Salestools.io

SalesTools.io is Sales, Marketing Prospecting, and sales intelligence Software in one unified platform.

Work for Salestools.io?

Learning about Salestools.io?

Salestools.io Reviews

Ask Salestools.io a Question
Showing 120 Salestools.io reviews
Salestools.io review by <span>Bruce H.</span>
Bruce H.

"We just rolled out Salestools, love the automation and friendly customer care with eye for detail"

What do you like best?

The ability to find quality data very fast across EMEA, also knowing they are GDPR ready is a must for us. We rolled out with the Auto Prospector and our sales team is saving 2 hours a day focussing on selling more. I would not listen to the few reviews i have seen here, if you check the linkedin profiles they are one man shows and or startups - with no current process. I have had a professional experience with Salestools and can highly recommend them.

What do you dislike?

Ability to save from Linkedin, but i understand that is breaking their terms of service section 8.2 and i was informed we have banned that for legal reasons at HP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The onboarding session and help to set up the system according to your needs with Salesforce and design the Plays is something your should request!

Generating new pipeline and leads throughout EMEA and saving time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salestools.io
Salestools.io review by <span>Anne P.</span>
Anne P.

"It moved the needle for our team and their customer support is Outstanding!"

What do you like best?

When we first paid we had a great on boarding session where we where taught to do Account Based Prospecting and target the companies in a modern way, and it was a total change! Before we where target based on Job Roles in areas and our results where poor, after the advice and process Salestools has implemented our meeting went up 187% which was a game changer in our team. We moved onto the Auto Prospector and it is stabile and provides highly qualified accounts with the right ammount of qualified leads in each daily, so we don't even prospect! We also tested Growbots which gave us poor data quality and Salestools is just ahead of the curve.

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to scrape Linkedin, but it is illegal and against Linkedin terms and i risk my account being shut down, first i was afraid of going away from linkedin. But Salestools has more than 300M+ prospects that are up to date!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you buy the growth plan you get the onboarding session and it is worth it, as you get an expert to advice you how to design your sales process. Spend 1 hours define your Personas and ICP's and set them up with the Auto Prospector and focus on closing business, that is amazing.

Generate more leads and meetings! We managed to solve this with Salestools after we tested several of products!

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Salestools.io review by <span>David O.</span>
David O.

"Auto Prospecting is a game changer!"

What do you like best?

We have been beta testing the new release from Salestools here at Oracle! Salestools Auto Prospector is a game changer, talking about a 10x improvement in our demand generation team.

What do you dislike?

The company has a global focus, their revenue numbers on companies at first was weak but recently i have seen an improvement that gets closer to D&B levels and if they can improve radically there it is a huge plus. Also it took them time to roll out IT Budgets but we got the numbers in the beta release now and it works really well!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for their Auto Prospector that is a game changer, it makes your reps spend more time on closing deals!

We needed to increase our demand generation and as well speed up how our sales team reaches out. Salestools made it easy to cut out prospecting with their Auto Prospector. Define your ideal accounts, how many you need a day and what Personas to return (that is Role + Seniority level super accurate). With this Salestools automated the outreach by sending sequences automatically and this resulted in 10x gain productivity and results!

Salestools.io review by <span>James W.</span>
James W.

"Live Data is really the next level of lead data"

What do you like best?

I bought into Live Data and the promise of a change, and so far my contractibility has been superior. We tested different solutions but after working with Live Dat from Salestools for 3 months we have booked more meetings than in the past!

What do you dislike?

At first i disliked that it took a minute or two to double verify the prospects and email, but i realized that is a saftefy mark for quality assurance and contractibility and it is worth the wait!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should test out Live Data it is really the next level of lead and account data quality and sequences is brilliant it is a one shop solution!

We needed better and more accurate lead data for our sales team, and we needed to limit time spent on research and prospecting. Live Data from salestools and their technographics, it-budget and revenue data is superior.

Salestools.io review by <span>Amanda P.</span>
Amanda P.

"Best demand genration product in the market"

What do you like best?

First i loved the aspect that Live Data is a data source that is extremely accurate compared to all the tools i tested. But what made a huge difference is by far the new addition Auto Prospector, the fact that i never have to prospect again is absolutely amazing! Every single day i open Salesforce and Salestools automatically has added new opportunities for me.

Our team is saving 3 hours a day in average using the Auto Prospector and i have 6 reps under me, that is a huge game changer for us. The contactability is great, the Live Data is far more updated that i have experiences in other solutions in the past! Also sequence has gotten much better they just renamed it to Playbooks and the plays works really well!

What do you dislike?

No much to be honest, the service and customer care is fast and good, and they help with advice.

One thing that we missed at first was a build in dialer, but we use Insidesales.com for that inside Salesforce and their integration together is amazing, so understand why they didnt push forward on a dialer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend them, get on the beta for Auto Prospector it is a game change, i am saving 3 hours of work per rep in my team daily!

Pipeline and demand building is the problem Salestools is solving for our business.

Salestools.io review by <span>Nancy F.</span>
Nancy F.

"A Teleperformance client used Salestools, and so do we after their intro!"

What do you like best?

We had to use it in a team as a client wanted our team to use it on their behalf, at first i was sceptical because an Auto Prospector sounded like a crazy miss guided idea. But our team became the highest performing team internally as the number of calls/emails/social increased and so did the sales/meetings we closed. After this experience we have recommended new customers to use Salestools.

What do you dislike?

Love if they had a few more direct numbers, but understand the pricing would change, and we did see an increase in direct dials. so they are doing something right! Also i am waiting for the new team dashboard!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time, learn your ideal customer profile, personas and design your outreach campaign and automate it with the Auto Prospector.

Finding and contacting new leads on behalf of clients.

Salestools.io review by <span>Marcin M.</span>
Marcin M.

"I haven't found, what I was looking for ..."

What do you like best?

What I liked the best before Salestools changed: I was looking for a tool to export my LinkedIn queries to Excel sheets and came across Salestools.io. At the beginning I didn't realize what a great tool they offer. With Salestools I received a very easy to use tool to export prospects. The best thing for me is, I can do it within seconds. No need to copy or paste particular information.

With Salestools I can quickly generate a list of prospects I want to approach.

To sum up:

+ you save time

+ you get the information you are looking for (incl. e-mail)

+ Salestools looks for email addresses for you

+ growing list of CRM integrations makes Salestools very universal

+ wonderful and quick support

What do you dislike?

UPDATE: 22.11.2017

Salestools changed the interface and removed functions that made it so good before.

Besides the customer service is totally appalling. They are not a bit customer oriented. Getting an invoice now, seems to be a mission impossible.

There was a guy before named Paul, until he left I was totally satisfied with Salestools. Now I cancelled my subscription due to the poor customer service and my experience with that and due to overwhelming changes of functionalities of Salestools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't recommend this tools.

This could have been the tool to accelerate my business processes but IS NOT.

Salestools.io review by <span>James L.</span>
James L.

"Absolutely horrendous company to deal with - notice all other reviews are old!"

What do you like best?

I'm sorry to say but there was little to like about this solution. Many of the features don't work and features that did work have been removed.

What do you dislike?

Pretty much everything. I could have excused the application being poor but the company's Customer Service and Billing was nothing short of appalling. Their service appears to have gone down the drain as previous reviews were positive, probably off the back of a product launch however my experience and others you'll see online reflect a very different service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I see there are lot of old reviews saying how great Salestools.io are. If these are real reviews then the company has taken a nose dive as can be seen elsewhere online.

The application isn't mature enough and many features just don't work. The company behind the service is a shambles. I was billed twice for many months of my service, upon cancelling the service you get informed that you have to give 31 days notice, effectively charging you a further month. They don't take data protection seriously - I asked for my payment cards to be deleted from their system and they confirmed they would - then several weeks later billed my cards again. After kicking up a fuss they credited some of the money back - suggesting they STILL have my card details!! Customer service is provided by email, but you've no idea when you might get a response. Their support systems don't work very well and strip out screenshots or forwarded emails so you end up getting responses to something you haven't asked. I ended up wasting many hours trying to resolve this and ended up walking away having lost a few hundred pounds for a service I didn't use.

Please don't make the same mistake I did. Don't waste your money on a poor web app with even poorer company running behind it.

Further business contact information which is better served by LinkedIn or Data.com

Salestools.io review by User

"Customer support is outstanding! Service is too!"

What do you like best?

Salestools has made prospecting for quality accounts exceptionally simple! Before using salestools we were generating poor quality leads and data feedback that was not up to par with what my company needed. Salestools is exactly the opposite, you know when you run a report on the auto prospector that your results are going to be worth investing resources in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What do you dislike?

We have experienced no problems using salestools. When first learning the service, it took a bit to get familiar with the processes. But anytime I had a question I could easily get ahold of someone just by going into their instant messenger chat room on the main page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Offer more during the free trial. It’s definitely worth paying for the extra features, but being able to try them might be very helpful to someone on the fence about joining.

We have been able to integrate our CRM (Salesforce iq) which makes generating leads, doing follow ups, and conducting reports a seamless process!

Salestools.io review by <span>Kathryn M.</span>
Kathryn M.

"Top performance SDR tool "

What do you like best?

One of the best features I like about SalesTools is the ability to find emails with one simple click. Second that SalesTools it is the place where you prospect leads from any social networks. Allows me to be organized and keep track of all notes under each prospect, and transfer them to my Salesforce CRM. In case I want to export to a csv. file or Excel take literally one second. Not to forget that all the platform it is the fastest tool I've tried, full of the relevant prospects to fill your pipeline. Salestools it is a game changer! As well the platform helps us enroll very fast every new SRD, as we record each training and each member it is a fast thinker.

