SALESmanago

SALESmanago Marketing Automation provides an easy to implement next generation solutions that redefine the way traditional marketing tools are used. They are always going above and beyond the expectations regarding the capabilities of email marketing, dynamic & personalized website content, social media marketing, online advertising, and mobile marketing.

Work for SALESmanago?

Learning about SALESmanago?

SALESmanago Reviews

Ask SALESmanago a Question
Showing 65 SALESmanago reviews
SALESmanago review by Miguel Angel N.
Miguel Angel N.

"The highest Benefit / Cost rate!!!"

What do you like best?

I worked with several Marketing Automation Systems and SalesManago is an easy to use platform as well as well integrated among several channels including mobile and social. Its drag and drop and wizard features are great. The Starter Package included within the rent is a great feature. Price simplicity and cost is a great attribute, not having surprises. E-learning Platform and support guide are a great feature. The simplicity of automated processes is really easy to use and very useful.

What do you dislike?

The support is not that great, I am in LATAM and the support in Spanish only work at Europe time. It also claim that has CRM capabilities but its a really poor one. The integration capabilities and its customization is an opportunity area

Recommendations to others considering the product

Validate the primary business objectives you want to accomplish. Is a great B2C but not that great B2B platform.

Lead Generation and opportunity tracking in order to score the hot opportunities and save time in handling low scoring leads.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SALESmanago
SALESmanago review by Dax  P.
Dax P.

"Just a real good program, but the customer service is even better!"

What do you like best?

I like the program for it's ease of use and the way you can automate almost anything. But that's not the best. The best is the support we have. They go above and beyond to fix any issue or help you with setting up. Even for the smalles thing! They way that these guys have helped me out of forest fires, bad emails, or just general advice.

Especially our own project manager is has been amazing. He would even be available outside of office hours... Even though I wouldn't advise it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you need to do extra things for what seems to me should be simpler. But I also know they work round the clock to change and adapt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! And if you need any help, you can ask the company. They're so good at guiding you.

Contact management. Easier way of lead generation and nurtering.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

SALESmanago review by Csaba S.
Csaba S.

"Great value in a complete package"

What do you like best?

You can set SALESmanago up get operational quickly with its comrpehensive, out-of-the-box feature set. The platform is a great choice for SMBs (primarily those, in my opinion), who can not rely on large teams for campaign deployments, but plan to leverage marketing automation extensively. Great for eCommerce too and offers some next gen solutions.

It also comes at a reasonable price, especially considering the wide reange of native features.

What do you dislike?

Some features are limited for my taste in terms of customization and depth, but i am used to enterprise solutions.

It is great for deploying quick-win campaign solutions in the eCommerce sectors for exampple, especially if you can get a webshop integration in place. It offers increased efficiency for digital marketing.

SALESmanago review by Robbert-Eric A.
Robbert-Eric A.

"Affordable Marketing Automation"

What do you like best?

The system is a comprehensive and cohesive unit that encompasses all that you need to start an automated marketing process in an enterprise. It has many features that help you with a scientific approach to data marketing. It has many tools to do a lot of marketing activities and the support is good.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning it is really a lot to handle. The best way to do this is by starting with the basics and build up from there. The on line support is a lot and all topics are explained.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This system empowers enterprises to seriously operate on the on line marketing forum. Affordable, robust, many features and easy to use. I recommend it to all.

We are solving many automated internet marketing challenges for our clients which helps them keep an edge on the market.

SALESmanago review by Sergey B.
Sergey B.

"Complex automation for a good price"

What do you like best?

Automation of every marketing and sales process based on our users’ behavioral and transactional profiles. We have been struggling with adjusting the best, personalized offer to our clients’ needs. It was a revolutionary change for us to automate those processes.

BTW: the green layout is great!

What do you dislike?

It’s so convenient that new functionalities are introduced so often. But I would rather appreciate if you work more on the improvement of the already available features

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer service is good at closing the distance. They are the real people, that stand in opposition to the soulless bureaucracy.

We are within the B2B industry. One of our major problems was to integrate our marketing activities with the sales processes. Thanks to SALESmanago’s lead nurturing and lead scoring programs we can educate leads who are not ready to purchase and our sales team is able to contact them at the best time with the best-tailored offer, automatically.

SALESmanago review by Damian M.
Damian M.

"Powerful, yet complicated tool"

What do you like best?

The huge thing about SalesManago is the amount of possible integrations, automation rules, different scenarios etc.. These guys support eCommerce, Facebook, SMS, beacons and a lot of other services. Price for this package is very nice and you pay for database, not amount of sent emails (which is nice). Client service is pretty good. BUT the best for me is that they're always trying to make new functionalities. They have big roadmap with very exciting ideas, and month by month they make (or try to make) them happen.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, a lot of these cool features aren't working properly. Segmentation is slow, IP reputation is alerting, integration with Magento is very simple and needs a lot of work on your side.

