SalesHandy

SalesHandy is a Data analytics and Communication tool which helps to improve Inside sales team’s Performance and Productivity. It comes with features like File sharing, E-mail tracking, Live meeting, Centralize document management and Lead’s activity tracking.

Work for SalesHandy?

Learning about SalesHandy?

SalesHandy Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 33 SalesHandy reviews
SalesHandy review by David K.
David K.

"Has helped us close more deals"

What do you like best?

After a rather lengthy review, we settled on SalesHandy and have been very pleased. The ability to create templates, share them among team members and do bulk tracking, is really helpful. Several of our team members have used the 'upload' feature,, but I have just used it for individual emails. It links seamlessly with Office 365 and the new 'sequence' is pretty strong.

What do you dislike?

The set up with Office 365 took some configuring for the first one, but once first one was set up, they were all a piece of cake. The one thing that I dislike is the basic (paid program) doesn't have very robust reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial fully and ask for an extension if you have not seen enough detail to get a fee of the product. They gladly offered me an additional 7 days trial.

This tool let's us know who and when an email has been opened. It has also helped us to tweek our emails to customers based upon response rates--meaning opens, clicks and return emails.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SalesHandy
SalesHandy review by Nick A.
Nick A.

"Favorite sales tool for email outreach"

What do you like best?

It's simple and incredibly affordable for what you're getting. If you need a bloated sales platform with more bells and whistles than you'll likely ever use, then there are plenty of alternatives to SH out there. However, if you're just looking for a quick and intuitive way to send sequenced sales emails and receive basic reporting on performance, I can't recommend this tool enough.

What do you dislike?

There are some small finicky things about it that I'm sure will be ironed out over time. Doesn't seem to be a search feature. Can take a bit of time if you have several active/inactive campaigns in your feed history. Would also be nice to be able to upload a new list directly to inactive campaigns vs setting up a new one each time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any issues/concerns, the SH team is quick to respond and very helpful!

Sending automated sales emails to lists of prospects and email performance reporting. Having a seamless process with automatic follow-ups save me a ton of time. If you're a small team or one-person shop doing new biz dev, SH is a must.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

SalesHandy review by Kate F.
Kate F.

"Customer support team is amazing!"

What do you like best?

The email campaigns work awesome, but the best part would have to be the support team who go above & beyond to help you set it all up!

What do you dislike?

I honestly can’t think what I dislike about Saleshandy!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a go and you won't regret it! The team are so awesome so any questions or concerns you have they'll help walk you through them so you feel fully confident you'll get the most out of all the amazing features they offer!

I’m using it to grow my speaking business with email campaigns to schools and I’ve doubled my bookings already! Sometimes teachers just need that extra follow up to remind them and I’ve noticed that’s hugely improved their response rate to me so thank mail merge campaign has been a big winner! It’s been great to be able to track metrics like number of times an email has been opened so I can personally follow up with those who are reallyyy interested etc. I just feel so much more in control of my lead generation now, and want to thank Kedar, Utsav and the rest of the team for being there to really help get the ball rolling in the beginning.

SalesHandy review by Mark U.
Mark U.

"Great service with helpful support"

What do you like best?

Very reliable and professional software. I would love to mention here any bad points but I simply haven't found them yet. I've been very happy with it and it hasn't failed to me. Support is top notch and that's paramount for me.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing, am very happy with all the features. As well as with its price and customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was after a way to track my outbound emails and tried a good number of companies in this business. At least 5 companies. I tried them and compared them before deciding on the one I want to do business with. SalesHandy won this comparison hands down and in all departments. It stood out so clearly and obviously that it was a no-brainer to me that it's that company I want and need to go with.

I needed email tracking software and SalesHandy is exactly that, a software house specialising in that. A perfect match for me.

SalesHandy review by Chitraparna S.
Chitraparna S.

"Awesome Sales Scaling Tool for all Business Size"

What do you like best?

Online or offline, businesses thrive on sales. Whether you're a 1-person company or a multinational, you need to keep the sales pipeline well oiled and performance oriented. Email marketing is THE best tool for scaling sales but it's definitely a waste of time if I have to send curated prospects an email one-by-one. SalesHandy helped to automate the complete email marketing process at a fraction of the cost charged by others.

What do you dislike?

My team has been using SalesHandy since 1 July and till now, we haven't found any reason to dislike it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only 1 Recommendation

Use it to scale your sales pipeline without the worry of getting banned.

SalesHandy solved 2 problems:

1. Mass mailing often leads to email account suspensions and IP bans. SalesHandy solved this by scheduling the emails at intervals. The max time frame is 3 minutes.

If you have to email 200 people, you can choose a time, let's say, 10 PM and a 3-minute interval between each email. So, those 200 emails aren't sent at once but each is sent every 3 minutes! Amazing feature.

