Salesfusion

Salesfusion

58 ratings
699.110
Compare Request a Demo
Salesfusion solves the divide between sales and marketing by offering a unique SaaS marketing automation solution that empowers both teams, unites them around common data and maximizes lead conversion.

Salesfusion Reviews (69 reviews)

• SalesFusion 360 has so many great features! I love how easy it is to create attractive and effective landing pages. One feature that has proved to be critical for the...Read More
    Avatar 699b516ccb7c52c39a00a5a0b519c525492a57a311ed9ce017bc17b6c1c89a1c
    G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
  • Pricing! SalesFUSION 360 has the most competitive pricing of any of the major players in the marketing automation space that integrates with Salesforce.com. Read More
    Avatar 699b516ccb7c52c39a00a5a0b519c525492a57a311ed9ce017bc17b6c1c89a1c
    G2 Crowd User in Automotive
<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='29367'>Brian E.</span> - Salesfusion Review Author
Validated Review

Great product and great service!

What do you like best?

Salesfusion is always updating their product to enhance the user experience. It seems each update has a new feature or simpler set up that allows me to maximize the experience and increase my productivity.

The features have become so easy to use, when I train others, they understand the functions in one meeting, rather than two or three meetings. Plus, Salesfusion keeps a great online library of resources and guides.

Also, the customer service is top notch. My phone queries are nearly always answered and answered by a professional who can guide me to a solution, or provide within a couple of hours.

If the first solution does not work, the team continues to work until I receive teh desired outcome.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes on Google Chrome, the functionality ceases. Double-clicking items no longer loads until I reset my cache in the browser.

Sometimes the terminology used for some of the features is a bit too technical and as a layman, I need help translating to meet my needs. However, this has become less of an issue as Salesfusion continues to rename some of its features and provide detailed descriptions in the update newsletters.

The reporting is still tricky and required some database knowledge to be sure I include the correct fields to meet my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the primary user or administrator does not have a technical or database background, it may be worth checking out some of the Salesfusion training and guidance materials in their library.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

I send emails to both our internal and external sales agents. We also host langing pages for events. We are in need of trackability of our email opens, clicks, and event activity.

The tool has worked as a short-term solution for posting some of our required materials. We can be sure that the required materials will be delivered directly to the recipient through email communication.

<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='30923'>Stephanie N. B.</span> - Salesfusion Review Author
Updated On

Sales and Marketing in Sync with Salesfusion

What do you like best?

Best features: lead scoring, nurture automation, event management, CRM integration and reporting.

The event management feature is worth the subscription price. It's basically "mission control" for a webinar or live event. Fantastic!

What do you dislike?

Needs improvement: ease of creating landing pages, emails, etc. We've struggled with our external lead forms--both the creation and website deployment.

I've also encountered some quirks, which the SF team is addressing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Build a plan/process before implementing a tool. The process you build will help identify the right tool to automate your marketing campaigns. It will also help you identify your approach once onboarding is complete.

The Salesfusion team is highly-approachable. They are very knowledgeable and are a great resource. I can depend on their prompt responses to my questions.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Business problems: marketing and sales alignment, automation of lead capture/scoring, consistent campaign communication and providing a 360 degree view of the prospect.

Benefits realized: increased efficiency (less time spent manually adding information); seamless tracking and displaying of prospect interactions within the CRM; and increased ability to deliver excellent content to prospects/clients. Although it may be considered a "soft" benefit, our sales and marketing team is working together to maximize our results from Salesfusion. We discuss and define sales qualified leads, and collaborate on scoring thresholds. We work together to plan our campaigns and events; as well as the follow-up strategy. Increased collaboration and better sales and marketing alignment.

<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='24511'>Tuomas M.</span> - Salesfusion Review Author
Validated Review

Best tool from sales view.

What do you like best?

With SalesFusion I like most the approach from result side. This is serious solution for companies who want to achieve real results, instead just having some marketing automation system.

Full control on detailed process flows, predictive lead scoring, possibility to automate practically everything and being able to manage and produce all needed contents and process flows.

Personallly I don't like solutions that are just easy to use and not able to produce wanted outcome.

Overall very comprehensive package including possibility to integrate practically with any CRM.

Customer service is outstanding and I have received answer and solution to any issues I've encountered this far.

What do you dislike?

Learning curve is of course much steeper than with some widely used entry level solutions, only thing that I somehow dislike, is that orange color is used everywhere instead changing colors slightly within different categories.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important to evaluate level and goals that you want to achieve, if you need to go as professional as possible - go with SalesFusion. And if you have limited time and skill resources and you just need some basic features,

then it would be better to choose some simpler solution.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Being able to produce 150 times more qualified leads than before, rise of sales hit rates with 50% by better quality leads.

<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='21928'>Jon H.</span> - Salesfusion Review Author
Validated Review

Fanatical support and customer focus

What do you like best?

Salesfusion has a very solid marketing automation platform, but what truly sets them apart is their focus on their customers' success. They have shown from the first contact through our entire relationship with them that they deeply care about their customers and want to make sure that we are successful with the platform. The onboarding process is quite comprehensive as well. We've been a salesforce customer for 10 years, so the integration with Salesforce was a critical aspect of our decision making criteria.

They do releases on a fairly regular basis, and have a customer idea wall where they collect comments, ideas and more from their customers to help improve the product. Their training area, in addition to SalesFusion University (on-site training) are excellent.

I love their responsive templates, as well. :)

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of features that are lacking, but there is a new version of some of these coming out soon so hopefully this will get remedied.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We needed to replace a vendor who was underperforming, implement new marketing automation processes, and most of all, start lead scoring and running nurture campaigns. Our previous vendor was very hard to work with and unresponsive when we needed help, and the tool was archaic and inflexible.

With Salesfusion, we are able to run comprehensive nurture campaigns for both customers and prospects, get great insights and analytics about our prospects' behavior, and generally run as a much more efficient marketing organization. We're a lean team, so getting the right tools in place was one of my first priorities.

In addition, they have an excellent email plugin that allows 1-to-1 emails from sales rep to prospect to be tracked and recorded in Salesforce.

All in all, I highly recommend Salesfusion.

<span data-ue-widget='safe-name' data-safe-name-id='20921'>Jennifer C.</span> - Salesfusion Review Author

B2B Technologies Looking to Align Sales & Marketing

What do you like best?

The best part of SalesFusion are the people we work with through support and product questions. We receive answers immediately and the person helping us is interested in getting us to the end goal of the project and not just answering a one of question. Follow through is key and SF has mastered it.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to think of something we dislike, but perhaps the reason we haven't started our lead scoring process yet is that it was difficult to set up the rules for it and get a good understanding of how to track the scores and see them convert. We could use help in this area if anyone at SalesFusion has time to work with us on this!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would fully recommend the 30 day risk-free trail. During the process, we had a chance to use the platform, fully integrated with our CRM, to run test campaigns from. We used it for a few email sends and tracked the results without ever being committed. This was a game changer in deciding which automation platform to choose.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We are trying very hard to align the marketing and sales departments in our company. We've received a lot of ideas at the Fused conference and would like to start implementing some of the features we've seen such Social Listening and the Nurture Campaign Editor. I think using some of these new tools and diving deeper into the SF platform will help us to reach our goals of highly valuable MQLs that our sales team will be happy to receive.

Do you like gift cards?

Amazon 15 69a16135a8a89331fb4401ef8989bb62f6035c175b57816ccd664c30b04b95be

Write your first review today, and we’ll send you a $15 Amazon gift card as a thanks for your time and input.

Review Now

Tags

* We monitor all Salesfusion reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about Salesfusion?