SAP Concur

SAP Concur

(2,952)

Concur travel, expense and invoice management services work with enterprise resource planning (ERP), human resources and accounting systems to consolidate data and create a single, connected process for managing your organization’s spend.

Work for SAP Concur?

Learning about SAP Concur?

SAP Concur Reviews

Ask SAP Concur a Question
Showing 2,955 SAP Concur reviews
SAP Concur review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SAP Concur
SAP Concur review by <span>Ted D.</span>
Ted D.

"Poor software and worse support"

What do you like best?

Taking pictures of receipts with the app usually works

What do you dislike?

70-80% of Amex transactions come in mis-categorized, i.e. American Airlines = Meals, Marriott Hotels = Meals, etc. Support blames this on AA and Marriott. Receipts can show up in seconds or days - no way of predicting. I refuse to use their travel service after one of their people "helpfully" changed a flight that was very intentionally booked with a changeable ticket because return date was uncertain. Generally a clunky and inefficient UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run! Run, far away.

Travel and expenses - as a user it's 100% a train wreck, new problems and nothing solved. 70-80% of Amex transactions come in mis-categorized, i.e. American Airlines = Meals, Marriott Hotels = Meals, etc. Support blames this on AA and Marriott. Receipts can show up in seconds or days - no way of predicting. I refuse to use their travel service after one of their people "helpfully" changed a flight that was very intentionally booked with a changeable ticket because return date was uncertain.

What Expense Management solution do you use?

SAP Concur review by <span>julianna j.</span>
julianna j.

"Easy to Use and upload reciepts and calculate mileage"

What do you like best?

I like the mileage feature. You can type the address and then the next destination and it tells you the exact distance in miles. Also uploading receipts are really easy to upload and attach to the expense report.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing I dislike once I got used to the program. I did have an issue once where I tried to copy a expense because I couldn't figure out how to delete it and it the originally didn't really delete and my supervisor received both expense reports and had to call me in his office to ask why I was trying to expense something twice. Obviously it was a misunderstanding of the program and one of the first times I ever used it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

have someone knowledgeable walk you thru set up!

being able to easily expense travel expenses like mileage, food and entertainment for clients at the click of a button is a complete time saver! They even have an app so it makes the same ease available at your fingertips if you aren't in the office!

SAP Concur review by <span>Cal T.</span>
Cal T.

"Does a great job of managing your travel - but doesn't provide ALL the options on flights."

What do you like best?

I like that if I cancel a trip it cancels all my reservations regarding that trip - so one button to cancel equals several buttons to cancel all aspects of the trip.

It does a great job with Itinerary Management and Trip Notifications. I can easily put these on my calendar and the reminders are excellent.

In one case I ended up in the hospital and had to cancel a trip. Their travel agent got my ticket reimbursed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can find more flight options by going to the carrier. I think that if a flight is offered Concur should show that to me. (What there is no commission for that flight? To bad, show it to me anyway. I've taken several screen shots where this is the case and sent them in. I think their commissions are too important to "give away" flights. Again, to bad, that is why we PAY for Concur.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

There might be some other less expensive products, but this is easy to use and does a great job matching travel with expenses.

Problem: Keeping track of all the travel and associating it with expenses.

Benefits: Less time pulling the two together.

Problem: Keeping employees on top of their travel

Benefit: The itinerary management and the mobil app Trip It does a great job of organizing trips and notifying users of what is next on the itineraray. Any updates by the airlines are also passed on. Great one stop shop for travel.

SAP Concur review by <span>Glynis M.</span>
Glynis M.

"SIMPLE EXPENSE MANAGEMENT"

What do you like best?

I like Concur because it makes my management of expenses very easy. You can access it via your web browser or on the app that you install on your phone. It makes my business life easier by having all receipts, travel itineraries and expenses in one place. It reduces the amount of time spent on approving expenses since everything is online. Concur is an absolute great product!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything in particular that I don't like, however, I would like to be able to change allocations within the approval process without having our Accounting department do them for me. That would make things alot easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you use Concur you won't be able to imagine your life without it!

We are able to track expenses without paper! Concur allows us to view and manage the travel of our volunteers where many staff can have access. Concur gives me the flexibility of training my volunteer users or providing them with web links that provide training. If I do the training, I am able to do so quickly and easily. Concur is also perfect for the novice computer user because everything is so simplified. With the use of Concur, our company had reduced the cost of the time in which it takes to process each expense reimbursement and now our volunteers are able to log into Concur and schedule their own travel which saves staff alot of time. Approvals used to take approximately 20 minutes per expense reimbursement now that time has been shaved down to 10 minutes per expense reimbursement. All staff has at one point raved about how convienent and useful Concur is. We are also able to track how much each volunteer us spending per trip or for an entire group of volunteers. It is a tool that now we can't imagine living without. It also allows staff to devote their time to other projects.

SAP Concur review by <span>Chris I.</span>
Chris I.

"Very Easy Expense Management"

What do you like best?

The mobile app for Concur makes keeping track of my business expenses very easy. I can even snap a picture of the receipts to have the uploaded instantly. I can add items to my report as they occurr and not have to worry about building a report afterwards. It is very clear where the reports will go for approval and also shows exactly where the submitted reports are in the approval pipeline. I receive my reimbursements within 2 days as a direct deposit and have very little hassle with this tool. Our corporate credit cards also integrate to have every purchase automatically load in Concur as an expense. This makes it very easy to create the report and only have to worry about the classification and receipt image.

What do you dislike?

The login procedure to get the mobile app working is difficult at first as it looks for a different password than you use on the main site. You first need to sign into the desktop site and create a mobile pin to use for the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We pay a fee for every expense report submitted, so its best to add all expenses into one report to send.

Expense tracking, receipt uploads. Expense reimbursements.

SAP Concur review by <span>Zoe N.</span>
Zoe N.

"Concur makes managing travel expenses easier"

What do you like best?

This software is a process optimizer. For anyone who travels for work and is required to save their receipts on charges associated with their company card, this platform and app is the way to go. With the app, all you have to do is take a photo of the receipt on your phone through the app and it automatically uploads it to your concur account, which makes processing easier and eliminates the risk of losing the receipt with no back-up.

What do you dislike?

It can be confusing to use at times if you're not 100% familiar with it. It was impossible for me to search and find a help page for processing deposit vouchers, but I eventually found it on my own. Would have been nice to be able to search "deposit voucher" on the site and have something come up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be helpful to have a few more video tutorials on the aspects of the site not covered in the current tutorials. Or better yet, having a digital "how to" that walks you into the processes, screen by screen, while simultaneously directing you to the next step.

Travel expense processing, reimbursements, process optimization.

SAP Concur review by <span>Jacqueline W.</span>
Jacqueline W.

"Great for Company Travel!"

What do you like best?

I like that there is an app. It is much easier to upload pictures straight from your phone instead of having to send them to an email, save them and then upload them. I also really enjoy the feature that groups common items together as a trip such as hotels, flights and car rental.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was an easier way to pay for personal expenses. I don't think that if you're going to pay for something yourself that you should be required to submit the expenses in a report still.

I am able to see where expenses are allocated. Instead of saying that I spent so much in one month, I am able to dig deeper and determine how much was spent on what. Also, it helps break down if something was bought as apart of a budget or as a business expense.

SAP Concur review by <span>Veronica D.</span>
Veronica D.

"Okay product but needs improvements"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of having all of our travel and expense information in one place. It makes it easier for my sales team to go in and submit expenses as well as have their travel confirmation all in one place

What do you dislike?

Several things:

1- Sometimes an airfare is no longer valid. Several times, within seconds of looking it up and then hitting the "purchase" button, I have gotten an error message for that airfare, even though the old price still shows up when searching for it.

2- Some of the things I was promised when we signed up for Concur Expense was not fulfilled. For example, the owner of the company should not need to have his expense reports approved. Yet, I am unable to submit his expense reports through Concur because there's no one assigned to approve it and I can't approve it since I'm the one submitting it. When we signed up, we were told this would be unnecessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that the software is compatible with other accounting software. For us, we use a particular accounting software that we found out later Concur was not compatible with for some of our companies.

Benefits are the ability of having all the information consolidated in one place (as far as travel and expenses) so it works well for most of my team (except the owners)

SAP Concur review by <span>Andrew W.</span>
Andrew W.

"Concur - Great for Travel & Expense Management"

What do you like best?

I like that by using concur our travel and expenses are all in one place as opposed to before when we had a separate portal for expenses. It is also very convenient that any travel you book through concur those receipts are automatically attached to the expenses saving you the time of having to go find a receipt and upload it for those expenses. The app also makes it easy to store receipt images as you get them and then be able to attach them to expenses once they become available instead of having to worry about losing a receipt.

What do you dislike?

The biggest complaint I have is that it will say some expenses are duplicate when they aren't because I bought the same coffee which cost the same price twice that day. This is easily solved though by adding a comment to the expense, so no major complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As someone who uses it to book travel and submit expenses on a near weekly basis it is a great tool that made managing both of these easier. Especially, by utilizing concur for both travel booking and expense management because then those travel elements are automatically matched to the expense.

