SalesLoft

SalesLoft

SalesLoft is a sales engagement platform helping teams set and execute on a cadence of communications to convert more target accounts into customer accounts. With real-time email tracking, an integrated sales dialer and social communications, sales leaders can be confident their reps are executing on the most effective selling process for their organization.

Work for SalesLoft?

Learning about SalesLoft?

SalesLoft Reviews

Ask SalesLoft a Question
Showing 876 SalesLoft reviews
SalesLoft review by Cooper C.
Cooper C.
View Original

"Salesloft is so user friendly "

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SalesLoft
SalesLoft review by Benjamin C.
Benjamin C.

"Solid platform but expensive and occasionally difficult to manage"

What do you like best?

The concept is great and tackles one of the toughest issues in new business acquisition/sales emails: how do you reconcile the need for both quality email content and high-volume outreach? Getting set up was fairly simple and the user interface is easy enough. Cadences and templates allow marketing to provide templates for specific campaigns and even add tracking to links for easier reporting on our end. Snippets are also a handy feature to allow more intelligent customization. Despite my fairly minor gripes, SalesLoft definitely has made our outbound sales efforts more efficient.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple gripes I have (bear in mind this comes from the POV of someone who uses the platform as an admin, not a user). There is, as far as I know, no good way to have Hubspot and SalesLoft integrate in a meaningful/helpful way. This is particularly annoying for ABM campaigns that incorporate sales outreach and there's no way to tie Hubspot and SalesLoft outreach together.

Analytics/reporting capabilities are also pretty limited. It's great that they have this at all but for the price point, I kind of expected more here. It's also definitely in their best interest to build this out because SalesLoft is super expensive and it's hard to justify ROI without strong reporting to see where we're improving out effectiveness.

Making outbound sales outreach and inbound lead follow-up more efficient while retaining a certain base level of customization for each prospect.

What Sales Engagement solution do you use?

SalesLoft review by Hayley T.
Hayley T.

"Use Salesloft a lot and helps me organize my day. "

What do you like best?

The ability to use Salesloft as a to do list. It helps me stay accountable with my customers and not lose track of upcoming tasks. With over 150 customer accounts, its the only way I can make sure I keep up with my outreach. I've also used Salesloft in a BDR role and it was a great to manage a larger amount of leads everyday to ensure they were getting enough touch points.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the connection within outlook breaks, requires a reset or reconnect. It would amazing if there was a way to loft already sent emails. Even if you don't get the tracking information a way to just log the activity with the click of a button without having to copy and paste.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a super helpful tool!

Customer outreach, renewals, prospecting into accounts, logging activity in SFDC, new product cadences, email tracking.

Benefits are logging activity, tracking email open and click rates, organizing a larger number of tasks, testing difference cadences.

SalesLoft review by Joel S.
Joel S.

"SalesLoft has made my life so much easier!"

What do you like best?

I like the template feature and the snippet feature the best. These make it easy for simple customization in cadences, especially for emails. The other feature I am fascinated with is the personality assessments that are given in emails. I would love to see this on the call side as well, but it is incredible the insight you gain from this and how you adjust your talk track and even your tone of voice to match that person's personality.

What do you dislike?

I wish the personalized fields that are available in the body of emails would be available in the subject line. I know you can type them in yourself and they will work, but it would be nice to have the ability to simply add them in there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't even begin to describe how easy it is to stay organized, stay focused, gain conversational insight, and learn more about prospects I am contacting through SalesLoft. I feel the possibilities are endless!

The problem of never having enough time in the day! I am able to increase dramatically the number of people I can touch in one day because of SalesLoft. When a list of leads comes to me, I am able to quickly put them in a cadence, customize using templates/snippets, and the whole process is very easy! I have realized how much easier it is to stay organized with who to contact and when to contact them.

SalesLoft review by Shannon P.
Shannon P.

"Good analytics but not user friendly"

What do you like best?

The analytics tab is helpful for management. It seems like the platform was made for management and not actual SDRs. It is helpful for 1:1s to be able to dig into the metrics of each team member and see which email templates are working best, etc.

What do you dislike?

Lack of filters for the peoples tab. On Hubspot we could filter by people who had seen a demo, when they were last contacted, customers, etc but you can really just search by email domain and tag on Salesloft. It is also frustrating that you cannot reply back to an email directly on Salesloft and sometimes it will not log my email replies on the analytics tab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More filters on people! More customization

Salesloft is allowing us to have a central platform to send our outreach and track outreach that our SDR team is doing to attorneys that we are reaching out to. The main benefits we have realized are the different metrics we can see into to get a better grasp on the outreach our team is doing, best times to email call/ etc.

SalesLoft review by Angela C.
Angela C.

"#SalesLove"

What do you like best?

I love so many aspects about SalesLoft!

The user interface is easy to use, easy to look at, yet provides so much clarity and organization.

I love that templates are easy to create and also to borrow from teammates when you need some inspiration.

Creating a "cadence" (campaign) is SO easy and it's SO great at prompting me to run the next step.

Running the cadences is my favorite part and no one else has it. It's a terrific side panel, that when you click on the person's name their information shows up in the main window behind the panel. I can easily see their email history, reminders, and contact information while typing a personalized or mass template email.

I love that I can easily click within this side panel and change templates per person or just add a tiny change to a mass email either personalizing by typing or using a snippet feature.

I can't tell you how much time I've saved by not having to click through different windows in order to find all of the information that I have within SalesLoft!

We've also had amazing customer service :) Whenever we have a problem or major question, we get an answer promptly.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike. I've been using for four months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely go for it!

Major benefits include:

--Staying organized for email campaigns (templates, timing)

--Analytics

--More time to focus on other tasks (i.e. social media)

SalesLoft review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"Great platform with plenty of room for growth"

What do you like best?

Getting our Sales team on SalesLoft enabled them to execute scalable, repeatable Sales touches throughout the entire selling platform. The flexibility to work from any mail client, the SalesLoft Platform itself, or through the Chrome Extension via SFDC is a big selling point. Using a mix of Team and Personal Cadences have empowered our more Senior reps to customize processes; whereas, limiting our new reps to Team Cadences only keeps them on track. The option to either follow a strict cadence or do one-off click to dial/email is great. No more copy and pasting email templates, you can easily insert them to an email from any of your platforms. In return, SFDC activity logging enables insightful reporting both in SFDC and the platform itself.

What do you dislike?

