Salesforce Service Cloud

Salesforce Service Cloud

The Service Cloud is a social customer service application, built on a SaaS model, that empowers companies to manage all customer information and service needs.

Work for Salesforce Service Cloud?

Learning about SF Service Cloud?

Salesforce Service Cloud Reviews

Ask SF Service Cloud a Question
Showing 1142 SF Service Cloud reviews
SF Service Cloud review by <span>Gaurav J.</span>
Gaurav J.

Great End User PaaS

What do you like best?

Interface and User Friendliness . Reliability of Data.

It Delivers smarter, more personalized support anywhere across the platform with this Service Cloud.

It Support customers over their favorite channel.Improve your field service operations with a mobile-first experience that uses Einstein AI to ensure technicians have the right tools and parts to do the job right.

It gives customers the option to help themselves with a custom, branded community that connects them to shared knowledge, helpful peers, and subject-matter experts.

When your customers have questions, your customer service team needs to be equipped to answer them quickly and easily. When your customer service is frictionless, customers are more likely to return to your product or service. Service Cloud gives agents the tools to deliver an outstanding customer experience, enabling them to work faster and more productively, which improves customer satisfaction and reduces costs. And with Service Cloud and Customer Communities, you can create a self-service community that allows customers to tap into the best information about your product, connect with peers, or contact a support agent when needed.

The Salesforce Lightning Console was designed with agent productivity in mind. With features such as email to case, skills-based routing, macros, and milestone tracking, Service Cloud gives agents the tools to quickly and efficiently respond to customers on any channel. Agents enjoy a streamlined, intuitive experience that gives them a 360-degree view of your customers, a comprehensive knowledge base, and access to company experts. It’s not just about your agents; your entire organization can glean insights from a case history or help provide technical expertise that answers a common service question.

What do you dislike?

Network Delay and Jitter. Unusual Downtime.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Customer Oriented Platform for performing Vendor Management and storing information into a unified way. We started using Salesforce Service Cloud only about 2 weeks and have a already been fascinated with their way of operation.

Vendor Management. Data Operations & Processes.

Unified way of storing huge data. Very Intuitive.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesforce Service Cloud
SF Service Cloud review by <span>Marissa D.</span>
Marissa D.

Saelsforce review

What do you like best?

I love how the documentation system and how easy it is to keep track of client's issues, how often they have called in, etc. I also love all the free learning that they offer to better improve your skills with the product. Also love how easily customizable everything within SalesForce is.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of clicking involved to close cases. I wish that the process was more streamlined. We have also had issues with the company settings being accidentally changed and administrators not having access to what they need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely! I love all the free learning that they offer to better improve your skills with the product. Also love how easily customizable everything within SalesForce is.

Salesforce allows us to keep track of all of our clients effectively and gives us a cohesive space to document all client interaction. It makes keeping track of everything our different teams do so much easier. I love it!!

What Help Desk solution do you use?

SF Service Cloud review by <span>Teddy J.</span>
Teddy J.

All-in-One Support Platform

What do you like best?

I love how I can interact with emails from all channels, Facebook, and Twitter interactions all in one. I never have to leave the software, and I can create filters that put certain cases into separate "folders" if they have certain key words. I can add notes to cases on things I've tried with someone. I especially use notes if I forward the case above me. The person who now sees the case will also see my notes on my interaction with the customer. One of my favorite features is the customer history tab. Any time that have interacted with us, we can see all of those cases in one place.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how cluttered the interface gets with thousands of cases that get generated. It's annoying to get rid of spam cases. Deleting becomes a pain. Why can't there be a mass-delete option? Also, if you've been away from Desk.com for too long, you come back to thousands of cases. During that time, others may have already resolved the issues through external email or directly on Facebook so the cases become redundant and can cause duplicate interactions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up filters and connect social media account asap

Anytime a customer attempts to interact with us, we want to make sure they are responded to. We currently have multiple email accounts that customers can find and send emails to as well as multiple Facebook accounts. Desk.com just makes it all easier for customer support.

SF Service Cloud review by <span>Stephen L.</span>
Stephen L.

Great Tool, Highly Customisable and Recommended if you are already a Salesforce Customer

What do you like best?

The highly customisable data capture and workflow factor that comes as 'Standard' on the Salesforce Platform and the visibility that our customers get from the Customer Community, previously we had various bespoke solutions and have migrated to Salesforce Service Cloud successfully.

We now have end - end visibility for internal and external parties alike. From Sales Opportunity to Service Operations, our Sales Team gets to check whats going on with a customer at any particular time before making contact.

What do you dislike?

The cost, if you are looking for a ticketing system solely for Helpdesk or Service Desk use then this is probably not the right tool. The power and benefit comes in when you are also utilizing the Sales and maybe field service side , so you can get the 'single source of truth' data aspect, all reporting, and data is held in one place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering a move to the Salesforce Platform then this would be a great additional tool to your suite. It does however require some setup / config to meet your business needs.

Customisable Data Capture and Workflow: We will have 8 separate Companies, all with very different business needs from a Ticketing system all operating under one system , I do not believe we could of achieved this with any other 'packaged' system for the same cost.

Customer Community: From a system perspective we now have 1 place where our Customers (and account managers) can log/view Cases and see all of there information that we know about them in one place

SF Service Cloud review by <span>Rofiqul A.</span>
Rofiqul A.

Customer Service on the Go

What do you like best?

You can handle any complaint or case from customer in anywhere because its support on mobile apps. also can receive case on many source like facebook, twitter, email and chat with single app

What do you dislike?

its depend on the internet connection because this is required high internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You better try it. because it more easier for your company and your work as a sales and customer service. because you can access it from anywhere and 24 hours. you feel connected to the customers all the time

i'm a sales person, but handle my customer's case also like if there is anything problem with my product they used, the 1st person usually they contact are the sales person. my company also have customer service but the customer more comfortable contact directly to me. so i need the mobile apps can handle 2 type of needs. Sales and Service on one app. the answer is Salesforce Service Cloud

SF Service Cloud review by <span>Bella F.</span>
Bella F.

Never miss a email to your support desk

What do you like best?

I love most of the features that pack in Desk.com to solve our user queries and problems, so of the features like integration of chats, ticketing, reporting, business insights and the ability to add flex agents when required without a need to a get a separate license for the flex agents

What do you dislike?

We do not have any option on the desk.com to export all the emails we have received from our users, at any given point of time we can export only up to 20000 cases in a single excel file and we will have to manually create a report for every 20000 cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a product that highly needs to solve your support problems then there is no second option other than Desk.com. The best support desk that can solve all your customer needs.

Even the agents who use the desk tool do not require much of training as it is a very simple tool to use.

Also, we can know whether our users are satisfied or not by the CSAT scoring option integrated within the desk.com.

We are using the Desk.com for the last 5 years to solve all our customer support emails. We have integrated the desk.com with the live chat so it is very useful in creating a ticket directly to the desk.com from the live chat without coming out of the window. Also we generate reports directly from the business insights to provide it to the management when required which is a nice addition to the product.

Learn more about Salesforce Service Cloud

Salesforce Service Cloud Videos

Learning about Salesforce Service Cloud?

* We monitor all Salesforce Service Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.