Sandglaz

UnManage your tasks: Create flexible task plans that adapt to your team's changing priorities

Work for Sandglaz?
Workzone review  2x

Learning about Sandglaz?

Sandglaz Reviews

Ask Sandglaz a Question
Showing 16 Sandglaz reviews
Sandglaz review by <span>Lauren W.</span>
Lauren W.

Sanglaz is an amazing tool.

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Sandglaz, is the simplicity of the software, is not complicated at all, and is a very complete software. I've been using since a long time ago, and I never thought in changed it, helps me a lot to organise my work and remember me stuff that I need to do. Keeps my aware on what I have to do. The interface is very fast as well, and I can access to them from everywhere.

What do you dislike?

Well, I consider the design of the software a bit lame. It needs to be more appealing to the customers. And sometimes is a little difficult to me to upload a document, doesn't allow me to do it, and that represents a problem for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to have your task, work or projects organized, I truly recommend this software, it really helps you to do your work in a very easy way.

I recommend this software with my eyes closed. I absolutely love it.

Well now my work life is in order thanks to this software, it really help me to organise my task and projects, and be able to work with them, in a very easy way. I use a lot this software, because is so organized, that makes sure that my important task gets done.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sandglaz
Sandglaz review by <span>Ann H.</span>
Ann H.

Awesome!

What do you like best?

What I like the most about this software is:

-His interface is very user-friendly: Is a veryeasy software, isn't complicated at all, and is very understandible.

-You can create and customize your task.

-The software really adapts to what I want, I can edit my projects everywhere.

What do you dislike?

I think that the design of the software could be more appealing to the eye, it needs more color.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, is very helpful and help you to improve your work.

Now I can create and customize my projects and task, and also, share them to my co-workers is very easy to do now. Makes my work more oganized.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Sandglaz review by <span>Maria M.</span>
Maria M.

I love it!

What do you like best?

I just love how easy it is to do stuff here. You can easily create tasks with this program and customize everything in the way you want to. The flexibility in this program is amazing and allows me to do a lot of things.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the interface because it feels like it needs to be more colorful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this program is cheap and it is worth it.

Creating tasks in our company and share it with others is the #1. I like to be able to create projects and be more flexible.

Sandglaz review by <span>Elizabeth V.</span>
Elizabeth V.

Customize

What do you like best?

Creating a project and customize it is really easy. I can edit everything I want to edit, even if the plan was already created and share it with the group.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about this program is the lack of a "night" theme, it would be cool if it had a night theme.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this program is very good and it will help with creating assignments.

Creating tasks in our team and share it is really helpful and also editing and customizing.

Sandglaz review by <span>Beth O.</span>
Beth O.

Awesome!

What do you like best?

What I like about Sandglaz is that it helps me to organize my tasks in a simple way and I can always edit it whenever I want.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about Sandglaz is the interface because it's really not very nice and eye-catching. I think you should fix that.

We can organize in a better way the tasks and projects that we are carrying out in our company.

Sandglaz review by <span>Will M.</span>
Will M.

Sandglaz is great way for a stay at home dad to organize

What do you like best?

It is super easy to create and manage tasks. I'm new to being a stay at home dad and there are lots of things to do and get done related to the house, the kids, and my wife. Whilst the kids are school is my most productive time, so helps to plan out the week. Replace the window shades, mow the lawn, get a gift for a kid birthday party, get a babysitter for date night, etc. Its also helpful to get emails out of my inbox if there's something I need to do. Sandglaz lets me organize for the week.

What do you dislike?

Sandglaz doesn't do the tasks for me, though I hear its on the product horizon :-). My wife isn't as nerdy as I am so I can't get her to use it yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it out, its easy to get started.

Organizing my day and making sure important tasks get done. It generally reduces the stress of things getting dropped. Its nice to be able to check off things when they get done.

Learning about Sandglaz?

* We monitor all Sandglaz reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.