SalesLoft is aware that the reporting through the Platform itself is quite limited. Luckily, w can build our custom reports in SFDC for the time being. They have made it clear that they're investing in the reporting within the Platform by consistently releasing new product changes (weekly) that improve these features. As a Medium-sized Enterprise, we occasionally run into issues where we feel that the platform hasn't scaled appropriately to give us the flexibility and ease of use to manage large amounts of data in mass. Automation rules are fantastic, but beware there's no undo button :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop reading this review and request a demo ASAP!

We're using SalesLoft to enable the Sales (SDR/Outside) and CRM Teams to sell more efficiently. We no longer have concerns that Prospects aren't being touched with the frequency/consistency Management has outlined. Not only do we know that the appropriate touches being made, but we can easily pull reports to show Management where our Prospects are within the Sales Cycle and also how efficiently our reps are now working with the tool (massive volume increases and hyper-personalization because of time savings).

SalesLoft review by Nataliya R.
Nataliya R.

"SalesLoft improves productivity"

What do you like best?

Big fan of the email features - ex: send out multiple emails at once, send out emails at a specific time, etc. I like the fact that it keeps track of activity and everything is linked to salesforce so there's no need to log activity on both ends. Everything is pretty organized, self explanatory and easy to navigate through.

What do you dislike?

I've had issues in the past sending out emails where if the recipient doesn't open the email or reports it as junk, the following emails sent through salesloft come back as undeliverable. However if I send the same email through my outlook, it will be delivered. I've asked our IT guys about it, they believe it's a salesloft glitch.

This is an issue for me because as a business development rep, my activity is closely tracked and because salesloft only tracks the emails that were delivered, it's not always accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I personally find it very useful and as I mentioned earlier I believe it has improved and increased my productivity. I've had more luck getting a hold of prospects because of it.

Not sure how much it costs so can't comment on that.

I like to know as much as I can about the company that I'm calling so the competitors and different insight features are great. It saves me time and seems more accurate than other websites like BBB, owler and Bloomberg.

Love the fact that I'm notified when someone views or clicks my email. It's a good way to catch a prospect when they're at their desk or in front of their computer.

SalesLoft review by Suzi W.
Suzi W.

"Great for Cadences"

What do you like best?

being able to quickly sort through templates using tags

Ability to create multiple cadences i.e cold cadence for general outreach and being able to easily move those who have viewed or clicked on an email into a hot cadence for more tailored outreach

Can quickly call through a list of contact when on a call step in cadence - makes 30+ dials in an hour very easy (granted you don't have a 10 minute connect)

I can create a cadence for my SDR to copy and use on my top accounts.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a feature when building out steps in a cadence to assign rules to which step a person will go to if they do a specific action. i.e. if I sent out 100 emails to cold accounts, I would like to make a rule that anyone who opened or clicked on that email would then go to a call step. The others would go to a float email step. OR it would be helpful if you could select people, from the email view in a cadence, to then move onto a different step.

Also, frustrating that the email view and click results in a cadence are not cadence specific. For instance if someone else had sent a prospect 3 emails, she viewed one of them; but now that account is in my territory and I send her an email from my cadence - it shows that she viewed my email when really she viewed one of the past emails.

Would be nice if you could complete reminders from the home page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

na

more easily maintaining CRM rules of engagement activity on a large number of accounts

SalesLoft review by Mike P.
Mike P.

"Good prospecting software, easy to use"

What do you like best?

The way I work, I need to have a list of things to do each day. SalesLoft makes it easy for me to have a list of prospecting calls to make so I can power through them. About 10 years ago I would shoot for making 12 calls per hour, but with Salesloft I'm able to hit above 20 calls per hour if all my data is clean, so I'm able to set aside 2 hours per day of prospecting at a minimum. I also love the email tracking so I can call a prospect as soon as they open an email, or I know when an order is coming in because I see a lot of eyes on an email.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could get a notification when a customer falls out of a cadence so I can set a reminder to put them back into one. Otherwise, they're completely lost in limbo until I find them and put them in a new cadence. I could be wrong on that, but that's my experience. Also, I don't find Salesloft useful for reaching out to current clients, I view it more as a pure prospecting tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for prospecting, make sure you're ready to create cadences. Get input from your sales team to create useful cadences rather than a consulting company.

I'm able to increase my prospecting output by about double for calls and many many more times via email. Because of this I've touched many more prospects than I have in the past.

SalesLoft review by Jon C.
Jon C.

"Great tool for tracking communication with accounts/customers, and phone integration "

What do you like best?

I like sending email, and being able to track when those emails are opened and links are clicked on. Also, I like not having to use my personal number when making calls at work. Knowing which customers are engaging with my email, and when, really give me an advantage when following up.

What do you dislike?

There are times when my gmail and SalesLoft are not connecting properly. That can be frustrating, because I want to track all emails that I send out (including those sent directly from my gmail account) This doesnt happen often, but never good when it does.

Also, I have trouble calling out at times. This is by far one of the more frustrating things to deal with. I press "1" as I am told to do whn calling out. However, after a few seconds of silence, I asked again to press one to dial out. When this happens, I have to hang up the call and try my luck again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just have to try it

Calling into businesses, cold outbound, is a tough job as it is. However, with the tracking features, we know who and when there is engagement with emails. That helps with with organizing my day to day. I can organize my calls for the day because I know which leads are warmer. Increasing my chances to have good conversations with those accounts. Also, email templates save me tons of time.

SalesLoft review by Nicole B.
Nicole B.

"Sales Loft User Review"

What do you like best?

I have used Sales Loft from both a Managers side of things and also a Users side of things. I love the granular metrics and how prospecting is made easy. This gives you marketing detail as well to know how effective you are being or how effective your team is being with their calls, emails, and LinkedIn connections. There are so many ways to personalize Sales Loft for yourself and your team. I also like the humor and personalization that some of the support team gives and they are really outside of the box. This aspect is big for me as a decision maker!!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like is for Sales Loft to send out notifications that updates are happening or if they are experiencing system wide outages. There have been several times that Sales Loft goes down and i have to reach out to their support only to find out that my team didnt have the most recent update or that a system wide outage happened. I will say that when you reach out to the Support email for Sales Loft that they are very responsive and get the issue resolved quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is such an amazing tool that plugs into Sales Force and helps prospecting. There are other tools that also plug into Sales Force and that work well with Sales Loft, in one big unison for a Sales team.

