SalesRabbit

SalesRabbit

SalesRabbit optimizes every aspect of your door-to-door and field sales process.

Work for SalesRabbit?

Learning about SalesRabbit?

SalesRabbit Reviews

Ask SalesRabbit a Question
Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
Showing 126 SalesRabbit reviews
SalesRabbit review by Casey A.
Casey A.

"Knocked a lot of doors with this app"

What do you like best?

I have sold Pest Control for 5 summers and the last 2 have been using Sales Rabbit. I used to use a piece of paper and write little marks and all the address in my area so I knew what I had/hadnt knocked. For me, I HATE taking tons of time between doors since its a numbers game. In fact, I usually ignore all the group texts because I dont like loosing focus. SalesRabbit helps me quickly note with a pin the lead and then use Voice=-to-text to make my notes as I rush to the next door.

Contracts were made simple and it was easy for the customers to see the agreement and sign.

What do you dislike?

Things I didn't like were the technical errors that would happen every once in a while with the app freezing and then not being able to pull up my leads or use the app ( the longest I had to wait was 2 hours but I just kept some paper agreements and kept going so it was a big deal.) That only happened once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My review was honest to my experience. If that helped, great.

Time, organization, simplicity, ease of use, and some credibility having a great software that people always complimented.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SalesRabbit
SalesRabbit review by Anthony T.
Anthony T.

"Reliable and Accurate."

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed the accurate, real-time maps that gave me access to entire neighborhoods. That was really awesome. The ability to place markers on homes that I've visited, plan to visit, and/or have already closed really saved time and kept sales moving really efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the personal information input process. Some of the features for inputting a customer's information that were required created more of a hassle when closing a customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend implementing outside sales into their business model.

Sales Rabbit hasn't necessarily solved any of our business problems, however it has enhanced the selling experience; creating convenience and efficiency. One of the many benefits utilizing Sales Rabbit for outside sales is being able to link the Sales Rabbit app directly to our client count database, allowing us to keep an accurate record of sales in progress, sales closed and sales declined.

What Field Sales solution do you use?

SalesRabbit review by Brady N.
Brady N.

"Great start"

What do you like best?

Originally the reason I went with sales rabbit is I like the form submission and integration into agemni and Dish/DirecTV.

I do not have the app on my phone so I can’t take a screenshot of my self logged in.

What do you dislike?

As far as I know it does not work on Android. Those devices are cheaper to buy and easier to repossess than apple products once a rep quits or is terminated.

I do not use the sales management feature as I sell multiple products and as far as I know there is no way to track solar and satellite sales in same dashboard.

Time with Call center and agents by submitting from and pre qualification.

SalesRabbit review by Lisa C.
Lisa C.

"Has Bugs to Work out"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track progress of my team.

What do you dislike?

often bubble show up all over the map and not specifically over the houses it is associated with. This is very frustrating. Also the advanced training for managers is hit or miss. You really have to play with it to find out all the things it can do. This was very frustrating and did not give me the results I was looking for in the beginning. Example: Filters for the specific dates created or modified can skew the results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can be confusing to teach on non apple products. The graphics are different on every phone and it can be frustrating to teach to a group if they don't all see what I have on the screen. The tutorials are not geared toward less expensive phones and not all reps are lucky enough to start with top end technology.

Monitoring daily activity.

Mapping for greater coverage without overlap of Reps.

Customer information for areas that are not easily accessible due to gated communities.

Size and owner of the home if a renter

SalesRabbit review by John P.
John P.

"Good Product, Good Dev Team"

What do you like best?

Sales Rabbit is a very good paperless option for those selling door to door. It has these good qualities:

1- Leaderboards (For competition and stats tracking)

2- Digital Storage for Sales Contracts

3- Smooth way to get a signature on a contract electronically. (Customer automatically emailed a copy)

4- Ability to track houses and outcomes from talking to potential customers

5- Ability to assign area's to users (For Sales Managers)

6- Custom Stats (To choose what you are tracking)

Pretty much the best electronic door to door sales app on the market

What do you dislike?

Here are some features that I dislike (All of which are being addressed and resolved by an amazing customer feedback, support, and development team at Sales Rabbit)

1- The back end servers were unstable, frequent slow downs and crashes.

2- User management for Administrators is clunky. (Lacks the ability to add, remove, reassign, multiple users at once)

3- Maximum limit for the number of area,s that can be assigned to a rep (Would prefer no limit to area assignment)

4- Needs more in depth user permissions (For who can access what on the Core Web Application)

5- Cannot assign a user to multiple offices

6- Agreements are hard coded and lack the depth of customization for more than general Pest and Lawn services

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best Door to Door Sales App on the market. Still has missing features and bugs, but best on the market.

