Simple, affordable online CRM

Showing 2 SalesJunction reviews
SalesJunction review by <span>Cody L.</span>
Cody L.

Updated On
What do you like best?

It keeps track of contacts, notes, and activities. I'm not a power-user by any stretch, but I can tell it covers the basics.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty cumbersome to me and I tend to resist entering information necessary to track sales efforts because of that. It doesn't provide, or I have yet to find, dashboard-type views that help me plan my work and remind me of important contacts or activities I did. To me, it's more like an online notebook of information I've stored that I have to dig back into often to get the information I need to make the next contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm pretty sure there are better options out there. I don't know the cost of SJ, but I think spending more is worth it.

1) Keeping track of contacts and notes.

2) History or previous sales efforts are logged so I can review those and get an idea about where to start building a relationship.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SalesJunction
SalesJunction review by Administrator in Investment Banking
Administrator in Investment Banking

Solid, easy to use, feature-rich CRM

What do you like best?

Simple to learn and use. Traditional CRM web app with everything where you would think it would be. Great Email and phone support. No long-term contracts needed.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could use a little updating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial is for free.

Contact Management, Sales Management, Marketing, Email marketing, follow up, Reporting

What CRM solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of SalesJunction for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about SalesJunction?

* We monitor all SalesJunction reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.