What do you dislike?

Personally it is a great tool, and I could not think of anything to dislike, maybe they should have more integrations with more CRM systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - you will not regret it!

As a sales manager, I'm looking to be able to follow the prospecting progress of the SRD in a specific area, industry, at any. I just love to see how efficient it is the prospecting and qualification process, so the focus can be distributed on how our technology can solve business challenges. SalesTools has helped me identify the people with our ideal customer profile and connect me to them! Huge time savor as well!

Salestools.io review by <span>Ken T.</span>
Ken T.

"Scam Scam ...Stay away from this company"

What do you like best?

The cost of the platform is comparatively cheaper than some of the competitors out there.

What do you dislike?

They do not make their cancellation policy clear at the time of purchase and trick you in to paying for a minimum 2 months. Even after you cancel they again take a payment charging you twice for the same month, as that's their cancellation policy. The user experience is very poor, unable to figure out where to prospect from Linkedin, Twitter etc...most email data are inaccurate not worth the price at all. The Chrome extension is very poor, it doesn't scan the profiles properly and doesn't highlight duplicates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other products much better than salestools such as Found.ly. Please enquire about cancellation policy when using any such products

I would like them to review their cancellation policy as it is not fair on unsuspecting consumers who buy a saas product assuming if not satisfied one can cancel before the next billing date but that isn't the case with Salestools.io

Salestools.io review by <span>Kalvin c.</span>
Kalvin c.

"Very good preCRM software!"

What do you like best?

I really liked the plug-in that permits me to extract in 1 click around 300 targeted leads on Linkedin. Indeed I do an advanced search on Linekdin about a specific industry and with specific job position and then I just have to push the salestools.io plug-in to export all data into the salestools platform.

Then I just need to export those data in my SugarCRM in a very simple and foolproof way.

I really also liked they are synched with +70 CRM and Zapier. Thanks to it I can switch from a CRM to another without any problem.

What do you dislike?

Well i would love to target the french market and i will love to be able to extract data on Viadeo. But apparently it will be integrated soon on their platform. I would like also to have an outreach feature on my dashboard to track who visit my website. Well it will be nice to have everything in a single platform. Otherwise nothing i really dislike! Great product i highly recommend for all SDR/BDR.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend to use the tool if you are planning to grow your outbound sales and need to prospect.

Well the software save around 3 hours per BDR per day of my sales prospecting team time. Without it I was wasting so much time looking for prospect and having a very bad quality database. I would say this tool is a very must have software to save in average 45% of your sales prospecting time.

Salestools.io review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Better prospecting tools are available elsewhere"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of prospecting filters that have potential, and it's beneficial that you can sign up for a free trial. I don't have much more to say because I found the platform to be unusable and was looking for a platform where I could at least search by the name of a lead. It's a cool concept, but the execution is not great.

What do you dislike?

I was baffled by the inability to search for a lead by name. Apparently you can search by numerous criteria except the person's name, which is ridiculous. Instead, you have to search for the company and hope that the person you're looking for shows up in the results. There's no way to search directly for the person.

Maybe I missed this search filter, but this is a no-go and I've decided to stop using Salestools.io because there are too many better options available that are easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look elsewhere. This platform is clearly missing rudimentary features like being able to search by the name of a lead.

I haven't realized any benefits from this product. Our goal was to increase the quality of our CRM data, but I was barely able to utilize the full features of this platform because I found it to be almost unusable.

Salestools.io review by <span>Tony W.</span>
Tony W.

"Salestool.io"

What do you like best?

Value for money & does what its say on the tin -

I have tried two competitor products - one ran out of steam and stagnated from a development perspective and the other is ludicrously priced, and did not really work that well for non-Anglo information.

As well the support team are very responsive - never have to wait too long for a response to my questions.

Covers a lot of data sources for multiple industries - NOT just restricted to LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

Had you asked this question a year or more ago then it would not be so much "What do you dislike?" but these additional features would be great to have. It now has pretty much all that I would want from a pre-crm tool - and it has features that I don't need - like Zapier Integration - but that are useful for others..

I guess the only thing would be that it does not integrate with our specific CRM - but then we have asked it to , to be fair.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None really as I have only considered this from my own perspective. Maybe check how easy it is to have bespoke work done for non Salesforce CRM intergration

Quick, accurate data extraction.

Accurate email alias identification

Marketing Campaign Management

Able to do all three in one place - saves a lot of time, allows me to get to the outreach part of the sales process at scale a lot quicker.

Salestools.io review by <span>Philip E.</span>
Philip E.

"Simple, user-friendly, and effective!"

What do you like best?

Salestools.io is a fantastically easy way to reduce your prospecting time while gathering the data your sales team needs to perform at their best. We used Fiverr for years, but the leads we received were often inaccurate and irrelevant.

Salestools allows us mine prospects with precision, to ensure our team are making the maximum use of their time. Every lead is now a potential opportunity to close a deal!

The ROI is massive, and the costs are completely eclipsed by the potential returns.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The Salestools guys offer great day long support.

We've automated a process which we were spending far too much money on. Our sales team now spend time closing deals as opposed to constantly researching prospects, which means a happier staff and a boost in revenue.

Salestools.io review by <span>Tiffany H.</span>
Tiffany H.

"Prospecting from the Sales driven organizations "

What do you like best?

Salestools has an easy to understand structure for prospecting. The platform is flexible to use and allows me to export the data I want in seconds to my Salesforce CRM, Excel file and Google Sheets etc. I like to use fast technology systems such as Salestools that allows me to be efficient, fast and mot importantly save me time . One major challenge it is to be a part of a global sales team and have a great communication about what each team member is prospecting, so nobody will ever prospect twice a company or person. I love that any of my team member can get started quickly and learn to master the tool in less than a hour, so no consulting budgets and the data is always up to date and accurate!

It ties together our account lists, and emails/phones/social outreach fast and allows us to adjust and test everything so that we can constantly scale our numbers. I love that Salestools is rapidly building out new functionality and offer updates to the latest design that ultimately improve all the prospecting cycle, automated to the CRM system.

What do you dislike?

At this point there isn't anything we dislike about the platform, maybe they are the fastest driven SaaS company delivering superior products for absolutely not expensive prices and perhaps an integration with more data sources could be amazing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join them today, it is easy and make sure you ask for early access to their Mailflow system!

I did spent a lot of time researching various options in the past 1.5 years. SalesTools is absolutely at the top of their internal Sales Cycle and my trust in the platform and the company it is very high due to the fact that they are using in their own product to grow their company.

We received full attention on our sales processes and they help us so we help companies by selling our products drives as motivates us to be result oriented.They hands down have the best understanding about the SDR role and fantastic blogs/whitepapers that have helped me build and develop our team.

Salestools.io review by <span>Peter O.</span>
Peter O.

"Criminal and Deceptive Practices"

What do you like best?

Nothing at all. A bad product run by crooks.

What do you dislike?

The company isn't just negligent but is borderline criminal in it's proceedings.

They hold you to a minimum 2 month contract which is hidden somewhere in the T and C's so you're signing up to 2 months of service. Their support doesn't respond and claims they have never received emails and support tickets. The sale spage says a month to month service but hidden on their Terms and conditions it says you have to give 31 days notice making it a 2 month trial. There was no link to the Terms on the website when i purchased but there is now.

While browsing through the interface I clicked on 1 of the upgrade plan buttons expecting a pop up to determine the T and C's or order conditions. I was already a paying subscriber on a large plan and was looking at downgrading to mitigate the impact of their 2nd-month billing. By mistake, i hit the annual plan button. They upgraded my account with no request for confirmation - just the click on the button. They refused to credit me the amount even though I emailed support in seconds. After a lengthy argument and threats of legal action and charge backs I got my refund for the annual amount they billed me.

I had to do it in parts. I had to agree that they could deduct the 2nd month from the annual payment ($69) so I could claw that money back. Once they did that I again threatened them with chargebacks for the 2nd month. Which I don't think I have received back.

I just heard from a colleague that they changed his demo plan to a paying plan over xmas. They did this automatically without any consent. He'd had the trial plan for a long time and hadn't signed up on an auto enrollement plan. hey changed the rules, conveniently on xmas eve and started billing.

As for the product - It's garbage.

The autoprospector was giving me around 40 - 50% bounce rates. Carry on like that for a while and watch your email account get flagged as spam.

Inside the hood, it was a nieve product that lacked understanding of basic metrics and prospecting basics. Say you sent 100 emails and got 10 replies - the report would show you had a 10% response rate. All good it seems?! Well, it would if 50 of them hadn't bounced. Therefore the reported 10% response was actually 20%. There were many other basic errors like this through the platform.

They are a crooked company - not just bad at customer service BUT crooked. Don't use them. I took a chance even after reading other bad reviews. Don't fall into that trap.

The recent good reviews look fairly suspicious to me also...but do your due diligence. Yes, this is my first review because I don't usually do this type of thing BUT this company is so crooked I felt compelled to do so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay well clear!!

None - made my life harder and had to threaten them with legal action to get my money back

Salestools.io review by <span>Jay G.</span>
Jay G.

"Freelancer able to much more marketing now"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to manage emails and bounces. I used to spend hours on marketing campaigns, and as a solo freelancer, that was a big burden--so a lot of weeks, it just didn't get done. Now I can execute my campaigns quickly and focus on other aspects of growing my business.

The template feature is great. I tweak my messages a lot, and being able to make those changes right in the browser is way better than having to dig through directory folders to find my last campaign text.

I also like being able to see how many of my messages received replies. I can see at a glance which campaigns were most effective and then check to see which template I used that got those results.

The price is reasonable, especially in relation to the amount of time I was spending to run my campaigns manually.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's fast and easy to get your first campaign out with Salestools.io, so it's worth investing an hour or two to try it and see how you like it. It offers a lot of value to small businesses, in my experience,

I market more consistently now. I used to try to send a specific number of emails a week, but I usually didn't make my goal. Now I can send as many as I want with little effort. Marketing doesn't get saved for 'when I have time'.

Salestools.io review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Rather look for a reputable provider"

What do you like best?

On the surface of it there are many great features but beware

What do you dislike?

Functions not working properly, getting error messages, emailing same recipient multiple times - sometime up to 8 times each.

Support team is extremely defensive. When you ask for help or point out a bug they insist on telling you it's not their fault.

Made many promises about delivering features / fixing issues which were never delivered after months of waiting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you do research before using this. Do not sign up because they automatically bill you! Most features cannot be used effectively because the data they provide is so poort.

Auto prospecting and emailing. The product did not work as advertised and was more detrimental.

Salestools.io review by <span>Iulia - Andreea D.</span>
Iulia - Andreea D.

"Great tool for lead generation"

What do you like best?

I use the solution for a couple of months now and I can say it’s a very user friendly platform.

With just a few clicks I can find out all the information I need about prospects from different social platforms.

I can build campaigns and handle everything in just one place. Also, I have the option to include the information in Excel or just integrate it with my CRM.

The team answered very fast to my requests or questions and took into consideration my feedback - they are constantly improving the platform.

What do you dislike?

It takes a while to save the leads, but taking into consideration the amount of information you get - it’s worthy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try.

It saves me a lot of time, what I can do in the platform in a day, it would take me more than a week to do it manually.

I can concentrate on other tasks and increase my performance.

Salestools.io review by <span>Rodrigo Y.</span>
Rodrigo Y.

"Best Support Ever"

What do you like best?

It's always in development. You can follow up and vote in features. The best thing is the patience the support have to all kinds of questions. It seems like a legit team working towards what is to be the best prospecting tool.

What do you dislike?

Not so intuitive terms and buttons. But the support team is always there to listen and improve so... MAYBE, that credit thingie/gamefication to verify emails could be for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They will give you the help you need to setup and start using. A lot of this still in development but perhaps this is a good opportunity to participate in what can be a powerful tool.

I'm using Slaestools to prospect new clients. Before Salestools I would have to search on the web and manually on Linkedin the company info and the prospect and my company wanted to have more prospect number to fill our sales team so we are still in the process to evaluate if the tool will help.

Salestools.io review by <span>Ashmeet Singh C.</span>
Ashmeet Singh C.

"Sales Prospecting Like a Boss!"

What do you like best?

Extracting info from linkedin via an easy to use chrome plugin - It has made my life so simple that I am able to save so much time everyday! It shows me clearly which email addressees have been verified and which aren't.

Also, I love the fact that everything is organised so neatly and with a click of button it goes to Pipedrive (or another CRM).

Not to mention their amazing customer support. I had an issue with billing and they solved it immediately without any cross-questioning!

The app itself is super easy to navigate and you never feel stuck!

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more video tutorials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to save tonnes of time while looking for potential leads. Then you should definitely consider Salestools.io. It's hard to live without now :)

Sales prospecting - What used to take me 7 hours a day, now takes me maximum 2 hours. This way I can concentrate on other important things.

Contact Organisation - All contacts are automatically organised in a way you'd like!

Pipedrive & Spreadsheet Integration - Love the fact I can so easily sync data to CRMs like Pipedrive.

Salestools.io review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Most search functions did not perform as advertised - no trial period and hidden 2 month minimum"

What do you like best?

The customer service and support staff was good in attempting to explain and walk through the software

What do you dislike?

Most search functions did not work as expected -- EG searching an industry did not result in any contacts but searching for a known company in that industry did result

- constant technical issues had many calls with support and they were not able to explain why it was not working

- more time spent fighting with the issues, support, non result search bad lead information -- was not worth the time

- hidden 2 month minimum with no trial option - the webinar they did to show us the capabilities was flawless but actual usage conditions was far from ideal.

- the system got "stuck" often and we had to log out and back in.

-- READ the terms and conditions for cancellation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

READ the terms of termination. -- minimum 2 month sign up. - they threaten $10 000 charge for negative reviews and claim that they can keep your account open

they do not offer a trial period only a live demo. but the live demo was flawless. actual working was far from

we were looking for a prospecting tool that wold provide us names and email addresses for marketing department employees. -- this tool did not succeed in that goal

Salestools.io review by <span>Dez B.</span>
Dez B.

"Very please with my experience using and with the rapid professional support from Salestools.io "

What do you like best?

I have been a long time user of the Salestools.io solution, since it was a local app on the desktop, and now that it's a SaaS solution and it just keeps getting better and better, and I recommend it to 2 or 3 people a week for their business needs.

What do you dislike?

N/A - as an agile and rapidly growing project any issues are addressed by merely contact real time online support via chat "in-screen" and is resolved almost immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not delay, start now with the right tool for your CRM and professional and customer contact management.

Managing business contacts is an ever increasing challenge, particularly when trying to juggle multiple sources of contact information, basic CRM doesn't meet the challenge - being able to integrate Social and Professional network, basic business contact, and extended tags and notes in one tool in one SaaS platform has completely changed my day to day challenges with contact data management.

Salestools.io review by <span>Laura S.</span>
Laura S.

"Salestools for prospecting"

What do you like best?

It is great the functionality that Salestools has. Using it along with Linkedin, you are able to define an acuarte target, and the majority of the emails found are 100% valid.

The possibility of organizing the information in easy, intuitive lists, simplifies even more the process.

What do you dislike?

The email finding process is pretty long, you have to let the software do the job, but there is nothing you can do in order to speed up the process. Apart form that, if you have multiple pages in a list you have to select one by one in order to mark them and let the software understand what do you want.

In our sector, logistics, is pretty difficult to find good prospects, lead generation is one of the challenges we face everyday. With Salestools we make the process faster and more effective.

Besides that, with the recent updates you can manage a part of your CRM (leads, emailing...) just with this software.

Salestools.io review by <span>Pranjal R.</span>
Pranjal R.

"Brilliant Social Prospecting Tool for Salespeople"

What do you like best?

This tool is very user friendly with its simple GUI and integrates well with LinkedIn, our largest resource for acquiring data.

What do you dislike?

At times, this software may appear sluggish, but that is only due to the fact that is searches for and extracts all of the necessary information, from email to past work experiences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a one-stop software for acquiring customer information from social networks, then there is nothing better than Salestools. It is so easy to use and integrates with LinkedIn extremely well - simply search for your target audience and use the tool to acquire leads with ease. You have option of exporting your search results into an easy-to-read spreadsheet.

Not only do you acquire the email, phone number, and career growth information of customers, you can also find their social media URLs, e.g., Facebook, Twitter, and XING. This provides a more complete image of your customers so that you can make an informed decision before contacting them.

Considering all of the neat features this tool includes, the price is actually quite affordable. Currently we are using the "Deal Breaker" option and we plan on upgrading to the "Accelerator" option very soon when we plan on expanding. A

We have solved how to target a large pool of sales prospects by acquiring contact information in one full sweep. This saves a lot of effort in searching for potential customers, but most importantly we have saved a large amount of time in generating leads. Now we can allocate more of our resources on other tasks while streamlining this particular one.

Salestools.io review by <span>Ryan H.</span>
Ryan H.

"Streamlines the powerful force of LinkedIn prospecting "

What do you like best?

I have used LinkedIn as my primary form of business development for the past year. The process has been cumbersome and expensive. This platform streamlines the process and makes it easier to implement. Data entry and email marketing is now expedited and can be done under one platform, which syncs to my CRM and email account. They also have a "duplicate" tool that eliminates accidental multiple contacts. Anyone that uses linkedin for outbound sales will know this is a wonderful feature that saves time and frustration.

What do you dislike?

I would like there to be a field listing the number of 2nd degree connections I have with companies I have downloaded. I would like to prioritize my prospecting in order of "most connected to" because that would increase my closing ratio and minimize my time investment.

Accidental duplicates in prospecting, data entry cost and easy to follow platform. Result is less time spent generating leads and easier adaptation among other sales professionals in my organization.

Salestools.io review by <span>Raúl G.</span>
Raúl G.

"It's really awesome for your prospecting actions"

What do you like best?

It's a great tool to mine a LinkedIn database... you don't need to depend on inbox messages, you can create cold mailing rich prospecting hitlist in a couple of days.

It's also really cool that you can organize your hitlist within the account by using lists, using that kind of organization, you can work with customers and a lot of ideas in different industries.

The tool also tries to set you up with contact information, telephone number included, it helps you with cold calling initiatives.

Now you can create workflows within the tool, that's really powerful because you can activate your selling processes right away within the tool, this is beta, but very exciting.

Also beta and exciting: zapier integration, that'll let you integrate this lists within your marketing automation platform, be it Hubspot, mailchimp or any other.

What do you dislike?

- UX is kinda clunky but getting better each month.

- Plans set you daily limits, not monthly, so sometimes you need to find your way through getting the whole hitlist you want.

- Transllation to other languages not the best (spanish speaker)

- Tagging and updating contacts is not as easy and agile as you'd want

- Since you have some daily limits you need discipline in order to get the best out of this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

You really need to integrate this tool with a premium linkedin account, otherwise is kind of useless.

It helps with all your cold prospecting, but, you need processes behind it, otherwise it'll only get you nice data.

Salestools.io review by <span>Patrik 1.</span>
Patrik 1.

"Amazing development effort"

What do you like best?

The tool creates a powerful database with prospects based on a selection of target persons on LinkedIn. I am amazed over the intelligent email search and it is very easy to manage lists and create campaigns - with tracking capability!

What do you dislike?

I have read about integrations to other tools than Salesforce. We use Nimble and and I am eager to get this integration working. One last thing: This is such a powerful tool that I would like to keep this to myself as it gives me an edge in the sales process :-)

We evaluated many tools for automated prospecting using LinkedIn and signed up last year. Back then (!) the tools required local installation with little chance of team work and overview. During the past six months we have seen an amazing development to a modern, web-based and highly efficient tool for prospecting AND also reaching out using email AND tracking the response.

Salestools.io review by <span>Paul R.</span>
Paul R.

"Salestools.io - - Review"

What do you like best?

Great product, great prod development team that takes in feedback and makes honest efforts to include it in new releases.

What do you dislike?

A few things are a little clumsy, Don't feel like the credits for emails are consistently applied in a visible way. Meaning I can't tell how many I have left, how many I just used... etc.

Another area of opportunity is in list management. Help me better manage lists with best practices and tools to help me stay organized.

I also would like to see data sourced from outside of LinkedIn. I know you do this currently, but not familiar with the tools you use in the U.S. Also would be great if you could integrate with ClearBit or a Datanyze

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a good source to aggregate leads and accounts, salestools is a great platform to do it with.

I am building a territory from scratch and needed a good source of accurate data.

Benefits

Time to market has increased dramatically

Salestools.io review by <span>Chris S.</span>
Chris S.

"Salestools.io: Great tool to Prospecting"

What do you like best?

The tool is an amazing time-saver for sales Prospecting. As Linkedin is the defacto standard for business contacts, the ability of Salestools to automatically enable a user to download the Linkedin profile information for a large number of contacts and then export that information into a spreadsheet is truly remarkable and changes everything. The fact that you can also obtain verified email addresses and in some cases phone numbers makes it a must have tool. Once the contact lists are in salestools, the capabilities and features available from the application UI are also excellent and continuously evolving.

Salestools has solved a big problem and are at the forefront of sales prospecting and sales acceleration software. I expect they will remain in the lead and continue to innovate.

The final ingredient is customer service and Salestools customer service is as good as it gets. They are prompt, always friendly, very knowledgeable, and have always left me with a positive experience from any interaction.

What do you dislike?

This is hardly a dislike, but as they are always adding new features, capabilities, and improvements, the application may sometimes be down for a brief period as they make the upgrade. Can't really complain about this, as it's a testament to the continuous advances, but something to be aware of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a must for sales.

We use the tool for sales prospecting and marketing. In combination with Linkedin it solves the Prospect Research problem. The time saving benefits are very significant. There are also a significant cost savings, as the tool is essentially replacing the need to buy purchased lists.

Salestools.io review by <span>Daniel A.</span>
Daniel A.

"Great prospecting product, highly recommend"

What do you like best?

List building in LinkedIn made easy. I can now organize all of my prospecting on LinkedIn into organized lists either within SalesTools, in SalesForce (with their handy integration) or downloaded to excel to be used anywhere. Then, I can find verified emails on people I selected for less cost then I've found on the other sites I checked out. Then, I can send emails to the prospects and have them tracked similiar to HubSpot to see if they've been opened and follow up accordingly.

All of this is done on one platform.

What do you dislike?

Only thing I've disliked was one LinkedIn search I was performing brought up a mix of correct and incorrect results when using LinkedIn's standard search. I performed the same search on LinkedIn's Sales Navigator and the SalesTools chrome plugin worked just fine on that. Not sure if there are separate algorithms or what. (Update 6/6/16): They said this will be fixed soon with an update. I'll update this review once it is fixed. To their credit, they're very responsive with support.

LinkedIn is where I find the most relevant leads and can reach out in the most personable way through common connections, groups, etc. But LinkedIn makes it so hard to prospect on their site. Salestools makes it easy.

Salestools.io review by <span>Oscar G.</span>
Oscar G.

"SalesTools.io saves me 80% of my precious time prospecting clients."

What do you like best?

Look, when you are trying to get new leads, the quality of those leads is pretty important. You need to spend time doing the perfect search on Linkedin to attract the right person.

SalesTools allows you to focus on the important thing, getting the right search. After that, the tool do everything for you. And if you are well instructed in some CRM, you can export that information automatically, so you can have your information organized pretty fast.

What do you dislike?

I think there are other opportunities for SalesTools.io. I prospect not based on linkedin but with other social networks. So, more social networks are going to be usefull too for next releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the plugin they have for Google Chrome. In the first beggining I struggled because I didn't know how to take my leads into the database. After installing the plugin everything worked perfectly.

I'm getting leads for my business, and I'm organizing all the funnel to attract new clients.

Salestools.io review by <span>Mark P.</span>
Mark P.

"Excellent service that integrates well with various CRM's"

What do you like best?

Salestool.io pulls a large variety of information on LinkedIn contacts. Easily integrates with (exports contacts to) Zoho CRM. We use Salestools.io along with Zoho CRM to create a contact management database for our salespeople.

We also use Salestools.io to pull candidates from LinkedIn for our recruiting efforts.

Salestools.io is very easy to use and automates the entire process - Excellent!

What do you dislike?

If I could get direct phone numbers for the contacts, that would be excellent. Email accuracy is very good but not perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! Excellent sales and recruiting tool.

Creating list of contacts/prospects for our sales team. Created database for our sales efforts and continue to add leads every month.

Using Salestools.io we pull candidates from LinkedIn for our recruiters to contact. We then export (using CSV file) these candidates to our Applicant Tracking System.

Salestools.io automates both processes and is very easy to use.

Salestools.io review by <span>James B.</span>
James B.

"Perfect Prospecting and Outreach Platform"

What do you like best?

The importance of building our prospect database was quite a high priority, Our direct to market approach required us to look for solutions that would enable us to research and find our target prospect, I was using Quora when I got a tip off to check out a new tool that had been released - Salestools.io

I had a look and thought, great! let's just give it a try for a month and if we don't like it, we'll just cancel. Now 4 months later we are still using it and we use it daily. We have worked out how to make the most of it and combining it with some additional ninja tricks we have a lead generation powerhouse.

Best features are that it with auto browse your LinkedIn profile, so you don't need to click on each page in LinkedIn to pick up 10 prospects a time, you can enter in a run of 300 and at the click of a button it will get it done.

The best feature has to be that it automatically will skip over already previously imported prospects this feature alone has revolutionise the way I prospect.

The quality of the email contact details have improved over the past 3 months, I can see that they have been actively adding additional verification layers to ensure the data is accurate, and while it's not 100% accurate, no tool out there is and we also run the list through an additional round of verification with briteverifiy however nowadays the email quality is much the same as the orignial list.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, you can't expect it to make toast in the morning, Support are always responsive within the hour if I encounter any bugs, overall I can't put fault to it other then I would like them to offer a lifetime affiliate program as I have referred this on to friends who are now using it as part of their sales process and I would like a clip of the ticket!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it and use it.

Business problems I am solving is

Building a list of targeted prospects.

Getting their email details.

Contacting them using mailer and dynamic.

Using this tool we can honestly attribute our entire sales pipeline to which has many accounts and we have won approx 3 new high value clients and what we sell is not cheap.

Salestools.io review by <span>Paul M.</span>
Paul M.

"Unhappy with hidden terms and conditions"

What do you like best?

I tried leadfuze and had trouble with their add-on that pulls prospects. Salestools was a better experience for me even though I was a little unsure how it worked; I probably should have done a training session with the support staff to understand it better.

What do you dislike?

Nowhere on their pricing page does it mention there is a minimum 2-month contract but they will go ahead and charge you for the 2nd month even if you stop using it after day 1. It does mention this in the terms and agreements which I am sure 99.9% people take the hour out of their day to read every time they sign up for a service. This experience felt dishonest to me even though I stopped using it after a week or two I still got charged for eight weeks.

In comparison, Microsoft and others actually refund you pro rata, so if I cancel two weeks into a subscription, they refund 50% of it. Why would you want to charge someone for another four weeks for a service they stopped using two weeks ago, the only incentive I can think is it boosts profits and it's disappointing.

So since the terms and conditions are hidden, i felt it would help others who are reading reviews avoid the same problem. I have no problem with a two-month minimum contract; my problem is that they do not mention it anywhere on the pricing page and instead it is hidden in the terms and conditions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beware of the hidden 2 month minimum contract

I was using the software to track down market research leads; it did help me get a bunch of contacts but as I said I didn't spend enough time with it to get the full benefits.

Salestools.io review by <span>Stephen D.</span>
Stephen D.

"Finally I managed to get access to my Linkedin Network in a database!"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can exploit my full network into a csv file or salesforce directly for my lead gen team to action upon.

It's very simple to create lists and save the contacts and the recent upgrades to allow you to collect 500 contacts in one go have increased on time saving.

From there you can very easily validate the emails which was a bonus for me as I was not looking for this feature. And they can even get phone numbers from the accounts if they are provided.

The support level is exceptional and whilst the tool is easy to use and you need virtually no training, the team come back to your emails in a matter of minutes and always answer in a friendly manner. This is one of the things which impressed me the most.

What do you dislike?

The tool does everything that I require at the moment. You can see the road map and there are upgrades happening frequently.

Obviously it would be great if there were more phone numbers provided but at present I think these are only available when the contact provides it and or where the HO of the company is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool is value for money tenfold. You can set up many lists to save your leads and manage your lead gen program.

