SalesRabbit

SalesRabbit

SalesRabbit is a door-to-door sales app.

Work for SalesRabbit?

Learning about SalesRabbit?

SalesRabbit Reviews

Ask SalesRabbit a Question
Showing 118 SalesRabbit reviews
SalesRabbit review by <span>Casey A.</span>
Casey A.

"Knocked a lot of doors with this app"

What do you like best?

I have sold Pest Control for 5 summers and the last 2 have been using Sales Rabbit. I used to use a piece of paper and write little marks and all the address in my area so I knew what I had/hadnt knocked. For me, I HATE taking tons of time between doors since its a numbers game. In fact, I usually ignore all the group texts because I dont like loosing focus. SalesRabbit helps me quickly note with a pin the lead and then use Voice=-to-text to make my notes as I rush to the next door.

Contracts were made simple and it was easy for the customers to see the agreement and sign.

What do you dislike?

Things I didn't like were the technical errors that would happen every once in a while with the app freezing and then not being able to pull up my leads or use the app ( the longest I had to wait was 2 hours but I just kept some paper agreements and kept going so it was a big deal.) That only happened once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My review was honest to my experience. If that helped, great.

Time, organization, simplicity, ease of use, and some credibility having a great software that people always complimented.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SalesRabbit
SalesRabbit review by <span>Anthony T.</span>
Anthony T.

"Reliable and Accurate."

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed the accurate, real-time maps that gave me access to entire neighborhoods. That was really awesome. The ability to place markers on homes that I've visited, plan to visit, and/or have already closed really saved time and kept sales moving really efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the personal information input process. Some of the features for inputting a customer's information that were required created more of a hassle when closing a customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend implementing outside sales into their business model.

Sales Rabbit hasn't necessarily solved any of our business problems, however it has enhanced the selling experience; creating convenience and efficiency. One of the many benefits utilizing Sales Rabbit for outside sales is being able to link the Sales Rabbit app directly to our client count database, allowing us to keep an accurate record of sales in progress, sales closed and sales declined.

What Field Sales solution do you use?

SalesRabbit review by <span>Brady N.</span>
Brady N.

"Great start"

What do you like best?

Originally the reason I went with sales rabbit is I like the form submission and integration into agemni and Dish/DirecTV.

I do not have the app on my phone so I can’t take a screenshot of my self logged in.

What do you dislike?

As far as I know it does not work on Android. Those devices are cheaper to buy and easier to repossess than apple products once a rep quits or is terminated.

I do not use the sales management feature as I sell multiple products and as far as I know there is no way to track solar and satellite sales in same dashboard.

Time with Call center and agents by submitting from and pre qualification.

SalesRabbit review by <span>Lisa C.</span>
Lisa C.

"Has Bugs to Work out"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track progress of my team.

What do you dislike?

often bubble show up all over the map and not specifically over the houses it is associated with. This is very frustrating. Also the advanced training for managers is hit or miss. You really have to play with it to find out all the things it can do. This was very frustrating and did not give me the results I was looking for in the beginning. Example: Filters for the specific dates created or modified can skew the results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can be confusing to teach on non apple products. The graphics are different on every phone and it can be frustrating to teach to a group if they don't all see what I have on the screen. The tutorials are not geared toward less expensive phones and not all reps are lucky enough to start with top end technology.

Monitoring daily activity.

Mapping for greater coverage without overlap of Reps.

Customer information for areas that are not easily accessible due to gated communities.

Size and owner of the home if a renter

SalesRabbit review by <span>John P.</span>
John P.

"Good Product, Good Dev Team"

What do you like best?

Sales Rabbit is a very good paperless option for those selling door to door. It has these good qualities:

1- Leaderboards (For competition and stats tracking)

2- Digital Storage for Sales Contracts

3- Smooth way to get a signature on a contract electronically. (Customer automatically emailed a copy)

4- Ability to track houses and outcomes from talking to potential customers

5- Ability to assign area's to users (For Sales Managers)

6- Custom Stats (To choose what you are tracking)

Pretty much the best electronic door to door sales app on the market

What do you dislike?

Here are some features that I dislike (All of which are being addressed and resolved by an amazing customer feedback, support, and development team at Sales Rabbit)

1- The back end servers were unstable, frequent slow downs and crashes.

2- User management for Administrators is clunky. (Lacks the ability to add, remove, reassign, multiple users at once)

3- Maximum limit for the number of area,s that can be assigned to a rep (Would prefer no limit to area assignment)

4- Needs more in depth user permissions (For who can access what on the Core Web Application)

5- Cannot assign a user to multiple offices

6- Agreements are hard coded and lack the depth of customization for more than general Pest and Lawn services

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best Door to Door Sales App on the market. Still has missing features and bugs, but best on the market.

Paperless! This is the huge benefit. This reduces the amount of staff we need to perform data entry. Another big benefit is management of Sales Reps, its just much smoother to manage 200+ sales reps through an electronic app than through another method.

SalesRabbit review by <span>Damian N.</span>
Damian N.

"The best tool in sales canvassing "

What do you like best?

Great tool to have at the door with a customer and easy to use app which helps when pitching a customer and filling out application form

What do you dislike?

There really hasn’t been anything I don’t like about sales rabbit.its been a great tool for me and my fellow reps when at the door

Recommendations to others considering the product

The sales rabbit is the best sales tool I’ve ever used.I highly recommend it for new reps

Submitting applications through the sales rabbit allows our office phone operators to not spend so much time on the phone submitting an application but to help other customers who may need assistance or have questions

Learning about SalesRabbit?

* We monitor all SalesRabbit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.