SalesLoft

SalesLoft

SalesLoft is a sales engagement platform helping teams set and execute on a cadence of communications to convert more target accounts into customer accounts. With real-time email tracking, an integrated sales dialer and social communications, sales leaders can be confident their reps are executing on the most effective selling process for their organization.

Work for SalesLoft?

Learning about SalesLoft?

SalesLoft Reviews

Ask SalesLoft a Question
Showing 487 SalesLoft reviews
SalesLoft review by Benjamin C.
Benjamin C.

"Solid platform but expensive and occasionally difficult to manage"

What do you like best?

The concept is great and tackles one of the toughest issues in new business acquisition/sales emails: how do you reconcile the need for both quality email content and high-volume outreach? Getting set up was fairly simple and the user interface is easy enough. Cadences and templates allow marketing to provide templates for specific campaigns and even add tracking to links for easier reporting on our end. Snippets are also a handy feature to allow more intelligent customization. Despite my fairly minor gripes, SalesLoft definitely has made our outbound sales efforts more efficient.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple gripes I have (bear in mind this comes from the POV of someone who uses the platform as an admin, not a user). There is, as far as I know, no good way to have Hubspot and SalesLoft integrate in a meaningful/helpful way. This is particularly annoying for ABM campaigns that incorporate sales outreach and there's no way to tie Hubspot and SalesLoft outreach together.

Analytics/reporting capabilities are also pretty limited. It's great that they have this at all but for the price point, I kind of expected more here. It's also definitely in their best interest to build this out because SalesLoft is super expensive and it's hard to justify ROI without strong reporting to see where we're improving out effectiveness.

Making outbound sales outreach and inbound lead follow-up more efficient while retaining a certain base level of customization for each prospect.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SalesLoft
SalesLoft review by Shane F.
Shane F.

"SalesLoft Open Rates Are Fantastic"

What do you like best?

My absolute favorite thing about SalesLoft is the email open and reply rates. On this merit alone I would recommend SalesLoft. One of my other favorite things about SalesLoft is how easy it is to set up. As you're getting started, it walks you through each step. These steps include things like connecting to your Gmail and Salesforce accounts. I also really like the user interface for things like creating new cadences (which are sequences of emails that you burst out to leads). There are useful features like scheduling your emails to go out on a certain day at a certain time which helps by automating a lot of outreach efforts. I also really like the Analytics tab. The visualizations are clear and appealing. The emails tab is also very clean and uncluttered.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I have encountered so far that I dislike is that the lettering is pretty small on the tabs/buttons. Apart from that it's been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend SalesLoft because it greatly improved our email open and reply rates.

We are using SalesLoft to automate our outreach efforts as much as possible. We are using this solution to create what are called "Cadences" to automatically send a series of emails on certain days and times to our leads. SalesLoft is also a great tool for creating call task lists to enhance the outreach efforts.

What Sales Engagement solution do you use?

SalesLoft review by Trey K.
Trey K.

"Salesloft - Sales at Scale"

What do you like best?

Salesloft is a product that works, period. Creating cadences for my customers, sending videos, using the built in tools to better personalize my outreach, etc; it always performs at the highest level. As a sales rep, it helps me save time while sending better emails to more prospects.

What do you dislike?

Uploading contacts can be slow, so I have to plan the imports in advance depending on when I want to send out the cadence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesloft is the most robust platform out there. Consider all your options when testing platforms, but put Salesloft at the top of your Sales Stack if looking to take your SDRs or AEs process to the next level.

Salesloft lets my team and I take our sales process to the next level. Before we started using the product, we were sending out emails individually and managing the cadences ourselves. Now, we can collaborate on the best cadences and then replicate that across our territories for the best results.

Salesloft saves us time and enables us to focus on the important stuff, closing business.

SalesLoft review by Nick W.
Nick W.

"The Top Business Development Tool"

What do you like best?

The calendar tool that is built into the platform. Having the automatic reporting when a prospect books a meeting saves a lot of time. I also like the fact that SalesLoft is constantly releasing new features. It almost seems that whenever we start to look for a 3rd party app to fulfill a need SalesLoft releases a feature that perfectly covers our need.

The people at SL are also fantastic. Our Success Manager Brian Honick did a great job of making sure we were up and running as quickly as possible and stayed with us throughout the entire onboarding process, answering any questions that we had.

What do you dislike?

There are times where the opens are slightly inaccurate. It will say the email was opened 3 times but then 10 minutes later it will say it was only opened once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a business development tool that is consistently releasing new features then SalesLoft is the only choice.

I am able to reach more prospects with greater personalization in the same amount of time. Our company focuses on Account Based Outreach and SalesLoft allows me to keep an entire account organized. Plus, once I book a meeting with somebody in a company I am able to seamlessly remove everyone else from their cadences.

SalesLoft review by Dan B.
Dan B.

"Best Customer Experience I've Had"

What do you like best?

The onboarding experience SalesLoft delivers has been excellent. The team at SalesLoft has put us in a great position to build out our sales process on their platform. We have been beyond impressed with the amount of support and help we've received as we add SalesLoft to our tech stack. Our implementation success rep has taken each and every question we've had and answered it in detail with specific examples to help our business. One thing our team has really appreciated and has turned us into real fans of SalesLoft, is the one-off personal video and email messages we've got on recent company news.

What do you dislike?

There's been nothing to complain about. SalesLoft has worked within our schedule to get the tool up and running and has been extremely helpful when it comes to answering questions we have as they come up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a Sales Enablement tool to help build out your process, I strongly recommend booking a demo.

We're building out our inbound sales process and using SalesLoft to deliver on it. We're a startup, so minimal reps on the platform, but excited to scale the team out and know that SalesLoft is going to help us do that more effectively.

SalesLoft review by Bosman d.
Bosman d.

"SalesLoft understands the unique nature of our business"

What do you like best?

Implementation support has been tailored to our unique organizational needs, which made the deployment of the solution scale-able for us. Working with Sam Murrell has been refreshing. He has been pro-active in his support, understanding our role as technologists, and being able to identify what we need and when to ensure our success. He would for instance track user adoption metrics and align his support accordingly. I appreciate the fact that Sam would on the one hand take our guidance when it comes to the best way to drive adoption in our business, but on the other hand know when the time is right to introduce some of the more advanced features that our sales teams can benefit from. I would describe the service SalesLoft provides as outcome oriented with customer success as the priority.

What do you dislike?

I'll not be able to list anything here. The ease of implementation, ease of adoption, and ease of administration has been superb.

SalesLoft helps us drive sales process efficiencies, use a robust omnichannel approach, create a consistent and relevant approach to touch points through cadences, and focus our efforts on the areas giving us the best chances of success. In summary, it helps us apply some science to sales.

SalesLoft review by Joey B.
Joey B.

"Overall very good outbound prospecting tool, with some drawbacks"

What do you like best?

SalesLoft's "Cadence" management is very simple to set up and use (a Cadence is a sequence of actions, usually emails or phone calls, you set up as part of an focused outbound campaign). Using SalesLoft I can automate persistence, be efficient with a high level of activity, and quickly assign specific messaging to different prospect contacts. Teams can create shared Cadences, or you can create individual Cadences. SalesLoft also supports A/B or variant testing, so you can test different messaging or subject lines and see their performance (although there's no statistical significance indicators).

What do you dislike?

[UPDATED] The SalesLoft team reached out to me to better understand my concerns and offer some recommendations to address my pain points. It turns out that a feature is being released next week that will directly address a concern of mine, with some additional configurations available to potentially address the rest that I wasn't aware of. Thanks SalesLoft team!

The biggest pain for me is maintaining a separate dataset of contacts and companies in SalesLoft that is independent from our Salesforce records. There are good plugins to easily import individual or groups of contacts/accounts from Salesforce to SalesLoft, however if you update a contact in Salesforce this doesn't automatically update the record in SalesLoft. Oftentimes contacts move to new companies, or are being worked by a new rep on our team, and the appropriate information or owner is not updated in SalesLoft and causes a lot of manual work.

Consistent, efficient, high-touch outbound prospecting for our sales development and Account Executive teams.

SalesLoft review by Stacy S.
Stacy S.

"Superb software, user-friendly interface, stellar support"

What do you like best?

Leads are no longer falling through the cracks. We add them to a cadence, and it's super easy and efficient for my sales team to follow up. I love that's it's more than marketing automation software (which we used before) because in addition to emails, the sales team can call, or we set steps in the cadence to reach out via LinkedIn or even direct mail. It's very flexible. Love the ability to record one voicemail and easily drop it in multiple people's boxes.

The interface is very intuitive and easy to use. Training was one-on-one and excellent. It took one hour of training for me to be up and running. This can be compared to our previous marketing automation tool. I went through four hours of training TWICE and still had trouble using their software. Our implementation rep was friendly, available and helpful (also didn't get that at the last company).

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any complaints of note.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! Very easy to set up and learn to use.

Before, we'd follow up with leads once and then they'd languish or end up being ignored. Now we've got consistency in how we're reaching out and following up, which has turned into more opportunities.

SalesLoft review by Martin Y.
Martin Y.

"How it makes my life easier"

What do you like best?

I really like how with salesloft I can have all of my leads in the same place. It helps me stay very organized. Aside from the organization i am able to automate everything if needed and still personalize the one off emails i need.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, sometimes with salesloft it can be buggy. As in it is laggy sometimes and it would take a while for things to load. This problem occurred more often a few months ago but they have gotten much better. At the moment there are no current things that make me dislike the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just take time to build a good cadence and it'll help a lot.

Salesloft helps me when i am not organized. Being able to have one system where i can email prospects and call them from is really helpful. It's a peace of mind of not having to navigate through multiple systems to call or email a prospect. All I have to do is from salesforce is import the leads i want to reach out to and I work them through my cadence of salesloft. Its just that simple. What is also great is that say for example if i need to call a prospect i can even call them from salesforce. So i do not have to worry switch views and systems. I still have the capability of working from salesforce.

SalesLoft review by Stephen K.
Stephen K.

"Best in class sales dev software"

What do you like best?

I used Salesloft day in day out for the better part of a year before changing roles. Truly, there is no better software to do your job as a sales dev person. I love the number of insights they can now provide around best times to call, send, etc. That didn't exist at first but it is indispensable now. I also love that an idea I had was listened to and incorporated into the product for all their users. It's great to be heard!

What do you dislike?

Hard to have any dislikes at this point, they added everything I've ever asked for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesloft will clarify your goals and effectiveness. Get it.

From all the data around interaction with email (open, click, reply, etc) we have been able to optimize every part of our outreach so that if we make a mistake, we know it wasn't related to messaging.

SalesLoft review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"I've used Salesloft for over a year now and absolutely love the tool! "

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Salesloft is the automation aspect of the software. I literally throw a lead into the system and then can send emails by the mass and do it all with one click. It's also a great way to stay on top of your prospects and make sure you are completing tasks each day.

