SalesJunction

Categories

SalesJunction Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 2 SalesJunction reviews
SalesJunction review by Cody L.
Cody L.

"Meh"

What do you like best?

It keeps track of contacts, notes, and activities. I'm not a power-user by any stretch, but I can tell it covers the basics.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty cumbersome to me and I tend to resist entering information necessary to track sales efforts because of that. It doesn't provide, or I have yet to find, dashboard-type views that help me plan my work and remind me of important contacts or activities I did. To me, it's more like an online notebook of information I've stored that I have to dig back into often to get the information I need to make the next contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm pretty sure there are better options out there. I don't know the cost of SJ, but I think spending more is worth it.

1) Keeping track of contacts and notes.

2) History or previous sales efforts are logged so I can review those and get an idea about where to start building a relationship.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SalesJunction
SalesJunction review by Administrator in Investment Banking
Administrator in Investment Banking

"Solid, easy to use, feature-rich CRM"

What do you like best?

Simple to learn and use. Traditional CRM web app with everything where you would think it would be. Great Email and phone support. No long-term contracts needed.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could use a little updating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial is for free.

Contact Management, Sales Management, Marketing, Email marketing, follow up, Reporting

What CRM solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of SalesJunction for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Salesforce CRM Logo
Salesforce CRM
(6,680)
Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM helps you close deals faster from anywhere, anytime.
HubSpot CRM Logo
HubSpot CRM
(1,892)
Say goodbye to manual tasks and confusing features. HubSpot CRM is the easy to use system your sales team will love.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales (formerly Dynamics CRM) Logo
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales (formerly Dynamics CRM)
Microsoft Dynamics CRM automates sales, customer service, and marketing. CRM enables extensive customization. Deploy online or install on premises.
Zoho CRM Logo
Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM helps you to attract, retain, delight customers and grow your company into a customer-focused organization.
Pipedrive Logo
Pipedrive
Pipedrive is Web-based Sales CRM & Pipeline Management Software. Pipedrive focuses on making more sales happen with less time needed for admin.
Nimble Logo
Nimble
With Nimble's social CRM, easily manage all your contacts, communications, activities and sales in one single place.
Freshsales Logo
Freshsales
Freshsales is a sales CRM built to help you stop juggling between multiple tools. It’s ideal for small businesses and refreshing for enterprises.
PipelineDeals Logo
PipelineDeals
PipelineDeals is the first sales productivity platform to combine sales engagement and CRM in one simple app
Insightly CRM Logo
Insightly CRM
Insightly CRM is a tool for managing your contacts and related organisations, partners, vendors and suppliers. Insightly has a project management system built right in.
SugarCRM Logo
SugarCRM
An open-source CRM, SugarCRM is easy to customize. Ideal for small and medium-sized companies, large enterprises & government orgs, Sugar runs in the cloud or on-site.

Learning about SalesJunction?

* We monitor all SalesJunction reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories