SalesforceIQ Inbox

SalesforceIQ Inbox brings the power of Salesforce and Relationship Intelligence to your email inbox to help identify opportunities, connect with customers, and sell smarter than ever before. On every email, SalesforceIQ Inbox surfaces relevant Salesforce data so you can craft the perfect response. Quickly create leads, contacts, and opportunities without leaving your inbox. And use predictive notifications to stay on top of every deal.

Work for SalesforceIQ Inbox?

Learning about SalesforceIQ Inbox?

SalesforceIQ Inbox Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 60 SalesforceIQ Inbox reviews
SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Adam P.
Adam P.

"Great features and pretty easy plugin"

What do you like best?

The ease of scheduling makes this plugin a breeze to use.

Clean design and icons make quick understanding of what to do (which isn't the case with competitors)

(Obvious) Connection to Salesforce makes sure I always have the notes I need, contacts created, etc.

What do you dislike?

Connecting the plugin can be a bit of a nightmare. Most of us had a fairly simple installation, but a few others, we had to get our IT guys involved (and it still took a bit past that - issues with licenses or something). Also, seems to detach too often (1-2 times every 6mos or so).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Us it if you already use Salesforce and want easy email tracking, meeting scheduling, and updated contact information.

Helps me stay organized

Quick creation of new contacts

Logging emails

Makes scheduling meetings between multiple people very easy

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SalesforceIQ Inbox
SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Rohit K.
Rohit K.

"A Class Extension from Salesforce"

What do you like best?

It gives me confirmation that I am speaking with the right person or not. It helps me knowing whether my emails have been read, and immediately seeing information on prospects is wonderfully handy to manage your workflow.

What do you dislike?

Knowing my colleagues have the same visibility to the emails I send them -- they know how many times I've opened and read an email without replying. At the same time, we cannot say if they are opening it bymistake. Sometimes it leaves me in a confused position whether they have the seen my mail or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a step up from a typical read receipt, SalesforceIQ offers a number of supercharged features. For Salesforce shops, this can save your sales team a ton of time.

It connects our email activity with our Salesforce activity, It provides our sales team with better sales activity insights.

It helps me solving & managing email inboxes separately from our leads and opportunity pipelines.

It is great to be able to view conversations with other sales representatives with customers and be able to accurately pass off accounts without having to check-in with the other reps.

It shares me information whether our clients have clicked on our website hyperlink attached in the mail.

If they have clicked then it shows how many times they have clicked ou hyperlink which is very nice information which in return helped us know that if the customer is really interested or not

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Zach H.
Zach H.

"A Must Have For SalesForce Users"

What do you like best?

I just started using this system recently and I am loving it! I have used many of its competitors in the past like ToutApp, YesWare, and Salesloft and there are things I like about all of them. But this tool for a SalesForce user is by far the best. The thing I link most about it is how well it integrates and works with SalesForce. I can pop into an opp or a lead with the click of a button. It also displays the opp info in the Gmail inbox which is awesome.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I like more about ToutApp at this point is the way ToutApp displays in Realtime who is looking at your email and when they open it. You can do read receipts in IQ but you cannot see them in the same type of Realtime as you can with Tout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a heavy SalesForce user then this is a must have!

This tool allows me to quickly follow up with leads and opps. I can know when someone emails me what opp they are part of and I can jump right to their opp in SalesForce with the click of a button.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Javeed M.
Javeed M.

"Salesforce Inbox is the best software to log a emails and set remainders easily in gmail"

What do you like best?

Salesforce IQ Inbox helps salesforce user simplifies day to day activity by setting up reminders, send calendar invitations and most importantly log calls and emails directly in Salesforce CRM for better tracking.

What do you dislike?

I don't find any issues to dislike Salesforce IQ inbox

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend any sales and business development executive to use Salesforce IQ Inbox to make their life easier and focus on the core business opportunities.

Salesforce IQ Inbox helped us to track call logs and email logs directly into Salesforce CRM. Which helped us to reduce a lot of manual efforts to create the events in Salesforce. We are able to send emails with availability for scheduling the meetings.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Internet

"Intelligence and accuracy combined"

What do you like best?

