Salesvue

4.0

World?s most powerful prospecting automation solution. Native http://Salesforce.com application. Forward-thinking CRM innovators. Maniacs for sales metrics.

Work for Salesvue?

Learning about Salesvue?

Salesvue Reviews

Ask Salesvue a Question
Showing 6 Salesvue reviews
Salesvue review by Lauren R.
Lauren R.

"Fantastic customer service!"

What do you like best?

The service! The service that we have received from this group has been absolutely amazing. Not only are they quick to respond to my all of my questions, they have built a number of custom solutions to give us exactly what we are looking for. I had to roll out our new plans to our sales reps on a Monday following a holiday weekend and ran up against a problem that Sunday evening. I emailed our client success manager fully anticipating to not hear back until the following day, but sure enough less than 2 hours later he responded with the answer. We have also requested items that in our minds were out of the realm of possibility, but the team at Salesvue was not only willing to try and find a solution, they usually find one and build it for us. The tool works great, straightforward process to build out the plan cadences. We like that it is native to Salesforce and that we can add email templates to specific tasks, but also that they can be customized by the end user. All in all, there might be other automation tools that compare on functionality, but it would be hard to find better service than this group. And if you are the Admin building plans, you'll want/need a group that is helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

I don't think this is a dislike as it is user error on my part, but the system allows for so much customization that at times it can be overwhelming. We have developed a very elaborate connection of plans/results that can be difficult to keep up with.

We needed a more defined sales process along with more automation to move prospects through the sales cycle. How we have the plans set up currently, the sales rep's call result will dictate the movement of the prospect - move forward (hot), continue prospecting (warm), drop to our Marketing team to nurture (cold). So far this has been a successful process. An added benefit is that we no longer have contacts fall through the cracks. We have our call result sets up so that the contact cannot drop off at any point.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salesvue
Salesvue review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Reporting is a complicated mess"

What do you like best?

There isn’t much I like about it. The only benefit I see is that my team didn’t complain about using it. Team asked for features like integrated email and email metrics insights that are not provided. Generally, it is easy for the team to log results but those features don’t really drive very much tangible efficiency gain.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is terrible. We ended up using purely SFDC dashboards for sales insights. The reporting structure was so complicated and it was not without effort. Our account rep was very nice and came to our office several times (3-4) over 2 years to show our team. Multiple team members reviewed it and it still didn’t help. Even our SFDC admin was involved in some of those and he is magical when it comes to SFDC and it was still nearly impossible. Email integration is poor so the team gets no benefit of insights from email delivery. What they claim as value with tab integration is actually easier with other solutions that use a Chrome extension over SFDC.

The only tangible thing solved is few compliants from the team. That can be good and I’m all for efficiency of my team, but efficiency without workable insights isn’t helpful either. We couldnt align any hard benefits to our team’s use of the solution. It’s complicated to rip out and replace which might be one of their best selling points and retention plays. Holding customers hostage isn’t a great one in my mind. Overall, this had practically zero impact on our business.

This is why task logging efficiency as a business case isn’t productive. If the team is gaining 10% efficiency improvement at best with this solution (I would argue it’s less) but I can’t report of the effectiveness of the tasks they are logging in creating outcomes, then what I gain in efficiency could be lost exponentially more in effectiveness.

What Business Process Management solution do you use?

Salesvue review by Scott M.
Scott M.

"Salesvue - native to SFDC / Great SDR tool"

What do you like best?

Plans - the activities are all inside of SFDC and sync seamlessly. Lists are pulled from Lead list in SFDC.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike - if you are a BDR or BDR Manager this is the tool for you.

Lead Generation! Automating the Demand Generation process is key

Salesvue review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Salesvue has really changed the way we are able to implement our process for sales."

What do you like best?

I love how the Salesvue team understands us and our needs. They took time to learn our process and work with us to build a system that works for us.

What do you dislike?

Don't have anything I really dislike or can thinking about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a demo and see for yourself.

Process implementation. Increase Productivity.

Salesvue review by Allie B.
Allie B.

"Fantastic Inside Sales Tool!"

What do you like best?

I love that it's easy to use! It allows me to be smart about data segmentation, campaign cadence structure and A/B testing for smarter selling.

What do you dislike?

The user interface (in the classic version) is a bit boring- could be more aesthetically pleasing, but honestly the pros outweigh the boring user interface.

I'm making selling my service more efficient by learning things about my message, my cadence, my target market and title paths. Salesvue allows me to A/B test many different strategies and find the best areas to focus my efforts on.

Salesvue review by Erin S.
Erin S.

"Great way to increase sales productivity for prospecting"

What do you like best?

Great way to increase cadence in your outbound sales team

What do you dislike?

Hey I haven't used it long enough to find something i dislike

Put a sales process in place for the outbound team

Learning about Salesvue?

* We monitor all Salesvue reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.