The business problem being solved is managing travel and expenses. The benefit is by using concur it is all in one place which makes it much easier to manage and travel items booked through the portal are automatically matched to the expense once it shows up.

SAP Concur review by <span>Becca B.</span>
Becca B.

"Concur makes expenses easy"

What do you like best?

I love how simple Concur is. All of my boss's expenses are laid out in a way that makes it easy for me to organize and pay. It's very user-friendly and makes paying expenses an easier task than it was previously.

What do you dislike?

I've only been using Concur for a few months, but so far there is nothing that I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend switching from whatever program you currently use to Concur. It seriously made expensing SO much easier and made me a more productive assistant. I used to occasionally miss payments before because I was confused on when they were due, but I've never missed a payment with Concur. Everyone I work with likes this program so much more than our last one. Even people who aren't the most computer savvy have said how easy it is to use! Our company told us to watch a video to understand how to use Concur, but I didn't need to because it was so intuitive on its own. Highly recommend to any business that does travel and expense reports! I actually look forward to turning in my reports each month because it's a fun system!

Concur makes doing my boss's travel and expense reports very simple. We used a very antiquated way before so Concur has been a huge improvement.

SAP Concur review by <span>Divyansh A.</span>
Divyansh A.

"A Convenient System"

What do you like best?

Concur is easy to use, and integrates seamlessly with the data from other users. For instance, it is very easy to add additional people in my company as reviewers or for administrative oversight over a particular matter.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that uploads to Concur are sometimes tricky. For example, if I'm uploading a pdf or receipt image, one has to save the entry before uploading additional files. It would be great if multiple files occur be uploaded and attached at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Concur is very user-friendly and they support staff are helpful. I once called them about adding a colleague as a supervisor/reviewer on a transaction and that conversation was quick and smooth!

I use Concur to collect spending information from employees/colleagues. It is very easy to see the trail flow and keep track of past reports for everyone in the company!

SAP Concur review by <span>SIDDHARTH M.</span>
SIDDHARTH M.

"Concur - Travel management"

What do you like best?

The search options is really simple, user friendly and direct.

Immediately approve or reject expense via manager access

What do you dislike?

Too many clicks for confirmation of the booking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend all users to go with Concur because it is very easy and convenient to use. Different travel companies could be made to work with the concur website.

The mobile application is also very well designed and makes it very portable to use. I have done hotel, rental car and flight booking completely through the mobile application under few minutes.

The other filters options like airline for flights, time of departure, number of stops, segregation by airline is very good.

Similarly you do have the option of choosing hotel superchains or the individual hotel to pick from.

Laslty, you do option of setting thresholds for the booking amount and how much could be spent and the travel management becomes more linear this way.

Concur makes it advantageous and consistent to track, examine, and report about business travel spending. A cost can be quickly recorded and endorsed by taking a photo of receipts. It can likewise consolidate electronic receipts of carriers, inns, eateries, and ground transportation administrations, and additionally Mastercard buys. Besides, the module can incorporate with big business asset arranging information for more prominent perceivability of your financial plan and cost.

Concur is one stop solution for booking flight, hotel and rental car on the single website. It is very linear and properly streamlined.

SAP Concur review by <span>Jeff D.</span>
Jeff D.

"Frustration and Headaches "

What do you like best?

I appreciate the fact that Concur will allow me to upload a receipt from a picture through connecting to google drive to make it easy. I'd highly recommend taking a picture of your receipt right after you use it so you don't lose it.

What do you dislike?

One of the biggest issues for me is that it flags errors when there are none. It slows down the process of completing expense reports and usually involves me researching or trying to find someone who can assist. It usually becomes a very poor use of time at work once a month. Additionally, everytime that I do a concur report, I end up spending anywhere from 30-75 minutes for me to complete the report. Although that doesn't seem like a long time, it can be very tedious once per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd highly recommend attending a training that your company can walk you through with a computer. I'd also recommend someone walking you through it the first time that you use it.

The problems we are solving is helping us to reimburse travel and receipt spending. Benefits include matching the receipt to the expense. But, most of the time it creates new problems for me. It does send reminders so that you dont forget which is helpful.

SAP Concur review by <span>Austin H.</span>
Austin H.

"Great tool for managing expenses"

What do you like best?

I like the online system, and the app you can access on the go. I like that all expenses through your company card appear in the system, and you simply have to allocated it the right expense report. It makes it very easy to make business purchases and keep track on them all through Concur.

What do you dislike?

It was difficult at first to learn the system and how to complete an expense each time. Some of the chart fields were confusing at first. But after a week, it wasn't a problem anymore. Also, the overall layout is less streamlined than other software, and could use a refreshment and cleaning up.

This is a useful tool to help Cru manage their finances, coming from different staff on different campuses all across the country and world. It helps the finance team channel all expenses made in the field, coming through a single system. It also allows them to have a single channel with which to control expenses and accept/reject them. It also allows us to help control potential issues with the IRS, and ensure that our expenses are being verified and recorded.

SAP Concur review by <span>Andrew L.</span>
Andrew L.

"Much better than filling out spreasheets"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Concur is that it integrates with third parties. For example, whenever I select my business profile in Uber, it automatically adds all of the information to an expense report in Concur. I only have to go in to confirm everything is correct and submit the report.

What do you dislike?

Concurr has a tendency to add duplicates of charges, I think it may be caused by reissued receipts, but I'm not sure. It's not a huge deal as it's easy enough to delete the extra entries, but it's still annoying.

Our old method of getting reimbursed was to fill out a spreadsheet printing it and attaching any receipts. With Concur, many charges auto-populate, the expense codes are pre-loaded into the system, and receipts are digitally added so it is a much simpler process.

SAP Concur review by <span>Yaolin Z.</span>
Yaolin Z.

"Reimbursement with a headache"

What do you like best?

There is an opportunity to book slightly cheaper hotels if your institution has negotiated rates with them (e.g., government rate)

What do you dislike?

The system will flag errors or warnings where none should exist. The system is cumbersome and requires you to upload every single receipt individually. Once attached, sometimes they appear in an available receipt section, but other times they do not. It is unclear when they will show up in that section.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is appropriate in concept, but in practice it was poorly implemented at our institution where users were not given adequate training. It is also a poor use of employee time and resources to be doing the tedious process of entering everything into Concur as requested. The components that are used to book flights and hotels are fine, but it is the reimbursement part that is a very big pain and has caused me a lot of head ache. I have used Concur in the past at a different institution and did not seem to have the same issues as I have had here.

Reimbursement for travel was the purpose our institution switched to Concur. It was supposed to make the process faster and smoother, but I have not observed this. My first reimbursement was rejected because I had a $3 tip that apparently was not acceptable because it should have been part of my per diem. Unfortunately this meant the entire submission got rejected.

SAP Concur review by <span>Brandon P.</span>
Brandon P.

"Travelling Paperless"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Concur is it's biggest selling point - the ability to snap a picture of my receipts while on a business trip, and submitting my expense reports electronically directly to my finance team. Having my travel preferences and personal card information added to the system ensures I can book travel quickly and easily, and any payments made with my personal card are reimbursed quickly.

What do you dislike?

The interface for the Concur mobile app, while highly functional, can have a slight learning curve for non-technical users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you deal with a lot of expense reports and employees that travel, Concur would be a good fit for you - fees are based on the number of expense reports generated by employees.

Before, our company would submit paper expense reports, with receipts stapled to the expense report. Depending on the length of the business trip, this would create a lot of paper mess - along with an decreased likelihood of lost receipts making it back to the office after a trip. With Concur, receipts can be captured the moment they are handed to the employee and uploaded into the Concur cloud - which can then be matched directly on an expense report.

SAP Concur review by <span>Sasha R.</span>
Sasha R.

"Great system for managing travel and expense "

What do you like best?

Concur is a very user friendly for submitting receipts from my business purchasing card and booking travel for myself and guests we bring to campus uploading receipts for our business manager to review and create reports is a breeze and fhensitendoes not feel clunky at all.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have ever had is with trying to get the app to link with the site and my account so I am unable to scan receipts via my cell phone and upload that way at this time. H owever,customer support has been responsive and it working to address it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a sleek and user friendly site for managing purchases and booking travel.

This site allows me to easily track purchasing card usage and alleviate the load on our office business manager. Because I am able to scan and upload my own receipts and review reports it speeds the administrative process along. In addition it gives me the ability to book travel and our business manager to see and track without having to do it themselves.

SAP Concur review by <span>mark b.</span>
mark b.

"Many issues, lacking support, delaying critical pay back of ones own money"

What do you like best?