For one example - Creating automation rules was very limited few months ago, but they made new creator which made things good. And they have a lot of these problems - cool functionality, but hard to implement. They also lack educational materials other than live webinars, so if you want to work on your Marketing Automation, you have to do it on your own.

And you have to pay extra fee for implementing dynamic e-mails & you have to wait for few months to get it done by their IT team. Doing it with smart DIY creator would be a lot more useful (even for extra fee).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't mind extra work on your side & you are patient and forgiving go with it. It is not out-of-the-box tool, but can be customized to your needs.

We sent big amount of marketing messages for our customers. It also helps us to personalize our communication.

SALESmanago review by Fotios K.
Fotios K.

"Best features, worst platform and support."

What do you like best?

All the features are great. They offer you the best marketing software.... If it worked....

What do you dislike?

Where do i start.... Their software just does not work. What ever they did, no matter how many hours we talked over skype, allmost nothing worked.

1. They were supposed to give me a dynamic email template the fist 10-15 days. Well... It tooks them 3 months.

2. Can not handle their own unsubscribe links. I have unsubscribed this over 3 times, and i am still getting emails. What to expect after that....

3. My initial project manager, left their company in my first 2 weeks, and NOBODY bothered to let me know or assign my account to someone else. So i was sending skype messages and emails for 10 days with no responce what so ever.

4. No emails were delivered to hotmail users. Now all the emails went out from their server. But when i told them, they instructed ME to send an enquiry to hotmail and see what is happening. How cool is that??? I did it though, and got a responce from hotmail. I forwarded it to them, and guess what they told me. Correct. To contact hotmail again for a problem THEY had. FYI i was sending transactional emails from my server and my own domain and newsletter from another newletter platform and hotmail users got their emails delievered just fine..

4. I have asked them to pause my subscription and reactivate it when they have all their matters sort in order. I am not willing to pay a platform in order for them to debug their issues. I have send emails in early June. And now they have contacted that canceling takes up to am month, blah, blah and requested payment, but hte were very generous and offered me a 50% discount.

5. The responce time is horrible. I would send messages in Skype, and i would get no responce. And when i did, it would answer only 1 of my questions from many more. Same with emails.

We were not willing to give any review, because we thought they have learned from our time together and the mistakes they have made. Obviously they have no idea how bad our experience was, and we want to help them get better. And now that we are looking for a new platform, we understand how important those are to others. The only one that was professional was Pawel Krajewski, and we thank him for that. But this company is a joke. We never want to hear them again, and we are setting them as the worst example to the companies we are searching to cooperate right now. (activecampaign-exponea-dotmailer)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look out there for a better platform. And no matter what they offer. Pick some platform that can deliver what it promises.

None. Just lost 3 motnhs of our time.

SALESmanago review by Mateusz O.
Mateusz O.

"Leatherman Multitool for Sales and Marketing"

What do you like best?

SALESmanago is an cross functional tool for driving sales and marketing teams. Strong amount of functionalities allow you to get endless combinations to automize not only your marketing but also sales team. Because of huge number of rady to go integrations I did not had to resign from any other tools that we have used so far.

I like the number of publications they produce so You not only buy a tool but they personally help you with quick start (a human being not series of onboarding messages from Intercom) but a lot of knowledge.

What do you dislike?

The amount of possibilities sometimes make you depressed how to drive your sales and marketing team perfect :)

Marketing and Sales funnel. Prospecting and qualifying SQLs.

SALESmanago review by Przemyslaw G.
Przemyslaw G.

"Complete solution for SMB's, good suite for ecommerce"

What do you like best?

Quick implementation thanks to a lot of ready too use plugins and integration with Google Tag Manager

Simple to use wizards for every basic process you will need to implement like, live chat, landing pages & popups, abandoned carts, dynamic e-mails, and webpush notifications.

Excellent wysiwyg drag&drop email designer with good deliverability. Complete behaviour & transactions monitoring in real time for both identified and anonymous users.

A lot of edducation materials and trainings.

What do you dislike?

There is so much data, that it sometimes overcrowds me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not have.

Main benefits:

- increased conversion of anonymous users

- increased perfomance on email marketing efforts

(mainly dynamic content/offers based on contact behaviour)

- intresting conversions on webpushes and facebook ads

SALESmanago review by Janusz K.
Janusz K.

"Quite good tool for marketing automation, yet with lots of bugs"

What do you like best?

The most useful feature of SALESmanago is its automation - where you can configure reactions based on the actions of the users (like opening e-mail, visiting certain website page, getting certain score or filling out the form). It helps marketers to do more without loads of work. Since our company is from Poland and SALESmanago is from Poland their customer service is very good for us.

What do you dislike?

SALESmanage has constant problems with bugs - especially with the mailing creator (WYSIWYG editor). It does not have source editor, provides small functionality and customization options. The service provider makes changes without tests or lack of tests, so you can run into a bug easily. If you consider use it to send your mailings often - it is not a good system - customer support is kind, but they lack of technical knowledge and when ask they pass problems to tech team which works slooooowly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should try it - since there's a month for free. It has good features and in the future can be good tool, but keep in mind, that technical aspects are not well maintained.

