: We will have 8 separate Companies, all with very different business needs from a Ticketing system all operating under one system , I do not believe we could of achieved this with any other 'packaged' system for the same cost.

Customer Community: From a system perspective we now have 1 place where our Customers (and account managers) can log/view Cases and see all of there information that we know about them in one place

SF Service Cloud review by Rofiqul A.
Rofiqul A.

"Customer Service on the Go"

What do you like best?

You can handle any complaint or case from customer in anywhere because its support on mobile apps. also can receive case on many source like facebook, twitter, email and chat with single app

What do you dislike?

its depend on the internet connection because this is required high internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You better try it. because it more easier for your company and your work as a sales and customer service. because you can access it from anywhere and 24 hours. you feel connected to the customers all the time

i'm a sales person, but handle my customer's case also like if there is anything problem with my product they used, the 1st person usually they contact are the sales person. my company also have customer service but the customer more comfortable contact directly to me. so i need the mobile apps can handle 2 type of needs. Sales and Service on one app. the answer is Salesforce Service Cloud

SF Service Cloud review by Bella F.
Bella F.

"Never miss a email to your support desk"

What do you like best?

I love most of the features that pack in Desk.com to solve our user queries and problems, so of the features like integration of chats, ticketing, reporting, business insights and the ability to add flex agents when required without a need to a get a separate license for the flex agents

What do you dislike?

We do not have any option on the desk.com to export all the emails we have received from our users, at any given point of time we can export only up to 20000 cases in a single excel file and we will have to manually create a report for every 20000 cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a product that highly needs to solve your support problems then there is no second option other than Desk.com. The best support desk that can solve all your customer needs.

Even the agents who use the desk tool do not require much of training as it is a very simple tool to use.

Also, we can know whether our users are satisfied or not by the CSAT scoring option integrated within the desk.com.

We are using the Desk.com for the last 5 years to solve all our customer support emails. We have integrated the desk.com with the live chat so it is very useful in creating a ticket directly to the desk.com from the live chat without coming out of the window. Also we generate reports directly from the business insights to provide it to the management when required which is a nice addition to the product.

SF Service Cloud review by Shaun B.
Shaun B.

"Good application but with some issues"

What do you like best?

Fairly straight forward to use. I like the recently viewed items menu to the bottom left of the screen. It is a fast application.

What do you dislike?

This might not be a Salesforce issue but an internal organizational integration issue due to the number of different business units in the company and the desire to consolidate all these Salesforce accesses into one. However I think Salesforce must take some blame for this issue. The transition has not been smooth at all. Over 1 year later and Salesforce is not working as efficient as it used to before the company's desire to consolidate the different Salesforce setups used by different business units.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integration between different business units within the same company should be seriously evaluated and considered before proceeding with Salesforce.

A fast, efficient and organized sales process. Centralizing quotes and signed orders and all the relevant details in one place.

SF Service Cloud review by Ian B.
Ian B.

"Flexible service cloud"

What do you like best?

Everything in Salesforce is record based which really makes it easy to work with and retrieve records. I think the design and interrelationship between records is done better than other ticketing systems out there. I worked on integrating Customers, Contacts, Opportunities, and Cases from Salesforce into our backend systems using DBAmp and I found that it ended up being easier to work with than expected.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike that you cannot just copy and paste a screenshot into a regular or e-mail reply to a customer. I've seen other help desk solutions allow for this but no, instead you have to save the image somewhere then you have to browse to go and find it and then attach it. This takes way to long and is not efficient. Why can't I just paste a screenshot into the reply window??

We needed a solution to manage a high volume of support requests from our customers. Our previous help desk solution was end of life and we need to move to another solution. Salesforce allows us to do that and integrated into our ERP system on premise.

SF Service Cloud review by Caulleen N.
Caulleen N.

"Desk.com automates everything! "

What do you like best?

We are a small company; however, we do a lot of customer support for our core base. Desk.com helps us sooo much! we are able to take the data (tags) and use it to develop better SOPs, FAQ docs, and training materials and ultimately help our support teams save time.

What do you dislike?

We do run into glitches every now and then (send emails that never send)...I also wish the appearance of the threads were nicer. There isn't an easy distinction from email to email for the user and the HTML formatting makes it pretty bland. Any chance I could upload a signature too?

Recommendations to others considering the product

All of your support is in one area and is a piece of cake to analyze.

We track our support: the number of calls and emails; who is answering them; how many teams or individuals are involved, etc.

SF Service Cloud review by Pedro G.
Pedro G.

"salesforce Service Cloud"

What do you like best?

It is great since you can track a big amount of different cases at the same time without loosing track of the cases you are working on. It has great features such as email to case, skills-based routing, macros, and milestone tracking. It is very easy to implement Template for automatic email responses and this is one of the most useful tools since on other CRMs this is sometimes very complex to setup, but in salesforce it is very easy

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to remember all the different tab you have and also having different permission sets can be kind of frustrating if one of your partners can view certain things and you cant, but this has a greater purpose and it is understandable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great investment if you have a big support team

The customer service team and sales team can work a lot faster on their section since salesforce offers a very fast way of working on numerous things at the same time.

SF Service Cloud review by Sandy A.
Sandy A.

"Great service for multiple levels of any organization"

What do you like best?

I love that Salesforce is a single seamless service that can build in multiple different tools into an organization's domain. Some examples of what any company can do with Salesforce: social media for the organization, develop powerful reporting, and of course manage the entire sales team's opportunities.

What do you dislike?

That the pipeline and opportunities within the sales functions are "snapshot views." There are no historic views. For example, you can't run a report to see what the pipeline looked like 6 months ago. Your reports filter on the current pipeline as it stands now. Apparently Salesforce is addressing this through their "Wave Analytics" tool, but we are just now building out our functionality with that tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend looking at Salesforce's different services. The nature of their product is such that you can add in many different services into your organization's base Salesforce site, expanding the capabilities. We have Salesforce Wave (a data visualization/reporting tool much like Tableau), Chatter (an in-house social media network for our organization to create groups and talk about work events and personal interests & hobbies), and multiple expanded options for our sales team. All are built into our existing Salesforce iteration and work seamlessly on the Salesforce site.

I work in Finance and we are able to generate monthly reports based on the work the Sales teams do in Salesforce. It makes collaboration simple because we are not constantly needing e-mail/phone communication with our sales guys. We just pull their data through Salesforce.

SF Service Cloud review by Maeghyn T.
Maeghyn T.

"Hard to start but AMAZING once started"

What do you like best?

When I first logged into Salesforce, I was totally lost. We were using it primarily as a CRM that just held people's information. We didn't track donations very well. Now we have worked with a developer and there is so much you can do with it. There are so many integrations that make it easy to utilize. Being able to go from Gmail, and mailchimp straight into salesforce is amazing. We are able to better track donations, potential donors and so much more.

What do you dislike?

Like I mentioned before it is hard to start. If you have no experience in Salesforce, it can be quite intimidating. Once you have training, or just a colleague who knows salesforce you can do so much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get trained or find someone who knows how to use the software.

We are able to better track our donations. This helps us to keep track of donation leads, who has given when and what.

SF Service Cloud review by Yohan A.
Yohan A.

"Herramienta sencilla para manejo de tickets de soporte"

What do you like best?

Interfaz sencilla y poderosa, se adapta al uso de múltiples agentes de soporte filtrando y asignando casos según los criterios impuestos. La posibilidad de agregar un nivel de prioridad a cada caso y el que se muestre el tiempo de manejo que ha tenido el caso es bastante util para medir el tiempo de respuesta que se le da a los clientes.

What do you dislike?

Presenta un poco de dificultad para buscar casos cerrados cuando no se conoce el numero de ticket o el titulo del mismo, en ocasiones hay un retraso en el envió de las respuestas o la recepción de los correos que se reciben mediante la plataforma.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excelente herramienta cuando se cuenta con un equipo de muchas personas y se quieren centralizar los requerimientos de soporte de varias áreas de una compañía.

Damos soporte en el área de e-commerce solucionando problemas de usabilidad, gestión y funcionamiento de tiendas virtuales, la herramienta se hace sumamente útil para centralizar todos los casos de todos los clientes y hacerles un seguimiento sencillo y rápido.

SF Service Cloud review by Rajasekar S.
Rajasekar S.

"Salesforce service cloud"

What do you like best?

1.Simple UI Simple workflow building and management

2.Multiple channels can be integrated, including social media posts. there's a live character counter for agents when writing responses.

3.As a helpdesk case tool, it works. Great for simple troubleshooting and just general inquiry cases where by correspondences are kept to a minimum.

What do you dislike?

