Salesfusion

Salesfusion

Salesfusion solves the divide between sales and marketing by offering a unique SaaS marketing automation solution that empowers both teams, unites them around common data and maximizes lead conversion.

Work for Salesfusion?

Learning about Salesfusion?

Salesfusion Reviews

Ask Salesfusion a Question
Showing 97 Salesfusion reviews
Salesfusion review by <span>Julie F.</span>
Julie F.

" IMPROVED MAP AND CRM INTEGRATION & SAVINGS OF OVER $500 PER QUARTER "

What do you like best?

The tight, direct integration of Salesfusion with Sugar makes it very easy for us to sync our database, campaigns, and all other relevant information. It's very easy to send and track email campaigns, and setup webinars. We multiple webinars per week, and Salesfusion makes it easy for us to manage internally, and for people to register for our events. The email builder is very easy to use and we can customize our messages without having to code HTML from scratch.

What do you dislike?

The only real compliant I have is that you cannot have multiple windows open simultaneously. So if I'm building a report and need to know the ID of a campaign, I need to close the report, navigate to campaigns, then come back again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We love Jana F. in training!

Communication between sales and marketing is key for us. Before, we had so much manual entry of data, it was hard to consistently ensure nothing fell through the cracks. Additionally, our reporting was not accurate as our systems were never in sync. We now have accurate (easy) reporting, and have even been able to retire a few of our systems, saving upwards of $500 per quarter.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesfusion
Salesfusion review by <span>Jørgen N.</span>
Jørgen N.

"Great implementation and support, but sorta e-mail focused"

What do you like best?

The onboarding was good and hands-on, and customer support has been very responsive. The application itself has an intuitive layout and fairly easy to use. Great e-mail builder.

What do you dislike?

The landing page builder is outdated and not mobile friendly (new coming in Q2 they say). I'd like if I could set up sales campaigns with landing pages and emails in one dashboard, but I have to go back and forth a lot in the software. Would also like more help on improving email open rate (a lot of mine remains unopened despite being delivered), and using the system in more inbound marketing efforts beyond e-mails. New landing page builder and BI tool may improve that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you, like us, do not have a large marketing dept, then the hands-on onboarding and support is a big plus for Salesfusion. It is also fairly easy to get going fast, get emails out, users cookied, and get value. Pricing and payment terms are favorable, compared to HubSpot, Pardot and Marketo.

Getting more leads from website, reach out to more people with targeted messaging, structure follow-up of leads, establish inbound marketing culture in company. Have gotten to get a few more leads through online ads to landing pages, and catch leads from existing website forms. Also get use of the user stats from website. Biggest challenge to realizing more value is probably on our end - creating content.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Salesfusion review by User

"usable interface, fairly complete marketing automation, built-in CRM is limited but acceptable."

What do you like best?

the scope of the application at an affordable price, support is responsive, they heed user suggestions and they keep improving the software

What do you dislike?

disjointed interface across the platform. Old legacy sections with limited function and archaic interface remain in place alongside new interface and functions; deprecated features remain in place but are not marked as such and can be used unwittingly resulting wasted time getting support to tell you it's deprecated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesfusion is a very good all-around marketing automation tool that is very usable. The integrated CRM is good but not great due to it's limitations, but suffices for a company that contracts all sales to outside sales representatives and only needs sales managers to access it. It allows you to effective build up your database, qualify leads into contacts, and track their journey. The "Opportunities" feature in the CRM is the weakest part of the CRM with very little flexibility. These things have inhibited sales manager adoption. If you need robust CRM capability, Salesfusion has multiple integrations with major CRM resources including Salesforce, Dynamics, Sage, SugarCRM and Infor. Other integrations include Google Adwords, event integrations including Webex with excellent API connectivity for connecting to any source using that method. Support is among the best in my experience, but still has some weaknesses, namely reliance upon email which is not sufficient when a complex problem emerges.

Acquiring and qualifying leads, delivering to sales, continued marketing to potentials for future or additional business. Making leads and contacts available to sales management through one cloud-accessible database, while delivering lead/contact journey. It has made our contact list much more accessible to sales, and enabled us to find potential opportunities within. Automated follow-up marketing emails have uncovered more opportunities.

Salesfusion review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Great product, and an even great company"

What do you like best?

Salesfusion is a great company with a product that may not be perfect, but gets significantly better with each upgrade. Whenever we have an issue they are so quick to fix it, and alleviate any issues we had.

What do you dislike?

At times, the lack of integrations can be a bit of a hinderance. But, they own up to this very well and are very willing to hear your suggestions and adjust the platform to meet your needs!

Our company relies on our email marketing & CRM services, but one of the downsides of using Sugar as our CRM is our integrations between email marketing & our customer base are limited. Salesfusion is the best option when you want a great connection to Sugar, and has allowed us to utilize custom information and behaviors more than we ever have before to increase our email productivity by up to 400%

Salesfusion review by <span>Matthew S.</span>
Matthew S.

"You need to know code to use this product."

What do you like best?

Support service and training is clear and consistent.

What do you dislike?

Events builder - you need HTML / CSS knowledge. (May as well use Dreamweaver)

Need to use HTML / CSS to create Landing pages.

There is no delete function within the nurture campaign - if you make a mistake you need to start over.

Lack of information when analyzing an event - i.e. You can't see who has specifically declined an event in comparison to who just hasn't seen the email.

When testing an email - the test email doesn't always come through.

The HTML of the email temples causes most spam filters to block your emails (unless you know how to hard code you can't fix this).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at Mail Chimp. Much cheaper, no coding skills needed, social media integration and spam testing all included. (None of this is included in SF)

Campaigns are now all localized.

Salesfusion review by User

"Great platform that is always improving"

What do you like best?

Salesfusion listen to their customers needs and are always making improvements. I also like their native integration with NetSuite and oktopost social platform for a full business solution for building relationships and marketing your business. Tools I like most are the form builder and email maker. I haven’t really gotten into the guts of it yet I feel by using the scoring tool which has huge power when getting into prioritising and measuring customer behaviours.

What do you dislike?

The load speed can be slow at times. The events section needs updating but they are always updating things, I’m sure that won’t be too far away from being worked on. The neuture tool is good but is designed for email marketing and list marketing and not for use on econmerce ‘if this then that’ statements.

I can now send reliable and great looking emails and measure them well. I can make landing pages when needed for contests and add salesfusion powerful forms on our website. I can also see a customers full history on clicks on the emails and website as well as an integrated powerful social media platform for our technology wholesale business.

Salesfusion review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"The obvious choice for marketing automation"

What do you like best?

A "secret sauce" for the marketer finally! Salesfusion makes me look like a rockstar! I love how the interface is geared toward a marketing brain. It was actually an easy choice to choose Salesfusion after many demos of other automation tools. Not only was our experience on point from the very first chat with SF, but they always take the time to answer every single question we may have and keep up that service level. I also appreciate them enhancing features constantly so I can do my job better.

What do you dislike?

Training is a lot to take in. We were eager to get moving quickly, but I believe it went too fast. This may have been due to our deadline. Still today, they answer questions and record calls to go back to.

Aligning marketing and sales is always something you are working on. Sales Fusion has helped button our buttons when it comes to automation. We are able to create successful campaigns and for our business, saw immediate results after implementation. We are tracking weekly dashboards and now have a clearer picture into our industry.

Salesfusion review by <span>Eric B.</span>
Eric B.

"Great people that take care of you"

What do you like best?

The customer service is remarkable. Any email or phone call on my end elicits an immediate response from Salesfusion. Although we have particular reps accountable for our success, I can call up anyone at Salesfusion and be taken care of. They work seamlessly as a team through the course of solving my problems. I also love how they write a ticket for every little thing, even if it gets resolved on the call. They are definitely thinking from the customer perspective, thinking and working together alongside us, and it makes a big difference.

What do you dislike?

The company is clearly growing fast, and making constant updates to their user interface. As a result, some functionality gets lost in translation. It is sometimes hard to navigate through their modules, or know where to go to find things. Creating reports for my leaders can be tough.

Given the complexity of emarketing and the needs of clients in a fast-changing tech world, Salesfusion is still the best option we've seen to satisfy our complex needs. As a customer, they are very open to my suggestions to improve their site, and like I said, they are constantly making things better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

We were able to solve many issues we couldn't before for a number of our complex email campaigns. One campaign requires thousands of emails sent from hundreds of different users at once, and the ability to create many customized fields, including hard-coded fields. A process that used to take us months took us days. Another is our first real nurture campaign, which we could never before execute with such complexity and care.

