SAP Business All-in-One

3.8

ERP solutions for fast-growing small or medium enterprises can help manage every aspect of your business from financials and HR to sales and procurement

Work for SAP Business All-in-One?

Learning about SAP Biz AiO?

SAP Business All-in-One Reviews

Ask SAP Biz AiO a Question
Showing 19 SAP Biz AiO reviews
SAP Biz AiO review by Caleb D.
Caleb D.

"SAP is heading in the right direction"

What do you like best?

The ability to management all of the company's reports and data into one centralized location, while also giving less-technical employees the ability to run on demand reports via adhoc with a few simple clicks defining the parameters. This frees up many of the developers so they can focus on other request and task across the organization.

What do you dislike?

There is only one concern, which is not a a deal breaker at all. For some reason Crystal Reports work really really well within SAP. However, since the technology is older, is hard to find skilled developers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

The tool acts as the central reporting repository for the specific Line of Business of the company. By having one team in charge of all reporting and data needs for the company. This create less chaos and more accurate data, because it limits and governs all data aspects.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SAP Business All-in-One
SAP Biz AiO review by Mariana O.
Mariana O.

"Use it on a daily basis"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about SAP is that it can be pretty complicated to learn. As an entry level person, this tend to be brand new to those individuals so some sort of guide could be convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This may be implemented already but when I was entry-level I was looking for some sort of guide to find the basic stuff I need but was not able to find one. Now, as an experienced professional, I was able to be trained and practice until I was able to be fluent. The difficulty now is that I don't know every single detail about SAP so if I am training someone brand new it could be a little complicated to make it simple for them. Just a general guide would be great. A guide that explains each T-code and expression. Where to go to for help would be a good addition in the guide as well. Again, this may be available already. I jam just not sure where to find this information or who to ask about it.

SAP allows me to check on all payments made and keep up with freight payments pending. If I see any pending payments, I am able to contact the scheduler and advise them that there are payments outstanding for approval.

What ERP Systems solution do you use?

SAP Biz AiO review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"A long journey for a small business"

What do you like best?

The best aspect I like of SAP All-In-One is the ability to automate processes to keep manpower to a minimum. We are confident for when we grow, we won't always have to add more employees.

What do you dislike?

The high cost of maintaining the system and high costs of third party add-ons, i.e. E-commerce, EDI, CRM, is what I dislike the most about the system. And, we are an extremely small company running SAP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any company looking to implement SAP All-in-One, needs to be flexible with process and really look at SAP's best practices. It will make implementation so much easier.

After Go-Live 5 years ago, we are finally getting to see more benefits from the system. We did see great improvements with the warehouse management module right away at Go-Live. Our processes improved from day one.

SAP Biz AiO review by User in Business Supplies and Equipment
User in Business Supplies and Equipment

"SAP: great for business, but takes getting used to"

What do you like best?

A lot of information can be stored for each new lead. Once a new lead is inputted, it's easy to see the life of the lead, from lead status to customer. It's easy to look back in the archives of the lead and see when their last purchase was. There's also options to track what state the lead is in its "lifetime", from lead to design, to complete, or lost.

What do you dislike?

It's not very user friendly. Unless you have someone to show you how to do a specific thing, a lot of clicking around to find what you need is usually how I try to solve my problem. Once a lead has been deleted, even on accident, it's impossible to get it back. Also, certain typical keyboard shortcuts (ie Ctrl+A or Ctrl+Z) have other commands withing SAP, which takes getting used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to get proper training.

Currently, we're figuring out how to input new leads & have activities pop up to remind certain salesmen of their new leads. We're slowly learning how to use this feature, but it's only able to be utilized if each salesperson has their own unique log-in.

SAP Biz AiO review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"SAP Business All-in-One"

What do you like best?

My One Stop Shop for Business Needs. What I like about SAP is that it allows me to save all of the T-codes that I use on a daily basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The SAP software helps in all aspects of audit.

SAP Biz AiO review by April B.
April B.

"My One Stop Shop for Business Needs"

What do you like best?

I truly appreciated the General Ledger to keep more traditional booking. TO be able to track from Inventory to final billing in one system truly helped manage and track our warehouse more efficiently. Not to mention Payroll is easily managed.

What do you dislike?

If you do not quite understand the logistics of SAP .. you can become quite overwhelmed with all the built in options and how to tailor it to your specific depts. and company. It would be slightly better if the interface was streamlined a bit more. Other than that it is very hard for me to find real dislikes. I use it everyday and very rarely do I get frustrated using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your company full integrated from Inventory stock to out the door billed and payroll etc. SAP has always been the go to software. This truly has taken the brand to a new level. And your business is better for it.

Inventory issues we had. Also, it has helped with immediate billing when clients come in to pick up orders.

SAP Biz AiO review by Drikus T.
Drikus T.