Paperless! This is the huge benefit. This reduces the amount of staff we need to perform data entry. Another big benefit is management of Sales Reps, its just much smoother to manage 200+ sales reps through an electronic app than through another method.

SalesRabbit review by Damian N.
Damian N.

"The best tool in sales canvassing "

What do you like best?

Great tool to have at the door with a customer and easy to use app which helps when pitching a customer and filling out application form

What do you dislike?

There really hasn’t been anything I don’t like about sales rabbit.its been a great tool for me and my fellow reps when at the door

Recommendations to others considering the product

The sales rabbit is the best sales tool I’ve ever used.I highly recommend it for new reps

Submitting applications through the sales rabbit allows our office phone operators to not spend so much time on the phone submitting an application but to help other customers who may need assistance or have questions

SalesRabbit review by User in Farming
User in Farming

"great"

What do you like best?

being able to qualify and submit customers agreement information. it saves time so we don't have to keep customers too much longer than we need to. also the canvas is nice, our leaders can draw our area and we can know where we need to be.

What do you dislike?

it doesn't work as good as it should on the iPhone x when going through the sales materials. sometimes you can't press done unless you turn the screen sideways. Sometimes when submitting an agreement it can be a little confusing with all the extra options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool to have.

It is a way simpler way to submit the customer agreement to the company so we don't have to keep the customer waiting.

SalesRabbit review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Has helped organize my customers and keeps track of my leads."

What do you like best?

I like being able to complete and agreement completely on SalesRabbit. I like being able to keep track of my leads of customers I have talked to and the appointments I’ve scheduled sends me a notification.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are a lot of glitches and shutdowns so I don’t have access to the app in crucial times during a sales process and have to compete and entire sale from beginning to end with the call center instead of on sales rabbit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it so there are not so many shut downs and more organized.

Benefits are that it is more professional using an app like this and have been able to more accurately pin an address.

SalesRabbit review by Giancarlo I.
Giancarlo I.

"I’ve had a great experience "

What do you like best?

I love that sales rabbit continues to

Improve all the time. They are quick to respond and solve any issues

What do you dislike?

They fix everything, nothing I dislike stays that way

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software to use to enhance sales and track. No

Better way of doing it

Sales rabbit has helped my reps get the most out of their area with a great way to keep

Track of contacts, doors and prospects

SalesRabbit review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool!!"

What do you like best?

Taking all of my sales info with in my pocket. having a mobile office is the best part about this tool. I like the mobile interface. its intuively easy to use and was nice to have when i worked for DISH recently apart of Joey Zentz team in Texas. I hope that I can have a similar tool where i work now because we have no way of visually tracking sales and seeing where I'm at with quota and other goals I'm pushing toward. I'm not sure if its meant for enterprise but it would be cool if you had a b2b version.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes have log in issues with the app. several password resets when i first started and recently its been ok

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think its a great product and would benefit a sales org

Increase sales. Track revenue over time. use it for sales in the field, sign up new recruits and for customer sales in the field.

SalesRabbit review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Sales Rabbit and D2D"

What do you like best?

D2D with and without Sales Rabbit is a night and day difference. You are able to stay organized and work your area much more efficiently when using Sales Rabbit. I personally noticed a huge difference in my effectiveness when I began using the app. I wasn't just burning doors anymore. I was efficiently working my area.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is anything I dislike about the app itself. The only thing I dislike is when I personally do not mark an area correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to work smarter and not harder in D2D this is a very valuable tool.

The problem I was facing before using Sales Rabbit was I was not working my areas the right way. I simply burned through doors and I would move from area to area. Once I began using the app I was able to stay in the same area for an extended period of time and get much more production out of it.

SalesRabbit review by Jared D.
Jared D.

"Sales Rabbit hits all the marks"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to have all my selling resources literally at my finger tips without caring around a big bulky binder. It's amazing for tracking everything from leads, customers, and sales production. This app does it all!

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that we can't pick different lead status icons for the data grid to distinguish certain leads we upload.

Area managent, allocation, and accountability.

SalesRabbit review by Isaiah M.
Isaiah M.

"It is an amazing guide and map for my day to day buisness opportunities!"

What do you like best?

I love the sales material already built into it and the expansive ability for my bosses to keep updating the app in real time!

What do you dislike?