I like the idea of an intelligent travel expense tool, unfortunately concur is not

What do you dislike?

lots of small issues making it very cumbersome to use, like the slow updates of pictures of receipts between mobile app and website. always end up having to use both app and website and the overall process takes longer than old expense claim and you lose transparency of the process, old expense claim process has worked fine the 20 years I've been working in 9 different countries. simple update issues inside the app when adding pictures, having to save the info and then it forgets the setting of eg.meal reimburse. When having issues, slow and sometimes useless support, having the request to escalate ignored. Currently having 5 expenses tracking 5 month back, with thousands of my dollars outstanding. high amounts of complaints about the reports when send in that turns out to be both inconsistent and baseless, of course this likely goes to my companies review team not knowing or understanding the frustration having to deal with long dialogs about petty cash issues, delaying the pay back your own money.

non, just creating new ones.

SAP Concur review by <span>Matthew H.</span>
Matthew H.

"Great Expense Report Software"

What do you like best?

Emailing Receipts and Approvals to the system. Automatically pulling in the card transactions that I need to reconcile. Predictive text fields help fill in redundant fields that are the same across each expense I reconcile.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to upload .msg files as attachments. The email function for receipts can be slow at times (taking 5-10 minutes), so I don't see why I can't just upload the .msg file. Some times the email receipt option strips everything out of the email you need because it picks up on a picture of attachment.

The report library for reviewing archives, should open each report in a new window, so if the expense you are trying to find is not in report A, you can easily open B

Recommendations to others considering the product

The App and app features really have helped employees become more efficient when doing expense reports

Efficiency of expense reports. before a user would need to be here internally in network or on VPN to access ERP. This ties into it, so a user can do their expenses on the fly on their smart phone. They can take a picture of a receipt, and upload it in the app, or email it to concur. They don't have to download them to computer, and remember to upload them..

SAP Concur review by <span>Ben W.</span>
Ben W.

"Concur makes it easy!"

What do you like best?

The software being mobile, makes it easy for people to want to enter the receipts when they get them. It also has a web portal where users can use from their PC. Having the choice or mobile or PC is very important. Not all users are mobile. Don't have to save receipts in my bag anymore. Take a photo, then save the receipt.

It really is that easy.

----- ------ ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- --------- ----- --- ---- --- ---- ---- --- ---- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -- --- --- --- ------- -- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---- ---- -- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---- --

What do you dislike?

The software works well, the only issue is double entry for business comments. When entering a receipt, you need to put a business reason, you then add the receipt to a report. You have to enter the business purpose again. I have a lot of mobile users. Would have been very nice to implement mileage tracking too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do highly recommend it. It is very easy to use. It will please event the most picky users.

Being able to better categorize. No more late reports. Connections very easy to our field service users. I think it was nice to have it close.

My accounting department is so much happier.

SAP Concur review by <span>Nick R.</span>
Nick R.

"Solid travel management tool!"

What do you like best?

Mobile app is very easy to use. I can quickly book travel as needed. When I'm on the road I am constantly entering expenses. I find it's easiest for me to enter all expenses using the app. Then, I will double check the expense report from my computer before submitting the report.

What do you dislike?

Searching for airfares is quite powerful, but one thing I would love to see is easier support for searching with multiple departure/arrival cities. This can be a pain sometimes due to how it currently works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every travel tool will have similar capabilities, as well as their own specific nuances. I have used many tools and have found Concur to be a solid tool! The mobile app especially is awesome, and continues to get better.

I travel nearly every week. Being able to have one place to manage all of my bookings and expenses is great! I can see all of my trips and their itineraries with ease. Managing multiple expense reports is not a problem. Also, I can see and approve my team's expense reports while I'm at it.

SAP Concur review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Benefits outweigh occasional glitches"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, takes little time to capture and enter expenses and even submit entire expense reports through website, phone, or other mobile device.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally it can't connect, so I have to upload the same image a few times to get it to work or just have to walk away and try again later. A little difficult to research flights; we end up searching in Kayak or other tool and then coming into Concur to book the flight -- sometimes it is time consuming to find the flight (have to manipulate so many search parameters to get flight to appear, and even when it does, sometimes the price is considerably higher, not due to Concur but the travel agency to which it's linked, likely).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is convenient and will help record and submit expenses.

I've lost receipts lots of times on the road, and with Concur I snap a photo and upload an image of the receipt immediately, saving headache and money.

SAP Concur review by <span>John P.</span>
John P.

"Centralized reimbursement tool"

What do you like best?

I recognize there is a major convenience to help centralize the reimbursement process for any organization. This will do away with email/paper forms that finance and accounting professionals need to manage. Overall the system is accessible, streamlined, and setup to provide quick and efficient reimbursement throughout an organization.

What do you dislike?

As there are somewhat automated steps for approval and disbursement you are a the liberty of a system. Sometimes human processing can help expedited and appropriately address urgent requests for a Friday paycheck. Depending on how complex a business it there can be hundreds of different fields that need to be selected from and appropriately matched. I personally struggled to have mileage reimbursed on several occasions due to the subtle nuisances of allocating funds and miles to appropriate cost centers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate the implementation phase both of the systems to communicate with other business systems, but also training employees. With a 6000+ employee base and 10000+ organizational users this can be tough to change the culture to use the new system. Almost a year after implementation we still have individuals submitting old spreadsheets and original receipts to managers.

Paper waste, email spam to accounts payable teams, and a self-serviced system for employees to access and track their on reimbursements. Historically the payout of expenses were sporadic and sometimes unpredictable due to human tracking/processing. Now a system can effectively maintain and consistent timeline based on internal deadlines. Biggest benefit was the time suck that would be generated from manual processing and notifications to employees about their request.

SAP Concur review by <span>Robert M.</span>
Robert M.

"Tight Integration and ease of use is Concur's strengths"

What do you like best?

I like the user experience and the tight interface and integration with my travel bookings and with my bank and company charge card. It makes my travel experience smoother and more productive. It also cuts down on errors which is good for our payroll and travel department. While I am a travel user I can see where it provides a high degree of customization for approving officials and auditing.

What do you dislike?

There was a bit of a learning curve but normally you would be give training from your HR/Payroll. In my case I did not have this luxury so it is actually not a fault of the software. I am a new user but what was helpful when I did not receive training from my organization, I was able to utilized the help features online and was able to successfully put together a voucher and submit it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep focusing on the mobile side. The strength of the system is the ability to make travel expense voucher submissions easier.

Travel management is what the focus is on. I have used this for one trip and and it is still in the approval process. I have realized already how powerful it is with the ability generate a voucher quickly and submit. My voucher was sent back for review (due to an error on my part) but because of the ease of use, I was able to quickly identify what was missing and send it back in less than 5 minutes.

SAP Concur review by <span>Ashley W.</span>
Ashley W.

"I use concur for my expenses while I travel for work"

What do you like best?

I love that you can take photos of the receipts and attach the photos in concur. The old expense report tool that I used you had to photo copy the receipts and it was very time consuming. I like that I don't have to attach receipts for purchases less than $25 - most of my purchases are under $25 so this is very convenient. The app is user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to itemize hotel stays by the rate and taxes - can be a little more time consuming because I usually just look at my credit card statement when i am submitting my expense report. I would like if you are able to sort the expenses day by day instead of looking at a long list of expenses. This makes it easier for me to sort and review when I am submitting my report. I would like to be able to drag photos from my desktop into the website instead of having to upload the photos.

Concur makes my expense reports easy and quick to complete!

SAP Concur review by <span>Richard P.</span>
Richard P.

"Quick to learn how to navigate"

What do you like best?

I liked the fact that I was able to self-learn how to utilize this out of the box software and not have to invest alot of time doing it. No need for a training class. I learned at my own fast pace and was able to move ahead quickly.

What do you dislike?

The training did not seem to have a logical flow to it. There should be a Step 1, Step 2 etc flow for students to follow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any software you are considering, you need to test it with your environment and real data to see if it can be effective for you

This software package allows faster processing of expense reports and the approval steps of supervisors is minimal, which reduces the babysitting needed by supervisors. The travel module is a good in-field to make last minute changes. The mobile version is good at airports.

SAP Concur review by <span>Emily M.</span>
Emily M.

"An efficient way to submit expenses"

What do you like best?

I appreciate Concur's easy intuitive interface. It doesn't ask for a receipt and doesn't require you to fill in too many fields. It only takes a few seconds to fill out and submit an expense, and you have the option of adding a lot of information if your employer requires, or you can leave fields blank.

What do you dislike?

Concur doesn't seem to be synced with the requirements your employee requires for a report, and doesn't prompt you if you are missing information needed from your employer. This can slow down the process, as your employer has to review the report, and prompt Concur to email you for more information. This can take a few days, and would be faster if Concur knew the required fields for each employer and could prompt you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you check with your employer about what all information they need before you submit a report, Concur won't tell you automatically.

It's an easy way to submit multiple expenses from various categories, i.e. travel, supplies, etc. and the reimbursement goes directly into your paycheck, cutting out and extra transfer or trip to the bank.

SAP Concur review by <span>Tina Y.</span>
Tina Y.

"Has a great mobile option! "

What do you like best?