1.I wish there was a decent mobile interface. Each time I try and access on a mobile device it is very hard to navigate.

2.The cost would probably be the only thing that I would consider to be a downfall of this software as I believe it can get kind of spendy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hi Users,

This is really good tool for customer services. it will reduce most of the man work by self service method. so i am strongly recommend this one.

This tool was make easy my help desk task in end 2 end. The live chat and self service option is really great and it reduced most of the internal man works.

SF Service Cloud review by Megan L.
Megan L.

"Helpful in my day-to-day tasks"

What do you like best?

It's extremely user friendly. Our company uses it to communicate regarding customer requests and issues they may have. Everything is logged under the customer which is great when you need to go back and check anything. I use it every day and it's probably my favorite out of everything I use daily.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I don't like about Salesforce. It has everything I need for a typical day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce makes it easy to communicate with peers who work remoteley and keeps a log of requests, comments, opportunities, etc. within a customer page.

I use it for requests my colleagues have on their accounts such as business reports, special orders, etc. It makes it easy to communicate about the customers while my colleagues are working remotely or on the road.

SF Service Cloud review by Kristen V.
Kristen V.

"Good program that incorporates a lot of useful features."

What do you like best?

I work in technical support, but this is one program I use to review accounts. My company has customized a part of Salesforce that allows us to view not only sales orders, but account notes, helpful links to company resources, and even troubleshooting tools. I like that Salesforce gave my company the freedom to customize it for our own personal needs.

What do you dislike?

While it does sync with our billing programs pretty well for the most part, it can miss some important data. I wish that process could be perfected. When we put account notes in Salesforce, they will end up in the billers, but it doesn't work the other way around. It would be nice to have that backwards synchronization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like any similar software that has database capabilities, to make searching and finding accounts and orders easier, make sure to fill in as many fields as possible when setting them up. My biggest challenge with Salesforce is finding the correct accounts, and that is made easier with more due diligence by the people who use the product.

It has helped me to find out how far along a customer's sale has gone. We get a lot of calls from customers looking to find out what the status of their sale/installation is. This is very helpful for keeping track of it. It is probably the only tool that both technical support and sales are both fluent in.

SF Service Cloud review by Grant W.
Grant W.

"Salesforce Service Cloud"

What do you like best?

I like the way salesforce has all its fields set out and also it is very easy to search for anything. Case management is very easy and our customer and clients love it as they can get portal access to create and manage their own tickets. Also they are able to search for tickets and look at all the history. We also really like the way we can link to Jira and see open bug tickets and the status of them.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that it is not possible to merge 2 or more tickets together, we find the reporting not very user friendly and can be difficult to get the exact data we are looking for. 3rd party plugins are not very easy to integrate with and we have spent a lot of time on this. We do not like the fact that emails are shown in plain text by default it should be that we can view emails in html by default. Queue management is not easily customisable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce is the market leader and as long as it is setup correctly in the first place it will do wonders for any medium to large business.

We use Salesforce as a way to interact with all of our customers we have links to our own internal systems as well

SF Service Cloud review by Anand P.
Anand P.

"Well supported tool"

What do you like best?

It is an easy way to address customer support and built in feature lets us easily manage and creative follow up with the tickets.

Also has auto-case creation mechanisms and auto- email generation mechanisms which makes things very easy.

What do you dislike?

Eventhough it is a best support tool, it is a bit complicated to learn and understand. There are few third party tools which is bit easy to use for small-scale businesses and they can be integrated with salesforce also. So it would be better if the case management process is made little more simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! I will definately recommend to others, this will enhance your productivity as well as good communications with the customers.

It helps a lot in case creation, and assigning tickets based on priority, also it sends automatic emails and the very best part is it is connected with other objects. So it helps in finding all the cases related to a particular object.

SF Service Cloud review by Heather D.
Heather D.

"Complex interface. Customizable options galore, well rounded software. Cloud is top k notch "

What do you like best?

Cloud service options and reliability. The options you can make and create are amazing. Maybe a. Little too much for beginners. You should have no issue with what options you need and the availability that Salesforce creates.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a little high.

Too many options.. Its great to be able to fully customize what you use and what you see, yet I can get lost in this. I end up doing circles, getting lost and distracted by the oh so many things that are visually distracting me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Too much going on at once.

Maybe consider adjusting the user friendly issue.

I adapt to software quickly, yet I struggle with this one.

None at this time, I chose to go another route with my cloud service. I thought Salesforce would have been great for my business, I had used it with another company prior to my personal business use. Yet, when I established Salesforce in my own way, I was thrown off and lost most of the time. I would get frustrated and end ip quitting. Just to return to this head ache Salesforce created for me, later.

SF Service Cloud review by mike s.
mike s.

"system works great."

What do you like best?

i like it because it works and talks to our other systems, if a customer calls in it recognizes the number and pulls all his info up on the screen so we can assist him a lot faster then asking a bunch of questions.

What do you dislike?

I really have not discovered anything at this time that I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this system is great, you can customize this to work for many asspects of a business, we have sales and product support and a cores team along with our failure analisys department that all can work from one ticket in the system. our customers are also on the ticket so they can see the steps of the claims and be informed.

we run a remanufacturing plant, if a customer calls in with a problem we are here to assist them with parts to fix the unit or we send out a replacement.

SF Service Cloud review by Willy B.
Willy B.

"Salesforce is a Powerfull Tool to work Cases"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to be able to manage customer cases in an organize matter, how I can have all communication with the client from within the platform, work files, have interoffice communication, add comments, social connectivity all in all is a powerful tool to work the type of technical cases that I manage on a daily basis.

This has got to be by far the most powerful CRM I have ever seen, want to handle leads there's no better app in the market.

What do you dislike?

Files that are attached to a case, I don't like the way I have to manage those, to many steps to be able to view an image.

Setting up customize fields or when creating leads it can be challenging because there are too many steps you have to follow in order to configure it properly.

Creating Contacts or company is not an easy task

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool is so complete, there are so many uses lead management, case creation and management and these are just two of the many uses you can have. There are so many use to salesforce, I have to provide support also to a lot of customer using the platform and majority are sales oriented and are very happy.

I work for a major provider of a service and have millions of clients, we work on their technical issues. The tools makes it simple for us to work these cases from all these clients, all communication is done through the tool, all notes and documents are also handled from within the same tool.

SF Service Cloud review by Brett H.
Brett H.

"Best CRM for the Buck"

What do you like best?

what i like most about sales force is the ability to keep track of clients with detailed notes and reminders that i can set. There is a very easy learning curve with salesforce you don't need to be a computer guru to use the software.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a whole lot that i dislike about salesforce the only thing that I do dislike is the potential for duplicate accounts to be created within salesforce.

predominantly we use it a sales tool for keeping track of the sales cycle. At first we use to use an excel sheet to track the progress of our leads but Salesforce is leaps and bounds a better tool to use.

SF Service Cloud review by Madeleine M.
Madeleine M.

"Multi-Functional Platform"

What do you like best?

I love how Salesforce can be used across different departments, allowing for a number of teams to view the same information but through their own lens. It's encouraging to know that everyone is on the same page when it comes to accessing the information stored on Salesforce, but there are enough filters that reduce the information that is not needed for my particular team.

What do you dislike?

The design of Salesforce is great, but sometimes sifting through the information feels like an overload. What I want are the basics, nothing related to the sales team. The filters are helpful, but it would be easier to manage if I didn't have to worry about filtering things.

Salesforce is a great place to access information for different customers, including contact names, phone numbers, addresses, etc. One of the greatest things is how the system quickly recognizes who someone is or what something is simply by entering a name or a combination of digits. The search engine is incredibly robust and reduces the time spent searching for something specific.

SF Service Cloud review by Cadedra R.
Cadedra R.

"Good for centering different departments"

What do you like best?

It's easy to communicate among groups. It's kind of like a social media platform for your company

What do you dislike?

While you can get it on mobile devices, it depends on wifi so poor signals may cause disruption in communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great especially if you have different properties or locations that you want to record data from. It's mobile capabilities also make it great for any associates that are on the go and may not always have a computer present.

We use it as a way to track and communicate guest requests and issues, chat with guests, and chat with associates. We also use it to place work orders to our engineering department.

SF Service Cloud review by Consultant in Restaurants
Consultant in Restaurants

"Useful Once You Know What You're Looking At"

What do you like best?

