Salesfusion

Salesfusion

62 ratings
739.010
Compare Request a Demo
Salesfusion solves the divide between sales and marketing by offering a unique SaaS marketing automation solution that empowers both teams, unites them around common data and maximizes lead conversion.

Salesfusion Reviews (73 reviews)

• SalesFusion 360 has so many great features! I love how easy it is to create attractive and effective landing pages. One feature that has proved to be critical for the...Read More
    G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
  • Pricing! SalesFUSION 360 has the most competitive pricing of any of the major players in the marketing automation space that integrates with Salesforce.com. Read More
    G2 Crowd User in Automotive
G2 Crowd User: Anonymous
Validated Review

Overall an average provider if you don't use Salesforce as a CRM

What do you like best?

I like the new drag and drop email builder. It's more up-to-date with what you'd expect from a marketing technology provider.

I also like the add-in to MS Dynamics CRM and how it allows you to see the customer journey, add or remove them to lists and nutures and email a contact straight from the CRM. An added benefit if you don't want your sales team to have full access to your Salesfusion portal.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is limited to say the least. There's no easy way to track link clicks or downloads, unless they are gated by a form. Also, most reports require tables or multiple tables to be pulled in- almost always requires help from their professional services team at an extra fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask a ton of questions and talk to customers. Do you report a lot? Look at that feature closely. If you are also using it as a CRM- keep in mind the limitations and benefits there.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Marketing automation is a must- but it's only beneficial if the provider chosen syncs with your CRM. Salesfusion is one of the better alternatives if you aren't using the popular Salesforce as your CRM, however, if you are used to one of the "top players" in the automation game- there are several frustrations you'll gain from Salesfusion. The benefit of the software entirely depends on your companies needs- landing pages, email, CRM connections, reporting,etc.

We use Salesfusion to solve the problem of getting data into the CRM, that works-most of the time. The biggest benefit we've gained is that now our sales team can see what customers and prospects are doing to interact with our data also.

G2 Crowd User: Brian E.
Validated Review

Great product and great service!

What do you like best?

Salesfusion is always updating their product to enhance the user experience. It seems each update has a new feature or simpler set up that allows me to maximize the experience and increase my productivity.

The features have become so easy to use, when I train others, they understand the functions in one meeting, rather than two or three meetings. Plus, Salesfusion keeps a great online library of resources and guides.

Also, the customer service is top notch. My phone queries are nearly always answered and answered by a professional who can guide me to a solution, or provide within a couple of hours.

If the first solution does not work, the team continues to work until I receive teh desired outcome.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes on Google Chrome, the functionality ceases. Double-clicking items no longer loads until I reset my cache in the browser.

Sometimes the terminology used for some of the features is a bit too technical and as a layman, I need help translating to meet my needs. However, this has become less of an issue as Salesfusion continues to rename some of its features and provide detailed descriptions in the update newsletters.

The reporting is still tricky and required some database knowledge to be sure I include the correct fields to meet my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the primary user or administrator does not have a technical or database background, it may be worth checking out some of the Salesfusion training and guidance materials in their library.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

I send emails to both our internal and external sales agents. We also host langing pages for events. We are in need of trackability of our email opens, clicks, and event activity.

The tool has worked as a short-term solution for posting some of our required materials. We can be sure that the required materials will be delivered directly to the recipient through email communication.

G2 Crowd User: Stephanie N. B.

Sales and Marketing in Sync with Salesfusion

What do you like best?

Best features: lead scoring, nurture automation, event management, CRM integration and reporting.

The event management feature is worth the subscription price. It's basically "mission control" for a webinar or live event. Fantastic!

What do you dislike?

Needs improvement: ease of creating landing pages, emails, etc. We've struggled with our external lead forms--both the creation and website deployment.

I've also encountered some quirks, which the SF team is addressing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Build a plan/process before implementing a tool. The process you build will help identify the right tool to automate your marketing campaigns. It will also help you identify your approach once onboarding is complete.

The Salesfusion team is highly-approachable. They are very knowledgeable and are a great resource. I can depend on their prompt responses to my questions.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Business problems: marketing and sales alignment, automation of lead capture/scoring, consistent campaign communication and providing a 360 degree view of the prospect.

Benefits realized: increased efficiency (less time spent manually adding information); seamless tracking and displaying of prospect interactions within the CRM; and increased ability to deliver excellent content to prospects/clients. Although it may be considered a "soft" benefit, our sales and marketing team is working together to maximize our results from Salesfusion. We discuss and define sales qualified leads, and collaborate on scoring thresholds. We work together to plan our campaigns and events; as well as the follow-up strategy. Increased collaboration and better sales and marketing alignment.

G2 Crowd User: Tuomas M.
Validated Review

Best tool from sales view.

What do you like best?

With SalesFusion I like most the approach from result side. This is serious solution for companies who want to achieve real results, instead just having some marketing automation system.

Full control on detailed process flows, predictive lead scoring, possibility to automate practically everything and being able to manage and produce all needed contents and process flows.

Personallly I don't like solutions that are just easy to use and not able to produce wanted outcome.

Overall very comprehensive package including possibility to integrate practically with any CRM.

Customer service is outstanding and I have received answer and solution to any issues I've encountered this far.

What do you dislike?

Learning curve is of course much steeper than with some widely used entry level solutions, only thing that I somehow dislike, is that orange color is used everywhere instead changing colors slightly within different categories.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important to evaluate level and goals that you want to achieve, if you need to go as professional as possible - go with SalesFusion. And if you have limited time and skill resources and you just need some basic features,

then it would be better to choose some simpler solution.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Being able to produce 150 times more qualified leads than before, rise of sales hit rates with 50% by better quality leads.

G2 Crowd User: Aubyn S.
Validated Review

Great product, looking forward to the improvements!

What do you like best?

So far my experience with SalesFusion has been positive! The interface is very easy to navigate, they have a ton of support available to get really good at the tool, and there are a lot of metrics to measure the success of your campaigns! Working with the sales rep and onboarding staff has been very enjoyable.

What do you dislike?

There are bugs, especially surrounding the WYSIWYG tool, but our rep has told us they know about the issues and are working to get it to be better. It's functional and does what it needs to do, but it could be a lot more responsive and robust.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We are trying to get some campaigns off the ground and are really starting at ground zero with our marketing automation. I'm looking forward to seeing what we can really get out of this!

Learning about Salesfusion?

We can help you find the product that fits you best.

Chat with an Advisor

Tags

* We monitor all Salesfusion reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Need help? Talk to a human
Would you like to receive more information from Salesfusion?