Salestools.io

3.6

SalesTools.io is Sales, Marketing Prospecting, and sales intelligence Software in one unified platform.

Work for Salestools.io?

Learning about Salestools.io?

Salestools.io Reviews

Ask Salestools.io a Question
Showing 121 Salestools.io reviews
Salestools.io review by James W.
James W.

"Live Data is really the next level of lead data"

What do you like best?

I bought into Live Data and the promise of a change, and so far my contractibility has been superior. We tested different solutions but after working with Live Dat from Salestools for 3 months we have booked more meetings than in the past!

What do you dislike?

At first i disliked that it took a minute or two to double verify the prospects and email, but i realized that is a saftefy mark for quality assurance and contractibility and it is worth the wait!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should test out Live Data it is really the next level of lead and account data quality and sequences is brilliant it is a one shop solution!

We needed better and more accurate lead data for our sales team, and we needed to limit time spent on research and prospecting. Live Data from salestools and their technographics, it-budget and revenue data is superior.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salestools.io
Salestools.io review by Nancy F.
Nancy F.

"A Teleperformance client used Salestools, and so do we after their intro!"

What do you like best?

We had to use it in a team as a client wanted our team to use it on their behalf, at first i was sceptical because an Auto Prospector sounded like a crazy miss guided idea. But our team became the highest performing team internally as the number of calls/emails/social increased and so did the sales/meetings we closed. After this experience we have recommended new customers to use Salestools.

What do you dislike?

Love if they had a few more direct numbers, but understand the pricing would change, and we did see an increase in direct dials. so they are doing something right! Also i am waiting for the new team dashboard!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time, learn your ideal customer profile, personas and design your outreach campaign and automate it with the Auto Prospector.

Finding and contacting new leads on behalf of clients.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Salestools.io review by Yannis P.
Yannis P.

"Impossible to cancel an account. Once you provide credit card details you are going to be scammed."

What do you like best?

Not a lot. This company is a fraud. I completely agree with other reviews!

What do you dislike?

I created an account three months ago. I tried the tool for a few hours and I just happy so I decided to cancel. I spoke to their chat and asked to cancel. They acknowledged. They kept charging my account for 3 months! I emailed their billing team and got in touch with the rudest person I ve ever come across.

Not only the charge me after I cancelled but they charge just random amounts well over the agreed (but cancelled) monthly amount. Its just fraud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont bother. Not worth it

There are no apparent benefits. Again - these people are unwilling to cancel accounts.

Salestools.io review by Marcin M.
Marcin M.

"I haven't found, what I was looking for ..."

What do you like best?

What I liked the best before Salestools changed: I was looking for a tool to export my LinkedIn queries to Excel sheets and came across Salestools.io. At the beginning I didn't realize what a great tool they offer. With Salestools I received a very easy to use tool to export prospects. The best thing for me is, I can do it within seconds. No need to copy or paste particular information.

With Salestools I can quickly generate a list of prospects I want to approach.

To sum up:

+ you save time

+ you get the information you are looking for (incl. e-mail)

+ Salestools looks for email addresses for you

+ growing list of CRM integrations makes Salestools very universal

+ wonderful and quick support

What do you dislike?

UPDATE: 22.11.2017

Salestools changed the interface and removed functions that made it so good before.

Besides the customer service is totally appalling. They are not a bit customer oriented. Getting an invoice now, seems to be a mission impossible.

There was a guy before named Paul, until he left I was totally satisfied with Salestools. Now I cancelled my subscription due to the poor customer service and my experience with that and due to overwhelming changes of functionalities of Salestools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't recommend this tools.

This could have been the tool to accelerate my business processes but IS NOT.

Salestools.io review by Tom S.
Tom S.

"The word 'fraud' comes to mind. See all the bad reviews - they describe experiences just like mine."

What do you like best?

Some of the tactics they employ are infuriating, yet somehow amusing to a degree. Mostly just infuriating, though.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the lying, the slipperiness, having to cancel several times and being billed as if that never happened, and being turned over for collections for invoices date well after I first cancelled, even though in the US businesses are not supposed to keep asking you for money if you dispute the charges and refuse to pay. They are supposed to drop the issue or take it to court. So I didn't like what I saw as illegalities, either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. They billed me long after I cancelled, even after they told me they would cancel, and turned me in to a collection agency. I've begged them to sue me so I can show a judge my many cancellations, their own cancellation, and their stubborn refusal to explain to me what I was paying for in plain English. So, in my opinion, if you value your credit rating, stay away.

2. After they finally gave me a product name, because I could not find anything on their website that looked like anything I would have signed up for, the product name they gave me was nowhere to be found on their website. Vapor ware? Who knows?

3. Watch your credit card statements if you cancel, keep all of your emails and other documentation, and dispute the charges with your bank. They'll return the money to you and it should be easy to prevail if they contest it if you can show you cancelled. Under US law, they have to sue you in a jurisdiction you live or work in, but be ready with your documentation. Also, instead of cancelling your subscription when you request that they do so, they may instead increase your charges. mine went from $49 per month to $69 per month, for a product I never used, after after after I cancelled. Note that 'after I cancelled' part.

4. My recommendation to Salestools.io is to sue me. I'm begging for it. Obey the law, and cease communications with me, directly or through a collection agency, and take me to court, like the law says.

The biggest business problem is trying to figure out what kind of business they are running at Salestools.io. Are they really selling anything or is their primary revenue stream from charging for their 'services' after customers have cancelled?

Salestools.io review by James L.
James L.

"Absolutely horrendous company to deal with - notice all other reviews are old!"

What do you like best?

I'm sorry to say but there was little to like about this solution. Many of the features don't work and features that did work have been removed.

What do you dislike?