My team and I have solved business issues that consist of : tracking metrics for call/emails, having actionable training material for self and team, having access to recorded calls for coaching, being able to track what is working and not but cadences, and having the ability to add touch patterns.

SalesLoft review by Holly B.
Holly B.

"Salesloft A Good Choice"

What do you like best?

Salesloft helps me stay organized. I put all of my prospects in a cadence that I have organized by the Sales reps I support. Then when a rep asks me what I am working on for them, I can go to those cadences and have a clear picture of what has been done and what needs to be completed. I like that we can record our calls. This helps us with coaching our associates. Not everyone is fully vested but we are currently working on that. I like that I can see who is seeing my emails and how many times they have opened it. I like that we can create personalized templates. The cadences keeps our team on track so we can stay ahead of the game. Since I have started using Salesloft, my number of appointments have increased and I feel like I am more efficient because of it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes email tracking is not always accurate. If I open the email that was sent it tracks it as the recipient opened it when in fact it was me who opened it. The onboarding process wasn't the best, It was very confusing and I do not feel it was handled in an easy manner. We have had three account managers in 2 years. I wish Salesloft would have taken more time at the beginning to understand our business better. It would have made onboarding more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Onboarding needs to be more streamlined. Making sure that your company understands your customer's business a little better. Fixing the email tracker where it only shows how many times the actual recipient has opened it not just how many times it has been opened in general.

We are able to send mass emails with ease and use that feature for campaigns and see what business has resulted from it.

SalesLoft review by Julius v.
Julius v.

"A great platform for Sales Enablement, has everything you would. "

What do you like best?

What Salesloft does best is provide a way to quickly reach out to prospects with through tasks and cadence steps. Cadences are easy to set up and include either LinkedIn, phone or email cadence steps. This makes keeping track of over 100 prospects is easy and organized, one of the difficulties with task based outbound is keeping track of all these steps and the feed of all previous activity provides excellent insight. The Linkedin integration is also really good because it provides the profile of the prospect right in the UI so you can glean relevant information right before a call.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Gmail is very clunky, they should take a page from Outreaches playbook, because it takes a lot of space at times and does't provide good visibility into which emails were viewed or not. I am also a little sketched out by the call recording functionality as I am unsure of the legality of that feature in my state.

Sales is a very time consuming chore, but by using a platform like salesloft you can reach out to more prospect while having more time to prospect for different prospects.

SalesLoft review by Scott O.
Scott O.

"Great tool for maximizing daily outreach"

What do you like best?

Salesloft's integration with Salesforce makes it easy to create lists of leads you want to add to a cadence. The solution is great at getting a team to consistently perform targeted, tailored, outreach. It saves time and effort in reaching numerous prospects at once and is great for things such as event and webinar follow-up, inquiring about interactions with your team's marketing materials and cold emails with relevance from a prospect's LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

I personally would prefer to send within outlook or Salesforce. Luckily Salesloft allows for this, however, Salesloft's capabilities seem to work best on their website. The tool seems to function best for cadence strategies for multiple prospects, but is not as well-suited for sending 1-off emails can be redundant at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you focus on effectively training your staff on the product. Some will have no trouble but others might not fully grasp how to best utilize the solution.

Salesloft lets its users perform more outreach to prospects at scale and allows me to sell more effectively

SalesLoft review by Benjamin S.
Benjamin S.

"Adequate but inflexible outbound sales tool."

What do you like best?

The calling functionality is far better than Outreach. It's really easy to use and seems more or less intuitive for anyone who's worked on a computer before. The dial-pad is also better than Outreach and allows you to seamlessly change phone numbers without making changes to the contact. Email deliverability has not been a problem thus far at all. The LinkedIn integration is really quite nifty and allows me to quickly match and save prospects... I love that functionality! The taskbar integrates to Gmail as well makes follow-up tasks a little bit easier. Importing CSVs to the people tab is also easy.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is amateurish. Drill-downs on the cadence level or non-existent (who clicked, opened, replied)... automation rules are confusing. Reporting on the cadence level is essentially non-existent, and SL beakas it up by user and template? Pop-up notifications often times don't work... Some emails come back with a ton of engagement that is probably untrue (3 clicks in one minute right after delivery). Stopping prospects mid cadence or skipping steps is not as easy as it should be (far mass edits). I haven't been able to set up my Salesforce->Salesloft integration as tightly as I would like it to hum, but perhaps that's another issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider Outreach as well... it's a better tool at the moment for organizations who need better reporting/analytics

We're an outbound B2B team and our integration with Salesforce makes calling and emailing more streamlined.

SalesLoft review by Mike E.
Mike E.

"Got Access and started using without any training"

What do you like best?

How I can upload a contact list and bang out calls for my power hours, and know that they will be put into my cadence so I am properly touching all of my contacts/ leads quickly and en0ought touches to qualify or disqualify in a matter of 5-7 days pending the cadence

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my email integration with Gmail is clunky and I've sent some internal emails and they have been caught in our spam filter, which worries that some of my other emails to clients may be experiencing the same result and I wouldn't know.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solid tool and very easy to use with little to no training for someone who is experienced with Sales enablement platforms.

Making sure no lead is slipping through the cracks and I am staying in front of any potential business and building my pipeline to help crush my Quota. Very valuable and helps me manage my day accordingly by producing a high volume of calls when needed, and strategic messaging to the right contacts in my funnel

SalesLoft review by Kale L.
Kale L.

"I would buy it for myself if the company didn't provide it"

What do you like best?

This is my best scaling asset. I can do way more in way less time because of Salesloft.

What do you dislike?

I wish that my Salesforce contacts could import automatically or with 1 click instead of 2. That's literally my only issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to build out templates and cadences for every customer type, or potential customer type. The more specific you can be, the better your open rates and reply rates will be. Several of my templates are getting a 17+ percent reply rate.

I handle the current customer upsell process for our company. In my CRM, Salesforce I can identify several different categories of customers that I need to reach out to on a daily basis. However, it's a waste of time to create activities in Salesforce and keep manually pushing those activities out after calling/video emailing. With Salesloft, I can create email templates that are accessible in gmail and applicable to each category of customers that I reach out to. I start by sending them a video email in a Salesloft template and then directly from gmail I can add that person to a 'cadence'. The cadence might be as simple as 1 follow up phone call, or as a detailed as a 10 part outreach that includes video emails, calls, letters, texts, etc over the course of months. I never have to think about my process. I just show up in the morning, add new people to each cadence and Salesloft tells me who to reach out to.

