Samanage

Samanage

Samanage is an IT and Employee Service Management solution that helps you redefine employee service experiences in seamless, smart, and meaningful ways.

Work for Samanage?

Learning about Samanage?

Samanage Reviews

Ask Samanage a Question
Showing 412 Samanage reviews
Samanage review by Arthur T.
Arthur T.

"Nice Product for the Price"

What do you like best?

One of the key features of Samanage is the mobile app. In the past our techs had problems getting notifications of work orders assigned to them while off-site or in a different building (using our old system Track-It!). They love the new features of the mobile app and that it notifies you on the phone. We like the web interface for accessing the site. Our previous product was client-based. One of the other features is that Samanage is fully ITIL compliant which gives us greater flexibility than just Help Desk. I like the integration with other services such as Slack, and OneLogin. They have quite a collection. Another feature is the ability to assign tickets to a group/team, which we were unable to do previously.

What do you dislike?

I would still like to be able to have my techs show up as not available when they are on vacation, so that we don't assign tickets to them that won't be addressed until they come back.

Sometimes the Samanage support is a little slow to respond.

Better communication with our techs. Allows different departments to leverage the tools Samanage has to offer

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Samanage
Samanage review by Liz K.
Liz K.

"Samanage - Easy and Effective "

What do you like best?

Our Help Desk moved from a product Service Desk to Samanage. Coming from an outdated software and moving over to Samanage was absolutely beautiful. Samanage simplified custom made dashes, reports, an easy click of re-assignment, notes, and CC'ing people on tickets. Our Help Desk now solely uses Samanage to contact users - whereas before when we were on our old product people PREFERRED using email (hahaha).

I assign/re-assign tickets as part of my role - and Samanage makes it ridiculously easy for me.

In short, I love Samanage. It's made my job a whole lot easier and more effective.

What do you dislike?

I also do reporting for our manager level staff for the entire IT department, and they also make it easy for me. Reporting is still lacking in Samanage - but I'm able to get around it with a little creativity. It's limited to only the template dashes that they have/preset filters.

I work in Help Desk - we support all internal employees and contractors. Samanage makes it ridiculously easy for me to keep tickets up to date, and easy for the user to do as well.

What Service Desk solution do you use?

Samanage review by Matt T.
Matt T.

"Great Platform!"

What do you like best?

The Service Desk Incidents, Changes and Problems module and assist greatly in our Day to Day Operations and Support

The interface is very intuitive

The Service Catalogs help create a in depth workflow and the concurrent access assists in the timely resolution of multi-departmental tasks

What do you dislike?

Feature requests require the community to vote up before attention is brought to it, rather than a customer submitted request directly. The flip side is new featureless are constantly being released and the platform is always improving

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth taking a look at over other products we've demo'd. Other solutions appear to require much more overhead for implementation and may not have all the same features

The Changes Module has greatly improved our Change Management Process

The Incidents module and Service Catalog has allowed us to extend our use beyond just out IT department but into various other department for us

With the Incidents, Changes and Problems associations we have been able to identify trending and resolve root cause items much more promptly

Samanage review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Samanage is a phenomenal tool for IT Asset Management"

What do you like best?

The client to install on our machines was small, it gathers a ton of information, and it presents it all in a very neat package that you can search. I also love being able to add custom fields to each computer/user so that we can add all of our important information.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more automated ways to gather information about switches and routers on our network. I also wish that there was an easier way to gather info about printers. It finds printers, but it doesn't present them in a very coherent package so we had to add all of our printers manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a great asset management or inventory tool for your IT resources, this is an incredible product. I'm not sure about the help desk side of it because we haven't used that part of it.

IT asset management, inventory management, budgeting. We found out pretty quickly that we would be able to use this budgeting by adding all of our PO's for our purchases.

Samanage review by Chris G.
Chris G.

"Initially an inventory and tracking solution that has become our helpdesk portal"

What do you like best?

We are able to document critical information about all of our hosts which aids in troubleshooting and inventory tracking.

What do you dislike?

Updating the agents needs to be done via group policy or manual

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test your possible solutions' support service, see which attends to you best.

We initially were using Samange solely for hardware and software inventory, this aided in troubleshooting as well as maintaining up-to-date details on all of our endpoints. We also manually inventories any devices that we couldn't install the agent on. Most recently, we implemented their Service Desk fully allowing our employees to submit trouble tickets to our IT team. This had made a major improvement in incident tracking, logging and resolution. The employee base has seen this as a major positive. Samange's support is very good, you can get a person in an on-line chat quickly and easily and resolutions to any issues can be worked through in a proper time frame.

Samanage review by Andy K.
Andy K.

"Top notch support, nice user interface"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very professional, fits with any organization, and is extremely easy to navigate. My customers often compliment me on how "nice of a Help Desk homepage we have". The administration interface is highly customizable and the built-in help features do a good job of getting your new Help Desk upand running quickly. Samanage's support is also great, they have several options to help their customers get setup and even after the intial setup they are responsive. I also love the Jive updates I get from them informing me of upcoming changes and new features.

What do you dislike?

Though I did just say the built-in help features are great to get you going, some of them do require some massaging and trial and error to get just right. That being said, isn't that what a lot of IT work is though, trial and error to get it right? So this "dislike" is more me being lazy I guess. :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to their support and sales when they engage you, they truely want your business and want to make their product work for your organization (large or small). They have product offerings that will help your support staff be more productive even if you're a one-man operation.

easily accessible Help Desk to submite requests for help and the Solutions feature has been a great place to populate self help solutions reducing the number of duplicate requests or recurring requests by almost 25% in the 9 months we've been using Samanage

Samanage review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Our field staff emails there issues and the site generates a ticket"

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the most part the samanage online based program works well. Our field staff emails there issues and the site generates a ticket for us to keep track of and review. Current downfalls sometime we get emails that do not create tickets for a longer period of time then we would like. Also the subcategories you can't sort by alphabet.

It allows my team to keep track of all the task and we realized just how busy or slow we are from pulling the reports it has available

Samanage review by Timothy C.
Timothy C.

"Samange delivers for asset management"

What do you like best?

The cloud-based solution allows for my teams at different sites to collaborate easier and view the same information. I also like the auto-scan feature and the ability to create and report on custom fields. These were must haves and Samanage delivered.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to edit when the auto-scan runs. Right now it is hardcoded at every 24 hours of PC runtime. I don't need to scan that frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An easy-to-implement cloud-based inventory tool that does not require AD integration. Interface is easy to learn, an informative and customizable dashboard, and simple reporting tools make this a no-brainer.

I need to keep an accurate inventory of PC's and the software that is installed on them. I also have teams at 3 different sites internationally and it has been difficult to find a tool that allows them all to use the same application.

Samanage review by Zina K.
Zina K.

"Top of the Line Cloud Based Service Desk Solution"

What do you like best?

I truly like how Samanage allows us to track our Assets using the Samanage Agent installer. Our team communication on Changes and Issues has improved tremendously. We also like the way Samanage offers end users the ability to track the progress of their tickets.

What do you dislike?

There are two things that I would like to see improved. Although still a good tool, the Reporting feature customization options don't fully meet my needs. Also, the AI feature is very slow about collecting and analyzing data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Assign a dedicated resource for configuration, set up, and implementation Manual set up is required on the customer side, in order to customize your solution to meet your company's Service Desk Solution needs.

Overall Communication within our department and throughout our company on IT issues and requests, Service Desk process efficiency, and asset management.

Samanage review by Ryan G.
Ryan G.

"Great Implementation, New Service Desk! "

What do you like best?

Samanage did a great job walking us through all of the elements of how their product works and then taking us through the actual implementation of that product. They were cost effective and a great solution for us to shift from our on-prem helpdesk product to a true cloud based ITIL service desk!

What do you dislike?

There were a few features missing from Samanage that they are currently working on such as permissions for which staff members can submit service requests. They have some work arounds, but are always releasing new features!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time making this decision, but know that Samanage will help you implement this product in great fashion.

Samanage has made it easier for our staff to submit incidents to us in a variety of methods. What we realized as we moved on with the product is that you can custom tailer each type of incident using the many tools that Samanage has behind the scenes.

Samanage review by Will V.
Will V.

"Seems great for either large or small organization"

What do you like best?

-Easy to understand interface

-Solutions are awesome. They are articles of how to do stuff. You can make them internal for just the service side of the team, or make them public. And you can attach a public solution in a ticket. It puts the article right in the message body. And the solutions can have screen shots, and what I love is you can resize the screen shot so it doesn't take up too much space, but if you click on it, it immediately pops open to the original size

-service catalog can have variables and processes. so variables mean if someone requests something, you can set how it can be approved. like there is a group of approvers, and you can set that all need to approve, or maybe only 50% need to approve

-process section of service catalog can work as a check list, with descriptions of how to, so you can make steps of how to do something, and the person can see instructions of how to do it. super helpful.

What do you dislike?