Concur is a great tool to schedule your travel for business. Yo uare able to schedule a flight, a car rental, hotel stays, and check on the status of your flights in real time. The program allows the user to book for themselves or a guest (a.k.a. the big boss). You are able to customize the program with company notes and policy and check on any pending approvals or transactions. Concur also has an app that will let you add photos of your receipts while you are away from the office which helps you keep track of your spending on the go. You are also able to use the website to upload photos of your receipts to attach to your report.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes finalizing your report can be a little challenging. There are multiple options and you may need a little guidance from Accounts Payable to help you select the correct items to process your claim for travel expenses.

Concur is great to track travel and expenses through our university. It is a great tool to schedule flights, hotel, and transportation options, and check the status of your flights. It is easily accessible for all the departments at the University to link from our portal to the site to book all of the necessary items needed to travel to conferences and any business travel that is taking place.

SAP Concur review by <span>Janine P.</span>
Janine P.

"Concur Payables Solution"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that we’ve reduced the paper trail and everything is automated now. From the chain of approvals to paying vendors. It makes the process a lot faster and more efficient to track.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that you cannot make changes on the actual portal. Everything must be downloaded to excel and then reimported to Concur. Let’s say you’re updating a vendor’s address for example. It won’t let you make edits to what you already have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that your accounting software can communicate effectively with concur. That was toughest part during the implementation process, and still is. The reports generated from Concur are not user friendly and can create some challenge when recording your cash disbursement. Maybe getting your IT involved early in the process is the best way to go.

Accounts Payables and staff reimbursements.

SAP Concur review by <span>Kristen M.</span>
Kristen M.

"Monthly Concur User"

What do you like best?

Concur has an easy to navigate User Interface for monthly expense reporting. My company has a lot of specific codes to use for our expenses and the software makes it easy to navigate. Also Concur allows employees to submit receipts and reports via mobile device. This is a great feature since a lot of our work force travels and works remotely.

What do you dislike?

We seem to encounter an issue with employees logging in at least once a month. It may be due to high volume of traffic to the site at one time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Concur has a feature where you can submit expenses and receipts from your mobile phone. This is a great feature if a lot of your workforce travels or works remotely.

Concur allows for many departments to submit expense reports in a uniform manner. Different departments are allowed different budgets and Concur gives us the ability to see a breakdown of daily spending by employee.

SAP Concur review by <span>Ryan S.</span>
Ryan S.

"Central point to do it all, but it won't look pretty."

What do you like best?

I don't have to use multiple platforms to book transportation, reserve hotel rooms, or submit expense reports.

What do you dislike?

The interface is clunky and you have to frequently edit parameters, especially if you are looking for a specific flight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provide training to your employees around the benefits and features of using the product. It is especially important to explain how to book travel appropriately and pay attention to the "Company Preferred" flights and hotels. Concur doesn't make all the "tricks" obvious, such as snapping a receipt and uploading it into the system for use at a later date. If there is a company account for services such as Uber, consider linking the accounts to improve the overall integration experience.

I'm able to attend various events outside of my local office by booking through Concur, and abide by my company's travel and expense policy through the expense tracking and report submission process. Being able to do it all from one place is a big time-saver.

SAP Concur review by <span>Ralph A. H.</span>
Ralph A. H.

"Why did I wait so long to convert to Concur Expense Reporting?"

What do you like best?

One of the best features of Concur is it's mobile app which allows me to take pictures of my receipts on the spot and not have to save them (or in my case lose them) until I get around to working on my expense report.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of features and getting started with Concur itself can be a bit complicated and daunting. I have seen where you can split a receipt among multiple team members but still can't figure out how that is actually done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like almost anything new, Concur might be a bit difficult to get accustom to at first. Definitely go through a demo or trial run initially to get a feel for the flow and features. Absolutely use the the mobile app version to get the benefit of having a camera to record your receipts on the fly.

We use Concur to track and report expenses in a official way which benefits us tremendously on the bookkeeping/taxes/certification side of the business.

SAP Concur review by <span>Nick S.</span>
Nick S.

"Good software, rough user experience."

What do you like best?

I like that I can gather everything for a trip in a single location and submit expense reports efficiently. The mobile app helps with management of receipts, and helps keeps everything organized. It's also nice that I can book travel and hotels from the web interface, and that it seems to work well with our chosen travel agency.

Once a vendor has been added to the system, it's generally easy to accept invoices and disburse payments to them as needed.

What do you dislike?

Finding the functionality you're looking for, or the expense type you need, or adding a vendor, etc. just isn't as easy as it should be. It's also not readily apparent where you should go if you can't find what you're looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Concur is an industry standard for many, but there are other options whose features, functionality, and ease-of-use rival or exceed it.

Mostly travel and expense reporting, and it's great to have a single location for all of our expenses. The Concur app is pretty good, as well.

SAP Concur review by <span>Varun D.</span>
Varun D.

"Great expense management tool for company of any size"

What do you like best?

I worked at a broad affiliation where we expected to hand over expenses by spreadsheet/email. Was so awkward and had such colossal quantities of slip-ups. Changed to another affiliation using Concur and was shocked at how easy the method could be. Coordination between phone application and cloud desktop application is exceptional - every so often I'm out and require a photograph with my phone and others I need to exchange a record. I like exchanging constantly in the midst of the month rather than holding up until the complete of the month to pursue down and submit receipts.

What do you dislike?

A part of the highlights are mechanised. I wish that I could have more control about in the case of something is assigned in certain ways. In like manner, It's not flawless and can't for the most part read your receipts to which you by then need to physically enter, it's hard to call this a con however is this isn't an item or gear issue to such a degree as even the human eye can't read a receipt that has lost it's ink.

Recommendations to others considering the product

dsad

Submit expense reports on the go irrespective of the device you are on - phone/tablet/desktop/laptop. Just click a picture and submit your expenses. Much much better than the old fashioned excel way

SAP Concur review by <span>Natalie M.</span>
Natalie M.

"Concur for Expenses/Travel"

What do you like best?

Concur is very good at travel bookings and also recording expenses. Its useful to be able to see all trips in one place, save frequent traveller information and passport details so it transfers directly to the booking without having to key it in each and every time. The mobile app is also very good at uploading receipts so they are available when I am ready to enter my expenses. The details that transfer from the linked credit card is useful and the system is customised to my companies policies and requirements so that I only see fields that I need rather than the whole available system.

What do you dislike?

Its a bit annoying when booking car hire that it links to the flight arrival and flight departure time rather than allowing time to be at the airport. If I do not manually change this, it makes my car hire more expensive. Most of my colleagues don't realise this, so they end up booking the return time of the car for the flight departure time which is obviously not correct.

When entering receipts, it will not allow me to forward date. I appreciate that I should not be able to submit the expenses with forward dated entries, but it would be useful to add mileage for planned (and return trips) rather than having to wait until the time as passed before I enter them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the mobile app

Previous to Concur, we captured our expenses on excel spreadsheets and submitted the receipts manually. Concur helps with ensuring that the whole expense claim is kept in one place, and also takes company policies into account so that approvals can be routed to the right people, and warnings are issued if the limits are not met.

SAP Concur review by <span>Paul S.</span>
Paul S.

"Great way to manage your employee's expenses"

What do you like best?

The best part of Concur is the mobile app. It's easy to add an expense anytime from anywhere. I also like that it has my credit cards and all of my airline and rental car points programs built right in!

What do you dislike?

I honestly cant think of anything I dislike. They have encompassed all features which I would expect and more into their product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this product! I have missed flights and booked the wrong airport and both times I just called and was helped right there as I am standing in the airport terminal and was able to get on another flight with no issues.

We used to photocopy receipts and email/fax them to home office... expense reports would be lost, faxes wouldn't go through, email attachments were too large to email. This was very frustrating, but no more! Its all done electronically from start to finish with no worries of a lost report.

SAP Concur review by <span>Vera M.</span>
Vera M.

"SAP Concur"

What do you like best?

I manage three profiles in addition to my own - I manage their expenses and travel. It is easy to navigate between the profiles and tasks.

What do you dislike?

In Travel Management it does not offer all travel options, like Business Class or First Class tickets. They are available on airline website, but not through Concur, so you have to contact Travel department.

Also when you search for flights the filter bar could be improved to adjust filters instead of starting a new search (for example if you wanted to widen or adjust times of flights).

I have been using SAP Concur for Expense Management as well as Travel Management. IT is easy to navigate and delegate roles / manage those of behalf of someone.

SAP Concur review by <span>Alexandria L.</span>
Alexandria L.

"Concur Expense"

What do you like best?

I like using the app to save all my receipts at once or right after I get them. I used to always end up losing a few of them or finding them later.

What do you dislike?

When you upload the receipt as an expense it doesn't prompt you to enter all of the required information for the report. Specifically "Business Purpose."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the app for travelling! It is so easy to use and a lifesaver!

I am staying more organized when submitting my report and I can do it while I am at the airport. This saves me time from having to do it when I return to the office when I could be using the time to catch up on emails or other tasks.

SAP Concur review by <span>Sean S.</span>
Sean S.

"Easy to use. Get's me my money back fast. Also, they have an app."

What do you like best?