The best part about Salesforce is that after the introductory period it's extremely user friendly. There is a plethora of information at your fingertips from all departments that log cases through the program. You can find out which sales member set up a client, who handles their contracts, when they last called. All in all the product becomes more and more useful each day.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve to using Salesforce is low if all you're doing is logging cases. It is a very straightforward product. You do have to do a bit more digging to truly find out all the options you have within the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the product from my own personal experiences. As a member of a large company with multiple branches that implement Salesforce it has made information sharing easier and much more user friendly.

Salesforce solves many organizational problems I've run into at other jobs, and truly that is a benefit alone. Other benefits I've noticed are that it allows for quality to be monitored and accountability to be enforced.

SF Service Cloud review by Kristin S.
Kristin S.

"Easy to use CRM and integrates with lots of apps!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. I've used lots of CRMS and this one makes sense. Plus, it has an awesome app so I can do everything on the go!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it's search function can only search by exact words. Example- if I'm searching for a contact "Jonathon Smith" and I type "Jon Smith" it just says no results found. It doesn't know how to say "did you mean..."?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you use it right....training and understanding of this is key before you just start using it. There are easy mistakes to make like "not clicking save" and losi g everything.

I like seeing how the client has interacted with us from the beginning stages to current. It lets me see where the client is at, any issues they've had, etc. I can also keep track of upgrades.

SF Service Cloud review by Nilay P.
Nilay P.

"one of best cloud service"

What do you like best?

I like that it is so natural to explore between segments inside the product. In the event that you have to see CSAT, it easy to change to that, and not lose where you were taking a shot at another tab. I additionally like the capacity to see me rundown of cases while taking a shot at another case. This gives me the adaptability to open another case without loosing my place. What's more, the tabs at the best are astounding! Exchanging forward and backward between tabs is a breeze. Client profiles for kindred specialists are useful and enable me to discover who their directors are, and it gives me access to their contact data.

What do you dislike?

It's extremely hard to isolate numerous cases or to dispose of spam cases. Information cancellation or inactivation is another riotous activity. Endorsement work process in the back end gets halted and bolster group must be included to get it up and running.Some of the endorsement work processes are executed with no reason.

all sales and customer information

SF Service Cloud review by User

"Triple the Steps. Triple the Frustration"

What do you like best?

The reporting aspect makes it easy on the back end.

What do you dislike?

Everything takes much longer. What used to take ten minutes in our previous system will take thirty minutes in Sales Force. It takes five steps to complete one transaction or event. Then when you take the time to complete all five steps, Sales Force only saves two of them. So you have to redo the other three steps. Our team previously had 30 customer inquiries at a time. Now, people struggle to have above 20. It has cost the team a lot of money, time, and frustration to move to this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it. What previously took five minutes now takes one hour. When you save information in Sales Force, it spontaneously deletes itself or will not save all of the data. It also will save the file to the wrong account or case. So you have no idea where your call notations went or where your Logged Research went. So much headache.

Customer complaints and requests. One benefit is when a call comes through, SalesForce pulls any contact information we have for that number.

SF Service Cloud review by Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.

"SalesForce"

What do you like best?

I like that it digitizes a lot of day-to-day employee/employer functions. Particularly, the PTO/LWOP request forms and calendars. It allows staff who work at different sites to see when all their coworkers have planned and approved vacation time so that no site is short staffed or has conflicting approvals.

What do you dislike?

Email blasts and creating groups to send mass emails too requires a significant amount of tech guidance - not the most user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Establish rapport with one or two support staff so that when you have quick questions, you have a name/extension you can reach right away.

SalesForce Service Cloud is allowing us to transition out of paper-only documentation and into digital filing. We can now process entire new-hire packets and HR benefits online, allowing our entire HR/PR team to have complete, legible access to employee files. Saves us a lot of time.

SF Service Cloud review by Ezhil P.
Ezhil P.

"A perfrct tool to satisfy your customer support requirements"

What do you like best?

The best features I like most about Desk is Report generation, Applying macros, API integration, integrating User feedback, Next gen agent layout and finally assigning cases to individuals.

What do you dislike?

Searching option needs to be improved. Sometimes it takes time to load cases when bulk cases are updating and reports cannot be exported more than 20000 in a single time

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best tool to satisfy your customer needs and complaints. It is highly helpful in generating customer base by providing a 24/7 support and assistance integration of API makes it even more functional.

We are using desk to resolve our customer complaints and needs. This tool helps in satisfying our customer needs and it also helps in generating new leads by providing a prompt and efficient support

SF Service Cloud review by Tim R.
Tim R.

"Solid Solution for Our IT Help Desk and Support Areas"

What do you like best?

Enables our customers to access knowledge and answer many issues on their own, but when they can't it provides a great platform for tracking cases and communicating with clients on the status of their issues.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit of a challenge getting it setup to flow the way we needed it, but with custom tweaks, we have been able to integrate it with our processes and systems to provide a reliable method for our support communications.

The knowledge base has provided self-help options that have resulted in a remarkable decrease in the number of "trivial" help desk cases and calls that we used to have.

SF Service Cloud review by Rajeev K.
Rajeev K.

"All-in-One platform for Project services"

What do you like best?

SF cloud service can interact across all the major email providers, social media apps and the best part of it is that this has its own chatter which can be used to interact within the organization, people can be followed for recommendations, quick help etc. I can create case specific to any account/ customer within Salesforce and keep on adding notes or updates to cases. I especially use notes to notify the support team working and letting them know the basic steps of troubleshooting which is performed so that they know where to shift focus. The person who sees the case later will also see my notes on my interaction with the customers or other parties involved. Supports features like notifications, alerts, emails opt-in and other user shouts.

What do you dislike?

It's very difficult to segregate multiple cases or to get rid of spam cases. Data deletion or inactivation is another hectic job. Approval workflow in the back end gets stopped and support team has to be involved to get it up and running.Some of the approval workflows are killed without any reason. Timecards has minimum setup in the multiples of 0.5 hrs claim only. So if you have worked for a customer for 15 mins, it is really not helpful to charge them for 30 mins. Sometimes customer gets annoyed and you get lot of questions to support your timecards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate all other social media, Mobile apps etc to follow day to day activities, Can be used as user shout for quick help.

We are managing multiple domains and have integrated lot of other tools with SF. It is benefiting in terms of costing, licensing etc. We also have multiple email accounts that customers can find and send emails to as well as multiple social media accounts. Kimble integration is also done to provide Project management solutions. Professional services from pre-sales to architechture to implementation can be managed. Its like a "Inception-to-Closure" solution.

SF Service Cloud review by Nishant S.
Nishant S.

"Great tool for transperency"

What do you like best?

Emailing all contacts is great. I am using the service cloud setup to email contacts (using templates) and have the record automatically log on the case, then have the mailbox setup to sync back to the case record and notify the case owner that a response was received. This is a very nice feature for quick communication with thorough records to refer back to in the future.

Simple UI

What do you dislike?

Tab use in the console view is difficult for me to adopt.

Integration with a customer portal based on salesforce communities. Allows our customers to manage their cases online and stay up to date on progress.

SF Service Cloud review by User in Computer Software

"It’s one of the best CRMs"

What do you like best?

Ability to organize the entire company and elimininate errors. Great for collaboration and full client relationship management.

What do you dislike?

You need an architect or “trained” admin. Without a great administrator and architect, Salesforce will do more harm and help.

At my previous and current company to ability to expand and manage every aspect of our clients relationship from lead to loyal client. The life cycle of a client can be fully managed in Salesforce including support. Another great benefit is the integrations. At my previous work place, they use NVM tied into Salesforce which allowed calls to autolog when a client called or was contacted by us. At my current employment, it’s automatically integrated with Jira which shocked me as my previous employer used Jira separated (they could be possible custom fields). I am also a fan of the metrics of employees engagement. The ability to access a clients health. Surveys & reporting as to every aspect of the business. I have recently used the mobile version to manage some cases when away from my desk. Salesforce can be quite expensive, but it’s really worth the price for large and enterprise size companies.

SF Service Cloud review by User in Financial Services

"Salesforce for project management"

What do you like best?

Saleforce is easy to use to keep track of client contacts and project updates! You can even download the app on your phone and enter contact information. Its easy to use and similar to Facebook for your company. You can also like posts and use hashtags.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when a contact is no longer associated with a project, it leaves the person in the list of contacts with only a little box checked to the far right that says no longer at account. It would be helpful if old contacts were removed from the current contact list and kept in a separate drop down menu.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think its useful and easy to use. I would recommend it.

It helps keep track of notes for projects from anyone in the company. It easily allows us to update anyone who is looking at the project with the most recent interaction or project update.

SF Service Cloud review by Chad H.
Chad H.

"Does the job but seems to be dated"

What do you like best?

I was able to get up to speed quickly. It seems to have the functionality that its main competitors have. The price is still acceptable.