-Ticket status does not automatically change when a use replies. For example, if a ticket status is "waiting for user", and they reply, the status stays the same, as opposed to "user responded"

-when viewing the ticket queue, sort order always defaults by ticket number. You can click on a sort column to sort by another category, but after leaving the page it defaults back to ticket number. It is often helpful to sort your tickets by something besides ticket number. For example, I prefer to view tickets by status. I find it easier when constantly checking my queue. All my tickets where I am "waiting on user" are bunched together", then actionable tickets show up near the top because they have the status "assigned"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super easy to use, customization is easy to understand. I wish we started using it sooner because we have other teams within IT using other ticketing systems, and it would be great if we were all within Samanage!

-Help Desk Tickets

-Inventory

-Request Process

-Onboarding and Offboarding process, working with HR

We have realized different teams of the company can have their own self help and resource sections within Samanage. Different teams can put solutions there (how to's)

Samanage review by Jordan F.
Jordan F.

"Samanage works wonderfuly"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. The beautiful interface. The tools that are provided. Everything in Samanage is simple and elegant.

What do you dislike?

There's not really much about Samanage that I dislike. I'm sure some features can be added, but they have a great road-map and future planned out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the leap. They already have everything to deal with normal ITSM needs. They have an awesome road map for the future and it's all in the cloud and ready for you. They can get you set up in a matter of a few hours [after a little bit of planning of course] and you'll be on your way. Their agent that reports to the browser is simple to install and works well.

We have a quicker response to help desk issues, and better time management due to Samanage. We can organize our organization better and have a single user manage our help desk and task out to our upper tiers when needed. It's so simple that our users needed very little to almost no training to get started. It has seriously made our IT department better, and our work processes simpler for everyone at our business.

Samanage review by Eric B.
Eric B.

"Great solution for the mid-sized business IT department needs"

What do you like best?

The Samanage management agent is easily rolled out via group policy and collects a serious amount of data on existing systems; the help desk portal is very intuitive, they've made great strides in adding functionality with workflow and task assignments and it's so easy to customize for whatever needs your IT departments need. We've incorporated on-boarding and off-boarding, employee transfers and promotions workflows, adding in appropriate users in HR, Finance, Training, Facilities and IT so we have a consistent way to process on-boarding and off-boarding across the company without relying on spreadsheets and email chains. Hardware requests, loaners and other items can be easily requested, tracked and accounted for without relying on paper sign-out sheets.

What do you dislike?

Support can sometimes be slow, and there may be some AWS issues from time to time with lag. At one point the had ads in their chat client that's part of the program that's always on, but that seems to have been taken care of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take their 30-day trial offer and see how well the inventory, ticketing, workflow and CMDB are. I've used a lot of different programs from Remedy to Track-It, Kaseya, Blue Dolphin and the like, this is one of the easiest to use, administer, train employees to use and not have to worry about missing SLAs.

Help Desk Tickets via the webportal or email are great for our mobile workers.

On-Boarding and Off-Boarding using workflow and task assignments have helped us make sure all the appropriate steps are taken to get employees up and running or off the books. Our HR and Finance departments like the task assignments and notifications so they're not hunting down information or looking for spreadsheets.

Samanage review by Taurean S.
Taurean S.

"Samanage: IT Management Made Easy"

What do you like best?

The GUI!!! The way the tickets and menus are set up, make navigating the dashboard (and other screens) a breeze. You can easily assign a user, a state, and a requester to a ticket, as well as communicate any needed information through the ticket system as well. Also their support is amazing! They always have people available to answer your questions, quickly, professionally, and with a bit of flair!

I also love that they provide a mobile app, that allows me to work with tickets and end-users on the go.

What do you dislike?

They are a little on the expensive side of things when compared to other helpdesk implementations, and their reporting options leave a bit to be desired. Also because it is cloud-based, there are rare moments when outages affect our ability to access tickets or assist our customers in an effective manner.

I dislike that I have to close out of the mobile app, in order to refresh the ticket screen. The app does not fetch any tickets from the last time it was opened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Samanage offers a very practical UI and modern tools, that allows for quick and efficient helpdesk management. Shop around. If you are a firm believer in you get what you pay for, this may be the option for you.

The problems we are resolving revolve around end-user support, and asset management. Currently we use their ticketing system to assist field employees with their technical issues, as well as keep track of what devices they are using.

Some benefits we noticed so far, are the constant updates Samanage does to make their product better, and their constant dedication to assisting their customers in times of uncertainty.

Samanage review by Anthony C.
Anthony C.

"Samanage Service Desk is all about basic needs."

What do you like best?

Cloud based and utilizes single-sign on with the help of One Login.

What do you dislike?

Too many basic features missing. Impossible to get new features or improvements to existing ones (which should already be basic). Basic inventory abilities available with a per client installation but again, it doesn't work the way it's expected. Rumor is that a new agent is available that works better but again, to our frustation, it cannot be installed over the old agent so it also falls short of what should be expected from this kind of product. Feature requests are shared with the community and only when they receive enough votes does it get considered. Once considered it will be a long time after before implemented (have only seen that happen twice). There are a ton of very basic feature requests, items that should have already been built around the existing pieces, that still have haven't made it to the "considered" category. It also seems that Samange makes changes based on their own preferences rather than chipping away at the preferences of their customers. All in all Samanage is better than the MS Access DB we were using in the past but I wish I had more input when system selection was made by upper management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Samanage Service Desk is all about basic needs. Give the organization the ability to enter tickets from either a portal or email. If that's all you need you will be happy with this product. If you need more, keep shopping.

Samanage review by Max M.
Max M.

"Almost perfect"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of things about Samanage that I like, but if I had to pick one it would have to be the ability to customize almost everything. We started with the cheapest plan, which is definitely limited in what you can customize, but once we had the need to upgrade and did so I just spent days tweaking the settings, categories and notifications and it was wonderful. Even though it did its job just fine on the cheaper plan, with all the tweaks in place now it just fits our needs that much better.

What do you dislike?

The biggest dislike is the lack of push notifications for the app. We migrated from Spiceworks, which has a fantastic notification push system.

The Samanage team suggested using email alerts to act as a sort of replacement, but with the sheer volume of emails we already get, it's just not a good solution.

I personally hardly use the app, so it's not so much a problem on my end, but the rest of my team heavily relied on this and I do hear about it from them here and there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial and be in close touch with support and their success team.

Be aware that the trial has EVERYTHING unlocked, so make sure you know what features you will lose based on the plan you sign up.

If you rely on app push notifications, there are none to be found here yet.

For the most part this is used as a ticket/incident system. However, we're also now growing into the Knowledge Base/Solutions features, looking at using the asset tracking and PO system.

Samanage does a LOT more than we currently need, and it's nice to know that we can simply start taking advantage of the additional features once we're ready to use them.

Samanage review by Sam B.
Sam B.

"Love it (with a few caveats)"

What do you like best?

So far the implementation support we've gotten has been extremely helpful. We've had a set implementation specialist ever since we signed our contract and that has been invaluable. She's been an amazing help. This includes meetings with her about once a week that has helped us with any questions we may have. Also there is a chat that we can utilize in the corner of the screen when logged in that makes support very easy to access. I've used it quite a few times to answer quick one off questions that don't really need to wait for implementation meetings. I also love the feature of being able to add "Other Assets" as in things that don't necessarily have the tracking software.That's very helpful for our lending library of devices. I'm also a fan of just the general set up of the website. It's easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Wish there were a few more customization options, especially under purchase orders. Being able to delete software and printer entries would be nice. It would help me stay organized and keep unwanted entries from clogging up the system. Also it could look just a little more modern but that's not really a dislike/problem just a little aesthetics thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for another purchase order solution if this doesn't fit your exact needs.

We desperately needed a helpdesk management solution and inventory solution. So far both are getting us organized and helping us better serve or end users.

Samanage review by Don R.
Don R.

"Powerful and flexible, great for K-12 education"

What do you like best?

It is customizable from the top to the bottom. Unlike the other market leaders in the K-12 space, Samanage can be completely customized. It is also user friendly, easy to learn from an admin standpoint, and features powerful reporting.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike about Samanage. We are a year in and are very satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth it. I understand that SchoolDude has now realized that they have to catch up, but Samanage is what they are catching up to.

We were seeking to replace our school help desk system. We were using a legacy, K-12 specific solution that hadn't really invested in their platform in years. Samanage allowed us to customize all of the elements of our ticketing system and routing, and allows for easy ticket entry by our end users.

Samanage review by Phillip L.
Phillip L.

"Samanage Service Desk"

What do you like best?

Samanage has tools for almost any department in your company. From Facilities to HR and IT you can track and maintain visibility into the work that needs to be done and the employees who are accomplishing it.

What do you dislike?

Aside from a few bugs on iOS devices, we haven't had much to complain about. The one thing that is good about Samanage, is they love hearing about the stuff that doesn't work just as much as anything else so they are always trying to improve things and do better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate Samanage with Active Directory to make managing your users simpler.