I like that they have an app so that when I'm waiting for a meeting or in a spot where I don't have my computer, I can add expenses using my phone. I like that you can clone expenses because most of mine were recurring (driving to the same places, same phone bills, etc). I also liked that I would receive emails along the way through the expense report submission process. I could see who I needed to talk to if my expenses weren't getting approved.

What do you dislike?

It takes a lot of clicks to get to the Reports / Historical information. I need this information relatively frequently so it can be a pain in the butt to get to. Also, the back button doesn't always take you back to where you wanted to go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to track and reimburse mileage. It is also easy to manage the approval process if you have managers and secondary managers.

It makes it easy to get reimbursed for my expenses. I never pay for business expenses out of pocket.

SAP Concur review by <span>Emily B.</span>
Emily B.

"Simple use for accounting"

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to build the reports and input and upload the receipts in just about any formatting.

What do you dislike?

My biggest headache with this system is if you have multiple charges with same company in same day the system throws up errors which would be great if your card got charged twice but if it's 2 different charges it can't tell the difference if the card was run in morning compared to an evening charge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have only uploaded receipts and created monthly reports for our accounting department but everything is very easy to maneuver and uploading is a breeze. I know there are many other features like trip planning, employee reimbursement but I so far have not used these features but have been told by other users that it is pretty simple once trained.

The benefits have been that it's easy to log in and act for others in the company as i'm the financial assistant and part of my job is to match up our maintenance worker's receipts under their names and card. I can do this very easily as soon as the purchases come through and it helps me be able to charge our customer for any items that need to be added to their invoices.

SAP Concur review by <span>Neeann M.</span>
Neeann M.

"Easy"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and anyone can do it. It tracks my mileage for me in an easy fashion so i do not have to do it myself. It is pretty self-explanatory when navigating your way through the system.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I do not dislike about it. It is pretty easy to use. I think the only thing that I do not like about it, that it takes a while for my company to review the submission form and then have it reflected on my pay stub. Another set back is setting up the account. It took a while for concur to have my id number in the system so I had to track my own mileage for about 2 weeks when I started my job.

It tracks my mileage when i travel to work. The only problem is getting it submitted in time for me to get the pay. Benefits is that it tracks my mileage for me and it is easy for our company to use it.

SAP Concur review by <span>Stephanie S.</span>
Stephanie S.

"Sap concur"

What do you like best?

easy to capture receipts right away, can add to an expense report right away vs organizing receipts later

What do you dislike?

for my company, we don't need to provide a receipt for internet/phone expenses - we submit that receipt at the beginning of the year and that's the amount we get reimbursed for for the whole year. and i can't seem to submit an expense report without a receipt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wish they had a chat support vs a telephone support - I guess I'm a millennial, but I'm also on calls often for my job, so I don't want to have to spend time on the phone in my free time to figure out a tech issue.

keeping track of receipts, having to upload all expenses later to a report

SAP Concur review by <span>Nicole N.</span>
Nicole N.

"Utilize Concur once per month"

What do you like best?

It's quick and easy, depending on how the company has it set up. For my last company, the business purpose was required which had to be a long sentence as to why I needed paid back for that endeavor. That was a lot to handle (but not concur's fault by any means). With my new company, it's easy to put in the date, cost and location and it's as quick as 1,2,3. Literally.

What do you dislike?

On the dashboard, I would like to see my old records of what I received back. I can never find anywhere to review my old records. Also, IDK if this technology exists, but if somehow the database could read the receipt for "cost" and "date" and automatically put it in there for me- (I'm obviously a typical lazy user)- then that would make the process easier. Obviously, no one enjoys filling out expense reports... but concur makes it the easiest possible!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering Concur, just do it. It makes expenses significantly easier to handle and quicker to accomplish. No one likes doing expense reports, but Concur makes it fun and easy! It even saves commonalities and pushes them to the top of the list, so if you're just renting cars, you won't have to look for it in the long list.

For all of my monthly travel expenses. I travel at least once a month for work, and eat a lot. So having concur makes it easy for me to get my money back in a quick time frame. This is a huge benefit because it's a system that helps you get the money you spent back quicker.

SAP Concur review by <span>Jennifer S.</span>
Jennifer S.

"Concur Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it categorizes and organizes the expenses used from our business trips - that is how we use this program at my institution. I also like that I can log in from any computer and see the same information. It helps when receipts are needed to be able to jump into concur and find detail of spending.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the amount of e-mail reminders this program sends. After going on a trip and spending, I felt like I received an e-mail almost once a day until the report in concur was completed. Having a reminder once per week would be sufficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that you need to be patient. It takes a little while to learn how to navigate the program, but once you have used it a few times, you get used to it and it's interface. The folks in our business office have also gone through detailed training for this software and are able to easily help when we can't figure something out.

Concur allows us to keep our expenses from paid trips organized and in one place. It allows us to be in tune with the business office by uploading all of the information in one space. I also enjoy that the items in there are categorized; this is extremely helpful when going through to present the spending to our business office managers and aids in when we are submitting new requests.

SAP Concur review by <span>Chelsea S.</span>
Chelsea S.

"Not something I use often but...."

What do you like best?

This program is a decent program. I mainly use it to get reimbursed for work related fees. I like that there is nothing for me to print.It makes things a lot easier for employees needing reimbursement for work related expenses. I don't use the program often so I am always pretty rusty when having to use it but I must be doing it correct because I do end up getting reimbursed. So I like the fact that they don't kick back your request or make you resubmit it. I guess as kong as you provide the proof that you paid out of pocket, that is pretty sufficient for them to reimburse you. The best benefit of the program is the fact that I can put in the expense report myself rather than waiting for a manager to put it in for me. Also, I get reimursed quickly.

What do you dislike?

I feel like needed documents should be explained a bit more and information that you have to provide should also be explained.Because I am not a frequent user of the program, I am never one hundred percent sure about what it is asking or what some of the terms actualy mean so a little link with examples of what is expected would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n.a

I have not had any business problems that need solving with concur. The best benefit of the program is the fact that I can put in the expense report myself rather than waiting for a manager to put it in for me. Also, i

SAP Concur review by <span>Amber M.</span>
Amber M.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to create expense reports and love the ability of using the app. The interface is also really appealing for the consumer to edit their reports or make adjustments.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how long it takes to get paid, might have to do with your specific company approval policy. The only part of Concur I dislike so far (have only used it a few times) is how long the approval process takes. I have been expensing my parking and it has been over a week since I have gotten reimbursed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the app if you do a lot of exspensing or traveling!

I do not have any current business problems with Concur, I really love having the application on my phone if you are someone who travels or expenses a lot for work purposes. The ease of use is really wonderful and they have great self training's if you need assistance. I have also heard from other coworkers about the ease of use of the app and the system online.

SAP Concur review by <span>Mark H.</span>
Mark H.

"It is a solid tool for travel and expense management."

What do you like best?

Most of the functionality is intuitive and simple to use. The mobile app really makes this a flexible tool both as a manager and as a user.

What do you dislike?

In the travel planner tool it can be hard to review and compare various itineraries without having to start over, especially where there are multiple destination airports or connections. It is likely a function of the type of travel I do and corporate policies but there are too many nuisance charges to update when I do an expense report, things like foreign exchange fees, booking fees for corporate travel agency, etc.

It solves many of the expense monitoring and control functions that we have in place as well as providing a clear and audit friendly approval chain. It is also an excellent repository for our travel and expense reports in a convenient electronic format. The greatest benefit is simplicity in the management and tracking of expenses both corporately and at the individual level.

SAP Concur review by <span>Tara S.</span>
Tara S.

"Booking Travel All in One"

What do you like best?

Having the ability to book various sorts of travel in one location that I trust is what I enjoy the most. Once my travel profile was set up, I was ready to go! The platform makes booking travel of any sort easy and much less stressful.

What do you dislike?

Concur sometimes is too good at using search specifics. If I were to put my flight time preferences to 12:30 p.m.+ I would not see the 12:24 p.m. flight that's available. Therefore, I've learned that seeing more is better when using Concur. It opens up my options and I am able to really determine what will work best with my schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just using Concur for travel is a benefit. Being able to locate all your travel-related information via one platform is beneficial to everything. However, having the Expense side included makes the platform even more valuable. Definitely consider Concur for your travel/expense business needs. It's a one stop shop!

My organization has recently started rolling out the Expense side of Concur. I love it! Being someone who travels a good bit for work, having the ability to upload everything into one place is a huge benefit. It saves me time, stress about losing receipts and keep my information organized. Huge plus!

SAP Concur review by <span>Hannah S.</span>
Hannah S.

"Great System - User friendly!"

What do you like best?

It is very user-friendly and simple for large companies with many locations and credit cards to track expenses. My company had a central HQ, but we also have 13 locations, so concur makes it simple to track company-wide expenses all in one central hub.

What do you dislike?

I have found that some recurring expenses do not always keep track of the category that it needs to be filed into, so you have to select it each month before you submit a report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So easy to use! It only took me about ten minutes to learn all of the different features that my company needs to use. I would highly recommend Concur for a large business solution.

