0. Strong platform for business intelligence
1. Flexible to connect with various data sources such as OLAP, and XML, SharePoint, Java, Microsoft Office and .NET
2.Easy to integrate with LDAP security providers and Single-Sign-On (SSO) solutions for user access and also provide the level of security needed to restrict access
3. Easy to integrate the historical SAP database for reports and does not take much time to pull history like SAP ERP.
4. Multiple BI analysis can be performed to make strategic and tactical decisions
5. Can be linked with SAP visualization tool- SAP lumira and data is easy to handle in MS-Excel and other applications
1. User needs to know specific skill sets to get complete benefit
2. Complex structure of SAP ERP can not be managed efficiently in Business objects and data can mislead for some important decisions.
3. License part is bit difficult to understand for users.
4. Difficult for a non-technical person to understand the system
Definitely for the industries which are looking for improving their work efficient and working in cost reduction direction.
1. Reporting various database which are difficult to pull out SAP -ERP and take huge time
2. Integration of various inputs to provide inputs to operations model
3. Platform for visualization and dashboard to understand performance of global business
This software has reduced waiting time for various database for strategic and tactical business decisions.