What do you dislike?

Sometime the read notifications don't make much sense and it will also notify you if you open an email that you sent to a prospect. Their support usually responds within the workday, but sometimes are slow. Lastly, I would make it easier to use dynamic tagging. It isn't too hard currently, but the initial setup takes some time.

We are looking for automation throughout the sales cycle. That is what we are most interested in and that is what the tool's most powerful use case is. Literally takes hours of busy time (manually typing emails) and changes it to one click of the button. Highly recommend!

SalesLoft review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Enablement and support off the charts!"

What do you like best?

What I like best is how well the platform fits with the ABS mindset and how well workflows match the personalization efforts of the modern sales dev team. Another plus is the speed and quality of support across the board. I've been able to schedule calls with their client success, sales leaders and support teams at the drop of a hat. Not once have I had to wait for an answer or feedback. After working with 10+ vendors over the years this is right up there with the best experience I've had.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can say is there are some general functionalities that should be standard but only a few small things like "saved views" which I actually learned on are on the very near horizon. Nothing otherwise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pull the trigger.

We are trying to personalize outbound efforts at a high volume. We've realized multiple efficiencies within our ABS strategy in SalesLoft. I mean my reps don't even have to dial numbers ... FTW.

SalesLoft review by Travis H.
Travis H.

"The Best Sales Engagement Tool for a Salesforce-centric Workflow"

What do you like best?

Ease of use/adoption, SFDC integration, 3rd party integrations (Sigstr, LinkedIn Navigator, etc), analytics, automation rules.

We also had a great sales experience with the SalesLoft team.

What do you dislike?

Data management, user management, no inbound call routing (except for returned calls)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for a pilot! The SalesLoft team does a great job of managing the evaluation process and helping you define success criteria.

SalesLoft enables our business development team to provide meaningful, personalized interactions at scale with our customers and prospects. Historically, reps relied on manual task creation for every step in the outreach process, adding unnecessary time and negatively impacting the employee experience. We were also lacking full prescriptive control over our email templates and content.

Now our subject matter experts, veteran reps, and managers supply outreach frameworks (what SalesLoft calls Cadences) directly to our teams. On top of that, we have access to a new level of analytics across content created organically by different teams. If one rep in London creates a killer email template with a massive reply rate, we can identify that template and then roll it out to the rest of the EMEA team to A/B test improvements.

In our vendor analysis, we found that SalesLoft beat out the competition on two points that were important to us: friendly UI and a Salesforce-conscious product design. The platform was easy to roll out and well adopted because it "layers" very well on top of Salesforce. We have a sophisticated SFDC org with lots of customization. We couldn't afford to pull users out of that interface and drop them completely into a 3rd party tool. Essentially, SalesLoft is like an omnipresent sales assistant that keeps everyone on task while syncing all relevant data to SFDC in the background.

SalesLoft does have shortcomings. As a secondary database with a bi-directional sync, SalesLoft requires an additional level of data management outside of SFDC. You need to account for de-duplication, user permissions, person-to-account relationships, etc. There are also a number of administrative improvements that could be made, especially in terms of user offboarding, which is currently a manual process. User permissions are also less fine-grained than others in this space. Finally, SalesLoft would benefit from adding inbound call routing functionality.

Overall we're very happy with SalesLoft. We've seen a top line increase in outreach activity, booked appointments, and employee satisfaction, in addition to more consistency in our SLAs with marketing.

SalesLoft review by Alex B.
Alex B.

"Email Marketing and Tracking Made Easy"

What do you like best?

As Sales Ops manager, SalesLoft made my job easier regarding the tracking of sales rep activity. It came with pre-built SFDC dashboards and seamlessly synced with out instance. I know our marketing team also loves this tool for setting up cadences for initial outreach to prospects

What do you dislike?

As with all tools, it took some customization and working with our CS rep to get everything set up correctly which took a couple weeks, but that's been the only negative thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's been a huge improvement for our marketing, BD, and sales teams regarding email/call activity, so it's definitely a helpful tool if you are looking to make a change.

We used Tout, Hubspot, and a few other tools to track AE outreach, and we wanted to have everything centralized to easily sync with SFDC. This has helped that, and also proved which cadences and types of activity are the most effective, leading to shorter times to set up initial disco/demo calls.

SalesLoft review by 🍰  Anastasia T.
🍰 Anastasia T.

"SalesLoft is an excellent tool to manage and connect with your sales pipeline"

What do you like best?

I love how well everything is organized. I can see that last several communications with a contact, as well as most of their details at a glance. The user experience is well thought out. With their Salesforce integration, I don't really need to manage my contacts out of Salesforce anymore. Visually, I prefer to work out of SalesLoft.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it takes a few seconds for each action. When needing to update the correct phone number, then update the cadence stage, log call details, then log the call, those seconds add up and moving from one contact to the next feels like it takes a little longer than I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SalesLoft is very responsive to feedback and recommendations. They release new small changes biweekly if not more frequent.

I am better able to organize who I need to reach out to and when. With cadence steps, I can make sure that no lead is left behind. Cadence steps keep me accountable to keep reaching out to a prospect during the sales process.

SalesLoft review by Zach B.
Zach B.

"Best product on the market"

What do you like best?

Salesloft's product team releases an update almost weekly, it seems. Big ones, too.

Very easy to customize your views and do research. I love the integrations with Owler, Linkedin etc....

What do you dislike?

Like any of their competitors, email open tracking is tough. It could be someone internally clicking. It could be their email settings opening their most recent email etc....

Outlook plugin is wonky. I think it is more of a Microsoft problem, as their Gmail plugin is awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like any tool, it won't work unless adoption happens. Make sure your reps use it in the same way as others, so you can get real data.

I'm a data-driven sales leader, and the insights I pull from SalesLoft make my job so much easier. I've used and/or deeply evaluated most of the competition and can say that SalesLoft is the best platform in the space, with the best team.

SalesLoft review by Zoe W.
Zoe W.

"Great for sales acceleration and tracking! "

What do you like best?

Our sales team has been using SalesLoft for about a year, and it's made a world of difference. We were looking for a solution that would automate administrative work in Salesforce while keeping the team on top of their outreach, and SalesLoft definitely fits the bill. The interface is intuitive and the integrations with Salesforce, Gmail and Chrome save our reps lots of time as they work through their days (because activities are automatically logged). On the marketing side of the fence, we like how easy it is to go in and create Team Templates/Cadences when there's specific messaging or language we need to distribute to sales. SalesLoft customer service is always responsive and there is a very robust library of training/support documents. In all, this is a great tool that definitely powers up sales productivity and makes the necessary evil that is Salesforce tracking much less time consuming for reps.

What do you dislike?

Analytics leave a bit to be desired and are more inflexible than I'd like -- I often find myself having to manipulate data outside of SalesLoft -- or manually cross-reference with data in Salesforce -- to get the insights I need.

Sales acceleration/enablement -- making sure no lead is left behind.

SalesLoft review by Christian D.
Christian D.

"Salesloft Review"

What do you like best?

Salesloft is one of the best sales enablement tools available in the market today. Beyond the significant boosts to sales productivity, they have a fantastic team that guides you all the way through setup, training, tech support, and implementation, making it easy and enjoyable to do business.

Personally, I like the flexibility of working from a number of different platforms and not being confined to one system/view. In addition, visibility into rep performance and effectiveness has enabled us to tailor our coaching to each individual rep and maximize the team's impact.

Perhaps most importantly, we were able to deploy salesloft to our reps in every country from the US to Canada to the EU and even Hong Kong.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, there are little technical glitches that require a refresh of the browser/tab. It's not a big deal and doesn't happen very frequently. The technical support team usually answers emails within 5 minutes so it's easy to troubleshoot in real time if there's ever a question that you need answered.

We purchased Salesloft to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our growing outbound BDR team. As a result, we have realized 125%+ gains in efficiency and significantly decreased onboarding times. Below is the evaluation criteria we used, each of which was a business problem, and Salesloft checked off every box.

1. Ping cycle management – ability to create an automated sequence of calls, emails, and other outreach steps by which to engage with increasing client bases

a. Personalization at scale: not trying to hit 1000 people a day, but rather 100 people with little tweaks to each as appropriate to the prospect/context

2. Local Dial – ability to call other territories/states with the local area code of the prospect

3. Enhanced email tracking – visibility into email opens, clicks, responses, etc.

4. Data/Analytics –

a. Rep activity – visibility into number of calls, emails, etc that each rep was making by day, week, month, and quarter

b. Language effectiveness – A/B testing of various templates and marketing material to put data behind what resonated with clients the most

c. Email and Call windows – data on the best times to call and email each day

5. Intuitive user interface and user experience

6. Salesforce compatibility and process flexibility – seamless logging of rep activities to SFDC and ability to work from different platforms (Salesloft, Salesforce, and Outlook/Gmail)

SalesLoft review by Christian B.
Christian B.

"SalesLoft helped me grow sales from $0 to $4MM!"

What do you like best?

The platform allows me to orchestrate a strategic targeted sales correspondence plan, injected with personalization.

The cadences can be deployed to create multichannel touch point models catered to my buyer personas. I can plan in advance the number of emails and phone calls each prospect will receive and at what intervals.

With these preset activities baked into the platform, I never miss reaching out to my prospects.

These communication sequences optimize opportunity to engage each prospect for that persona’s pain points and patterns.

What do you dislike?

The only feature that I find cumbersome is the process for mass importing prospects from Salesforce to SalesLoft. That said, everything with the platform runs so smooth--this process requires only a few extra steps. In the grand scheme of things, I am still saving massive amounts of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've never used a sales development platform, you're absolutely missing out on tool that will have the biggest impact on your outbound sales program.

I was skeptical when SalesLoft was introduced to our sales team. “Great. Another tool to learn,” I thought. “Is this really going to help me?’

I had been in a slump and was juggling outbound for multiple clients. I gave it a shot.

From Day One, I was a believer. I immediately saw my outreach volume increase. Email opens, clicks and replies skyrocketed and I had better insights into what was working and what wasn’t. The platform helped me develop good prospecting habits that led to consistent and predictable results.

At this company I had $0 in sales prior to using SalesLoft. After using, my sales increased to close to $4MM!

SalesLoft review by Heather R.
Heather R.

"Helped me earn a sales promotion in 7 months!"

What do you like best?

SalesLoft has been a lifesaver for our fast growing startup!

I used SalesLoft at a previous organization and learned very quickly how valuable a tool like this can be. If you've ever tried prospecting out of SalesForce, I am sure you know how cumbersome it can get and how easy it is to let a prospect "slip through the cracks" SalesLoft solves that and adds so much more value.

When I joined an early stage startup in May 2017, I was one of the first sales development reps to come aboard. We had no systems in place and no workflow process for prospecting. (aside SalesForce) I immediately reached out to SalesLoft for a demo. (By the way, SL Sales & Support is awesome.) We implemented SL within my first month of employment.