Pretty much everything. I could have excused the application being poor but the company's Customer Service and Billing was nothing short of appalling. Their service appears to have gone down the drain as previous reviews were positive, probably off the back of a product launch however my experience and others you'll see online reflect a very different service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I see there are lot of old reviews saying how great Salestools.io are. If these are real reviews then the company has taken a nose dive as can be seen elsewhere online.

The application isn't mature enough and many features just don't work. The company behind the service is a shambles. I was billed twice for many months of my service, upon cancelling the service you get informed that you have to give 31 days notice, effectively charging you a further month. They don't take data protection seriously - I asked for my payment cards to be deleted from their system and they confirmed they would - then several weeks later billed my cards again. After kicking up a fuss they credited some of the money back - suggesting they STILL have my card details!! Customer service is provided by email, but you've no idea when you might get a response. Their support systems don't work very well and strip out screenshots or forwarded emails so you end up getting responses to something you haven't asked. I ended up wasting many hours trying to resolve this and ended up walking away having lost a few hundred pounds for a service I didn't use.

Please don't make the same mistake I did. Don't waste your money on a poor web app with even poorer company running behind it.

Further business contact information which is better served by LinkedIn or Data.com

Salestools.io review by User

"Customer support is outstanding! Service is too!"

What do you like best?

Salestools has made prospecting for quality accounts exceptionally simple! Before using salestools we were generating poor quality leads and data feedback that was not up to par with what my company needed. Salestools is exactly the opposite, you know when you run a report on the auto prospector that your results are going to be worth investing resources in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you buy the growth plan you get the onboarding session and it is worth it, as you get an expert to advice you how to design your sales process. Spend 1 hours define your Personas and ICP's and set them up with the Auto Prospector and focus on closing business, that is amazing.

Generate more leads and meetings! We managed to solve this with Salestools after we tested several of products!

What do you dislike?

We have experienced no problems using salestools. When first learning the service, it took a bit to get familiar with the processes. But anytime I had a question I could easily get ahold of someone just by going into their instant messenger chat room on the main page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Offer more during the free trial. It’s definitely worth paying for the extra features, but being able to try them might be very helpful to someone on the fence about joining.

We have been able to integrate our CRM (Salesforce iq) which makes generating leads, doing follow ups, and conducting reports a seamless process!

Salestools.io review by Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.

"Top performance SDR tool "

What do you like best?

One of the best features I like about SalesTools is the ability to find emails with one simple click. Second that SalesTools it is the place where you prospect leads from any social networks. Allows me to be organized and keep track of all notes under each prospect, and transfer them to my Salesforce CRM. In case I want to export to a csv. file or Excel take literally one second. Not to forget that all the platform it is the fastest tool I've tried, full of the relevant prospects to fill your pipeline. Salestools it is a game changer! As well the platform helps us enroll very fast every new SRD, as we record each training and each member it is a fast thinker.

What do you dislike?

Personally it is a great tool, and I could not think of anything to dislike, maybe they should have more integrations with more CRM systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - you will not regret it!

As a sales manager, I'm looking to be able to follow the prospecting progress of the SRD in a specific area, industry, at any. I just love to see how efficient it is the prospecting and qualification process, so the focus can be distributed on how our technology can solve business challenges. SalesTools has helped me identify the people with our ideal customer profile and connect me to them! Huge time savor as well!

Salestools.io review by Ken T.
Ken T.

"Scam Scam ...Stay away from this company"

What do you like best?

The cost of the platform is comparatively cheaper than some of the competitors out there.

What do you dislike?

They do not make their cancellation policy clear at the time of purchase and trick you in to paying for a minimum 2 months. Even after you cancel they again take a payment charging you twice for the same month, as that's their cancellation policy. The user experience is very poor, unable to figure out where to prospect from Linkedin, Twitter etc...most email data are inaccurate not worth the price at all. The Chrome extension is very poor, it doesn't scan the profiles properly and doesn't highlight duplicates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other products much better than salestools such as Found.ly. Please enquire about cancellation policy when using any such products

I would like them to review their cancellation policy as it is not fair on unsuspecting consumers who buy a saas product assuming if not satisfied one can cancel before the next billing date but that isn't the case with Salestools.io

Salestools.io review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Better prospecting tools are available elsewhere"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of prospecting filters that have potential, and it's beneficial that you can sign up for a free trial. I don't have much more to say because I found the platform to be unusable and was looking for a platform where I could at least search by the name of a lead. It's a cool concept, but the execution is not great.

What do you dislike?

I was baffled by the inability to search for a lead by name. Apparently you can search by numerous criteria except the person's name, which is ridiculous. Instead, you have to search for the company and hope that the person you're looking for shows up in the results. There's no way to search directly for the person.

Maybe I missed this search filter, but this is a no-go and I've decided to stop using Salestools.io because there are too many better options available that are easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look elsewhere. This platform is clearly missing rudimentary features like being able to search by the name of a lead.

I haven't realized any benefits from this product. Our goal was to increase the quality of our CRM data, but I was barely able to utilize the full features of this platform because I found it to be almost unusable.

Salestools.io review by Tony W.
Tony W.

"Salestool.io"

What do you like best?

Value for money & does what its say on the tin -

I have tried two competitor products - one ran out of steam and stagnated from a development perspective and the other is ludicrously priced, and did not really work that well for non-Anglo information.

As well the support team are very responsive - never have to wait too long for a response to my questions.

Covers a lot of data sources for multiple industries - NOT just restricted to LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

Had you asked this question a year or more ago then it would not be so much "What do you dislike?" but these additional features would be great to have. It now has pretty much all that I would want from a pre-crm tool - and it has features that I don't need - like Zapier Integration - but that are useful for others..

I guess the only thing would be that it does not integrate with our specific CRM - but then we have asked it to , to be fair.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None really as I have only considered this from my own perspective. Maybe check how easy it is to have bespoke work done for non Salesforce CRM intergration

Quick, accurate data extraction.