SalesLoft review by Karen W.
Karen W.

"Fantastic Tool"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive platform. It is easy to set up e-mail cadences and the sales tips and personality hints really help you craft personalized outreach. In addition to the ease of use, the platform provides amazing tools to help you analyze your work to improve messaging. You can set up A/B testing and to really quantify the effectiveness of your outreach.

What do you dislike?

It should be more intuitive to be able to see the clicks/ views of specific e-mails. It would be easier to just be able to click on the views / clicks/ opens summary on the cadences page to get directed to a view of all the people who did actions on each specific e-mail/ cadence.

1. E-mail tracking.

2. Scaling outreach for sales team

3. A/B testing

It helps to have one solution where we can create, analyze, and improve on our outreach.

SalesLoft review by Shane F.
Shane F.

"SalesLoft Open Rates Are Fantastic"

What do you like best?

My absolute favorite thing about SalesLoft is the email open and reply rates. On this merit alone I would recommend SalesLoft. One of my other favorite things about SalesLoft is how easy it is to set up. As you're getting started, it walks you through each step. These steps include things like connecting to your Gmail and Salesforce accounts. I also really like the user interface for things like creating new cadences (which are sequences of emails that you burst out to leads). There are useful features like scheduling your emails to go out on a certain day at a certain time which helps by automating a lot of outreach efforts. I also really like the Analytics tab. The visualizations are clear and appealing. The emails tab is also very clean and uncluttered.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I have encountered so far that I dislike is that the lettering is pretty small on the tabs/buttons. Apart from that it's been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend SalesLoft because it greatly improved our email open and reply rates.

We are using SalesLoft to automate our outreach efforts as much as possible. We are using this solution to create what are called "Cadences" to automatically send a series of emails on certain days and times to our leads. SalesLoft is also a great tool for creating call task lists to enhance the outreach efforts.

SalesLoft review by Trey K.
Trey K.

"Salesloft - Sales at Scale"

What do you like best?

Salesloft is a product that works, period. Creating cadences for my customers, sending videos, using the built in tools to better personalize my outreach, etc; it always performs at the highest level. As a sales rep, it helps me save time while sending better emails to more prospects.

What do you dislike?

Uploading contacts can be slow, so I have to plan the imports in advance depending on when I want to send out the cadence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesloft is the most robust platform out there. Consider all your options when testing platforms, but put Salesloft at the top of your Sales Stack if looking to take your SDRs or AEs process to the next level.

Salesloft lets my team and I take our sales process to the next level. Before we started using the product, we were sending out emails individually and managing the cadences ourselves. Now, we can collaborate on the best cadences and then replicate that across our territories for the best results.

Salesloft saves us time and enables us to focus on the important stuff, closing business.

SalesLoft review by Nick W.
Nick W.

"The Top Business Development Tool"

What do you like best?

The calendar tool that is built into the platform. Having the automatic reporting when a prospect books a meeting saves a lot of time. I also like the fact that SalesLoft is constantly releasing new features. It almost seems that whenever we start to look for a 3rd party app to fulfill a need SalesLoft releases a feature that perfectly covers our need.

The people at SL are also fantastic. Our Success Manager Brian Honick did a great job of making sure we were up and running as quickly as possible and stayed with us throughout the entire onboarding process, answering any questions that we had.

What do you dislike?

There are times where the opens are slightly inaccurate. It will say the email was opened 3 times but then 10 minutes later it will say it was only opened once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a business development tool that is consistently releasing new features then SalesLoft is the only choice.

I am able to reach more prospects with greater personalization in the same amount of time. Our company focuses on Account Based Outreach and SalesLoft allows me to keep an entire account organized. Plus, once I book a meeting with somebody in a company I am able to seamlessly remove everyone else from their cadences.

SalesLoft review by Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.

"I love Salesloft!"

What do you like best?

I love the reminders to continually reach out to prospects and I am able to contact so many more people with the pre-written emails, snippets, and calls. Being able to see if a potential client has opened an email is also very helpful to evaluate what emails are working.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that if a prospect is in a cadence and I complete an action not going through the direct cadence, that action is not counted as a step.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate!! Salesloft makes the sales prospecting process seamless and easy!

Reaching out to potential prospects in a timely and consistent manner to generate more leads. Having an automated process makes the follow up so quick and quick, our team is able to reach out to (a lot) more people as opposed to doing the process manually.

SalesLoft review by Dustin S.
Dustin S.

"The best sales tool out"

What do you like best?

SalesLoft has a ton of different features that can help a sales team. So many, that I certainly won't use them all. Setting up cascades and template emails that are customizable to specific clients is a huge plus. It's a clean platform.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit difficult to understand at first. There should be a click to call feature (without the right click first). Some of the features seem a bit redundant, like modifying the sale based on their social media. Considering most of the leads I contact are small businesses some of the tools are useless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the demonstration and you'll be sold

Approaching potential clients from many different avenues. One of the most difficult things about my job is juts getting florists to understand we're different from what they're used to.

SalesLoft review by Dan B.
Dan B.

"Best Customer Experience I've Had"

What do you like best?

The onboarding experience SalesLoft delivers has been excellent. The team at SalesLoft has put us in a great position to build out our sales process on their platform. We have been beyond impressed with the amount of support and help we've received as we add SalesLoft to our tech stack. Our implementation success rep has taken each and every question we've had and answered it in detail with specific examples to help our business. One thing our team has really appreciated and has turned us into real fans of SalesLoft, is the one-off personal video and email messages we've got on recent company news.

What do you dislike?

There's been nothing to complain about. SalesLoft has worked within our schedule to get the tool up and running and has been extremely helpful when it comes to answering questions we have as they come up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a Sales Enablement tool to help build out your process, I strongly recommend booking a demo.

We're building out our inbound sales process and using SalesLoft to deliver on it. We're a startup, so minimal reps on the platform, but excited to scale the team out and know that SalesLoft is going to help us do that more effectively.

SalesLoft review by Bosman d.
Bosman d.

"SalesLoft understands the unique nature of our business"

What do you like best?

Implementation support has been tailored to our unique organizational needs, which made the deployment of the solution scale-able for us. Working with Sam Murrell has been refreshing. He has been pro-active in his support, understanding our role as technologists, and being able to identify what we need and when to ensure our success. He would for instance track user adoption metrics and align his support accordingly. I appreciate the fact that Sam would on the one hand take our guidance when it comes to the best way to drive adoption in our business, but on the other hand know when the time is right to introduce some of the more advanced features that our sales teams can benefit from. I would describe the service SalesLoft provides as outcome oriented with customer success as the priority.