It could use a bit more updated info in the map part while showing previous customers

It is a great place to store info within while on door to door sales in real time

SalesRabbit review by Steven R.
Steven R.

"Stevens review "

What do you like best?

How the leads show accurate information regarding customers.

What do you dislike?

I can’t get my message to load. The updates they usually perform don’t work. I wish they could give us a price of the product we’re selling the customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a simple way to sell a customer and keep track of your atea

They show other companies infor and prices.

SalesRabbit review by Jon N.
Jon N.

"Great tool for growing business"

What do you like best?

I love the real-time updates and pinpoint accuracy while out in the neighborhoods building my business.

What do you dislike?

Not so much a dislike. Periodically there are glitches and it doesn’t update pins so you may overlap with someone else working the area.

It allows us to see areas that are hardest hit by storms through a concentrated blanket of canvassing. We are able to identify areas that need to be worked vs those that have already been or are over worked.

SalesRabbit review by Alan S.
Alan S.

"It has been amazing ! "

What do you like best?

I like that I can qualify my customers to make sure they are able to aquire the direct tv services and also keep track of my area I work

What do you dislike?

There is no issues so far everything has been great may be it could be more accurate on renters and home owners

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recomend it to any telecommunications company service is great I love it !

I can save my leads and pull up my sales tools fast and effective I get to help my customers save lots of money and get a better service

SalesRabbit review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Lots of potential, lots of bugs"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to drop pins on houses and track where I have been and what happened at there.

What do you dislike?

It constantly had bugs to have to be fixed. On a semi-regular basis I had to log off and log back in, restart the app and deal with other headaches. It would help if it better integrated with ServSuite as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

It is an easy way to get signed agreements and send those agreements to customers via email. It has also been a semi-accurate way of comparing sales numbers throughout the company.

SalesRabbit review by Nate B.
Nate B.

"I’ve told many people to get sales rabbit "

What do you like best?

Super user friendly. No glitches. I’ve used it everywhere & it works great every time. I left a pin in Costa Rica!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I didn’t hear about SalesRabbit SOONER!

We don’t waste time knocking each other’s doors

SalesRabbit review by Samuel M.
Samuel M.

"Owner of marketing company that represents satellite and internet"

What do you like best?

How all the information is displayed neatly on the agreements section. I like that I can track my crew on the map by the pins they put down and just signing with the touch of a finger blows my mind

What do you dislike?

I hate that I have to go to the second side of the agreement process to type notes instead of doing it in the first part where everything else is typed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download it

I'm solving paper usage, money spent on SPOTIO, digital forms, cell phone usage while on the job

SalesRabbit review by Wade S.
Wade S.

"SalesRabbit review"

What do you like best?

Easy access of checking the leaderboards. I'm always very anxious to see how others on my company do everyday

What do you dislike?

Canvas. Compared to another company, the canvas could be upgraded a bit more

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to track sales numbers via leaderboarda

Keeping track of sales reps numbers and contract, and customer information

SalesRabbit review by Brittany C.
Brittany C.

"Door2door "

What do you like best?

I love that you can see potential leads and enough info to reach out to those customers! I love being able to save leads and track your area!

What do you dislike?

I wish their phone numbers were available but that’s asking a little much! Lol

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore it and get trained on how to use it properly before using it with a customer!

Spelling names correctly by submitting all the info! Phone numbers, card numbers and names are always right & it males a 20 minute phone call, 10!

SalesRabbit review by Robert H.
Robert H.

"Sales Rabbit is awesome. Less time"

What do you like best?

Works like a dream. Makes my job super easy.

What do you dislike?

Updates can be a pain. But that’s really it. As much as I use app, haven’t had many issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. If it doesn’t make your job easier than you’re using it wrong.

Speeds up qualification process.

SalesRabbit review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"That's my hood"

What do you like best?

I really like that you can customize the icons and track data. Being in the roofing industry it's also important to see where your team is working.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about sales rabbit. It's an easy and effective tool that we use daily.

Being in roofing this tool allows us to not re-knock any clients doors. It also shows us who has control of a neighborhood.

SalesRabbit review by Keaton J.
Keaton J.

"Best Door to Door Sales Ap Our There! "

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the ease of using this application. I was able to start work right away with very little training to understand how to run this application.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how at times it would be glitchy in the sense that the leader board would not update at the same pace of recording the statistics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Sales Rabbit 100 percent. Super easy to use, and helped me succeed as a salesman.

The ease of sending contracts directly to our system electronically.

SalesRabbit review by Vincent H.
Vincent H.

"Simple and intuitive "

What do you like best?