SalesLoft made my life so much easier. I was able to use my previous knowledge of the tool to get our SDR team ramped quickly & efficiently. Adding cadences and importing leads directly from SalesForce to the platform. I was praised by my colleagues for introducing them to such an easy tool to manage their pipelines!

After 7 months, I was promoted to Sales Development Manager. I absolutely give major credit to SalesLoft for helping me reach my goal!!! If it wasn't for SalesLoft, I believe my promotion may not have happened as quickly as it did. You guys make me look like a rockstar! Thank you!

What do you dislike?

Not much! Support is awesome & the platform is great!

On the dashboard, I wish we could call straight down our reminders list. I also wish we could integrate calendars so we could book meetings directly through the platform.

Things we LOVE:

-Built in dialer- easily work in one application to make dials to prospects directly from SL

-Cadence/Workflows- know exactly who to call and when

-Email/Templates/Tracking- Easily create templates and track when a prospects clicks, views, replies

-Integrations- we are able to automate many processes bi-directionally from SalesForce to SalesLoft and vice versa- so we can stay in one place and rest assured that all activities and statuses are updated automatically.

-My reps can stay in one place and track all of their progress, activities and successes

-Analytics help us to determine best call times/email times as well as rep performance

-Call recordings are incredibly useful for Call Trainings and for Account Executives to listen to how the call was positioned

-Recorded Voicemail drop saves SO much time

SalesLoft review by Eric S.
Eric S.

"Great tool to automate prospecting"

What do you like best?

Salesloft makes prospecting so much easier. I'll regularly pull cold lists to prospect, and with Salesloft I can create a cadence once, upload my list, and batch send out all the emails. I'll knock out 200 at a time in a matter of seconds. Setting up the cadences and templates initially is also very easy. Took me maybe 20-25 minutes for a 5-touch cadence. So every few days, the next step rolls around, and I just have to click the "send all" button and everything goes. You can schedule this to happen automatically, however we chose not to use that feature at this time.

What do you dislike?

The "open" tracking isn't the best, but none of them are. They work by firing an invisible pixel and when that image is loaded, it counts as an open. Problem is, when I am looking through my sent items in my email, it's firing that pixel and giving a false positive on the opens. Not a huge deal, but wish it was better. The replies are the most important metric anyhow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd buy it for any team I managed who needs to do prospecting. It's not really for opportunity management, so if they don't do prospecting they don't need it. But if they do prospecting, whether cold, warm or hot, it'll help bring in more deals. .

Lack of time for prospecting. We went from prospecting 10-15 new companies a day each, to literally hundreds. When I find a new list, I only make sure no customers are on it, then I upload and send to the rest. Doesn't matter if the email is bad. If it bounces, they'll remove it from the cadence anyway. It saves me a TON of time.

SalesLoft review by Keith J.
Keith J.

"Salesloft is the key to scalable and effective sales engagement practices"

What do you like best?

Support. I've implemented Salesloft for the third time now and as a strong believer that the best SaaS offerings are only as good as their support I can say that Salesloft has never disappointed in this category.

What do you dislike?

As expected with a younger software company there can be some bumps in the road when new features and enhancements are released but Salesloft does a great job of managing expectations. I would like to be able to have more admin control over other user accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always recommend my peers and colleagues to do their due diligence when it comes to selecting software vendors and as such it would be ill-advise not to compare Salesloft to their competition. However having now deployed Salesloft for both outbound & inbound sales orgs my confidence in their platform, service and support has never been higher.

If you are preparing to implement Salesloft my strongest piece of advice would be to start slow and implement layer after layer when it comes to the advances features that they offer. A tool like Salesloft can be extremely powerful but it has to be managed and deployed effectively in order to lend to the overall success of any team.

Sales Automation, Accelerated Sales Prospecting. Salesloft's tight integration into Salesforce.com makes it a strong and reliable tool for helping our sales team maximize their time time and effort. At Deputy we manage a pure inbound pipeline of trial users. With Salesloft's advancements around automation rules and ability to seamlessly tie in our crm data I can route our prospective users through multi-touch cadences that are specific to their near-real-time level of engagement with our application.

SalesLoft review by Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

"Great for Cadence Management if Leadership is Ready to be Heavily Involved"

What do you like best?

I love that SalesLoft makes syncing calls and activities back to Salesforce easy, and it provides a deeper look at what actually happened on the call and the outcome. SalesLoft helps our SDR team track their activities, plan their day, and stay on top of all of their current prospects.

What do you dislike?

The SDRs have to import every contact/account they want to prospect into SalesLoft, which was a huge time waster in the implementation of the product. However, once all of their existing contacts were uploaded, the process became much smoother. I would love more comprehensive reporting templates within Salesforce, instead of just in SalesLoft, so that I can compare multiple kinds of data.

We needed a cadence management tool to keep our SDRs on track with activities, and tracking their successes/areas for improvement.

SalesLoft review by Brad M.
Brad M.

"Excellent Platform, Excellent Company "

What do you like best?

In addition to constantly developing platform features, they've continued to refine their implementation and support process.

But aside from the product, support and being a great company to work with in general, it's simply a great tool for working smarter with better results.

What do you dislike?

There could be some improvement to database management options, but the system in place does allow for general best practices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a great ecosystem of partners, work with your sales rep and implementation specialist to find the right approach and process for your team based on your tech-stack and goals

We wanted to prioritize sales activity based on engagement criteria in conjunction with customer profiles.

By implementing a standardized work-flow, we removed the 'what's next' question and got more efficient with our efforts.

This process driven approach lead to more meaningful communication, more often.

SalesLoft review by Jeff C.
Jeff C.

"Easy to use and great customer service!"

What do you like best?

SalesLoft is equipped with a super smart CEO in Kyle Porter whom I have seen speak in person multiple times. From top down this organization is packed with great employees backing a great platform. From the implementation process to the ease of use of the end product, my experience has been well above par.

What do you dislike?

Had a couple of hic-cups to kick things off in the first week of use, but their support team was on top of the requests super quick and ironed out all the wrinkles within 2 hours of both requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very well worth it!

SalesLoft allows our BDR's to implement cadence outreach to identified prospects from our in-house a.i. platform. With the easy to use dashboards that collates data we can readily identify patterns that are positive and patterns that are negative to help make sharper, smarter decisions of when (and how) to perform future outreach initiatives to further drive additional success.

SalesLoft review by Mallory B.
Mallory B.

"Makes my life so much easier!"

What do you like best?

SalesLoft helps me create a cadence for my contacts and then stick to the timing that I've pre-selected. This means I have fewer calendar reminders in my day, and I can go to one place for all the cadences that I'm running. I can borrow language from my colleagues and see at a glance which contacts are engaging with my content.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could pull up my colleagues' email cadence and copy them to my own templates instead of having to toggle from the team cadence page back to the cadence that I'm trying to create. This would be either a "split screen" view or a button that says "Copy to my Templates".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about your use case and current pain points - are you trying to reach out at scale? Is it hard for your business development team to stick to their outreach metrics? SalesLoft will make it easier to target the groups you're most interested in - in a systematic way.

I use SalesLoft as part of my sales role at a software company. This makes it easy to upload or import a list of contacts and reach out to them at scale with far less manual work.

SalesLoft review by Angelena A.
Angelena A.

"Salesloft made my life easier and sales process more fluid"

What do you like best?

First and foremost I love how intuitive the software is. It was easy to pick up and start using from day one. I didn't feel like I needed to read a ton of literature on how to use the software. However, if anything does go wrong support is amazing and they have great knowledge base articles to help you. I don't experience glitches between Salesloft and Salesforce so it makes tracking and reporting very fluid and easy. Also, the call capabilities are fabulous and make coaching and developing the team easier because we can listen to call recordings.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to complain about with Salesloft. The only thing I would say is you need to double check if you are running prospects in multiple cadences and make sure you aren't stepping on other people's toes when importing leads!

We needed a better software for call tracking and sending emails. The team was struggling before by using Outreach and we weren't getting proper reporting and our open rates for emails was very low.

We were also struggling with user management. I've noticed benefits in amount of touches we put out, calls made, connections made, and user implementation.

SalesLoft review by Sara W.
Sara W.

"SalesLoft powers our entire sales development and sales process"

What do you like best?

SalesLoft is an user-friendly sales enablement platform that powers our entire sales development process and team as well as our sales process. When I was asked to design and develop a SDR program, purchasing SalesLoft was the first thing I did because I knew that SalesLoft would be able to support the SDR program, whatever it looked like, and SalesLoft would report on everything. SalesLoft reinforces the process and helps our team focus on efficiency and effectiveness. Our sales team has said that it's addicting be able to see when someone opens, clicks and replies to an email. We love the LocalDial feature as well as the voicemail drop and all the tech integrations in the platform, like Twitter, Owler, Crystal, etc. It's very clear that SalesLoft was developed by people who love sales and want to improve the discipline, which makes the software an even more incredible platform.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major. The only thing I can think of is so minor that it's almost not worth mentioning - I wish that the platform updates would be grouped together and released once a week or maybe once every other week because it's hard to keep up with all the updates when they're throughout the week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After doing 8 software implementations in 15 months, I've learned that no software is the full package and no implementation is as smooth as you want it to be - SalesLoft is about as close as it gets though. The platform does everything the sales rep told it that it would plus more and they're constantly adding new features, and the implementation is the easiest and best implementation that I've ever done!

The efficiency and effectiveness of our sales team has increased substantially! Also, the LocalDial has increased the connect and conversation rate of the sales team, so we're having more conversations. The SalesLoft platform also creates complete transparency because every communication is logged in SalesLoft and Salesforce, so the Account Executives know all the communication that a Sales Development Rep has had before getting on the phone for a discovery call or demo.

SalesLoft review by Brittni K.
Brittni K.

"Makes my life easier + great customer service"

What do you like best?

The SalesLoft family is incredible. Every account manager or employee we've met has been prompt, friendly and provided immediate service when we needed it. The interface itself is simple and easy to share across our teams. Easily saves me 6+ hours a week on email alone not to mention the analytics provided to guide new processes for us. Plus the continued education and content provided is top notch.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the interface gets wonky in between updates--pretty normal stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Take advantage of the team and resources they provide

- Have one person get to know the software well--I recommend going to visit in ATL if possible and then have this person be your point of reference for questions, training, etc.

- Sales cycle and closing rates

- Sales analytics and feedback

- Email correspondence and biz dev

- Prospect communication and follow up

SalesLoft review by Benjamin G.
Benjamin G.

"Incredible experience with the software and the rep."

What do you like best?

