Sandler Training

Sandler Training is a world leader in innovative sales, leadership and management training.

Work for Sandler Training?
Leadmd salescons  2x

Learning about Sandler Training?

Sandler Training Reviews

Showing 2 Sandler Training reviews
Sandler Training review by G2 Crowd User in Consumer Goods
G2 Crowd User in Consumer Goods

Improve Selling Technique

What do you like best?

The instructors are great and the tools they provide to help me grow in my career. The reading are very good and the online activities are helpful. We have been using Sandler for several years now and we even have them come to our sales meeting every year to conduct a class just for our group. The in person sessions are the best.

What do you dislike?

I do not care for the role playing. I would much rather take what I have learned and use it in real situations and not with co workers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend them to give it a try and see if it is a good fit for them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sandler Training
Sandler Training review by G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management
G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management

ERM

What do you like best?

The process of leveling the playing field with the people you are meeting with. Sandler allows the initial appointment me an interview for both parties. I also feel the process as a whole is very important. It gives you steps, bonding and report, up front contract, pain, budget decision, fulfillment and post sell. All very important tools.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything specifically I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to be committed to developing your sales team and 100% committed to the system. If you are considering Sandler Sales Trainig, it's obvious you have reservations about your current process and the development of sales team. This system requires practice and is very interactive. If you can't make that committment, find something else.

What Sales Consulting solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Sandler Training for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Sandler Training?

* We monitor all Sandler Training reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.