Managing tickets for IT, creating workflows for facilities team and managing HRs requests for new and former employees

Samanage review by Allison D.
Allison D.

"Fantastic Organizational Tool"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is that you are able to see when someone else is viewing the exact same ticket that you are working on. I also love how organized the help desk keeps my team.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the language that is required to perform a search in the search bar and I find the logic behind the filters to be a little tricky.

The platform helps us stay organized and more on top of day to day tasks. It also provides visibility into who is working on what issue. This helps us better utilize our resources because we no longer have 5 people working separately on the same issue. This product has also proven to be tremendously useful in the sense that it has allowed us to reduce the ludicrous and unmanageable amount of emails that we used to receive on a daily basis.

Samanage review by Matthew H.
Matthew H.

"Wonderful Service Desk Experience"

What do you like best?

I love how in addition to being a service desk, it is also usable as an inventory system and we can quickly look at a user's PC specs all from the same system

What do you dislike?

There used to be features that I did not like, or rather the lack of certain features, but recently they have been really stepping up their game and adding more and more features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I absolutely love using Samanage. It is very easy to manage as an administrator, and very easy for users to create tickets.

One of the best benefits of using Samanage is the ability to also utilize it as an inventory system in addition to a service desk

"Samanage Service Desk"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to work with all of my colleagues on incidents, inventory, and other areas that the Samanage Service Desk has to offer. The user interface is pretty easy to use and understand, even for novice users of the service. End users that will be submitting tickets for service can jump right in as well as it is pretty straightforward in terms of submitting tickets. The reporting tools also provide a valuable feature that can assist in showing the work being done through Samanage.

What do you dislike?

The import feature for things like inventory items, users, etc. seems to be very particular when importing the CSV file containing this information. If everything is not just right, expect to get several fail notifications before your data are uploaded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the implementation time that you are given with the Samanage team wisely before going live with the product.

The two largest areas being serviced by Samanage are the help desk tickets and the inventory. We are able to keep accurate records of problems occurring on campus and how quickly they are resolved. In addition to that, the inventory tracking helps tremendously for overall IT needs on campus.

Samanage review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great product with fantastic customer service"

What do you like best?

Standing up the product was extremely easy and management/administration is simple. That alone gives me back a lot of time otherwise spent. Usability for IT staff and users is also a major plus.

What do you dislike?

The biggest flaw I can see at this time is the limits in reporting. Yes, I can get the majority of information I need, but ad hoc reporting isn't quite as easy. Also, customizing automated emails needs to be a little more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a small to mid-sized business that doesn't need a million bells and whistles, but could have them if wanted, this is the product for you.

We have been able to initiate a formal Change Management process as well as Problem Management. The knowledge base is easy to manage and utilize and we've also implemented a user portal with access to many knowledge documents - something that has, so far, alleviated about 20% of the phone calls we used to receive.

Samanage review by Patrick Y.
Patrick Y.

"Simple ITSM, with Complex Usability, without Compromising Scalability."

What do you like best?

The Ease of Use, and ability to quickly onboard new features and functionality in our team members.

What do you dislike?

Roles and Permissions structure is currently cumbersome to implement/utilize for custom roles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to understand what your current support processes are before trying to automate them. Make sure that you don't cut corners with understanding what Groups and Tags you will be using, as well as the use of Categories and Sub-Categories. Get help from Professional Services IF you are going to create extensive/custom roles and permissions to avoid problems during implementation. Utilize your Project Implementation specialist during Implementation/Go-Live, and your Customer Success Manager post Go-Live.

Unified ITSM solution for our teams. Need to Automate Incident Management. We've realized the Help Desk Portal, as well as begun crafting an Enterprise Service Desk for the entire organization.

Samanage review by Keith W.
Keith W.

"Samanage service desk delivers features that help our team perform."

What do you like best?

Our team likes the automation that we have been able to leverage in the help desk. We are using these to walk team members through the required steps for larger repeated requests. Examples are employee on-boarding or termination and software validation.

What do you dislike?

A lack of automated refresh on the incident page and weak time tracking. The lack of software install date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The implementation team is awesome. I highly recommend that any new customer take advantage of them to maximize the potential for a successful launch.

We are better able to consistently deliver on the larger tasks with the workflow feature. The inventory features have enabled us to track assets better than ever.

Samanage review by Tom G.
Tom G.

"Samanage is a good software for Information Technology and Services"

What do you like best?

Samanage is very informative. The end user can initiate a service request and it comes straight our IT department. It has a communication base to be able to talk to the end user through the software and sometimes even fix the issue without going to their location. I like where I can talk to the end-user or make it a private conversation through our IT department. Wonderful Software!!

What do you dislike?

At this point I don't really have any dislikes. This software is on cue each and every time I use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Samanage to any IT Department for day to day Operations. It will simplify each and every task that is generated for in-office or field tech operations.

Being a Field Service Technician I can solve issues with the end -user needing software updates pushed through to chromebooks or Apple Ipads when a service ticket is generated. When the end-user has wiring issues, I will go out and fix them. Its all through a Samanage service request. The benefits of having Samanage is to solve problems in a quick and efficent way. Helping the end-user with little or no down time.

Samanage review by Kristofer F.
Kristofer F.

"A turn-key ticketing and inventory solution - with room to grow"

What do you like best?

Desktop interface, intuitive to all levels of users, clean design that is easy to view at a glance, and nicely partitioned between functions.

Flexible ticket structure and work flows, allowing for catered processes and form-based data-gathering, to obtain the right information from requestors on the first try.

Detailed inventory component, and extensive filtering options, to make it easy to associate troubled equipment or software to a user.

What do you dislike?

Mobile integration (tested across Android and iPhone). The Apps in the store do not work with the AD authentication, and if you do manage to logon with the App, you are presented with the legacy mobile website, as opposed to the intended app-style that mimics the desktop website, but for mobile screen sizes. Using a browser on the mobile device works, but it is a legacy style interface that is difficult to use for even basic activities.

Lack of live refresh (A feature that is possible using AJAX or similar coding). As of now, to see the latest ticket submissions or updates to a ticket that you already have open, you must refresh the page. Ideally, a ticket handler could keep the Incidents page up on their computer and as tickets are submitted, they would live update. Without this feature, users must actively refresh the page manually, leading to delays in seeing a ticket. There are other avenues of notification that work well (e-mail), however this would remove a step and put them closer to engaging a case just that much faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be consistent and clear with needs and goals when engaging their support team. They have good resources, however they appear to be a small staff, so it is easy for them to get pulled away from your concern. The more information you can provide them at the start means less back-and-fourth and a quicker turn-around.

Tracking of user concerns and trouble trends, be them departmental, system, or regional. Demand on IT staff, allowing for forecasting of staffing as well as determination to availability of resources in upcoming projects.

Additionally we now have a great 'always-on' inventory record that is cross-referenced to the user's AD accounts. There is enough flexibility in the fields to capture all relevant data, link to AD information, and tie to our Accounting departments own inventory tracking number system. Importation is easily handled one-by-one on the interface or mass-import via CSV file.

Samanage review by Darrell W.
Darrell W.

"Samange Review"

What do you like best?

The user interface is simple as easy to navigate.The ticket preview icon is a feature that I use constantly and I would be lost without it. On the application side, the filters are very useful . The export feature is great for creating custom excel reports. This is a great product if used for ITSM. I believe Samange has great potential but I don't think is is quit ready for the big league.

What do you dislike?

You cannot edit a tickets information once it has been created. With complex approval processes, the workflow can be difficult to manage when changes are needed. Needed features and updates are always "Coming Soon". You cannot clone a ticket if it has an attachment. The WYSIWYG editor for Knowledge Articles/Solution is none existent and there is no way to format text except for bold, underline, and bullets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great tool if you are using it for strictly a ITSM.

We are a MSP and use Samanage as our in-house ticketing system for IT, HR, Accounting and multiple other internal departments.

Samanage review by James P.
James P.

"Easy to implement, amazing customer support!"

What do you like best?

It integrated with our existing support email address perfectly, so now instead of replying to emails we just make comments on the cases like any other CRM system. It all gets formatted and organized seamlessly. New users can be added easily and you don't need experience with a CRM system to understand Samanage.

What do you dislike?

There is not much bad to say about Samanage, if there is a problem they fix it very quickly. One thing that is kind of annoying is that if you have it set to email the requester when a case is resolved, it will always send an email. I wish there was an override you could check when resolving a case to suppress the email. It'd be useful when you resolve a case and then they reply back saying "Thanks" which re-opens the case.

We have a much more organized ticketing system now, instead of having to hunt down email chains and having emails get pushed to the back and forgot about.

Samanage review by Daniel H.
Daniel H.

"Excellent customer service and easy to implement"

What do you like best?

Their customer support is some of the best I have ever seen and their product is also crazy easy to implement, and they will work with you to get anything you need done.

What do you dislike?