2. Emailing tools often cost a bomb. SalesHandy doesn't. It's just $9 per user if you're on a monthly billing cycle, with a 200 email daily quota. Therefore, 6,000 emails at $9 is a steal deal.

I also like that they have detailed reporting statistics. You can see:

- who opened the emails

- how many times they opened the emails

- the links clicked on in the email

- who replied

- email bounces

- follow-up scheduling through multiple filters

....and more!

Lastly, their SUPPORT team deserves an award. They are awesome.

SalesHandy review by Govind R.
Govind R.

"Email Tracking and Marketing"

What do you like best?

All that I liked about it was that it had a free email tracker and the dashboard to see the history which is a past now. There isn't much you can do with them as they have limited the version to 15 activity only for a free version which I understand that most companies need to as they want to push their clients to become a paid one.

For the free version that was there when it was with unlimited view that is the reason why I am giving 5 stars.

What do you dislike?

Things that I don't like about them

1) Limitation on activity view per month upto 15 for free.

2) Their chrome app seems to have a glitch as I often do not see notification about people opening email.

3) I upgraded my self to email scheduling software but to be honest I wasn't satisfied. I thought it sends 200 at a time but later I realize I only upload a csv file of 200 contacts at a time. It really becomes hectic to create multiple files of 200.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remove the 200 upload limitation per file.

Make notification free as it was earlier that was the reason why I felt comfortable trying saleshandy for email marketing.

Email marketing

SalesHandy review by Samantha N.
Samantha N.

"Email Tracking That Is Easy To Operate"

What do you like best?

The ability to track how many times user's open an email. It's also nice that there is an option to search by contact which allows you to see the history of the contact.

What do you dislike?

There is no mobile freely version or the ability to only track emails with Gmail and Outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great entry level email trying system.

To know if a business is opening our emails, how many times they opened it (which can relate to interest) and for us to see if we need to locate a different/nother contact.

SalesHandy review by Consultant

"Great productivity tool to stay on top of customer interaction!"

What do you like best?

The feature I like the best is automated follow-up email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would allow different delivery times for different stages of any email campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a solid product with very good customer support. The development and support team are small enough to be responsive to issues as well as feature requests. It takes a little time to learn how to set it up for optimal benefit, however, once you learn it, it's a good tool. Overall, I highly recommend SalesHandy.

I use SalesHandy to be able to stay in touch with customers and prospects with some degree of frequency. I'm able to keep my name and information in front of people with relative ease.

SalesHandy review by Administrator

"Great product with great support staff! All for a winning price!"

What do you like best?

Price to quality ratio is very good. It has all the functionality i like (tracking email opens and sharing file links/tracking file opens). File opens can be tracked at a per page or slide level which is great.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be improved a little bit, it's sometimes unclear where to find the information i need. But i heard they are developing a new version which solves many of these problems.

Lead generation - General sales process. I have much more control over the success of my campaigns (not run in SalesHandy). I get a good picture of how my mails are being received. I have actionable data which i can use to improve my sales.

SalesHandy review by Anton S.
Anton S.

"Outstanding Tool! 5 stars!"

What do you like best?

I've been using SalesHandy for our outbound email campaign, we've run several campaigns and had tremendous feedback on our test campaigns. The tool is easy to use and I can see that as we grow SalesHandy, we make it easier to manage our communications. Highly recommend!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I'd like to see a longer trial period so I could provide detailed feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As previously outlined a fantastic tool for managing outbound email campaigns with segmentation and offer tracking. Really a fantastic tool for digital marketers.

Multiple outbound email offers to multiple segments. Tracking and email management is a breeze!

SalesHandy review by Otabek O.
Otabek O.

"Efficient and hassle free email management."

What do you like best?

The best thing I like is basic idea of email campaigns. It is really easy and comfortable. It is easy to gain a feedback this way and of course easy to send emails with marketing intensions also.

What do you dislike?

Mostly there was no such a thing. Hopefully this company will remain passionate about their product in future!

My problem was not Bussines related, but if any bussines owner who's job is closely related with the people will be abke to get the best out of this product! It is as simple as I said.

SalesHandy review by User in Philanthropy
User in Philanthropy

"Great tool for startup sales team!"

What do you like best?

I have tried a few email automation/ marketing campaign tools out there and SalesHandy is by far one of the most - well - handy. If you send emails with Mailchimp (and a few others similar services), your emails will probably land in the Spam or Promotion box. If you send with Gmail (I use G-suite) extensions and the likes, tracking and analytics will be a pain. SalesHandy sends your emails every 60-90 sec (you can adjust this) so I guess emails are more likely to land in the main mailbox of the recipient - Love this feature. Campaigns are neatly tracked in their dashboard, which isn't as visually fancy as (let say) Mailchimp or Vision6 but it does the job well - that's all I need.