Salesfusion review by Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment
Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment

"It's been a great year with Salesfusion"

What do you like best?

The onboarding process with Salesfusion was outstanding with recorded training sessions that I've been glad to look back on throughout the year. There are many features we've not yet tested but the core product is very sound and it's super useful to have so much information pushing all the way through to our CRM.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see Salesfusion improve on the ease of creating custom reporting. That said, I've been very successful with support for building out the custom reports I've needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to have your campaigns lined out to take advantage of the automated drip marketing features. The system will do it, but it takes time to plan that far in advance!

Visibility of contact activity on our web site has been very useful. Push through to CRM a huge benefit. The difference between this and our old one-way email platform is tremendous.

Salesfusion review by <span>Jon G.</span>
Jon G.

"Off to a great start!"

What do you like best?

Customer service is outstanding! Anytime I have a question or a request, I get a very timely response. Communicating with them could not be easier. We are at the very beginning of our implementation and I have to say the email builder is incredibly intuitive and looks great.

What do you dislike?

There's a bit of a learning curve when creating landing pages and forms. It's not quite as user friendly if you don't have much experience in HTML. That being said, I'm under the impression that this is something that will be overhauled soon.

We currently are sending monthly newsletters to individuals in a very manual process without much segmentation. Salesfusion is giving us the ability to send segmented emails, alert sales of lead activity and gather and track the lead process through our site.

Salesfusion review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Overall an average provider if you don't use Salesforce as a CRM"

What do you like best?

I like the new drag and drop email builder. It's more up-to-date with what you'd expect from a marketing technology provider.

I also like the add-in to MS Dynamics CRM and how it allows you to see the customer journey, add or remove them to lists and nutures and email a contact straight from the CRM. An added benefit if you don't want your sales team to have full access to your Salesfusion portal.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is limited to say the least. There's no easy way to track link clicks or downloads, unless they are gated by a form. Also, most reports require tables or multiple tables to be pulled in- almost always requires help from their professional services team at an extra fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask a ton of questions and talk to customers. Do you report a lot? Look at that feature closely. If you are also using it as a CRM- keep in mind the limitations and benefits there.

Marketing automation is a must- but it's only beneficial if the provider chosen syncs with your CRM. Salesfusion is one of the better alternatives if you aren't using the popular Salesforce as your CRM, however, if you are used to one of the "top players" in the automation game- there are several frustrations you'll gain from Salesfusion. The benefit of the software entirely depends on your companies needs- landing pages, email, CRM connections, reporting,etc.

We use Salesfusion to solve the problem of getting data into the CRM, that works-most of the time. The biggest benefit we've gained is that now our sales team can see what customers and prospects are doing to interact with our data also.

Salesfusion review by User in Computer Software

"Over satisfied with product, although I see areas where product can be improved"

What do you like best?

-new email builder

-working relationship with salesfusion support

-event and email dashboards

-integration with Sugar

-new combined asset library

What do you dislike?

-too many different places to create an email (nurture, trigger, email, template, etc.)

-less control of HTML in new email builder

-no capability to use dynamic fields in text only email builder

-email image editor is cool but not enough

-saves too many copies of images when i make edits in the builder

-inconsistent access to merge tags and assets throughout different email builders

-web activity alerts are automatically assigned out

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesfusion has a learning curve but once you learn it, it is an incredible tool. It offers a lot of power to marketers like myself who really like to be in control, but also the ability to be hands-off in the places that I want to.

-keep sales alerted when their contacts hit a marketing content piece (keep them in the loop)

Salesfusion review by <span>Aubyn S.</span>
Aubyn S.

"Great product, looking forward to the improvements!"

What do you like best?

So far my experience with SalesFusion has been positive! The interface is very easy to navigate, they have a ton of support available to get really good at the tool, and there are a lot of metrics to measure the success of your campaigns! Working with the sales rep and onboarding staff has been very enjoyable.

What do you dislike?

There are bugs, especially surrounding the WYSIWYG tool, but our rep has told us they know about the issues and are working to get it to be better. It's functional and does what it needs to do, but it could be a lot more responsive and robust.

We are trying to get some campaigns off the ground and are really starting at ground zero with our marketing automation. I'm looking forward to seeing what we can really get out of this!

Salesfusion review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great Marketing Automation system for B2b"

What do you like best?

I like the dashboards that show activities on our web site and responses to our email campaigns. It has a built in CRM that we can use and it has built in integration with many of the 3rd party CRM systems, including SAGE. We have only just started to scratch the surface since the product has a broad range of functionality

What do you dislike?

Since the product has a lot of functionality it will take us a while to learn, but it is worth the results we are getting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the Salesfusion University 2 day class after your initial On-boarding Training. Send out a few emails and get started and then sign up for the class. Also they have frequent online webinars, which are either free or fairly inexpensive

Better tracking on leads from out web site lead generation. We have been able to create, track and improve on our email campaigns and associated landing pages. The reporting is all in one place so our reporting has improved, which makes managements happy.

Salesfusion review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"A product is only as good as the people behind it"

What do you like best?

As a professional in the recruiting industry, I put a high value on talent. Our company selected Salesfusion over other marketing automation platforms because we were looking to build a strong relationship with a local vendor. Over the years, Salesfusion has done a great job of becoming what I consider an extension of our marketing department. From onboarding, to my monthly touch point calls with my client success manager, I have always felt that the team at Salesfusion is flexible and genuinely wants to help us succeed with our business goals.

What do you dislike?

This is more of a wish than a dislike, but I hope that they develop a user certification program or a university track for more advanced users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend cleaning your data and having a discussion internally about business goals and priorities. It's really easy to get off track using a blank slate software that can be customized for your business needs.

Salesfusion is an incredibly expansive tool to implement and utilize. There are various areas of our business where Salesfusion has assisted us, including our email campaigns and contributing to the alignment of our sales and marketing teams.

Salesfusion review by <span>Debbie P.</span>
Debbie P.

"Excellent Customer Support and New Features with End User in Mind"

What do you like best?

SalesFusion is easy to use, provides all the tools to successfully market and drive new business. The Customer Support team is always friendly and helpful and respond in a timely manner. They also provide lots of access to self paced or online training.

What do you dislike?

We a very satisfied customer and continue to be pleased with the product and service we receive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to attend their training sessions to pick up the best practice tips and tricks.

Greater visibility of the success of our email marketing campaigns and web tracking.

Salesfusion review by <span>Stephanie N. B.</span>
Stephanie N. B.

"Sales and Marketing in Sync with Salesfusion"

What do you like best?

Best features: lead scoring, nurture automation, event management, CRM integration and reporting.

The event management feature is worth the subscription price. It's basically "mission control" for a webinar or live event. Fantastic!

What do you dislike?

Needs improvement: ease of creating landing pages, emails, etc. We've struggled with our external lead forms--both the creation and website deployment.

I've also encountered some quirks, which the SF team is addressing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Build a plan/process before implementing a tool. The process you build will help identify the right tool to automate your marketing campaigns. It will also help you identify your approach once onboarding is complete.

The Salesfusion team is highly-approachable. They are very knowledgeable and are a great resource. I can depend on their prompt responses to my questions.

Business problems: marketing and sales alignment, automation of lead capture/scoring, consistent campaign communication and providing a 360 degree view of the prospect.

Benefits realized: increased efficiency (less time spent manually adding information); seamless tracking and displaying of prospect interactions within the CRM; and increased ability to deliver excellent content to prospects/clients. Although it may be considered a "soft" benefit, our sales and marketing team is working together to maximize our results from Salesfusion. We discuss and define sales qualified leads, and collaborate on scoring thresholds. We work together to plan our campaigns and events; as well as the follow-up strategy. Increased collaboration and better sales and marketing alignment.

Salesfusion review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Robust System, Lots of Features"

What do you like best?

Well suited for businesses that rely heavily on email marketing or who are likely to have users visit their website on multiple occasions. Great integration with CRMs for sales team engagement and data sharing.

What do you dislike?

- Additional user education available through downloads for existing customers rather than scheduled webinars would be helpful.

- User interface was somewhat cumbersome, but they've recently updated and it's much better now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Robust system with lots of great features. Their reps and support staff will help you through the initial learning curve. You'll be glad you invested the time in learning the features of the system.