Some of their reports and inventory customization need to be overhauled to allow us to document all of our inventory or customize/edit our existing inventory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a set goal that you wish to achieve with their product, and make sure you explore all possibilities that you could use their product for as it can be implemented and used in many different forms. They will work with you and your time will be used more efficiently if you can supply them with your plan and needs.

We are giving transparency throughout the work place in that we are allowing other departments to ask a question to another department and then allowing them to track who is answering it, where it's at, and allowing problem tracking.

Samanage review by Ryan L.
Ryan L.

"Great software"

What do you like best?

The interface is very clean and it has all the key features I'd want/need in a system. We're a small IT shop of 4 people and were on Spiceworks for years. However, Spiceworks liked to merge computer inventory, which is great for looking up, managing, and troubleshooting online devices with any other inventory. The inventory module was awful. We were looking for something that can handle tickets, work well, and handle inventory well. It does all of that. Also, they provide Centrify for single-sign on and I've been able to use that to deploy other apps through SSO at no cost. The free SSO provider is a nice perk!

What do you dislike?

The biggest thing that I don't like is that there doesn't seem to be much insight into their development timeline. If you get the software, you'll probably find that 95% of it works great and is pretty slick. Then you'll find about 5% of the stuff you wanted it to to, expected it to do, it doesn't do. If you put in feature requests for those things, don't expect any clear idea of if/when it will come out. Some feature sets are a little limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a trial and try it out. Some things may not work the way you want or expect, so do your homework. It was definitely the right fit at the right price point. Something we could spin up easily in a few days rather than weeks.

Ticketing and IT asset management

Samanage review by Joshua G.
Joshua G.

"Samanage is an amazing product"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use and not cumbersome. There are no click-through-5-screens to get actions accomplish. Its clean and intuitive, but still functional interface is one of my most important measurements. My technicians and end users are using very well. This is the first tool in which end users have actually engaged. We're getting 30-50% portal use.

What do you dislike?

The reporting could be better. This has been true from the beginning, which for us was 2 years ago. I would like to access the time logs without having to build an API interface. I had this in my previous solution. Not having this means I can't individually attribute work that additional techs spend on another person's request/incident. They end up putting time into a "tasks this week" request. This means I can't really track all time spent on a request if I want to properly attribute it to a technician. I wish this was different.

I also really, really wish I could auto-assign due dates based on categories, priorities, or who submitted the request. I really miss this feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really evaluate what you can't do in Samamage. We are meeting 80-85% of our needs in Samanage. I am willing to use Asana for project management, for example. I can deal with whatever other features are lacking.

Samanage has significantly reduced the number of phone and email tickets. This was messy in our last tool because almost no end users were using the portal. I have business rules that assign work from specific end users, specific work types, and other factors to the appropriate person. I have a small team, so specific work goes to specific people. This helps streamline that process. I have saved 50% of my admin time spent in a helpdesk solution. My level of communication spent outside the tool has also decreased. The comment feature is very helpful, especially for communicating with users. Real-time chat with users would be an awesome "power-up" to Samanage.

Samanage review by Greg D.
Greg D.

"Samanage Initial Review"

What do you like best?

We are in the implemetation stage so it's hard to say much about the software until we start using it, but their help with our setup has been great. Our SSO implementation went smoothly the person helping us with our implementation has been very helpful. We are looking forward to using the software in production.

What do you dislike?

Except for the price, which is pretty steep, there is nothing I dislike about Samanage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't have much experience with Samanage, but so far I am pretty impressed with them. They are helpful and their software seems impressive.

We are in the implementation phase with Samange, so my review is more of what we experienced in testing and now implementation. Our old help desk software offered Single Sign-on, but not SAML, which is what we are using. That was one of the biggest reasons to move to Samanage. That ended up being a very easy migration for us. Our old software also didn't make it easy to determine work ticket priority, which is very important for us and Samanage handles it much better.

Samanage review by Joel J.
Joel J.

"Implemented SAMANAGE for help desk functionality"

What do you like best?

Easy to create a ticket. With samanage, users have the option of either creating tickets using the UI or by sending an email- which would create the ticket. It supports user group + specific users for the assignment of categories to the right personnel to handle the tickets. Per resolution is also an area where you can see solutions to problems.

What do you dislike?

Unable to send a copy of a spreadsheet in the clipboard in email for tickets. Mobile website has a bug when hitting the carriage return in the comments (in the UI, it looks like it is creating a carriage return. However, it actually posts the comment, resulting in a small inconvenience / spamming).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a trial and a test run with a few users at the time. Start with basic ticketing, and then advance to workflows.

Samanage helps to manage support tickets as well as clearing possible confusion / miscommunication regarding personnel who handle the support requests.

Samanage review by Paul P.
Paul P.

"Just Shy of Potential"

What do you like best?

Overall the software is nice and has a lot of potential, but is currently far from perfect or ideal

-Simple interface

-Email enabled incident modifications make responses from both users and techs to a specific incident easier and cleaner. Allows for users to respond without having to actually log into Samanage itself.

-Editing certain attributes from either the incident view or a list view is nice, though not always consistent or as fully featured as it could be

What do you dislike?

-Search Algorithms are supposedly "relevance" based, but searching for an incident number sometimes doesn't even bring up that incident.

-Service Requests on the surface look nice, generally easy to implement automation of common requests, but are incapable of being interrupted or added to (task system of manual incidents isn't part of the 'Service Catalog' request feature)

-Requested features sit for months or longer with little to no update to status, promised time frames on updates seem to sporadically be delivered on (was previously told Q1 2017 we'd get an update to a lot of the Service Catalog related issues I'd presented in a phone conference with a rep - its now June)

-Notifications are not configurable to the user, only administration. As part of a 'group' i get a notification every time something is touched in that queue leading to 100s or more notifications in a day.

-Automated Ticket routing would be nice if it had more customization. Like the Revice Catalog items, there's very limited custom controls allowed in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a good demo of the product, twice if needed. Ask a lot of questions - involve the staff that would be using the product in the demo so they know what you're getting them into.

Google account sign in SSO works well with the rest of our Google Apps related business. Usability of Samanage is greater than the previous system we used. Looks cleaner. Cloud based access is convenient for techs not at a computer to access/update incidents

Samanage review by Andrew F.
Andrew F.

"A year in and going strong"

What do you like best?

The Samanage interface is clean and simple. SaaS based functions mean that when I update a status item that it is updated right away. For service management, there are some handy features such as the ability to leave private comments, or to direct incoming requests based on content/ keywords, or to gather customer feedback in a way that makes it simple to review or query.

What do you dislike?

When it comes to extending the functionality or adding new features, it can be difficult to truly know when something is coming. Case-in-point: we had heard that certain automation features were coming as of a date certain. On said date, our account manager said it was delayed and could be up to a six month wait. Two days later the feature was delivered without fanfare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework. We compared several solutions but went with Samanage based on everything that we reviewed. If the solution has what you need out of the box, great. If you need customization, it could be a tougher decision.

We have a single system for all of our service and asset management. The two functions are largely separate, but they are accomplished within the same system so we don't have to maintain two lists of our users. While integration with 3rd party products isn't what I would call a strong suit, we are getting some of the essential integrations accomplished (with some heavy lifting on the front end. ) We benefit from having ITIL-formatted functions in a single view (Incidents, Problems, Changes, Releases, Solutions, etc.)

Samanage review by Carl Dean C.
Carl Dean C.

"Complete package for Service Desk and Asset Management"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Samanage Service Desk is the ability to create a catalog of services that a user can request and the ability to create new problems and a step-by-step solution on how to resolve new issues. Also, the integration with G Suite Admin Console allows us to manage almost every platform in our organization in one place.

What do you dislike?

Since we had Samanage globally rolled out in our organization, I never had a thing yet that I did not like about it. I absolutely like all the features that makes service desk support really easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a Service Desk system, Samanage is your go-to. Samanage offers more than just service desk solution, it offers a handful of features that help you manage assets, provides service desk support and measures how well you are in meeting the level of service you are providing your organization.

We initially used Samanage for Service Desk support such as creating a catalog of services, creating a knowledge base for troubleshooting and most importantly, to measure our Service Level Agreement performance in providing support. Samanage can do more than that. The Asset Management feature allows us to tag and track all issues reported per machine and/or device that we ever deployed. Which allows us to create critical decisions when it comes to extending support.

Samanage review by JohnRoy M.
JohnRoy M.

"Highly customizable and easy to use"

What do you like best?

We have developed a work flow system where a user can create a ticket with multiple issues and tasks can be created for different people. That way there is one ticket and everyone can see when each task is completed.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike the most is that incidents and tasks are separated. Some times technicians forget to look at tasks. At this time it doesn't seem to notify the end user via e-mail either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to really think out the department work flow and to map out the categories needed for tracking of incidents.

One central place for all incidents flowing into the department. We can now track incidents based on our created categories.

Samanage review by Joe B.
Joe B.