Accurate email alias identification

Marketing Campaign Management

Able to do all three in one place - saves a lot of time, allows me to get to the outreach part of the sales process at scale a lot quicker.

Salestools.io review by Philip E.
Philip E.

"Simple, user-friendly, and effective!"

What do you like best?

Salestools.io is a fantastically easy way to reduce your prospecting time while gathering the data your sales team needs to perform at their best. We used Fiverr for years, but the leads we received were often inaccurate and irrelevant.

Salestools allows us mine prospects with precision, to ensure our team are making the maximum use of their time. Every lead is now a potential opportunity to close a deal!

The ROI is massive, and the costs are completely eclipsed by the potential returns.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The Salestools guys offer great day long support.

We've automated a process which we were spending far too much money on. Our sales team now spend time closing deals as opposed to constantly researching prospects, which means a happier staff and a boost in revenue.

Salestools.io review by Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

"Prospecting from the Sales driven organizations "

What do you like best?

Salestools has an easy to understand structure for prospecting. The platform is flexible to use and allows me to export the data I want in seconds to my Salesforce CRM, Excel file and Google Sheets etc. I like to use fast technology systems such as Salestools that allows me to be efficient, fast and mot importantly save me time . One major challenge it is to be a part of a global sales team and have a great communication about what each team member is prospecting, so nobody will ever prospect twice a company or person. I love that any of my team member can get started quickly and learn to master the tool in less than a hour, so no consulting budgets and the data is always up to date and accurate!

It ties together our account lists, and emails/phones/social outreach fast and allows us to adjust and test everything so that we can constantly scale our numbers. I love that Salestools is rapidly building out new functionality and offer updates to the latest design that ultimately improve all the prospecting cycle, automated to the CRM system.

What do you dislike?

At this point there isn't anything we dislike about the platform, maybe they are the fastest driven SaaS company delivering superior products for absolutely not expensive prices and perhaps an integration with more data sources could be amazing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join them today, it is easy and make sure you ask for early access to their Mailflow system!

I did spent a lot of time researching various options in the past 1.5 years. SalesTools is absolutely at the top of their internal Sales Cycle and my trust in the platform and the company it is very high due to the fact that they are using in their own product to grow their company.

We received full attention on our sales processes and they help us so we help companies by selling our products drives as motivates us to be result oriented.They hands down have the best understanding about the SDR role and fantastic blogs/whitepapers that have helped me build and develop our team.

Salestools.io review by Lino Q.
Lino Q.

"If looks and smells like a scam, it is a scam"

What do you like best?

Nothing, I could not even use their services, they integration with google was not working and it all seemed a little fishy, I asked to cancel but they came with excuses and work arounds

What do you dislike?

Customer service. Terrible company, I asked to cancel many times and they not only didn't but also charged me twice monthly. When I notice that and reach out to them they said, in very rude terms, they were correct and I was wrong. When I wrote an bad review they slapped me with a 10,000.00 dollars invoice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO not give your credit card information. If you do and try to cancel, make sure you contact everybody you know at the company until you receive a cancelation confirmation notice.

Only trouble so far.

Salestools.io review by Jay G.
Jay G.

"Freelancer able to much more marketing now"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to manage emails and bounces. I used to spend hours on marketing campaigns, and as a solo freelancer, that was a big burden--so a lot of weeks, it just didn't get done. Now I can execute my campaigns quickly and focus on other aspects of growing my business.

The template feature is great. I tweak my messages a lot, and being able to make those changes right in the browser is way better than having to dig through directory folders to find my last campaign text.

I also like being able to see how many of my messages received replies. I can see at a glance which campaigns were most effective and then check to see which template I used that got those results.

The price is reasonable, especially in relation to the amount of time I was spending to run my campaigns manually.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's fast and easy to get your first campaign out with Salestools.io, so it's worth investing an hour or two to try it and see how you like it. It offers a lot of value to small businesses, in my experience,

I market more consistently now. I used to try to send a specific number of emails a week, but I usually didn't make my goal. Now I can send as many as I want with little effort. Marketing doesn't get saved for 'when I have time'.

Salestools.io review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Rather look for a reputable provider"

What do you like best?

On the surface of it there are many great features but beware

What do you dislike?

Functions not working properly, getting error messages, emailing same recipient multiple times - sometime up to 8 times each.

Support team is extremely defensive. When you ask for help or point out a bug they insist on telling you it's not their fault.

Made many promises about delivering features / fixing issues which were never delivered after months of waiting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you do research before using this. Do not sign up because they automatically bill you! Most features cannot be used effectively because the data they provide is so poort.

Auto prospecting and emailing. The product did not work as advertised and was more detrimental.

Salestools.io review by Iulia - Andreea D.
Iulia - Andreea D.

"Great tool for lead generation"

What do you like best?

I use the solution for a couple of months now and I can say it’s a very user friendly platform.

With just a few clicks I can find out all the information I need about prospects from different social platforms.

I can build campaigns and handle everything in just one place. Also, I have the option to include the information in Excel or just integrate it with my CRM.

The team answered very fast to my requests or questions and took into consideration my feedback - they are constantly improving the platform.

What do you dislike?

It takes a while to save the leads, but taking into consideration the amount of information you get - it’s worthy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try.

It saves me a lot of time, what I can do in the platform in a day, it would take me more than a week to do it manually.

I can concentrate on other tasks and increase my performance.

Salestools.io review by Paul M.
Paul M.

"Unhappy with hidden terms and conditions"

What do you like best?

I tried leadfuze and had trouble with their add-on that pulls prospects. Salestools was a better experience for me even though I was a little unsure how it worked; I probably should have done a training session with the support staff to understand it better.

What do you dislike?