What do you dislike?

Bugs - one of my campaigns was stalled for some reason. I contacted their support team but didn't get any reply after 24 hours. It's OK though - I also have my own startup so I understand how hard it is to meet all customer's queries. Wish it would be able to integrate better with a Google Spreadsheet so that I can track all from a Google Spreadsheet

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! You won't regret!

I was trying to automate the email marketing campaign while making sure that emails would land in the recipients' main mailbox. SalesHandy serves that purpose well, tracking & analytics tools are reasonable too - meet the most essential requirements.

SalesHandy review by Arpan S.
Arpan S.

"Best tool for any Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

Unlike tools like Mailtrack this tool not only helps me track emails but it lets me help track activity of my team. I can even see if my team is doing something wrong and correct it without much efforts.

At this pricing Schedule later is like cherry on top.

What do you dislike?

Dont have inside gmail notification, but dedicated live feed is needed when you are looking at team.

The biggest problem that I was solving was getting better insights into my sales emails. Whether that is following up with a potential client or a cold email, it allows me to see which subject lines are working better at getting opens and which ones are not. I also have the insight when I call someone who I emailed whether or not they saw that information.

SalesHandy review by User

"Not ready for real world use. Don’t embarrass yourself in front of clients!"

What do you like best?

In theory solves the simple task of sending clients a document (I.e. proposal) and tracking how much time they spend viewing it.

What do you dislike?

Documents are seemingly downsampled and appear blurry on iPads and retina macs or any high resolution display, even if your original pdf appears crisp and perfect. Also the viewer page that your clients will be taken to is buggy. Some pages of your document may be dis[layed upside down or at different zoom levels than others. Crazy! The developers expect you to spend tons of time helping the, troubleshoot and doesn’t seem to have ever even tested their own product. Small company, apparently.

We wanted a system to track document opens for docs we send to clients and partners.

SalesHandy review by Marc M.
Marc M.

"Unresponsive and dishonest when cancelling"

What do you like best?

The custom email templates integrated with Outlook

What do you dislike?

They do not have email campaign compliance with opt out ability.

It also turns out that if you cancel they will turn off your access but continue to charge your credit card despite multiple, polite attempts to address directly. So now I have to waste time disputing through Visa.

What an unprofessional way to end things.

They would have you believe you can run email campaigns but they aren't compliant.

SalesHandy review by Sean F.
Sean F.

"A very simple and easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

Very good basic functions for the price, intuitive user interface and very responsive customer support.

What do you dislike?

The system from time to time glitches and moving templates to the email itself might show errors.

Cold emailing prospects. Yielded successful meetings that translated into sales.

SalesHandy review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for local business marketing"

What do you like best?

App was so easy to setup. Create campaigns upload leads then start. Worked 100% as advertised

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far has been a stumbling block.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to send out personal B2B emails this is a great tool. Not for mass mail because of google 200 day limit but great for targeted campaigns.

Loading local business lead and sending. I can upload then hit sent etc. Great to stop the campaign if the person opens your email or replies so you are not continually sending like a tradition auto responder.

SalesHandy review by Juan Sebastian A.
Juan Sebastian A.

"Great to ColdCalling 2.0"

What do you like best?

Easy to use the mail merge feature, we improve the conversion rate using A/B testing method, really easy to measure

What do you dislike?

On the free trial is unavaliable to use every single features

Contact rate

Response rate

Open rate of campaigns

A/B testing of my campaigns

SalesHandy review by Ethan S.
Ethan S.

"great tool!!"

What do you like best?

Great functionality without being too expensive.

Its email tracking features are outclassing.

There is a material interface which integrates well in Google's material designs.

What do you dislike?

The ongoing pinging even when we acknowledge the use is annoying as I have many users in my office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommended very efficient tool!

SalesHandy is a fantastic tool in my opinion. I am regularly using it to make staff meetings. On a daily use, we stay connected to each other through it. For this, the PLUS value is more than just a bargain. I also monitor their usage of emails to make sure they are a 100% concentrated on the company and not focussing on other things.

SalesHandy review by Bojan S.
Bojan S.

"Helpful!"

What do you like best?

Sales Handy has been a great analytic tool so far. We have implemented after our team lacked productivity and performance. With this tool we are now much more organized and effective. On top of that there so many additional tools like email tracking and live meeting that are extremely helpful. The software is intuitive and easy to use. It is smooth, fast analytic and communication tool that we will continue to use.

What do you dislike?

SalesHandy cannot be integrated with box. Although we think that this is not to much of a problem, we found other alternatives to box.

It is a great analytic tool for sales and this has largely improved our organization, effectiveness and sales.

SalesHandy review by Jesús M.
Jesús M.