What do you dislike?

There are too many clicks. The reporting seems to be very basic. The integration with SFDC seems to be a weak point. There are too many clicks from a ticket in SFDC to the actual conversation. It seems very clunky. I would have expected better since it's part of SFDC. Our users have expressed formatting issues.

It's also lacking integrations. It just seems it's fallen behind and is no longer a priority.

We have our Success and CX teams using it. We are able to track our client inquiries and segment are different customers.

SF Service Cloud review by Blake H.
Blake H.

"SalesForce on the support side"

What do you like best?

The one thing that I like best about Desk is that we are able to assign tickets/emails to different agents and track their total progress.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I don't like the most about desk is I feel like there is always issues and the system seems to always be under "construction". There is also a bit of cross browser issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The thing that I like most about desk is that they are still growing and the company is still adding so many improvements. Another thing that I would keep in mind is that I believe that desk is somewhat open source so you can make changes as needed.

We use desk for our customer support side receiving and responding to customer emails.

SF Service Cloud review by Juan Pablo F.
Juan Pablo F.

"ALL REQUEST IN ONE PLACE"

What do you like best?

I like the power and flexibility this application offer for small, medium and big companies. Filters, Rules and automation makes all the difference. The support team gives excelent and quick answers. Server is stable and fast and the mobile application has everything you could need to keep track of your tickets.

What do you dislike?

Search is not as fast as I'd like and sometimes is hard to find old tickets, specially when you don't know the email of the person who sent it to you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to centralize all the requirements of your customers to track and manage your agents efficiency, this is the took you need.

Support and project requirements for all our customers.

SF Service Cloud review by viviana carolina l.
viviana carolina l.

"CRM salesforce"

What do you like best?

alesforce promotes a vibrant user community. The company uses its own tool called Ideas to solicit opinions from the community, monitors

actively social networks and promotes online media for customers to express their opinions

What do you dislike?

When comparing feature by feature it is clear that Salesforce.com is the highest cost product in the CRM SaaS industry.

Salesforce is a great tool to manage clients and candidates. It is excellent in terms of managing the relationship between client and candidate and gives you the feeling that you are talking to a real person without sacrificing too much time.

SF Service Cloud review by Tomoaki Y.
Tomoaki Y.

"Best Customer Support & Sales Tool Out There"

What do you like best?

It is so simple to use the the Salesforce and desk.com integration is seamless. It allowed our sales and support teams to keep track of customer as we engaged with them. Therefore, we were always able to provide our customers with the best experience possible. Our Sales people benefitted from understanding how our last conversation with the customer went and the platform allowed us to leave notes for internal members within the tool so that we are constantly on the same page.

What do you dislike?

The UX flow is a bit messy at times. We had multiple occasions when support team members accidentally sent messages to customers before they were done composing messages. Editing and updating responses can be difficult as well. A bit confusing setting canned responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely the best tool in the market for customer support and sales integration. Couldn't recommend it more.

Customer support and Sales. We were able to stay consistent in messaging and better understand the customer journey through Desk.com. From a customer support standpoint, we were able to close complaint cases at a much faster rate than previously. The collaboration tools within the platform allowed me to assist other team members from a manager standpoint.

SF Service Cloud review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Salesforce helps us collaborate in a way that we weren't capable of before."

What do you like best?

Salesforce, out of the box, offers many features that would fit the standard needs of any business. The really great thing about the platform is that ability to customize, create, and automated. We have created numerous custom objects along with hundred of workflows that automated previously, very manual processes. We have built the system around our internal processes to best serve us, which in turn allows us to better serve both our internal and our external customers.

What do you dislike?

While Salesforce offers us a great tool to use, their pricing structure is hard to overcome for the SMB market. The pricing alone, I would assume, would drive many customers away. That and their 7% annual pricing increase is very off-putting when considering such a package.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce is a great choice to consider if you're looking for an enterprise CRM system that can be customized to be a full ERP system. Through customization, Salesforce has great potential. Should you not have the staff able to make such customizations, Salesforce is so widely adopted that there are numerous developers for the platform available for hire. Salesforce developers are able to take the base system from which you are delivered and transform it into a system based upon your needs.

Very easily answered, communication. Since we adopted the Salesforce platform, our collaboration has changed in a way that we had never seen before. Salesforce, through customization of our own, has enabled us to not only communicate better but to be more organization, more efficient, and have easily access data for analytics.

SF Service Cloud review by Charlie N.
Charlie N.

"An awesome support tool with lots of functions"

What do you like best?

It provides an easy way to provide customer support. Its built in feature lets us easily create, manage and follow up with the tickets.

There is an automatic mechanism for creating messages and generating emails, which really cuts the pace of extensive workloads. Everything happens on a ‘sales and networking’ basis, making the process scalable and very dynamic. I think that SFDC is an innovative solution for every developer (both from small and large businesses) to ensure cloud prosperity for his company.

What do you dislike?

Speed was not that impressive, but I think that depends on the connection too. I get confused around the interface too; since I haven’t been using Salesforce long enough to understand which interface is suitable in a particular case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The flexibility in business use cases. Native case management with a combination of approval process and worklows. Health check on a service done in real-time. This can be made through Reports and Dashboard. Success community support.

I think it improves our connection with clients. We are adding new features all the time, and we adjust it to any particular need we have.

SF Service Cloud review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Desk.com is simple, straightforward and convenient. "

What do you like best?

Desk.com works on every browser I have tried it on (Including both Internet Explorer, and Edge, as well as Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera). There are many features within Desk that make work easier, including the locking of cases if another user is inside the case. This stops you from doing the same work that a colleague is doing on the same case. In addition you can assign cases to better suited colleagues, forward to external email addresses within the page and also make notes that are not view able by the user.

What do you dislike?

The app needs some work. I generally user the Classic Agent option on the web page, and that option is not available on the Android App. In addition, it is difficult to determine who cases are assigned to. Essentially unless you are working off hours and encounter a new case that has been unopened by anyone then it is difficult to ensure that the case is not assigned to someone else. I think this app would work fine for a business owner, or someone who is the only person working on a small help desk.

In addition, I would like to see the new desktop agent become more similar to the classic agent. The classic agent is much easier to follow, and personally I see very little that needs to be improved.

Lastly they do have occasional down time, it does not happen often but it has happened.

The need for an organized help desk. Desk,com keeps us organized. It is especially important to me, as my role is not specific to just the help desk. I can quickly glance at Desk.com while doing other work and see if there are new tickets, or responses to existing tickets to which I am assigned.

SF Service Cloud review by Administrator in Computer Software

"For our software support team Desk.com fits the bill and is easy to use, the price is right"

What do you like best?

The setup is straightforward and the learning curve was easy for our customer support agents that utilize it.

The integration with SalesForce CRM (customer relationship management) system was key for us and helps maintain a relationship with customers outside of the individual support case items.

The reporting tool has been improved since we first started using it. It is easy to create help articles with a basic understanding of HTML.

It has a competitive price.

Amazon Device Messaging API support.

Ticketing system is easy to use.

Assigning cases and escalations.

What do you dislike?

Does not look the same across all web browsers.

Lacks the ability to directly export help articles to other formats such as Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF.

Support is very good for small items and general usage questions but can be not good when something bad is found. Not all of the Desk.com support team are 100% knowledgeable.

The service can often have slow downs.

Slow to roll out new features compared to the competition such as Zendesk.

The search functionality is not so good.

Data analytics engine is not so good in that it can be improved.

It has an aged looking interface, the entire interface looks dated.

The reporting tool is very limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is similar to Zendesk in feature set but is less expensive. It is easy to test out prior to purchasing since the application is all hosted in the cloud. Try out all of the features prior to purchasing including creating a ticket as a customer and seeing the life of that ticket be processed by your customer support team.

Desk.com takes incoming emails to our software support team and makes them in to tickets. Since switching from direct email responses to client customers we have cut our cost per response sent to a clients via email to 50% of what it used to be. It has proven to be very easy for our support team to create new help content/knowledge base articles that are client facing. We have team of 8 people using Desk.com daily and it is working good for us.

SF Service Cloud review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Pretty dang good"

What do you like best?

It easy to use. Very assistive. I like that my reports are easy to manipulate. I am not very tech savy but I can still do it! My dashboard makes everything super easy for internal reporting and for assigning claims. It now takes me less than half the time it used to.

What do you dislike?

There may be too much information. It sometimes doesn't always have a direct answer and an exact answer for your question is not always available. The system tends to have a lot of ... "errors" and resends you back to the screen. Or when I am in a claim- I can't delete a task and then go back to my claim. It goes back to the previous claim.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. Try it. Honestly, you won't regret it.