The app makes your marketing more automatic and human-independent. You can send e-mail automatically based on the actions of the clients in your system/website/application. You can focus on planning more, while daily work is done without your attention.

SALESmanago review by David P.
David P.

"Useful information but not so user-friendly interface"

What do you like best?

The great thing about SalesManago is that we can finally track what our leads are doing ON our site. Once a visitor enters their email address, SalesManago starts tracking their behavior across the entire site. This can be super useful to understand customer behavior.

Plus, it's one of the most affordable marketing automation solutions out there.

What do you dislike?

The overall interface isn't so intuitive. The email tool doesn't make sense to me yet. Instead of creating one template to use over and over, I have to create a new template for EACH email. Plus, there are a LOT of fields and dropdown menus.

The landing page tool doesn't create the most attractive pages. And somehow the drag-and-drop email creator doesn't work with the standard email tool.

The rules can also get complicated. For example, when I want to track a funnel, instead of simply listing what page contacts should visit in order to be added to a new portion of the funnel, I have to create a NEW automation rule (in a different part of the software), then go back and notify that when this rule is triggered, THEN add the contact to the new funnel portion. There are a lot of in between steps involved that I feel could be simplified.

Looking to track user behavior and create automated email campaigns.

SALESmanago review by Monika B.
Monika B.

"A tool with a lot of opportunities"

What do you like best?

SALESmanago is very useful for user's segmentation and marketing automation. I couldn’t have used all functionalities connected with automation yet, but I have to admit that the opportunities in this area are huge. And what's also important, customer service resolves smaller problems very quickly.

What do you dislike?

I think that a dynamic content as the pop ups could give more opportunities of targetting it. Also an interface could be more user-friendly, but SALESmanago tries to improve it slowly.

In my work, the tool is useful especially in sending targeted e-mailis to the specific groups. Possibility of doing A/B test is also helpful and gives me an opportunity to improve the content of e-mails and sending properties.

SALESmanago review by Kamila G.
Kamila G.

"Advanced Marketing Automation at reasonable price "

What do you like best?

Automation of almost all marketing and sales activities and actions in one tool combined with customers' behaviour and transaction history.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there is nothing to complain about, but a large number of functions can be overwhelming at first for unexperienced users.

We recommend and implemented Sales Manago both at B2B and B2C companies and we find it always helpful. We colud talk about advantages for hours, but I think the best recommendation is to say that thanks to SM we help our customers generate more valuable leads, who become loyal customers faster and are dealt with more efficient way thanks to closer cooperation of sales and marketing departments.

SALESmanago review by Administrator

"Fruitful cooperation"

What do you like best?

-Dynamic emails with custom recommendation schemes

-Segmentation

-Frequent updates with new features

-Dynamic lead generation

-Omnichannel

What do you dislike?

-To send SMS messages it is necessary to integrate with external SMS gate

Recommendations to others considering the product

-Think about strategy and key points

-Try to do not implement all features at one time

-Track effectiveness of campaings and modify it (time of sending emails etc.)

-Sign up for some webinars/e-learning to learn how to use particluar parts of the system

Automation a process of sending dynamic, targeted emails (dynamic email after visit, saving abandoned carts),

Segmentation of database (behavioral and transactional - RFM Analytics is so simple but effective tool),

Email, SMS, web push campaigns,

Improve B2B process (by tracking b2b partners),

Lead generation (we created dedicated application to generate leads by downloading a walllpapers - SALESmanago not only gathering new clients but also send dynamic email with recommendations connected with designs that the clent download),

Conversion rate from abandoned emails cart - 10%

SALESmanago review by Agency
Agency

"Best marketing automation software for ecommerce and B2B"

What do you like best?

Usability, clean interface. You will find yourself working in blink. We used other platforms and with SALESmanago we were able to have our strategy in place and working in less than a month whereas in the past it took months before we could get anything done.

What do you dislike?

Dynamic content on the web, email or form requires some technical knowledge. They are implementing wizards to address tihs inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering the implementation of a marketing automation platform don't make any decision withouth first checking SALESmanago you will find great performance at a reasonable price.

In ecommerce we are able to increase conversion rates over 400%. Personalized emails and website makes a difference for the customer. We get a clear view and understanding of the value and loyalty of the customer thanks to the fantastic RFM integration that we were not able to find anywhere else.

SALESmanago review by milena m.
milena m.

"Salesmanago review - Milena Machaod"

What do you like best?

It has loats of integrations with other programs and big choice of automation rules with many settings available.

What do you dislike?

There is no possibility of doing dynamic e-mails without paying extra fee for this service. And this feature is hiper efective in terms of conversion. Second point: the webinars are not available to watch after, only in real time - they should be recorded and available for ex. on youtube channel so we can see it when we can.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Follow news and take part of webinars organized by the company. Once there is a lot of options for avilable it´s complicated to learn everything only from the online guide. You will have loats of questions for sure.

following customer preferences - personalized e-mails, all type of newsletters, online contact forms.