Nowhere on their pricing page does it mention there is a minimum 2-month contract but they will go ahead and charge you for the 2nd month even if you stop using it after day 1. It does mention this in the terms and agreements which I am sure 99.9% people take the hour out of their day to read every time they sign up for a service. This experience felt dishonest to me even though I stopped using it after a week or two I still got charged for eight weeks.

In comparison, Microsoft and others actually refund you pro rata, so if I cancel two weeks into a subscription, they refund 50% of it. Why would you want to charge someone for another four weeks for a service they stopped using two weeks ago, the only incentive I can think is it boosts profits and it's disappointing.

So since the terms and conditions are hidden, i felt it would help others who are reading reviews avoid the same problem. I have no problem with a two-month minimum contract; my problem is that they do not mention it anywhere on the pricing page and instead it is hidden in the terms and conditions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beware of the hidden 2 month minimum contract

I was using the software to track down market research leads; it did help me get a bunch of contacts but as I said I didn't spend enough time with it to get the full benefits.

Salestools.io review by Rodrigo Y.
Rodrigo Y.

"Best Support Ever"

What do you like best?

It's always in development. You can follow up and vote in features. The best thing is the patience the support have to all kinds of questions. It seems like a legit team working towards what is to be the best prospecting tool.

What do you dislike?

Not so intuitive terms and buttons. But the support team is always there to listen and improve so... MAYBE, that credit thingie/gamefication to verify emails could be for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They will give you the help you need to setup and start using. A lot of this still in development but perhaps this is a good opportunity to participate in what can be a powerful tool.

I'm using Slaestools to prospect new clients. Before Salestools I would have to search on the web and manually on Linkedin the company info and the prospect and my company wanted to have more prospect number to fill our sales team so we are still in the process to evaluate if the tool will help.

Salestools.io review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Read the reviews on this site - customer support is garbage, and you can't cancel "

What do you like best?

It's a great way to prospect customers at scale, by industry and job titles. The interface is easy to use too.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to cancel a plan unless customer support does it for you. And unfortunately for everyone, once you enter your card (in order to access free trial to test the product), you can't manually remove it. My guess is that they are bidding time until the system auto-charges you with a plan, then you have no choice but to use it and they'd come back to say 'sorry, your email must have slipped by me'.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please don't use it. There are better products with better customer support in the market.

Sales.

Salestools.io review by User

"Scam"

What do you like best?

Nothing, this business is a fraud. There is not muc to say about it. They will charge your credit card and never refund you. Keep all data, violate GDPR, perform fraudulent charges on credit card and customer support is super rude.

What do you dislike?

Can't say much as the experience has been very short after I quickly realized this is not a real business but a scam from Romania.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please avoid at all costs!!! Scam!! This owner seems to be running multiple websites which are all fake and only there to fraud other businesses. This is the owner LinkedIn (who refused to answer).

Note: If you contact them, they will ask for utility bills & passport, DO NOT SEND as this might get you into bigger problems. Don't sign up in the first place with them, and if it's too late, just report them to the European Comission & file for fraud but don't send them any official document.

Thanks to them I realized that even SaaS now can be scams. Will be super careful in the future.

Salestools.io review by Ashmeet Singh C.
Ashmeet Singh C.

"Sales Prospecting Like a Boss!"

What do you like best?

Extracting info from linkedin via an easy to use chrome plugin - It has made my life so simple that I am able to save so much time everyday! It shows me clearly which email addressees have been verified and which aren't.

Also, I love the fact that everything is organised so neatly and with a click of button it goes to Pipedrive (or another CRM).

Not to mention their amazing customer support. I had an issue with billing and they solved it immediately without any cross-questioning!

The app itself is super easy to navigate and you never feel stuck!

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more video tutorials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to save tonnes of time while looking for potential leads. Then you should definitely consider Salestools.io. It's hard to live without now :)

Sales prospecting - What used to take me 7 hours a day, now takes me maximum 2 hours. This way I can concentrate on other important things.

Contact Organisation - All contacts are automatically organised in a way you'd like!

Pipedrive & Spreadsheet Integration - Love the fact I can so easily sync data to CRMs like Pipedrive.

Salestools.io review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Most search functions did not perform as advertised - no trial period and hidden 2 month minimum"

What do you like best?

The customer service and support staff was good in attempting to explain and walk through the software

What do you dislike?

Most search functions did not work as expected -- EG searching an industry did not result in any contacts but searching for a known company in that industry did result

- constant technical issues had many calls with support and they were not able to explain why it was not working

- more time spent fighting with the issues, support, non result search bad lead information -- was not worth the time

- hidden 2 month minimum with no trial option - the webinar they did to show us the capabilities was flawless but actual usage conditions was far from ideal.

- the system got "stuck" often and we had to log out and back in.

-- READ the terms and conditions for cancellation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

READ the terms of termination. -- minimum 2 month sign up. - they threaten $10 000 charge for negative reviews and claim that they can keep your account open

they do not offer a trial period only a live demo. but the live demo was flawless. actual working was far from

we were looking for a prospecting tool that wold provide us names and email addresses for marketing department employees. -- this tool did not succeed in that goal

Salestools.io review by Dez B.
Dez B.

"Very please with my experience using and with the rapid professional support from Salestools.io "

What do you like best?

I have been a long time user of the Salestools.io solution, since it was a local app on the desktop, and now that it's a SaaS solution and it just keeps getting better and better, and I recommend it to 2 or 3 people a week for their business needs.

What do you dislike?

N/A - as an agile and rapidly growing project any issues are addressed by merely contact real time online support via chat "in-screen" and is resolved almost immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not delay, start now with the right tool for your CRM and professional and customer contact management.

Managing business contacts is an ever increasing challenge, particularly when trying to juggle multiple sources of contact information, basic CRM doesn't meet the challenge - being able to integrate Social and Professional network, basic business contact, and extended tags and notes in one tool in one SaaS platform has completely changed my day to day challenges with contact data management.