This email tracking feature is the best I have used to date. It's an incredibly simple plug-in to activate and I've found the actual tracking aspect to it to be extremely precise, accurate, and on time. I had even tested the tracking mechanism by accessing the email from a different device, and the feature notified my instantly that my initial email had been opened, and that I had clicked on and engaged with the content. This was a fantastic tool to use to proactively prospect mid-market and enterprise accounts, as I was able to keep a solid track record of which parties had engaged with content I had sent, and when they did it. It's a fascinating tool in its entirety.

What do you dislike?

The only feature I didn't like was I had trouble figuring out how to turn off notifications from a specific recipient within a tracked email, without turning off the notification for the thread entirely. It was hard to figure out how to accomplish, and could have been designed in a sense that wouldn't take too much time to figure out how.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! At my last company where we had this, I was one of 20 reps that was asked to pilot the feature to see how we liked it. All 20 of us agreed it was a great fit, and the company added it on to their next contract for everyone in the organization to be able to use.

Overall better prospect/customer engagement in the sales process. I was able to use this tool to figure out what sorts of content is getting higher click-rates and what is more appealing to the respective audience, and was able to further target my following emails and audiences accordingly, overall making the process much more efficient and strategic.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Computer Software

"Makes sending emails much more efficient"

What do you like best?

There's multiple features that are part of the software that speed up the efficiency of my daily email sending such as the shortcut feature and message sending delay. Also, Salesforce IQ Inbox connects directly to Salesforce, allowing me to easily see complete database information of the contacts I'm emailing with. Also, it gives me the ability to create contacts straight from my email so I can constantly be improving our databases information. Most of all, it allows me to easily log all emails so that all communication is being recorded in Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Mass email sending must be done in conjunction with Salesforce and the lists created within Salesforce. It would be easier to include a .CSV or list straight from the email dashboard as well as craft templates inside of the email dashboard instead of within Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to utilize all of the features that it offers to see the most benefit. I've created shortcuts for many things that I type multiple times throughout the day so that I'm saving time with that. Also, using Inbox to create contacts saves time and can help you pull in accurate information.

SalesforceIQ Inbox allows me to address the heavy amount of emails daily with efficiency. The benefits I've realized is that with effective tools to support me, I can actually speed up the rate in which I respond to emails so that my clients are receiving answers quicker.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Anna K.
Anna K.

"Decent email tracking solution"

What do you like best?

I love being able to send my calendar availability to schedule discovery calls with prospects. I'm also able to schedule reminder emails to be sent at a later time. Interface is easy enough

What do you dislike?

Multiple things. I dislike that when you create a new task it doesn't automatically register to the lead or contact or account, you have to manually search. Additionally I don't like that it doesn't work with emailing out of Salesforce itself and you'd think it would because they own it.

The email tracking itself is very light weigh-in you can only see if someone opened an email, not if they clicked through or interacted in any way. There is also no reporting.

Another downside is read receipts disappear.

Logging emails automatically to Salesforce. Easier to schedule meetings.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Computer Software

"SalesForceIQ Inbox Functionality "

What do you like best?

I like that it is able to;

- Pull customer information and contact info. from the email.

-Map the email domains to the existing records and opportunities inside Salesforce

-Create a timeline lineage on customer touch points through the interface

-Ability to create new salesforce records through a point & click functionality

-Create tasks associated with deals or contacts that we need following up with

-The ability to see the opportunities and deals that are associated with tasks and email exchanges that would be otherwise fragmented.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the application will;

-Pull the wrong email addresses for the customer

-Map the email exchange to the wrong opportunities or records inside salesforce

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add more mapping functionality with Salesforce pages and records to emails.

We are trying to realize the ability of mapping customer touchpoint history and email conversations around deals and opportunities. It allows us to have a central repository of all emails and conversations with the person(s) associated with the deal.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Rupert M.
Rupert M.

"Very handy tool if you utilize everything it has to offer"

What do you like best?