SALESmanago review by Sylwia W.
Sylwia W.

"My review "

What do you like best?

I like the price for what it offers. And I really appreciate the customer support - sometimes better, sometimes worst, but it's there any time I need. And we got our personal advisor and supervisor, that's what we call customer care :)

What do you dislike?

The platform suffers bugs - and that's actually the biggest, yet only minus for now

It helps to analyze web traffic, helps to target our messages well

I got some deeper knowledge of all the huge database that we manage

It helps to tag and sort our great, great database!

SALESmanago review by Kinga R.
Kinga R.

"The system made our work more effective and less time-consuming with the best results possible!"

What do you like best?

Creating emails, newsletters, dynamic website content, pop-ups was never that easy. The system provides professional help in case of any problems - experienced customer service employees as well as support website. It helped us to develop our business.

What do you dislike?

SALESmanago provides a wide range of features what may be overwhelming at first but eventually really easy to manage.

Newsletters, emails, website content, pop-ups.

SALESmanago review by Quynh L.
Quynh L.

"Customer Service is slow, Automation system does not work properly"

What do you like best?

There are lots of great features that we can utilize for CRM and email retargetting. Salesmanago pricing is also good compared with their competitors, so if your company is an SME and have a restrained budget then I'd recommend SalesManago.

What do you dislike?

That being said, the system does not work properly. Automation rules only work 70-80%. Also, we have been struggling with integrating Salesmanago and other platforms like Facebook, Microsoft Dynamics and there have always been error/bugs. Worst thing is their Customer Service just didn't pay enough attention to help. We have to continuously pushing for response to our queries thru webchat, Skype chat, email etc., up to a point that we are tired and considering of switching to other platform like Hubspot or Marketo even though price is triple.

Marketing automation for an e-commerce website. Benefits: better understanding of our customer.

SALESmanago review by Donatella A.
Donatella A.

"Effective Marketing Automation for B2B"

What do you like best?

It helps to follow lead through different channels. It is perfect where marketing offices have few dedicated account

What do you dislike?

E-mail editor is not as simple as mailchimp for example, however it works well

Recommendations to others considering the product

affordable and scalable. Perfect to learn and to implement step by step without budget efforts

Allignement of contents on all channels and tools. Now it is easy to publish information and contents on all our channels and have clear what is performing best and what our prospects enjoy

SALESmanago review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Very useful tool to build our sales funnel and marketing automation"

What do you like best?

The email creator works very well.

Also the tagging system is nice, to be able to send emails very easily to contacts with specific tagging.

The automation rules are also easy to implement.

And I very much like the help from my contacts at Salesmanago for email support and webinars.

What do you dislike?

It's annoying that in the list of 'sent emails analytics' you can't see the addressees (or tags of the addressees) but only the title of the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is really great for smaller companies with a smaller marketing budget, because salesmanago really provides all the functionality that you would want from larger companies such as Hubspot and marketo but then much cheaper.

We want to fill our sales funnel through inbound marketing. We're using Salesmanago to monitor our contacts and to send emails to them.

SALESmanago review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Personalization, Automation, Saving - a single tool perfect recipe"

What do you like best?

Since we have a B2B type of business, it is extremely important for us to capture as many leads as we can and to nurture them until they become customers and loyal customers. SALESmanago is the most complete tool I have ever found until now. Practically, it gives us an overview of the prospects in one place that allows us to send personalized offers, to the right person, at the right time.

What do you dislike?

The third-party integrations are just a few. I would rather like a friendlier tool, considering that they always require an IT team. In this way, the implementation process would be much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend SALESmanago for both B2B e-Commerce business and B2C. The advantage is that you have a free trial month, time that you can use to understand in detail the admin panel and to figure out the many benefits it has.

Since it monitors 360o the behavior of each site’s contact, we use SALESmanago to personalize customer communication. It automatically segments contacts depending on what product or service from the site attracted the contact interest and also the repeated visits’ time. Being a marketing automation tool, it significantly simplifies the working time and saves a lot of resources.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Powerful Marketing Automation Solution Backed by Solid Professional Support"

What do you like best?

SALESManago is more than a software tool.

The ethos of the company, the staff who work there and support, advise etc. are all part of the package that is second to none in the marketplace. Our agency have partnered with SALESManago due to the positive experiences we have had and the high end quality that the software solution gives us/our customers.

Highly Recommended!

What do you dislike?

That more of our customers haven't YET signed up for the product to drive up their business' online performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the 30 day trial period, then see for your self. The team will be there all the way with you and I can almost guarantee that you will move to the full solution within the month! Please do not hesitate to contact me or my team at Sparks4Growth Ltd. to talk through our experiences.