I’ve been in the door to door industry for several years and Sales Rabbit has always been the common app for our teams to use. It allows managers and reps to assign specific areas and keep track of rep’s progress. All the little details in between allows everyone to see prospects, time reps are working, location of reps, and prospect data

What do you dislike?

Could be costly depending on size of your organization

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, it’s worth it

Accountability and transparency between working

SalesRabbit review by James R.
James R.

"Making order completion a breeze!"

What do you like best?

Sales Rabbit is such a smooth flowing app allowing techs in the field to seamlessly consume warehouse inventory, capture customer contract signatures and close a completed preset.

What do you dislike?

I have 0 dislikes in the performance of this app.

Tracking per job equipment consumption solves the issue of trying to keep up with “what went where”. The use of Sales Rabbit eases my ability in the submission of completed orders with one click versus an insertion of multiple items into an email.

SalesRabbit review by Javone B.
Javone B.

"Simple yet very effective"

What do you like best?

The sales material are easy to find and easily readable

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing on the homepage so I don’t know if it’s loaded or not

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look through all categories before going out and using it

All materials I need are on the app

SalesRabbit review by Austin G.
Austin G.

"Quick and efficient to make sales business easier "

What do you like best?

I love the canvas on sales rabbit, it makes it a lot easier to navigate where we are going because of the door to door sales business, the geo-locator is pretty good as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the app will sometimes crash while I am in the middle of a sale, that is not very professional.

I have realized that we can show people all of the things we will do for their home before we do it.

SalesRabbit review by Dawn B.
Dawn B.

"Genius in an app"

What do you like best?

I Love knowing who I'm dealing with before hand when knocking on doors. This app was the best creation for canvassing.

What do you dislike?

All of the renter information in the app. Please update and cross reference with local property appraiser websites. I would love to eliminate knocking on rental property doors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best for a canvas team!

Keeps a record of everyone I talked to so I don't waste my time reknocking on doors.

SalesRabbit review by Jeff T.
Jeff T.

"Super nice"

What do you like best?

Totally paperless. When you are in sales contracts are a pain especially with bad hand writing. This takes care of that for you.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It is a great product. The only thing is if the iPad has issues you can't write agreements

Being able to go paperless. You can carry just an iPad instead of a notebook and folder. It has your entire denomination on it plus your agreements.

SalesRabbit review by User

"My thoughts "

What do you like best?

I love how we can keep notes and tabs with comments on clients to remember exactly what the conversation went. Bad good solar anything!

What do you dislike?

I dislike how sometimes it’s not up to date so I get clients confused why I don’t know their right name. Also, maybe a selection of taking pictures to attach to the file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It’s so handy and takes sales to another level

I can jot down exactly what happened throughout the face to face contact I had with customers good or bad. I can also keep tabs on what’s going on with the customer if he wasn’t home or had solar already

SalesRabbit review by Eddie C.
Eddie C.

"Sales Rabbit is a sales booster! "

What do you like best?

Managing your area is extremely important and being able to use specific markers to keep your customers organized is great.

What do you dislike?

I enjoy the app just how it is right now.

Managing areas would be difficult without Sales Rabbit. I’ve noticed Sales Rabbit has helped not only with area management but also with customer relationships, being able to leave notes at every door is a game changer!

SalesRabbit review by TIm A.
TIm A.

"The elegant and simple design makes organizing leads easy"

What do you like best?

The elegant and simple design makes organizing leads easy. The service center was super helpful with resolving my concerns.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how I can't see my past clients in different areas, it was really difficult to find how to get it taken care of

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep on focusing on the customers needs

It proved a simple solution to have my leads with me at all times.

SalesRabbit review by Jeremy A.
Jeremy A.

"Very effective tool"

What do you like best?

It helps me keep track of where I’ve been.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I’m unhappy with. Works for me.

keeping track of my activity & areas, success counting

SalesRabbit review by Jonathan S.
Jonathan S.

"It really is a great tool to use to get your job done right and fast. "

What do you like best?

That everything is self generated. All I need to do is scan and have signatures done.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I found that I didn’t like was that app would not scan the serial numbers all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would most definitely use SalesRabbit!!!

It takes less time to get things done. The major plus is no paperwork to mess with.

SalesRabbit review by John C.
John C.

"User friendly and customizable "

What do you like best?

The IOS app is very user friendly and is often updated with useful additions. My favorite feature is the ability to immediately qualify a customer.

What do you dislike?

The app stores a lot of data that is available offline. Because of this, the app takes up a large amount of storage space.