"My business productivity is so much easier to track!"

What do you like best?

It is an easy tool that allows us to track each critical aspect of our business. As an Industrial contractor, I believe it helps to increase the productivity and sales by 40% of my work team. We are more organized.

What do you dislike?

It is not really a dislike. They can improve on updating and make new more tools of productivity and communication, they have good ones but you can always do better.

Before, we kind of lost track of our productivity. That caused some loss of earnings that we made in our business. Now we have control of our productivity.

SalesHandy review by User in Higher Education

"very useful!"

What do you like best?

This is really helpful. First, you can ask your questions anytime from the supporters and wait to receive the answer in a moment. There are dozens of them :) Second, it is so user-friendly and nothing really complicated will frustrate you! There's a little price to go pro so no worries of money too :)

What do you dislike?

nothing really. It doesn't send you lots of junk emails and it also works with other features you like to use on your gmail at the same time.

I would like to know if the messages are delivered well and saleshandy helps me.

SalesHandy review by Angelina O.
Angelina O.

"intelligent software"

What do you like best?

simply easy to use. and with the help of software keeping insights and tracking of stats for files. saves time. moreover, it also allows us to share screes, which is a very useful feature, with this i was able to guide my junior colleague. great experience!!

What do you dislike?

there are bugs and glitches in gmail plugin which needs to get fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

sales effectiveness, it is highly reliable.

i was having drop of sales, but now with the help of saleshandy my management team works in collaboration and with efficiency.

SalesHandy review by Henika D.
Henika D.

"Try SalesHandy!!"

What do you like best?

1. Email alerts give real-time help to follow up with prospective clients.

2. Filelink and mail merge are easy to use while approaching the prospect.

What do you dislike?

Need improvement in design and screen sharing feature. But not a big issue.

Saleshandy is being used by our sales team to present materials to prospective clients. Saleshandy makes it easy to send presentations through email as well as track who is viewing the presentation so that we know when to follow up. Also, We can share documents with getting actionable analytics.

SalesHandy review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Productivity!!"

What do you like best?

Sometimes I want to reach people as quick as possible, but other times, I’d prefer to have an email reach someone on a specific date. With SalesHandy, I can schedule emails to send themselves at the perfect moment. I can write emails when I have time, but send them when they’ll actually be read.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. I am quite satisfied with what I have seen so far . SalesHandy is the way to go!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend

Not Having Enough Coverage When You Need It.

With Email scheduling ,I can send emails when they are likely to be read.

SalesHandy review by myriam c.
myriam c.

"Great Tool For Sales Team"

What do you like best?

We use Saleshandy to track email as well as attach some templates we've created. Numerous templates for onboarding prospects can be used. It is very handy as we can simply insert and edit the templates while creating our e-mail to the prospects.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have integration with box.

Screen sharing can be simplify more.

Very easy intergration with Gmail

Email tracking features is best out of them all.

SalesHandy review by User in Motion Pictures and Film
User in Motion Pictures and Film

"Great option to schedule emails"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, very effective, great costumer support. Scheduling and tracking emails works as promised!

What do you dislike?

User interface and login page can be a bit confusing at first

Scheduling emails, that's the main feature that I was looking for and SalesHandy delivered that to me.

SalesHandy review by Administrator

"Good customer service"

What do you like best?

The product works well and when a question or problem crops up their customer service is very good

What do you dislike?

I am happy with the product so find this required field on the review form redundant

Email tracking

SalesHandy review by Norman B.
Norman B.

"Efficiency and creativity brought back into my sales prospecting activity!"

What do you like best?

The ease with which I can build, use and maintain templates.

What do you dislike?

Lack of detail around email tracking - I'd like to see more detail when look at my email "opens"

I am sending more emails in a more personalized fashion and building stronger relationships with my prospects faster!

SalesHandy review by User

"Saleshandy: Makes Sales Easier"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature about Saleshandy is the email tracking and reminders to follow up.

What do you dislike?

The feature I dislike is the customer service isn’t as good as Salesforce

Client relationship as well as new lead generation has become much easier with Saleshandy

SalesHandy review by User in Computer Software

"Constantly breaking down"

What do you like best?

it was very simple to use, when it worked.....

What do you dislike?

the tool constantly doesn't work, and you are forever contacting them to tell them this so that they can implement another fix....

email open tracking

SalesHandy review by User in Internet

"Great customer service by Utsav"

What do you like best?

Utsav was very helpful in solving my issues. Thanks, Utsav!

What do you dislike?

I have no issues at this point...all is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend.

Email viewing status and email automation.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

It is straightforward and easy to set up

What do you dislike?

Sending emails in different timezones is confusing

Fast way to send bulk emails

Learning about SalesHandy?

* We monitor all SalesHandy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.