Work flow automation, re-marketing, ensuring that the customer is engaged at the correct stage of their buying cycle in a positive manner --> SALESManago facilitates the way to solve all this!

SALESmanago review by Internal Consultant in Telecommunications
Internal Consultant in Telecommunications

"Great automation system"

What do you like best?

SALESManago is a great automation tool, very easy to use and adapt to the company's needs. I greatly recommend it, for it has multiple systems you can use at the same time and a great opportunity to combine different messages for different client segments. For now we are using only the e-mail automation which allows us to build our own newsletters with a drag and drop tool but we are looking forward to expand our module and use the platform at its maximum capacity. No matter the dimensions of the business it is always easy and you can use it as often as you need and gives you great insights and reports.

In terms of learning about the platform or questions and curiosities that come along we are depending with the best advice on our account manager Karol Urban, who is always very prompt and gives us al the insights and also a very comprehensive overview on our future development results and who is always keeping us up to date to everything new which is suitable for our business, too.

What do you dislike?

No observations to make regarding dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SalesManago offers a wide range of marketing automation tools : email marketing, mobile marketing, website marketing, social media marketing, CRM, which combined for sure will give great results.

In terms of results we saw an increase in traffic as well as in sales but we are only using e-mail marketing for the moment.

Constant communication and targeted offerings to our clients and potential clients.

SALESmanago review by Karla M.
Karla M.

"The best way to automatiza your marketing"

What do you like best?

Love the way you can see the behavior of the customers on the site, and then send personalized emails to them, great way to increase convertions

What do you dislike?

at the beggining is a bit complicated to use the dashboard, as is very complete with a lot of options, but we had the customer team support that helps us to get it

The way you send email campaigns, we used to send the same email to all our database, but now we can personalize wich email every customer receive

SALESmanago review by Paolo C.
Paolo C.

"Many functions, all integrated. The perfect software for Marketing Automation!"

What do you like best?

The number of functions available and all integrated with each other.

What do you dislike?

The software is very powerful and full of functions, it can happen occasionally some small bug that is always solved in a very short time.

With the SALESmanago software, we have been able to develop, with a single software, a complete ecosystem for our marketing automation. Our sales funnel is now a tool that can automatically convert a large number of leads. All marketing tools work together in an organic way.

SALESmanago review by Boleslaw D.
Boleslaw D.

"Great tool and superb customer service!"

What do you like best?

The tool is complex. Fills our CRM needs, marketing automation and mailing solution. Great help with email alerts for monitored contacts and overall marketing automation that makes sales team work easier. Mailing tool is also nice&easy with A/B tests available. Also, what is personally important for me its Made in Poland (=quality and great customer support)! I love sending emails via proxy settings (via regular email client, but with stats visible and marketing automation doable depending on the read/clicked status.

What do you dislike?

UX and the way certain rules work (or don't) needs to be fixed. Some issues at the customer service are taking a lot of time to be fixed. The tool is quite new, so some things don't work yet as they are expected, but most are quickly being fixed when reported. When sending a lot of emails, queues are causing delays in email deliverability and sometimes dynamically generated links stop working for some odd reason and there are no tools to automatically show it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you delegate on person within a company that will work with a customer manager from SALESmanago. Not everyone within your organisation even needs to have their access to it (they can use email alerts). Also, weekly webinars are a great thing!

Marketing automation - scoring and email alerts when a monitored customer views important pages (i.e. offer). We are using SALESmanago as our main CRM, so no other tools are required here, although the CRM is yet quite simple&limited.

"Opinia"

What do you like best?

Od około dwóch lat, wykorzystuję system Sales Manago w działaniach marketingowych, system proponuje wiele rozwiązań i możliwości. Ogromną korzyścią z punktu widzenia Klienta jest wsparcie opiekuna, którym w tym przypadku była właśnie Kasia Kluk.

Współpraca pełna meteorytyki, wymiany doświadczeń, ciekawych pomysłów i rozwiązań. Kasia z chęcią poznaje procesy, które są realizowane wewnątrz organizacji, skrupulatnie zadaje pytania i wyszukuje rozwiązania pomagające realizować cel biznesowy.

Współpraca z Kasią napędza do dalszych działań i jest inspiracją do poszukiwania nowych rozwiązań.

What do you dislike?

SALES manago dostarcza tak wiele rozwiązań i tylko ograniczony czas by wszystkie je poznać, co powoduje marketingowy niedosyt.

SALESmanago rozwiązuje wiele problemów biznesowych, na różnych płaszczyznach, komunikacyjnej, leadowej, innowacyjności i usprawnień w działaniach online.

SALESmanago review by Tomasz J.
Tomasz J.

"Salesmanago helps exceed Customer expectations"

What do you like best?

Working with Salesmanago means for me knowing better my potential Customers, their preferences and needs. It helps me to personalize my market communication , what at the end leads to better conversion and brand loyalty. Their latest developments in the area of web personalisation and lead generation give to us strong competitive advantage, against other hotels, but also distribution channels.

