Salesloft is one of the best sales enablement tools available in the market today. Beyond the significant boosts to sales productivity, they have a fantastic team that guides you all the way through setup, training, tech support, and implementation, making it easy and enjoyable to do business.
Personally, I like the flexibility of working from a number of different platforms and not being confined to one system/view. In addition, visibility into rep performance and effectiveness has enabled us to tailor our coaching to each individual rep and maximize the team's impact.
Perhaps most importantly, we were able to deploy salesloft to our reps in every country from the US to Canada to the EU and even Hong Kong.
Occasionally, there are little technical glitches that require a refresh of the browser/tab. It's not a big deal and doesn't happen very frequently. The technical support team usually answers emails within 5 minutes so it's easy to troubleshoot in real time if there's ever a question that you need answered.
We purchased Salesloft to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our growing outbound BDR team. As a result, we have realized 125%+ gains in efficiency and significantly decreased onboarding times. Below is the evaluation criteria we used, each of which was a business problem, and Salesloft checked off every box.
1. Ping cycle management – ability to create an automated sequence of calls, emails, and other outreach steps by which to engage with increasing client bases
a. Personalization at scale: not trying to hit 1000 people a day, but rather 100 people with little tweaks to each as appropriate to the prospect/context
2. Local Dial – ability to call other territories/states with the local area code of the prospect
3. Enhanced email tracking – visibility into email opens, clicks, responses, etc.
4. Data/Analytics –
a. Rep activity – visibility into number of calls, emails, etc that each rep was making by day, week, month, and quarter
b. Language effectiveness – A/B testing of various templates and marketing material to put data behind what resonated with clients the most
c. Email and Call windows – data on the best times to call and email each day
5. Intuitive user interface and user experience
6. Salesforce compatibility and process flexibility – seamless logging of rep activities to SFDC and ability to work from different platforms (Salesloft, Salesforce, and Outlook/Gmail)