Sandglaz

UnManage your tasks: Create flexible task plans that adapt to your team's changing priorities

Work for Sandglaz?

Learning about Sandglaz?

Sandglaz Reviews

Ask Sandglaz a Question
Showing 16 Sandglaz reviews
Sandglaz review by Lauren W.
Lauren W.

"Sanglaz is an amazing tool."

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Sandglaz, is the simplicity of the software, is not complicated at all, and is a very complete software. I've been using since a long time ago, and I never thought in changed it, helps me a lot to organise my work and remember me stuff that I need to do. Keeps my aware on what I have to do. The interface is very fast as well, and I can access to them from everywhere.

What do you dislike?

Well, I consider the design of the software a bit lame. It needs to be more appealing to the customers. And sometimes is a little difficult to me to upload a document, doesn't allow me to do it, and that represents a problem for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to have your task, work or projects organized, I truly recommend this software, it really helps you to do your work in a very easy way.

I recommend this software with my eyes closed. I absolutely love it.

Well now my work life is in order thanks to this software, it really help me to organise my task and projects, and be able to work with them, in a very easy way. I use a lot this software, because is so organized, that makes sure that my important task gets done.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sandglaz
Sandglaz review by Ann H.
Ann H.

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about this software is:

-His interface is very user-friendly: Is a veryeasy software, isn't complicated at all, and is very understandible.

-You can create and customize your task.

-The software really adapts to what I want, I can edit my projects everywhere.

What do you dislike?

I think that the design of the software could be more appealing to the eye, it needs more color.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, is very helpful and help you to improve your work.

Now I can create and customize my projects and task, and also, share them to my co-workers is very easy to do now. Makes my work more oganized.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Sandglaz review by Maria M.
Maria M.

"I love it!"

What do you like best?

I just love how easy it is to do stuff here. You can easily create tasks with this program and customize everything in the way you want to. The flexibility in this program is amazing and allows me to do a lot of things.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the interface because it feels like it needs to be more colorful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this program is cheap and it is worth it.

Creating tasks in our company and share it with others is the #1. I like to be able to create projects and be more flexible.

Sandglaz review by Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.

"Customize"

What do you like best?

Creating a project and customize it is really easy. I can edit everything I want to edit, even if the plan was already created and share it with the group.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about this program is the lack of a "night" theme, it would be cool if it had a night theme.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this program is very good and it will help with creating assignments.

Creating tasks in our team and share it is really helpful and also editing and customizing.

Sandglaz review by Beth O.
Beth O.

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

What I like about Sandglaz is that it helps me to organize my tasks in a simple way and I can always edit it whenever I want.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about Sandglaz is the interface because it's really not very nice and eye-catching. I think you should fix that.

We can organize in a better way the tasks and projects that we are carrying out in our company.

Sandglaz review by Will M.
Will M.

"Sandglaz is great way for a stay at home dad to organize"

What do you like best?

It is super easy to create and manage tasks. I'm new to being a stay at home dad and there are lots of things to do and get done related to the house, the kids, and my wife. Whilst the kids are school is my most productive time, so helps to plan out the week. Replace the window shades, mow the lawn, get a gift for a kid birthday party, get a babysitter for date night, etc. Its also helpful to get emails out of my inbox if there's something I need to do. Sandglaz lets me organize for the week.

What do you dislike?

Sandglaz doesn't do the tasks for me, though I hear its on the product horizon :-). My wife isn't as nerdy as I am so I can't get her to use it yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it out, its easy to get started.

Organizing my day and making sure important tasks get done. It generally reduces the stress of things getting dropped. Its nice to be able to check off things when they get done.

Sandglaz review by Cory S.
Cory S.

"Simple and effective for managing groups and projects."

What do you like best?

Flexibility. Sandglaz lets me manage group activity in the way that's most natural to me: establishing assignments, categories (hashtags), priorities, and general timelines, then easily adjusting everything week-to-week or month-to-month. When priorities change, projects need more time, etc, Sandglaz makes it easy to adapt, and everyone (including myself!) can still see what's going on and what they should be working on.

What do you dislike?

I haven't yet found a great way to visualize long-term activity projection for over, say, 6-12 months.

That said, Sandglaz does support on-the-fly hashtags, so I can easily tag scheduled tasks like #2015q2. I click on that to see all the scheduled activity for that quarter. Score again for flexibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like the idea of having a) a shared to-do list that can easily be filtered and b) task scheduling that is easily adapted or adapts automatically, Sandglaz may be for you.

Try it out. Enter a few tasks of different types. Assign them to others and add some hashtags. Click on the task details to see all the things you can do: insert create checklists, insert comments, etc. Imagine compiling all of the activity you want to track into Sandglaz.

Sandglaz is the core of how my group manages task assignments. All activity is represented, and everyone knows what they're doing individually and collectively.

Using Sandglaz in this way avoids myriad communication problems that can exist within workgroups. Priorities are clearer; the group operates more coherently; and tasks can change hands without losing information.

Sandglaz review by Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

"Sandglaz is an easy-to-use and flexible way to manage all of my work projects"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of the grids/columns and how I can set-up each of them so that it corresponds to the needs of the project. Drag and drop tasks are great. And I love that I can post not only notes, but also a timeline of comments. I love that I can pull up a list of completed items to review in meetings with my boss. I meet once a week with my boss, and by the time the meeting rolls around, I can't remember everything that I did. But, with Sandglaz I am able to print out the list and review it in my meeting.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could name the rows differently in different columns on the same boards. I would also love it if when sub-tasks were checked off they showed up in the list of completed tasks. I like to review what I've accomplished in a week, but unless I have ticked off the top level task, it's doesn't show in completed tasks.