"Good option for an internal help desk"

What do you like best?

The system is easy to use and the process is logical to follow (ITIL). Good integrations with AD (OneLogin) and many other options when used with Zappier. Audit logs in tickets confirm if notifications make it out the users on tickets/incidents. The platform is also continually updated with new features and they take suggestions from the community seriously.

What do you dislike?

No integration with on-prem email systems for calendaring and no effective way to track time spent on tickets. Problems and changes don't send out notifications to the requesting users when updated (only when either is closed).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product for an internal IT department or MSP that tracks billable time in another fashion. We also leverage other tools for project management as the problem/change structure in Samanage doesn't do a great job at showing us the step-by-step progress of a particular project.

Internal IT ticketing system

Samanage review by David F.
David F.

"Samanage Helped our I.T. Department Be More Efficient"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and support. We were up and going in a day. The Work flows streamlined many of our processes that took away some of the monotonous tasks that tend to bog you down.

What do you dislike?

The only problem we had was with the SSO through a third party. That was a little tough and unexpected. I would like Samanage to have a native SSO to finish out their product.

It is a great help desk program. It has helped us with managing our deployed and shelved inventory. We have automated some processes that helps get around some of the bureaucratic tendencies of business.

Samanage review by Christopher P.
Christopher P.

"Samanage has proven to be invaluable for us."

What do you like best?

I have found the Samange service / application to be very configurable for our needs. It was easy to configure to meet our needs, and access is available most anywhere.

What do you dislike?

I have not found many dislikes, Pricing could be better......but still very reasonable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend evaluating your needs and how Samanage will fit your needs. I researched many options and did not want an in house solution that required a server and maintenance.

Samanage met the needs to provide a configurable solution that minimized hardware / software to maintain that system.

The setup and implementation of the system is minimal and do not have to worry about maintaining it. There are multiple ways to create tickets that are easy for users.

It also provided users the ability to check, and receive updates as to the status of their issue.

All IT management and Help Desk

Samanage review by Danielle H.
Danielle H.

"Flexible and Educational"

What do you like best?

They have worked with us to find creative ways to utilize the Samanage platform for not only IT management but also as a design work order platform.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are complicated and can be difficult to use, but they are always available if to help if we have questions or need help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize support, they are great!

We started using it as a design work order management system and they helped us customize it for this use. It has helped us track and efficiently manage these work orders. We have recently moved into using the service catalog and this gives us even more tracking and management capability. Because we were so pleased with Samanage for design work orders, we have recently added functionality for IT and HR work orders.

Samanage review by Spenzer J.
Spenzer J.

"All that, and a bag of chips"

What do you like best?

I enjoy that Samanage is easy to use, and very intuitive. It is set easy to set up and can be used almost straight out of the box. The program has a wide range of features that are customizable to any organizations needs.

What do you dislike?

I feel like there are too much customizing needed to be done before implementation of the product. Other than that, I really like the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product

We had a big issue with our old inventory system, it used to be an excel sheet that was too long for its own good. Using the Samanage Inventory piece, we now know what programs our users are using, and the serial numbers of the computers, and everything that is connected to the computer. This is a huge benefit because it helps make sure that everything is inventoried and accounted for.

Samanage review by Bryan S.
Bryan S.

"Great Solution"

What do you like best?

We've been using Samanage Service Desk for a few years now and it does exactly what we want it to do. I've had to contact customer support a few times to figure out how to create certain rules (filters). They have been very helpful and quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the product

Before Samanage, we didn't have a good solution for tracking IT ticktets. Since deployment, we've grown quite a bit. A great benefit to us is the simplicity of the Customer Portal and the idea that we don't need to train users on how to enter a ticket.

Samanage review by Sergio G.
Sergio G.

"Simplicity meets efficiency"

What do you like best?

The ease of reaching support. I love the fact that there's a chat button available on the bottom right. This allows for any question to be answered very quickly by one of the helpful and friendly techs. Keeping track of our assets and users has become very easy for us. Collaboration has become very easy across all departments as it allows for a single channel of communication for users and admins to talk.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any issues with the service. It's been very easy to manage from both a infrastructure and user-community standpoint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time.

Samanage has allowed us to effectly track various aspects of our IT department. We are able to help users using the support desk, keep better track of assets and contracts, and gives us the ability to plan and review more efficiently .

Samanage review by Administrator

"Easy to implement, wonderful service and very affortable"

What do you like best?

That the software is easy to implement ourselves without needing consulting help and that there is good documentation and tutorials. And the support team is wonderful.

What do you dislike?

Using API integration to automate service catalog workflow routing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software and service!

• Incidents – Key Performance Indicator reports out of the box

• Service Requests for Software Enhancements, Infrastructure and Tool Onboarding will route for approvals and allow comments and attachments to be shared between the requester and assignee.

• Problems – Ability to associate hardware, software, changes or services with a problem

• Changes – Live drill down report of changes associated with service requests, incidents and problems

• Asset Management – Six out of the box reports on computers and software. Risk alerts when hardware is reaching end of life or when software installed exceeds the license agreement.

Samanage review by Brian T.
Brian T.

"A Great Replacement for Our In House Service Desk!"

What do you like best?

-Great support from day one. The support team answered all of my questions about features when we trialed the system, and they've continued the great support after we officially signed up.

-Improvements are made to the platform all the time.

-The platform offers way more than we use it for, but it's affordable and it's something we can grow into over time.

What do you dislike?

-Some basic features are missing. For instance, I can't set the system up to alert the entire team when a trouble ticket is closed. This was an important feature on our old service desk, as it let the team know when someone else sorted out an issue. This also helped share solutions among the team. Now, when a ticket is closed, it simply disappears from queue without team learning.

-The emails that are sent out can't be branded, and the customization of the emails is very limited. It's nice to be able to open tickets via email, but I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of customization.

-Some sorting/filtering options don't seem to work properly. Tickets always sort by ticket number by default - not by status. This can't seem to be changed for some reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Samanage is a great affordable solution for your ITIL needs!

We've replaced our outdated, cumbersome in-house service desk with Samanage. We're already seeing higher productivity because of the SLAs we were able to set. The automations available within the system help streamline ticket submission and remove a lot of the back and forth when information is missing.

Samanage review by Shannon G.
Shannon G.

"Samanage company that listens to their customers"

What do you like best?

The customer community area. Enhancements are suggested and discussed with Samanage and customers, customers are able to vote on the enhancements.

What do you dislike?

In some areas the software is too simple. They have started the connection between Purchase Order, Contracts and Inventory, but without an API reporting is difficult

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan your security roles ahead of time

Samanage has enabled us to handle not only the ITS support tickets but also the support tickets for other departments. Without this tool our department would not be so successful. We also use Samanage for inventory management and Purchase Orders / Contract Management.

Having all this information in one place has allowed our team to work together as a team and support one and other

Samanage review by Christopher M.
Christopher M.

"Fantastic Software For Helpdesk/Inventory"

What do you like best?

I am a huge fan of the integration capabilities between tickets and inventory items you log into the system.

What do you dislike?

The reporting features to gather information from certain fields could use some improvement. Current work around is to create custom fields, but then I am duplicating my data entry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a system that handles multi-asset tracking and a help desk that is easy to use, I would highly recommend the use of Samanage.

It is a great helpdesk solution compared to the previous one we had in office. It works great to not only best keep track of who is on what tickets, and which ones still need to be resolved, but also the way you can integrate the inventory into the tickets to help you track ongoing issues that come up with certain machines/other inventory items.

Samanage review by Jose R.
Jose R.

"Hillsides Employee Samanage Review"

What do you like best?

So many things...Solutions is one of the best features being that a lot of tickets that are submitted require the same solution. By having a solutions features, we can have employee search for one before submitting a ticket.

What do you dislike?

You cannot search for a user. So far, I've noticed that you have to create a filter to find a user. When you have many employees, it is time confusing to find multiple employees to edit their user account.

We will automate requests for three departments. Currently, requests come via phone, personal email, and for facilities through slips. We haven't implement but we will streamline a lot of processes pertaining to requests and incidents.

Samanage review by Will W.
Will W.

"A fantastic Service Desk"

What do you like best?

I love the clean interface and how easy it was to setup. The integration with Centrify is a big plus.

What do you dislike?

While the workflows are easy to set up they can be a little too basic at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a simple, easy to use, cloud hosted solution this is a great option. They also offer integration with Centrify which was a big plus for us since we use it in our day to day operations.

We needed a more affordable, streamlined, and simpler service desk. Samanage was the only solution that covered all of these.

Samanage review by ilia s.
ilia s.

"Vast amount of posibilities"

What do you like best?

It has many useful functions and interface is simple and easy to navigate. You can gain all information about computers, including hardware and software. It also provides QR codes and multiple ways to create labels for assets. You can also export all information in excel file.

What do you dislike?

Nothing essential but the fact that it is web based and relies on web browser, makes it little slower than it could be. Also during deployments I usually use MSI installer to push it through GPO but Samanage does not provide an MSI file for agent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very useful and you can do a lot with this solution.