It's nice, it gives you read receipts, sentences or paragraphs shortcuts and you can create records in salesforce directly from your email.

What do you dislike?

It can be expensive, I think it costs around 5 dollars a user for the license.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the pop ups in the email can be annoying. It would be nice if you could simply choose what records to create in salesforce and not have it ask you after every email if you want to create a record in salesforce

Saving time for our sales people when composing emails and our HR department knows when potential employees have opened their emails.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Patrick R.
Patrick R.

"Best way to sync & follow up on SFDC activities"

What do you like best?

The best part of the App is that it lives in my G-Mail. I no longer need to BCC a random string of text to have my e-mails captured in Salesforce.

It also allows for delayed sending, reminders if there is no response, templates, and an overview of the lead/contact right on the side nav of your inbox. We use it heavily for our AE's to sync, log, and track their activities.

What do you dislike?

The big problem is that it is a Salesforce App, they own it, but it still goes against your API call count. Seems odd that they have you pay for it but it goes against your volume count. However, it's not a ton of calls so minor issue on that front.

The other piece is I would like it to be automated when it sync my e-mail. Currently a window pops up asking whether or not I would like to log the activity. My outlook is to log EVERYTHING automatically.

Sales productivity

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Information Technology and Services

"A helpful addition to Salesforce CRM."

What do you like best?

A few things;

- The ability to create email shortcuts (templates)

- It is very user friendly

- The ability to notify you when the recipient has opened your email

- Great integration with Salesforce (for example, creating tasks relating to the emails)

What do you dislike?

- It doesn't always load when you start up gmail, and as a results I have to open a new window.

- It randomly logs me out of my account

- When opening gmail, the lag can be annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must have for your any sales team which uses salesforce!

The ability to create tasks relating to the emails allow us to keep track of our prospects. It is a great tool and allows the rest of our sales team to be more efficient.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Nikkii K.
Nikkii K.

"Awesome tool for Salesforce!"

What do you like best?

I really love the email templates and ability to create a new record from an email very quickly. Makes it super easy and fast to send emails or add responses that I type on a regular basis. I hated Salesforce until we got SalesforceIQ. There are many other cool features (like calendar availability, scheduled emails, creating a task, and read receipts), but I don't use them regularly. The templated emails have changed the way I use Salesforce and make my job much faster and easier.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could use it with Safari/Firefox on my Mac at home and not have to add another browser just to use it. There is nothing about the software that I actually dislike. I am excited to see what kinds of features are added in new releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should be able to use gmail comfortably and it helps if you enjoy exploring software on your own.

I am able to send templated emails very quickly without HTML or other gimmicky distractions. I love templated emails, but people are more inclined to open an email that looks personally addressed and written (and less like a marketing email blast).

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Andrew P.
Andrew P.

"Better than HubSpot Sidekick"

What do you like best?

I've always been a fan of email tracking software since I heard about it about 3-4 years ago.

I initially used Sidekick before SF IQ, and have stuck with it ever since. If you have Salesforce, IQ's necessary for your sales team. I introduced many of the sales floor to the application at my previous company, and my current company luckily was already on board. Also super easy to log emails in/out automatically.

What do you dislike?

The original version (pre-acquisition by SFDC) had more functionality. One example was the ability, "if not reply," then remind me in X amount of days. This was helpful in keeping follow ups within email that weren't super import or requiring a separate task in SFDC.

Now that I've gotten used to it not being there, I've been able to set tasks farther in the future and check back in on it to see if they've gotten back to me or not, but it was a feature that separated it from similar tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have SFDC, just use it. If you're paying for something like Hubspot's version, probably not worth it for your org.

I like being able to track who's opening my outreach, especially when it's an initial proposal or great prospect.

It's a solid prospecting tool to see if people are actually getting your emails, and can even help with knowing when to reach out (time of day they open, call them)

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Computer Software

"Ease of Use is King when considering inbox enhancements"

What do you like best?

The direct connection with Salesforce is the most obvious benefit

What do you dislike?