I love all of the options of integration that are already built into the software. From LinkedIn to Vidyard to Sendoso (and I'm sure many more that I'm not even utilizing), it has amazing capabilities. I also love the dash board and the ease of use. It is aesthetically pleasing and makes it very difficult to mess up. You can really taking the "thinking" out of the day to day for your sales reps. Build the campaigns, let them build their own, help them build their own, and then watch them stick to the program. It really is great.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I "dislike" about the software. I wish that there were some "Lead Gen" option that could automatically suggest prospects to me based on past experiences and tiles. Or something like that that would save me even more time in finding leads to dump into the mouth of the monster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After having used InsideSales.com at a previous employer, it was the first company I reached out to when joining my new firm. My current firm has over 4300 employees nationwide and a couple dozen worldwide. However, they currently have very little sales processes in place. I knew that a company like InsideSales.com would be an incredible fit and help with real organic growth.

However, because of no history with automated sales/marketing software space, my firm proceeded with caution and didn't want to spend a lot of money on software. I explained to InsideSales that I needed to begin with a pilot program for a "proof of concept" and that, if proven successful, that pilot would turn into a much larger purchase. The proposal that they sent back to me was just under 100k. For a pilot program. It turns out that was a great experience for me because it forced me to do some research and I quickly learned that a number of my peers at other companies were using SalesLoft and having great success. So, I reached out to SalesLoft expressing interest.

A short time later, an Enterprise Rep named Justin Golding called me back from SalesLoft. I explained everything to him the same way I did to InsideSales.com. He immediately caught the vision and thought long term. I informed him that I would need his help to make this successful and, if he would be willing to help, it would make his internal introductions much easier and I would help him get that Enterprise sized deal. Even though we started with a "pilot program", Justin gave me all the attention of a massive enterprise contract and we signed a deal.

On multiple occasions, Justin was doing work for me on the weekends, late at night, and early in the morning. It wasn't uncommon for he and I to be communicating at 11:00pm. He was doing all of this, by the way, while in the middle of having a new baby. He was, and still is, completely invested in my success and the success of this program (in fact, he sent me a report tonight at 9:30pm telling me of a lead I need to follow up with tomorrow morning). After every campaign he gives me market insights and shares best practices. He has given me multiple ideas I would never have thought of on my own about how to best use the technology to increase engagements and maximize returns. With his continued help, we have ran multiple campaigns that have had a tremendous impact on our revenue growth.

As you do your own "shopping around" you will find a couple of things that you like better about one technology over another. The technology at SalesLoft is second to none. The ease of use of the platform, the integration of multiple software and their constant investment into making their platform the best around, makes it a can't miss.

Finally, there are many things I enjoy about the software. I like how easily in integrates with LinkedIn. I like how they use video (Vidyard) as part of an effective marketing strategy, and much, much more. However, with all the benefits of the software, the one thing that you won't find at any other company is a consultant like Justin Golding. If all reps at SalesLoft are as dedicated to your success as he has been to mine, then it's another "can't miss" choice to go with them. Maybe even request Justin if you can ;-)

Organic revenue growth and market disruption. It is so fun to watch something like this work wonders in my industry.

SalesLoft review by Kale L.
Kale L.

"I would buy it for myself if the company didn't provide it"

What do you like best?

This is my best scaling asset. I can do way more in way less time because of Salesloft.

What do you dislike?

I wish that my Salesforce contacts could import automatically or with 1 click instead of 2. That's literally my only issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to build out templates and cadences for every customer type, or potential customer type. The more specific you can be, the better your open rates and reply rates will be. Several of my templates are getting a 17+ percent reply rate.

I handle the current customer upsell process for our company. In my CRM, Salesforce I can identify several different categories of customers that I need to reach out to on a daily basis. However, it's a waste of time to create activities in Salesforce and keep manually pushing those activities out after calling/video emailing. With Salesloft, I can create email templates that are accessible in gmail and applicable to each category of customers that I reach out to. I start by sending them a video email in a Salesloft template and then directly from gmail I can add that person to a 'cadence'. The cadence might be as simple as 1 follow up phone call, or as a detailed as a 10 part outreach that includes video emails, calls, letters, texts, etc over the course of months. I never have to think about my process. I just show up in the morning, add new people to each cadence and Salesloft tells me who to reach out to.

SalesLoft review by Tim P.
Tim P.

"just keeps getting better"

What do you like best?

When we began using SalesLoft I was, admittedly, a bit skeptical of another tool, another dashboard, another something to learn, etc. After all, I'm a little older and a LOT set in my ways. What I continue to find, though, is value. I'm beginning to feel more organized, I've become more successful in accomplishing my goals, and the insights are helping me fine tune my approach. The platform is helping me think differently and become more effective. Kudos to the entire SalesLoft team.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can't think of anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a close look. So far SalesLoft has delivered all that was promised.

We were looking for a way to provide respectful and consistent outreach to a somewhat niche group of prospects. I'm finding ways to generate more effective activity without inundating some people and ignoring others.

SalesLoft review by Sinead S.
Sinead S.

"Great tool to use for Campaigns and Templating"

What do you like best?

As someone who does not do a lot of outbound sales and more customer management. I really love that SalesLoft allows you to make no automatic campaigns that are customizable at each step since not every conversation I'm having is similar. I also really love the save snippets feature that I can pull into my emails. Not every topic needs a formal email template, but being able to save the answers to commonly asked questions is super useful.

What do you dislike?

I don't like having to manually add contacts from salesforce in order for dynamic fields and email tracking to work. I've used other tools where this is automatic.

It helps me optimize my time spent on communication with customers

SalesLoft review by Jaime U.
Jaime U.

"Mostly helpful - but no inbound calls"

What do you like best?

I find the system to be quite reliable, and I like the "disposition" and "sentiment" functionalities to very quickly track calls, in addition to logging more detailed notes in the body of the call. The ability to use a cadence with SalesLoft is very nice as well.

What do you dislike?

I have to use a different software for inbound calls - it seems ridiculous that this wouldn't be covered! The whole idea is to have someone call you back. It also sometimes logs my calls into different places in my CRM - to a duplicate lead instead of a contact, or to an account instead of the opportunity.

It is a very reliable phone system, and helps us to increase our sales strategies and cadences while tracking along the way. I primarily use it for outbound calling, but it can provide many insights on how many touchpoints it takes to get to various stages with clients.

SalesLoft review by Administrator

"Increased Activity Baseline/Still Learning"

What do you like best?

The drop in voicemails seem to be one of the top compliments about the implementation of SalesLoft. Our users have also loved being able to quickly customize and send bulk emails. Call outreach has seen the biggest increase with the ability to drop in a voicemail when there is no response and continue on uninterrupted with no need to dial out each number they have calls planned for. The software also provides easy and simple activity breakdown with its automatic tracking versus everything needing to be entered into our CRM platform manually.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be a steep learning curve. People that are less computer literate seem to have a more difficult time picking it up and run into some hiccups halting the increased productivity gained from having the platform in the first place. We feel that in time these problems will stop. Another dislike is simply not feeling like there ia enough analysis breakdown to see what cadences/touches per day are working the best.

We have increased our productivity with email and call outreach. We have only been using it for a few months so our ROI can not yet be calculated yet. The automatic dialer, data entry to CRM, email customization/bulk send, drop in Voicemail, and Vidyard have all been very helpful so far.

SalesLoft review by User

"Salesloft promises a lot and delivers on very little"

What do you like best?

Salesloft is great at keeping all my leads organized

What do you dislike?

Since day 1 with salesloft I've had nothing but headaches. Almost every single feature is not working correctly. I've submitted countless tickets to support to no avail. Everyone keeps telling me "we're working on it" well nothing is getting fixed and really now all I have is a way to organize leads (that I manually import) All of the features that sold us on salesloft magically don't work. Live web tracking, doesn't work. We need to use a different solution. The calendar link for people to book meetings with you, doesn't work. It won't recognize meetings already on my calendar. Sticking with calendly. Tracking email opens and clicks? Complete garbage. If you're sending multiple emails in the same thread it cannot differentiate which email was opened so you have no clue what's actually going on. It could be the 5th email in a thread and it will say the second email was opened. Pointless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to keep leads organized. Cadence feature works well. All other features don't work as advertised. I personally don't think it's worth the investment and wish I choose a different solution.

None really. It does help me keep my inbound leads organized so I can make sure I'm staying on top of my outreach.

SalesLoft review by Bobby C.
Bobby C.

"SalesLoft "gets" customer experience"

What do you like best?

Let's break it down into categories: People and Tech

People first - Every SalesLoft person I've engaged with over the past 7 months has made me feel like my needs are the most important thing they have to deal with that day. Of course, I realize I'm one of MANY customers and have my expectations set accordingly. But, it sure is nice to know they people at SalesLoft care. It's refreshing really.

Tech - I like the agility. From the start, I've had a wide range of requests for new functions and/or features and more often than not, new functions just magically appear!

What do you dislike?

Dislike is the wrong word, but, one aspect of system that annoys me is the lack of a parent/child relationship with templates and cadences. Example: I want to be able to create team cadences and then allow my team to instantiate multiple instances. But, like I said, this is more an annoyance vs. a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform is still somewhat immature when it comes to functions, BUT, two things:

1 - the functionality they provide is solid

2 - like a great DJ, they take requests! ;-)

We use it to help eliminate the "Wild West" approach to lead management with our business development team. Cadences and Templates are used to drive higher compliance with brand/message as well as positively impact the productivity of the team.

Also, we now have direct line of sight into the effectiveness of our inbound and outbound efforts. We can measure all kinds of useful things, the most notable being, the effectiveness of our content. No more subjective opinions needed. ;-)

SalesLoft review by Administrator

"SalesLoft Sales Automation software"

What do you like best?

Communication tracking and visibility is solid. Weekly reporting is easier to produce than ever before. I believe that SalesLoft is leading the way in sales automation and continues to make good investments in this area.

What do you dislike?

The software needs more hot links in the reporting section. When you see information or statistics, you should be able to click it and get a deeper dive of the information presented. Most of the information, while dynamically reported, is static and requires the administrator to perform multiple clicks in order to drill down on detailed information.

We use SalesLoft as a sales automation tool for email communications. We're also using the dialer for US-based calling. The software has greatly increased our visiiblity into business development activities. I also like how team members can see each other's communications and we can rank them by success rates. This helps us to follow best practices in a consistent way. Our Implementation Manager (Brian Honick) was easy to work with and very knowledgable.

SalesLoft review by Cecil P.
Cecil P.

"Very much enjoy working with Jordan Baer & the Salesloft Team"

What do you like best?

The best part of working with Salesloft is our relationship with Jordan Baer. He is extremely helpful, can talk high-level as well getting into the weeds with details. He makes himself available to everyone on the team, whether director or SDR, no matter what the experience level. Out of all the vendors we have, our relationship with Jordan is the gold standard by which we compare other vendor-relationships.

