Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

SalesJunction

Categories

SalesJunction Reviews

Showing 3 SalesJunction reviews
SalesJunction review by User in Computer Software

"Great for tracking marketing campaigns and sales pipelines"

What do you like best?

Salesjunction allows you to configure custom fields on every page imaginable, allowing you to track more data and run reports more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Learning how to use the reporting tool is a little difficult but Salesjunction provides great customer service and they will walk you through everything from start to finish.

We run our marketing campaigns through SalesJunction by using their Email Templates. We also track sales opportunities and notes on existing customers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SalesJunction
SalesJunction review by Cody L.
Cody L.

"Meh"

What do you like best?

It keeps track of contacts, notes, and activities. I'm not a power-user by any stretch, but I can tell it covers the basics.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty cumbersome to me and I tend to resist entering information necessary to track sales efforts because of that. It doesn't provide, or I have yet to find, dashboard-type views that help me plan my work and remind me of important contacts or activities I did. To me, it's more like an online notebook of information I've stored that I have to dig back into often to get the information I need to make the next contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm pretty sure there are better options out there. I don't know the cost of SJ, but I think spending more is worth it.

1) Keeping track of contacts and notes.

2) History or previous sales efforts are logged so I can review those and get an idea about where to start building a relationship.

What CRM solution do you use?

SalesJunction review by Administrator in Investment Banking
Administrator in Investment Banking

"Solid, easy to use, feature-rich CRM"

What do you like best?

Simple to learn and use. Traditional CRM web app with everything where you would think it would be. Great Email and phone support. No long-term contracts needed.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could use a little updating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial is for free.

Contact Management, Sales Management, Marketing, Email marketing, follow up, Reporting

There are not enough reviews of SalesJunction for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Salesforce CRM Logo
Salesforce CRM
(7,186 reviews)
Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM helps you close deals faster from anywhere, anytime.
HubSpot CRM Logo
HubSpot CRM
(2,245 reviews)
Say goodbye to manual tasks and confusing features. HubSpot CRM is the easy to use system your sales team will love.
Zoho CRM Logo
Zoho CRM
3.8
(895 reviews)
Zoho CRM helps you to attract, retain, delight customers and grow your company into a customer-focused organization.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales (formerly Dynamics CRM) Logo
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales (formerly Dynamics CRM)
3.6
(889 reviews)
Microsoft Dynamics CRM automates sales, customer service, and marketing. CRM enables extensive customization. Deploy online or install on premises.
Pipedrive Logo
Pipedrive
(789 reviews)
Pipedrive is Web-based Sales CRM & Pipeline Management Software. Pipedrive focuses on making more sales happen with less time needed for admin.
Nimble Logo
Nimble
(569 reviews)
With Nimble's social CRM, easily manage all your contacts, communications, activities and sales in one single place.
PipelineDeals Logo
PipelineDeals
(525 reviews)
PipelineDeals is the first sales productivity platform to combine sales engagement and CRM in one simple app
Freshsales Logo
Freshsales
4.7
(444 reviews)
Freshsales is a sales CRM built to help you stop juggling between multiple tools. It’s ideal for small businesses and refreshing for enterprises.
Insightly CRM Logo
Insightly CRM
(408 reviews)
Insightly CRM is a tool for managing your contacts and related organisations, partners, vendors and suppliers. Insightly has a project management system built right in.
Maximizer CRM Logo
Maximizer CRM
3.9
(389 reviews)
Maximizer offers a simple, accessible customer relationship management (CRM software) solutions for small and medium-sized businesses

Learning about SalesJunction?

* We monitor all SalesJunction reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories