SAP Business All-in-One

ERP solutions for fast-growing small or medium enterprises can help manage every aspect of your business from financials and HR to sales and procurement

Work for SAP Business All-in-One?
Openproerp 2x

Learning about SAP Biz AiO?

SAP Business All-in-One Reviews

Showing 19 SAP Biz AiO reviews
SAP Biz AiO review by <span>Caleb D.</span>
Caleb D.

SAP is heading in the right direction

What do you like best?

The ability to management all of the company's reports and data into one centralized location, while also giving less-technical employees the ability to run on demand reports via adhoc with a few simple clicks defining the parameters. This frees up many of the developers so they can focus on other request and task across the organization.

What do you dislike?

There is only one concern, which is not a a deal breaker at all. For some reason Crystal Reports work really really well within SAP. However, since the technology is older, is hard to find skilled developers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

The tool acts as the central reporting repository for the specific Line of Business of the company. By having one team in charge of all reporting and data needs for the company. This create less chaos and more accurate data, because it limits and governs all data aspects.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SAP Business All-in-One
SAP Biz AiO review by <span>Mariana O.</span>
Mariana O.

Use it on a daily basis

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about SAP is that it can be pretty complicated to learn. As an entry level person, this tend to be brand new to those individuals so some sort of guide could be convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This may be implemented already but when I was entry-level I was looking for some sort of guide to find the basic stuff I need but was not able to find one. Now, as an experienced professional, I was able to be trained and practice until I was able to be fluent. The difficulty now is that I don't know every single detail about SAP so if I am training someone brand new it could be a little complicated to make it simple for them. Just a general guide would be great. A guide that explains each T-code and expression. Where to go to for help would be a good addition in the guide as well. Again, this may be available already. I jam just not sure where to find this information or who to ask about it.

SAP allows me to check on all payments made and keep up with freight payments pending. If I see any pending payments, I am able to contact the scheduler and advise them that there are payments outstanding for approval.

What ERP Systems solution do you use?

SAP Biz AiO review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

A long journey for a small business

What do you like best?

The best aspect I like of SAP All-In-One is the ability to automate processes to keep manpower to a minimum. We are confident for when we grow, we won't always have to add more employees.

What do you dislike?

The high cost of maintaining the system and high costs of third party add-ons, i.e. E-commerce, EDI, CRM, is what I dislike the most about the system. And, we are an extremely small company running SAP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any company looking to implement SAP All-in-One, needs to be flexible with process and really look at SAP's best practices. It will make implementation so much easier.

After Go-Live 5 years ago, we are finally getting to see more benefits from the system. We did see great improvements with the warehouse management module right away at Go-Live. Our processes improved from day one.

SAP Biz AiO review by User in Business Supplies and Equipment
User in Business Supplies and Equipment

SAP: great for business, but takes getting used to

What do you like best?

A lot of information can be stored for each new lead. Once a new lead is inputted, it's easy to see the life of the lead, from lead status to customer. It's easy to look back in the archives of the lead and see when their last purchase was. There's also options to track what state the lead is in its "lifetime", from lead to design, to complete, or lost.

What do you dislike?

It's not very user friendly. Unless you have someone to show you how to do a specific thing, a lot of clicking around to find what you need is usually how I try to solve my problem. Once a lead has been deleted, even on accident, it's impossible to get it back. Also, certain typical keyboard shortcuts (ie Ctrl+A or Ctrl+Z) have other commands withing SAP, which takes getting used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to get proper training.

Currently, we're figuring out how to input new leads & have activities pop up to remind certain salesmen of their new leads. We're slowly learning how to use this feature, but it's only able to be utilized if each salesperson has their own unique log-in.

SAP Biz AiO review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

SAP Business All-in-One

What do you like best?

My One Stop Shop for Business Needs. What I like about SAP is that it allows me to save all of the T-codes that I use on a daily basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The SAP software helps in all aspects of audit.

SAP Biz AiO review by <span>April B.</span>
April B.

My One Stop Shop for Business Needs

What do you like best?

I truly appreciated the General Ledger to keep more traditional booking. TO be able to track from Inventory to final billing in one system truly helped manage and track our warehouse more efficiently. Not to mention Payroll is easily managed.

What do you dislike?

If you do not quite understand the logistics of SAP .. you can become quite overwhelmed with all the built in options and how to tailor it to your specific depts. and company. It would be slightly better if the interface was streamlined a bit more. Other than that it is very hard for me to find real dislikes. I use it everyday and very rarely do I get frustrated using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your company full integrated from Inventory stock to out the door billed and payroll etc. SAP has always been the go to software. This truly has taken the brand to a new level. And your business is better for it.

Inventory issues we had. Also, it has helped with immediate billing when clients come in to pick up orders.

Learning about SAP Business All-in-One?

* We monitor all SAP Business All-in-One reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.