We currently use Salesfusion as one part of overall marketing strategy for our clients. Some use the service to communicate with existing clients, others use the system as a platform to attract new customers based on website interaction.

Salesfusion review by <span>Tuomas M.</span>
Tuomas M.

"Best tool from sales view."

What do you like best?

With SalesFusion I like most the approach from result side. This is serious solution for companies who want to achieve real results, instead just having some marketing automation system.

Full control on detailed process flows, predictive lead scoring, possibility to automate practically everything and being able to manage and produce all needed contents and process flows.

Personallly I don't like solutions that are just easy to use and not able to produce wanted outcome.

Overall very comprehensive package including possibility to integrate practically with any CRM.

Customer service is outstanding and I have received answer and solution to any issues I've encountered this far.

What do you dislike?

Learning curve is of course much steeper than with some widely used entry level solutions, only thing that I somehow dislike, is that orange color is used everywhere instead changing colors slightly within different categories.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important to evaluate level and goals that you want to achieve, if you need to go as professional as possible - go with SalesFusion. And if you have limited time and skill resources and you just need some basic features,

then it would be better to choose some simpler solution.

Being able to produce 150 times more qualified leads than before, rise of sales hit rates with 50% by better quality leads.

Salesfusion review by <span>Jon H.</span>
Jon H.

"Fanatical support and customer focus"

What do you like best?

Salesfusion has a very solid marketing automation platform, but what truly sets them apart is their focus on their customers' success. They have shown from the first contact through our entire relationship with them that they deeply care about their customers and want to make sure that we are successful with the platform. The onboarding process is quite comprehensive as well. We've been a salesforce customer for 10 years, so the integration with Salesforce was a critical aspect of our decision making criteria.

They do releases on a fairly regular basis, and have a customer idea wall where they collect comments, ideas and more from their customers to help improve the product. Their training area, in addition to SalesFusion University (on-site training) are excellent.

I love their responsive templates, as well. :)

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of features that are lacking, but there is a new version of some of these coming out soon so hopefully this will get remedied.

We needed to replace a vendor who was underperforming, implement new marketing automation processes, and most of all, start lead scoring and running nurture campaigns. Our previous vendor was very hard to work with and unresponsive when we needed help, and the tool was archaic and inflexible.

With Salesfusion, we are able to run comprehensive nurture campaigns for both customers and prospects, get great insights and analytics about our prospects' behavior, and generally run as a much more efficient marketing organization. We're a lean team, so getting the right tools in place was one of my first priorities.

In addition, they have an excellent email plugin that allows 1-to-1 emails from sales rep to prospect to be tracked and recorded in Salesforce.

All in all, I highly recommend Salesfusion.

Salesfusion review by <span>Ljubomir G.</span>
Ljubomir G.

"Salesfusion SaaS-based Marketing Automation Software for Business"

What do you like best?

- Excellent integration with the Infor (Saleslogix) CRM.

- Provides great features such as the ability to segment groups of people to deliver more personalized messages.

- Great reporting tools to measure the success of a marketing campaign and quickly evaluate what is working and what can be improved.

- Easy to learn.

- Superb customer support that responds to questions quickly and thoroughly.

What do you dislike?

- Identifying and removing unneeded contacts (duplicates etc.) can be challenging, though some recently added features should help with this.

- The WYSIWYG and HTML editor can be challenging to use for some content creators.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesfusion is a very full-featured SaaS-based email marketing automation software for business. They're a great company that provides excellent customer support. I recommend Salesfuison to any company who is ready to benefit from marketing automation.

A huge benefit is the ability to measure the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns. Integration with CRM and the reporting tools are also major benefits.

Salesfusion review by User in Computer Software

"Salesfusion is a difficult platform to learn and since its a newer tool, it's missing functions"

What do you like best?

The ease of building an email template helps to quickly put together templates for approval as well as timely email communications that need to go out.

What do you dislike?

The lack of features offered as well as the fact that you can't copy and resend an email campaign to a new list withouth creating an entire new campaign and pulling in the template is very frustrating.

Email marketing strategy

Salesfusion review by User in Financial Services

"new client"

What do you like best?

The marketing dashboards and ease of use. The ability to see all of our campaigns and drill down and compare them to see which ones were successful and which ones weren't.

What do you dislike?

The tool works well for lead generation for sales for a company. We use it for multi marketing strategies with additional tracking and it can sometimes get challenging to have multiple users involved with leads / campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of all of the training and early set up instructions. Become very familiar with the training and user guide available on line. Think about investing to attending the Salefusion Universities. They are indepth and provide individualized training that is specific to your needs and use.

Management and tracking of our marketing campaigns. We have realized tracking we have never had before.

Salesfusion review by <span>Barry M.</span>
Barry M.

"A bit of a learning curve but a very powerful platform"

What do you like best?

The features of salesfusion are everything you'd want in a marketing automation platform.

What do you dislike?

We're still learning how to use the system and the documentation is a bit weaker than I would like. Now that we've had a year under our belts of using it I add it is a great platform but has a big learning curve.

Mass, yet personalized emails. Easier reporting vs. manual methods, person-level data vs. summary data.

Salesfusion review by <span>Brian E.</span>
Brian E.

"Great product and great service!"

What do you like best?

Salesfusion is always updating their product to enhance the user experience. It seems each update has a new feature or simpler set up that allows me to maximize the experience and increase my productivity.

The features have become so easy to use, when I train others, they understand the functions in one meeting, rather than two or three meetings. Plus, Salesfusion keeps a great online library of resources and guides.

Also, the customer service is top notch. My phone queries are nearly always answered and answered by a professional who can guide me to a solution, or provide within a couple of hours.

If the first solution does not work, the team continues to work until I receive teh desired outcome.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes on Google Chrome, the functionality ceases. Double-clicking items no longer loads until I reset my cache in the browser.

Sometimes the terminology used for some of the features is a bit too technical and as a layman, I need help translating to meet my needs. However, this has become less of an issue as Salesfusion continues to rename some of its features and provide detailed descriptions in the update newsletters.

The reporting is still tricky and required some database knowledge to be sure I include the correct fields to meet my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the primary user or administrator does not have a technical or database background, it may be worth checking out some of the Salesfusion training and guidance materials in their library.

I send emails to both our internal and external sales agents. We also host langing pages for events. We are in need of trackability of our email opens, clicks, and event activity.

The tool has worked as a short-term solution for posting some of our required materials. We can be sure that the required materials will be delivered directly to the recipient through email communication.

Salesfusion review by <span>Kim R.</span>
Kim R.

"Salesfusion is the only tool you need"

What do you like best?

Salesfusion allows you to do everything you need to reach your target audience and track your campaigns. The platform is user friendly; even the technologically-challenged marketer can create comprehensive, effective campaigns. In addition, the Salesfusion team provides support, if needed, and is continually upgrading the platform's functionality based on feedback from the users. Definitely the way to go if you're looking for an email platform.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. My experience with Salesfusion has always been positive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Salesfusion team is awesome. They are easy to work with and always willing to assist you in any way necessary.

The platform provides detailed reports which allow our Marketing Department to study the statistics and trends for our campaigns and fine-tune our strategy in response to the findings. In addition, Salesfusion is willing to work with its customers to solve problems and ways to improve their platform or add functionality in response to customer needs and industry best practices.

Salesfusion review by <span>Glenda R.</span>
Glenda R.

"Attending the Fusion conference was a very worthwhile experience"

What do you like best?

The best part of the Fusion conference was meeting that people that work there. They all are highly motivated people and it was a pleasure to meet them in person. As a reseller for Salesfusion, we came away with many awesome ideas for sales, marketing.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to think of something we dislike, but perhaps the reason we haven't started our lead scoring process yet is that it was difficult to set up the rules for it and get a good understanding of how to track the scores and see them convert. We could use help in this area if anyone at SalesFusion has time to work with us on this!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would fully recommend the 30 day risk-free trail. During the process, we had a chance to use the platform, fully integrated with our CRM, to run test campaigns from. We used it for a few email sends and tracked the results without ever being committed. This was a game changer in deciding which automation platform to choose.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We are trying very hard to align the marketing and sales departments in our company. We've received a lot of ideas at the Fused conference and would like to start implementing some of the features we've seen such Social Listening and the Nurture Campaign Editor. I think using some of these new tools and diving deeper into the SF platform will help us to reach our goals of highly valuable MQLs that our sales team will be happy to receive.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to think of something we dislike. Some areas of Salesfusion are so robust that it is difficult to set up, but I talked to our reseller trainer and he is taking the time to assist me with some one-on-one training. Thank you Andy!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! This is the best marketing automation software out there!