Inventory management. It is very helpful to manage assets, create labels with QR codes and export all information.

Samanage review by Mary J.
Mary J.

"Perfect Service Desk for our needs"

What do you like best?

The overall set up of the service desk is awesome.. Very easy to implement and use right out of the box. But customizing it is easy as well.

What do you dislike?

There's not a whole lot that I dislike about it.. The only issues I had was with the asset management being a little hard to understand. But with the Samanage support we were able to figure it out.

Tracking service requests for many different areas of IT. Also have some facility items in the service desk as well. And testing new employee onboarding at this time.

Samanage review by Joseph L.
Joseph L.

"Go from zero to Helpdesk in no time!"

What do you like best?

Super easy to configure and tailor to fit your companies needs. Also very forgivable when you want to experiment with things such as work flows.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more automation but the Samanage folks have shown us that is coming very soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They seem like a young company and are excited about adding features and do it often.

Replace old on-perm hlepdesk with their cloud solution. We were able to SAML enable everything and make it a seemless process from our endusers to jump from our intranet portal to our Samange instance.

Samanage review by Nate B.
Nate B.

"Great experience, exactly what we were looking for"

What do you like best?

Almost everything is customizable, so we are able to get the reports we want right on our dashboard without having to manually run them like a lot of their competitors. Also the ability to change fields such as assignee's without drilling down into the ticket is awesome. Also their whole team has been amazing the entire way through the implementation so thanks you Jason Yeary and everyone

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, we have not had any hiccups at all - I highly recommend Samanage to anyone considering it, we have loved it so far

Day-to-day IT issues, we have benefitted from fixing a lot of our SLA issues and making sure our end users are being taken care of in a timely manner thanks to the ability to create our own SLA rules

Samanage review by Justin W.
Justin W.

"Samanage is great!"

What do you like best?

I like the consolidation of our tickets across multiple clients. It's very easy to keep track of all of our sites.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if when a new ticket came in if samanage gave a notification sound (or an option to do so). It would also be nice if maybe samanage implemented an auto refresh option after a certain amount of time so a manual refresh of the page would not be necessary. This would allow us to view tickets as they were coming in without manual refresh.

The consolidation is awesome! All of our clients tickets come to one page! That means so much to me being an IT Help Desk Technician. I also love the filter setting if I need to revisit tickets according to whatever parameters I choose.

Samanage review by Administrator

"Samanage Service Desk is evolving"

What do you like best?

One of the things I like about Samanage is that you are able to create problems so you can see problem areas but attaching incidents. Solutions is also helpful and being able to attached these to incidents makes for not only a robust knowledgebase, but also quick answers for customers.

What do you dislike?

The few things we have disliked about Samanage - not able to edit an assigned person outside of clicking edit was quickly fixed. Samanage appears to be a platform that evolves for its customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes I find a lag when trying to attach solutions - certain browser seem to be a problem. A bit convoluted sometimes.

Account issue - log in problem. Printer, software, hardware issues. Digital signage issues. Requests made for Data and analysis. Networking and telecom requests.

Samanage review by Dax P.
Dax P.

"Solid To Use, Lacking Customization"

What do you like best?

The Samanage Agent and Asset tracking has been crucial to getting a better understanding of our organization, our employees and how our equipment is used.

What do you dislike?

Samanage does have some limitations on customization, which has introduced some frustrations from both users and customers alike.

We've had difficulty with Samanage in that Samanage does not have the ability to integrate a portal that is externally facing. Our business deals with many external clients, and having the ability for clients to submit a ticket directly would save valuable time and resources.

Samanage has a fantastic ITIL process, and has helped us integrate using this process in our organization. Their support has been crucial to large scale changes within our organization and streamlining our support processes for both internal and external customers.

Samanage review by David P.
David P.

"Wonderful helpdesk experience but could use some improvements"

What do you like best?

Incidents view, computer inventory, the email alerts and being able to set up approval workflows for recurring tasks.

What do you dislike?

Reporting portal is missing a lot of depth. Very hard to get a decent looking report for exactly what your boss is asking to report on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Attend the live training sessions in your area, it helps to get a lot of questions answered as well as express issues to their team.

Building a wiki or knowledge base to improve FOH employee's training so that we're not flooded with the same questions on a daily basis. Ability to see exactly what is going on with any ticket at any given time.

Samanage review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Well Rounded Product"

What do you like best?

Let me start with the feature I like the most and work my way down. Inventory management this includes management of computers, software, printers, mobile devices. Service desk function. Very easy for users to add tickets and very easy for the help desk team to complete tickets. The purchasing part of samanage is spot on.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a way to create barcodes to label inventory. The reporting system is cumbersome. I would like to see a much easier way to create custom reports. I would like to see the slide out panel on the side disappear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product makes it very easy to keep track of all you physical inventory this includes cell phones. If an agent has been installed on the machine, It is GPS tracked so the machine can be found if stolen. Your help desk department will save tons of time being able to create a knowledge base for users to fix simple issues on their own. Samange ticketing system helps keep track of the efficiency of your help desk team. Overall, my company is extremely happy with our choice to move from Spiceworks to samanage.

Samanage helped us better organize our IT support structure. Made it way more efficient to keep track of inventory just by installing the agent on every PC. Easily keep track of our software licensing and cell phones. We are now able to keep track of what repairs were done on all workstations. The knowledge base helps users fix simple issues on their own.

Samanage review by Steven H.
Steven H.

"Samanage is one of the best HelpDesk Tools I've ever used!"

What do you like best?

The Workflow engine is great and they are in the process of making it even better. The Asset management portion functions smoothly and the utility was easy to push out via GPO. The setup of the product is what sells it. Very easy to setup every function, very intuitive and not a taxing process as some can be. Lastly, you can integrate with an SSO company called OneLogin. A very simple, free process with them and you are integrated with ADUC!

What do you dislike?

Just started using it so nothing to truly complain about. We haven't worked much yet with the built in API code or Zapier. so not sure if we will run into any headaches connecting it to our current "helpdesk".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you go through a thorough demo. They are very knowledgeable on their own product and answered every question that we had.

We were using a developer's tool to run a pseudo helpdesk and it reached it's end of life. We needed to move on and are now loving Samanage.

Samanage review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"Overall flexible, easy to learn, great for Incident tracking. Tasks leave something to be desired."

What do you like best?

The portal side for the users is excellent, folks learned this aspect very quickly. We were also able to tailor the program to our specific organizational needs due to the flexibility in the product. Reporting and exports are excellent, and we are excited by the custom fields and forms aspect of the product.

What do you dislike?

For us, it is a disappointment that Service Catalog Tasks cannot be reassigned once they've been sent out. We have many tasks that should land in a group at first then be assigned to an available individual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent for Tech and Facilities Service Desk ticketing.

Ensure that you REALLY know the difference between an Incident and a mere Service Task. And ensure that if your company needs complicated workflows, that they fully understand the concept of the Task.

Tasks don't have reporting, reassignment capabilities, it's practically an electronic checklist that can't be sorted.

We are a support-based organization and we desperately needed to overhaul our old, in-house ticketing system. This new system gives our department flexibility and reporting in a way that they have never had before. We have teams like our Call Center and even Loan Services using the product to keep track of tickets and their work. It's great that we were able to tailor a solution for these departments who have grown so dependent on a ticketing system.

Samanage review by Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.

"Implementation and functionality of this product is far superior to any other program I have used."

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the program is the best feature. The cloud based portion is also fantastic. We were able to train our staff within a day as well as have them up and running that afternoon to complete tickets.

What do you dislike?

There are a few issues with having multiple different departments using the program and being able to report from them. If you are a single dept user for this app, no problem. Reports are great. The issue we are running into is having our facilities added in but there are no master categories. If they had a department separation, then category followed by sub category, that would remedy the problem. Not a deal breaker for the software though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mobile platform, HIPAA compliant, signed BAA, easy to use, easy to implement, easy to train, fantastic customer support as well. I will actually miss our implementation specialist when we no longer have him to do our weekly calls. We chose the highest grade package that gave us 3 months with a specialist with over 20 hours and 15 service catalog items. He has been an amazing partner in helping us to get everything up and running as well as making sure we have what we need. Thanks Jason Yeary!

We are using Samanage for all of our IT and facility incidents. The best part of this application is that you can be mobile with it. Our facility team will benefit the most from this feature. They will no longer have to call back to the office, drive back to the office, or reach out to each other as well as their supervisor, to keep up with their tickets. This is going to save them a great portion of time as well as make them more efficient.

Samanage review by Administrator in Warehousing
Administrator in Warehousing

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

Samanage was supportive from the demo processes all the way to implementation to "Go Live". The implementation team did a great job with finishing up loose ends and working a training call with my staff.

What do you dislike?