What do you dislike?

As marketing automation develops so fast, and Salesmanago closely follows the trends, you really need dedicated resources to make most of it, but at the end it pays off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As Salesmanago is really a complex and powerful tool, it makes sense to dedicate certain amount of time and resources to properly set-up the system and all the features, even if sometimes it seems very time consuming. It's good to use their references and case studies, to see, what they can offer to your industry.

We automated communication with our Customers, what was a chalenge in the past, taking into consideration we are doing business in 5 different countries, and several market segments. Having properly set-up on e-mail distribution, we build stronger relation with our Guest, but also managed to recover certain amount of abandoned bookings.

SALESmanago review by Ludwig K.
Ludwig K.

"ebusiness for furnituredealer"

What do you like best?

perfect 360° look to your customers - what is he visiting on your homepage, how does he read your email. easy to use for all your internetmarketing + sozial media

What do you dislike?

you have to learn to use it. a lot of different tools make a big programm - you have to work step by step!

Recommendations to others considering the product

there is no possibility to make a good internetmarketing without salesmanage. - or you only have to sent emails....

nurgering our interests to good customers - warm up old customers

SALESmanago review by Maciej S.
Maciej S.

"SALESmanago tool"

What do you like best?

The possibility to synchronize this tool with many CMS systems and Social platforms like Facebook. Using the system is very simple and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

On the first impression the tool seems to be complicated. Without training in the form of workshops user do not know where to start and how to configure the system.

Sending targeted mailings to very well-defined groups with individual content.

Study results and conclusions. Providing the most accurate of Content for the user.

SALESmanago review by Executive Sponsor in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Executive Sponsor in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Great for a retail ecommerce, more tricky for non-standard product"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of first implementation. The architecture of the system that differentiates information about users, (events) transactions and tags - each operational enought to build rules around them.

What do you dislike?

That a lot of "simple" functions that should work out of the box has bugs or stops working suddenly - preventing a dispatch of emails (without alerting us that it didn't work) from going out, and eventually loss of money. System is buggy and for non-standard products needs a lot of very specialized work (both for client and salesmanago crew) to get some stuff up and running.

All newsletter communication - both general and marketing automation.

Solving client retention issues, solving marketing automation communication for a very particular and often changing product.

SALESmanago review by Indra J.
Indra J.

"Seamless Marketing Automation Tools with Affordable Price"

What do you like best?

One complete tools to help us manage inbound marketing, customer relation as well as leads nurturing.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't provide a feature to manage the daily scheduling for social media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No wonder why Salesmanago managed to be number 1 in Europe for marketing automation tools, it helps a lot.

CRM for companies, ease data base management, and leads nurturing and better personalization

SALESmanago review by Sergio S.
Sergio S.

"Th best tool for Marketers going to excellence"

What do you like best?

Friendly, with lots of modules let us to manage basically all the digital journey with customers. Excellent tools for lead nurturing and eCommerce and good support in different languages. Prices fits very well between small to medium companies lets them to adopt new Automated Marketing processes.

What do you dislike?

Not having integration with Gmail to handle standard emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend this platform due to their features, affordable prices and support

Need to capture and engage new prospects.

SALESmanago review by Syed Fawad Ali S.
Syed Fawad Ali S.

"SALESmanago a game changer in your business!"

What do you like best?

It reduces your work and do the intelligent marketing for your business. Same goes with Email marketing and CRM. Like every new thing, always takes some time to learn, same like SALESmanago, once done, You will see the benifits. Really glad that i came to know about the SALESmanago, Which has made my job easier. Simply amazing!

What do you dislike?

CRM & Contact Management, eMail Marketing and eMail Marketing & CRM are free whereas there is slightly a big jump in prices for Marketing Automation.

Sending the Newsletter and tracking the client for sales activity was a difficult job, This problem has been solved now using SALESmanago.

SALESmanago review by Administrator in Translation and Localization
Administrator in Translation and Localization

"Very helpful for automating sales and marketing departments"

What do you like best?

Prefedined templates and very good online documentation. They cover pop-ups, microsites, newsletters or SMS-send out. So fat we are evaluating the software but it looks very promising.

What do you dislike?

Too complicated GUI/menus. It would be great to have the features better structured, e.g. through the out-of-box wizzards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read as many manuals as possible.

Hire a good IT-guy who will take care of implementation.

Thing about your business goals and start implementation step by step, covering more and more business activities.

Salesmanago can optimize sales and marketing efforts thus cutting the unnecessary costs related to the routine manual tasks.

SALESmanago review by Hector A.
Hector A.

"Buena herramienta de Marketing Automation, con un precio muy competitivo."

What do you like best?

Si necesitas un software para automatizar la relación con tus clientes, esta es tu herramienta. SALESmanago te permite medir los envíos que realizas a tus leads, hacerles un seguimiento y hacer un scoring y poner en marcha el nurturing para poderlos segmentar y mejorar tus relaciones con ellos. Atraerlos a las marcas para vender y fidelizar.