I have had the app sometimes crash Gmail and needs to restart. Not always super easy to log into.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation--use the trials of the other tools! I've used others like Ebsta and Cirrus Insight and they all have their strengths--but this one (obviously) has the tightest integration with Salesforce.

As a salesperson, having a snapshot of the person I'm emailing is crucial. SalesforceIQ Inbox makes it super easy to see contact records, gives me links to click into on Salesforce, and allows me to see when and where someone has opened an email. You can also easily include calendar invites to schedule meetings

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Abby A.
Abby A.

"Great for syncing gmail emails to SF"

What do you like best?

It easily allows you to sync your emails from your gmail account to salesforce for tracking. Not only can I sync outgoing emails, but also incoming emails.

What do you dislike?

If you have to many people on an email, you will not be able to sync the email with Salesforce which causes me to loose out on tracking on a few surveys I send.

We needed to be able to see/track email communication with prospects and customers.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Emails made easy! "

What do you like best?

What I absolutely LOVE about Salesforce IQ is the meeting availability feature. I use this feature all the time when I need to book meetings with my clients and prospects. It makes it easier not only for me but for the other person.

What do you dislike?

At times it will log me out and it won't allow me to log an email. Sadly it doesn't work on your cell phone device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend it if you are looking to improve email efficiency and contact creation.

It helps keep my accounts in Salesforce updated with my correspondence . Booking appointments is fast and easy. Also I creating templates for common email responses improves efficiency.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Justin M.
Justin M.

"Integrate your inbox with Salesforce!"

What do you like best?

As a busy Account Executive, it can be difficult prioritizing what you need to do that day. With SalesforceIQ Inbox, I can have my tasks listed for the day on my gmail inbox UI making it easy to reference what I need to complete that day.

What do you dislike?

I wish that SalesforceIQ could have read receipts and clicks within the email itself and not in another separate folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best in syncing activities and completed tasks to Salesforce, especially when you're managing 50+ opportunities at the same time.

Better organization and making sure nothing is left incomplete

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Thomas S.
Thomas S.

"Super Easy Pluggin"

What do you like best?

This makes it super easy to schedule what ever I need because its super easy to understand and easy to use!

What do you dislike?

Although its super easy to you, its not always convenient as it detaches itself at times throughout the months. This messes up time management trying to fix the problem

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something simple and easy to use while tracking your customer relations, this is it!

So Easy!!

easy email tracking, meeting scheduling, and updated contact information all at your finger tips!

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Justine C.
Justine C.

"salesforce iq"

What do you like best?

I like how I can automatically log emails from gmail through Salesforce. It is also a great tool to manage tasks, set up reminders, and overall managing my personal pipeline.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it lags a while so that will be frustrating. Tasks sometimes won't update from Salesforce to IQ ie I will still have tasks populated in IQ that I have cleared in Salesforce.

Sending emails through Saelsforce is a bit old fashioned and the format does not look aesthetically pleasing. However, with Salesforce IQ, I am able to create an email through gmail and attach it directly to the lead record in Saelsforce.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Tyler M.
Tyler M.

"Solid addition to Sales Tech Stack"

What do you like best?

Makes it easy to associate activities to specific opportunities within Salesforce. Previously, activities were associated at the account level which made it difficult to quickly/usefully determine what has happened for a specific opportunity.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't always pull up the correct record. Some users have to sign in/out of the extension to get the right record to show.

Increased adoption and data quality with salesforce. Much easier and intuitive to use SalesforceIQ Inbox vs BCC'ing salesforce. Also helps users quickly identify contacts that are not in salesforce.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Connor M.
Connor M.

"Great Sales Information"

What do you like best?

I love being able to receive timely notifications of when someone views my email, and what links they click on.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the interface was a little cleaner, and easier to use within the gmail app on iPhone

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’d always recommend someone to use this program

Often when you are engaging with customers you don’t know how the emails are resonating with your targets you are engaging. Having the information that Salesforce IQ gives you can be incredibly powerful.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Arma W.
Arma W.

"THE BEST NEW INBOX"

What do you like best?