Salestools.io review by Laura S.
Laura S.

"Salestools for prospecting"

What do you like best?

It is great the functionality that Salestools has. Using it along with Linkedin, you are able to define an acuarte target, and the majority of the emails found are 100% valid.

The possibility of organizing the information in easy, intuitive lists, simplifies even more the process.

What do you dislike?

The email finding process is pretty long, you have to let the software do the job, but there is nothing you can do in order to speed up the process. Apart form that, if you have multiple pages in a list you have to select one by one in order to mark them and let the software understand what do you want.

In our sector, logistics, is pretty difficult to find good prospects, lead generation is one of the challenges we face everyday. With Salestools we make the process faster and more effective.

Besides that, with the recent updates you can manage a part of your CRM (leads, emailing...) just with this software.

Salestools.io review by User in Computer Software

"Salestools.io is a scam"

What do you like best?

Nothing. The software is one of the worst CRM systems we tested. Features don't work. Buggy. Mediocre user experience. There are SO many CRMs out there. Don't waste your time with this one.

What do you dislike?

I literally liked nothing about it. Even worst is that even after you attempt to cancel they will continue billing your credit card and refuse to stop. Our company had to report this to our credit card company as fraud-- and even then Salestool.io threatened to send us into to debt collections when we had screenshots and emails to verify cancellation and acknowledgement from their customer support team. Worst company I've dealt within years. Should be banned. They are a fraudulent enterprise that is not even based in the US.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RUN AWAY unless you like getting defrauded. Just read the reviews online. This is a scam.

No benefits. Only pain and fraud.

Salestools.io review by Pranjal R.
Pranjal R.

"Brilliant Social Prospecting Tool for Salespeople"

What do you like best?

This tool is very user friendly with its simple GUI and integrates well with LinkedIn, our largest resource for acquiring data.

What do you dislike?

At times, this software may appear sluggish, but that is only due to the fact that is searches for and extracts all of the necessary information, from email to past work experiences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a one-stop software for acquiring customer information from social networks, then there is nothing better than Salestools. It is so easy to use and integrates with LinkedIn extremely well - simply search for your target audience and use the tool to acquire leads with ease. You have option of exporting your search results into an easy-to-read spreadsheet.

Not only do you acquire the email, phone number, and career growth information of customers, you can also find their social media URLs, e.g., Facebook, Twitter, and XING. This provides a more complete image of your customers so that you can make an informed decision before contacting them.

Considering all of the neat features this tool includes, the price is actually quite affordable. Currently we are using the "Deal Breaker" option and we plan on upgrading to the "Accelerator" option very soon when we plan on expanding. A

We have solved how to target a large pool of sales prospects by acquiring contact information in one full sweep. This saves a lot of effort in searching for potential customers, but most importantly we have saved a large amount of time in generating leads. Now we can allocate more of our resources on other tasks while streamlining this particular one.

Salestools.io review by Ryan H.
Ryan H.

"Streamlines the powerful force of LinkedIn prospecting "

What do you like best?

I have used LinkedIn as my primary form of business development for the past year. The process has been cumbersome and expensive. This platform streamlines the process and makes it easier to implement. Data entry and email marketing is now expedited and can be done under one platform, which syncs to my CRM and email account. They also have a "duplicate" tool that eliminates accidental multiple contacts. Anyone that uses linkedin for outbound sales will know this is a wonderful feature that saves time and frustration.

What do you dislike?

I would like there to be a field listing the number of 2nd degree connections I have with companies I have downloaded. I would like to prioritize my prospecting in order of "most connected to" because that would increase my closing ratio and minimize my time investment.

Accidental duplicates in prospecting, data entry cost and easy to follow platform. Result is less time spent generating leads and easier adaptation among other sales professionals in my organization.

Salestools.io review by Raúl G.
Raúl G.

"It's really awesome for your prospecting actions"

What do you like best?

It's a great tool to mine a LinkedIn database... you don't need to depend on inbox messages, you can create cold mailing rich prospecting hitlist in a couple of days.

It's also really cool that you can organize your hitlist within the account by using lists, using that kind of organization, you can work with customers and a lot of ideas in different industries.

The tool also tries to set you up with contact information, telephone number included, it helps you with cold calling initiatives.

Now you can create workflows within the tool, that's really powerful because you can activate your selling processes right away within the tool, this is beta, but very exciting.

Also beta and exciting: zapier integration, that'll let you integrate this lists within your marketing automation platform, be it Hubspot, mailchimp or any other.

What do you dislike?

- UX is kinda clunky but getting better each month.

- Plans set you daily limits, not monthly, so sometimes you need to find your way through getting the whole hitlist you want.

- Transllation to other languages not the best (spanish speaker)

- Tagging and updating contacts is not as easy and agile as you'd want

- Since you have some daily limits you need discipline in order to get the best out of this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

You really need to integrate this tool with a premium linkedin account, otherwise is kind of useless.

It helps with all your cold prospecting, but, you need processes behind it, otherwise it'll only get you nice data.

Salestools.io review by Patrik 1.
Patrik 1.

"Amazing development effort"

What do you like best?

The tool creates a powerful database with prospects based on a selection of target persons on LinkedIn. I am amazed over the intelligent email search and it is very easy to manage lists and create campaigns - with tracking capability!

What do you dislike?

I have read about integrations to other tools than Salesforce. We use Nimble and and I am eager to get this integration working. One last thing: This is such a powerful tool that I would like to keep this to myself as it gives me an edge in the sales process :-)

We evaluated many tools for automated prospecting using LinkedIn and signed up last year. Back then (!) the tools required local installation with little chance of team work and overview. During the past six months we have seen an amazing development to a modern, web-based and highly efficient tool for prospecting AND also reaching out using email AND tracking the response.

Salestools.io review by Paul R.
Paul R.

