Saleswarp provides software that facilitates distributed order management.

Work for SalesWarp?

Learning about SalesWarp?

SalesWarp Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 2 SalesWarp reviews
SalesWarp review by <span>Abdul Basit M.</span>
Abdul Basit M.

What do you like best?

Our company, S&S Sports, a retailer of sports apparel, accessories, and supplies, has operated successfully for over 35 years, selling through over 40 store locations, B2B wholesale, and on multiple Amazon and eBay stores. We needed to replace and/or migrate our custom-built sales management software onto a single platform capable of consolidating and managing inventory for wholesale, retail, and ecommerce channels.

SalesWarp replaced a homegrown, custom-built platform implemented by S&S more than a decade ago, as well as several other integrated legacy applications. With SalesWarp, we centralized our various inventory systems to manage multiple online stores, our wholesale business, and a large number of retail locations. We now have real-time inventory visibility across all our channels. Also, with SalesWarp’s barcode integration tools, we improved the speed and accuracy of our inventory counts.

SalesWarp has helped us streamline our business and improve our order management process. The software is easily customizable for a variety of business needs. It provides real-time information about customers, products, orders, and fulfillment.

Our customer service associates enjoy a more efficient system for responding to customer inquiries and completing orders. In the first year following deployment, ecommerce sales for our company grew 300%. We increased our product reach by over 400%, while reducing annual software costs by over 90%.

We highly recommend SalesWarp – without hesitation. While many companies talk about being integration specialists, SalesWarp actually delivers on its promises. They are a true partner with us.

What do you dislike?

So far we are very happy with it. We don't really see any cons with it. They have awesome support as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is fully customization. You can customize to fit your needs.

We replaced and/or migrate our custom-built sales management software onto a single platform capable of consolidating and managing inventory for wholesale, retail, and ecommerce channels.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SalesWarp
SalesWarp review by <span>Kevin C.</span>
Kevin C.

Great Product -- even Better People!!!

What do you like best?

I am the Chief Operating Officer for a company that distributes commercial and residential party and event rental products. We have been in business for eight (8) years and have had tremendous growth the last three (3) years. As a result, we have expanded our online presence to include: 2 Magento stores; 2 Big Commerce stores; 3 eBay stores; 1 Amazon store; 2 Wal Mart stores and a dedicated in-house sales staff made up of seven (7) sales representatives. On top of all that, we import our products from about fourteen (14) factories overseas. All of this needs to be managed.

Prior to partnering with SalesWarp, we really struggled with inventory management and advanced order management required for this level of multi-channel selling. We really needed a much better Order Management System ("OMS") that would allow us to see all of our orders in one location, manage inventory, centralize shipping and distribution, push tracking information and respond to customer service issues. I cannot tell you how much time was wasted going into each selling channel, processing orders, processing customer service issues and then exporting all of that to a manual inventory control system. We were constantly plagued by stockless orders, inadequate reporting needed to order products based on growth, inadequate reporting for basic accounting functions and an inability to get a 360 degree view of where are customers are buying our products. I do not even have time to get into the challenges we had ordering products from overseas to meet demand.

About eighteen (18) months ago I was tasked with finding a better solution. I vetted all the big companies and most of the new companies as well. I sat through countless demos and was made an infinite number of promises. Then, I met the great people at SalesWarp. SalesWarp is a true end-to-end ERP system that also gave us the extra bonus of being able to deliver quotes and process orders through their system. They are also one of the only companies that have template publishing system allowing you to take one centralized listing and push it to multiple markets such as Magento, eBay, Amazon and Big Commerce. What really sets Sales Warp apart though is their advanced warehouse system and inventory control management. I can set warehouse locations, scan products, process purchase orders, receive shipments, drop ship and set reorder thresholds all in the same system and, basically, on one screen. I can view my FBA warehouse and know at all times how much product I have to sell and, how much product I have sold. Our days of overselling product or not ordering enough product are over!

Beyond the inventory management, there is a robust advanced order management system or OMS. All orders from all markets come into one screen. They can be managed, modified and shipped. Once complete, tracking automatically pushes to the marketplace and the customer is notified. No more manual updating. Also, I was able to set up wholesale stores for each direct sales representative. Now they can send quotes and process orders all out of their store. That allows me to see at any time what each sales rep is doing in terms of profit loss and product movement. This is an awesome tool for commission and rep evaluations as I have the power of Sales Warp's awesome reporting tools to report on reps like they are markets.

I love reports and have always found marketplace reporting systems to be awful. SalesWarp comes stock with a tremendous number of pre-built reports but, what makes SalesWarp so tremendous is that I can make any custom report I can imagine. It took me no time to learn the reporting language and begin to process my own reports for my own needs.

The final thing I want to talk about is the most important -- the people of SalesWarp. I speak to Scott, Joe and Chris all the time. I have been helped by Abe, Brian and Viktor. I have also had conversations with the owner, David. I know all of them on a first name basis because they stuck with me every step of the way through a very complex integration - about 3,000 products and 18,000 individual SKUS mapped to over 18 marketplaces. I had the privilege of speaking to live human beings on a daily basis who constantly went above and beyond to provide my company with the best platform possible. This is one company I can truly say that under-promises and over-delivers.

I give SalesWarp my highest recommendation. Without them, I am convinced, we would not be growing at the rate we are today. I am amazed almost everyday at both the complexity and simplicity of their advanced order management system and what a tremendous multi-channel selling tool it is. The extra B2B benefits have also been amazing.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I really dislike. The reporting tool really requires a knowledge of MYSQL to take full advantage -- but they help with that.

Advanced Order Management System and multi channel selling. We also had a real need for a much better inventory management system. We have been able to better track orders and customers. Managing growth has been much better.

What Multichannel Retail solution do you use?

Learning about SalesWarp?

* We monitor all SalesWarp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.