My company tracks all company-wide expenses that we pay for with our credit cards on Concur. It has made it so simple to track expenses and attach receipts all in one place, rather than having to keep receipts and send them into HQ for records, all locations can scan their receipts in and automatically upload them onto Concur. Being able to act as other users makes it easy for you to help out other team members when attaching receipts.

SAP Concur review by <span>Jamie D.</span>
Jamie D.

"Full Feature Expense Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that we can easily book travel, hotel, rental car, and manage expense reports in one place. Concur is also tied to our corporate credit cards, so each purchase is automatically populated in the system and sends you a notification when you can upload a receipt or invoice and submit the report. The mobile app is easy to use and allows you to do virtually everything the webpage does. Scan receipts from mobile is great.

What do you dislike?

Not a horrible feature, but could be improved upon... The whole process of receipts, expenses, and reports being in separate areas can be confusing to a new user. I see the advantage of having it this way, so users can work on any one of those three things independent of the other. However, there has to be a better way to display each to the user for a more intuitive experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation comes with no knowledge of the cost to use Concur. Based on features and user experience alone, I highly recommend Concur. It simplifies the entire process of managing expenses, as well as, travel, hotel stays, and rental car booking. The mobile experience is great! We have users that never login on a computer and they are able to completely manage their expenses. Concur is an SAP company, so it may be beneficial to use them over other products if you are already working with SAP.

Concur allows our business to manage travel and expenses, including those from corporate cards, all in one place. Both the website and mobile app are easy to use. Our corporate credit card expenditures automatically show up in concur, so we can easily create an expense report and upload receipts.

SAP Concur review by <span>Alina K.</span>
Alina K.

"Makes submitting expenses easy"

What do you like best?

Easy way to submit and review expense reports. Also easy to book travel and hotel. The booking travel component looks and feels a lot like any other travel website (e.g., Expedia). I get reminders when an expense report has been waiting on my review for too long (as does my supervisor when an expense report I have submitted has been waiting on him for too long), which speeds up the process and ensures that I get reimbursed and that my direct reports get reimbursed in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Would be helpful to be able to upload multiple receipts/images per entry (we are required to submit both itemized receipts and also the receipt with the final charge - sometimes these are on separate receipts when tip is involved). Sometimes hotel restrictions are too inflexible (e.g., nowhere to indicate that a hotel price is heavily discounted as part of a conference; if the sticker price is too high, it's off limits). Also if icons were larger (there seems to be room, a lot of blank space), would be easier to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Offer initial employee training, preferably with screen shots.

Streamlines the expense report submitting and reviewing process. Lightens load on office manager who previously had to process all of these reports on her own. Also keeps employees accountable when submitting meal expenses (requires them to search a database and add everyone who joined the meal). After international travel, makes currency conversion simple with built-in calculator, which has helped keep reimbursements honest.

SAP Concur review by <span>Michelle A.</span>
Michelle A.

"Lots of clicks required... tedious for end users"

What do you like best?

I am an end user. What I like best about this product is that I hope all of the work that I do to use this software makes it easier for someone else in my company to do their job. There are minimal other perks for me. I guess it's nice that you can see the status of your report (whether it's being reviewed by your manager, central accounting, etc.)

What do you dislike?

I dislike the entire process of coding expenses. I'm not sure if it's just my organization, but it requires a ton of clicks and a ton of information to finish it. The software makes you click into a few pop up windows, e.g., to allocate the actual expense, and it can be slow and annoying to do it for each expense. If you try and do it as a group, it will work, but the program also has all kind of pop up warnings and annoyances for doing it that way.

I also really dislike the travel reimbursement. It's very confusing to have to add your travel expenses for each day and hope it will calculate the correct per diem.

Overall, this is a very time-consuming program for the end user. As I said above, I hope that all the info collected does make things easier for someone in my organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to make it easier for your end users if possible. This software is a time suck!

I work in an organization of over 40,000 employees, so this system helps our central accounting office manage all of the expenses. On a smaller level, it helps my supervisor see that I properly allocated all expenses to the correct spending account.

SAP Concur review by User in Internet

"One stop shop for easily submitting expense reports and accessing travel itineraries"

What do you like best?

In an outside sales role, Concur makes it extremely easy and efficient to add all kinds of expense outings and detailed reports. The mobile app has a great user interface which allows for quickly capturing receipts by taking a picture on your phone and including client and internal attendees. It has made expense reports become very easy and to be done in real time. Also gives a very timely expectation on approvals, deadlines, and reimbursements. The travel piece is also very efficient and allows you to just use one app for check in, flight information, hotel booking, car reservations, etc

What do you dislike?

An area of improvement would be to have an easy search feature to pre-populate certain categories that are used more frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would definitely reccommend using Concur for any organizations that frequently utilize expenses and have employees that engage in work travel, company meetings, and need a system that can easily communicate to its employees.

Makes what could be a very stressful and time consuming activity, a very enjoyable and easy process. By simply taking a picture of a given receipt right after the event, it allows for efficient documentation.

SAP Concur review by <span>Matt H.</span>
Matt H.

"Concur is functional and friendly, though not fantastic"

What do you like best?

Concur presents great options for keeping track of your receipts. I really enjoy the app that works alongside the website; simply take a picture of the receipts that you have, and the app automatically uploads them to the website for cataloging.

What do you dislike?

God forbid you ever have to itemize a hotel room with additional expenses (taxes, "room charges", etc). The system to keep track of itemized hotel room expenses is a nightmare. Inevitably it will divide one day's charges over the course of your four-day stay, or vice versa. It takes a full half hour to sort out what should be a one-and-done entry process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is very useful if you have a lot of "travel" expenses to keep track of. Items are easily compartmentalized into different cost centers, and the back-end makes accounting for those cost centers an absolute breeze. As an executive assistant, I found the receipt-picture-upload feature to be very useful, as I could just one-and-done all of the receipts that my executive brought back. I did not have much experience using Concur to coordinate travel itineraries, however.

My business is trying to go as paperless as possible; in our efforts to save on paper resources and to reduce the amounts of stray paper and files, Concur has been very helpful. It has also saved our executives and development officers time when they go on trips, as they can just scan their receipts directly in using their phones.

SAP Concur review by <span>Elli C.</span>
Elli C.

"Booking Travel With Concur"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to book travel accommodations. Your preferred settings such as hotel franchise, type of room, etc., are saved and used during the booking process. It also saves your loyalty programs to ensure those are applied during your stay, flight, or rental car reservation. I also like how easy it is to link your travel reservations to the expense report.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the number of steps required to make the reservation(s). It seems as if you must click through 10 pages before you have finally confirmed the trip. Also, it does not always provide you with the best airline prices. When you compare Concur to a standard airline's website, the standard airline is actually cheaper. I normally choose the cheaper option even though it might be easier submitting an expense report with the booking through Concur.

The business benefit of using concur is the money savings. By saving money on travel, we are in turn saving money for the company.

SAP Concur review by <span>Matt T.</span>
Matt T.

"Concur makes expense reports easy."

What do you like best?

I can add my receipts while I am on trip from my mobile device. This allows me to keep track of expenses while I am on the move. No need to wait until the end of a trip to compile all my data. The communication from Concur is great. I know when my expense reports are approved and when they are set to pay the company card. It is also great to know when I will be reimbursed.

What do you dislike?

The produce could use more workflows to guide you through completing reports. There are times when the flight scheduling tool could be more feature rich in terms of combining prices and schedules. The quick add expense option should also have more features to simplify the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for managing expenses. I can only speak from the standpoint of an end user, but it makes expenses very easy to track and submit.

Concur makes tracking expenses easy. It saves me time when I return from a business trip by keeping all of my expenses in one place. I can easily access all my expenses from my company card, but I can also add out of pocket expenses for reimbursement. Likewise, Concur simplifies complex approval routing for my flight approvals. I can easily search for flights that meet either my price or schedule requirements, book my flight, and send the booking for approval to my business manager. Once approved, Concur notifies me via email.

SAP Concur review by <span>Maya M.</span>
Maya M.

"Streamlined and intuitive software for managing business and personal expenses"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed having a Mileage Calculator to input points of interest to log personal car mileage.

What do you dislike?

I don't like having to click into the 'Allocate' tab each time that I want to verify that my expense coding is correct. I feel like the allocation should exist in the same space as the initial coding information so it can be easily reviewed and modified.

My company used another software before that used multiple systems to submit business expense reimbursements and credit card reconciliation separately. Receipts for credit cards needed to be individually scanned for any value. With concur, I save time because I can take pictures of my receipts on my phone and send them in. I also no longer have to submit receipts for small value items. The benefits outweigh the drawbcks.

SAP Concur review by <span>Alexandra H.</span>
Alexandra H.

"Concur is great for every level of employee submitting expenses"

What do you like best?