Literally downloading my network from LinkedIn into Salesforce so that my lead gen team could connect with them and set up business meetings. This network would not be visible to them in a manageable way without Salestools.

Salestools.io review by <span>Graham C.</span>
Graham C.

"Great tool - solid, simple, easy to use"

What do you like best?

Salestools.io is a solid tool that's easy to figure out and easy to use. I was up and running in less than 10 minutes, and so far, data quality has been great. Integration with LinkedIn and Hubstpot is seamless and works really well. Great value for money at a pricepoint that's affordable for small business.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to see additional fields shared between the two automatically, but running an export from one and import into the other to update those fields is pretty painless. A good next step after that would be real federation... but all in good time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for specific lead generation research, this isn't a bulk data collection tool.

Researching contact information for specific individuals at targeted companies.

Salestools.io review by <span>Weronika N.</span>
Weronika N.

"Worse than we expected"

What do you like best?

The only plus is that salestools is integrated with our CRM (HubSpot) so we can export our contacts directly through the tool.

What do you dislike?

Be aware of long-term commitment (T&C)

* e-mail finder rate 15% (about 15 emails found for 100 contacts added to our list)

* a lot of duplicates in searches (we were focused mostly on the US / Canada / Australia but also checked other locations)

* no free demo

You should be aware that you can not download an invoice automatically, you can not unsubscribe this tool from your dashboard (only via email or chat).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware of long-term commitment (read T&C carefully before subscription)

We are looking for partners who are in need of experienced IT development teams.

We are not satisfied with salestools.io at all. We are still looking for another sales tool to use in our team.

Salestools.io review by <span>Ty y.</span>
Ty y.

"The best tool to Organize (and scarpe informaiton from) Linkedin Leads"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Salestools.io is it's simplicity. Instead of complex dashboards, you can export everything from linkedin with one click.

One of there strong features is warn you of duplicate leads, which later make team members waste time on same lead.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I've found so far is the Sync with Google Apps. Instead of updating an existing file, it create new ones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using Linkedin to gather leads and spend there more than few hours per week, this tool will save you countless of hours.

Before, We needed to either copy-paste data from linked, or had to pay external Freelancer to clean our list. Either way was time consuming and more expensive.

With this tool, tasks that before would take 2-3 hours, finished in less than 20 minutes.

Salestools.io review by <span>Todd P.</span>
Todd P.

"Very Beneficial Tool"

What do you like best?

Our prospecting can be done in the background while we focus on the rest of our work. Almost completely automated. Have worked without this tool and spent hours collecting emails and contacts where it takes minutes with SalesTools.

What do you dislike?

Minor technical difficulties here and there but the support team has always been helpful and responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an effective way to prospect without spending 1000's this might be your best fit.

This has made prospecting close to nearly automated process. Huge time saver. Allows us to focus on the word needs to be done while we run SalesTools in the background/

Salestools.io review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Kept charging me after I canceled"

What do you like best?

Nothing, too many duplicate company records.

What do you dislike?

I tested the service on 2/5/18 & decided it was not what I wanted. I asked my rep Christian to cancel my account on 2/6/18, she replied and told me to send an email to billing@salestools.io -Which I did on 2/7/18 Since then I was charged two more times.

I tried to follow up a few more times and no one would reply, so I talked to my bank and showed them my emails back and forth with them so they reversed the charges.

And now a month later, I just got a letter from a collection agency. Wow!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very difficult to understand and returns to many duplicate company records

None, I canceled and they kept charging me.

Salestools.io review by User in Computer Software

"Brilliant time saver!"

What do you like best?

By and large the time saver as in the past I would work on a manual basis and working this way will help me create a better strategy when reviewing my approach to market and how I should go about engaging with the prospects at hand.

What do you dislike?

At the moment the concern that I have is the duplicate feature. Invariably there are contacts that may be in 3-4 different companies under the title of board advisor or executive consultant for startups as well as well as say some kind of CxO. The concern will be that it will pick said contact with the corresponding company thus correct e-mail etc. I am hoping this will be the case since I started to use today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a tool you cannot not live without as it will greatly help you to accelerate the pipeline process. Wish had used with other organizations had worked from in the past.

I am a Sales Executive and as all Sales personnel we're all tasked to begin to create a pipeline ASAP. Salestools with its built in efficiencies will radically cut down the time I had spent in the past manually collecting data and inputting it into a CRM.

Salestools.io review by <span>Andreas C.</span>
Andreas C.

"Excellent Tool!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and very helpful team!!

What do you dislike?

1) The linkedin extension could do with a few more features. i,e, a)How many contacts left to be added this hour? In other words, how many (remainder) can I add this hour? b) Save option, to continue where you left off. c) A ADD ALL option, and the software can break down the downloads over an hourly limit automatically, and work in the background.

2) A remove duplicates tool on the site. Granted, the software tries its best to not allow for addition of duplicate entries, but some still slip through. For example, it will keep one contact twice, all info being the same, except one has a phone number and the other doesnt. The software could compare and delete the one with less data.

3) The CSV file is wonky, and formatting goes array. You can get around this by sending to google sheets and copy pasting to your excel from there, but again, this could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company uses Linkedin as a research tool, and lead creation, this tool is worth it. You get your money's worth in a week, compared to manual labor.

This software sheds hours off your researcher's workday, freeing them up to do other more productive tasks, and even their mental health. Can you imagine manually copy pasting leads off of linkedin all day.

This tool is a true researcher's god send!!

Research and database building!!

Salestools.io review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Marketing and Advertising
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent SDR Tool"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of the tool is the extension, upon signing up I thought the extension was going to be like other tools currently being an offer by similar platforms. I was relieved to see that it was a search engine for leads on the networks provided that can be truly drilled down to find a real basis of a prospect list.

What do you dislike?

Currently, there is nothing to dislike really; they have an excellent product announcement trello https://trello.com/b/2Kr9jN7y/salestools-product-road-map, announcing a new UI layout that seems to be promising.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend keeping track of some additional APIs that are available that would truly enhance the experience of users and provide a high-quality value to potential larger sales / recruitment teams. Those APIs have already been contributed directed to the customer success team with salestools.io.

Salestools.io is a reliable tool for lead storage and management at an affordable entry price, it is not only useful for prospecting and enrichment, as well as discovery, it is also a healthy choice for start-up / light-medium weight outreach teams to organize and produce personalized sequence campaigns.

Salestools.io review by <span>Aamir N.</span>
Aamir N.

"Salestools Review"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Very responsive and really fast to change and edit data within the platform. Unlike others, you will have to wait ages before changes or edit is completed.

Salestools.io has a very competitive pricing. They have the most affordable pricing among other competitors but not sacrificing the quality of data and service.

Support team are very responsive – answers to my questions very quickly.

What do you dislike?

Not able to integrate with our CRM. But that’s understandable since they are still discussing it with the CRM company that we use since they’re still new in the market. I honestly haven’t asked them how to integrate our CRM with Salestools.io using Zapier. I will have to ask them about that.

80% accuracy in data extraction.

Speeds up prospecting because the platform is very responsive. Saving a lot of time.

They have a new feature called Outreach which is an automated outbound email capability. This will cut our cost as we’re using different company to do this. Haven’t tried it yet, but will try soon. If it is at par with what we’re using then it will cut our cost to a great extent.

Salestools.io review by <span>Sunny J.</span>
Sunny J.

"Best prospecting tool available"

What do you like best?

Solves a real problem and integrates incredibly well with LinkedIn. Support is incredibly responsive. There are no great tools in this space except for Salestools. Useful integrations.

What do you dislike?

UI could use some work. Sometimes buggy. Not very interested in newest features. Really love email / propsecting side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for way to supercharge your propsecting, use salestools.

LinkedIn paid tool is incredibly weak. It's hard to track your prospects and reach the most important person in the organization. In many ways, Salestool is a light weight CRM built on top of LinkedIn for prospecting. Easy to hand off to your full blown CRM once you've reached the right person.

Salestools.io review by <span>Vasil D.</span>
Vasil D.

"Great software for lead gen"

What do you like best?

I love the integration with LinkedIn. It lets me easily add my new connections to the software so I can begin a new lead generation campaign in minutes.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a monthly newsletter feature like constant contact or mail chimp built in instead of just the drip campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using Salestools.io. It is extremely user friendly and they are very responsive when you need help. They will guide you if you have any issues. It easily lets you build up your CRM by integrating with LinkedIn. You can quickly get new connections from LinkedIn onto Salestools and set up a new drip campaign.

It saves a lot of time in the lead generation process. It helps us be more efficient.

Salestools.io review by <span>Ananya J.</span>
Ananya J.

"Best Prospecting Tool in the Industry"

What do you like best?

1. Accuracy of emails

2. Value proposition in terms of time saving

3. Integration with CRM platforms

4. Data can be downloaded from various social networks

5. Economical

6. Customer service is most helpful. David and Christian are quick and responsive

What do you dislike?

Although they provide plenty of video lessons and webinars (live and recorded) on the website. It would be more better if more precise training videos are available :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If really wanna grow rocket fast, you should stretch your muscles in outbound marketing and Salestools is the best software to accomplish the job.

1. Prospecting and Lead generation

2. Outbound marketing

3. Now, email outreach

These three features have increased the performance of my team by 52%

Salestools.io review by User in Fine Art
User in Fine Art

"A Top Tool for Gathering Sales Intelligence for Business Development Purposes"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to easily create lists from my searches and later pull verified emails for these users. Savings and referring back to these lists has been very useful in a number of specific occasions.

What do you dislike?