We work on insurance claims. Its massive amount of information we are able to track is a huge benefit. We are able to edit all the different key point indicators and manipulate data. Our customers are also a lot happier.

SF Service Cloud review by User

"Volunteer Management"

What do you like best?

Salesforce is really customizable. We use it for both speaking engagements, customers, and volunteers. I personally use it to manage volunteer information and keep track of events. We also use it for HR activities, like requesting vacation days or entering in time off.

What do you dislike?

Information is not always translated into Google cloud. The two programs don't always 'talk' to each other. Also, the recent items can be confusing and doesn't update all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's no harm in trying, and since you can edit and customize so many things, I think it'd be difficult to find an industry that wouldn't benefit from it.

Event management, volunteer management, and sales management. One thing I personally love is that if someone is editing a profile at the same time as me, it does not interfere with my work.

SF Service Cloud review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"The industry leader for a reason."

What do you like best?

Implementation was fairly straightforward, and the system has been rock solid for us for years now. The 3x release schedule works great, as a lot of new features are added at no additional charge. The constant refinements and upgrades are a huge improvement over our previous systems, which would go years without an upgrade and then require a major one involving money, resources and downtime.

Service Cloud is infinitely customizable, even if we have not yet explored all the features to their fullest.

The Lightning UI console integrates everything a call centre CSR could need on one screen.

Since it is the industry standard, every vendor and third party app integrates seamlessly.

Support is fantastic, with online community and Trailhead learning.

What do you dislike?

License costs can add up, especially for storage.

Having both Classic and Lightning UIs can be confusing at times, and the movement to Lightning is happening slower than expected.

Features are announced well before they are widely-available and are sometimes over-hyped.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford it and take advantage of all the features, it's the way to go.

It gives us a single source of customer data and interactions. We have a better view of the customer and our contacts with them. It is cloud-based, so we are not reliant on our internal IT dept. to support operations and upgrades.

SF Service Cloud review by Consultant

"Functional while Disfunctional "

What do you like best?

I like that it is pretty easy to figure out how to use - I like classic better than new agent, and for the most part it is very user-friendly. This is the first type of software like this that I have used. I found it easy to learn, and I found that it was easy to navigate. Overall I would recommend that someone use it.

What do you dislike?

It is not that reliable, it is buggy, and it freezes or skips often. Overall it gets the job done, however, I am sure that there might be better platforms available. I dislike new agent I find it not as user friendly, and would just stick to classic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It meets our needs, but it definitely could use improvement. Overall I would recommend, especially for someone that is newer to tech as it is user friendly.

I use Desk mainly to answer support tickets as well as create macros and support articles.

SF Service Cloud review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Best CRM System for Customer Service Needs"

What do you like best?

Salesforce Service Cloud is easy to use and configure for all your CRM needs. Case Management allows users to easily track customer issues, manage requests and solve problems quickly.

What do you dislike?

There are no real dislikes with the software. Admins and Developers are able to configure the software to fix any issues that may occur. If I had to choose something that may need improvement, it would be the List Views and ability to clean them up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce Service Cloud helps with all of your Customer Service Management needs. It is user friendly and easy to launch. The software can easily be configured to fit the business needs and culture.

Open Sharing. The sales team and operations team can easily see what is going on with a customer at any time. No need to call or email for resolution or where something is in the process. You can just look at the case or the work item.

SF Service Cloud review by Heidi M.
Heidi M.

"Some good features similar to Sales Cloud but not as Service centric as other systems "

What do you like best?

If you are already using Salesforce, having 1 Source of Truth/place to look to find what tickets a customer has open before trying to sell or upsell them is priceless. Email to Case , Service Console and the community portals are also features that Salesforce Service Cloud does well.

What do you dislike?

It's not intuitive to set up. Just being software savvy does not make you a good Salesforce Admin. Spawning cases (ie creating a case from another case) is not easy and though the portal is great for customers so they can submit/review or close their own tickets it's a pipe dream to think your users are savvy enough or patient enough to want to do so. Knowledge, Milestones and Entitlements (SLAs) and Community portal is something I would potentially even hire someone to implement for me if I went that route (eventhough I'm an admin of 5+ years!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hurry to replace a system like ZenDesk - look to integrate first. And then look at the costs and the pros and the cons. Service Cloud is not cheap. ZenDesk easily does out of the box what in some cases, Salesforce requires a consultant or at least experienced admin to configure for you.

If you were on Desk.com (Assistly) since that was bought by Salesforce and they aren't going to be putting anymore money into it, try to move completely over to SFDC as soon as you can.

Internal and External Case/Ticket management. It connects with JIRA so if that is something your internal users are already use to that is helpful. Replacing desk.com or replacing or integrating with ZenDesk were also business problems clients wanted to solve.

SF Service Cloud review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Sales Force is the multitool you need in the work place."

What do you like best?

I enjoy the fact that I have never had any issues understanding the UI. It always works as long as I have cleared my browser cache. We also use Fuze to track calls and the integration with phones and chats has been a great one.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have the option to change the color scheme. Other than that the only change I can think of is to add the option to open a case without opening the search feature. Lastly the history tool could use a good UI update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you wish to use a ticketing system that you can make your own Salesforce offers some great customization options.

We can track every interaction with users and agents on a daily basis. We can then use that information and use the data to understand trends of issues that might be occurring.We use the thinking phones interface to track calls as well and we use the chat system to communicate with our end users.

SF Service Cloud review by David M.
David M.

"User friendly, intuitive but very powerful"

What do you like best?

The feature I like most is Chatter. It is so helpful in terms of leaving a paper trail of solutions and interacting with different teams. You can search later, use hashtags and tag people.

What do you dislike?

Reports sometimes seem a bit slow or sluggish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know for a fact, that a lot of software companies use it on the support side. Companies such as Manhattan Associates.

Meeting our SLAs with our customers. For support it is all about updates, and for cloud it is all about resolution. We use milestones, we keep track of what's going on with each case.

SF Service Cloud review by Rhett N.
Rhett N.

"Great way to Streamline workorders and Client issues"

What do you like best?

The layout is very clear. It's easy to keep track of current work orders and to submit no ones. Not a huge learning curve, very easy to work with and customizable. It works well with Salesforce.com which our company is already using. This makes streamlining between the two software's even better.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is good, but could be more robust. Sometimes there are too many tasks needed in order to resolve an issue in Desk. I feel like support could be a little better, it's ok overall, but could be better. I wish the email integration worked better, sometimes there are needed details that are missing during the transfer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are on the fence, I would say pull the trigger, especially if you are already using Salesforce.com for other areas of your business. You will not regret it.

We are solving Work Order tracking, work order reporting and increasing overall efficiency. In the past we noticed several roadblocks when it came to work orders and making sure people stay on task and tracking who has what. Desk has really helped us as a company streamline all of these processes.

SF Service Cloud review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Intuitive but imperfect"

What do you like best?

Desk has a very sleek interface. It is tidy and easy to organize. You can even create case files for customers so that your employees can easily cross-reference past dealings and approach their customer with full knowledge of their background with your business. This is perfect for businesses with multiple employees on different shifts.

What do you dislike?

As someone who needs to be logged in to my customer service app 100% of the time I'm on shift, being logged out frequently "for security reasons" is extremely inconvenient and annoying. There should be an option to toggle or reduce the frequency of these logouts. It is also frustrating that conversations are "locked" when an employee has it open in their tab.

Desk makes it easy to organize ongoing conversations with our customers and restaurant partners, even ones that take place over the course of hours and days. It means we can assist a customer no matter who is present in the office.

SF Service Cloud review by Matt F.
Matt F.

"Salesforce Service Cloud case management "

What do you like best?

Service Cloud, as a web app, is highly customizable using simple scripting. While a lot of specialization was done for our use, it was more general. using the scripting it really opens up the ability to make it match your workflow and preferences allowing you to work the way you want to

What do you dislike?

Trying to cram a social element to a CMS doesn't make sense. Having the "feed" view and interaction is useless and contrived. It is not integrated in a way that makes it useful, I would prefer if it could be turned off or disabled whole-sale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not try to make it like your "old" system, customize it so that it makes the most sense going forward. Help using external tools like tampermonkey or greasemonkey to allow and encourage powerful scripting abilities

We moved from a mainframe home-grown application that no one really understood anymore to a modern CMS with reporting, metric-capable, integrated system allowing better engineer performance and a greater view of challenge spots on the team to focus on and improve.

SF Service Cloud review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Very intuitive and easy-to-use CS console for our agents"

What do you like best?