I feel there should be better access to training. Only allowing one day and one hour for multiple people to learn the system is short changing the customer. The sessions are recorded, but not always helpful. I'd like to see a better training module set up for future customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you understand your needs and what Samanage has to offer. It's a great system and is going to be a very useful tool with growing relationships with our customers. The Samanage team is friendly and always quick to respond, just be sure you get all information up front before signing a contract.

We are able to lean out our processes of responding to customer and store issues, making our system faster yet efficient. We will be able to track tickets in a timely manner, and report back to the customer with transparency. The best part is my inbox will not be so clogged with emails, thus causing me to accidently lose track of important information.

Samanage review by Jonathan P.
Jonathan P.

"Great Service Desk Solution"

What do you like best?

We moved from and in house built ticketing system to Samanage and the system is easy to use, it was easy to implement. Our users gave us great feedback on it and are happy of how easy it is to submit a ticket now. We also love the inventory management feature that Samanage offers and how easily we can link equipment to users and keep track of them. I will definitely recommend Samanage.

What do you dislike?

The inability to @username in order to get the attention of an user to a specific ticket.

This is a solution we implemented to manage our service desk and inventory.

Samanage review by Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

"Powerful Service Desk with Easy to Configure GUI"

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility this Service Desk tool has given my team. We were using a software that was not as robust and the limitations were painful. Samanage has helped us work more efficiently across our organization and it is very easy to configure. Additionally, the Samanage Implementation team is amazing - they have made the transition to Samanage painless and easy.

What do you dislike?

I wish this tool allowed me to remotely manage my assets (push third-party software updates, install new software, etc.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to watch a full demo with your particular use case in mind, and ask a lot of questions.

We are using Samanage to track workflows across our organization. We are also using the service desk tool.

Samanage review by Simon M.
Simon M.

"Invaluable Helpdesk tool"

What do you like best?

Very simple to use interface for both for both admin and users. Samanage has proven to be a great tool for keeping and logging all of our support queries in one central location.

What do you dislike?

Search functionality not always great - not always possible to search for an incident number

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team at Samanage do a fantastic job of trialing the system. They regularly talked to us about what we needed and we had a full trial before deciding to go live.

Definitely make use of all their knowledge and help.

Highly recommended

All helpdesk queries and IT support issues are managed through Samanage. We have also made use of the inventory feature which has proved very useful in logging our PC's.

Samanage review by Bob W.
Bob W.

"Samanage is Great!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it was to get up and running with Samanage. While it is very feature rich you don't need to use all the bells and whistles and can use them as you get more acquainted with the program.

What do you dislike?

The only feature that I have found so far with Samanage is the fact that it cannot drill down and get me the Microsoft Office codes on the machines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save time and buy it.

We started using Samanage as strictly a service desk for Information Technology but have since added more departments.

Samanage review by Shawn B.
Shawn B.

"Great Cloud ITSM"

What do you like best?

It's pretty easy to use, fast, and reliable and with cloud access it makes it easy to check in or update incidents from the Samanage App.

What do you dislike?

Some desired reports just aren't available or are difficult to get to. The API is also a bit unfogiving/inflexible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you will be able to import any data you desire. If you want legacy tickets stored, they will lose their time & date. Make sure the reports are as expected and ask for samples.

Customer satisfaction and tracking of inventory are our biggest wins.

Samanage review by Danielle G.
Danielle G.

"Great tool, improving fast"

What do you like best?

This help desk tool is amazing. I am able to pull reports on my agents as well as issues our customers are submitting. I am able to customize the categories as we make changes to our structure. There are vast improvements being done in the functionality of the application. It is great that you guys listen to our input and strive to make them a reality.

What do you dislike?

Inability to merge users and updating more that 25 incidents causes the system to time out.

Management of Helpdesk incidents, problems, changes, and reporting on agent utilization

Samanage review by Lisa V.
Lisa V.

"Best customer success and support teams ever!"

What do you like best?

Samanage Customer Success Teams and Service Teams are, bar none, some of the best I have ever experienced. Additionally, the capability to chat with support at any time is a phenomenal feature. The response time is efficient and the agents are always friendly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I do not have enough time in my work day to spend working with Samanage. With every workflow we develop, it leads to bigger conversations about how to maximize our technology to minimize our workloads.

Our Helpdesk (Service Desk) is now seamlessly linked between Maintenance and IT. This alone has increased our efficiency as a technology and maintenance team. We have also used the Service Catalog to develop our HR workflow processes. Our staff loves the convenience of working electronically. I love that we are saving trees (not to mention being able to get rid of filing cabinets)!

Samanage review by John C. L.
John C. L.

"Solid platform and always improving"

What do you like best?

The customer experience in the public portal is very clean and easy to use. Behind the scenes there's a lot of customization for admins.

What do you dislike?

Trying to be everything to every environment must be difficult but Samanage offers plenty of tweaks for admins. There are some minor improvements on their list (which is easy to note the progress of, they're very transparent) that I'm looking forward to.

In our IT department for a university campus we have a great interface for our clients to interact with us and automations and workflows that keep things moving quicker on the support side.

Samanage review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Samanage review"

What do you like best?

I primarily use the help desk and it seems to be working well so far. I do like the email notifications and being able to reply to a ticket via email. This is typically my preference for responding to new tickets.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the screenshot quality through email is not good enough.

I dislike the menu on the website that pops out of the left hand side when I hover over service desk.

I am only using the service desk features and our team has become more organized tracking and resolving support tickets. We try to force the users to submit tickets through the application to prevent getting multiple support requests to different people for the same issue.

Samanage review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Works well for multiple people working different parts of a ticket"

What do you like best?

Our IT department quite often gets DSRs which require action from several groups within our department. Samanage allows for this very well. Each person involved can review the ticket and take any action they need to complete and close that portion of the ticket. The ability to communicate between techs and the client work very well.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally we experience a lag in the response time. This can last a day or two. It doesn't happen often but it is really the only thing I would say is a negative. Pretty much every thing else about this application is a positive.

Our IT department is the primary user of Samanage but several other departments use it as well, HR for instance. One instance of multiple group interaction on a DSR ticket is when onboarding a new employee.

Samanage review by Banks B.
Banks B.

"A amazing platform to manage employees on, a great way to make sure issue are dealt with."

What do you like best?

I like how you can interact with employees in an way that is quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

SAmanage needs to be simplified for employees so they can just write a issue up and send it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is simple and easy to run your IT department off of. You can put your employees desktops in it as well as manage tickets. I use this for 75% of my work.

It is solving technological issues and is helping the company make more revenue. The benefits are that it is quick and easy to resolve an issue with the ticket system.

Samanage review by Administrator in Printing
Administrator in Printing

"Great system for communications and asset management."

What do you like best?

Extremely easy for our customers to interact with and provides an effective source of information for case history. The individual asset management has made us far more efficient and we can better coordinate as a team on issues.

What do you dislike?

Not everything can be 100% customized such as the ability to create individual notifications for user tasks. There are new features being added all the time however.

Before we switched over to Samanage there was really no way for us to manage our assets locally outside of a massive excel file. Keeping track of what happened to individual systems was a nightmare as items there was no way for us to monitor them once they went out the door to our remote users. Now we can easily see who has been assigned what hardware, what issues they've had in the past, and hardware/software diagnostics that allow us to be proactive rather than reactive.

Samanage review by Walt M.
Walt M.

"Samanage Ticketing"

What do you like best?

The ease at which you can setup a helpdesk system tailored to your workflows. The Service Catalog is great for using as a form for HR, Facilities, or IT. Asset Management is the bonus for me, as I can tie issues to hardware and track that to see if there are ongoing issues with a certain machine or group of machines.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more integrations with Slack.

IT Helpdesk tracking right now, will expand to HR and Facilities as our company grows. Asset tracking will aid when we need an audit, knowing the hardware and software installed on each machine.

Samanage review by Patrick B.
Patrick B.

"Great ITSM. "

What do you like best?

API

Incident management

Service catalog

What do you dislike?

Searching and reporting somewhat limited

Recommendations to others considering the product

Samanage is a great ITSM platform, it was painless to set up and the support is awesome! Once set it is easy to maneuver and allowing API intergrations using CURL is great.

The biggest benefit that we are able to see with samanage is being able to utilize the service catalog to control new employee on boarding and specific service requests. We are using the API to connect our service desk with our SharePoint environment to fully automate on-boarding / separation processes and to get approvals.

Samanage review by Brian B.
Brian B.

"Great all around solution"

What do you like best?

Implantation, setup & plenty more tools.

What do you dislike?

TeamViewer integration, No Notifications

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take their 30-day trial and spend the time on the setup, inventory, ticketing and workflow. Take a look at the user portal and all the available features for that.

The Inventory, Help Desk Tickets and Management, streamlined user request process, onboarding new staff, create a self help portal for all users.

Samanage has a lot more features that we do not currently use, but it's definitely a benefit to know if our company grows we will not need to look for another package.

Samanage review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"Easy to implement, easier to own and operate"

What do you like best?