What do you dislike?

Aun no está disponible en castellano/español, creo que ya están trabajando en ello pero aún no esta totalmente traducido.

La automatización de la relación con los clientes ahora es posible de una forma sencilla y práctica

SALESmanago review by Vadasz Z.
Vadasz Z.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

A was amazed how well went the integration process.

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit high for a small business.

This tool saved us a ton of time on development side.

SALESmanago review by Małgorzata D.
Małgorzata D.

"This software is great for your first step i marketing automation."

What do you like best?

From my side, the support is the best. Every time when I had problem my personal consultant found time for me.

What do you dislike?

Dashboard has to much possibilietes. There shoulb be basic version - step by step.

I don't have to remember - when should I send mail to my prospect. The rules matrix is awesome

SALESmanago review by Executive Sponsor in Education Management
Executive Sponsor in Education Management

"High hopes, mediocre results"

What do you like best?

The fact that it allows to segment target populations.

What do you dislike?

Too many emails sent end up in spam, the administrative panel seems very complicated, confusing and user-unfriendly, the customer service consultants change too often and aren't as helpful as they should be, sometimes even plain incompetent. There were also bugs in the system itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it very carefully in every possible way before you commit.

In general, the system haven't solved our problems and we haven't seen too many benefits, actually it added more work due to its complexity.

SALESmanago review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"SalesManago - review "

What do you like best?

I really like the automation processes, a way of taging user into groups and showing personalized content to them.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I can't find any serious disadvantages. I had some problems with editing pop-up banners and contact forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SalesManago is a really good choice If your company has problem with customer list managing, personalized mailings or defining the value of the leads.

First of all, personalized mailing lists and tracking leads from advertising campaigns. In the end, we finally know which contacts are ready for purchase.

"Disasterous support"

What do you like best?

Nice looking advertising and sales presentation

What do you dislike?

When you start cooperate with them like horror movie. They charge you wrong, dont want to fix problems into account, blackmails with invoices, prolongue and dont want to stop contract (with plan to send you as many invoices you can). Sales person who sale you account redirect you on totally other persons as accont managers, make excuses and responding time in week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

avoid

Go away.

SALESmanago review by Reina M.
Reina M.

"Best CRM and Marketing Automation Tool"

What do you like best?

Before implementing the marketing automation system we had very low conversion rate. We have observed 400% growth of users' engagement in email marketing with personalized emails.

What do you dislike?

Once I had a problem with the email creator, and the guy on the helpline and he couldn't help me immediatelly, Fortunatelly he found the answer and recalled me in a half an hour.

My main problems were low ORs and CTRs, and 1-to-1 personalized emails were the solution.

"Very usefull"

What do you like best?

Automation processes and segmentation of customers

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike really but the support pages could use a update

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recomend this product for e-commerce, and smb

We use SALESmanago in our lead generation and sales process

SALESmanago review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Using it for my clients"

What do you like best?

Cost effective marketing automation tool with many great features. It gives an opportunity for marketing automation and even for using dynamic content in automated campaigns, banners etc.

What do you dislike?

Too many features that one can be lost. I recommend to use 3rd party partner to get best results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. You can quit on monthly basis.

Multichannel marketing automation and dynamic content in campaigns. Making marketing campaign more relevant and successfull

SALESmanago review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising

"very useful software"

What do you like best?

My experience with this software is full of positive aspects. Support team is always very helpful.

What do you dislike?

There are many updates. Sometimes it is difficult to keep up with them. But it is rather the advantage than disadvantage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone should try SalesManago

Better contact with clients and so many features which help you do this. It's really helpful that I have web push notification, live chat, email marketing, CRM in one place

SALESmanago review by Zbigniew M.
Zbigniew M.

"Semi CRM "

What do you like best?

All contacts in one place; really this is it

What do you dislike?

Email editor for non IT people; Email editor for non IT people

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to see email editor at least on level like Freshman or better. Just look at Canva.com and you get the idea I have in mind. I don't need to me photo editor hero to produce good quality graphic info - I would love to see the same with your email machine while it still looks like assembler..

Email marketing, contact with clients via email

SALESmanago review by Jozef B.
Jozef B.

"sales manago"

What do you like best?

Complexity of the system. The only solution i need for managing marketing and sales activities.

What do you dislike?

You need to study quite a lot, to be able to use all the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with some partner to build the content strategy. Without that you can not fully use it.

You know your visitors by their email. You know what is this exact person interesting in.

SALESmanago review by Drahusa B.
Drahusa B.

"This tool meets my expectations in all aspects"

What do you like best?

It can serve for the multiple purpose: email drip and lead nurturing campaigns, alert setting, customer profiling and segmentation (and many more).

What do you dislike?

Basically I see no "cons" while using SALESmanago. They give what they promise.

I have better contact with my existing customers, and I have noticed engagement increasement. Moreover this product makes aquiring the new leads easier.