What do you dislike?

I'll not be able to list anything here. The ease of implementation, ease of adoption, and ease of administration has been superb.

SalesLoft helps us drive sales process efficiencies, use a robust omnichannel approach, create a consistent and relevant approach to touch points through cadences, and focus our efforts on the areas giving us the best chances of success. In summary, it helps us apply some science to sales.

SalesLoft review by Victoire F.
Victoire F.

"Amazing workflow management tool, with some integration hiccups"

What do you like best?

I love how Salesloft helps me structure my outreach, and integrates easily with all the other tools an SDR might use.

I love the fact that it gives me visibility on my performance, and measure up how I am doing in relation to my peers.

What do you dislike?

We have had some hiccups with the Salesforce integration mainly - but this may mainly be due to the way our data syncs are setup.

I’ve had lots of duplicate companies be created, contacts get jumbled between accounts, numbers over-writing,... to name a few

It’s made it so much easier to carry out regular outreach on target accounts, with cadences there’s no more ‘forgetting’ about an account a couple weeks in, and it gives great visibility into whether prospects are engaging with outbound content and activities

SalesLoft review by Anthony (Tony) K.
Anthony (Tony) K.

"Perfect for Note Taking of all Sales Calls"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use since it automatically records all of our Zoom calls and give us a nice/succinct copy of the notes following the call within a few minutes. It also pleasantly reminds us of calls that will be taking place.

What do you dislike?

I think it performs a very specific function very well. No extra frills wanted or needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for note taking of calls. If you would like to listen in on previous calls and not have to waste time taking notes this is a stellar product. It integrates into our Zoom and calling software seamlessly so once set up it will automatically record and send an email afterward with the notes and a recording.

The ability to listen back to calls and understand where we made mistakes or could have improved on. It also helps us not having to spend time taking notes while the call is going on so that we can focus on the prospects.

SalesLoft review by Joey B.
Joey B.

"Overall very good outbound prospecting tool, with some drawbacks"

What do you like best?

SalesLoft's "Cadence" management is very simple to set up and use (a Cadence is a sequence of actions, usually emails or phone calls, you set up as part of an focused outbound campaign). Using SalesLoft I can automate persistence, be efficient with a high level of activity, and quickly assign specific messaging to different prospect contacts. Teams can create shared Cadences, or you can create individual Cadences. SalesLoft also supports A/B or variant testing, so you can test different messaging or subject lines and see their performance (although there's no statistical significance indicators).

What do you dislike?

[UPDATED] The SalesLoft team reached out to me to better understand my concerns and offer some recommendations to address my pain points. It turns out that a feature is being released next week that will directly address a concern of mine, with some additional configurations available to potentially address the rest that I wasn't aware of. Thanks SalesLoft team!

The biggest pain for me is maintaining a separate dataset of contacts and companies in SalesLoft that is independent from our Salesforce records. There are good plugins to easily import individual or groups of contacts/accounts from Salesforce to SalesLoft, however if you update a contact in Salesforce this doesn't automatically update the record in SalesLoft. Oftentimes contacts move to new companies, or are being worked by a new rep on our team, and the appropriate information or owner is not updated in SalesLoft and causes a lot of manual work.

Consistent, efficient, high-touch outbound prospecting for our sales development and Account Executive teams.

SalesLoft review by Christine G.
Christine G.

"I am an MDR at a technology company "

What do you like best?

I like how I am able to keep all my emails in one location. Additionally, I don't have to worry about manually sending out emails as I am told when they are due. I also like how I can skip steps and edit cadences. I'm a big fan of sharing cadences with others.

What do you dislike?

I have experienced freezes with SalesLoft as my typing is sometimes delayed. I also do not always get open notifications - they are oftentimes delayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to use! If you are in sales I would 100% recommend. It's a huge time saver.

I work in sales, so sending out many emails at once is very important. If it weren't for SalesLoft, my workflow would be much slower and not as effective.

SalesLoft review by Stacy S.
Stacy S.

"Superb software, user-friendly interface, stellar support"

What do you like best?

Leads are no longer falling through the cracks. We add them to a cadence, and it's super easy and efficient for my sales team to follow up. I love that's it's more than marketing automation software (which we used before) because in addition to emails, the sales team can call, or we set steps in the cadence to reach out via LinkedIn or even direct mail. It's very flexible. Love the ability to record one voicemail and easily drop it in multiple people's boxes.

The interface is very intuitive and easy to use. Training was one-on-one and excellent. It took one hour of training for me to be up and running. This can be compared to our previous marketing automation tool. I went through four hours of training TWICE and still had trouble using their software. Our implementation rep was friendly, available and helpful (also didn't get that at the last company).

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any complaints of note.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! Very easy to set up and learn to use.

Before, we'd follow up with leads once and then they'd languish or end up being ignored. Now we've got consistency in how we're reaching out and following up, which has turned into more opportunities.

SalesLoft review by Martin Y.
Martin Y.

"How it makes my life easier"

What do you like best?

I really like how with salesloft I can have all of my leads in the same place. It helps me stay very organized. Aside from the organization i am able to automate everything if needed and still personalize the one off emails i need.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, sometimes with salesloft it can be buggy. As in it is laggy sometimes and it would take a while for things to load. This problem occurred more often a few months ago but they have gotten much better. At the moment there are no current things that make me dislike the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just take time to build a good cadence and it'll help a lot.

Salesloft helps me when i am not organized. Being able to have one system where i can email prospects and call them from is really helpful. It's a peace of mind of not having to navigate through multiple systems to call or email a prospect. All I have to do is from salesforce is import the leads i want to reach out to and I work them through my cadence of salesloft. Its just that simple. What is also great is that say for example if i need to call a prospect i can even call them from salesforce. So i do not have to worry switch views and systems. I still have the capability of working from salesforce.

SalesLoft review by Stephen K.
Stephen K.

"Best in class sales dev software"

What do you like best?

I used Salesloft day in day out for the better part of a year before changing roles. Truly, there is no better software to do your job as a sales dev person. I love the number of insights they can now provide around best times to call, send, etc. That didn't exist at first but it is indispensable now. I also love that an idea I had was listened to and incorporated into the product for all their users. It's great to be heard!