As a Sage CRM consultant I can't wait to start helping our customers with a fully integrated marketing system. It makes me happy that I can assist our customers with the best marketing automation software that I have ever come across. Sales and marketing teams will finally be able to work together to pull in qualified leads.

Salesfusion review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"I love Salesfusion!"

What do you like best?

The people-The customer service is great

What do you dislike?

The Onboarding was challenging, but it has changed since then

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Salesfusion! We have been using it for under a year but already it has changed the way we work and we have only scratched the surface!

We are finally automated! We are able to view the email statistics and determine if the email subject line should have been changed.

We are now able to view web activity, create surveys, nurtures and so much more!

Salesfusion review by <span>Cristy B.</span>
Cristy B.

"Salesfusion Product Review"

What do you like best?

The customer support and client advocacy is unmatched in the marketing automation industry. They go out of their way to hear new ideas and continue to thrive and make the system better constantly.

What do you dislike?

The features can be very buggy. I have many issues with the email builder on a day-to-day basis. I have issues with the reports (custom reports are a nightmare), the biggest pain point for me is the lack of consistency in the features working as they should and then those issues are not able to be replicated with IT support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a company that will use the system for 1-3 emails a week and for sales and marketing alignment it could work perfectly for your business.

The A/B testing functionality is helping to make testing smoother and easier.

Salesfusion review by <span>Stephane L.</span>
Stephane L.

"CASL Compliant Newsletter Tool that goes further with Analytics and Design Functionality in mind"

What do you like best?

Look for product that is CASL Compliant? Look no further.

SalesFusion 360 has it! It also sends the information back to your CRM with a seamless automation that took me a few minutes to setup. The analytics are out of the world. For example: You can find out who is searching what on you website, you can know when someone has opened a link to a particular newsletter within a dashboard. Looking for a new newsletter template for a campaign? Well, Salesfusion has made it very easy for you to select from over 500+ templates to select from - Looking for a Responsive design? Yes - they got it too. Can't go wrong, hence we are very satisfied with this product.

What do you dislike?

As with any type of new software, you will need to learn the in's and out's of the product.

Though I was able to self-learn the product, I do recommend that you complete the goto classes that are provided.

CASL Compliant with Subscribe/Unsubscribe Functionality (tracking) and Newsletter Responsive Design.

Salesfusion review by <span>Jennifer C.</span>
Jennifer C.

"B2B Technologies Looking to Align Sales & Marketing"

What do you like best?

The best part of SalesFusion are the people we work with through support and product questions. We receive answers immediately and the person helping us is interested in getting us to the end goal of the project and not just answering a one of question. Follow through is key and SF has mastered it.

Salesfusion review by <span>Geoff B.</span>
Geoff B.

"Efficient, effective, and intuitive marketing automation tool."

What do you like best?

I like the layout of the software. There is a large working space for customizing your HTML and the buttons to navigate elsewhere in the application are neatly hidden to the left side of the application. Great access to the learning management system within the application allows for quick and easy troubleshooting when an issue arises. Email delivery is fantastic, great Social plugins, and a complete lead scoring model makes Salesfusion one of the best and most capable marketing automation systems I've had the pleasure of using.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit clunky and repetitive when navigating from one area of the software to another. I have consistently seen shortcuts and "quick steps" developed in the application to cut down on some of the congested areas. That's why I like this application. It's always evolving and becoming easier to use!

Overall marketing communication have been streamlined and more efficient. I had an 87% better email delivery rate compared to my previous email service provider. Cranking out campaigns and messaging has never been easier! I'm working 2 weeks in advance now and it makes my life easier.

Salesfusion review by <span>Emily K.</span>
Emily K.

"Great so far but excited to maximize the tool even more!!! :)"

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which you can create an email without being an HTML expert or knowing a lot about graphic design. My background is in writing yet I can still create a visually appealing email using the email editor (although after trying the new one this morning, I'm excited for it to become even ore user-friendly!) I also love the reporting feature; I love how you can totally geek out on the numbers. I'm only beginning to explore the custom reports but I love what I see so far!

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to repeat a text style - font size, color or style - because the editor doesn't always keep the change you just made. I often make a change, save the email, send myself a test email, and the change does not render and I have to repeat myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product to others - I can't wait to do more with it!

I am able to target more specific audiences with the tool, and measure how those efforts are working using the great reporting features.

Salesfusion review by <span>Ryan W.</span>
Ryan W.

"Powerful marketing automation solution with successful implementation"

What do you like best?

The best thing about SalesFusion is the ability to tailor nurture campaigns based on specific actions or knowledge that you already have about the user. It allows us the ability to speak directly to what the user may want so they aren't flooded with messaging they don't care about.

What do you dislike?

Some of the interface is clunky and HTML designing is the easiest for our look and feel - something that I'm not well-versed in at all. Other than that, I don't have the content to fully utilize the tool, but that's an internal issue!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely shop around, you'll find that Salesfusion offers the best bang for the buck. It's also a growing tool. Even in the short time I've been using it (less than 1 year), I've seen some great changes and there are more changes to come!

We are trying to better qualify our sales leads as well as create some better interest generation. We've been able to have more access into the seeing what users are doing on our site, see what they are engaging with, and see more of the product interaction.

Salesfusion review by <span>Rachelle G.</span>
Rachelle G.

"Salesfusion review"

What do you like best?

Great product that is extremely robust, but my absolute favorites is how awesome their customer service is. Every single question is answered and they always follow up to make sure that you don't have any other issues. They host great events to make sure that you really are getting the most out of the system and they listen to how you would use the product so that you're using it to align with what your needs are.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to come up with an answer because they are always open to hearing your feedback and constantly take those into consideration as they work to make a product that aligns to what their users are seeking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always plan your integration and keep your CRM team in the loop. Make certain you have sales and marketing on the same page with expectations.

We are getting better insight on how to clean our data so that we can really target the users who want to see our product and have the best potential to become customers. As well, for our existing customers, it's a great way to keep them engaged and in the know of our current activities.

Salesfusion review by <span>Danny E.</span>
Danny E.

"The Right Approach to Marketing Automation"

What do you like best?

For those in the world of marketing it is great to have a one stop shop for one price to reach all of our marketing goals.

What do you dislike?

I was not as much of a fan of the old UI but they have addressed the issue with the new interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important to understand the breadth of the different marketing channels that this solution can address. And, make sure to involve sales and marketing personnel during the evaluation process.

We sell lots of different products and services and we get the flexibility of designing marketing programs based on the unique buying styles of our different customers for the various solutions we provide.

Salesfusion review by Administrator in Package/Freight Delivery
Administrator in Package/Freight Delivery

"Excellent tool to accelerate marketing efforts"

What do you like best?

Awesome training material and highly responsive support team !

What do you dislike?

Email drafts do not work as expected at the time of designing when they land in inbox and need HTML coders to fix at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best tool in the market if you are looking for a powerful marketing automation system for your organization !

How to nurture existing leads and contacts in CRM was the biggest concern ! Use of SF tool has helped streamline the process better. In addition, use of dialogues have helped us get deeper insights into what kind of traffic are we getting and a clear insight on the exact needs of the visitors to follow up.

Salesfusion review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Salesfusion Review"

What do you like best?

Drag and Drop Email Builder, Form Builder, Landing Pages

What do you dislike?

Syncing with CRM, Unable to Change Fields in CRM

Marketing Automation, Drip Campaigns, Website Forms, Surveys

Salesfusion review by User in Computer Software

"Does the job, but there landing pages are not mobile friendly"

What do you like best?

Metrics are really good from the campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Landing pages are not mobile friendly so anyone that follows a link from an email will be driven to a desktop evironment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There landing pages are not mobile friendly. They have re-occuring contracts,so be cautious if you are looking to cancel, make sure you give them a heads up with at least 60 days notice.

Marketing automation. Lead Generation.

"Growing with Salesfusion"

What do you like best?

The new templates are easier and more friendly to use. Enjoying the new features.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a disconnect between our Dynamics and this program

We are solving the way we automate nurtures and have realized how easy it is to touch our audience.

Salesfusion review by <span>Sima T.</span>
Sima T.

"Unparalleled customer service"

What do you like best?