SALESmanago review by Marcin M.
Marcin M.

"Simple, Smart and Sexy"

What do you like best?

- easy to use and implement

- lead generation-oriented tool

- self-service

- cool support people

- lot of possibilities

What do you dislike?

- hard to combine with an existing CRM

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try & Buy :)

Automation of a lot of simple tasks,

Analytics including specific, personal data

Using as part of many marketing campaigns

Lead Generation

SALESmanago review by Kofi S.
Kofi S.

"Salesmanago Review"

What do you like best?

What i like about this platform is your ability to manage all your campaigns ( email, marketing, social media) and analytics under one administrative umbrella. No need for several log ins. Saves time.

What do you dislike?

Email templates: we need more media templates to engage our customers

Marketing:

We have began test calls and our customers are gradually understanding the concepts

SALESmanago review by Dariusz K.
Dariusz K.

"BEST"

What do you like best?

All aplications in one place. Quick ang good help

What do you dislike?

Brak drobnych funkcjonalności ułatwiających prace

Recommendations to others considering the product

Patiently implement step by step

New leads from my websites.

SALESmanago review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"It just works. Easy and simple. "

What do you like best?

The suport is really good. They are online 24/7.

What do you dislike?

Somtimes after system update system is not working right. But its easy to correct i just contact suport.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it.

We send every day email to 10.000 clients. Its cheap and fast.

SALESmanago review by Ivan A.
Ivan A.

"Great marketing and sales tool for B2B, B2C and E-commerce"

What do you like best?

All marketing tools and functionality integrated in the one dashboard.

What do you dislike?

The most powerful futures are not included in the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To have a real benefit from the platform you need to be experienced marketer with technical background.

Advance lead management process implemented in all communications channels.

SALESmanago review by Gerhard B.
Gerhard B.

"Marketing Automation at it´s best!"

What do you like best?

Great System which I can truly recommend. Outstanding Support by the Salesmanago Team!!!!

What do you dislike?

IN the beginning it was a bit tricky to set up but since they changed the UI it became much handier.

Building Sales Funnels for my Clients

SALESmanago review by Robert K.
Robert K.

"Almost 1 year"

What do you like best?

Email Creator, Analytics Dashboards and Event Management

What do you dislike?

Customer Support can be better - even quick contact but I was waiting for the answer to my problem about 2 days.

Increasing number of open and click rates of our emails.

SALESmanago review by Mateusz P.
Mateusz P.

"Opina o SALESmaago"

What do you like best?

I can use many differents tools to impove email and website marketing

What do you dislike?

There is no function dedicated to our type of clients

we solving problems ...

SALESmanago review by Andrzej S.
Andrzej S.

"Really effective tool"

What do you like best?

If you are looking for a way to get effective business solution to transform leads in loyalty customers SALESManago will be best choice.

What do you dislike?

This is really great solution for any kind of company.

E-commerce

SALESmanago review by Vanya A.
Vanya A.

"Very good tool"

What do you like best?

There are lot of great features. Using the system is very simple and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I can't find any disadvantages.

Looking to track user behavior. An automated email campaigns.

SALESmanago review by Tomasz W.
Tomasz W.

"Hudge opportunities"

What do you like best?

a lot of opportunities - its challenging but worth to make a partnership. very supportive team

What do you dislike?

my internal barriers :) every thing works very good

Recommendations to others considering the product

do not consider - act immidietly

I lead e-shop and it helps me to improve communication with the customers

SALESmanago review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

" Being a newcomer to marketing-automation businesses I thought that it may be difficult. I was wrong"

What do you like best?

I was introduced to SALESmanago a year ago and I can say that I have been very pleased with my decision to move forward. Being a newcomer to internet-based marketing-automation businesses I thought that it may be very difficult to get my ideas across to SALESmanago and have them converted into a tangible and visible effects. I was wrong.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. Everything is percect.

Solutions in marketing automation in e-commerce.

"Truely awsome"

What do you like best?

The tools Sales Manago use to automate sales processes for us are truely awsome!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything to dislike Sales manago really.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the tool you need for the European market!

Unburden tasks. Lower cost and increase sales.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great marketing automation tool"

What do you like best?

I like the deliverability of the e-mails and the marketing automation features.

What do you dislike?

The support team can be faster. The rest is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great value/ price relation.

Marketing consulting. I use a lot the automation features.

SALESmanago review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"I use SalesManago mainly to send mailings and newsletters."

What do you like best?

Easy to understand navigation and many ways to automate processes.

What do you dislike?

Managing contacts by tag sometimes does not work properly.

Mailing to end customers and newsletters to business partners.

SALESmanago review by Agency in Retail
Agency in Retail

"Support / feedback"

What do you like best?

Natalia is a very very very helpful person! I'm very glad that we could work together.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's time-consuming to solve non-standard technical problems.

Segmentation, one-to-one automated communication

Learning about SALESmanago?

* We monitor all SALESmanago reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.