What do you dislike?

Hard to have any dislikes at this point, they added everything I've ever asked for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesloft will clarify your goals and effectiveness. Get it.

From all the data around interaction with email (open, click, reply, etc) we have been able to optimize every part of our outreach so that if we make a mistake, we know it wasn't related to messaging.

SalesLoft review by Iain G.
Iain G.

"Great sales tool"

What do you like best?

I like being able to sort my prospects by industry but also have a set schedule to reach out to them by phone or email. I can easily note whether I spoke to them or if I just left a vm. I never miss a follow up call with a prospect.

What do you dislike?

Salesloft is a great tool. One thing that I wish were possible is to have an option after first cold call to add the prospect to a new cadence. As its set up I must hit back twice to add them to a new cadence. Not very efficient.

Just never missing a follow up call. In our industry timing is so important and to have all our sales calls and emails so well organized

SalesLoft review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"I've used Salesloft for over a year now and absolutely love the tool! "

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Salesloft is the automation aspect of the software. I literally throw a lead into the system and then can send emails by the mass and do it all with one click. It's also a great way to stay on top of your prospects and make sure you are completing tasks each day.

What do you dislike?

Sometime the read notifications don't make much sense and it will also notify you if you open an email that you sent to a prospect. Their support usually responds within the workday, but sometimes are slow. Lastly, I would make it easier to use dynamic tagging. It isn't too hard currently, but the initial setup takes some time.

We are looking for automation throughout the sales cycle. That is what we are most interested in and that is what the tool's most powerful use case is. Literally takes hours of busy time (manually typing emails) and changes it to one click of the button. Highly recommend!

SalesLoft review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Enablement and support off the charts!"

What do you like best?

What I like best is how well the platform fits with the ABS mindset and how well workflows match the personalization efforts of the modern sales dev team. Another plus is the speed and quality of support across the board. I've been able to schedule calls with their client success, sales leaders and support teams at the drop of a hat. Not once have I had to wait for an answer or feedback. After working with 10+ vendors over the years this is right up there with the best experience I've had.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can say is there are some general functionalities that should be standard but only a few small things like "saved views" which I actually learned on are on the very near horizon. Nothing otherwise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pull the trigger.

We are trying to personalize outbound efforts at a high volume. We've realized multiple efficiencies within our ABS strategy in SalesLoft. I mean my reps don't even have to dial numbers ... FTW.

SalesLoft review by Taylor S.
Taylor S.

"I use Salesloft everyday "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to organize your day with Salesloft. If you are an SDR or AE, it is necessary! You are able to easily coordinate outreach to prospects with their cadences.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that is frustrating with Salesloft is the dialer. I think that they use Twilio for VoIP and when attempting to dial extensions and/or dial by name directories, it almost never works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the call-through feature to make calls via your cell phone. These calls will still be recorded through the platform

With Salesloft, out sales organization is able to easily organize sales outreach across the entire team. I have realized that without Salesloft, it would be impossible for us to have a uniform way of outreach to prospects.

SalesLoft review by Travis H.
Travis H.

"The Best Sales Engagement Tool for a Salesforce-centric Workflow"

What do you like best?

Ease of use/adoption, SFDC integration, 3rd party integrations (Sigstr, LinkedIn Navigator, etc), analytics, automation rules.

We also had a great sales experience with the SalesLoft team.

What do you dislike?

Data management, user management, no inbound call routing (except for returned calls)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for a pilot! The SalesLoft team does a great job of managing the evaluation process and helping you define success criteria.

SalesLoft enables our business development team to provide meaningful, personalized interactions at scale with our customers and prospects. Historically, reps relied on manual task creation for every step in the outreach process, adding unnecessary time and negatively impacting the employee experience. We were also lacking full prescriptive control over our email templates and content.

Now our subject matter experts, veteran reps, and managers supply outreach frameworks (what SalesLoft calls Cadences) directly to our teams. On top of that, we have access to a new level of analytics across content created organically by different teams. If one rep in London creates a killer email template with a massive reply rate, we can identify that template and then roll it out to the rest of the EMEA team to A/B test improvements.

In our vendor analysis, we found that SalesLoft beat out the competition on two points that were important to us: friendly UI and a Salesforce-conscious product design. The platform was easy to roll out and well adopted because it "layers" very well on top of Salesforce. We have a sophisticated SFDC org with lots of customization. We couldn't afford to pull users out of that interface and drop them completely into a 3rd party tool. Essentially, SalesLoft is like an omnipresent sales assistant that keeps everyone on task while syncing all relevant data to SFDC in the background.

SalesLoft does have shortcomings. As a secondary database with a bi-directional sync, SalesLoft requires an additional level of data management outside of SFDC. You need to account for de-duplication, user permissions, person-to-account relationships, etc. There are also a number of administrative improvements that could be made, especially in terms of user offboarding, which is currently a manual process. User permissions are also less fine-grained than others in this space. Finally, SalesLoft would benefit from adding inbound call routing functionality.

Overall we're very happy with SalesLoft. We've seen a top line increase in outreach activity, booked appointments, and employee satisfaction, in addition to more consistency in our SLAs with marketing.

SalesLoft review by Alex B.
Alex B.

"Email Marketing and Tracking Made Easy"

What do you like best?

As Sales Ops manager, SalesLoft made my job easier regarding the tracking of sales rep activity. It came with pre-built SFDC dashboards and seamlessly synced with out instance. I know our marketing team also loves this tool for setting up cadences for initial outreach to prospects

What do you dislike?

As with all tools, it took some customization and working with our CS rep to get everything set up correctly which took a couple weeks, but that's been the only negative thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's been a huge improvement for our marketing, BD, and sales teams regarding email/call activity, so it's definitely a helpful tool if you are looking to make a change.

We used Tout, Hubspot, and a few other tools to track AE outreach, and we wanted to have everything centralized to easily sync with SFDC. This has helped that, and also proved which cadences and types of activity are the most effective, leading to shorter times to set up initial disco/demo calls.

SalesLoft review by 🍰  Anastasia T.
🍰 Anastasia T.

"SalesLoft is an excellent tool to manage and connect with your sales pipeline"

What do you like best?