What do you dislike?

cadence template still has not been rolled out

We are a team of 9 SDR's, heavily focused on outbound dialing into a list of accounts. We are dialing anywhere from 75 to 100 times, depending upon tenure. We call into marketing, IT/technology/engineering, human resources, and procurement trying to book meetings with people who are director-level or above. Our cadences are a combination of five calls, four emails and one LinkedIn outreach. Salesloft helps us organize the tasks we need to do to process 200 leads at any given two-week cadence. We find it extremely helpful to use.

SalesLoft review by User in Computer Software

"Great product, was pleasantly surprised switching from Outreach"

What do you like best?

This product is very Sales saavy and user friendly. There are some learning curves but once you get comfortable with the platform, you can immediately begin to see why it is top rated. There is a level of complexity that Outreach and other products do not have. It gives you the option to be more advanced if you choose.

What do you dislike?

It did take a while to learn all the various features. Also, learning how to navigate - I think there could be some improvement on the UX component.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product. I have used ToutApp & Outreach.io. If you are looking for your Sales team to truly be efficient in their communications - this product is leaps and bounds over the other 2.

Have been able to become much for efficient with my outreach. Can easily manage which contacts/accounts to stay on top of - nothing slipping through the cracks.

SalesLoft review by Sai C.
Sai C.

"Works Great (Most) of the time"

What do you like best?

- Great clean interface

- UI is intuitive for a beginner sales rep.

- Good call quality

- Quick customer service turnaround time

What do you dislike?

- Random issues sending emails

- Salesforce link occasionally is disrupted (resulting in data not updated in SF)

- Difficultly in managing duplicate leads in the system

The connection issues to Salesforce results in time wasted doing minor corrective tasks.

On the other hand, the benefits are huge. We can make calls effortlessly and sync data to salesforce (when it works).

The Cadences are easy to edit and create, thereby allowing greater flexibility in creation of cadences for narrow demographics of leads resulting in better response rates.

SalesLoft review by Ross D.
Ross D.

"Incredible Software but minimum user number makes initial adoption difficult"

What do you like best?

Salesloft is incredibly good at keeping track of your prospecting. The ability to add people to cadences and constantly keep track of any emails you have sent without manually inputting activity into other CRMs is a huge time saver in itself.

Alongside this the automatic actions that can be implemented when emails bounce or are responded to results in consistent prospecting

What do you dislike?

Importing of contacts can be difficult and it would be great if you could simply add everyone that you have in your salesforce into the platform and link them automatically. But this really is a minor issue in comparison to the time it would take without having the platform.

Also the minimum number of 5 users makes it a difficult purchase for startups and businesses with smaller salesteams that simply do not need that many users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can barely fault this product and it has improved our efficiency tenfold, but try to ensure you have the required number of users to continue using this product or you may be disappointed.

The main problem Salesloft solves is the ability to consistently be reminded of who needs to be followed up on and helps with daily planning and efficiency.

"Good, but has bugs"

What do you like best?

SalesLoft is really easy to use and the support is great. I like how you can make calls and send emails through the platform, the calls can be recorded, and my manager can listen to my calls as they're happening live to provide feedback.

What do you dislike?

There are random bugs. Sometimes calls drop or are difficult to hear people on. For cadences, sometimes the system randomly removes people I'm trying to contact from my cadences without alerting me. It will mark them as "Do Not Contact" arbitrarily or incorrectly tell me that someone has replied to my email when they haven't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're okay with sometimes dealing with the bugs that come up, it is a really good product. Their support team has been very responsive to our issues and fixes them very quickly.

It's a quick and efficient way to contact people. Having the calls recorded is great because it's really nice to be able to listen to a previous call before going to make another call to that same person. It's also very helpful for reviewing my calling techniques with my manager because of the recorded calls and live listening.

SalesLoft review by User

"A necessary tool in my BDR arsenal"

What do you like best?

If you stick with the core intended functionality of the product, it's great. A sales automation solution like this seems absolutely necessary to me in today's world.

I've only ever used Cirrus Insight before, and Salesloft is just on a whole 'nother level.

What do you dislike?

Subtleties around managing/triaging large groups of individuals in a cadence and swapping them between cadences / supplanting one planned touchpoint with another. Hard to describe. I suppose it's a difficult task, perhaps no fault of SL itself.

Specifically, you can't re-schedule a step to execute on a different date if individuals are presently queued up on that step to be executed. You have to preemptively edit the cadence to schedule the step how you want it, before the step becomes "due" to be executed. Problem is, I rarely see problems coming up ahead in my planned outreach nor have the desire to edit anything before it becomes due.

The text editor is really all-around buggy and a source of daily frustration.

Occasional downtime/performance issues.

I'm not here to solve problems, I'm here to book meetings.

SalesLoft review by Administrator

"Sales Automation at its BEST"

What do you like best?

Salesloft allows our Sales team the ability to run their own multi-step email campaigns and gives leadership the visibility into all of the activity that is being driven by our sales team. Salesloft syncs all of this information into our CRM "Salesforce" so that we can see all the touch points that are influencing the buyers journey. It allows frontline managers the ability to run team wide cadences and shadow/whisper on calls when needed.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot that I dislike, Salesloft takes product feedback very seriously and quickly implements relevant features into their product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Partner with your Marketing team to ensure alignment around the similarities and differences between Marketing Automation (the wide-net) and Sales Automation (the spear).

Visibility into what our teams are working on and how those cadences/campaigns are performing. Tells us what emails, cadences are working and what's not working. We can A/B test our emails, for constant improvement in our sales process. It also allows us to onboard team members more quickly because we have defined "Team" email templates and cadences setup so that they can get up and running ASAP.

SalesLoft review by User in Internet

"User-friendly tool that streamlines email prospecting! "

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly and once you know what you're doing and have email cadences set up, it makes the process very easy. The fact that it integrates with Salesforce CRM is a huge plus as it ensures everything we send gets logged into the system. The SalesLoft gmail extension is nice but can be buggy at times.

What do you dislike?

Like most tools, it doesn't take some time to get used to the system and create templates & cadences. I also wish it had a deeper SFDC integration. There are instances where I have to put the same information in SalesLoft and in SFDC so my entire company can see it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn everything the tool has to offer. Like any tool, it will take some time to setup, but definitely adds value to the company and benefits the sales team.

The main problem we are trying to solve is to streamline email prospecting. The benefits we realized are that customizing emails doesn't have to be a time suck.

SalesLoft review by User in Internet

"SalesLoft Integration has been tough"

What do you like best?

- I enjoy the cadences with SalesLoft. We get the ability to make sure that each lead is being contacted through email and phone with certain steps. Another great aspect is that you can separate team cadences with personal cadences. You have the ability to check out other team members cadences to see which ones have good responses.

What do you dislike?

-Since we have marketing resources for our leads to look at it, on the lead page on SalesLoft I do not have the availability to see what the lead did on our site. I personally think there are too many steps in the process. I work out of salesforce, and personally do not use salesloft too much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really look at your internal system before making the decision. It can be helpful you dont have any CRM system, but I find myself using salesforce more than being on the salesloft page.

-My primary job is to make sure enough demos are booked. With SalesLoft, it is supposed to streamline the process of booking demos. With salesloft, you are getting emails out on a cadence and can reach people at different stages.

SalesLoft review by Christen S.
Christen S.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

The hung I like best is that you can see email opens and it helps me dial lists of contacts faster than if I had to search each person separately and dial.

What do you dislike?

The email opens doesn’t always seem that accurate and you can only see the last day or 2. It would be better if you could see exactly who opened, particularly when multiple people are cc’d and if there was historical data on who opened over the last week, month or even year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it.

I am reaching more contacts, sending more emails, and making more calls with SalesLoft and I’m definitely making more money because of it. It’s a great tool.

SalesLoft review by Victoria L.
Victoria L.

"Great onboarding, always there to help us"

What do you like best?

Our Customer Success Manager, Carol is always willing to go above and beyond to help us use the tool to the best of its abilities. It is very appreciated with a new tool we have never used before.

What do you dislike?

Since this tool is so new, there are a few kinks that need to be worked out. It isn't that big of a pain point since the engineers are working to improve the product daily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are ready to answer a ton of questions from the sales reps. Also, the onsite training is VERY helpful.

SalesLoft is making it much easier for us to track the efforts of the sales reps, and the reps like using the product. This alleviates tension between sales and marketing and gives marketing the data they need.

SalesLoft review by Kyle R.
Kyle R.

"Salesloft is a gamechanger "

What do you like best?

It's hard to imagine running a modern sales organization without Salesloft. Since our initial roll-out to our BDR team, our productivity per rep/mo. has increased nearly 50%.

The platform enables the team to dial up the quantity of outreach (across channels), while ensuring the personalization and value-add remain. And the analysis made visible through the dashboards have allowed us to be smarter about when we outreach our customers, and what we say when we do.

Better quantity, better quality to me equates to a worthwhile investment.

What do you dislike?

no major gripes though it is a bit of a learning curve to get a team up to speed.

- meaningful lift to our BDR manager, Christian, allowing him to scale his time.

- organization of outreach cadences to ensure each prospect receives the appropriate amount of pings.

- insights into when is the best time to be in front of our targets across geographies & industries.

- email tracking & reporting and insights into the most effect templates /outbound language.

SalesLoft review by Joey E.
Joey E.

"SalesLoft Review"

What do you like best?

The best feature is loading and executing a large list of contacts. Helpful when targeting events. The idea of landing a decision maker on a one-to-one email is daunting - so having the ability to target multiple contacts within an organization is great!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the aesthetics a bit - it wasn't as intuitive upfront as I hoped. BUT - picked up quickly once in use. There have been improvements made - such as adding a step to a cadence, or add/dropping contacts from one step to the next.

Out bounding email campaigns have increased activity and overall number of new prospects and clients. By tracking emails and how many views/opens they get - we have an opportunity to time out a follow up with the most engaged prospects.

SalesLoft review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Best tool, Best Customer Experience!"

What do you like best?

"People buy from people they like". Andy Moye (AE) and Brian Honick (Implementation Success Mgr) plus others were all extremely customer service oriented. Unlike their competitors, they didn't care that we were are a smaller opportunity for them. They treated us no different if we had 100 user licenses.

What do you dislike?

My biggest gripe is they only allow you to send 1000 emails a day while some competitors don't have limits. Once SalesLoft trained me - they taught me a new approach to sales development. No more spray and pray, rather sniper shots count.

Not able to use outlook plugin for GMAIL users. Not able to track attachments. No iPhone app for viewing the live feed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an industry veteran that has developed all the bells and whistles you need to scale and outperform then SalesLoft is my recommendation. You will quickly realize they treat all size opportunities the same. In a competitive market, they stand out.

Automation is valuable to a startup business. Doing more with less is the problem SalesLoft has solved for us. With 2 Sales Development Representatives across EMEA and USA - streamlining repeatable touch-points provides a great workflow to work within, producing overachieving results in all areas, i.e., marketing, pipeline development, closed revenue, etc.