Overall, my dislikes are pretty nit-picky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering trying Sandglaz, it's only $5 for a month. It's totally worth the $5 to try it out for a month and see if you like it. Besides, I'm a fan of having skin in the game. Making even a small monetary commitment helps make sure you'll actually use a product and give it a fair shot.

Organization and tracking. It allows me to chunk and move things in very flexible ways. I need a flexible system because my focus is constantly changing, but I can't lose any information because I'll likely need to come back to projects that were bumped for more urgent things. It also helps me feel accomplished and see what I've done in a day or a week!

Sandglaz review by User in Museums and Institutions
User in Museums and Institutions

"Focused on simplicity yet has all the features I need"

What do you like best?

I like how snappy and fast it is! I can use #hashtags to categorize and @username tags to assign tasks as I type the tasks. It auto-detects links, and it syncs in real time. There is a nice focus on all the details that makes using the app easy. Easy means team buy-in: my team really likes using it.

What do you dislike?

It’s missing in-depth profiles, like an “About Me” section where a user would have the ability to describe themselves in the profile. It will be helpful for bigger organizations when you don’t necessarily know what everyone does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's so inexpensive, you should give it a try. And once you try it, you will love how easy it is to use, and how easy it makes collaboration.

Collaborate on tasks with my team. We plan out all our tasks in Sandglaz, and we discuss them, attach files and notes to them from within Sandglaz. It helps us collaborate and know who is working on what.

Sandglaz review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Sandglaz makes my job manageable."

What do you like best?

It combines a time line, easy entry of tasks, as well as the clubbing together of tasks using hashtags. You can also have a long term bucket-list on the right side, which I really love.

Attaching files to tasks is very useful. As well as the subtask capability.

What do you dislike?

it doesn’t support IE9, only 10 and above.

I am a big believer in GTD & Eisenhower and have been painstakingly searching for a product that makes both happen. Finally, found Sandglaz. Now, I’m able to plan our tasks visually, and more effectively.

I'm about to take a higher responsibility role soon which will require much better time management and efficiency from me. When I plan, I like to do it more visually. I was looking for a box visualization so I can jot down things by time period. I was searching for something like this when I came across Sandglaz. I tried it out, and loved it.

Also, many of our employees work remotely, because of this Sandglaz saves us a lot of time. And being able to attach files to specific tasks, help us stay organized and ensure everyone has the latest version.

Sandglaz review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Sandglaz review"

What do you like best?

Sandglaz is for teams. It is extremely focused on simplicity of learning and simplicity of product, without sacrificing conveniences of power users. So I’m very Impressed. Also, I love the keyboard shortcuts.

The @username feature of assigning tasks is very intuitive. It automatically notifies you of any tasks assigned to you, or any changes to them. Also tasks that are assigned to you from all projects are aggregated in one view.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the date picker starts on Monday. or are able to add this option as a user preference

I have been asked by the CEO of a small IT company to help him get his staff organized. I was looking for an easy to use intuitive tool that can help us collaborate, plan and manage projects. I also want to be able to track progress and allow each one of us to log in and view the progress as well. We don't want to use complex systems and need the learning curve to be fast.

Sandglaz review by Yana T.
Yana T.

"Awesome tool for productive teams"

What do you like best?

his is an awesome app for teams that want to be more productive together. I love the fact that Sandglaz keeps a history of accomplishments. It helped us streamline our workflow, and I love the clean interface. Very useful tool.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to change the colours within the grids. It would make the app even better for visual planners like myself.

Planning together and working more efficiently as a team. I can clearly see that Sandglaz has improved how we communicate with each other.

Sandglaz review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Great collaboration app for small business teams."

What do you like best?

I really love Sandglaz’s simple, easy to use three column structural outline. The app has minimal accessory distractions which contribute to additional efficiency. Also, I think they have a stellar support team – all of my support requests were solved really quickly!

What do you dislike?

I disliked the lack of a desk-top application but they recently created one so I’m still a huge fan!

Put simply, Sandglaz contributes to smoother collaboration and helps us communicate with reduced overhead costs. I think it’s a really useful tool for any small business.

Sandglaz review by User in Internet

"Very convenient and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It’s simple and flexible, and best of all is that it keeps getting better. Also, it allows me to plan quickly and dynamically adjust my tasks as I go.

What do you dislike?

still doesn’t have bulk move and copy of tasks within and among projects. Also no blackberry support.

I am able to work in an agile manner.

Sandglaz review by Consultant in Broadcast Media
Consultant in Broadcast Media

"A task management dream"

What do you like best?

This handy little app has been very useful in managing time and multiple tasks. It's easy-to-use with customizable organziation elements. I have already referred coworkers and friends to use this.

What do you dislike?

I haven't yet encountered a "dislikeable" aspect of the app.

The ability to collaborate while setting permissions ans assign tasks within the app is extremely useful.

Sandglaz review by User in Research
User in Research

"A great product"

What do you like best?

Great tool with an awesome user interface. The grid-based interface of Sandglaz is simple, clean and intuitive. With its easy-to-use interface and simplicity, this is a great product.

What do you dislike?

Utility could be further enhanced with third-party integrations.

Improved the time-management activity.

Learning about Sandglaz?

* We monitor all Sandglaz reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.