Intuitive and easy-to-use interface

Smooth customer service abilities with Live Chat and Social Media Customer Service (helps us to be where the customer is)

What do you dislike?

Incremental development is a task which takes time, especially with multiple environments and multiple testing scenarios.

Affects speed-to-deploy

Einstein AI tool works only when all the data is within Salesforce. That has affected our speed to launch AI capabilities as it does not let us connect to syndicated external data sources using public APIs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please keep a detailed eye on the use-cases you are trying to solve, what level of data integration will be needed.

Allow customers to start an incident online and have an agent work directly with them

Set the foundation for our go fwd technology CRM

Bring in AI capabilities with the Einstein platform

SF Service Cloud review by Brad B.
Brad B.

"Desk.com provides an easy to use and modern help desk solution"

What do you like best?

Desk.com is very intuitive - even if you consider your level of tech savvy low, setting up and using desk.com is very straightforward. Getting support agents set up is a breeze and customizing to fit your org's specific needs is quick and easy as well. If you need help or have questions, there is always someone from desk.com that you can chat with in minutes to get answers.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike - but if I had to say something, it would be being able to match the interface on the mobile app with the interface you use on the web. We are still using the last gen web interface as this is what my techs are comfortable with - would be cool to be able to choose the interface we want on the app like on the web.

We use desk.com as our technology and maintenance help desk. Being able to efficiently track, organize and respond to requests is the biggest benefit we've seen. The system makes it hard for a request to fall through the cracks and go unnoticed.

SF Service Cloud review by John T.
John T.

"Simple and Effective"

What do you like best?

I like Desk.com because it is simple with enough automation to streamline simple support. If your product is designed in a way where your support tickets are straightforward and you don't need a million steps in your workflow Desk works exactly as it should. There are not a ton of options, but it runs really fast and it allows you to do some basic automation for repetitive tasks allowing your reps to burn through things that are the same in order to spend more time troubleshooting things that are unusual. I like the effective integration of the knowledge base and the support tickets and the macro capabilities especially. It is also nice that it allows you to build custom fields and label things, and if you keep things simple it should be relatively easy to get reporting accomplished.

What do you dislike?

Once in a while, the simplicity gets in the way if you do need anything complicated. Working out the code for the mild customizations you need for the supports forms and things was a little confusing to get through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have very complicated workflow stay away, but if you have simple workflow, this product is hard to beat. From a business perspective, I think most people are better off simplifying their workflow and using a product like Desk as it keeps everything moving quickly and stops you from having to constantly tweak things. We basically keep maintenance down to a monthly article and Macro review, and occasional user maintenance as staff changes.

We use it for our end user support. The tickets we get could be for anyone from a college student to a system administrative user who is using our Mobile App and needs help. It allows us to stay focused and get through the majority of their tickets very quickly as we have a few common answers for most of them. It also lets us respond to support cases generated from Twitter without having to give all of the reps direct access to our Twitter account, and it lets us provide easy to reference articles for the users to solve their own problems.

SF Service Cloud review by Greg H.
Greg H.

"Very good way to coordinate support for our customers"

What do you like best?

I like the responsiveness with which multiple people can work in desk simultaneously passing cases back and forth through various tiers of support and sales interactions. Our 7 support staff all work from their homes in Mexico and Canada. It's seamless to use, fast to load, and conversations - threaded neatly with each message in a dedicated box - are easy to follow and review for the full history.

Desk.com continues to provide us with excellent service, top quality service for a competitive price. We look forward to continuing our working relationship!

What do you dislike?

The search algorithms are rather hokey. Also, it would be nice to have more social networks added such as Google+

Furthermore, they don't support my telephone carrier, namely grasshopper.com

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! Waaaay better than trying to communicate with customers with Outlook.

providing pre and post sales support for our customers.

SF Service Cloud review by Parker R.
Parker R.

"Great service with many nice features"

What do you like best?

Integrated phone panel in the bottom bar is essential to our business. Lets the agents take/make calls all while staying within the flow of the Service Cloud. Nice UI and great integration with the existing Salesforce objects/VisualForce pages.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. Does exactly what we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really figure out what you are going to be using it for. There are a ton of options to tailor it for many specific needs.

Streamlined process for our agents. Consistent UI makes for a familiar experience wherever they navigate to.

Being able to completely serve a member directly from the case has allowed up to cut down on interaction times and makes the whole process a lot smoother

SF Service Cloud review by Qui C.
Qui C.

"Consultant / System Administrator"

What do you like best?

- Service Cloud Console and Feedback tracking the conversation between the client and CC team

- Solution, Knowledge Base and topic, auto recommend

- Om-ni Channel

- Milestones & SLA monitoring

- Approval Processes

What do you dislike?

- FAQ knowledge articles application is very old and contains so many bugs, that make it very hard to customize and implement quickly

- Service Contract is not powerfull in term of support contract management,

- No Mass Email Marketing Campaign

- Live chat

- Difficult to integrate Softphone

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good and easy to implementation for basic functionalities for Case Management & Customer Service including SLA monitoring, reduce a lot of Email communication, can track email conversation of CC team with client, integrate the Knowledge base to manage solution,

Beautiful and easy to navigate through Service Cloud Console but quite challenge for new users to implement and setup the console without the help from Consultant

Implement full Service Cloud for company including:

- Campaign Management,

- Knoweldge Articles & FAQ Implementation

- CTI

- Mass Email

SF Service Cloud review by Amanda A.
Amanda A.

"Great, high quality option"

What do you like best?

All of the features one could ask for are taken care of in desk - literally everything we ever wanted, it had. The ticket creation, user attribute editing, and all similar features were easy to use, and all of the things that one could want to do were easy to figure out as well. Even the more niche features like what had happened on the case, who had closed it, and things like that were all able to be easily found.

Honestly, everything about desk was perfect, except for the price increase as the number of users in the system increased.

What do you dislike?

The cost unfortunately made it difficult as we expanded our team. It was affordable when we only had 5 or 6 regular users of desk, and a couple of hourly use people, but as our team grew to double that, the cost of the product grew as well, and that was not worth it compared to cheaper options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best product we've experienced for a small team, and really is great for all levels. However, the cost of it can be difficult for a company to swallow, as the cost of the product increases so much as users increase. So basically, if what you want is to have the best product, then this is the choice you should make. If cost is of concern, there may be a better option.

It solved a wide number of issues, and provided an easy way to pass queries between team members.

SF Service Cloud review by Todd G.
Todd G.

"Happy Desk.com customer for ~3 years"

What do you like best?

As the director of the support team, Desk makes it easy for my team to see what their immediate action items are. We created a filter that shows each agent which cases are assigned to them and in the Open status. I have also created other filters (think of them as separate queues) for the highest priority tickets. Our company uses Salesforce on the sales side, so we created rules in Desk to raise the priority of new cases based on the company that submitted the case. We've also created extensive labels and categories for each case which makes it easy to do our own reports and analysis.

What do you dislike?

• Sorry Desk, but we like the classic interface better than your Next Gen Agent

• We're starting to run into trouble when fully customizing the data sharing between Desk and Salesforce

• Customer forums are not very good. They don't actually call them forums (probably for that reason) but still...

Recommendations to others considering the product

• Desk has really informative webinars and training videos.

• The rules are really easy to create. We've put most of ours on the Inbound Interactions action.

• Desk connects to our company Gmail, so it's really easy to use support+customName@ to initiate custom processes like internal escalations or case routing.

How do you have multiple team members share a single inbox of e-mails? Desk makes this really easy.

How do you associate individual cases with one customer in a way that you can look up their entire support history? This is also easy in Desk.

And what about workflow rules and automated actions? Desk makes this easy too.

SF Service Cloud review by JCs Wildlife J.
JCs Wildlife J.

"Collect All Customer Communications In One Spot"

What do you like best?

We used to have to log into multiple sites to view and respond to e-mails, but now we can do it all in one spot. It was also difficult for everyone in the office to know who was working with which site and how various issues. We have the ability to see everything in one spot.

What do you dislike?

Some e-mails have been getting "dropped" recently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is easily customizable, so it works for many different areas of business. Track communications from start to finish. Everyone can have their own inbox and then there is a shared inbox. I think fluid is the best word for how this works.

We handle a lot of customer issues (returns, problems with orders, etc). We can track where in the process we are with each issue and ensure that the customer is receiving a follow-up. We also can check which customers are asking for certain products just by clicking a button and respond to them whenever something is available.

SF Service Cloud review by Nate A.
Nate A.

"From Dynamics CRM to Desk : Best.Decision.Ever."

What do you like best?