I initially disliked not having the ability to download more than 10 profiles per page but it seems with the new version being released last week this issue has been resolved. Great work. While I would guess they are working toward this, I would like to see a greater percentage of verified emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price point of the entry level subscription it seems like a no-brainer to give it ago for at least a month to test. I've already found significant enough value to warrant a near future upgrade to the next subscription level.

I've been able to create highly targeted lists of prospective clients for targeting in various marketing campaigns. The use of verified emails has been helpful in lead generation efforts for outreach and business development purposes.

Salestools.io review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Avoid if you don't want to be harrassed for TOS"

What do you like best?

Nothing, I searched for over 30 or 40 leads and didn't find any emails that worked or phone numbers that helped. Most of the searches came up with nothing. I think in total I saved 14 and none of them worked.

What do you dislike?

They are threating to send me to collections over a misleading intro page to select your plan. Then saying I accepted the TOS and owe them $500! That's about $90 per bad lead and they refuse to provide a refund.

Recommendations to others considering the product

STAY AWAY!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SCRUPULOUS COMPANY! DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION!!

How to waste your time writing angry emails at a Romanian company and filing a small claim on a collection agency to get it off your record.

Salestools.io review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Good tools for Sales to dig out target contacts."

What do you like best?

This tools in combination with Linkedin is very usefull. It can find the most relevant leads and can reach out. I can download my target contacts by industry or by level or company size at a time. The tool can help me to obtain the verified email address and help us to search the email address automatically.

And support team is always there to help.

What do you dislike?

It would be very hepful If it can set 2 filters.

>one is above the company name in the column, to sort automatically by company name and then the contacts from the same company can be seen in one time.

>another filter can be set above the email address row. It can search out the contacts email address of "Company domain missing" and then edit in one time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to sort out your clients by industry/level/company size, you can chose it.

It gives me a way to contact high level contacts in targeted companies. And it is a great help to our social selling strategy and database increase.

Salestools.io review by <span>Hannah M.</span>
Hannah M.

"The best CRM Software I have ever used! Highly recommended"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to export my files and also finding e-mails is really fast especially to unorganized people like me. Also overall it is the fastest tool I've ever used considering the fact that I have been searching for the perfect tool for the past year. Also it is very user frienly and easy to understand. Plus, building lists is never a hassle since you can get it done quickly. I also loved the fact that it does involve a lot of data sources for different kinds of industries, not just linkedin. I also loved that I can switch from CRM to another without any issues because I've used some tools before and I had a issues with that.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I dislike anything about the tool and so far I haven't noticed anything that would make me dislike it. It just makes my work possible and fast. Anyways, I am still getting used and exploring this tool. I will not hesistate to drop another review if I notice something that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest you try their free demo for you to be able to know how great this tool is!

Proper E-mail Identification, I also want to have an accurate lists of the right people for the companies that I want to reach out to. I also had a problem organizing my documents. This tool has really helped me a lot.

Salestools.io review by <span>Prateep Kr S.</span>
Prateep Kr S.

"An Excellent Tool for Leads Generation through Linkedin"

What do you like best?

The best features of the tool are-

1. Super easy to use

2. Integrates very easily with CRMs such as salesforce.com as well as with a simple google sheet

3. Almost all information available in a LinkedIn profile can be extracted

4. Very efficient and helpful support team

What do you dislike?

Personally, I think this is one of the best lead generation tools available today. No dislikes from me so far!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in sales intelligence or leads generation, you gotta have this by your side!!

It saves hours of manual lead generation work, which is the most beneficial thing as per me. Also you won't need to hunt emails as it could fetch emails from a LinkedIn profile with a single click

Salestools.io review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Excellent Prospecting Tool"

What do you like best?

Salestools.io is the answer to your prayers if you are prospecting on Linkedin. It dramatically reduces the time overhead and allows you become more productive. The help, training and support is exceptional!

What do you dislike?

I was an early adopter of the product and the issues that i experienced were annoying but not showstoppers as I understood the value of the product despite these early flaws. The fact that these issues have all been eradicated is testimony to the engineering teams skill and ability to rapidly solve these issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial it and you wont look back!

The biggest issue we had was the time to extract the relevant data from large searches and organised that effectively. The time taken to search, sort and extract has been reduced by 80% from what we were doing before!

Salestools.io review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Salestools.io is a time saver scraping LinkedIn contact information including emails"

What do you like best?

The wealth of features packed into the prospects' dashboard - for example, being able to click on the LinkedIn icon to jump to their LinkedIn profile or their company LinkedIn profile.

I also like the ease with which I can copy pages worth of contacts and move/copy them to other lists.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any major complaints yet. I would say it took me some time to figure out how to streamline saving more than 10 contacts. The problem I was having was I would do a LinkedIn search and get say 1000 results. I would start to save contacts and say I got interrupted and had to come back later. Having to load results to figure out where I left off was a little time consuming. Then I noticed the search URL had a page number in it. Once I found that, it made it much faster to find which page I left off at.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will save you time collecting contact information from targeted prospects on LinkedIn.

Haven't started realizing the benefits yet. I'm filling the top of my funnel and using Salestools.io to shortcut building a mailing list.

Salestools.io review by <span>Talal S.</span>
Talal S.

"Helps me save my time"

What do you like best?

Salestools without any doubt is an amazing software which helps me find accurate and highly targeted lists of leads. I like it most because of two reasons:-

1) It helps me easily target list of leads

2) It helps me sync my data to CRM, Google sheets and easily download all the lists of lead by a single click. Giving me entire information, including, title, company, email, phone number etc.

We mostly find some software being good but having extremely poor customer service which are not only irritating but takes much of our time. Where as, Salestools with their services are astonishing and I must say the customer service team is very impressive for being so much supportive to all kinds of problems.

What do you dislike?

It’s a great software and I must say I hardly found any problem with it.

Linkedin list builder is an amazing service of the salestools but sometimes some of the emails miss while using the Linkedin list builder. They should try improving that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recommended. It's worth trying.

Extracting data from Linkedin was one heck of a mess but by using the Linkedin list builder much of my efforts and time are reduced. It helps me to easily extract all the emails and phone numbers of different contacts; and saves much of my time.

Salestools.io review by <span>Deanna Fae V.</span>
Deanna Fae V.

"I highly recommend Salestools! "

What do you like best?

This is by far, the best lead generating system that me and my team is using.

The application is very user-friendly and their support team are amazingly helpful! They answered all our queries as soon as possible, and helped us with any errors that we encounter.

Their price is very reasonable and budget friendly specially for a small company.

What do you dislike?

I haven't encountered any problems yet, so this questions is currently not applicable for me.

Generating leads in the most efficient way possible. It makes leads generation easy, and I have realized that Salestools is a breath of fresh air! It helps us manage everything from enerating to data validation.

Salestools.io review by <span>sidra s.</span>
sidra s.

"An excellent prospecting and sales intelligence tool "

What do you like best?

In my experience I have found Salestools.Io to be really helpful in quick and efficient building of our prospect database, using this tool really helped in building lists very quickly and saved a lot of time. The product has a great interface and is very user friendly as well.

Salestools.Io has an excellent support team as well that is highly responsive and answers queries in a quick manner. I have always got a response from their team within an hour.

The overall performance of the product is quite impressive and another attribute of the Salestools.Io that I think is extraordinary is being economical, they offer competitive pricing and I can say I get the best value for money using the platform.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say there is anything to dislike about the Salestools.Io at this point, it is the fastest and most reliable prospecting and sales intelligence tool that helps in getting things done very quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Salestools.Io if you want an efficient prospecting and sales intelligence software that is economical and user friendly you should definitely get Salestools.Io, it can help your business grow very quickly.

I use salestools.Io for our marketing campaign management. I found the platform extremely efficient in building our prospecting database, and also in accurate and quick data extraction. The major benefit I got using the salestools.Io is that I got things done a lot quicker and more efficiently.

Salestools.io review by <span>Dom C.</span>
Dom C.

"Really awesome platform and always getting better"

What do you like best?

Had a great conversation with Richard on their team who walked me through all my questions and was really helpful and took the time to speak with me. The platform is constantly improving and it's obvious they are using their users feedback to continually make improvements, which is the hallmark of a great company. Excited to see what comes next from them.

What do you dislike?

I didn't dislike anything about the product

Prospecting and reaching out to leads in an efficient way

Salestools.io review by <span>Scott L.</span>
Scott L.

"best in market, support is perfect, and they have great new things coming sooon"

What do you like best?

support is great and nice staff. Ability to be able to download 500 profiles at a time with a few clicks form a Linked In search is brilliant.

What do you dislike?

prospects search report needs work. Also add a column to tell used if that entry has been searched yet or not for an email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

theyre the best in market, dont worry about price if theres cheaper, its worth it, its pennies anyway

excellent cost per contact of perfect prospects. Data companies are a rip off and have bad email data, they solve this problem

Salestools.io review by User

"Sales opportunities"

What do you like best?

So far I have mainly used SalesTools to subtract relevant information from LinkedIn and use that information for my sales efforts.

What do you dislike?

The tool is not always easy to use as they regularly update their functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out and see for yourself

Trying to find the right prospects and then subtracting their relevant information for further usage.

Salestools.io review by <span>Velved S.</span>
Velved S.

"Great For Sales Outreach"

What do you like best?

We were able to gather a lot of use contact information easily thanks to the filtering system.

What do you dislike?

We love the software the pricing was a bit outside of out requirement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great for email outreach.

Outbound Sales Outreach, this allows us to gather information quickly.

Salestools.io review by <span>Aakash T.</span>
Aakash T.

"Best prospecting tool for Outbound sales"

What do you like best?

95% of accuracy in the data makes our email campaigns more successful. 70-80% verified emails makes Salestools stands apart of the crowd. Highly responsive team of developers.

