SalesLoft

SalesLoft

SalesLoft is a sales engagement platform helping teams set and execute on a cadence of communications to convert more target accounts into customer accounts. With real-time email tracking, an integrated sales dialer and social communications, sales leaders can be confident their reps are executing on the most effective selling process for their organization.

Work for SalesLoft?

Learning about SalesLoft?

SalesLoft Reviews

Ask SalesLoft a Question
Showing 441 SalesLoft reviews
SalesLoft review by <span>Joey B.</span>
Joey B.

Overall very good outbound prospecting tool, with some drawbacks

What do you like best?

SalesLoft's "Cadence" management is very simple to set up and use (a Cadence is a sequence of actions, usually emails or phone calls, you set up as part of an focused outbound campaign). Using SalesLoft I can automate persistence, be efficient with a high level of activity, and quickly assign specific messaging to different prospect contacts. Teams can create shared Cadences, or you can create individual Cadences. SalesLoft also supports A/B or variant testing, so you can test different messaging or subject lines and see their performance (although there's no statistical significance indicators).

What do you dislike?

[UPDATED] The SalesLoft team reached out to me to better understand my concerns and offer some recommendations to address my pain points. It turns out that a feature is being released next week that will directly address a concern of mine, with some additional configurations available to potentially address the rest that I wasn't aware of. Thanks SalesLoft team!

The biggest pain for me is maintaining a separate dataset of contacts and companies in SalesLoft that is independent from our Salesforce records. There are good plugins to easily import individual or groups of contacts/accounts from Salesforce to SalesLoft, however if you update a contact in Salesforce this doesn't automatically update the record in SalesLoft. Oftentimes contacts move to new companies, or are being worked by a new rep on our team, and the appropriate information or owner is not updated in SalesLoft and causes a lot of manual work.

Consistent, efficient, high-touch outbound prospecting for our sales development and Account Executive teams.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SalesLoft
SalesLoft review by <span>Stacy S.</span>
Stacy S.

Superb software, user-friendly interface, stellar support

What do you like best?

Leads are no longer falling through the cracks. We add them to a cadence, and it's super easy and efficient for my sales team to follow up. I love that's it's more than marketing automation software (which we used before) because in addition to emails, the sales team can call, or we set steps in the cadence to reach out via LinkedIn or even direct mail. It's very flexible. Love the ability to record one voicemail and easily drop it in multiple people's boxes.

The interface is very intuitive and easy to use. Training was one-on-one and excellent. It took one hour of training for me to be up and running. This can be compared to our previous marketing automation tool. I went through four hours of training TWICE and still had trouble using their software. Our implementation rep was friendly, available and helpful (also didn't get that at the last company).

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any complaints of note.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! Very easy to set up and learn to use.

Before, we'd follow up with leads once and then they'd languish or end up being ignored. Now we've got consistency in how we're reaching out and following up, which has turned into more opportunities.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

SalesLoft review by <span>Martin Y.</span>
Martin Y.

How it makes my life easier

What do you like best?

I really like how with salesloft I can have all of my leads in the same place. It helps me stay very organized. Aside from the organization i am able to automate everything if needed and still personalize the one off emails i need.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, sometimes with salesloft it can be buggy. As in it is laggy sometimes and it would take a while for things to load. This problem occurred more often a few months ago but they have gotten much better. At the moment there are no current things that make me dislike the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just take time to build a good cadence and it'll help a lot.

Salesloft helps me when i am not organized. Being able to have one system where i can email prospects and call them from is really helpful. It's a peace of mind of not having to navigate through multiple systems to call or email a prospect. All I have to do is from salesforce is import the leads i want to reach out to and I work them through my cadence of salesloft. Its just that simple. What is also great is that say for example if i need to call a prospect i can even call them from salesforce. So i do not have to worry switch views and systems. I still have the capability of working from salesforce.

SalesLoft review by <span>Stephen K.</span>
Stephen K.

Best in class sales dev software

What do you like best?

I used Salesloft day in day out for the better part of a year before changing roles. Truly, there is no better software to do your job as a sales dev person. I love the number of insights they can now provide around best times to call, send, etc. That didn't exist at first but it is indispensable now. I also love that an idea I had was listened to and incorporated into the product for all their users. It's great to be heard!

What do you dislike?

Hard to have any dislikes at this point, they added everything I've ever asked for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesloft will clarify your goals and effectiveness. Get it.

From all the data around interaction with email (open, click, reply, etc) we have been able to optimize every part of our outreach so that if we make a mistake, we know it wasn't related to messaging.

SalesLoft review by <span>Michael D.</span>
Michael D.

I've used Salesloft for over a year now and absolutely love the tool!

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Salesloft is the automation aspect of the software. I literally throw a lead into the system and then can send emails by the mass and do it all with one click. It's also a great way to stay on top of your prospects and make sure you are completing tasks each day.

What do you dislike?

Sometime the read notifications don't make much sense and it will also notify you if you open an email that you sent to a prospect. Their support usually responds within the workday, but sometimes are slow. Lastly, I would make it easier to use dynamic tagging. It isn't too hard currently, but the initial setup takes some time.

We are looking for automation throughout the sales cycle. That is what we are most interested in and that is what the tool's most powerful use case is. Literally takes hours of busy time (manually typing emails) and changes it to one click of the button. Highly recommend!

SalesLoft review by <span>Ryan M.</span>
Ryan M.

Enablement and support off the charts!

What do you like best?

What I like best is how well the platform fits with the ABS mindset and how well workflows match the personalization efforts of the modern sales dev team. Another plus is the speed and quality of support across the board. I've been able to schedule calls with their client success, sales leaders and support teams at the drop of a hat. Not once have I had to wait for an answer or feedback. After working with 10+ vendors over the years this is right up there with the best experience I've had.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can say is there are some general functionalities that should be standard but only a few small things like "saved views" which I actually learned on are on the very near horizon. Nothing otherwise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pull the trigger.

We are trying to personalize outbound efforts at a high volume. We've realized multiple efficiencies within our ABS strategy in SalesLoft. I mean my reps don't even have to dial numbers ... FTW.

Learn more about SalesLoft

SalesLoft Videos

Learning about SalesLoft?

* We monitor all SalesLoft reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.