"Seamless integration with ERP solutions"

What do you like best?

SAP is and easy to use, user friendly suite of applications that can be used to run more than one department in your organization. It seamlessly integrates with other ERP systems, i.e. procurement systems like ISS

What do you dislike?

The pricing structure for support can drive up cost unexpectedly. Base application often needs extended customisation at huge cost. Audit options are not based on snapshot data but only current data.

We use SAP as a contract management system integrated with our procurement system. All our HR requirements are also handled by SAP.

SAP Biz AiO review by Sanjay G.
Sanjay G.

"SAP Business All-in-One - Choice for small/medium companies"

What do you like best?

SAP business all in one is well suited to streamline business processes and maximize productivity for midsize companies.

It is much cheaper, faster and easier compared to traditional SAP ERP.

What do you dislike?

Not well suited for warehousing. Payroll is not part of suite. Need to maintain continuous business process integration between the product and third party products (payroll etc...).

Cost efficiency, ease of implementation, deployment and support

SAP Biz AiO review by Mary B.
Mary B.

"ERP product"

What do you like best?

I have been using ERP for over 19 years. I do like the product as it is all-in-1 application

What do you dislike?

This is a good solution. I have nothing to dislike.

Sharing same manufacturing data in 1 database. Everyone from shopfloor to management can view the same data from same database

SAP Biz AiO review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"SAP is great from an auditing perspective "

What do you like best?

From an auditor perspective I always felt SAP was the Cadillac of ERP software. If you wanted to see both sides of a journal entry, all you had to do was double click on an entry. It wasn't until I switched jobs and had a lesser system, did I full realize how good SAP was. Population reports were easily run from which you could select a sample. Most screens contained all the financial, HR, costing, or payroll information you could want. The users I talked to in payroll, A/P, A/R, and finance all liked it from a user perspective as well.

What do you dislike?

Not really that much. Once you learn all of the function commands you are pretty set. Support was also very helpful as well. It is the complete package. Colleagues I worked with liked it from a user perspective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While SAP may be more costly, I think it is worth it.

The SAP software helps in all aspects of audit. There is nothing you cannot find out.

SAP Biz AiO review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"SAP Review"

What do you like best?

I can't think of anything that I like about SAP.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to keep track of purchase requisitions. The approval process generally takes several days and there are many issues. The software is not intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid it at all costs

We switched to SAP to be in line with our parent company. The software is outdated. The only benefit is that we use the same software as our parent company.

SAP Biz AiO review by Micah C.
Micah C.

"SAP for all solutions"

What do you like best?

Full scale integration capabilities when done correctly

What do you dislike?

Industry solutions capabilities sometime difficult to find

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have clear strategy and roadmap

moving off of legacy due to internal lack of resources and knowledge for foundation SAP

SAP Biz AiO review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great Accounting and Asset Management"

What do you like best?

Great tool for AR and AP, Invoicing and inventory management tool.

What do you dislike?

SAP doesn't interface well with other applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for financials but needs work for customer management or any other business applications.

We have been able to manager our inventory for repair and mfg products.

SAP Biz AiO review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Ok product"

What do you like best?

This is an ok p doubt who gives you a little bit of flexibility.

What do you dislike?

Expansive and The learning Curve is long

Not that much, more control over processes

SAP Biz AiO review by User in Public Policy
User in Public Policy

"SAP system review"

What do you like best?

Allows me to view documents, upload items, and analyze data

What do you dislike?

Will periodically be shut down for maintenance

Use it as a database for all financials

SAP Biz AiO review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"I am very satisfied with the technology and way new developments are happening"

What do you like best?

Integration of various technologies, including bringing in new technologies like Machine Learning, integrating with other Big Data systems like Hadoop

What do you dislike?

SAP has been slow to adopt new technologies earlier that has caused SAP to lose some ground in technologies in SAP CRM.

Seamless integrated operations

SAP Biz AiO review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Usability"

What do you like best?

the Fiori apps are very useful and we hope it would decrease the dependency of ABAPers.

What do you dislike?

nothing much at this time, probably increase the reporting aspects. making it more user friendly

material requirements planning and forecasting

SAP Biz AiO review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"not too bad"

What do you like best?

all in 1 solution.can basically control the entire business from here

What do you dislike?

difficult to use.not as easy as 123.need assistance and a partner to help you through

stock management

SAP Biz AiO review by Kryz O.
Kryz O.

"an ERP bold on CRM"

What do you like best?

SAP bought SAP Business One a while ago to penetrate the mid market. Its a different animal to the Big SAP.

Great if you are using Business One and want an easy integration

What do you dislike?

The CRM functionality is similar to SAP. Lots of tabs to switch through data, and very transactional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try looking at SFDC with an integration partner

Learning about SAP Business All-in-One?

* We monitor all SAP Business All-in-One reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.