SalesFusion has the best customer support I’ve encountered with any SaaS to date, by far. We use SalesFusion 360 primarily for centralized email marketing in support of our national sales team and we’ve seen great ROI with it.

The email building could be made easier with a drag and drop feature. As it is, it helps to know a bit of html to build the emails but the support team at SalesFusion is incredibly responsive and helpful, so any issues you encounter, they will bend over backwards to help you out.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find an email marketing software that is intuitive. They all come with a steep learning curve and none seem to study competitors’ software to assess best functionality/interface/user experience to improve their own software.

Having said that, SalesFusion support staff are ultra-responsive and take every step they can to include needed functionality or address issues you might experience. And I still prefer SalesFusion’s interface over any others I've encountered thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great customer support is so hard to find these days, and it makes a world of difference when you’re in the trenches. You also have the option of buying direct training time with their very patient, very helpful support staff. We spent a few hours with Kellie Boggs, one of their resident geniuses, who walked us through tricky terrain like building dialogs for the first time. She was incredibly thorough and patient and she recorded our call so that we could review at our convenience – immensely helpful.

Great ROI on email marketing efforts.

Salesfusion review by User in Computer Software

"Very robust, but hard to navigate."

What do you like best?

The automation features and all the data that is provided.

What do you dislike?

The navigation is very cumbersome and creating reports is as well.

We are wanting to do Nurture campaigns, but have not yet executed any yet.

Salesfusion review by <span>Suzi T.</span>
Suzi T.

"Excellent product with lots of great features"

What do you like best?

SalesFUSION has so many different aspects that when you put them together creates a very powerful tool. You can get incredibly detailed info about who visits your site and what they do on it. You can create very powerful campaigns using direct, drips and triggers and automate everything so you don't even have to think about it. The support and training provided is excellent. Also they are constantly updating and improving it.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I find challenging at times is creating really good emails as my knowledge of HTML is limited. Maybe an option for a drag and drop type design would help out those of us less technical :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a lot to learn as the package has many features but you get excellent help and support from the team. If you haven't used a package like this before it will totally transform your marketing.

Salesfusion review by <span>Thom W.</span>
Thom W.

"A Great Marketing Intelligence System with Excellent Customer Support!"

What do you like best?

I've been using SalesFUSION360 for almost a year now and clearly have noticed our campaigns have been more streamlined and deliver better results. Our marketing department monitors and manages our social media activity, lead scoring, website visitor traffic and lead/drip nurture campaigns for emails. In addition, creating unique landing pages are easy to set up and monitor their performance. SF360 fully integrates with my company's CRM (Salesforce). Custom dashboards are great for displaying a quick overview of our sites analytics.

What do you dislike?

Like any new software adoption, the initial learning curve can seem daunting at first but online videos, LMS training and a highly responsive and knowledgeable support staff will bring your campaigns to life. Having knowledge of HTML and CSS helps a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this powerful feature-rich marketing automation system to anyone who wants better performance, better lead numbers, lead quality improvements, and leads that convert to true sales.

Salesfusion review by <span>Ismail N.</span>
Ismail N.

"Lots of features and Great Value"

What do you like best?

Salesfusion offers a lot for a marketing professional in one solution. We are Microsoft CRM partner and use Salesfusion and also recommend it to our customers. They are constantly updating the product with new features, look and feel and more services around the product. Salesfusion doesn't feel like a blackbox most of the time :). the support team is very responsive and you can get to know real people that are eager and willing to help. From a product features standpoint the ability to design and campaigns, get actionable information directly into the hands of sales people is very powerful. Salesfusion has a

What do you dislike?

There can be a learning curve with the solution if you try to do too much at once. There are lots of features and settings and things you can do with the application. It can take some time to discover all the benefits and features of the platform.

We are able to run campaigns, track our marketing and sales performance and drive better results.

Salesfusion review by <span>James D.</span>
James D.

"SalesFUSION: Solid Construction and Value Beats Flashy and Expensive"

What do you like best?

Our Sales team wanted more involvement with what our Marketing team was presenting. Our Marketing team wanted better analytics and delivery without a loss of control to Sales. I.T. wanted a cloud product that would work with our CRM without astronomical added costs.

SalesFusion proved to be the SaaS that did not focus solely on one side of that equation.

SalesFusion meets my Sales Team’s demands by exposing them to active scoring. They can view the campaign calendar and analyze the scoring history of contacts in several different ways. They can take those results and tune for a new promotional email or fully engage hot leads with targeted information. They are spending more time being effective with the right leads and less time chasing the wrong dead ends.

SalesFusion meets my Marketing Team’s demands by giving them better analytics for more effective campaigns. By combining social media marketing with standard email efforts, we are getting better coverage and have the ability to see the results instantly. With better information coming in at real time speed, less time is spent collecting and churning aged data, and more time building better campaigns.

SalesFusion meets my IT Team’s demands by switch on integration at a value price. The SaaS nature of the product fits perfectly into our vision. SalesFusion is scalable to our expansion, easy to administer, and most importantly, doesn’t require an army of outside consultants to “just make it work”.

What do you dislike?

Saying something is a “dislike” would be a bit of an overstatement. I think my company is challenging SalesFusion to be as nimble and responsive as they are with their smaller clients, as they are with the larger ones. In this regard, SalesFusion has met the challenge. We have immediate interaction with their support staff through the Customer Assistance line, and informative follow ups. They do not stand on titles, as the CTO has even called me directly to answer an involved question. The point is if it gets asked, it gets answered. If there isn’t an answer or resolution, they get to work on creating one for an update. This proves they are actively engaged with their customer base and responding to new ideas and demands in a timely fashion. They see their success through your success.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My company needed an entry into the Marketing Automation space that would bring calibration between Sales And Marketing to the forefront. Our old habits had the two departments claiming ownership of the deals with no real way of determining what was successful. After demonstrations from other larger MA products, we quickly realized most had a single-minded approach to a target audience. Either the product was heavy on the Sales presentation of raw numbers, or the product had overcooked campaign techniques. With the other software offerings, both departments looked lost in the other’s wake.

The fusion in SalesFusion apparently means just that. The software gives a solid base of analytics for both the Marketing and Sales leadership to make informed and impactful decisions. The Marketing team is able to build out campaigns based on proven results, and the Sales team is able to grow fruitful leads into revenue built from insightful scoring. Both efforts have come from a collaborative approach. The two teams are actively discussing what works best; constantly reviewing and dialing in the scoring and targeted campaigns. I think SalesFusion’s blended approach is the catalyst for this new growth.

If your company isn't specifcally a marketing firm, I think SalesFusion is the perfect fit! They understand that the relationship between Sales And Marketing should always be symbiotic.

Salesfusion review by <span>Claire S.</span>
Claire S.

"Excellent Product with Great Support! "

What do you like best?

SalesFusion 360 has so many great features! I love how easy it is to create attractive and effective landing pages. One feature that has proved to be critical for the company I work at, are the detailed analytics pages. Although Google Analytics features much of the same information, SalesFusion 360's dashboards are great for someone who wants to get a quick overview of site traffic and statistics. I am very impressed with SalesFusion 360's nurture campaigns for email. They are easy to set up and are very effective! One of the main selling points about SalesFusion 360 is that it fully integrates with my company's CRM (Sage). We could not find any other marketing automation platform that would integrate. Overall, it has been a great product.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve can be a little steep, as with any type of software. It helps to know a little about HTML when building landing pages and email templates, however, the support team is very accommodating when it comes to this; they have been extremely helpful in the learning process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is cheaper, better, and faster. I highly recommend SalesFusion 360 to anyone who is seeking a marketing automation platform.

Salesfusion review by <span>Carter S.</span>
Carter S.

"Great pricing and support with SalesFusion"

What do you like best?

Initially I found SalesFusion to be a big learning curve, but having used other products in the past I knew it would take some time. I love the flexibility in how one can create one's own look and feel and have complete freedom to use any fields you wish. There is no limit as to what one can do. Once you have set everything up, it is a breeze, especially once you have set up your own templates. The pricing is fantastic compared to some of the other products. Most of all, I have to highly recommend the speed at which queries get answered, Jamie has been absolutely awesome and ALWAYS helps out within a few hours. Being on the other side of the world, time differences could potentially be an issue, but I don't think Jamie ever sleeps - she is always available at the drop of a hat. Love this product.

What do you dislike?

