SAP Concur

Concur travel, expense and invoice management services work with enterprise resource planning (ERP), human resources and accounting systems to consolidate data and create a single, connected process for managing your organization’s spend.

Work for SAP Concur?

Learning about SAP Concur?

SAP Concur Reviews

Ask SAP Concur a Question
Showing 2758 SAP Concur reviews
SAP Concur review by <span>Andrew W.</span>
Andrew W.
G2 Gives Campaign

Concur - Great for Travel & Expense Management

What do you like best?

I like that by using concur our travel and expenses are all in one place as opposed to before when we had a separate portal for expenses. It is also very convenient that any travel you book through concur those receipts are automatically attached to the expenses saving you the time of having to go find a receipt and upload it for those expenses. The app also makes it easy to store receipt images as you get them and then be able to attach them to expenses once they become available instead of having to worry about losing a receipt.

What do you dislike?

The biggest complaint I have is that it will say some expenses are duplicate when they aren't because I bought the same coffee which cost the same price twice that day. This is easily solved though by adding a comment to the expense, so no major complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As someone who uses it to book travel and submit expenses on a near weekly basis it is a great tool that made managing both of these easier. Especially, by utilizing concur for both travel booking and expense management because then those travel elements are automatically matched to the expense.

The business problem being solved is managing travel and expenses. The benefit is by using concur it is all in one place which makes it much easier to manage and travel items booked through the portal are automatically matched to the expense once it shows up.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SAP Concur
SAP Concur review by <span>Veronica D.</span>
Veronica D.

Okay product but needs improvements

What do you like best?

I like the ease of having all of our travel and expense information in one place. It makes it easier for my sales team to go in and submit expenses as well as have their travel confirmation all in one place

What do you dislike?

Several things:

1- Sometimes an airfare is no longer valid. Several times, within seconds of looking it up and then hitting the "purchase" button, I have gotten an error message for that airfare, even though the old price still shows up when searching for it.

2- Some of the things I was promised when we signed up for Concur Expense was not fulfilled. For example, the owner of the company should not need to have his expense reports approved. Yet, I am unable to submit his expense reports through Concur because there's no one assigned to approve it and I can't approve it since I'm the one submitting it. When we signed up, we were told this would be unnecessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that the software is compatible with other accounting software. For us, we use a particular accounting software that we found out later Concur was not compatible with for some of our companies.

Benefits are the ability of having all the information consolidated in one place (as far as travel and expenses) so it works well for most of my team (except the owners)

What Expense Management solution do you use?

SAP Concur review by <span>Becca B.</span>
Becca B.

Concur makes expenses easy

What do you like best?

I love how simple Concur is. All of my boss's expenses are laid out in a way that makes it easy for me to organize and pay. It's very user-friendly and makes paying expenses an easier task than it was previously.

What do you dislike?

I've only been using Concur for a few months, but so far there is nothing that I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend switching from whatever program you currently use to Concur. It seriously made expensing SO much easier and made me a more productive assistant. I used to occasionally miss payments before because I was confused on when they were due, but I've never missed a payment with Concur. Everyone I work with likes this program so much more than our last one. Even people who aren't the most computer savvy have said how easy it is to use! Our company told us to watch a video to understand how to use Concur, but I didn't need to because it was so intuitive on its own. Highly recommend to any business that does travel and expense reports! I actually look forward to turning in my reports each month because it's a fun system!

Concur makes doing my boss's travel and expense reports very simple. We used a very antiquated way before so Concur has been a huge improvement.

SAP Concur review by <span>SIDDHARTH M.</span>
SIDDHARTH M.

Concur - Travel management

What do you like best?

The search options is really simple, user friendly and direct.

Immediately approve or reject expense via manager access

What do you dislike?

Too many clicks for confirmation of the booking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend all users to go with Concur because it is very easy and convenient to use. Different travel companies could be made to work with the concur website.

The mobile application is also very well designed and makes it very portable to use. I have done hotel, rental car and flight booking completely through the mobile application under few minutes.

The other filters options like airline for flights, time of departure, number of stops, segregation by airline is very good.

Similarly you do have the option of choosing hotel superchains or the individual hotel to pick from.

Laslty, you do option of setting thresholds for the booking amount and how much could be spent and the travel management becomes more linear this way.

Concur makes it advantageous and consistent to track, examine, and report about business travel spending. A cost can be quickly recorded and endorsed by taking a photo of receipts. It can likewise consolidate electronic receipts of carriers, inns, eateries, and ground transportation administrations, and additionally Mastercard buys. Besides, the module can incorporate with big business asset arranging information for more prominent perceivability of your financial plan and cost.

Concur is one stop solution for booking flight, hotel and rental car on the single website. It is very linear and properly streamlined.

SAP Concur review by <span>Jeff D.</span>
Jeff D.

Frustration and Headaches

What do you like best?

I appreciate the fact that Concur will allow me to upload a receipt from a picture through connecting to google drive to make it easy. I'd highly recommend taking a picture of your receipt right after you use it so you don't lose it.

What do you dislike?

One of the biggest issues for me is that it flags errors when there are none. It slows down the process of completing expense reports and usually involves me researching or trying to find someone who can assist. It usually becomes a very poor use of time at work once a month. Additionally, everytime that I do a concur report, I end up spending anywhere from 30-75 minutes for me to complete the report. Although that doesn't seem like a long time, it can be very tedious once per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd highly recommend attending a training that your company can walk you through with a computer. I'd also recommend someone walking you through it the first time that you use it.

The problems we are solving is helping us to reimburse travel and receipt spending. Benefits include matching the receipt to the expense. But, most of the time it creates new problems for me. It does send reminders so that you dont forget which is helpful.

SAP Concur review by <span>Austin H.</span>
Austin H.

Great tool for managing expenses

What do you like best?

I like the online system, and the app you can access on the go. I like that all expenses through your company card appear in the system, and you simply have to allocated it the right expense report. It makes it very easy to make business purchases and keep track on them all through Concur.

What do you dislike?

It was difficult at first to learn the system and how to complete an expense each time. Some of the chart fields were confusing at first. But after a week, it wasn't a problem anymore. Also, the overall layout is less streamlined than other software, and could use a refreshment and cleaning up.

This is a useful tool to help Cru manage their finances, coming from different staff on different campuses all across the country and world. It helps the finance team channel all expenses made in the field, coming through a single system. It also allows them to have a single channel with which to control expenses and accept/reject them. It also allows us to help control potential issues with the IRS, and ensure that our expenses are being verified and recorded.

Learn more about SAP Concur

SAP Concur Videos

Learning about SAP Concur?

* We monitor all SAP Concur reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.