SalesLoft review by Brittany P.
Brittany P.

"Linkedin Prospecting Made Easy "

What do you like best?

I liked that SalesLoft was able to give you prospect information via Linkedin. I think that feature has been removed and now they organize how an SDR should work day by day. It helps SDRs stay organized by having a centralized platform for them to do outbound - phone calls/emails, and also see their results of open rates, connections. This gives them a clear picture of what to do that is working and what to prevent and then execute it during their prospecting.

What do you dislike?

That the removed the SalesLoft prospector feature. As an SDR that tool was super beneficial to me! Sometimes the platform is hard to navigate and has rare moments when the phone call feature doesn't load quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesloft is a little hard to use in the beginning but they have a great team for you to understand it and use it to it's fullest. With that it will take some time to get familiar with but once you get the hang of it - it's easy and a huge benefit.

Staying organized and finding out what is working and whats not working in the prospecting process. These benefits give you a clear picture on how to execute your sales. Having everything in one place to go to (seeing your calls, emails, and tracking the activity)

"Barely Works"

What do you like best?

How it integrates with salesforce. It's great to pull in data directly from where everyone keeps it. I also appreciate the analytics about email blasts and the cadence feature.

What do you dislike?

UI is very poorly developed. Many many errors and page refreshes. Auto-genned emails that have different "to" fields than they do for the name inside the email. Constant reloads required. Integrates very poorly with salesforce because you can only import contacts with phone numbers. "LinkedIn" button on contacts doesn't work, it just refreshes the page. You can't bulk cancel emails.

If you go to add contacts to a cadence, and you get to the bottom of page one and page two you have to start over

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out first. Really try it out. You can't assume everything works the way you think it should, because it doesn't

none. The salesloft live feed is very useful.

SalesLoft review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Solid cadence tracker, but Analytics are lacking"

What do you like best?

It has really helped us get much more organized about our outreach campaigns and get a more holistic view of all outbound efforts. We track emails, calls, social touches, etc through this platform.

It's very usable and easy to set up outbound efforts. I don't log-in often myself, but when I do, I can easily set up cadences or make changes to what the team is doing.

What do you dislike?

The analytics are severely lacking. I find myself often clicking on things hoping it takes me deeper, but nothing ever does. From my understanding, this is something they are working on now for release in the near'ish future, but as an Exec Sponsor looking at the numbers has not been easy thus far.

A better understanding of our outbound BD efforts and what each rep is responsible for each day

SalesLoft review by User in Internet

"Daily SalesLoft User Happy w/Platform "

What do you like best?

Launching and tracking cadences is straightforward, powerful, and easy to organize. Email tracking works well. Gmail "Loft It" plug in is extremely reliable. Also, the Salesforce dialer integration is a lifesaver, as it allows you to log comments and fields right with ease (and the plugin is reliable). Our training run by SalesLoft was also great (and the interface is intuitive, which makes the learning process easy).

What do you dislike?

Somewhat rigid workflow when manually working through cadence steps (particularly for call steps). If you have to take action outside of the app in the middle of running through call steps, it can be frustrating. Still, there is probably an understandable reason for locking users into the workflow.

Mass email outreach, email campaign tracking, outreach campaign organization

SalesLoft review by Simone R.
Simone R.

"Oh SalesLoft, where would I be without you..."

What do you like best?

Acts as an outreach "all-in-one". Thankful the UI is nice because I spend roughly 95% of my computer time on this platform. I came from another company that used a tool called Outreach. Very similar in many ways, but ultimately it's the support, integrations like Crystal, and cleaner workflow that make SalesLoft a superior product.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could refresh the stats on the contacts, ie. open rates, so they reflect my outreach only, and not total # including previous notes from my colleagues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready to make your life easier. If switching from another tool like Outreach, there is a small learning curve because you want to do the same things in a slightly different way. Give it some time, chat with your awesome rep, and you'll be thankful you switched.

Getting our messaging out there in a way that is meaningful, scalable, and organized. Plus the ability to share our outreach amongst the team is super valuable when we work states and countries apart.

SalesLoft review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"This Software is insanely awesome"

What do you like best?

I will focus on the support team for this section. Obviously the software itself is great, but when you have a problem they are there pretty quickly, but the best part is that I can mess around with them, joke with them while they fix my problem as fast as they can. They actually created a team that you don't mind having a problem in their system, because you know it will be resolved quick. Think the exact opposite of your current cable providers' customer service....

What do you dislike?

The only thing I have seen that my team members have had some trouble with is the switching of the UI's. Some people are just stubborn and don't want to change workflows. Good thing is that you can stay on the legacy UI (atleast for now).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use another tool to verify numbers. The sourcing tool is great but there are better tools solely to get someones' direct line.

To put this into perspective. When I first started working, sending out all of my emails everyday took about an hour and a half. With Salesloft they brought that down to less than a minute, while still having the same genuine feel.

SalesLoft review by Corey C.
Corey C.

"They have made it easy for us to scale our SDR efforts"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up and to get adoption with your team. From a manager's standpoint I love that I can easily track everything. Most systems out there allow you to send automated emails but cadence makes it simple to customize them by user. From there you can easily understand with the analytics how to optimize the various communication.

What do you dislike?

The issues I have aren't deal breakers at all. The main thing for me is trying to understand of the various points of communication, which actually help us to reach our goal (setting up cold meetings). The system does a great job tracking emails/phone but I want it be more seamless to track linkedin as well. I know they're working on this and it's not the easiest feature to buiild.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a solution which your team will adopt quickly, integrate into all of your platforms (gmail, salesforce, etc.) this is the best platform.

Was looking to make our SDR's more efficient and to be able to optimize our process. Before we didn't have a system in place which would provide transparency across the team.

SalesLoft review by Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.

"Helpful but could be better"

What do you like best?

The open and click rates are extremely helpful. The ease of scheduling emails is helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't have a one-off email option, doesn't always record in Salesforce as it is supposed to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helpful to see open and click rates and do basic scheduling of sales cadences and email campaigns.

I am in sales and the majority of my efforts are done via cold emailing and calling. It is helpful to know who is viewing my emails in order to see who I should spend my time calling.

SalesLoft review by Sean L.
Sean L.

"SalesLoft is the Best"

What do you like best?

SalesLoft enables my SDR team to always be organized and have consistent outreach to prospects. SalesLoft has the best customer success/support/account management team around. They are always launching new features and really listen to the users for update ideas. They provide quarterly business reviews and also put on webinars around new product launches. Our point of contact, Sophie is the best!

What do you dislike?

SalesLoft launches new updates and features very often. They do provide webinars to provide all users a walk through on how to best utilize the changes. It is sometimes hard to stay up to date with all the changes, but once we fully understand how we can best use the updates it is great and always makes us more efficient and effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have an outbound team that wants to stay organized and manage prospects -

Before implementing SalesLoft prospects would slip through the cracks and we were not able to prove out a set process. Building out scaleable processes for a new SDR team is crucial for long term success. We did not have the analytics behind our outreach to prove what was working and what was not. As a manager I am able to track every aspect of outreach and even sync up activities between SalesLoft and SalesForce which drives down on the time we spend doing processes. A lot of the features provided have dialed in our connection rates on the phones (local dial) and streamlined a lot of our processes. The software is very easy to use and train new hires on. It is very intuitive, easy to use but very impactful when it comes to results.

"Great SDR Tool"

What do you like best?

SalesLoft really does a great job organizing an SDR's day to day. The ability to create cadences, templates, and even AB test different strategies is a major part of my organization's sales development strategy. Sometimes (as an SDR) working directly out of a CRM can get clunky slow down productivity a bit, but with SalesLoft, all your activities are right there organized by step or even priority. The integration with SalesForce also cuts down on the

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike, the product does exactly what it says it does. An area I do think they can improve on is their bounced email/ out of office recognition. Depending on the email sometimes the platform has trouble recognizing a bounce, and if the platform could automatically identify out of office responses and pause the cadence accordingly

Mostly time and prospect management

SalesLoft review by Danny R.
Danny R.

"The best tool for targeted sales-driven messaging"

What do you like best?

The way that SalesLoft lets you create templates and snippets allows you to really personalize your messages at scale. There are some phrases salespeople end up using over and over again and being able to quickly customize those phrases for a specific prospect really saves a lot of time. The Cadences are also a great way to make sure that messaging is standardized across sales teams while also making getting your daily tasks done convenient.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are some glitches with using SalesLoft in Salesforce, particularly in Lightning. I've had a few issues where the dial-out function would not work in Salesforce, but worked just fine in SalesLoft. I also have a nitpicky thing about the UI when trying to work in SalesLoft versus using it in Gmail. When I'm going through a Cadence and the email or phone card pops up, it blocks all of the recent activity so I can't see what happened quickly to reference it if I need to.

SalesLoft is letting me create my own email campaigns to reach out to customers and prospects in ways that previously required expertise with Marketing Automation tools. It's also useful because it logs all of my activities in Salesforce. Knowing which of my prospects has read my emails and clicked through on the links I've included in emails lets me reach out immediately while my company is top of mind.

SalesLoft review by User in Computer Software

"Broken Beauty Backwards UX"

What do you like best?

Salesloft's Salesforce integration and ability to run a call down cadence with contact profiles visible is a time saver. Email templates accessible in Salesforce with one click.

What do you dislike?

Where to start... The seemingly beautiful UI actually has highly unintuitive functionality and a surprisingly poor UX, in function. Email tracking is poor at best and cannot sort out views from your own IP address (e.g your own views will trigger a notification), and views and clicks cannot easily be used to generate a task or run additional activities. This makes their analytics highly inaccurate and along with no drill down function or granularity, impossible to use in an actionable manner. The Salesloft team has created a manual workaround using a "Team Cadence" and a custom rule, but this is a poor solution fix. Moreover, the product breaks frequently and the Salesloft team pushes out changes and updates that are poorly designed and limit the product. E.g. one day I was no longer able to adjust the status of prospects on a large list of contacts, and found out that a limit was imposed arbitrarily due to a 'product enhancement'; while the Salesloft team was quick to revert the change, this is indicative of the types of disruptions their engineering changes and product enhancements cause on a regular basis. Although there have been many updates as of late, none of them provide any attributable benefit and actually have caused further issues or encumber our use and the very intent in using Salesloft.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sales loft may be well suited to smaller teams with a focused customer or prospect base. Negotiate your contracts and stay in close contact with support and your representatives at Salesloft, as their support will be critical for the success of your implementation and use of Salesloft. Although I have given Salesloft a poor review, their sales and support team have been quick to triage issues.

Sales and Marketing tool for email and call efficiency. Benefits? Allows for rapid call down of a contact list. Also, it's nice to have a repository of email templates to use in a rapid manner, with one click of a button when the feature is working properly... Overall, Salesloft's benefit to me as a user has been added frustration. Perhaps Saleloft presents an easier way to mail merge than Word and Outlook, but with it's poor UX and other frequent issues, I'd assume go with another tool or revert to older, manual methods.