Initial learning curve was very steep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare, compare, compare - there are a lot of different products out there, but few are as reasonable as SalesFusion

Salesfusion review by <span>Mark H.</span>
Mark H.

"Software is great and the support rocks!"

What do you like best?

Full featured marketing software that adds the functionality you always wanted in your CRM. Plus, it integrates with our website so we can track which of our clients/prospects are visiting. And the support is amazing. We ran into an issue that required them to re-write some code. Not only did they do it, they did it withing one week. I've never seen anything like it.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is a bit steep but no more than learning your CRM in the first place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it. You won't regret it. The support alone is worth the price.

We needed a better way to handle events, webinars, etc. Our existing email software was fine, but it didn't do what we needed

Salesfusion review by <span>Catherine S.</span>
Catherine S.

"Robust CRM management with great customer support"

What do you like best?

I've been really impressed with the analytics. One of the hardest metrics to determine in marketing is ROI but SalesFUSION makes that more accessible. I have also had a great experience with technical support. If I have a question, I can be sure that it will be answered thoroughly and in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

I have found that some features can be difficult to learn on my own. However, the reference materials have continued to improve and if I get stuck I know I can get help from the support desk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have time to dedicate to learning the tools. SalesFUSION can be a powerful marketing tool but it takes a little bit of time to learn how to use all of the features.

Monitoring customer response has become invaluable. We can monitor what works well and what doesn't so we can continue to tailor our marketing efforts. We have also been able to track the direct relationship between marketing efforts and sales.

"Salesfusion"

What do you like best?

I like the email creator. I think they make it very easy to use HTML to create and edit templates. I also like their dashboards and survey functionality. Their support is also always there to help and will always find an answer to your issues.

What do you dislike?

The system does not integrate with all objects/fields in Salesforce and their event integration is hard to manage.

Marketing Automation.

Salesfusion review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"A smart system with a lot of powerful tools"

What do you like best?

In my role I design and build multiple emails on a daily basis. The system navigation is easy to understand and allows me to get our campaigns put together in a quick efficient manner. The drip and trigger campaigns have allowed us to expand our marketing automation to reach our audience in a targeted, timely fashion. We are still exploring the capabilities and have a lot of options to optimize and improve our email marketing efforts. Best of all, our SalesFUSION support is there to answer questions and train us on the tools to make sure we are getting the most out of the system.

What do you dislike?

Switching from our old system into salesFUSION, there are some features (copying campaigns, searching for recipients) that I am not yet used to using on a daily basis but am becoming more and more familiar with them over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a powerful system that allows advanced marketing automation and simple one time email campaign deployment.

Salesfusion review by <span>Deborah P.</span>
Deborah P.

"Marketing Automation Tools - At Their Best"

What do you like best?

We partnered with Salesfusion 360 for both their Email Marketing Automation platform and the CRM offerings. We have found both the set-up and interfaces easy to use, Their training documents and classes are robust and straight forward. Support is very responsive and usually a resolution is acquired within hours.

What do you dislike?

Still early stage in launching so no dislikes at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

During set-up well defined field definitions and scoring matrix is critical in order to produce the best back end reporting. Utilize the SalesFusion training tools as they are informative and very well done.

We needed to bring a fuller offering to our current multi-touch marketing approach services to our clients. We needed to fulfill the multi-platform integration between our clients and DMP. SalesFusion is going to help DMP become a fuller offering marketing company and allow us to offer the integration that today's market space requires.

Salesfusion review by <span>Janetta R.</span>
Janetta R.

"Marketing Novice Learns SalesFUSION "

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of the solution and how much information it provides about web traffic and email campaigns. The support group is great and you can get one on one help as needed. It is rare today! I also like the learning management system but nothing beats the SalesFUSION University for a great learning environment.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had more time to learn to use all of the functionality. It is a very deep solution and there is so much I haven't even touched yet. It does require dedication to learning to take advantage of the full features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dedicate the right amount of time to learning it and it will pay back ten fold.

Salesfusion review by <span>Nicole C.</span>
Nicole C.

"Excellent SalesFusion overview and update!"

What do you like best?

I loved the agenda and content as well as the location. The agenda gave room for breaks and was filled with relevant information for my business needs.

What do you dislike?

I thought there was a bit of redundancy in some of the messaging. Perhaps because they were making sure they were driving home some of the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SalesFusion has integrated so well with our CRM and there is a plethora of information and tools we haven't even started to use. I love the fact that if I ever need help, SalesFusion is very responsive and treats me as a valued customer all the time!

Great for tracking and automation of process and proceedures.

Salesfusion review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Product, Great Price!"

What do you like best?

SalesFUSION was one of the only marketing automation systems that had a calendar tool, ScheduleMe, on top of all of the other standard marketing automation features, which was a major bonus for the B2B company I work for. The system was easily integrated with our CRM, Salesforce, and it also comes at a great price. The support staff is AMAZING to work with. They respond quickly, and give you constant updates as they work toward a solution to your question/problem.

What do you dislike?

There was a relatively steep learning curve, but that is to be expected. The interface could use a little improvement, and setting up a campaign could be more intuitive, but it gets easier as you become familiar with the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are thinking about using SalesFUSION, do the free trial! Actually build a campaign during your trial period versus just “exploring” the system.

Salesfusion review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"A multi powerful integreated email & marketing automation platform, & more all in one package"

What do you like best?

Our core business is webinar demand generation. email marketing for driving and attracting audiences for multiple webinars /clients that is easy to use is a tablestake for us to be successful. We have great confidence in this tool, as the rich set of metrics/analytics for the daily tracking of our campaigns helps ensure that we are able to deliver the outcomes to our clients we promise.

We also like the ability to easily create landing pages (Dialogs) for downloading our assets and other content such as eBooks and being able to generate meaningful reports on activity.

The Web Forensics module allows us to have a beat on web activity, and helps in scoring leads, while getting daily reports of requests for our data sheets, or to set up a meeting. A cool feature is the use of location intelligence from having maps to see where activity is coming from. Considering that 90% of all info stored in a corp database has a location component, this gives us additional insights into where our leads are coming from, not only in the US, but globally.

I would also add that their support team is the best at being able to listen to your issue and then help solve it, and they are very pleasant and knowledgeable to deal with too.

What do you dislike?

Since we depend on having metrics available to make real time decisions on the effectiveness of campaigns, it would be very cool if SF would include a table driven report generator that would provide a menu of choices to get a quick response, without having to develop one from using their custom tools. It's ok as it is, but having a quick way to select on the fly of different variables would save us even more time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great all in one platform that is pretty easy to use, and to help get you up to speed, plan on utilizing their vast resources of On Demand recordings in their LMS. I would also recommend setting up some time with their customer success team, to put a training and support plan in place to help you ramp up quickly, and that could include as we did, in investing in free and paid support to get us on the right track. They are very friendly and knowledgeable, and can't recommend this enough.

Salesfusion review by <span>Terri B.</span>
Terri B.

"Great experience with SalesFUSION"

What do you like best?

We love the possibilities with SalesFUSION. As we're learning the system, we are finding many new opportunities for targeting and tracking our client base. Also, the technical assistance is terrific. The support staff is thorough and extremely patient.

What do you dislike?

It's a little confusing at first. We needed extra training to best understand how the areas integrate with one another. It's getting easier with time, though, and I anticipate being very proficient in a matter of weeks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the training! The online help manual is useful, but there's nothing like one-on-one help on the specific areas of trouble. It's inexpensive and worth every penny!

Increased lead generation; Improved tracking of client interests

Salesfusion review by <span>Natalie D.</span>
Natalie D.

"Functionality rich"

What do you like best?

Set and forget campaigns, the Fusion teams positive attitude to assist in 'getting it right' and the ability over time to communicate with our customers at the time they like, in the way they like and with relevance to their particular interests.

What do you dislike?

it's not the most intuative system, the reponse times are a little slow and given there are many ways to 'skin a cat' within Fusion it's sometimes tricky to decide which way to do something is best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Technology is the enabler, you need to ensure you have a well thought out, well structured marketing plan to drive getting the best ROI from your technology investment. Content is king, and nurture marketing is not nurture marketing without quality content. The basis of any good purchase is the relationship you have with the vendor, and the guys at Fusion will bend over backwards to ensure the system is delivering.

Salesfusion review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"New User"

What do you like best?

I like that we can tie our activities/responses to our CRM tool.

What do you dislike?

Some features are not user friendly and require research.

