SalesNexus

CRM software, email marketing, and lead generation solution for sales growth

Work for SalesNexus?

Learning about SalesNexus?

SalesNexus Reviews

Showing 7 SalesNexus reviews
SalesNexus review by <span>Rus B.</span>
Rus B.

"My multiple years of sales nexus experience"

What do you like best?

For those that cannot afford the InfusionSoft type products, this fits in fine. It has always been a great CRM and the email marketing is good enough to automate things well. I use campaigns on a weekly basis, as I send out security bulletins to my list.

What do you dislike?

I currently have a one for one relationship with workflows and campaigns. I do not see where you would ever have a separate campaign using the same workflow. If it were to do that then you could have used the original campaign. I believe having workflows and campaigns complicate matters. There have been many other things I have found over the year but I did not document them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can't afford a top of the line Email Marketing System then this is an awesome product. It is much better than average and it will do what you need it to do, except do certain automated things like if someone clicks on this then we should remove them from X campaign. In other words if you are marketing to someone and then they become your client, it will not automatically remove all of the marketing campaigns the client is connected to. That is what I high end product does. So you will need to add that to your own internal processes. I'm renewing my subscription if that helps!

Automated email marketing, and activities that should be performed daily from a CRM perspective.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SalesNexus
SalesNexus review by <span>Kurtis S.</span>
Kurtis S.

"SalesNexus User Of Over A Decade- Highly Recommended"

What do you like best?

Usability, search and sorting capabilities, unlimited customization.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an inbox for email. It has some great email functionality, but to see all of your incoming emails in an "inbox" format, you must "marry" it to your currently used email platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a free trial and give it a try...it has been perfect for our small company's needs.

We manage thousands of leads with a very small number of people. Nothing slips through the cracks! The scheduling of following up, combined with their highly customizable campaigns, you can keep many thousands of prospects in the loop effortlessly.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

SalesNexus review by <span>Sammy L.</span>
Sammy L.

"Very customizable database and amazing customer service!"

What do you like best?

How many things we are able to do with our CRM.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit hard to understand at first, but once you do its amazing the amount of possibilities.

Easily organizing our patients and updating their status is a breeze. We can run weekly reports to see how good our approval rating is.

SalesNexus review by <span>Peter A.</span>
Peter A.

"They always have quick answers to my questions."

What do you like best?

The ease of using the fully featured Sales Nexus program.

What do you dislike?

I can't point to anything that I really dislike.

It allows us to do very specific e-mail marketing.

SalesNexus review by <span>Rick F.</span>
Rick F.

"Great CRM and email marketing combo product"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to learn and use. It is effective in sending email campaigns and monitoring the results. It is very easy to download new leads from Lead Ferret. Easy to stay on top of call backs and the results from those.

What do you dislike?

Wish it had nice graphic pre-made email templates

I have been able to reach many decision makers thru frequent sustained email campaigns.

SalesNexus review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Our SalesNexus experience has been positive"

What do you like best?

Email integration/campaigns. Ease of use in making mass changes to the database on our own

What do you dislike?

Downtime has been a bit more problematic with SN as of recently

It's important that we are able to document all communications phone/email/meetings with a CRM system and SN's ease of use allows us to do that at an affordable price.

SalesNexus review by User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Sales Nexus "

What do you like best?

ease of use and the way that you can create templates plus 200 free leads each month

What do you dislike?

issues downtime, seems to be bugs all the time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes it a great product for the cost

CRM and lead Management

Learning about SalesNexus?

* We monitor all SalesNexus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.