Concur has made it extremely easy to submit a detailed expense report, both on a computer and on a mobile device. The categories (I have mostly used Expense) include an easy to follow breakdown of expense types to ensure your company knows exactly what you are submitting for reimbursement. The receipt attach feature is especially easy to use, with the mobile feature eliminating the need for even saving a paper copy when a photo on your mobile device is all that is needed. The emails sent to notify me of the status of my expense report is also super informative, and let's me know where my reimbursement is until it is in my bank account! Not to mention linking Concur to my bank account was a quick and easy process to start with!

What do you dislike?

While there are a number of categories/sub-categories for expenses, sometimes even more sub-categories would be helpful, or an "enter in your own sub-category" option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take advantage of the mobile app when on work trips!

I have always been able to easily submit my expense reports quickly and easily, allowing me to receive my reimbursement sooner than I otherwise might have! It is great to see the updates throughout the process, from submitting, to approvals, to full reimbursement.

SAP Concur review by <span>Ilse D.</span>
Ilse D.

"Easily upload expenses and receipts with Concur"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to upload receipts and create expense reports. You can organize expenses based on business trips and what makes sense to you instead of the date in which they were charged. The app makes it really simple to organize everything on the go, which is especially helpful when travelling for conferences.

What do you dislike?

The review process sometimes takes a little longer than anticipated, but overall the software is really intuitive and works really well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to upload receipts as you get them; it makes it much easier to keep track of everything and you can easily organize your business trips this way.

My job entails a lot of travel, so it's easy to add receipts on the go. The app makes it so easy to sort and organize expenses by business trip, and you don't need to be logged into a desktop to do expense reports.

SAP Concur review by <span>Tanya S.</span>
Tanya S.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Integration with TripIt is excellent, I am a huge fan. Overall Concur provides an easy way to book your own travel, and also a great tool to book travel for other people. It's been great to streamline approvals for business travel for our team, and ensure everyone is providing the right information every time. Concur also lets you set up requirements for business use - like preferred airlines or rental companies, and set up business standards for lowest logical airfare, that make booking so much easier.

What do you dislike?

Depending on how complex travel policies and procedures are, using Concur is less time effective than booking directly. Sometimes I've caught strange mistakes like it now showing all airlines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to learn without training, but training will help users find some advanced features that are very useful.

Providing a tool for everyone in a large company to book travel while abiding by the same business policies; providing a streamlined approval process for travel; staying on budget.

SAP Concur review by <span>Faisal S.</span>
Faisal S.

"Great Expense Management Tool with a very rich feature set that is let down by its UI"

What do you like best?

The amount of flexibility and customisation available, in addition to the already well thought out built in functionality. The receipt matching, OCR and digital archiving still have to be the basic functions that make this solution fit for the expense management function. The fact that these digital receipts are good enough for HMRC make the solution a no-brainer. Although there are other solutions out there now that offer similar functionalities, Concur is the best known brand and has a very strong backing (SAP), which gives me that extra piece of mind in terms of long term service & support.

What do you dislike?

The UI is not intuitive at all. Using the concur portal requires some time to get used to and the search & reporting capabilities are basic at best. They might offer a lot of options but a lot of them are irrelevant and just make the overall user experience slow/confusing. Admins have restricted access in some cases while Acting as users, i.e. credit card setup etc., which is a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time on the initial training both for the admins as well as the users. This can save you a lot of time down the road.

A lot of time saved on expense reporting, processing and filling. Individual users also report a great experience, specially through the Mobile Apps. The feature that gets praised the most is the auto matching / OCR functionalities that work with the card feeds, saving users a lot of time in terms of data entry and receipt matching.

SAP Concur review by <span>Doug B.</span>
Doug B.

"Concur makes Travel and Expense the easiest workflow your company will experience"

What do you like best?

Concur is the only enterprise application that serves the needs of ALL business constituents: end users, management and executives (approvers) and back-office staff (Finance and IT). Usually enterprise apps serve the usability needs for the end users, but at the expense of workflow or visibility. Others serve the financial consolidation and reporting for back-office and executives, but don't help the end users perform their tasks. Concur--does them all.

What do you dislike?

Concur requires a conjunction of ERP Financial data and Human Resources reporting relationships. Often those elements are not in a consolidated location, and the company needs to build an interstitial application to consolidate this data before it can be loaded into Concur. Each time a new employee is added, this process has to be followed. I would like Concur to develop a toolset to help clients manage this integration without a 3rd app in the middle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most companies don't realize the benefits of using Concur for Invoice management; invoice volume can exceed expense report volume in time spent and resource $$ spent. Take a good look at how much you could save using Invoice.

Expense management. Invoice management. The greatest benefit is compliance with Expense policy--employees may not even be fully aware what the policy is, but the tool provides a means to (politely) enforce the policy.

SAP Concur review by <span>James M.</span>
James M.

"Concur miscalculates reimbursement mileage"

What do you like best?

Overall a good product, its easy to put most things in and submit for approval.

What do you dislike?

On their mileage calculator, if you tell it to "Deduct your normal commute" - it forces the deduction to be by the way that Google calculates the route - even if you don't take that route. Google tends to select the route that is fastest at posted speeds; regardless of that fact that traffic makes that route significantly longer. So I'm getting reimbursed less that I should on each trip. Concur's response - we know about it but don't care - it's Google's fault. Wake up people, this is your product - it's YOUR problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're the business, it's great - you save money. If you're the employee, you get cheated, and Concur doesn't care.

The business is actually making out because it's reimbursing people less than it should be.

SAP Concur review by <span>Rui F.</span>
Rui F.

"Platform is good but process should improve"

What do you like best?

The platform online or through phone apps is great to use, being easy and intuitive.

Follow-up and tracking are there for you and provide a nice experience.

What do you dislike?

The requirement for 1 receipt against 1 item is very restrictive, as you often have one receipt that can map to more than one items, requiring you to upload many times the same file.

Another hassle is the poor support when it comes to the approval flow, where the people at Concur have poor detailed knowledge of your company policy, which makes the process lengthy and troublesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better recommendation would be to ensure that Concur is aware and applies correctly your company policies, so it doesn't impact the objectives that are supposed to achieve with such a platform/solution.

Streamline expense and travel booking process through a single platform across the company.

SAP Concur review by <span>Levonda N.</span>
Levonda N.

"Concur Time Expenses - Necessary for Busy Executives"

What do you like best?

I work for an executive and I use Concur to do all travel. First off, it makes it easy to locate expenses - you can have the employee upload them via their phone and then scan into the system. I always need to keep receipts for audit purposes so this helps.

What do you dislike?

You can't really get detailed information about expenses. For example, if you have an expense from a hotel, you can click on the 'transaction date' and get a little bit of info, but it would be nice to be able to link it with some type of receipt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of the mobile app. It's worth it

When you have a heavy amount of expenses such as I do, it's great to have them organized by date. It's also good to have a mobile product that makes expense receipt capturing capabilities. Also, being able to save recurring attendees for lunches so you don't have to enter them in every single time is a bonus.

SAP Concur review by Internal Consultant in Internet
Internal Consultant in Internet

"Complete Feature and Functionality"

What do you like best?

As a long existing expense management solution, it has wealth of feature functionalities covering many use cases.

What do you dislike?

The cloud version still just seems to be an old solution added a skin to become a browser based solution. It is not a complete do-over

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you look into a complete and mature solution on Expense Management tool, this is good one. Bear in mind that Concur is a solution that has been there for a very long time, it does cover many of the business requirements. But at the same time, as it was not entirely re-developed, you can still see traces of old user interface . This is a trade off one has to accept: a complete solution with less than modern UI, or a growing software with state of the art usability.

Managing travel and expenses for entering, approving and integration with payment solution. The benefit is this is an enterprise wide solution that help standardize the process.

SAP Concur review by Administrator in Investment Banking
Administrator in Investment Banking

"Detailed platform, even if oversight is necessary with individual expenses "

What do you like best?

one of the biggest and most important parts of my job is putting together expense reports for C suite level executives. Concur makes it easy to catalog expense types and even split individual expenses between numerous projects. Moreover, the software allows for subledgers to be created and used for non-client billable expenses. Everything is split and categorized down to the cent, which is important for any company's bottom line.

What do you dislike?

The Expenseit app, tied to concur, is not as user friendly as I would like. It's supposed to allow users to snap pictures of receipts and upload it to concur; most of the time I have issues logging in. Moreover, I find myself more often than not re-entering date of purchase, and how much the purchase actually was, as the guesses the software makes are usually incorrect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a Nexonia user at my former job. Concur is a more thorough and more detailed system. I much prefer the latter to the former.

There is a tremendous benefit to having concur sync with a corporate credit card in order to track expenses. Unlike the expenseit app, which builds an expense off an imaged receipt, the credit card transactions are always accurate. I now know which receipts I am missing from my executives and can tell them exactly what to look for. This also helps me avoid combing through their credit card bills at the end of the month, making sure they're properly reimbursed for everything.

Additionally Concur is excellent for tracking travel, both domestic and international. I can't remember the last time an executive I support didn't need to change a leg of his or her trip at least once or twice (whether it was switching a hotel or pushing back a return flight to fit in a last minute meeting). Creidt card synchronization is possibly the most important here, as travel charges add up fast when you make changes to itineraries at the 11th hour.

