4.7

Salted Stone has been fueling business growth through marketing, sales, customer success, and consultation services for over a decade. We craft, reimagine and (re)launch brands, build amazing websites, drive and nurture leads, and generate content that converts. We've got end-to-end solutions for today's customer-centric challenges.

Work for Salted Stone?

Learning about Salted Stone?

Salted Stone Reviews

Ask Salted Stone a Question
Showing 10 Salted Stone reviews
Salted Stone review by Bryana D.
Bryana D.

"Fantastic marketing "

What do you like best?

We we hired them to help with our content marketing and inbound programs, their content strategists and copywriters really took the time to do a deep dive into our business to fully understand who we are, what we do, who our audience is, how our products/solutions help customers, trends in our industry, etc. They are very receptive to feedback and are great to collaborate with. They produce great content for us and we're very satisfied with all of their work - website design/development, content creation, etc.

What do you dislike?

They work in sprints, which I am personally okay with, but my company is very fast-paced and sometimes need things done immediately, so I just wanted to comment about their sprint schedule might be a challenge to companies that are more reactive to things and have many urgent or unplanned requests. There have been a couple of unexpected requests from stakeholders that needed to be done right away, but Salted Stone is very accommodating and did their best to get it done within the current sprint or they worked on it in the upcoming sprint.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Salted Stone
Salted Stone review by Renee Z.
Renee Z.

"Salted Stone has extended our reach "

What do you like best?

By leveraging Salted Stone, our website is in better shape than it ever has been. They are a true extension to our marketing team. We have weekly calls to discuss projects what we would like to accomplish with our website and the S2 team consistently delivers. The design skills are top notch and from my experience, there is nothing that we can ask that they cannot do. If there is a problem with any of our web pages, it's always fixed in a timely manner. It's as if I have a personal team of marketing developers!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything negative to say about Salted Stone. They are always eager to help and even if minor problems arise (with a website malfunction, etc.) it is always addressed professionally and quickly.

What Marketing Strategy solution do you use?

Salted Stone review by Andrew H.
Andrew H.

"Full website redesign and build"

What do you like best?

Their design and dev team were great to work with, especially in the early stages of goal setting and ideation. We felt that we had a dedicated team with a clear point person (project manager) to funnel all feedback and reviews through.

What do you dislike?

After the main project was completed, we continued to work with Salted Stone for small additions, changes, and optimizations to the website over the next year. The longer that relationship continued, however, we saw a decline in their attentiveness, responsiveness, and level of service. So perhaps they are best suited as a design-build agency and not a continuing dev partner.

Salted Stone review by Rickey B.
Rickey B.

"Trust. Transparency. Results."

What do you like best?

Great team and individuals that are transparent and driven. They have a focus on their customers and it shows. A full-service strategic agency with a team of marketing and technical experts and the flexibility to help with any marketing function.

What do you dislike?

Not too much to complain about internally, but it would be great if the expanded to have SDR/BDRs to help with all the great Inbound work. At the same time, they work great with my partners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They provide a roadmapping session for a lot of their work so you'll see exactly what they plan and say to do.

Salted Stone review by Project Manager in Marketing and Advertising
Project Manager in Marketing and Advertising

"There's No Other Company I'd Rather Work With"

What do you like best?

Every single job I give them, they put their hearts into it, as if they are working in my office, in my department. And they're response time is also impeccable.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish they were also NYC based... that's all. Very minor and not a big deal... and again, their response time, even with the time difference, is exceptional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have referred several companies to Salted Stone, and all the people I've referred have been absolutely floored by their skill set, professionalism, and heart they put into the work they do.

Salted Stone review by Susan A.
Susan A.

"Creative Marketing Partner"

What do you like best?

Creativity and strategy. The team knows our business and provides great ideas to help promote our brand and improve our inbound and outbound marketing strategies.

What do you dislike?

That they are on the West coast and we are on the East. I'd love to be able to meet in person every once in a while.

Salted Stone review by Project Team Member
Project Team Member

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The Salted Stone team is consistently efficient and always great at helping us solve problems on our site. They're quick to respond and friendly, too!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. Salted Stone always does a great job for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salted Stone is great to work with. They'll do everything they can to get your project finished by the deadline, and often finish before that.

Salted Stone review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Creative Geniuses"

What do you like best?

They're easy to work with. We had scheduled weekly meetings, they were always on time and delivered really great work.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. Most of the issues we had were on our end getting our products developed so that they lived up to the brand that SaltedStone crafted.

Salted Stone review by Project Team Member
Project Team Member

"Fantastic Partner "

What do you like best?

Quick responses and amazing execution. The end product had zero problems

What do you dislike?

Honestly there wasn’t much to dislike about them

Salted Stone review by Partner
Partner

"Best marketing "

What do you like best?

Very receptive to feedback and easy to work with

What do you dislike?

They don’t take as fast as my company would lile

Learn more about Salted Stone

Learning about Salted Stone?

* We monitor all Salted Stone reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7