You are able to close deals quickly by scheduling meetings without the hassle. It makes it easy to update your pipeline and log sales activity, making sure you never miss an opportunity.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would improve, Would be the icon for the accounts you are adding, Should be able to be customized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You are able to log customer customer communications automatically, with no manual data entry.

We can update our CRM with sales data from our inbox

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User

"Customizable and Powerful but a little slow and dated UI"

What do you like best?

Salesforce contains all the data and information I need to manage my pipeline and workflow. It's accessible by computer as well as my mobile phone.

What do you dislike?

Can run a little slow at times. I'd like it to anticipate my next action better because each screen tends to contain a lot more info than what I actually need at the moment.

Maintains a massive database of all prospects, customers and their interactions. Accessibility controls are thorough and customizable.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Greg B.
Greg B.

"IQ Inbox is a must have for any SFDC user"

What do you like best?

Calendar integration for availability and the ability to log emails to standard and custom objects.

What do you dislike?

The app should be password protected since it’s open to SFDC records and email

Logging.emails to pertinent records on Mac or iPhone ensures our business gains insight on activity.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Brodie M.
Brodie M.

"SFiq Review"

What do you like best?

I have control issues and love the fact that I can change my approach based off of the insight that SFiq gives

What do you dislike?

Crashes from time to time and have to reinstall

Ability to know when prospects have viewed emails and links sent. Attaches all emails to contact in Salesforce

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Tom T.
Tom T.

"On the road "

What do you like best?

Great for when you received my letter are on the road and need a phone number Or email

What do you dislike?

Nothing , the software works perfect for what I do

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for sales people

Getting information while on the road

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Amanda F.
Amanda F.

"Productivity Extension"

What do you like best?

SalesforceIQ Inbox automatically tracks my day to day activities.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the tool was smart enough to auto attach & not have a pop up.

This product lowers the time it takes to log activity.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Useful Extension"

What do you like best?

Hovering over email addresses for enrichment on people. Adding and adjusting stage levels from the inbox itself. Also scheduling straight into emails has become a habit for showing availability for meetings.

What do you dislike?

Not all emails sync to Salesforce IQ. Sometimes hard syncing emails still doesn't update the profiles in Salesforce IQ.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you hate regular Salesforce you'll probably like IQ. Fingers crossed they continue to add features similar to the full Salesforce suite.

Solving managing email inboxes separately from our leads and opportunity pipelines. It's great to be able to view conversations of other sales reps with customers and be able to accurately pass off accounts without having to check-in with the other reps.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Computer Software

"Much better than the real Salesforce"

What do you like best?

It's far easier to use than traditional Salesforce. It's very intuitive and lightweight for small teams that need to move quickly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would change is the UI on the inbox feature. If you're working on a laptop with a normal screen size, the pop out is obnoxious when you are trying to do your email for things other than sales activities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used 10+ other CRM tools and this is by far the easiest and most intuitive to use.

It's a way for me to cut out a traditional step that many other CRM's require. I like how the Inbox feature automatically synchs and makes thing easier.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by David S.
David S.

"Salesforce Inbox"

What do you like best?

Salesforce Inbox is a fantastic tool for Sales and Quality users to tie their email chains back to the related records. This keeps all the "Back & Forth" in one place.

What do you dislike?

iQ inbox has great features but definitely comes with a price tag.

One great use case we have is for Quality managers to tie email conversations back into the existing quality cases.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Wonderful Features, but a Little Creepy"

What do you like best?

Knowing whether your emails have been read, and immediately seeing information on prospects is wonderfully handy to manage your workflow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Connects our email activity with our Salesforce activity, connecting the two in a more homogeneous way. Provides our sales team with better sales activity insights.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Internet

"SalesforceIQ Inbox is a great tool and getting better!"

What do you like best?

I like how easily it allows me to manage all of my tasks, log emails to SFDC and create new tasks/stay on top of my opportunities.

What do you dislike?

I wish I were able to look at tasks that are only due that date and overdue as well as having read receipts on individual emails.