The visibility of cases is far superior than what we experienced with Dynamics CRM. The ability to see an e-mail string in one thread rather then sorting through views/screens of CRM is crucial in a fast-paced ticketing system. The ability to build a knowledge base and refer to it in active cases to allow quick responses on common items. Labels!! Such a simple feature makes monitoring our work load so much easier. This allows us to report on various labels to judge what sort of issues we are seeing the most.

What do you dislike?

The difference between viewing a case and opening a case. There's a difference when it comes to reporting on when a case was "updated". Opening/Editing a case always changes the updated time on the case so it makes it hard to monitor case inactivity. The current workaround is to view the case in "read-only" mode which is sort of inconvenient.

We are a software reseller who does first line of support for multiple ECM platforms. The portal has great case visibility, provides our customers with much better service and less work for our support reps.

SF Service Cloud review by Tommy L.
Tommy L.

"Great experience has it makes me more productive"

What do you like best?

All the features of Desk.Specially :

- the way it fits and works with the email system.

- the possibility to transfert a ticket to another agent.

- the way it helps me to "know everything". I see what I've been done, what I have to do, etc.

What do you dislike?

- I would like to have more statistics about our work (# of tickets, time to answer, etc.). But, actually, I think we don't have a lot because we don't have the biggest plan. So, I understand that I could have more :).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really good

Whe're helping users with technical problem and receiving training demands. Desk help me to collaborate with my teammates and to answers my users. I'm more productive because I know what I've done and what I need to do. I'm now answering faster, and if I need help from my teammates, they can help me (transfering the ticket, etc.).

SF Service Cloud review by Belle M.
Belle M.

"Useful Tool! Glad to Implement it in my office experience"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to transfer cases back and forth to various members of my team. I also appreciate the template functions, as they make emails a breeze

What do you dislike?

I wish it looked nicer. I spend all day in salesforce, and it hurts my soul a little with how ugly it is.

It's definitely helped us to keep our cases very organized, which improves our response time. It's a tool we use in our day to day work, and we couldn't imagine a system that would be able to serve our needs like Salesforce does.

SF Service Cloud review by Sylvie S.
Sylvie S.

"Salesforce Admin and Developper"

What do you like best?

Our main activity in Salesforce is Case management through our different services (support, account and compliance). This feature embedded in a Console help our team to manage more efficiently the huge amount of cases created everyday.

We also use Knowledge to help our agents to be more efficient in the solving of cases. These articles are also available in our Community for our broker to see and help to manage their business.

We have also built many automation through process builder and workflow.

What do you dislike?

We have develop a Community with almost 600 users. We encounter a lot of limitation in the customization, and a major problem of slowness.

Customization of the Console is also limited and VF component does not have the Lightning look.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good product to manage cases, communicate and store information.

We do not use it but I have tested wave analytics and it is also a very powerful tool for reporting purposes.

I particularly enjoy the possibilities of customization that could really accommodate any business and even when you are not selling products as in our case.

Salesforce community is also a point to consider as they are more than 2.5M people registered, there is always someone to help you resolve your problem.

As explained above the creation of numerous cases are now well managed and documented. Information is better organised.

The benefit reside in less time spend on cases and the ability to communicate more efficiently with our broker through the Community.

SF Service Cloud review by Ethan F.
Ethan F.

"Flexible application for varied channels of customer support."

What do you like best?

The native integration with other Salesforce applications makes data management very easy. The flexibility in setup and administration is also appreciated for high levels of customization. Broadly supports most customer support channels. Reporting is easy.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes feels like some features were made in silo of the core product. There is a lot of terminology and areas of the product to get acquainted with, so there is a high learning curve involved. I am also disappointed that phone support is not supported in omni-channel, as well as CSAT functionality is not a feature. The user experience is good, but not quite as smooth as other applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand your core requirements. Previous experience with administering Salesforce is highly recommended for easy setup and management.

We have seen much better reporting and thus more insight into operations of customer support. The degree of data management is much higher in this product.

SF Service Cloud review by Mahesh C.
Mahesh C.

"Salesforce Service Cloud Review"

What do you like best?

Salesforce Service Cloud is good for ticket creation and work in take tasks, and I can easily track the changes by dash board.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce Service Cloud is very tough on passwords reset, and I need change the passwords every 2months, and remember the password are very tough and most of time I am doing reset of my password using forget password.

real time tracking is the best feature in Salesforce Service Cloud. I am able to get the status with help of Salesforce Service Cloud.

SF Service Cloud review by Hillary S.
Hillary S.

"Complexly Flexible"

What do you like best?

That you can chat and email from the same interface. Our team is too small to split for chatting out of another system.

The Live Agent chat widget only shows when someone is available to chat.

I love the workflows. I feel like I can make anything happen from one movement, and for the most part I can. It does take a bit of time to figure out all the puzzle pieces that fit together to make them work sometimes, but I think it is worth it.

We've just launched, so many things are new and that makes me hopeful for a lot of growth!

I really like the idea of Omni-Channel. I don't fully understand it and there are some things in beta that hopefully will get some documentation soon.

What do you dislike?

Getting lost in the settings. There's just so many. When I add a user, I have to update 15 things.

Contacting support is rough. They have a lot of rules and don't always communicate well. The emails are hard to read through. You can't send screencasts/videos, but they want to do screenshares, which take a lot longer.

Omni-Channel routing needs some usability testing.

I dream of inline images on inbound emails! :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been familiar with Salesforce for several years and needed that experience of working inside of it, otherwise I would have needed an admin/partner.

I think the routing is very helpful. We don't always have to pay attention to what is incoming, you can stay focused on your queue.

Case workflows also help keep needed cases in front of the team, but ones that don't currently need attention are to the side.

Centralized data with the sales team.

Great reporting. I like the dashboards too. Helpful to see what is going on.

Automated checkings and CSATs through workflows! Yes, I love the workflows.

SF Service Cloud review by Akhilesh C.
Akhilesh C.

"Service Cloud is Synonymous with Service Excellence!"

What do you like best?

New age console. Swift and lightning speed.

It's the service excellence portal that you want your hands on by all means!

It has helped our organization scale up in terms of providing optimum care to our customer base.

The customer sat score has increased manifolds ever since we implemented.

Easy and quick access plus swift navigation to different modules on the same screen is the USP.

It has a robust architecture with detailed analytics and solid reporting engine.

On demand reports give you greater insights and visibility into your work demands and behavior.

The entire platform comes in real handy to help your workforce multitask and keep the case resolution and turn around pretty tight.

99.9% uptime guarantees you seamless service all the time and is key to customer success.

Thank You Salesforce!

What do you dislike?

Minor workflow improvements under the hood could be an added delight.

Open up a few more ports to collaborate and integrate with other softwares to help build a bigger ecosystem.

There isn't anything that you can practically dislike for real apart from opportunity areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with It and it will take you places!:-)

It has helped us scale our customer experience.

C-Sat scores have gone up.

The teams are more effective and equipped than ever.

Total value add package it is!

SF Service Cloud review by Gunwinder S.
Gunwinder S.

"Used Service Cloud for 4+ years for mulitple clients."

What do you like best?

a. Flexibility of modeling Salesforce for business use case.

b. Native Case Management with blend of workflows and approval process.

c. Real time health check on service via Reports and Dashboard.

d. Support on Success Community is really appreciated.

What do you dislike?

There are several and is difficult to jot them in this survey. A few in the hit list are:

a. Limitations of Process Builder (there are lots of problems).

b. Ideas on Idea Exchange sit for years and never get implemented even when it is on threshold. Although there are stages defined but ideas are not delivered, seems SF product team is real picky on what can be delivered. If an idea can not be matured as a feature at least there needs to be a status that says ""Can not be delivered" rather than lingering around for years.

c. Case Comments needs to be added in Salesforce 1, for institutions that are in Higher Ed domain and making use of Salesforce 1, there is no real benefit of using it as it lacks the ability to add comments.

Automation limitations with total number of workflows: On our instance we had exceed the maximum number of active workflows and was left on a stand still stage where no further implementations could be made. We therefore were forced to hire a developer to move all possible workflows to APEX and then move newer implementations to Process Builder. At this stage process builder have its own limitations and specific construct to use to automate business.

This may be straight forward to Salesforce as a company but, this really gets a client in black hole as an administrator can not stop the service of existing clients and no further clients can be onboarded.

SF Service Cloud review by Joseph H.
Joseph H.

"Individualized Support via Salesforce Service Cloud"

What do you like best?