What do you dislike?

More tutorials and video lessons should be added

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best prospecting tool for Outbound sales reps ever made

1. Time Saving - I can save more than half of my working time that me and my team used to spent on prospecting.

2. Data synchronisation with CRM's and almost every utility app is integrated that keeps the whole team updated in a real time

Salestools.io review by <span>Daniel M.</span>
Daniel M.

"Free tools offer better results"

What do you like best?

I like the Chrome Extension to the extent it works, but it needs improvement. I would have liked to have been able to click Save All and have it save all the leads on the page. Instead I have to specify the number of leads to save and click Start.

Edit 5/2

I really the the ease of exporting my list to a CSV. They really have that down. They even let you choose the columns to save and you can save your column selection as an export template.

What do you dislike?

There is no trial, so I paid for a month to see how I liked it. I did not read their terms close enough, as they require 31 days notice of cancellation. This means you have to sign up for two months minimum. While using their base plan (Growth Hacker), I wanted to check out their other plans and clicked upgrade. There was no confirmation, it just immediately updated my plan.

So now I am paying for a mid-level plan and hoped to get some usable results. I imported several leads from LinkedIn and tried emailing them using the email provided. Less than 50% were correct and several were not even work emails, but personal emails. I thought this was supposed to be a B2B sales tool, so I should not have to specify I want work emails (not that there is an option). I had better results with a free version of an email hunting tool.

On top of having bad data, they also do not have a way to manage duplicates. If I am going through leads in LinkedIn, I have to remember who I already have imported in, or I end up with duplicates. On top of that, the verified email may show up for the initial prospect created, but does not show up as verified for the duplicates (they have the same email).

They have a Product Roadmap that shows upcoming features. This is nice, but is not properly updated. I saw they had a new backend process for verifying emails on the roadmap, but it never showed as completed. I asked to cancel my subscription and mentioned I was hoping to use the new version but couldn't wait any longer. They replied and said the new version had been up for a week. The new version found the same email addresses for around 20 prospects I checked, but this time marked them all as verified emails instead of giving them a certainty percentage rating. Some of these emails were known to be wrong, yet they were marked verified.

When I tried to cancel my subscription, they never verified it would be cancelled and never provided a cancellation date. I assumed I would not be billed for an additional month, but was. I contacted them and they said I must cancel within 31 days and that this is in their terms and conditions. I guess the only way to find their T&C through their site is to sign up, because they do not have it listed anywhere else. I had to google it to find it. I feel this is deceptive and unorthodox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the Terms and Conditions carefully if you can find them and do not look into other plans once you have signed up unless you are 100% ready to purchase. There was no confirmation to upgrade my subscription when I clicked on the next level up.

I was hoping to find accurate contact information about my LinkedIn leads. I was able to contact a subset of the leads I imported without receiving undeliverable replies, so I know it found a small percentage of emails accurately.

Salestools.io review by <span>Harsh Vardhan P.</span>
Harsh Vardhan P.

"A Great Lead Generation Tool to work with!"

What do you like best?

We've tried some similar tools earlier, including some scraping tools as well, but salestools.io is the best amongst them. The features that makes it really stand-out are-

1. A very easy UI

2. Accurate data including verified emails for most cases

3. An amazing support team

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, it's a great tool and we're very happy with it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a try! A time-saver which every lead gen guy would love to have!

It saves us hours of manual work including email hunting. A must for the people in Lead generation / Sales Intelligence.

Salestools.io review by User in Financial Services

"Good tool that keeps improving"

What do you like best?

SalesTools.io has a quick development cycle. During the few months I've used it they have made several significant improvements. In the past week alone they've doubled the utility of their tool.

What do you dislike?

There were several bugs at the beginning but SalesTools is knocking them off one by one. The most frustrating problem was updating old email addresses, but they've fixed that bug just today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried a couple of similar products on a trial basis and found SalesTools to be the best value for our outcome.

We use this for lead discovery. There is still a significant amount of research and filtering required, but SalesTools saves us a lot of time for a reasonable price (compared to similar products).

Salestools.io review by <span>Valerio B.</span>
Valerio B.

"GREAT TOOL!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, powerful tool to upload many profiles with a click! The combination of Sales Navigator and Salestools is great and makes easy to find and target potentially any contact.

What do you dislike?

The subscription model is a bit complex.

You can target suspects and prospects by identifying the right contact, uploading the related info, keep it clean and updated. It is even enriching the info you collect from LinkedIn with correct emails in many cases.

Your pipeline generation can get a real boost!

Salestools.io review by <span>Gabriela K.</span>
Gabriela K.

"Love it - built to solve prospecting pain points!"

What do you like best?

The support has been incredible from day one - Pedro from Sales and Paul from support out performed my expectations!

What do you dislike?

The outreach side, especially reporting side of the too, is still weak in comparison with competitors but I heard it's something they current work on improving

In prospecting, it is very important to have a smooth cycle between research, finding the right contacts, move the contacts to right category group and campaigning. Salestools.io has really solves these issues for me and in results saved me a lot of time in the day.

Salestools.io review by <span>Janine S.</span>
Janine S.

"This is a horrible scam servce"

What do you like best?

Absolutely nothing. I found absolutely no value in this product whatsoever.

What do you dislike?

I signed up for a free 30 day trial and they started billing me after 7. They claimed to have sent me a warning email, however I never opened nor received said email. They charged my credit card $129 when I literally never used the product once. I've contacted support a number of times and received 2 emails rude back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT.

NEVER, EVER, EVER USE THIS PRODUCT.

Salestools.io review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!"

What do you like best?

Exporting contacts from Linkedin, Mailflow...BUT...NOTHING WORKED!!

What do you dislike?

Tons of technical issues, one after another. Kept going up on pricing (even though I was one of their first customers and they ensured me they would not). Kept restricting access and credits. When I finally got frustrated with these guys and told them that if they didn't get it working properly then I wasn't going to continue to pay, they kicked me off instantly and blocked my access!! They WOULD NOT refund my money, they WOULD NOT let me access my data. THEY KEPT MY DATA!! DO NOT USE SALESTOOLS.IO - THEY ARE SHADY and the time you waste dealing with them, you'll never get back!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

DON'T DO IT! Most of these reviews are here because the salestools staff offers a significant amount of "credits" to users accounts who will give them good reviews on G2!

Good for exporting a list of potential contacts from Linkedin...if it worked consistently, which it DOES NOT

Salestools.io review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Salestools.io - a great tool for sales"

What do you like best?

The support team at salestools.io have done such a great job, its my privilege to give them a quick review.

There are many tools for sales prospecting, but salestools.io is unique in how it helps leverage linkedin for organizing and prospecting your marketing/sales database. Combine this with linkedin premium editions, and this becomes an incredible tool for any company.

They are constantly enhancing the product, and the User Interface has gotten better each time. The plug-in for Chrome works great and very easy to use. The plug-in for Hubspot works great and very easy to use. It just works!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike here.

It seems that they are trying to build more enhanced features for outbound marketing, but I would stay with the core features, as it provides an invaluable service. Email mining is getting better, but would like them to partner with companies such as Zoominfo for validation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An easy decision. This tool is meant for prospecting and focusing sales efforts. A must have.

Focusing sales to target markets.

Salestools.io review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Hide your women, your children and your credit card"

What do you like best?

The software was actually pretty good...

What do you dislike?

If you purchase from them, make sure that you buy from a reloadable credit card with a zero balance. I signed up for two accounts at around $200 a month... I cancelled both accounts in May. After cancellation, there were charges for $1,750!!! There is no customer service number and billing support is in broken English. The billing representative claimed that the reason why I was billed $1750 was because I was "undercharged" in 2016. However, he had no proof as to which months were undercharged. He also claimed that I resubscribed after I unsubscribed. There are other competitors out there like elucify with more ethical billing practices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it.

n/a

Salestools.io review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Salestools Review"

What do you like best?

The support is excellent. They answer very quickly and personally deal and help you with your issue. They are very professional and good at their work.

I have been using this product from the start, even the older versions and I have to say that now it is very improved and it's an excellent tool for lead generation. It combines all relevant information so that you can use that to your advantage!

I strongly recommend this product and its features which are constantly developing and getting better. It is a must have tool for everyone who is working with lead generation and prospecting, business analytics, market research, sales management etc.

What do you dislike?

Currently, I don't have any issues with this product because they are constantly making changes and improving it.

They are getting better and better.

For the future, maybe they can consider allowing more database space and moving up the daily profile limit for saving profiles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this tool. Start with the Growth Hacker plan and just see all the benefits that this tool has to offer. Lead generation, prospecting, sales and everything else will be much easier, so you will have more time to focus on other things that require your attention. Then if you are satisfied, you can transfer to a next level pricing plan, or even request a customized solution according to your needs.

We have simplified our lead generation process in a big way. We are getting relevant and useful information with a few clicks.

The benefits are that Salestools combines the best information so that your lead generation process is built according to your needs.

Salestools.io review by <span>Patrice F.</span>
Patrice F.

"Excellent tool to build prospection lists within seconds"

What do you like best?

The easy extraction from Linkedin or Xing before transferring all leads into Saleforce.

The automatic extraction of emails for a significant number of people, and even phone numbers in some cases. Saves a lot of time !

What do you dislike?

Lists are selected by default before extracting leads, and sometimes this leads to uploading the leads in the wrong list, but that's a minor issue.

Helping business development people spend less time copying/pasting leads and more time prospecting them.

Salestools.io review by <span>Júlio E.</span>
Júlio E.

"By far, the most comprehensive sales support tool I found"

What do you like best?