It's great to be able to see if a customer has opened/clicked an email.

Salesfusion review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Salesfusion staff excellent!"

What do you like best?

Customer Support is amazing! They really do hold your hand through the process.

What do you dislike?

It's definitely a very "robust" program. It could easily be someone's full time job just doing salesfusion. Once you get things going though, it begins to get a bit easier.

Needed something with a CRM and ability to nurture leads.

Salesfusion review by <span>Heather E.</span>
Heather E.

"Comprehensive Marketing Automation. And so much more. "

What do you like best?

SalesFusion integrates with our CRM easily, and has a very robust segmentation feature that allows us to target specific groups. It's laid out very well, in a logical manner that makes it easy to navigate. There are a lot of features in SalesFusion that you just don't find elsewhere. As both a Partner and a User with SalesFusion, I not only utilize it on an almost daily basis, but I see our clients succeed with it as well.

What do you dislike?

If you are not familiar with HTML, it could be a little difficult for you to initially grasp. It wasn't an issue for me personally, however, I have seen some of our clients take a little bit longer to get the hang of it. The WYSIWYG editor is a great tool to assist in this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As others have mentioned, the Support Team at SalesFusion is amazing. They are incredibly prompt, and the techs are competent, polite, and easy to work with. We have had clients try out other solutions with no success, but after switching to SalesFusion, they were up and running.

Salesfusion review by <span>Tim H.</span>
Tim H.

"Lot's of features and functions - not the prettiest"

What do you like best?

That it offers a great number of features such e-mail marketing, campaign monitoring, website visitor monitoring and lead scoring. I also like the integration with my CRM, SalesLogix. The customer support is very good. The SalesFusion team seems dedicated to helping you succeed with using SaleFusion.

What do you dislike?

I don't think it has the most intuitive interface and from a design perspective, the control over the design control over the e-mails and dialog boxes is not the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to spend a lot of time learning

Salesfusion review by <span>Becky D.</span>
Becky D.

"Great features, more every month and great value for money!"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility, features and pricing. We had some pretty stringent requirements when we were looking for a new system, and Salesfusion fitted the bill. Now we use it, it's superb / easy, and even better is the continual free training on tap and heaps of new functionality with every new release. The support personnel are also great.

What do you dislike?

I think the interface could be further improved, but essentially it's very good. Some of the new functionality sometimes has bugs, but Salesfusion listens and are on the case to fix as soon as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd say go for it - if you get in early before they're Marketo, you're benefitting from great prices and helping to mould the system become how you want it to operate.

"SalesFusion Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Awesome training staff and onboading.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes, so far. The new UI is very intuitive and easy to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very innovative company. Great traning.

It's helping me to keep better tabs on y maketing efforts and what works for our company.

Salesfusion review by <span>Subhi E.</span>
Subhi E.

"Great product, great support! "

What do you like best?

Sales Fusion is a very helpful marketing automation software especially for B2B companies.. I like the advanced drips and triggers features in this software that allows you to set up multiple workflows to follow up on your emails which is a feature that is missing in many of the marketing software in the market. It also integrates perfectly with our CRM.

What do you dislike?

I think the interface should be more user friendly, however the support team is always available to help..

Recommendations to others considering the product

SalesFusion has been a great help in revolutionizing our marketing efforts. hopefully it will be a great help for you too..

Salesfusion review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"SalesFusion 360 improved"

What do you like best?

Pricing! SalesFUSION 360 has the most competitive pricing of any of the major players in the marketing automation space that integrates with Salesforce.com.

What do you dislike?

Salesfusion had several issues that I did not like mostly dealing with the high degree of technical knowledge like HTML and design that was needed to just get a basic email out. Landing pages were even harder.

However it appears those issues have been completely resolved with the complete redesign of the GUI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kevin Miller and the rest of the staff are extremely easy to work with. I was unable to complete the contract with SaleFUSION 360 due to issues out of my control. They were very easy to work with during this tough time and I can not thank them enough. There is plenty of software companies out there and most of them you can even call to ask a question when you are evaluating. There are even less that will work with you through a difficult time.

Salesfusion review by <span>Jennifer S.</span>
Jennifer S.

"SalesFUSION delivers full ROI results on automated marketing!"

What do you like best?

E-mail Campaigns that are designed and delivered via SalesFUSION. The templates are first rate, and it's easy to use. The variety of different campaigns you can send, such as drip, nurture and setting up triggers as reminders - are so convenient.

What do you dislike?

Nothing

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love the web tracking forensics and the easy to read dashboard features. These features allows you to view who is visiting your site, the pages they have visited, as well as the actual IP details. This product has really streamlined my marketing reports and assisted me in budgets for future campaigns.

The service support at SalesFUSION is top notch. They are helpful, quick and knowledgeable.

Salesfusion review by <span>Lou C.</span>
Lou C.

"Great platform with even better support"

What do you like best?

Our company integrated SalesFusion with our existing SalesLogix CRM. The integrating was fairly simple and my team had support ever step of the way. The overall solution is feature packed and robust yet simply laid out on screen.

What do you dislike?

There were some minor items which did not work for our business process and/or needed to be enhanced to fit our needs, however this is where the support team shined and worked with my team to provide a working solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a great automation solution that is scaleable to your business you need to consider SalesFUSION 360

Salesfusion review by <span>Niko S.</span>
Niko S.

"Our first Marketing Automation System - works well with good support"

What do you like best?

Salesfusion 360 offers good design capabilities and very easy dialog page setup. It works as a standalone page or in i-frames. The drip and trigger campaign technology is robust and the integration with Salesforce.com is seamless on Contacts and Leads.

What do you dislike?

I would appreciate a better integration with Salesforce.com opportunities and a cleaner / more understandable ROI measurement across different marketing channels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand the correct types of fields to set up in CRM for establishing preference centers.

Salesfusion review by <span>Erik T.</span>
Erik T.

"SalesFUSION - Great People, great price, great tool set"

What do you like best?

SalesFUSION successfully delivers a toolset that enables marketing to eliminate other monolithic tools. This creates a scale of economy in a simplifies skill set, cost reduction and one price to pay - its price meets the midmarket comfortably and SalesFUSION as a company is a joy to work with

What do you dislike?

This is a very complete tool - so there is a lot to learn. it was hard to prioritise which great function should go first

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is great - be prepared to be wow'd and go to all of the weekly training classes and you will be a Marketing Powerhouse!

Salesfusion review by <span>Patrick H.</span>
Patrick H.

"Complete Marketing Automation at a great price"

What do you like best?

Excellent support team and landing page management makes it easy to drive and manage inbound leads across my entire organization.

What do you dislike?

The fact the it is not as possible as some competing products meaning that there is not as much buzz about it or how to articles in the blogosphere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does exactly the same job as most other marketing automation platforms with a slightly different interface at a fraction of the cost.

Inbound marketing, lead capture, reverse IP lookup, marketing automation, landing page management, email marketing, website analytics.

"Good Product"

What do you like best?

The integration of Microsoft CRM is very useful and seamless and web analytics are helpful. It is great to store assets inside the system, instead of always needing an outside link. If you do experience an issue, the support ticket is answered very quickly!

What do you dislike?

Someone else mentioned that it is daunting to setup and design an email to a nontechnical person - I completely agree. A drag and drop system of email design would be awesome and quicker. I have seen this feature with other providers (although they are more expensive).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pick three vendors to compare, include SalesFUSION as one, they may be everything you need.

Salesfusion review by <span>Laura K.</span>
Laura K.

"We use SalesFUSION integrated with our Sage CRM to do email marketing"

What do you like best?

The integration with Sage CRM is far superior to other products we've used and allows us to work with one set of data and have multiple users building campaigns and email templates.

What do you dislike?

This is a very comprehensive product and has a lot of pieces to master. You need to allow the time to do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SalesFUSION is not just email marketing, it combines functions that other products do individually so make sure you compare all the functions.

Salesfusion review by <span>Jeremy H.</span>
Jeremy H.

"SalesFUSION "

What do you like best?

It snaps directly into our CRM system and the integration was seamless with zero downtime. Their support team is very responsive and their system was built with the end-user in mind, easy to learn and user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

We have only had the software for a few months, as of now I do not have any complaints about the software or the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must-look when searching for an email service provider. Powerful software with a reasonable pricing structure.

Salesfusion review by <span>Amy B.</span>
Amy B.

