Salespatron

Salespatron is a sales presentation and client engagement application allowing salespeople to store all their sales collaterals in one place and share them as trackable links with their prospects. Based on level of client engagement, salespeople can customize and prioritize their follow-ups helping them reduce sales cycles and close deals faster.

Work for Salespatron?
Highspot 2x

Learning about Salespatron?

Salespatron Reviews

Ask Salespatron a Question
Showing 9 Salespatron reviews
Salespatron review by <span>Vikram S.</span>
Vikram S.

Use this for important client conversations with C-level execs on the go

What do you like best?

I usually travel frequently because of which it is important for me to be able to share documents effortlessly through my mobile device during client conversations. Salespatron allows me to manage all my sales collateral in one dashboard and allows me to share any document and track client engagement on top of it. This comes in really handy when you're taking that flight and pop comes the notification that the client you were speaking to had opened and read your critical presentation and that you can follow-up with that client asap or alert someone back in office to follow-up.

What do you dislike?

Have noticed some issues with Outlook email client. Some of my customers face an issue while opening links from their Outlook clients. Have already raised this issue with their team and they're fixing it though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. Its an excellent product.

Helps keep my salespeople on the ground updated with the latest sales material. In our business, prices of raw materials change frequently, so it helps if sales reps are equipped with latest sales collateral and track how their clients are engaging with it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salespatron
Salespatron review by <span>Aditya V.</span>
Aditya V.

Fastest way to ensure sales reps get the latest marketing content

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which marketing managers can share latest content with anyone in the team, either product managers or sales engineers or field sales reps. No more emailing and downloading of content (documents, videos, images etc.) and keeping them organized and updated. We don't need to worry about giving feedback on the effectiveness of this content. The marketing guys just know it all, what content was popular, what are people engaging with and what's really working. Immensely useful.

What do you dislike?

I would've appreciated more integrations with other marketing automation solutions something which we now do manually to collate all the data. I guess the team is working on it. Besides they have an API which can be used.

As part of a fast growing team in big data industry, we regularly deal with large files and changing requirements. It helps to keep everyone on the same page with the latest collaterals/content (without emailing back and forth or relying on cloud storage services) and find out how clients are engaging with our content and know what's actually useful.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

Salespatron review by <span>Gurpawan Singh M.</span>
Gurpawan Singh M.

Easy to use app for B2B content management and tracking

What do you like best?

Love the feature where they allow you to create smart decks where you can embed HTML content like landing pages and youtube videos right inside slides allowing sales guys to present their collateral in an organized way through a single link.

What do you dislike?

Would've loved native video playback support for product videos. Salespatron allows one to embed videos hosted on Youtube, Vimeo or other platforms and one cannot upload their video on their platform. This is a slight problem for us because some of our videos are private and not hosted on public sites like Youtube. It would've been great if Salespatron could allow one to store videos and help playback right from their app itself.

Major problem we're solving is content management, distribution and tracking. For a hardware product company like ours with several types of content (product videos, datasheets, testimonials, catalogues, ebooks etc.) for multiple product lines gets chaotic all too quickly. Salespatron helps us to manage all of content in one place and helps us distribute it to our sales reps and track its usage regardless of the device used.

Salespatron review by <span>Aparna V.</span>
Aparna V.

Great app for quickly boosting sales productivity! :)

What do you like best?

I like the ability to be able to share critical presentations, quotes and case studies with potential clients and find out how interested they're in our services. It helps me focus on the clients who have the most likelihood to buy from us. I also love the gmail + chrome plugin. Makes it effortless to send any trackable document within seconds without having to go anywhere form your gmail interface.

What do you dislike?

I would've loved the ability to screenshare or video chat embedded along in this application for those occasions where I need to chat with client while sharing a live document for which I currently use Skype. An integration with Skype would be immensely useful too. But nevertheless, its good :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

I primarily use it for sales and business development. It helps to find out what our clients are thinking and time our follow-ups for maximum efficiency.

Salespatron review by <span>Mohit C.</span>
Mohit C.

Good user experience while making a sales pitch

What do you like best?

On line updation in sales content to our sales representatives. We are able to give directions during an ongoing negotiation remotely and make sure nothing goes wrong.

What do you dislike?

Could be little cheaper or expecting a better membership package.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it. You might be losing deals beyond current capacity to conprehend unless salespatron enables you to do so

We have been able to reduce the time for decision making by our prospective clientele. This is an efficient method to make a sales pitch having higher chances of conversion to a long term client.

Salespatron review by <span>Arun B.</span>
Arun B.

Cost-effective app to align sales and marketing for a small to mid-size business

What do you like best?

Content usage tracking helps my marketing teams find out how sales reps and clients are using all that content that is generated.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more integrations with SMB focused CRM solutions like Pipedrive (what we use) for better reporting.

Content tracking helps in knowing what clients are interested in your emailed content which helps in faster closing of deals. This also helps my marketing folks know what content is working, helping them close the gap between sales and marketing alignment and get better ROI from their content.

Learning about Salespatron?

* We monitor all Salespatron reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.