"Salestools.io - - Review"

What do you like best?

Great product, great prod development team that takes in feedback and makes honest efforts to include it in new releases.

What do you dislike?

A few things are a little clumsy, Don't feel like the credits for emails are consistently applied in a visible way. Meaning I can't tell how many I have left, how many I just used... etc.

Another area of opportunity is in list management. Help me better manage lists with best practices and tools to help me stay organized.

I also would like to see data sourced from outside of LinkedIn. I know you do this currently, but not familiar with the tools you use in the U.S. Also would be great if you could integrate with ClearBit or a Datanyze

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a good source to aggregate leads and accounts, salestools is a great platform to do it with.

I am building a territory from scratch and needed a good source of accurate data.

Benefits

Time to market has increased dramatically

Salestools.io review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Salestools.io: Great tool to Prospecting"

What do you like best?

The tool is an amazing time-saver for sales Prospecting. As Linkedin is the defacto standard for business contacts, the ability of Salestools to automatically enable a user to download the Linkedin profile information for a large number of contacts and then export that information into a spreadsheet is truly remarkable and changes everything. The fact that you can also obtain verified email addresses and in some cases phone numbers makes it a must have tool. Once the contact lists are in salestools, the capabilities and features available from the application UI are also excellent and continuously evolving.

Salestools has solved a big problem and are at the forefront of sales prospecting and sales acceleration software. I expect they will remain in the lead and continue to innovate.

The final ingredient is customer service and Salestools customer service is as good as it gets. They are prompt, always friendly, very knowledgeable, and have always left me with a positive experience from any interaction.

What do you dislike?

This is hardly a dislike, but as they are always adding new features, capabilities, and improvements, the application may sometimes be down for a brief period as they make the upgrade. Can't really complain about this, as it's a testament to the continuous advances, but something to be aware of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a must for sales.

We use the tool for sales prospecting and marketing. In combination with Linkedin it solves the Prospect Research problem. The time saving benefits are very significant. There are also a significant cost savings, as the tool is essentially replacing the need to buy purchased lists.

Salestools.io review by Daniel A.
Daniel A.

"Great prospecting product, highly recommend"

What do you like best?

List building in LinkedIn made easy. I can now organize all of my prospecting on LinkedIn into organized lists either within SalesTools, in SalesForce (with their handy integration) or downloaded to excel to be used anywhere. Then, I can find verified emails on people I selected for less cost then I've found on the other sites I checked out. Then, I can send emails to the prospects and have them tracked similiar to HubSpot to see if they've been opened and follow up accordingly.

All of this is done on one platform.

What do you dislike?

Only thing I've disliked was one LinkedIn search I was performing brought up a mix of correct and incorrect results when using LinkedIn's standard search. I performed the same search on LinkedIn's Sales Navigator and the SalesTools chrome plugin worked just fine on that. Not sure if there are separate algorithms or what. (Update 6/6/16): They said this will be fixed soon with an update. I'll update this review once it is fixed. To their credit, they're very responsive with support.

LinkedIn is where I find the most relevant leads and can reach out in the most personable way through common connections, groups, etc. But LinkedIn makes it so hard to prospect on their site. Salestools makes it easy.

Salestools.io review by Peter S.
Peter S.

"This company is SCAM!"

What do you like best?

My call with the head of sales. Unfortunately didn't work the solution in the demo. :/ I lost a lot of time and my money. The support is no support.

What do you dislike?

That after the call I just got charged for two months. (You theoretically can find it in their terms, but unfortunately is the site since 4 month a 404.) Even the head of sales told me that I shall write him, if I want to go further... They write about the costs in their AGB in 15c.

Recommendations to others considering the product

look at skrapp.io, or voilatnorbert

Here is not really something good to write, you can do everything better with more service and without scam

Salestools.io review by Oscar G.
Oscar G.

"SalesTools.io saves me 80% of my precious time prospecting clients."

What do you like best?

Look, when you are trying to get new leads, the quality of those leads is pretty important. You need to spend time doing the perfect search on Linkedin to attract the right person.

SalesTools allows you to focus on the important thing, getting the right search. After that, the tool do everything for you. And if you are well instructed in some CRM, you can export that information automatically, so you can have your information organized pretty fast.

What do you dislike?

I think there are other opportunities for SalesTools.io. I prospect not based on linkedin but with other social networks. So, more social networks are going to be usefull too for next releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the plugin they have for Google Chrome. In the first beggining I struggled because I didn't know how to take my leads into the database. After installing the plugin everything worked perfectly.

I'm getting leads for my business, and I'm organizing all the funnel to attract new clients.

Salestools.io review by Mark P.
Mark P.

"Excellent service that integrates well with various CRM's"

What do you like best?

Salestool.io pulls a large variety of information on LinkedIn contacts. Easily integrates with (exports contacts to) Zoho CRM. We use Salestools.io along with Zoho CRM to create a contact management database for our salespeople.

We also use Salestools.io to pull candidates from LinkedIn for our recruiting efforts.

Salestools.io is very easy to use and automates the entire process - Excellent!

What do you dislike?

If I could get direct phone numbers for the contacts, that would be excellent. Email accuracy is very good but not perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! Excellent sales and recruiting tool.

Creating list of contacts/prospects for our sales team. Created database for our sales efforts and continue to add leads every month.

Using Salestools.io we pull candidates from LinkedIn for our recruiters to contact. We then export (using CSV file) these candidates to our Applicant Tracking System.

Salestools.io automates both processes and is very easy to use.

Salestools.io review by James B.
James B.

"Perfect Prospecting and Outreach Platform"

What do you like best?

The importance of building our prospect database was quite a high priority, Our direct to market approach required us to look for solutions that would enable us to research and find our target prospect, I was using Quora when I got a tip off to check out a new tool that had been released - Salestools.io

I had a look and thought, great! let's just give it a try for a month and if we don't like it, we'll just cancel. Now 4 months later we are still using it and we use it daily. We have worked out how to make the most of it and combining it with some additional ninja tricks we have a lead generation powerhouse.