Up and running with minimal fuss, easy to expand your use over time.

What do you dislike?

Notification options could be expanded to include additional alerts based on user-defined conditions (like, approaching SLA breach) and status change automation for bringing tickets back from 'hold' after a predetermined time (user on vacation, for example).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Develop your requirements, demo some products (including Samanage), and dig in deep enough on each to fully understand how your requirements are met so you can make a fully informed decision between what will likely be a number of competing solutions that all 'meet your requirements', but some meet them in ways that are far more beneficial, less complex to maintain, or easier to implement.

We needed a low TCO solution for our Service Desk to manage incidents and requests that we could grow with as we matured as an organization. We've since implemented Asset management, Automated Workflows, Customized forms and templates, and moved beyond leveraging as an IT application to include other service groups like HR and Facilities to handle requests for their services, as well.

Samanage review by Jason H.
Jason H.

"Samange Is Great"

What do you like best?

They already offer a pretty full feature package for ticketing, change and problem management, but they are consistently improving on what they do. A little over two years ago when we got into Samanage there were a few features that didn't exist or were very basic, like approvals. When asked they said that improvements were expected later in the year, and they came through on every single one.

What do you dislike?

They still only offer two tiers of Categories. This is a bit limiting for larger teams and third tier would be very welcomed. I know they've said they're planning on adding this, but nothing yet. Their searching of tickets is kind of weird too. We've searched for tickets with a word and had tickets with that word in the title not show up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have your teams worked out ahead of time. Trying to change teams after the fact can get really messy. Adding other teams later is surprisingly easy though.

We are able to actually track and manage our problems separately from our incidents is huge. It lets us keep a good handle on fixing people's problems while making sure we're not just doing the same fix over and over again.

Samanage review by Ray F.
Ray F.

"Support desk"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Samanage is that it is web based. Our IT dept. is in multiple states and it is great to be able to see everyone's Incidents in real time and each employee can assist others on their task by giving advise and or knowledge. We are also able to help each other out by closing cases and checking on the status of the end user to make sure they are taken care of in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like about Samanage Is the copy paste functionality. We take a lot of screen shot in out company and you can not paste directly in to Samanage. I have to use a work around by pasting to "MS Word" first and then in to my Incident. It is an extra step but not a deal breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Weigh all of your options to make you are getting the tools you need to run your business.

Like I stated earlier we love the way we can collaborate on each other Incident by giving advice and knowledge in real time to our support staff and end users.

Samanage review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Best Ticketing Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the Audit Trail in the Incidents. I can back track and ask my colleagues why the incident or to provide an update.

Purchase Order: I use this heavily to give my vendors to reference with the PO's. Also, I got my Accounts Payable & Finance team involve by adding them in a special group. By doing that, they can track what IT expenses for Hardware, software, warranties & maintenance(s) we do on a yearly basis.

Forms: This has benefited us in formating our tickets. Another cool feature is making a field mandatory to be filled if not ticket would not be submitted.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found anything I dislike. Jason Yeary, Lucky Brand's rep has been assisting with our needs and following through.

Im currently using Samanage for the Purchase Order portion to submit to vendor. This has benefited my team, so we can track who approves what PO. Also, the resend notification is a nice feature.

Also, I pull up reports for warranties for our devices in HQ and out in the field to check up what is expiring. This has benefited us to be updated with our vendors and making sure our devices have warranties for repairs.

Samanage review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Great ITSM Product for an Enterprise"

What do you like best?

This product can do it all, Releases, change management and Inventory tracking. I particularly love their incident management( setting up categories and sub-categories etc.) , dashboard workflow reporting. Easy to setup and track team performance.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I dislike. As a startup company I understand they have a lot of improvement o make with regards to features in their product. New Hire process (Approval process) and Project management functions. Hopefully we will see this changes happen in the near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great ITSM Platform based ITIL principles. Full featured Enterprise SDMS their customer service near to best in the business.

Incident Management, our end users find it easy to send email which generates a ticket. very user friendly. We also use the Releases and Change Management. It helped a lot when we were audited. all information requested from IT team to track our level of work was provided. Our knowledge based has been very helpful to our end users as well. We used Samanage ticketing system for Oracle, MES, and infra_ops incident management. It is an advance program for what we need it for. Loving it.

Samanage review by Administrator in Furniture
Administrator in Furniture

"We use Samanage for Service desk and Inventory of hardware "

What do you like best?

I like that in the service desk we can assign tickets to groups of people. I also like that we can pull reports based on categories and subcategories of the tickets submitted.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that in the views i cannot edit certain fields. It would be nice to easily edit the users subject and requester. Sometimes our requested ticket comes from a sharepoint form. This appears in samanage as if the ticket were from sharepoint and not the user. Which brings me to my next dislike. It would be nice to have JS snippet of the help desk samanage form to embed into sharepoint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

they are heading in the right direction. The interface is easy to use.

ticket resolution

Samanage review by Matt D.
Matt D.

"Happy to be Using Samanage"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the product, simple yet a large amount of services it provides, and the convenience of use.

What do you dislike?

Most of the product is awesome. They are constantly improving it. Just a picky request to wish it had a screen that would refresh itself that you could leave up seeing the types of issues/ calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product has done wonders for us. Highly recommend going through all of its capabilities to see if it meets your needs.

HelpDesk Ticket managing, self help services, knowledge base for staff, running reports, customer feedback, quicker ticket reporting.

Samanage review by Justin S.
Justin S.

"Still best service desk app ever!!!"

What do you like best?

Web based, managed devices, need i say more? Never any issues using the software and its dependable

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it is everything needed to manage devices and handle any service desk requests. Id find it hard to believe there could be any dislikes about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You wont be disappointed, its all in one service desk management that saves time and money but handling device management and helpdesk management in one

All in one device management and service desk makes work a breeze, samanage allows me to find devices ans save time doing my job

Samanage review by David F.
David F.

"Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. The helpdesk portal makes it easy to track helpdesk issues and stay in sync with the rest of my team.

What do you dislike?

The software works great. The only thing I'd like to see is maybe better support for custom reporting and an auto-refresh on the helpdesk page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great helpdesk and asset tracking system. It does require some careful consideration and planning in the setup phase to get the most out of reporting and history.

The helpdesk portal keeps the team in sync an end user issues don't go unresolved or become lost. Samanage also helps track physical assets and software installed on computers across the company.

Samanage review by Administrator

"Samanage has been a great tool, not only for IT, but the whole company."

What do you like best?

Samanage has been a great tool that has brought all Departments of my company together to put in tickets on Issues, Requests, etc.

There is a great area where you can create custom templates for different Categories (or departments) that allow people with in the company to put in requests.

What do you dislike?

There are a few pre-populated fields that I would like to be able to change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn the tool, it will end up helping you.

We are solving Customer facing issues.

We are also solving anything IT related, but on top of that all departments in the Company can put in issues and requests, or use pre built templates. This has really streamlined things.

Samanage review by Scott B.
Scott B.

"Fantastic All Around"

What do you like best?

We use Samanage for our IT service desk and it has dramatically increased our ability to communicate to our clients and with each other.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike about Samanage yet, and I'm confident that I won't anytime soon.

- Communication about service tickets is fast and easy

- Mobile app allows me to stay connected with what my IT team is working on even when I'm out of the office

- Phone gets notifications when tickets are assigned to me or new comments are made on my tickets

Samanage review by Adam W.
Adam W.

"Developing product fills our need"

What do you like best?

Able to automatically categorize inventory by department on agent communication. Also can give software inventory.

What do you dislike?

Software inventory limited to items after agent deployment. Agents do not include 2-way communication and are not automatically updated before communication is disrupted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you have an alternate means of software deployment available to use for agent updates. SAManage agents do not have 2-way communication yet.

Inventory Management across platforms and without the need for a specific network. We can keep track of computers in use off campus and on both Macs & PCs now.

Samanage review by Anne G.
Anne G.

"Easy implementation and management!"

What do you like best?

I'm not sure how I got by without SAManage before. The implementation and management is magically simple. I'm able to view inventory status down to the most minute detail, in addition to tracking licensing. Any needed support has been swift and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into any issues with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product for streamlining the process of inventory and licensing management and control.

Inventory management, license tracking, and more.

Samanage review by Administrator in Wireless
Administrator in Wireless

"Samanage is simply, efficient and powerful"

What do you like best?

Samanage provides a robust feature set while maintaining simplicity for all users. The platform works incredibly well to manage cases from various departments in our organization. Roles & permissions are a breeze ensuring incidents are only visible to those that need to know. One platform, five departments, success!

What do you dislike?

Currently, the service desk view does not auto refresh. Although not a big deal to refresh manually, if a user forgets to refresh the page, incidents could be missed. Notifications work well for Android users however iOS, not so much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not only does the product speak for itself but the level of customer service & support has been world class since day one.

With Samanage, we have been able to improve leadership visibility, accountability, and time to resolve incidents resulting in happy end users.