SalesLoft review by User in Internet

"Great tool for tracking and organizing outreach."

What do you like best?

I really like setting up different email Cadences for different approaches. You can customize steps between emailing and calling. It makes it easy to handle small creative outreach or mass merging and you never lose your place.

What do you dislike?

The tracking feature is really useful but I dislike having to take the extra step of importing contacts that I want to track into Salesforce if they are not previously in a cadence. If there was an easier way to have all contacts automatically imported it would be an even better tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A lot of email tools are very similar. Yesware and Salesloft are both prevalent in my workplace. My recommendation is assess the features and how your sales team functions. Salesloft's only difference from Yesware, as far as I know, is the ability to track calls. I find this very valuable not only for productivity monitoring but also as a resource to go back and listen to these calls. You may uncover new information, other team members who work with the account can reference them, or you can use them for training.

Salesloft helps you track how effective your sales outreach is. The tracking and analytics behind the emails you send help to give you an insight to how your prospect is responding whether they reply or not.

SalesLoft review by Andrew G.
Andrew G.

"SalesLoft is the #1 sales development platform. Period."

What do you like best?

Oh man where to begin? First I'd start with the leadership team. I think a key thing to understand about what makes SalesLoft great is they truly understand sales. Their head of product used to be head of sales I believe and this sort of thinking is what is needed to truly create a platform for sales people. So what I'm getting at here, is SalesLoft is driven by an organization that is sales driven. From every feature they build, to every piece of content they put out, it is industry leading and they are truly leading the industry with only other companies looking to copy them. If you're growing an SDR team this is the #1 platform to use hands down. The rapid pace of new features being released by this company is unbelieveable and my company literally can't say enough good things about the platform. And when it comes to support? Test them. You'll literally get a response in usually less than an hour. Long story short, SalesLoft grows your revenue. Period.

What do you dislike?

I really can't say I don't like anything about the platform. They're 10-steps ahead of the competition, their support is excellent, leadership is extremely strong, this is a company I'm a customer for life with.

SalesLoft helps my company grow our sales by utlizing the most advanced sales technology available in the market today. We've grown our revenue by leaps & bounds after implementing SalesLoft across not only our SDR team but also our AE team. Problem we're trying to solve? Grow revenue, and the platform pays for itself in that regard. I think we probably see about a 10,000% return working with SalesLoft.

SalesLoft review by John R.
John R.

"Amazing Tool for Prospecting -- A must have!"

What do you like best?

SalesLoft (Cadence) is an amazing tool. I have used it at 2 different companies, and I wouldn't go to a new company in sales without it!

It helps tremendously in organizing prospecting and outreach with easy to use templates and has a great integration with SFDC!

What do you dislike?

Inserting images into cadence emails has been challenging in the past, however, they came up with a new update recently to make it slightly easier.

Sometimes I have heard outreach emails getting trapped in SPAM folders

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must have for any sales organizations that are trying to scale through outbound prospecting!

Organized quick way to prospect a wide audience with a personalized approach.

SalesLoft review by Benjamin L.
Benjamin L.

"Sales made easy!"

What do you like best?

When I log into SalesForce every morning I know exactly what my day looks like. I can see the exact number of emails and phone calls I need to make on each of my cadences. There are an infinite number of pros to this software... in app dialer, voicemail recording, interactive email tags, template and cadence sharing among users, analytics, etc. Great product... I don't know how a company can have an established SDR team without SalesLoft.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to see what the following day looked like. Once you begin a cadence, the software doesn't show you what days the next steps fall on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their staff is here to help! Our SDR team had the opportunity to visit the SalesLoft HQ in Atlanta... everybody was more than willing to connect with us going forward. We learned (in great detail) how the product works as well as the various features. They are always happy to chat on the phone and answer any questions we have.

Our sales process has become automated. Besides crafting custom emails, our templates are ready to go and our outreach content can be sent in mass amounts with the push of a button. As far as benefits - MORE DEMOS AND $$$!

SalesLoft review by Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.

"Essential sales tool with best in class customer service!"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the ability to automate and track our sales process in a scalable manner with SalesLoft. After comparing and using similar tools, SalesLoft has proven it's value in both UI and UX: uploading leads from Salesforce, staying organized, setting reminders and taking notes are all easy and intuitive.

The product originally fell short of my needs and expectations in Spring '16, but within 3 months, the team made incredible changes and converted me back. The continued quick response rate and understanding from SalesLoft support has made integrating with Salesforce a pleasant process and training reps easy.

What do you dislike?

Our previous dislikes have quite literally become new features and improvements in the product. Total emails sent per day capped at 250? Increased to 1000. Not able to schedule automatic steps more than 24hours ahead? Voila! Now you can.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep communication open with SalesLoft support- they truly listen to their customers and build what we ask for. Also, explore all the features that SalesLoft provides- you may find new capabilities suit your team as they're released.

On average sales reps spend only 15% in engaged selling, then SaleLoft helps expand that time substantially.

Analytics around variations on email content and days of week have allowed us to optimize our workflow.

SalesLoft review by Clay B.
Clay B.

"SalesLoft is awesome!"

What do you like best?

SalesLoft provides an organized work flow for our Sales Development Reps to execute on a daily basis. SalesLoft does this by organizing prospects in a daily cadence that pushes them effectively and efficiently through each stage of our sales cycle. You are also able to measure any metric that is desired such as phone call and emails. The email metrics are specifically useful due to SalesLoft showing which emails have been viewed, clicked, and the level of engagement that each prospect has had with your emails. This allows for specific personalized emails that cater to each prospect if needed. The user friendly nature of the tool also expedites the on-boarding and training of newly hired sales reps making it easier and faster for new reps to become effectively productive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be glitchy, but then again which software isn't from time to time? The bugs have been minimal when compared to other tools and software that our company uses on a daily basis. The customer service is very attentive and works relentlessly to correct any issue.

With the specific metrics that are available to track, you are able to measure the overall visibility of each email sent to ensure that all emails are yielding the desirable results. You are able to easily change specific emails that are under performing without disrupting the remainder of your daily cadence. You are also able to measure the daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly progress of each rep to ensure that each rep is utilizing best practices. When a rep experiences difficulty, you are able to dissect the issue on a granular level to pinpoint the exact issue and work around to solve the problem.

SalesLoft review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Decent technology, but mediocre CRM integration"

What do you like best?

Sales reps can use it to easily create and manage outreach campaigns. Lets reps make sure there is a steady flow of communication to their outbound prospects.

What do you dislike?

Minimal options for passing data back to your CRM. Makes the work manual (barely better than manually logging your activity). Needing to go back and forth between Salesloft and Salesforce is a pain (reps should be living in Salesforce).

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are currently looking for a solution that is native to Salesforce or at least allows the reps to work out of Salesforce. In 2018 there's no reason why reps should be juggling multiple logins and websites to do their job.

Allows reps to automate reach-out for outbound prospects. Previously they had to track who needs to get another email, what to say next, etc.

SalesLoft review by Amber L.
Amber L.

"SalesLoft helps new sales people get organized, but a few annoyances"

What do you like best?

I use SalesLoft for the cadence feature for cold calling prospects. I like how automated the transitions are through the steps and days that you set up in your cadence. I like that a bar pops up on the left side of the page that not only identifies who I'm about to call, but a bit of qualifying information such as company, location, etc. For the in-app emailing feature, the templates are great and can be used interchangeably with ease.

What do you dislike?

A few annoyances...

- Why can we only upload contacts with email addresses? I would like to be able to add people with no email addresses so they can flow through the cadence via phone touches.

- We use SalesForce with SalesLoft, like most, but we also use Ring.io, and Ring.io automatically logs our calls in SF, but so does SalesLoft if you're not careful about only check "complete" instead of "log" or "complete and log." It shouldn't be that much of an annoyance, but I have to click on a scroll to do this.

I work for a fast growing startup that is reaching the point where our sales processes need to be streamlined and scaleable, so SalesLoft is one tool we are using to do just that. The benefits quite obviously are keeping you organized. It helped me in particular because I was brand new to sales when I started and I was set up with SalesLoft right away to learn the hustle and flow of the game.

SalesLoft review by User

"One of the best sales tools for business development"

What do you like best?

Me and my team love the cadence features and batch emails tracking, through it, we're able to see who's clicked on which titles we've sent out and allows us to use our in-house analytics to see which titles will potentially reap the most rewards in terms of views to content. Integration to salesforce and gmail is another key component we like.

What do you dislike?

Unable to see which thread of email was clicked or viewed as it ties into the original tracker instead of the secondary/separate one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely one of the better tools in the industry for sales and business development teams to streamline their processes.

We've found it streamlines our records for the business development team, with well documented cadences for our clients to receive information.

SalesLoft review by Lee N.
Lee N.

"Best Sales Development Platform on Market"

What do you like best?

Salesloft is easy to use and is constantly evolving to help companies more effectively engage prospects.

As our outbound processes have continued to mature Salesloft has been the essential technology for driving sales engagement.

As impressive as the technology, Salesloft's team and thought leadership have been essential to our organization's success.

Salesloft delivers incredible value and a strong ROI.

What do you dislike?

Salesloft continues to enhance the platform to meet client needs and to maintain their leadership position in sales development/sales engagement. Analytics in the platform have steadily improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a look and more importantly listen to what SalesLoft has to say. Most solutions don't give away the types of knowledge and insights that SalesLoft does pre-sale and post deployment.

The support is strong and every time we look for ways to improve our sales development performance Salesloft has been there to help us get maximum value out of their solution and to share insights from across their user base and the industry as a whole.

Salesloft has helped us

- Increase qualified sales opportunities

- shorten time to sale

- streamline on-boarding of new SDRs, marketing and sales staff

- achieve sales goals

SalesLoft review by Josh T.
Josh T.

"Simply the best software I have ever purchased"

What do you like best?

The user interface is so intuitive both for admins and users, SFDC integration is out the box and takes 5 minutes and the implementation support is incredible. Brian, our implementation manager was with us every step of the way and always available even on hangouts. I cannot recommend this product highly enough

What do you dislike?

would like to be able to filter reports by all sfdc variables

Recommendations to others considering the product

go for it. it will change how you work for the better and with minimal fuss!

productivity, lead management and reporting

SalesLoft review by Justin G.
Justin G.

"Must have SDR Technology"

What do you like best?

It just works. We couldn't live without it. Great way to structure an SDRs day, daily tasks, etc. Having email, phone and social outreach all live w/in one platform, which ties directly to SFDC, is what every SDR team needs.

What do you dislike?

Only dislike is not having email disposition right inside of gmail. Being able to designate a positive or negative reply would be helpful. Other than that, I'm a big advocate for this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for any SDR organization looking to drive quality meetings and pipeline.

