Salesnet

Salesnet provides CRM that goes way beyond lead and contact management to give you true visibility into the sales pipeline and how it is changing over time.

Work for Salesnet?
Act  2x

Learning about Salesnet?

Salesnet Reviews

Showing 110 Salesnet reviews
Salesnet review by <span>Lisa S.</span>
Lisa S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The process builder is the best part. It allowed me to take everything I know about selling our services and build it in a logic manner. This makes it very easy for my team to be efficient and effective. Also, the API's have helped us move away from so much data entry.

What do you dislike?

The campaign manager really needs an upgrade, as does the message center. They are both "fine" now, but not nearly as good as the other areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a process driven company (or want to be) there is no better product for you.

We've been using Salesnet for over 10 years. It's helped us grow our business, and it's grown with us.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesnet
Salesnet review by <span>Tyler G.</span>
Tyler G.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

As a company we like how straight to the point the Salesnet tool is. It doesn't have all the unnecessary "bells and whistles", the Salesnet tool serves its purpose and makes your job easier. Very user friendly and can be easily picked up by any age range quickly.

What do you dislike?

so far we have not run into any dislikes. every question we have had gets answered in a timely manner. A representative calls or emails us at least once a month just to make sure we are doing OK and if we have any questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company is looking for a user friendly tool and at a very affordable price Salesnet is the software for you!

The Salesnet tool has given us the ability to record any leads/prospect that we may encounter, as well as any notes that we might have for a reference for other salesmen. Also, the tool has helped us our email campaigns. It is very easy to setup times for emails to go out and the specific participants you want to receive it.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What CRM solution do you use?

Salesnet review by <span>Alexander F.</span>
Alexander F.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Salesnet is incredibly versatile allowing for any type of report or dashboard to be created. Also our firm is able to customize the sales process within the software rather than using rigid templates that force us into a generic sales cycle.

What do you dislike?

I use apple products so there isn't a great interface with outlook for mac. Also there are no mobile applications available. Many important fields are limited to 255 characters. There is a learning curve, but once you've overcome its great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price and considering what you get, its a no brainer to use. While most gravitate to the big players out there, this software is just as good.

Not only are we tracking our leads, but we've custom built the application to allow us to conduct contract management and invoice tracking. Due to how easy it is to customize, with a little work, administrators can build the application perfectly to suit the needs of the organization.

Salesnet review by <span>Dee S.</span>
Dee S.

Amazing Beyond Expectations!!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The level of customer service is phenomenal.

What do you dislike?

The self help guides need some updating. (but the customer service when I reached out when something didn't fit was amazing)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! From the start these people were honest and up front. The training was comprehensive and tailored to my needs. The support during implementation was absolutely amazing. Fast and accurate. The level of customer service was and continues to be above and beyond excellent.

Tracking of leads and sales. We switched from SalesForce (wow, expensive) to a horrid horrid service called SalesBoom (they should be boomed... right off the planet) and I was working six months with NO crm. Balls were dropped all over the place. I was floundering, drowning in trying to keep on top of everything. Salesnet has streamlined my processes again and put me in a place of confidence that I'm on track, allowing me to follow up in a timely manner.

Salesnet review by <span>Chuck T.</span>
Chuck T.

Easiest CRM I have found

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Sales people are not typically excited about recording their activity, and Salesnet makes it quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

Mobile access is not the easiest to navigate and awaiting the mobile app

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are so many products to choose from today, but my number one criteria was the ease of use, particularly considering the push back from typical sales people. Also, the ease of setup and customization for our specific sales processes is key. It was relatively easy for me to customize without having to call for support.

For our high volume sales individuals, keeping track of so many sales opportunities has become simple. For our Sales Managers, sales reporting and accountability is easy. The time saved for both sales staff and sales managers in tracking daily activity and opportunities far exceeds the time spent with our old reporting methods.

Salesnet review by <span>C M.</span>
C M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

SalesNet has an excellent structure that gives a person with minimal time, and limited regular use of the software quick access to information and reports.

What do you dislike?

I regret that the account structure does not seem to allow for the parent - JV- or other type structure - but is basic with each site potentially being its own account. Many sites change hands multiple times in the chemical & O&G business, so there is a need to allow changes since from a sales perspective the activity is the site/local level, but the sales strategy may be much higher and can cross the corporation, (parent company) into JVs. Handling this well and in a way that allows for change and also for quick reporting would be very helpful in strategic sales planning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The structure of SalesNet and organization of data is superior to some of the other CRM tools I have used. Reporting into excel also seems much better than what I have experienced with other tools in the past.

Identifying new opportunities based on previous history and uncovering potential project references from the same parent company to help build credibility at new accounts. Account transitions from fellow sales representatives is much easier with the information tracked in SalesNet.

Learning about Salesnet?

* We monitor all Salesnet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.