I love how well everything is organized. I can see that last several communications with a contact, as well as most of their details at a glance. The user experience is well thought out. With their Salesforce integration, I don't really need to manage my contacts out of Salesforce anymore. Visually, I prefer to work out of SalesLoft.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it takes a few seconds for each action. When needing to update the correct phone number, then update the cadence stage, log call details, then log the call, those seconds add up and moving from one contact to the next feels like it takes a little longer than I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SalesLoft is very responsive to feedback and recommendations. They release new small changes biweekly if not more frequent.

I am better able to organize who I need to reach out to and when. With cadence steps, I can make sure that no lead is left behind. Cadence steps keep me accountable to keep reaching out to a prospect during the sales process.

SalesLoft review by Zach B.
Zach B.

"Best product on the market"

What do you like best?

Salesloft's product team releases an update almost weekly, it seems. Big ones, too.

Very easy to customize your views and do research. I love the integrations with Owler, Linkedin etc....

What do you dislike?

Like any of their competitors, email open tracking is tough. It could be someone internally clicking. It could be their email settings opening their most recent email etc....

Outlook plugin is wonky. I think it is more of a Microsoft problem, as their Gmail plugin is awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like any tool, it won't work unless adoption happens. Make sure your reps use it in the same way as others, so you can get real data.

I'm a data-driven sales leader, and the insights I pull from SalesLoft make my job so much easier. I've used and/or deeply evaluated most of the competition and can say that SalesLoft is the best platform in the space, with the best team.

SalesLoft review by Zoe W.
Zoe W.

"Great for sales acceleration and tracking! "

What do you like best?

Our sales team has been using SalesLoft for about a year, and it's made a world of difference. We were looking for a solution that would automate administrative work in Salesforce while keeping the team on top of their outreach, and SalesLoft definitely fits the bill. The interface is intuitive and the integrations with Salesforce, Gmail and Chrome save our reps lots of time as they work through their days (because activities are automatically logged). On the marketing side of the fence, we like how easy it is to go in and create Team Templates/Cadences when there's specific messaging or language we need to distribute to sales. SalesLoft customer service is always responsive and there is a very robust library of training/support documents. In all, this is a great tool that definitely powers up sales productivity and makes the necessary evil that is Salesforce tracking much less time consuming for reps.

What do you dislike?

Analytics leave a bit to be desired and are more inflexible than I'd like -- I often find myself having to manipulate data outside of SalesLoft -- or manually cross-reference with data in Salesforce -- to get the insights I need.

Sales acceleration/enablement -- making sure no lead is left behind.

SalesLoft review by Christian D.
Christian D.

"Salesloft Review"

What do you like best?

Salesloft is one of the best sales enablement tools available in the market today. Beyond the significant boosts to sales productivity, they have a fantastic team that guides you all the way through setup, training, tech support, and implementation, making it easy and enjoyable to do business.

Personally, I like the flexibility of working from a number of different platforms and not being confined to one system/view. In addition, visibility into rep performance and effectiveness has enabled us to tailor our coaching to each individual rep and maximize the team's impact.

Perhaps most importantly, we were able to deploy salesloft to our reps in every country from the US to Canada to the EU and even Hong Kong.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, there are little technical glitches that require a refresh of the browser/tab. It's not a big deal and doesn't happen very frequently. The technical support team usually answers emails within 5 minutes so it's easy to troubleshoot in real time if there's ever a question that you need answered.

We purchased Salesloft to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our growing outbound BDR team. As a result, we have realized 125%+ gains in efficiency and significantly decreased onboarding times. Below is the evaluation criteria we used, each of which was a business problem, and Salesloft checked off every box.

1. Ping cycle management – ability to create an automated sequence of calls, emails, and other outreach steps by which to engage with increasing client bases

a. Personalization at scale: not trying to hit 1000 people a day, but rather 100 people with little tweaks to each as appropriate to the prospect/context

2. Local Dial – ability to call other territories/states with the local area code of the prospect

3. Enhanced email tracking – visibility into email opens, clicks, responses, etc.

4. Data/Analytics –

a. Rep activity – visibility into number of calls, emails, etc that each rep was making by day, week, month, and quarter

b. Language effectiveness – A/B testing of various templates and marketing material to put data behind what resonated with clients the most

c. Email and Call windows – data on the best times to call and email each day

5. Intuitive user interface and user experience

6. Salesforce compatibility and process flexibility – seamless logging of rep activities to SFDC and ability to work from different platforms (Salesloft, Salesforce, and Outlook/Gmail)

SalesLoft review by Michael E.
Michael E.

"Closing More Deals With the Help of NoteNinja"

What do you like best?

Simple setup and easy to integrate into our sales process, Noteninja does all the work for us. We fully believe that listening and understanding a prospect's business needs is vital for creating value. Noteninja allows us to identify how much of the call the prospect was talking vs the sale member. Also, we use the indexing tool religiously - the fact that we can quickly search by specific keywords that were discussed, see how many times they were mentioned, and then relisten to those parts of the call saves us tremendous time and allows us to pass vital product feedback to our engineering team.

What do you dislike?

We rolled out Noteninja two months ago and it has fit all of our needs so far

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team at Noteninja is another reason we chose them over the more established players in this space. They are young enough to build with us and go above and beyond to make sure you're successful

As a very fast growing company with recent fundraising, sales is our #1 priority. With the ability to automatically record our calls, integrate back to Salesforce, and quickly index the most important parts of our calls for followup and post-sale handoff to our Success Team, Noteninja has quickly become our Sales Playbook and improved the quality of our sales cycle, without question.

SalesLoft review by Christian B.
Christian B.

"SalesLoft helped me grow sales from $0 to $4MM!"

What do you like best?

The platform allows me to orchestrate a strategic targeted sales correspondence plan, injected with personalization.

The cadences can be deployed to create multichannel touch point models catered to my buyer personas. I can plan in advance the number of emails and phone calls each prospect will receive and at what intervals.

With these preset activities baked into the platform, I never miss reaching out to my prospects.

These communication sequences optimize opportunity to engage each prospect for that persona’s pain points and patterns.

What do you dislike?

The only feature that I find cumbersome is the process for mass importing prospects from Salesforce to SalesLoft. That said, everything with the platform runs so smooth--this process requires only a few extra steps. In the grand scheme of things, I am still saving massive amounts of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've never used a sales development platform, you're absolutely missing out on tool that will have the biggest impact on your outbound sales program.

I was skeptical when SalesLoft was introduced to our sales team. “Great. Another tool to learn,” I thought. “Is this really going to help me?’

I had been in a slump and was juggling outbound for multiple clients. I gave it a shot.