By far, this is the most comprehensive sales support software available. I tried at least 4 diffrent softwares and decided to stick with this for its List building capacities and email prospecting tools.

What do you dislike?

It is a new solution, very complete, but it takes a few moments to understand it's use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out =)

I'm using it for List Building (and consequently bottom-up market research) and Email Prospecting.

Salestools.io review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Does not deliver and poor customer service"

What do you like best?

Very little to be honest. The initial sales demo over promises on all the functionality and in reality it is extremely underwhelming

What do you dislike?

The system does not work. Do not expect to find contact information for brands. I ran many different tests. The system is slow and has a complicated interface. Customer service is atrocious. Be warned, they tie you into the most expensive package after a trial. There is no warning that this will expire so it is part of their financial model to take advantage of consumers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with another supplier. Despite their promises, the tool does not work.

No benefits were realised. I was sourcing data for business development and found it useless.

Salestools.io review by <span>James G.</span>
James G.

"Huge time saver"

What do you like best?

The platform is intuitive and great at building lists from LinkedIn. It allows you go through LinkedIn searches and scrape information from profiles and export them into a workable xcel list or even import into salesforce.

What do you dislike?

I don't always find correct emails, but with a little bit of research that's not too big of an issue.

Time is money. With this tool I can spend less time finding a contact and more time qualifying them.

Salestools.io review by <span>Kenton W.</span>
Kenton W.

"At last I get to spend more time actually being productive"

What do you like best?

Love the fact that I can research leads and get them into our crm easily and without speding literally hours copying info from one system to another.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a system that interrogates the close.io CRM for duplicates and is able to pass tag info from Sales Tools to Close.io

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out - invite in your team

Massive time saving and allowing genuine in depth lead research.

Salestools.io review by <span>Rodolfo Y.</span>
Rodolfo Y.

"Bad Service"

What do you like best?

Nothing -- their demo is very promising to convince you to buy, but when you purchase, you can't refund even tho there's hardly lead from it.

What do you dislike?

There're only 62 records of the industry and region (SF Bay Area) I'm looking for. I requested a refund within 24 hours of purchase but they are not willing to refund.

Lead gen

Salestools.io review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"An efficient way to collect data from Social networks"

What do you like best?

If you have a structured Strategy on social Network to reach new clients and opportunities salestools is really the best solution to extract the data in a usable format. then Works starts with the data.marketing and mailing.

What do you dislike?

I thin it requires more video tutorials however the service from the team is really great. the mailing system its not clear for me yet to build campaings but i will get there soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

improve automotion on mailing campaings.

i am able to extract data to build any data base for precise marketing actions to place my proposals in a specific way. structured and profesional. lead generation and automotion on the process of collecting the data to accelerate the sales process. really great..also it can be use to promote a marketing service for other companies as agency.

Salestools.io review by Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Scam you for your money"

What do you like best?

NOthing, their system is too slow, it does not give you verified results & they charge you for it

What do you dislike?

Everything! Their billing department will charge you & if you dispute it they send you to collections.

I didnt like the product didnt want it and they forced and charged me $129

Their sales guy disappeared on me, prioir to that he called every day!

They dont care for the clients they care for money

Recommendations to others considering the product

Treat the customers right!

Nothing!

Salestools.io review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"On Boarding"

What do you like best?

I only just joined but the initial customer service has been excellent. It was very easy to set up and all my questions were answered in a timely manner. I am now creating a list from LinkedIn and will make different groups for different campaigns - this is brilliant, definitely the best of it's kind I have seen!

What do you dislike?

To be honest not much to dislike at this stage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Got for it, it is a great tool!

I love the way it "grabs" details from LinkedIn and I can then create different groups. My next step will be then to send emails to my group, which once set up can all be automated, including follow up emails. I can also track the success of any email campaigns I run including open and response rates on emails

Salestools.io review by <span>Carlos T.</span>
Carlos T.

"Amazing!"

What do you like best?

Its easy to import leads from linkedIn. Also, its very user friendly! Started a few days ago and already achieved good results!

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing, since every doubt i had i solved in very short time

i ve reduced time spent by our sales dev team, we gain scale.

"Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

We have been doing business development for Technology Startups and had been spending hours to filter out data from internet and other sources.Found Salestools.io as the be best available sales intelligence tool . Usability of the site is excellent.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much ,I feel it should have a feature to extract data from other social sites and twitter .

We have developed a very strong business development research team which uses Salestools.io to create actionable data which can be used daily to create short and effective campaigns.

Salestools.io review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Horrible experience - Cancelled but they continue to charge us and won't response to emails."

What do you like best?

Product is affordable and although it was buggy it could work if you are on a budget.

What do you dislike?

Very buggy and data wasn't as accurate as we would have liked. You get what you pay for. It wasn't the right fit for us so we cancelled. Yet they continue to charge us. I emailed their founder who said "I'm not the point of contact, email billing@salestools.io", so I did that multiple times and got no reply. Went to live chat and got no reply. Booked a demo and got no reply. Stay away from these guys.

We were using it for prospecting.

Salestools.io review by User in Internet

"Software OK but not the results"

What do you like best?

The design is clear and interface work well.

What do you dislike?

The results of the data retrieved with LinkedIn Sales Navigator en Salestool.io is not what we expected. When you search for example for "press officer" you get a lot of results with no data. Most of the results did not even have a first and last name because the person was out of our network. Therefor none of the other content was available. The persons did have first and last names so why salestools.io was leaving out this info is unclear.

And the content retrieved was deducted from your daily limits. So we got 75% useless data.

No benefits so far.

Salestools.io review by <span>Jason L.</span>
Jason L.

"One of the best tools available"

What do you like best?

The ability to import names with accuracy in their company phone numbers and email addresses. This has shaved off about 8 hours per week of manual data entry from LinkedIn. A great feature is the ability to customize what data is exported. The support has been fantastic.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to import all names in a list at once rather than 100 at a time.

I'm able to focus and spend more time on growing the business versus data entry.

Salestools.io review by <span>Jean-Baptiste R.</span>
Jean-Baptiste R.

"Great software"

What do you like best?

I like the interface which is really userfriendly and easy to use.

It's easy to find contacts and create lists.

What do you dislike?

The quality of phone numbers is not top.

Identify contacts and create lists with e-mails to contact them

Salestools.io review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"BEST TOOL FOR SALES"

What do you like best?

The interface is quite easy to understand and works seamlessly well. Salestools gives me the ability to export the generated leads directly into my CRM, CSV or Google spreadsheet. Customer support is super responsive and sort our issues within a very short time.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing in particular that I dislike, I have an excellent experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, use it! Salestools is gonna change your sales cycle.

Lead generation was the problem that has been solved by Salestools. Time saving is one of the greatest benefit we have realized.

Salestools.io review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Salestools.io is the most useful tool I use!! "

What do you like best?

Easy

Quick

Up to date Data

Just use it for one month you will never get rid of it!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I really dislike, there are areas that they are developing that I am excited to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are sceptical, use it for a month and it makes complete sense. Use it every day if you want the most out of it.

BD

Lead generation

New contacts

Salestools.io review by <span>Chris B.</span>
Chris B.

"Great for startups looking for cost effective outbound sales intelligence"

What do you like best?

Have been looking for a tool to 'connect the dots' and some attempt to do it but no one does it as elegantly as Salestools - they have thought through the benefits of email prospecting automation, properly.

What do you dislike?

Speed of email collection - but this is necessary to stay within API connection terms of service etc.

Rapid access to leads at scale is now a major competitive advantage - this gets our foot on the road to achieving solving this problem.

Salestools.io review by User in Computer Software

"Most productive tool for Sales teams"

What do you like best?

The best feature about SalesTools is its ability to find emails with a single click. Also you

can prospect leads from the social networks like LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, CrunchBase and

many more. The saved leads can be exported to SugarCRM.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing in particular that I dislike, I have an excellent experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give a try, I think you will love it!

I love its efficiency in lead generation and now its providing me a platform for email

campaigns as well.

Salestools.io review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Great software and customer service!"

What do you like best?

I love this tool. It's incredible. The interface and functionality of is is excellent, super easy to use. Plus customer service is on point which is always appreciated.

I just started using it for a month and I've been able to find great leads. I really like the plugin they have and the ability to organize the leads on the dashboard. I find it very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, I just started using it so we'll have to see! Everything works pretty fast and is simple. Maybe the machine can pickup more leads...thats about it.

Gathering leads, it's been excellent! We've been able to track down the right leads in our industry.

Salestools.io review by <span>Derek W.</span>
Derek W.

"Salestools.io"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and ability to configure the extracted data.

Clear and visual pages

Once the data is sored it is easy to filter and edit

What do you dislike?

At this stage I have no dislikes as I use the software for exactly what I need it for

Ability to present relevant data to a client

Extraction of data to one document is easy and quick and saves re-typing

Data is stored on one place

Salestools.io review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Good solution to organize your contact"

What do you like best?

I really appreciated the opportunity to organize contact information and the ability to export to other systems. I was also impressed by the level of assistance provided; You never waits and answers are always exhaustive. The support team are very responsive.

What do you dislike?

The email research could be more precise; certainly better than other competitors but the quantity of verified email could be better. Anyway a good service, in many cases, with a little work, you can have it.

Saletools help me to find a way to contact my prospect and organize them before taking them on my CRM

Salestools.io review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Very Solid Platform"

What do you like best?

The efficiency of capturing lead gen data and the display format of the output are better than anything else on the market. The new user interface is easy to work in.

What do you dislike?

Nothing... but I look forward to new updates and releases in the future!.

Lead generation for B2B SaaS solution. New demo requests and deals thanks to Salestools.io.