Driving qualified meetings and pipeline for our Account Executives. The benefits, beyond the former, are the ability to run an ABM/ABSD model with the different groups inside of sales.

SalesLoft review by User in Internet

"Dialer Always on the Fritz"

What do you like best?

Scheduled emailing capabilities, templates, snippets, cadences

What do you dislike?

The dialer never seems to be working, and I submit a ticket to their support and they just email me back how its something on my end. If 10/10 of my team say the dialer isn't working for them, how can you say it's an us problem? They've told me it's my mic, it's our internet connection, its how many tabs were have open while dialing... none of that should matter... it should just work. And if it isn't working, I'd expect a call from the support staff, not a bunch of emails that don't get read or I read half of it then give up to get back to my actual work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find better dialing solution

Being able to create email cadences with dynamic tags for emailing prospects. It's great because I can have them go out according to time zone, and I can schedule them for when is most appropriate times to email.

SalesLoft review by Dan M.
Dan M.

"Simple & powerful"

What do you like best?

After our first training call my Sales team was buzzing about the opportunities to amplify and streamline our prospecting efforts.

The Cadence planning capabilities catapulted my activity 10 fold, which has resulted in more strategic messaging and better pipeline.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback that I have encountered if moving leads from one sales rep to another, however our AM has ensured us that there is an update coming out very soon to make the process very easy.

Sales prospecting is our biggest use case, subsequently, the platform has brought our team together in a sales enablement fashion as we can review each other's cadences and talk as a team to improve our messaging and strategy.

SalesLoft review by Christopher F.
Christopher F.

"Becoming a SalesLoft Power User is a essential to being a member of the Sales Hall of Fame"

What do you like best?

I love Salesloft. From the product to the people, it is a great company and I am proud that they are a part of the Atlanta tech community.

The product, hands down is the best sales enablement tool on the market. I have used all of the big players and I cannot live without Salesloft.

Interacting with Salesloft employees from EVERY level is a refreshing thing. I have had questions and emailed Kyle directly. Simply put he cares about Salesloft, his employees and especially his users. This customer first attitude can be felt through every interaction I have had with Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing.

What do you dislike?

Nobody is perfect and that includes Salesloft, but every time I have had an issue or a question it has been resolved in a timely manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not regret it. From trial follow-up to cold outreach it will help your sales team.

The business benefit that SalesLoft provides is tremendous. I recommend it to all companies who are serious about growing their business through outbound sales.

I could spend a whole day outlining why becoming a power user is a seat on a rocket ship to having your jersey hung in the Sales Hall of Fame. But for the sake of time, I'll just list my top 3.

First and foremost, SalesLoft solves the problem of personalization at scale for outbound sales representatives. I set 65 meetings that generated 3 million in pipeline in a 12 month period(!) and I believe I probably owe some of the credit and my commission to Cadence.

I personally believe that teams who implement Cadence can effectively cut down on the industry standard 3-month ramp period.

Second, I think the biggest problem that SalesLoft solved for me was having a source of truth for my outreach. I have used a lot of email tools, even archaic mail merges and Cadence cuts down on the noise for me to see who is truly engaging with opens, clicks and more. Sales reps are only as good as the data you provide them and Cadence provides an effective way to see that data whether it is the live feed, the individual cadence level or at the contact profile.

Third, and definitely not last - Salesloft helps me manage my call blasts. Remember the archaic mail merge process I mentioned in step 2? Enjoy spending time finding who to call as you swap between spreadsheets of opens vs. sent emails. With Salesloft I can easily see my list of people to call as well as their personal metrics (opens, clicks, and replies).

Simply put, Salesloft provides a source of truth for you as a sales professional to perform at your highest level.

SalesLoft review by Jon B.
Jon B.

"Our entire outbound workflow is SalesLoft"

What do you like best?

Automates the manual tasks required for successful outbound sales tactics. I love their workflow. It's simple, easy and save hours while maximizing our team's utility.

What do you dislike?

There are a few legacy work flows that I got really used to. As SalesLoft continues to improve the product, it's on me to stay a breast of all the additions -- for example the Crystal integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I not only buy their software but I buy their philosophy of how to have sincere outreach at scale. They are truly thought leaders.

The lifeblood of revenue is efficient selling behaviors. SalesLoft improves this. SalesLoft is the entire work flow for our sales team. Everything is seamlessly integrated with Salesforce.com which is absolutely huge for reporting and following up post demo. SalesLoft has helped us increase demos scheduled by 400%.

"A Sales Team Staple!"

What do you like best?

Salesloft allows users to have all the information easily available from our Salesforce CRM ready to use while making calls. Salesloft's ability to categorize leads by timezone is extremely helpful, as well as by activity! The ability to see when someone opens my emails and clicks within the email is extremely useful. The data reports at the bottom of cadences, allow you to see overall your daily activity. This is useful to see what emails were the most effective at messaging. I also appreciate that Salesloft updates its users with improvements and tips for performance!

What do you dislike?

Salesloft can have a few issues here and there requiring pages to refresh, but I couldn't do my job as easily without Salesloft. Fact.

The sales process is so easily automated now that I can work majority from Salesloft and use my CRM when required. I'm also able to make any relevant notes that are easily seen so I can stay up to date and informed on each lead I am working!

SalesLoft review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Best Cadence software out there"

What do you like best?

Started using Salesloft when they were first started, and they have consistency made changes to the software to improve it for the user. Their always thinking of innovative ways to streamline the sales process and grow your company.

What do you dislike?

When they first started out there was quite a few things they could have improved on, but they have grown so fast that they have picked up a lot of the pieces that I was missing in the beginning. They have kept improving the whole way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you take a look at other competitors in the space, I feel like none has a better UI then Salesloft

All of our Salesreps are currently using Salesloft to manage their leads on a daily basis. This starts with emails and goes all the way through outreach and cold call. Salesloft make it easy for you to track your prospects, and give you metrics based on your prospects activities. Our team has been using it for a long time, and it makes organization easy.

SalesLoft review by Josh S.
Josh S.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I am new to this but so far it is very easy to use and really helps me find new prospects and look at notes attributed to them. Making and seeing notes is easy as well as finding new leads.

What do you dislike?

it goes down more frequently than i would like, but good most of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great and easy to use. They are always making improvements.

I have noticed more prospects and in more areas than before, helps me keep track of them as well.

SalesLoft review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Risheet Jaggarow"

What do you like best?

About Risheet or Salesloft? :)

Seriously, why I am writing this review is to let it be known how thankful and appreciative of the support I've received from the Salesloft team, specifically Risheet Jaggarow. He has been MORE than helpful getting me and my team up and onboarded efficiently and effectively. He even helped to make sure my integrations were working correctly. When something wasn't syncing correctly and/or my reporting metrics seemed off, he jumped right in and literally held my hand through that process to get it right. He went above and beyond what's expected of him and as a result helped to give me nothing but a truly seamless, special customer experience.

What do you dislike?

That call recordings can't be turned off in the middle of a call if a prospect doesn't give you permission to record it.

Salesloft is an amazing tool for helping me and my team (1) identify what emails and cadences are performing and/or not performing (2) customize at scale (3) maintain a clean and manageable workflow (4) experiment on outreach (5) provide prospects and customers with a great first impression of our product and company

SalesLoft review by Jeff R.
Jeff R.

"Must-have Salesforce Add-on for any inside sales team!"

What do you like best?

Salesloft organizes your day based on difference sets of "Cadences" that you create. It integrates with Salesforce, Office 365/Exchange, and DiscoverOrg. It offers insights into particular targets by leveraging integrated data-points Owler, InsideView, and - my personal favorite - CrystalKnows.com DiSC personality profiles. Truly one of the most impactful and impressive Salesforce add-ons I've seen to date. Includes easy-to-setup e-mail templates. Also allows leaving pre-recorded voicemails while you go on to the next call.

What do you dislike?

There is not a dedicated button to pull the Personality insights from the contact screen, you must start composing an e-mail before the button appears. Additionally, there should be closer integration with LinkedIn and connecting/InMailing with people (including templated connection request messages and canned InMail messages) in addition to some additional customization when building out a Cadence. There should be better support for displaying scripts during Cadence Steps as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you go through the full demo so you understand what all it can do. There are a LOT of hidden gems you may not find if you go at it alone.

Drastically improved efficiency and effectiveness of Inside Sales reps. I only wish I'd known about this sooner!

SalesLoft review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Easy Implementation, Easy Configuration, Powerful Sales Tools"

What do you like best?

From an admin perspective, this was one of the easiest installations and configurations I've done to Salesforce. Risheet and his team were very helpful over the first weeks of installing and rolling out. Everything was smooth and they had a quick answer and resolution for all my problems.

What do you dislike?

Some of the Salesforce Connector isn't as robust in terms of syncing/matching records as I would have hoped, but again there are workarounds that will support the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SalesLoft is a company that has evolved to help support Sales Reps in all of their day-to-day activities (prospecting, calling, emailing) and most importantly is constantly developing and improving their tools based on customer feedback, which is huge!

Reach more people, faster.

SalesLoft review by Steve K.
Steve K.

"Augmented sales engagement platform "

What do you like best?

There are a lot of features that help our sales team with their prospecting activities. CrystalKnows is pretty scary how accurate it is. Cadence also allows our team to seamlessly create repeatable processes. Support has also been exceptional.

What do you dislike?

We've had some issues with customization. In particular, some of our users wanted to personalize the font and look of their outbound emails. We had to work with their support team but we're still limited to a default font for the entire team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform is fairly intuitive to navigate. However, some areas will need the assistance of their support.

Sales engagement, sales prospecting. Salesloft has enabled us to more effectively implement a standardized process.

SalesLoft review by Dan M.
Dan M.

"Transformational Technology!"

What do you like best?

Salesloft automates what successful reps do regularly. Cadences are a series of steps that a salesperson takes a prospect through. Hit someone up too many times, they'll block you. Don't contact them enough, you'll never get anything sold. Salesloft enables reps to strike that balance just right and gives you all the tools you need to log everything in SFDC automatically. It also has a ton of really cool features out of the bag, like analytics on how to talk to your prospect and pertinent information that they should respond to. For managers it gives you a dashboard to track daily KPI's. Without Salesloft managers are flying blind, and reps are flying unorganized! It's a MUST HAVE!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything about this tech that I don't like. There are areas for R&D that I think the company should pursue, but no "warts" that I've found in working with the tech for 2+ years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

The problems we solved as a business were around visibility into what reps do during their day. Analytics on the blend of emails, cold calls and social hits each rep does helps me to understand how to coach them better.

Benefits include 13 people sending out 300,000 highly targeted prospecting actives per quarter. We ramped an entire team of new salespeople at once, this tech helped greatly in meeting that challenge.

SalesLoft review by Michele P.
Michele P.