This allows me to be a more efficient and successful salesperson.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Carol K.
Carol K.

"Not everything I need."

What do you like best?

Being able to see list of tasks while working within gmail.

What do you dislike?

It does not integrate well w/ Gmail accounts. My calendar cannot sync.

Cannot sync w/ google calendar.

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

The complete integration with Salesforce makes my work much easier and the possibility to send availability to customers is great.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a bit high for what I consider should be included within the already high price of Salesforce

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it now, it is very nice to use, consider buying it in january as salesforce offers better pricing in that period.

Gain of time in setting meetings up and creating tasks

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"A swing and a miss for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Ease of installation and ease of use. It's a good idea if properly iterated upon.

What do you dislike?

I have a number of chrome extensions competing for space in my browser sidebar, there are far better tools to have in that space than this one.

integration between sfdc and email client gmail. Hoped to see an ability to more quickly make changes from the extension, but seems that it's easier to have an sfdc tab open in chrome and switch tabs.

"Salesforce IQ"

What do you like best?

the ability to log emails into salesforce as soon as the email is sent. also love the ability to track how many times emails are opened.

What do you dislike?

sometimes if i click on something too fast after sending the email, i will lose the ability to log it in salesforce.

understanding how much interest a prospect has by the amount of times they open the email. also sometimes if i know they are opening my email, i will give them a call to follow up since they are top of mind.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Higher Education

"I don't really know what it's doing"

What do you like best?

The fact that I don't have to think about it after I install it, and it's going somewhere into the Salesforce black hole

What do you dislike?

Ironically, the fact that I don't have to think about it after I install it, and it's going somewhere into the Salesforce black hole

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have someone who really knows their stuff with Salesforce because people like me will be asked to use it but not sure why.

Supposedly making all communications trackable in a client/student record

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Hope J.
Hope J.

"Easy and effective!"

What do you like best?

Attaching important information (aka email correspondence) across many objects at once.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there was anything I disliked!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Become familiar with all features! So much more than just logging activity.

Logging important activity into Salesforce without having to actually login to SF > find record > copy/past info. So simple!

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Matt D.
Matt D.

"Must have for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

It saves me a great deal of time. Also, the hardest part of SalesForce is getting the sales staff to actually enter in data. IQ makes adoption that much easier.

What do you dislike?

I wish tasks were more visible. The calendar doesn't sync. Certain tasks can't do. Would love to add notes or update opportunities within IQ

Saving time, better customer service, higher visibility on sales activities.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Internet

"SalesforceIQ inbox makes email a breeze"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use and connect your inbox into SFDC

What do you dislike?

not much to dislike, sometimes can be a bit slow to load in gmail.

Record keeping, clean SFDC data. Allows the entire team to understand the context of email interactions within SFDC without having to manually log or bcc SFDC.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Needed for all sales careers"

What do you like best?

SalesforceIQ is amazing tool that is an important non-traditional CRM solution. It automatically tracks and analyzes the day-to-day interactions that help drive professional relationships.

What do you dislike?

needs improvement in dashboard and its not that east to develop reports - can be annoying and tedious

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall its easy to use and keeps all your emails and opportunities under the client so its quick to find.

I like that I know when they read my emails and the calendar is perfect for reminders.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"User Friendly Platform Makes Marketing Campaigns A Breeze"

What do you like best?

It allows us to manage multiple projects.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would can be is the ability to easily add multiple addresses within one company name.

We are able to manage multiple projects at once.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Industrial Automation
User in Industrial Automation

"Salesforce Email Integration with Outlook"

What do you like best?

I really like the mobile app for Salesforce Inbox. I believe that it can help my outside sales team use Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

I cannot get my outlook to work with it on my desktop.

I believe it will help our adoption to salesforce.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Work faster and smarter with SalesforceIQ Inbox"

What do you like best?

Tight integration with Salesforce from my mobile device.

What do you dislike?

Desktop version doesn't run on Office 2010.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with mobile use cases to really see product value.

