SalesScreen

Sales motivation software which combines gamification with data visualization to drive performance on what matters most. Real-time competitions, leaderboards, event celebrations and much more to keep your sales reps engaged, motivated and surpassing goals.

Work for SalesScreen?

Learning about SalesScreen?

SalesScreen Reviews

Ask SalesScreen a Question
Showing 12 SalesScreen reviews
SalesScreen review by Odin Elias D.
Odin Elias D.

"The perfect motivation tool "

What do you like best?

The service SalesScreen provide to every user is fantastic. The system is easy to use, and we all get an extra motivation to see all the sales of the company right infront of us. In the program, it is a feature that allows us to challenge each other, compete internally about who is doing best, and who's going away with today's victory. This gives a feeling of goodness and a boost power that you can not get without SalesScreen

What do you dislike?

The program we have had in the company for a long time now, I have used it for more than 1 year, and until now we have't had major problems with this. it seems that it is under improvment all the time.

All agents stay positive and motivated throughout the week. We increase sales and the activity remains at a high level. We do not get the big downs that we had before due to lack of motivation. I believe that using a tool like SalesScreen in any business increases employee satisfaction, which in turn makes a sales day a pleasure

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SalesScreen
SalesScreen review by Neil H.
Neil H.

"Fantatsic Bespoke Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

Its extremely flexible and easy to use. The end user enjoys using the system and in particular the way you can personalise your profile, including playing your own theme tune when you sell is often a source of amusement. On the serious side, the sales team really enjoy letting the business know of their success which is a real driver to sell more. We have had 3 of our best sales months since we started using this product.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike using this system. If we need something we currently do not have, we contact Sales Screen who are only to willing to help.

We wanted a product which we gave real time sales information based on the sales team feeding the system which was open to every one in the business. For the 1st time, we now have a system which integrates our field team and desk based sales team and delivers real time sales on our wall boards. Its completely flexible. Easy to use and every single one of our sales team enjoys using the system.

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

SalesScreen review by Steven R.
Steven R.

"What more does one need!"

What do you like best?

A great simple system compared with some other competitors. I invested a little time into this that has been very worthwhile. The customer support has been 2nd to none with very helpful staff and video meetings to get the set up that works for me. Despite a number of basic questions I am asking which I imagine could be frustrating for the receiver, everything is met in a professional and friendly way. I feel I have constant support aftersales too. System works well and look forward to continuing and developing team.

What do you dislike?

Not really much to dislike. Only small thing was I couldn't change the name of some categories but it wasn't an issue in the end

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great customer support and happy to help with anything

The team can monitor the companies progress as well as their own individual performance. With clear illustrated targets it works perfectly.

SalesScreen review by Administrator

"Outstanding Service and Support"

What do you like best?

A great program for sales teams but most importantly the service. The SalesScreen team really went out of their way to make sure the program was up and running correctly for our company. They took the necessary time and ask the right questions to ensure an easy launch. The program is also highly recommended and has some AWESOME features for sales teams.

What do you dislike?

Overall the functionality of the program was great, the app did need some minor improvements and flexibility in the value tracking. Otherwise, limited issues setting up, launching, and using the program.

The objective was to use as a competition and support program between our teams and individual regional sales and support teams. Focusing on individual goals but also an overall common team goal.

SalesScreen review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Sales Tool!"

What do you like best?

We really wanted to visualize our progress toward individual and team goals. SalesScreen helps our team as a whole chase the ultimate prize of hitting quota's and continuing to progress as a unit. We have 4 tv’s and we utilize all 4 of them with SalesScreen competitions, internal news and company goals. This platform has really helped our company boost sales and we love it!

What do you dislike?

I would like the quota page to be similar to setting up competitions and widgets. It can be a little confusing at first but other than that everything looks great

From a business point of view this has really helped us grow as a company and expand with more sales reps. Everyone has responded very well to using competitions to help motivate each other which has brought a great sense of team unity. I’ve also found that customers visiting our office are quite impressed with the visualization that draws their attention. People are constantly asking us about SalesScreen!

SalesScreen review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Crushing quotas with SalesScreen "

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of creating competitions. Before SalesScreen came along, I would take hours every week trying to come up with new exciting ways to keep my sales teams engaged. With SalesScreen, I can choose between a large variety of competitions in order to keep it new and exciting in the office. The competitions take less then a minute to create!

What do you dislike?

There is not a World Cup Competitions.. Not sure how that would work, but it could be fun :)

I wanted to bring in more sales motivational tools to my office to increase performance. SalesScreen had a tool kit of features to help nurture a good sales environment and it increased the sales activity with approximately 30%!! We have been crushing our quotas lately, and I believe allot of that is credited to our implementation of SalesScreen.

SalesScreen review by Executive Sponsor in Insurance
Executive Sponsor in Insurance

"Easy to use and cutting edge"

What do you like best?

SalesScreen is really easy to use and the interface really resonates with our call centre agents. The competitions are simple to set up, and the badges and points keep our agents motivated.

What do you dislike?

That I didn't think of it first! Not much to dislike, we really like SalesScreen.

Keeping our contact centre agents motivated and bought in to their roles. The platform also enables us to drive the right behaviours by setting up appropriate activities and offers. The MI we can access is excellent, and the dashboards charts really bring KPI's to life. We have increased our sales conversion and agent performance through the use of SalesScreen.

SalesScreen review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Awesome Sales Motivational Software!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the simplicity of the competitions module. Our company is very time sensitive, so having this feature and being able to visualize it on TVS around the office is great for us!

What do you dislike?

No complaints so far! There were a few kinks in the integration process but nothing we hadn't seen before.

SalesScreen review by Administrator

"A must have for every sales team!"

What do you like best?

Increasing awareness, accountability and transparency through data visualization on web and TV

What do you dislike?

What do I dislike.... hmmmmmm.... great question......

SalesScreen keeps our reps informed and competitive by making our sales process public and transparent. It’s amazing as a sales leader to walk into the office, look up at the screens and see who is leading in which categories. CRM’s and spreadsheets can be really boring and daily tasks get tiring; so at the end of the day, we need something that is going to keep reps engaged in their work and striving to exceed their targets. SalesScreen helps us to achieve that.

SalesScreen review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Awesome Sales Motivational Software!"

What do you like best?

I really like how employees are able to challenge each other through battle mode! This feature really strengthens and bonds people through competition.

What do you dislike?

Everything is great so far! The integration process took about a 3 days but once that was complete we have had 0 issues.

We use SalesScreen strictly to motivate individuals to hit quotas. We use SalesForce as our primary CRM and having SalesScreen integrated with our crm brings these numbers to life. Now everyone is able to see exactly where on the leaderboard they are and are motivating each individual to achieve greatness.

SalesScreen review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"administrator"

What do you like best?

celebration feature of sales and milestones

What do you dislike?

That my favorite song only plays 15 seconds when I get a sale”

It was not as much as a problem solver then keeping up with the times. It was just time to update the old boiler room with the whiteboard and bell and bring our sales team into the 21st century. SalesScreen definitely did that for us. Exceeded my expectations!

SalesScreen review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Software that's easy to use "

What do you like best?

Features allows us to challenge each other

What do you dislike?

It seems that it is under improvement all the time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use

Increased sales and activity remains at a high level

Learning about SalesScreen?

* We monitor all SalesScreen reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.