Area management is much more efficient using Salesrabbit. Saves time and money.

SalesRabbit review by Hailey S.
Hailey S.

"SalesRabbit"

What do you like best?

The map feature is my favorite aspect of SalesRabbit. I love that the maps are updated and I can write a detailed note on each home.

What do you dislike?

It was quite frustrating experiencing so many glitches this summer (problems submitting contracts etc.) but overall I think it’s well worth it.

Huge fan of S.R. I find it enormously efficient and very functional.

SalesRabbit review by Chris P.
Chris P.

"I love SalesRabbit"

What do you like best?

I love that you got the customer service info listed under each house I knock on. That makes it so much easier to sound professional when I have that info.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes customer info is not accurate

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a wise choice in apps you won’t be sorry

I am selling more product and the sales process has become much quicker

SalesRabbit review by Administrator

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

I made a huge mistake in changing offices mid summer and all the information was lost but I called in and they were able to update the information because of their back up information they had on file. I changed everyone back and together it saved all the areas and notes.

What do you dislike?

Great thing is that we have yet to counter something we were not happy with that could not be fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth the money!

Being able to save lots of information that we knocked instead of filling papers per rep to see what they have done.

SalesRabbit review by Aaron M.
Aaron M.

"Useful but buggy "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the amount of information provided

What do you dislike?

The SalesRabbit bugs down frequently and slows sales

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helpful sales syst

Finding customer

SalesRabbit review by Michael W.
Michael W.

"Use this product to process our sales in store and in the field "

What do you like best?

Being able to process sales in the field

What do you dislike?

Extended questioner causes delays on sales

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

On site sales processing

SalesRabbit review by LaDale W.
LaDale W.

"Sales Rabbit"

What do you like best?

Great application it's the best sales tool

What do you dislike?

I wish it was on android as well as ios.

Everything

SalesRabbit review by John R.
John R.

"Amazing app"

What do you like best?

The functionality of the app is perfect

What do you dislike?

I’m like everything about it minus the lag at times

Canvassing

SalesRabbit review by DeAndre B.
DeAndre B.

"Sales Rabbit Review by DBH DeAndre Bell"

What do you like best?

I like the breakdown as far how it lets you know what had been installed and what has not. .

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is you can't complete a full application with an Android phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the canvas tool.

It's quicker to qualify someone though the app vs calling in to account creation

SalesRabbit review by Matt G.
Matt G.

"Make sure you have an iphone"

What do you like best?

the layout of the neighborhoods. the homes pop up easiily

What do you dislike?

the fact you have to use an iphone and does not work fully on an android.

Recommendations to others considering the product

a great tool in the field when you use an iphone

finding quality prospects and identifying qualified ones and avoid less than desirable sales pitches and wasting time

SalesRabbit review by Gerren P.
Gerren P.

"Sales rabbit best way to verify new customers"

What do you like best?

It's extremely user friendly and availiable on iOS and Android

What do you dislike?

I've been using it for several years now and haven't found any issues with it

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a group of salesmen it can be a valuable tool

Allows me to set up customers accounts at any time even when sales support isn't available

SalesRabbit review by Consultant

"Awesome love using sales rabbit "

What do you like best?

That it shows you who the home owner in so you already know who to ask for before you ring the door bell.

What do you dislike?

That's you can't look or find out some ones name when is is not in your area

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see how it benefits you

Communication for door knocking

SalesRabbit review by Chavez S.
Chavez S.

"Great sales tool"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the application is how user friendly it is. It also looks very good and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Because it preforms many functions it drains battery very quickly. It also uses a lot of cellular data.

Door to door sales tool. Ease of tracking leads and Processing contracts

SalesRabbit review by Brandon F.
Brandon F.

"Very useful"

What do you like best?

It has a use for everything you'll need to do while out selling.

What do you dislike?

A few glitches or sometimes a little slow. Could be a tad bit more user friendly, quicker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really does include everything you'll need.

Makes selling much easier. You can keep track of people you talk to very easily.

SalesRabbit review by User

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

Sales rabbit is incredibly easy to use and there really wasn't any gray area. Everything is self explanatory and I would absolutely use again.

What do you dislike?

sometimes some glitches would happen within the app in loading certain screens, but it was fixed quickly and afterwards had no problem with it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. It absolutely is what you need. Might not have everything, but has everything necessary

this helps with organization and being able to keep track of sales from day to day. Its like a specialized planner for sales.

Learn more about SalesRabbit

SalesRabbit Videos

Learning about SalesRabbit?

* We monitor all SalesRabbit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.