Provide a mobile-enabled process to sync emails/calls/meetings to Salesforce

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Internet

"Great Product, Little Pricey"

What do you like best?

The tool enables you to live within your email rather than toggling back and forth between email and Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

The price is too high for the product. It is a "nice to have" rather than a "need to have" but is not priced as such.

Operational efficiency. No need to toggle back and forth and can automatically log emails and activity to the account within Salesforce.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great for getting Email into Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I love that I get all of my emails associated to our Salesforce Contacts and Leads without having to do a thing. I inevitably forget to add an email and this just happens automatically.

What do you dislike?

Love the automatic things, but wish I could customize it a little more.

Seeing who is communicating with who and how frequently gives us a good view of how active someone is.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"When it works, it's great!"

What do you like best?

ability to track my messages and share with colleagues

What do you dislike?

messages appear messy once in salesforce

During coworkers leaves, it's easy to see where accounts are at

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by David M.
David M.

"Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ability to track activity

What do you dislike?

Data Entry can be cumbersome sometimes otherwise pretty fluid

ability to keep tabs on my activity and team

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Use it all day long"

What do you like best?

viewing IQ info in my email inbox and having my team being able to viwview emails sent from my inbox in IQ

What do you dislike?

I wish IQ interfaced with google calendar better.

Consolidating communication channels for our team

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Better than an email client"

What do you like best?

the additional functionality and integration with salesforce

What do you dislike?

the fact that it is not free and cant easily be adapted to include other aspects of salesforce like salesforce lightening for gmail can

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have salesforce and spend a lot of time in emails....GET IT!

meeting scheduling is a breeze, read receipts, seamless integration to salesforce

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Computer Software

"Great sales features for my GMail Inbox"

What do you like best?

I love how easy SalesforceIQ Inbox makes it to schedule emails and book meetings. I also enjoy getting alerts when someone has read one of my emails.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that I really dislike anything about this product. I think it simply makes my job easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product at a reasonable price!

SalesforceIQ Inbox has made it much easier for me to schedule emails and meetings with colleagues and prospects.

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Salesforce IQ"

What do you like best?

The best thing is that it is very easy to schedule meetings with prospects

What do you dislike?

the big thing I dont like is that I have to reboot my computer when it does sync up

The biggest is problem it solved was saving time sync up my email and scheduling meetings

"Great Productivity Tool"

What do you like best?

Simple and intuitive to use. Great time saving feature on the mobile with shortcuts and calendar availability for scheduling smart meetings

What do you dislike?

Need more AI in the app to suggest recommended next actions

Productivity on scheduling meetings and replying to email. Saves a tone of time

"Simple, Easy tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of using the platform and updating the content.

What do you dislike?

Can be too simplistic which might cause loss of lead intelligence.

Specifically to learn more about when & where the target reads emails.

"salesforce review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, very good for inputting data and shows the work to your manager on a regular basis

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app and website functions are different

Not many

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Higher Education

"Great CRM on a budget"

What do you like best?

The integrations are what save me time - email, social, etc.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can be a little buggy. Reports/funnels could be better.

Keeps me updated on recent conversations, notes, to do items, social accounts, etc. seamlessly

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Lots of capabilities found free in other products"

What do you like best?

Integration to SFDC, but found same capabilities in other products

What do you dislike?

Cost and user interface seems to get inthe way

AUto notification of email opens

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User

"best app for sales engineers"

What do you like best?

app email tracking n salesforce integrastion

What do you dislike?

some times it slow not much to say all good

sales engagent productivity data entry

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by User in Internet

"SalesforceIQ is a smart CRM, Great User experience, sales productivity tool"

What do you like best?

SalesforceIQ is a smart CRM, Great User experience, sales productivity tool

What do you dislike?

Nothing in specific. It appears the solution could be good for SMB.

Sales Productivity

SalesforceIQ Inbox review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Good product as compared to others"

What do you like best?

I found the design nice and user interface

What do you dislike?

I do not love the lack of email automation

Customer relationship manager

Learning about SalesforceIQ Inbox?

* We monitor all SalesforceIQ Inbox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.