Service Cloud's flexibly platform and ease of configuration allows DUFL to customize our service to the individual customer. We are able to readily support unique customer requests; and build customer profiles that prompt service operations and logistics teams to a a customer's specific requirements - whether that's cleaning requirements on their clothing, or identifying their favorite hotels to stay in. The ability to treat our customers as unique individuals on each and every interaction is key to DUFL; and helps our team members provide the true White Glove Service that our customers expect.

What do you dislike?

Like most powerful tools, the learning curve can be a bit daunting. Once you understand how Service Cloud functions, and how you can customize your own system to fit your needs, there are countless solution--sets. However, the new user or CSR may get lost in the complexity and hence fails to take full advantage of all the tools available. For example, creating customized views is simple enough; however, I find a lot of new users are not comfortable with "playing around" in the system and thus avoid creating their customized views.

The solution is training and easy to follow guides for the CSR.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Service Cloud is a great primary support interface for support agents; but take advantage of the plug-ins like CTI and translation to keep customers happy.

At DUFL, we strive for service excellence on each and every interaction with our customers. We have set out to change human behavior by asking our customers to trust us with their belongings, and more importantly to deliver their items on time in order for them to facilitate business on the road. Therefore, we have an obligation to our customers to provide premium customer service, instilling trust in our product.

Salesforce lets us keep a complete record of each individual’s unique needs, so we can provide a customized experience and exceptional support at every touchpoint. DUFL customers register and create an account within the DUFL app and our back-end systems. Account information is imported to Salesforce so externally-facing teams can access customer information quickly, in a user-friendly format via Service Cloud. The ease of use, flexibility and transparency of Salesforce lets us focus on our core competencies and growing our business.

SF Service Cloud review by Samuel R.
Samuel R.

"Salesforce Service cloud Eases my service to customer with high customer satisfaction"

What do you like best?

Ours is a product based company which supplies services for the product, We have over 1000+ customer ,Providing service for all of them and managing their case history and Solutions ,Reduces our effort in reoccurring cases. Live Agent helps us to provide online support.

What do you dislike?

Since we have 1000+ clients and 20000+ products in our business, We are finding difficult in the reports and dashboard making. In many occasion we are finding difficult in getting accurate data from Reports and Dashboard mainly we sit for writing code to achieve it which is time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an Amazing platform for your business to provide Quality service to your business partners and Customers.It also have some external application from App-exchange. If you are utilizing the the platform more . there are more such apps available in Appexchange. This will ease your difficulties that you face.

We provide service to the Customer on the product we supply, This made us trust worthy among the customers by the service we provide , with our previous system we do not have much customers using our product. After changing to salesforce CRM we get spike in customers.

SF Service Cloud review by Peter U.
Peter U.

"Salesforce is at the center of our business."

What do you like best?

As a healthcare services business, we serve our clients' members by helping them navigate the healthcare industry, find providers, and minimize their expenses. We receive, secure, and organize all of our customer data in Salesforce in order to deliver all of our services to our members. Our company has used Salesforce in this manner even before Service Cloud existed. We leverage Salesforce in every single aspect of our business.

What do you dislike?

Administration for a small business can be time-consuming, especially if your business has been using Salesforce as long as we have and there are many customizations still in your Org that have since been deprecated or iterated upon. This mostly highlights Salesforce's immense capacity for customization, and its ability to adapt and grow with your business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We rely on many third-party apps from Salesforce's extensive AppExchange community. If there is a need in your business relating to handling and using data, search the AppExchange and engage in Salesforce's vast user community... someone else has almost certainly solved a challenge you might be facing.

Our employees use Salesforce to deliver our services. We handle complex healthcare data from numerous sources. With Salesforce, we're able to secure and organize all of that data to serve our members' needs navigating the healthcare system, and reducing their out of pocket expenses. We also extensively rely upon Salesforce's powerful reporting capabilities to quantify our work and improve the quality and scope of our work.

SF Service Cloud review by Linda W.
Linda W.

"4-years of SSC use and going strong!"

What do you like best?

On a typical day, I'm in and out of anywhere from 20 to 40 customer accounts for a wide scope of activities. The versatility and flexibility that the SSC environment provides permits me to utilize expedited workflows and saves me a great deal of time.

What do you dislike?

I know that, with the right training, I could be using Salesforce much more effectively. Our company does not have a certified Salesforce staffer, so we all have to self-teach for most things since your pricing for live training is way beyond our budget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For users who need to access a wide spectrum of information from their CRM, I would definitely recommend considering the SSC solution. It saves time and reduces clicks.

We're communicating more effectively with our channel partners and our customers. The documentation records entered into SF make it much easier to pick up the ball and run if someone on the team happens to be out of the office and a customer contacts us. Salesforce has also allowed us to vastly improve our A/R workflows and our orders desk is much happier than they used to be!

SF Service Cloud review by John G.
John G.

"Implementing and changing Salesforce for my Orginization"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can change the software in a cloud setting that lets mold to your processes rather than the a software that is static and can't change. Really helps with process improvement and accountability for processes to be followed.Reporting is great in here too, with the ability to customize the reports and schedule them out. Don't have to manage servers to make this run. Allows for users across the world to connect and collaborate with one another very easily. It also allows for our customers to have a place to go to review docs, get training and submit cases.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features that aren't available. Such as being able to default whether an email is sent out. Not having as much flexibility with the dashboards and graphs are limited. It's an expensive product. When you start to add on other services than it gets to be even more expensive. We are on Enterprise Edition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product that allows you to customize to your business needs. There are also many apps that help with providing additional add-ons to achieve things without having to go in and code something yourself.

Information was scattered all over the place prior. Also the ease of use wasn't there with our previous system. This system has helped us develop processes that can be followed. We are capturing information that we couldn't capture with our previous system. All of the customer history is all in one place without bouncing back and forth to different systems, one for sales and one for customer service.

SF Service Cloud review by Dave M.
Dave M.

"Salesforce Service Cloud"

What do you like best?

Salesforce allows us to develop processes, automation and essentially run our whole business while rarely having to resort to code. This allows us to keep our technical team lean and lets us focus on adding valuable features.

What do you dislike?

There are a number of basic areas where Salesforce has neglected core functionality improvements in favor of newer, glitzier projects. Examples are how null values are treated, the UI of change sets, the ability to report on multi-select picklists and so on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the App Exchange for additional products that can supplement the value of Service Cloud. Don't necessarily assume that if you are not managing a call center, it's not for you. It can be extensibly customized.

We run our entire business from Salesforce. We are a patient engagement company and we use Salesforce both as our CRM and our back end workflow engine. Keeping all our data in one place, combined with Salesforce's security credentials, is invaluable to us.

SF Service Cloud review by Bryan S.
Bryan S.

"Salesforce Service Cloud review"

What do you like best?

I like the custom views we can make and how we can set different rules. Currently we have it set so we can only get so many cases before we hit our limit and will no longer get cases accepted into our queue. I like the easiness to understand the interface and how everything I need is easily available.

What do you dislike?

I do not like when talking with customers I cannot bold, highlight, or upload pictures/screenshots. I would like to be able to add a signature instead of signing manually each time and have the ability to send email templates. I dislike having to upload one picture to attachments as this make it confusing and more time consuming. I also dislike how you can only upload one attachment at a time as some customers we ask to upload multiple things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you have done your research and have taken all users opinions into considerations. Get a good partner who will make setup easier and more effective

we are having an issue of getting alot of cases at once and then being overwhelmed and stressed by the amount of cases. Information is not passed well between the levels of support so sometimes we get a low priority case that turns out to be an emergency. We have realized that we can now add a resolve by date, and more options that are required before any handoffs between support levels are done.

SF Service Cloud review by Brandi M.
Brandi M.

"Use Salesforce for customer case creation and email correspondences "

What do you like best?

Reporting can be customized to meet business needs. History of customer is available.

What do you dislike?

Would like a better way to sort emails from oldest to newest. Cases get bucketed under status and date, but it would be nice to have a dashboard that allows you to click a button to see what cases are most tenured without having to sort and manually reassign to agents who are logged in.

We are using Salesforce to communicate with customers by email and keep track of phone cases created.

SF Service Cloud review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Great but not user friendley"

What do you like best?

In my company we customize everything which leads to a lot of issues and bugs. It could be more adaptable

What do you dislike?

I do not think my company actually uses it the way it should be used. We don't take advantage of a lot of the futures I know is built into Sales Force. We get a lot of customized fields which makes reporting hard when they are always changing the fields and we get a lot of IT issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a lot of research before switching

I recently discovered the mobile app for Sales force and love that I am not able to access my accounts from anywhere. I can't do as much with them but I can still view them.

I also love that is it able to track all of my accounts and I can run dashboards and reports for up to date information.