SALESmanago

SALESmanago Marketing Automation provides an easy to implement next generation solutions that redefine the way traditional marketing tools are used. They are always going above and beyond the expectations regarding the capabilities of email marketing, dynamic & personalized website content, social media marketing, online advertising, and mobile marketing.

Work for SALESmanago?

Learning about SALESmanago?

SALESmanago Reviews

Ask SALESmanago a Question
Showing 63 SALESmanago reviews
SALESmanago review by <span>Miguel Angel N.</span>
Miguel Angel N.

"The highest Benefit / Cost rate!!!"

What do you like best?

I worked with several Marketing Automation Systems and SalesManago is an easy to use platform as well as well integrated among several channels including mobile and social. Its drag and drop and wizard features are great. The Starter Package included within the rent is a great feature. Price simplicity and cost is a great attribute, not having surprises. E-learning Platform and support guide are a great feature. The simplicity of automated processes is really easy to use and very useful.

What do you dislike?

The support is not that great, I am in LATAM and the support in Spanish only work at Europe time. It also claim that has CRM capabilities but its a really poor one. The integration capabilities and its customization is an opportunity area

Recommendations to others considering the product

Validate the primary business objectives you want to accomplish. Is a great B2C but not that great B2B platform.

Lead Generation and opportunity tracking in order to score the hot opportunities and save time in handling low scoring leads.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SALESmanago
SALESmanago review by <span>Csaba S.</span>
Csaba S.

"Great value in a complete package"

What do you like best?

You can set SALESmanago up get operational quickly with its comrpehensive, out-of-the-box feature set. The platform is a great choice for SMBs (primarily those, in my opinion), who can not rely on large teams for campaign deployments, but plan to leverage marketing automation extensively. Great for eCommerce too and offers some next gen solutions.

It also comes at a reasonable price, especially considering the wide reange of native features.

What do you dislike?

Some features are limited for my taste in terms of customization and depth, but i am used to enterprise solutions.

It is great for deploying quick-win campaign solutions in the eCommerce sectors for exampple, especially if you can get a webshop integration in place. It offers increased efficiency for digital marketing.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

SALESmanago review by <span>Robbert-Eric A.</span>
Robbert-Eric A.

"Affordable Marketing Automation"

What do you like best?

The system is a comprehensive and cohesive unit that encompasses all that you need to start an automated marketing process in an enterprise. It has many features that help you with a scientific approach to data marketing. It has many tools to do a lot of marketing activities and the support is good.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning it is really a lot to handle. The best way to do this is by starting with the basics and build up from there. The on line support is a lot and all topics are explained.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This system empowers enterprises to seriously operate on the on line marketing forum. Affordable, robust, many features and easy to use. I recommend it to all.

We are solving many automated internet marketing challenges for our clients which helps them keep an edge on the market.

SALESmanago review by <span>Sergey B.</span>
Sergey B.

"Complex automation for a good price"

What do you like best?

Automation of every marketing and sales process based on our users’ behavioral and transactional profiles. We have been struggling with adjusting the best, personalized offer to our clients’ needs. It was a revolutionary change for us to automate those processes.

BTW: the green layout is great!

What do you dislike?

It’s so convenient that new functionalities are introduced so often. But I would rather appreciate if you work more on the improvement of the already available features

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer service is good at closing the distance. They are the real people, that stand in opposition to the soulless bureaucracy.

We are within the B2B industry. One of our major problems was to integrate our marketing activities with the sales processes. Thanks to SALESmanago’s lead nurturing and lead scoring programs we can educate leads who are not ready to purchase and our sales team is able to contact them at the best time with the best-tailored offer, automatically.

SALESmanago review by <span>Damian M.</span>
Damian M.

"Powerful, yet complicated tool"

What do you like best?

The huge thing about SalesManago is the amount of possible integrations, automation rules, different scenarios etc.. These guys support eCommerce, Facebook, SMS, beacons and a lot of other services. Price for this package is very nice and you pay for database, not amount of sent emails (which is nice). Client service is pretty good. BUT the best for me is that they're always trying to make new functionalities. They have big roadmap with very exciting ideas, and month by month they make (or try to make) them happen.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, a lot of these cool features aren't working properly. Segmentation is slow, IP reputation is alerting, integration with Magento is very simple and needs a lot of work on your side.

For one example - Creating automation rules was very limited few months ago, but they made new creator which made things good. And they have a lot of these problems - cool functionality, but hard to implement. They also lack educational materials other than live webinars, so if you want to work on your Marketing Automation, you have to do it on your own.

And you have to pay extra fee for implementing dynamic e-mails & you have to wait for few months to get it done by their IT team. Doing it with smart DIY creator would be a lot more useful (even for extra fee).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't mind extra work on your side & you are patient and forgiving go with it. It is not out-of-the-box tool, but can be customized to your needs.

We sent big amount of marketing messages for our customers. It also helps us to personalize our communication.

SALESmanago review by <span>Fotios K.</span>
Fotios K.

"Best features, worst platform and support."

What do you like best?

All the features are great. They offer you the best marketing software.... If it worked....

What do you dislike?

Where do i start.... Their software just does not work. What ever they did, no matter how many hours we talked over skype, allmost nothing worked.

1. They were supposed to give me a dynamic email template the fist 10-15 days. Well... It tooks them 3 months.

2. Can not handle their own unsubscribe links. I have unsubscribed this over 3 times, and i am still getting emails. What to expect after that....

3. My initial project manager, left their company in my first 2 weeks, and NOBODY bothered to let me know or assign my account to someone else. So i was sending skype messages and emails for 10 days with no responce what so ever.

4. No emails were delivered to hotmail users. Now all the emails went out from their server. But when i told them, they instructed ME to send an enquiry to hotmail and see what is happening. How cool is that??? I did it though, and got a responce from hotmail. I forwarded it to them, and guess what they told me. Correct. To contact hotmail again for a problem THEY had. FYI i was sending transactional emails from my server and my own domain and newsletter from another newletter platform and hotmail users got their emails delievered just fine..

4. I have asked them to pause my subscription and reactivate it when they have all their matters sort in order. I am not willing to pay a platform in order for them to debug their issues. I have send emails in early June. And now they have contacted that canceling takes up to am month, blah, blah and requested payment, but hte were very generous and offered me a 50% discount.

5. The responce time is horrible. I would send messages in Skype, and i would get no responce. And when i did, it would answer only 1 of my questions from many more. Same with emails.

We were not willing to give any review, because we thought they have learned from our time together and the mistakes they have made. Obviously they have no idea how bad our experience was, and we want to help them get better. And now that we are looking for a new platform, we understand how important those are to others. The only one that was professional was Pawel Krajewski, and we thank him for that. But this company is a joke. We never want to hear them again, and we are setting them as the worst example to the companies we are searching to cooperate right now. (activecampaign-exponea-dotmailer)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look out there for a better platform. And no matter what they offer. Pick some platform that can deliver what it promises.

None. Just lost 3 motnhs of our time.

Learning about SALESmanago?

* We monitor all SALESmanago reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.