"Great product and great support staff!"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to use and learn. Training is AMAZING! There is a variety of learning methods - online videos, manuals, and daily live instructor-led courses.

What do you dislike?

I would like to customize my system even more and could use more hand holding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I started with another automation marketing company and was frustrated with the tech support. I always felt stupid. But with SalesFUSION, they walk me through the steps and have always made me feel like I am a valued customer.

Salesfusion review by <span>Kristy S.</span>
Kristy S.

"Fantastic Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The sales and support staff at SalesFUSION are incredibly knowledgeable, responsive and eager to help.

What do you dislike?

We haven't encountered anything yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take stock of what your marketing automation needs are before integration and tailor your training to that

Salesfusion review by <span>Michael W.</span>
Michael W.

"Great conference, I learned a lot!"

What do you like best?

I liked the selection of speakers and topics

What do you dislike?

some topics were repeating / overlapping

better leads, better alignment between marketing and sales

"SalesFUSION 360 Review"

What do you like best?

This is a user friendly product. It isn't difficult to learn, even for a beginner. Also, anything that you are having trouble with, they have a great team to call who are always exteremly helpful. If there is something that they can't answer for you, they will find someone on their team who can and get back to you.

What do you dislike?

Some of the training sessions are a bit too structured. What I mean by this is that when they are teaching new customers how to do certain tasks, they sometimes get a little thrown by questions being asked that are at all outside of the box of what the 'lesson plan' is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product - Make sure to ask all of the questions that you come across while learning to use it so that you can take full advantage of it.

Salesfusion review by <span>Jen K.</span>
Jen K.

"SalesFUSION 360 helps bridge the lead gap between Sales and Marketing"

What do you like best?

Compatibility with SalesLogix, lead scoring, ability to copy entire drip campaigns, visual designer, event management module integrated with GTM/GTW, beautiful dashboards for reporting, ability to create web forms in iframes to place on our website, and the best customer support team I've found.

What do you dislike?

Can sometimes be an overly technical environment to work in (i.e. custom report building goes way above my head at times), but that could be operator error, and customer support always walks me through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't find a better support team than the folks at SalesFUSION 360. Have them walk you through the product and remember that they will always be right there to assist as you implement.

"GREAT Support Staff"

What do you like best?

As someone who is new to HTML and email campaigns, the staff is beyond helpful and supportive. Any time I have a small or large issue, they are there to solve them. They make great suggestions! They go beyond technical problems and help me with HTML code issues. I wouldn't be able to make my campaigns without them.

What do you dislike?

At times I wish it was more user friendly. I wish it was more obvious to find certain tasks and not have to search in the Help category.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach out to the support team for ANYTHING! They are very knowledgeable about the field.

Salesfusion review by <span>Luis G.</span>
Luis G.

"SalesFUSION tools and service"

What do you like best?

I like the service from SalesFUSION staff and also the system communications tools.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way to generate reports and access to data. Also, menus and system navigation could be more friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can have a great e-blasts tool and leads generation system with great staff service and optimal systematics.

Lead Qualification and Communications process and tool owned by our own Marketing team.

Salesfusion review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Salesfusion User"

What do you like best?

The ability to track marketing activity in of potential students

What do you dislike?

System can move slow at times, as if it is thinking/processing longer than the norm

Tracking opportunities and pricing

Salesfusion review by <span>Wayne D.</span>
Wayne D.

"Advanced Marketing Automation with SalesFusion"

What do you like best?

Connects directly into our Sage CRM System. SalesFusion people know what they are talking about and provide good customer service.

What do you dislike?

I thin their product is powerful, well thought out and mature (does not need additional development). It would be great if they could offer a quick start program that, for a nominal fee, would help get our website and HTML emails full integrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good integration in CRM, which is critical for our organization. Full featured and powerful from reporting to customer nurture campaigns.

Salesfusion review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"Great Marketing Automation Tool"

What do you like best?

Integration of e-mail, web activity, lead scoring and CRM data to provide insights on current and potential client interests, marketing touch points and position in the buying cycle. Enables marketing to identify leads that require more nurturing and those that are sales ready.

What do you dislike?

When developing custom reports it is not always clear which combination of tables stores the data we are looking to extract.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial, go to the free training.

Salesfusion review by User in Computer Software

"Initially Frustrated Now Getting Acclimated"

What do you like best?

I like how it integrates with our CRM solution. Reporting capabilities are good from what I have seen.

What do you dislike?

Content and images can be misplaced if you're unfamiliar with HTML coding (like myself). This can be very time consuming to correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You may want to consider other e-mail marketing service providers if you're not familiar with HTML coding.

Salesfusion review by <span>Chad D.</span>
Chad D.

"Great Software and Solid Support"

What do you like best?

SalesFusion accomplishes all of our marketing automation needs.

What do you dislike?

Minor limitations with reporting. Have to build custom reports that can be counter intuitive to create. It's rare when the support team has not been able to help me with these requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to get sales team buy in with using the product, especially lead scoring.

Salesfusion review by <span>M. Grace M.</span>
M. Grace M.

"SalesFusion 360 Review"

What do you like best?

Its integration capabilities with Micrsosoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and just about any piece of popular software out there, i.e. GoToWebinar

What do you dislike?

Very technical, can be daunting to non-technical persons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you are comfortable with technology or not, SalesFusion 360 has extremely capable account managers and support staff so you never feel 'alone.'

Salesfusion review by <span>Kathryn S.</span>
Kathryn S.

"Great product that is easy to use and generates good results"

What do you like best?

That ability to set up drip campaigns that go out automatically based on interactions, distribution lists, etc.

What do you dislike?

That the event manager feature doesn't come in the standard package - it costs extra.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product, but make sure you have ample time to learn the system and test. We're still finding new features that we want to implement and start using, but it takes time to learn these and figure out how to use them.

Salesfusion review by <span>Trish E. M.</span>
Trish E. M.

"Match made in marketing and sales heaven"

What do you like best?

Integration to our MS Dynamics CRM, customer support, pricing, lead scoring functionality, ease of use, email and dialogue templates, reporting capabilities, website tracking and measurements, social sharing options.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found much to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your experience is anything like my own, you will not be disappointed. Great company, they implement or make enhancements based off of customer feedback and suggestions. Great customer service from a very knowledgeable team.

Salesfusion review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great Marketing Automation and Lead Nurturing Tool"

What do you like best?

This product is very user friendly, and they offer exceptional customer service. They do a great job following up with you and making sure all your questions/concerns are answered.

What do you dislike?

It takes time to learn all the functionality it has to offer, but it is very much worth learning all of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very powerful tool with great functionality. It will take your marketing to the next level!

Salesfusion review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"First Automation System - Easy to use and quality support"

What do you like best?

Responsive support staff, easy to implement, maps to CRM well, easy to make changes and adjustments on the fly

What do you dislike?

Drag and drop campaigns and more advanced options for emails will be needed in the future

Recommendations to others considering the product

When weighed out vs. competitors, SalesFusion was the best fit for our needs. Would recommend thoroughly evaluating all options.

First run at lead scoring and marketing automation

Salesfusion review by Consultant in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Consultant in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Great for growing your online presence and marketing efforts"

What do you like best?

Great product with a lot of robust features. Customer Service and support were very helpful. After a the learning curve the product is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve with launch was stiff, however the feature set makes the time investment worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize their customer support, they are very helpful.

Salesfusion review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Reinventing our Marketing Strategy "

What do you like best?

Ability to track every link on our website, emails, and see where the hits are coming from. It changes how we design the website and how we target our campaigns.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit of a learning curve to get comfortable with the product. The trainings Sales Fusion offers however are excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait.

Salesfusion review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"If you're looking for a "does it all" marketing automation platform, SalesFUSION is the one!"

What do you like best?

The user friendly platform, the event management feature and the fantastic customer support team are all key things that SalesFUSION has to offer.

What do you dislike?

Nothing!

Salesfusion review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Very Satisfied salesfusion review"

What do you like best?

The customer service is top notch! I also appreciate the integration with salesforce.com which makes using salesfusion so easy.

What do you dislike?

Salesfusion offers so many features at times I wonder if I will ever learn it all!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the free training classes and revisit when necessary.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

The people at SalesFusion were always so helpful when you had questions. Also liked the weekly training webinars.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the training offered.

Learn more about Salesfusion

Salesfusion Videos

Learning about Salesfusion?

* We monitor all Salesfusion reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.