From Day One, I was a believer. I immediately saw my outreach volume increase. Email opens, clicks and replies skyrocketed and I had better insights into what was working and what wasn’t. The platform helped me develop good prospecting habits that led to consistent and predictable results.

At this company I had $0 in sales prior to using SalesLoft. After using, my sales increased to close to $4MM!

SalesLoft review by Marc J. L.
Marc J. L.

"The ONE AND ONLY Key to scaling and volumizing outreach! "

What do you like best?

- very easy to use, intuitive 'cadence' creation with steps to A/B test different email templates

- seamless integration into salesforce and gmail

- ability to share cadences with peers and colleagues

What do you dislike?

- platform can slow down from time to time especially when automatic tracking is enabled in browser

- click and view tracker tends to track internal email opens

Recommendations to others considering the product

consider contacting Salesloft for hands-on training

Performing step-by-step structured email outreach to merchants who may be too busy for a phone call has been hugely beneficial. Some business problems that I've been able to solve with SalesLoft include helping cut costs and streamlining operations for business owners. Personally, I've realized multi-million dollar revenue generation and sales from using SalesLoft.

SalesLoft review by Heather R.
Heather R.

"Helped me earn a sales promotion in 7 months!"

What do you like best?

SalesLoft has been a lifesaver for our fast growing startup!

I used SalesLoft at a previous organization and learned very quickly how valuable a tool like this can be. If you've ever tried prospecting out of SalesForce, I am sure you know how cumbersome it can get and how easy it is to let a prospect "slip through the cracks" SalesLoft solves that and adds so much more value.

When I joined an early stage startup in May 2017, I was one of the first sales development reps to come aboard. We had no systems in place and no workflow process for prospecting. (aside SalesForce) I immediately reached out to SalesLoft for a demo. (By the way, SL Sales & Support is awesome.) We implemented SL within my first month of employment.

SalesLoft made my life so much easier. I was able to use my previous knowledge of the tool to get our SDR team ramped quickly & efficiently. Adding cadences and importing leads directly from SalesForce to the platform. I was praised by my colleagues for introducing them to such an easy tool to manage their pipelines!

After 7 months, I was promoted to Sales Development Manager. I absolutely give major credit to SalesLoft for helping me reach my goal!!! If it wasn't for SalesLoft, I believe my promotion may not have happened as quickly as it did. You guys make me look like a rockstar! Thank you!

What do you dislike?

Not much! Support is awesome & the platform is great!

On the dashboard, I wish we could call straight down our reminders list. I also wish we could integrate calendars so we could book meetings directly through the platform.

Things we LOVE:

-Built in dialer- easily work in one application to make dials to prospects directly from SL

-Cadence/Workflows- know exactly who to call and when

-Email/Templates/Tracking- Easily create templates and track when a prospects clicks, views, replies

-Integrations- we are able to automate many processes bi-directionally from SalesForce to SalesLoft and vice versa- so we can stay in one place and rest assured that all activities and statuses are updated automatically.

-My reps can stay in one place and track all of their progress, activities and successes

-Analytics help us to determine best call times/email times as well as rep performance

-Call recordings are incredibly useful for Call Trainings and for Account Executives to listen to how the call was positioned

-Recorded Voicemail drop saves SO much time

SalesLoft review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"Noteninja for Sales Teams (startup perspective)"

What do you like best?

I like that you can search for key words/phrases and it has a log of everywhere those words were said in the call recording. Then you can flag specific highlights in the call and mark/label them. Super useful when hitting highlights in internal training, but also when sharing the call externally.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot to dislike! Sometimes the Noteninja "bot" will leave the call if my clients are later than normal to show up to the demo. I'm in an industry where things seem to be running 15 minutes behind at all times, so this happens occasionally.

Simple call/demo recording. Otherwise we wouldn't have a tool to capture the screen recording. We're a startup, so we just haven't even bothered to look into ways to record demos w/ screen capture. Figured it's not worth the investment. But it turns out it totally has been worth the investment. The whole team benefits from learning from each other's demos.

SalesLoft review by Eric S.
Eric S.

"Great tool to automate prospecting"

What do you like best?

Salesloft makes prospecting so much easier. I'll regularly pull cold lists to prospect, and with Salesloft I can create a cadence once, upload my list, and batch send out all the emails. I'll knock out 200 at a time in a matter of seconds. Setting up the cadences and templates initially is also very easy. Took me maybe 20-25 minutes for a 5-touch cadence. So every few days, the next step rolls around, and I just have to click the "send all" button and everything goes. You can schedule this to happen automatically, however we chose not to use that feature at this time.

What do you dislike?

The "open" tracking isn't the best, but none of them are. They work by firing an invisible pixel and when that image is loaded, it counts as an open. Problem is, when I am looking through my sent items in my email, it's firing that pixel and giving a false positive on the opens. Not a huge deal, but wish it was better. The replies are the most important metric anyhow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd buy it for any team I managed who needs to do prospecting. It's not really for opportunity management, so if they don't do prospecting they don't need it. But if they do prospecting, whether cold, warm or hot, it'll help bring in more deals. .

Lack of time for prospecting. We went from prospecting 10-15 new companies a day each, to literally hundreds. When I find a new list, I only make sure no customers are on it, then I upload and send to the rest. Doesn't matter if the email is bad. If it bounces, they'll remove it from the cadence anyway. It saves me a TON of time.

SalesLoft review by Mitchell T.
Mitchell T.

"Webcast notes done right"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to leave notes at strategic points during calls, this provides not only contextual reference points but makes finding relevant key data points in the conversation (or critical takeaways) a snap (without having to review the entire call).

As a very close second, the ability to gauge if I'm talking too much, allowing a prospect to run the call, or hitting the sweet spot of give-and-take.

What do you dislike?

Haven't really found any features yet, or functionality, that I don't like. I can think of a few enhancements to recommendations but so far so good!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ability to sync teams who engage with prospects via demos, sales, recorded calls, webinars etc, sets this platform apart from others. There are other tools out there, even some free one, but the tools built into the noteninja platform make the investment in this tool well worth it! Ease of use, ease of sharing, visibility to conversation trends and topical repos from prospect conversations.... simply great!

Communication between applications engineers and sales, the ability to have access on both sides to field-level data from prospect engagement is literally changing our conversations.

Learn more about SalesLoft

SalesLoft Videos

Learning about SalesLoft?

* We monitor all SalesLoft reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.