Saleswings

Saleswings provides inside sales teams with a real-time view on their hottest leads, leading to a higher deal-closing rate per sales rep.

Work for Saleswings?

Learning about Saleswings?

Saleswings Reviews

Ask Saleswings a Question
Showing 9 Saleswings reviews
Saleswings review by Heidi Parthena W.
Heidi Parthena W.

"Lead scoring and insights on a budget"

What do you like best?

Saleswings provides deep insights into leads along with top-of-the-line support, a plethora of integrations, and a user-friendly, intuitive interface. What's not to love?

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike. This is the second company I have brought Saleswings into and it has been a success at both companies.

We had no way of lead tracking prior to Saleswings. We aren't ready to jump into a full-scale marketing automation platform, so we implemented Saleswings. Once we realized all the integrations it supports, it was easy to build a marketing automation plan utilizing Zapier and other apps. Our email service provider, our chat app, our landing page app, our form service, and Saleswings all integrate to provide insights and leads to our sales team. We have definitely seen a bump in sales since implementing Saleswings.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Saleswings
Saleswings review by Rob R.
Rob R.

"Fast set up and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It changed the way we distribute marketing material. Now we send links for prospects to visit our websites and can tailor further campaigns based on the insights provided.

What do you dislike?

When i implemented the salesforce integration the total lead score was only visible via a visualforce page and as such it was impossible to report on that data. A quick call to Saleswings and they resolved the issue immediately.

The big benefit for us is the creation of a Lead score funnel which enables sales to prioritize and better allocate their time.

What Lead Scoring solution do you use?

Saleswings review by Tim B.
Tim B.

"Essential for Any Pipedrive User"

What do you like best?

The real-time tracking and lead identification is innovative and possibly best in class. It is identifying all kinds of people that don't finish completing the form, without even being integrated with the form. AMAZING. The notifications when leads are on our site is fantastic. What's that? Tons of ESPs and automation programs do that? Absolutely they do, but these tools don't integrate with Pipedrive. Pipedrive is user-friendly enough that my team actually uses it. Young and old. We were unable to accomplish this with Salesforce. That makes Pipedrive indispensable, and thus Saleswings is indispensable for this reason alone.

Then there's the contact enrichment, powered by FullContact. Sure, there are lots of FullContact integrations, but none so powerful as this one. No Zapier needed for this enrichment. Powerful! It has helped us to get names for our Intercom leads that are getting passed into Pipedrive.

What do you dislike?

No bulk ops possible yet. Can't edit anything pertaining to the leads within Saleswings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Saleswings is very responsive to suggestions.

Knowing who is hot and who's not. With Saleswings attribution, it has helped us tremendously!

Saleswings review by Philippe R.
Philippe R.

"Saleswings, good for my business"

What do you like best?

be alerted in real time of the visit of a prospect on our website and know the pages he has visited

What do you dislike?

Too bad that Saleswings does not integrate tracking LinkedIn Inmaills (because LinkdIn refuses external apps)

Recommendations to others considering the product

An intelligent solution to put inbound marketing in its commercial process, without having to go through the big tools of the market

Saleswings is the best solution that we have found to follow the route of our visitors on our website and bring them the right answer at the right time

Saleswings review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Saleswings gives me actual insights on social business"

What do you like best?

The real time notification function for visitors to my websites. The notifications show up in Slack wich gives me more information regarding the contacts I am working with.

Besides the notification it gives me insights on how people visit my websites and which forms they fill in.

What do you dislike?

I would live to see Saleswings monitoring more platforms besides e-mail such as Linkedin and Twitter

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using Saleswings and implement it within your sales strategy

The benefits for my company are that I can monitor what effect my mails have and of what interest the pages of my website are. Combined with analytics I can measure the effectiveness of my marketing efforts.

Saleswings review by Paul C.
Paul C.

"Sales Wings "

What do you like best?

The clarity with which information is presented to me and the timeliness. When we contact a "hot:" saleswings lead, we are confident that the lead is interested in our service.

The support team are always repsonsive as well

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It does exactly what i want

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand how the software aligns with your marketing and sales processes clearly.

Sales enablement

Saleswings review by Niklas F.
Niklas F.

"The most easy to setup and use marketing tool I have ever used."

What do you like best?

- Automatic categorization and lead classification. This takes a lot of work from you.

- Super easy setup

- Awesome Support and Staff

- Great and intuitive UI

What do you dislike?

no API (yet... This is probably not even necessary due to the many integrations already available)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the integrations available and check out if saleswings meets your needs.

Automatic lead classification making manual evaluation obsolete. Close deals more effectively and really impressing the leads.

Saleswings review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"It's a great app overall. "

What do you like best?

The software offers good insights as far as what your prospects and leads are doing in real-time.

What do you dislike?

The integrations are still lacking but they're constantly pushing out updates (keep in mind they're a new company, still!)

Looking to keep the sales team informed on what's going on with their prospects. So far, we've been able to close a few deals as a result of receiving real-time prospect-engagement notifications.

Saleswings review by User

"Not As Easy As It Should Be"

What do you like best?

Customer support seemed engaged. Overall the product was not a fit for us.

What do you dislike?

Did not find much value for what we were looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The rep we were working kept trying to push other products that worked well with their product instead of focusing on our needs and selling to our pain.

Looking for tracking on leads/website visits. We did not move forward with Saleswings.

Learning about Saleswings?

* We monitor all Saleswings reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.