Best features are that it with auto browse your LinkedIn profile, so you don't need to click on each page in LinkedIn to pick up 10 prospects a time, you can enter in a run of 300 and at the click of a button it will get it done.

The best feature has to be that it automatically will skip over already previously imported prospects this feature alone has revolutionise the way I prospect.

The quality of the email contact details have improved over the past 3 months, I can see that they have been actively adding additional verification layers to ensure the data is accurate, and while it's not 100% accurate, no tool out there is and we also run the list through an additional round of verification with briteverifiy however nowadays the email quality is much the same as the orignial list.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, you can't expect it to make toast in the morning, Support are always responsive within the hour if I encounter any bugs, overall I can't put fault to it other then I would like them to offer a lifetime affiliate program as I have referred this on to friends who are now using it as part of their sales process and I would like a clip of the ticket!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it and use it.

Business problems I am solving is

Building a list of targeted prospects.

Getting their email details.

Contacting them using mailer and dynamic.

Using this tool we can honestly attribute our entire sales pipeline to which has many accounts and we have won approx 3 new high value clients and what we sell is not cheap.

Salestools.io review by Stephen D.
Stephen D.

"Finally I managed to get access to my Linkedin Network in a database!"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can exploit my full network into a csv file or salesforce directly for my lead gen team to action upon.

It's very simple to create lists and save the contacts and the recent upgrades to allow you to collect 500 contacts in one go have increased on time saving.

From there you can very easily validate the emails which was a bonus for me as I was not looking for this feature. And they can even get phone numbers from the accounts if they are provided.

The support level is exceptional and whilst the tool is easy to use and you need virtually no training, the team come back to your emails in a matter of minutes and always answer in a friendly manner. This is one of the things which impressed me the most.

What do you dislike?

The tool does everything that I require at the moment. You can see the road map and there are upgrades happening frequently.

Obviously it would be great if there were more phone numbers provided but at present I think these are only available when the contact provides it and or where the HO of the company is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool is value for money tenfold. You can set up many lists to save your leads and manage your lead gen program.

Literally downloading my network from LinkedIn into Salesforce so that my lead gen team could connect with them and set up business meetings. This network would not be visible to them in a manageable way without Salestools.

Salestools.io review by Graham C.
Graham C.

"Great tool - solid, simple, easy to use"

What do you like best?

Salestools.io is a solid tool that's easy to figure out and easy to use. I was up and running in less than 10 minutes, and so far, data quality has been great. Integration with LinkedIn and Hubstpot is seamless and works really well. Great value for money at a pricepoint that's affordable for small business.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to see additional fields shared between the two automatically, but running an export from one and import into the other to update those fields is pretty painless. A good next step after that would be real federation... but all in good time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for specific lead generation research, this isn't a bulk data collection tool.

Researching contact information for specific individuals at targeted companies.

Salestools.io review by Weronika N.
Weronika N.

"Worse than we expected"

What do you like best?

The only plus is that salestools is integrated with our CRM (HubSpot) so we can export our contacts directly through the tool.

What do you dislike?

Be aware of long-term commitment (T&C)

* e-mail finder rate 15% (about 15 emails found for 100 contacts added to our list)

* a lot of duplicates in searches (we were focused mostly on the US / Canada / Australia but also checked other locations)

* no free demo

You should be aware that you can not download an invoice automatically, you can not unsubscribe this tool from your dashboard (only via email or chat).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware of long-term commitment (read T&C carefully before subscription)

We are looking for partners who are in need of experienced IT development teams.

We are not satisfied with salestools.io at all. We are still looking for another sales tool to use in our team.

Salestools.io review by Ty y.
Ty y.

"The best tool to Organize (and scarpe informaiton from) Linkedin Leads"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Salestools.io is it's simplicity. Instead of complex dashboards, you can export everything from linkedin with one click.

One of there strong features is warn you of duplicate leads, which later make team members waste time on same lead.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I've found so far is the Sync with Google Apps. Instead of updating an existing file, it create new ones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using Linkedin to gather leads and spend there more than few hours per week, this tool will save you countless of hours.

Before, We needed to either copy-paste data from linked, or had to pay external Freelancer to clean our list. Either way was time consuming and more expensive.

With this tool, tasks that before would take 2-3 hours, finished in less than 20 minutes.

Salestools.io review by Todd P.
Todd P.

"Very Beneficial Tool"

What do you like best?

Our prospecting can be done in the background while we focus on the rest of our work. Almost completely automated. Have worked without this tool and spent hours collecting emails and contacts where it takes minutes with SalesTools.

What do you dislike?

Minor technical difficulties here and there but the support team has always been helpful and responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an effective way to prospect without spending 1000's this might be your best fit.

This has made prospecting close to nearly automated process. Huge time saver. Allows us to focus on the word needs to be done while we run SalesTools in the background/

Salestools.io review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Kept charging me after I canceled"

What do you like best?

Nothing, too many duplicate company records.

What do you dislike?

I tested the service on 2/5/18 & decided it was not what I wanted. I asked my rep Christian to cancel my account on 2/6/18, she replied and told me to send an email to billing@salestools.io -Which I did on 2/7/18 Since then I was charged two more times.

I tried to follow up a few more times and no one would reply, so I talked to my bank and showed them my emails back and forth with them so they reversed the charges.

And now a month later, I just got a letter from a collection agency. Wow!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very difficult to understand and returns to many duplicate company records

None, I canceled and they kept charging me.

Salestools.io review by User in Computer Software

"Brilliant time saver!"

What do you like best?

By and large the time saver as in the past I would work on a manual basis and working this way will help me create a better strategy when reviewing my approach to market and how I should go about engaging with the prospects at hand.

What do you dislike?

At the moment the concern that I have is the duplicate feature. Invariably there are contacts that may be in 3-4 different companies under the title of board advisor or executive consultant for startups as well as well as say some kind of CxO. The concern will be that it will pick said contact with the corresponding company thus correct e-mail etc. I am hoping this will be the case since I started to use today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a tool you cannot not live without as it will greatly help you to accelerate the pipeline process. Wish had used with other organizations had worked from in the past.

I am a Sales Executive and as all Sales personnel we're all tasked to begin to create a pipeline ASAP. Salestools with its built in efficiencies will radically cut down the time I had spent in the past manually collecting data and inputting it into a CRM.

Salestools.io review by Andreas C.
Andreas C.

"Excellent Tool!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and very helpful team!!

What do you dislike?

1) The linkedin extension could do with a few more features. i,e, a)How many contacts left to be added this hour? In other words, how many (remainder) can I add this hour? b) Save option, to continue where you left off. c) A ADD ALL option, and the software can break down the downloads over an hourly limit automatically, and work in the background.

2) A remove duplicates tool on the site. Granted, the software tries its best to not allow for addition of duplicate entries, but some still slip through. For example, it will keep one contact twice, all info being the same, except one has a phone number and the other doesnt. The software could compare and delete the one with less data.

3) The CSV file is wonky, and formatting goes array. You can get around this by sending to google sheets and copy pasting to your excel from there, but again, this could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company uses Linkedin as a research tool, and lead creation, this tool is worth it. You get your money's worth in a week, compared to manual labor.

This software sheds hours off your researcher's workday, freeing them up to do other more productive tasks, and even their mental health. Can you imagine manually copy pasting leads off of linkedin all day.

This tool is a true researcher's god send!!

Research and database building!!

Salestools.io review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Marketing and Advertising
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent SDR Tool"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of the tool is the extension, upon signing up I thought the extension was going to be like other tools currently being an offer by similar platforms. I was relieved to see that it was a search engine for leads on the networks provided that can be truly drilled down to find a real basis of a prospect list.

What do you dislike?

Currently, there is nothing to dislike really; they have an excellent product announcement trello https://trello.com/b/2Kr9jN7y/salestools-product-road-map, announcing a new UI layout that seems to be promising.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend keeping track of some additional APIs that are available that would truly enhance the experience of users and provide a high-quality value to potential larger sales / recruitment teams. Those APIs have already been contributed directed to the customer success team with salestools.io.

Salestools.io is a reliable tool for lead storage and management at an affordable entry price, it is not only useful for prospecting and enrichment, as well as discovery, it is also a healthy choice for start-up / light-medium weight outreach teams to organize and produce personalized sequence campaigns.

Salestools.io review by Aamir N.
Aamir N.

"Salestools Review"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Very responsive and really fast to change and edit data within the platform. Unlike others, you will have to wait ages before changes or edit is completed.

Salestools.io has a very competitive pricing. They have the most affordable pricing among other competitors but not sacrificing the quality of data and service.

Support team are very responsive – answers to my questions very quickly.

What do you dislike?

Not able to integrate with our CRM. But that’s understandable since they are still discussing it with the CRM company that we use since they’re still new in the market. I honestly haven’t asked them how to integrate our CRM with Salestools.io using Zapier. I will have to ask them about that.

80% accuracy in data extraction.

Speeds up prospecting because the platform is very responsive. Saving a lot of time.

They have a new feature called Outreach which is an automated outbound email capability. This will cut our cost as we’re using different company to do this. Haven’t tried it yet, but will try soon. If it is at par with what we’re using then it will cut our cost to a great extent.

Salestools.io review by Sunny J.
Sunny J.

"Best prospecting tool available"

What do you like best?

Solves a real problem and integrates incredibly well with LinkedIn. Support is incredibly responsive. There are no great tools in this space except for Salestools. Useful integrations.

What do you dislike?

UI could use some work. Sometimes buggy. Not very interested in newest features. Really love email / propsecting side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for way to supercharge your propsecting, use salestools.

LinkedIn paid tool is incredibly weak. It's hard to track your prospects and reach the most important person in the organization. In many ways, Salestool is a light weight CRM built on top of LinkedIn for prospecting. Easy to hand off to your full blown CRM once you've reached the right person.

Salestools.io review by Vasil D.
Vasil D.

"Great software for lead gen"

What do you like best?

I love the integration with LinkedIn. It lets me easily add my new connections to the software so I can begin a new lead generation campaign in minutes.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a monthly newsletter feature like constant contact or mail chimp built in instead of just the drip campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using Salestools.io. It is extremely user friendly and they are very responsive when you need help. They will guide you if you have any issues. It easily lets you build up your CRM by integrating with LinkedIn. You can quickly get new connections from LinkedIn onto Salestools and set up a new drip campaign.

It saves a lot of time in the lead generation process. It helps us be more efficient.

Salestools.io review by User in Fine Art
User in Fine Art

"A Top Tool for Gathering Sales Intelligence for Business Development Purposes"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to easily create lists from my searches and later pull verified emails for these users. Savings and referring back to these lists has been very useful in a number of specific occasions.

What do you dislike?

I initially disliked not having the ability to download more than 10 profiles per page but it seems with the new version being released last week this issue has been resolved. Great work. While I would guess they are working toward this, I would like to see a greater percentage of verified emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price point of the entry level subscription it seems like a no-brainer to give it ago for at least a month to test. I've already found significant enough value to warrant a near future upgrade to the next subscription level.

I've been able to create highly targeted lists of prospective clients for targeting in various marketing campaigns. The use of verified emails has been helpful in lead generation efforts for outreach and business development purposes.

Learning about Salestools.io?

* We monitor all Salestools.io reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.