SAP Concur review by <span>Meagan  M.</span>
Meagan M.

"Easy Expense Reporting and Travel Planning with Concur"

What do you like best?

I love that all of my travel plans and expenses live on the same site - it makes it very easy for me to plan a business trip for work and then when I return to submit those for reimbursement. The interface is very user friendly and really didn't take any additional training which was nice. After a few times of using it, it was fairly intuitive how to navigate the platform.

What do you dislike?

I've never had good luck with it from a mobile perspective. I've always used it with a laptop which has worked fine, but it would be great if there was an app or something where I could upload receipts into a report in real time. Right now, I end up taking pictures of receipts on my phone, emailing them to me

It organizes expenses and travel plans for our organization. With everything in one place and ongoing support, it helps us make the smartest and most cost effective choices for our travel plans.

SAP Concur review by <span>Michael H.</span>
Michael H.

"Huge Headache Relief"

What do you like best?

The ease of adding receipts to reports is unrivaled. Setting up expense reports and adding expenses is infinitely easier with Concur.

What do you dislike?

I think Concur could give more clarity when trying to break out expenses. For instance, parking for a week. Allow for 1 expense over 5 days rather than having to break it down into 5 different expenses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Concur is a great app that allows you to build your expense report as you go, rather than having to go back and recap a trip. Makes traveling way easier.

The main business problem being solved is having to keep up with receipts as well as waiting until you get to your computer to do an expense report. Concur allows you to add expenses as you go wherever you are.

SAP Concur review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy Expenses"

What do you like best?

SAP Concur gives a thorough training/walk through on how to create expense reports. I really appreciate how the system gives you automatic updates via email when a change has been made to your report. Ei: when it has been approved, process, extracted and paid.

While traditional features for submitting required proof documents are still usable, I prefer to upload the digital receipt. For example, If you take an Uber that needs to be expended, you can screenshot the receipt from Uber, and upload that was instead of fazing or scanning. As long as the image is clear you should have no problem!

What do you dislike?

I wish this software detailed more about how employees actually get reimbursed- as in what payment method and how long from the expedited date will you receive payment. Most of the FAQ focuses on the how to create reports and how to approve them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take clear photos of your receipts with your phone, email them to yourself, and upload as opposed to scanning and faxing.

Also, I've had no problems with not being reimbursed in a reasonable time frame but it helps to keep track of when you submitted your report just in case it gets lost in the shuffle!

In our industry, we have a lot of client meetings that require air travel and business lunches. SAP Concur offers a simple solution to manage expenses for travel, meals, lodging, ect. The system is thorough and efficient and I think more companies should take this route!

SAP Concur review by <span>Michael W.</span>
Michael W.

"Great business product"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of reporting and the transactions are automatically uploaded and I can do reporting from the computer or mobile. The mobile app makes so much easier to upload receipts as I don't have to save the images anywhere they are automatically uploaded with no need to take up any room on my hard drives or memory in my phone.

Once I start the process on my computer as it is easier to type the information into the system it is instantly updated on my phones mobile app

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike about the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product as it is very easy to use

Accurate reporting of employee incurred expenses which leads to better accountability and better understanding of finances

SAP Concur review by User

"our company expense management program"

What do you like best?

i like that each transaction is broken out individually and that this program breaks down the currency when dealing with foreign transactions. i do like the mileage calculator, its truly a great tool that does the math for you.

What do you dislike?

i dont like that i have to code every single expense. sometimes i want to check several ones and code them all under the same code but the program doesnt allow for that. i also dont like allocating nightly hotel expenses because sometimes the total amount can not be evenly divided by the number of days in the stay, so you end up having to allocate 1 day as a dummy amount.

Recommendations to others considering the product

be ready to not be able to allocate hotel lodging evenly, if the amount is an odd number. also there is no concur suppoer per se, you have to reach out to corporate.

corporate card reimbursement/expense report tracking

SAP Concur review by <span>Amber M.</span>
Amber M.

"Concur for Expenses"

What do you like best?

I've only been using Concur for expenses and I honestly have no complaints. The app is amazing! No more taking pictures of receipts, emailing them to myself, and uploading them into a system. I can store them as I go and it quickly syncs with the site.

I also like that I get emails as my reports are approved, and then again when they are getting paid. It makes it easy to know where each report stands without having to go back and check myself.

What do you dislike?

If I have to choose something to dislike I'd say that the site could use a re-design. It's user-friendly and I can easily access everything I need, but it looks a little outdated. This doesn't affect the functionality, but it's always nice to be working on a pretty site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the app!

Expense reports.

I realized how efficient the process of submitting a report can be when you have a user-friendly app that seamlessly works with an equally user-friendly site.

SAP Concur review by <span>Ryan E.</span>
Ryan E.

"Very Easy to user software that provides many options"

What do you like best?

Concur makes expense management easy. You can book flights, hotels and cars easily with it and captures all the cost. Its great how it saves your frequent flyer number and other preferences. It provides a good summary of your trip and later uses the data to add to expense reports afterwards.

What do you dislike?

SAP does overall I wish it would. There is a very little i would change in terms of its features. Submitting expense reports could be easier as there are so many fields to fill out and it doesn't autocomplete all of them. Sometimes the expenses can not be easily imported and attached to each line. The tool needs to fix this. Additionally some fields feel useless when entering a report. Title, description, notes and are required but dont really say anything differently. Adding comments are also hard to access even though they are key and often used feature. The tool would be somethign considered 95% of the way to exactly what people want and just requires possibly minor changes to perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Concur does everything you want it to but could use minor tweeks to perfect the workflow.

Concur has improved the times to book and report trips. overall the tracking and speed of entry have really allowed for a fast management of bookings in the company. people who do anything manual will find instant improve in there workflow times. Strongly recommend a trial for anyone looking to change.

SAP Concur review by <span>Sarah M.</span>
Sarah M.

"Straightforward travel and expense planner"

What do you like best?

The integration of the mobile app with the original system allows for increased capabilities and ease of trip planning and expense reports. Being able to upload receipts and associate expenses with them as you go throughout your trip saves time and money, additionally allowing for reduced stress from retaining receipts and checks.

What do you dislike?

Many charges that are conducted with the linked credit or debit card list inaccurate locations of use which causes rework in the system.

Additionally, you are not able to indicate up front what expenses are to go into which report, so if you have multiple trips being conducted back to back, you may be sorting through expenses that look similar to get them to the correct report (ie. public transportation).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are able to, download the mobile app. The Concur system will work much better for you in general if you're able to use it as you go, plan and replan, and execute many of the actions that you would normally do after your trip, during. This doesn't take all the work off the end of the trip, but can help you save a lot of time and effort in the long run, especially if you are conducting multiple trips in a short period of time.

Utilizing Concur allows for the ability to plan, execute, and expense business travel in one interface. With the ability to link various accounts (frequent flyer, hotel memberships, car rental account numbers) as well as a credit/debit card, expensing a trip accurately, transparently, and cost effectively supports good business practices and conducting business profitably.

SAP Concur review by <span>Akshay V.</span>
Akshay V.

"Brief review on Concur - Akshay Viradiya"

What do you like best?

I love concur because it is easy to plan your trip and you can book everything like hotel, flight and car from one place. In addition to this, you can get e-receipt of everything on concur and manage your other expenses.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I dislike about Concur but there is a chance to improve overall look of the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please use concur for all your expense management. It is very user friendly.

I am managing my business trip expenses with Concur. I am booking my flights, hotels and cars from Concur. It is really easy to upload receipts from your mobile whenever we want. Also, I am getting e-receipts for flight, hotel and car directly to concur. So, I do not have to keep these receipts.

SAP Concur review by <span>Nancy B.</span>
Nancy B.

"One of the easiest to use Apps on iphone"

What do you like best?

The app. Take a picture of a receipt and easily update it to an expense report. When finished I can easily submit my expense report without ever touching my laptop.I can also do all of my business travel bookings from within the app - pick flight and hotel and submit for approval!

What do you dislike?

I don't like the web version as much due to the fact that the app makes it so easy

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the app. Downloading it and keeping it on the phone is easy to do even for someone who doesn't travel a lot. But when I do, my trips are loaded so I can check status of flights/hotels easily. Then snap and take a pic of a receipt and upload in like 2 seconds! then easily add receipts to a report and submit!

managing travel and my expense reports all in one

SAP Concur review by <span>Julie W.</span>
Julie W.

"Steep Learning Curve"

What do you like best?

I like being able to create expense reports on the go and see all the chain of approvals.

I love the free access to TripIt Pro.

What do you dislike?

The app is not personalized to my organization's persnickety expense report requirements, so my reports often get kicked back over a week after I submit them. The alerts that do come up are usually not applicable, while missing information doesn't get flagged. Several people in my organization, including myself, have booked travel on Concur, confirmed their itineraries, and found that their reservations were cancelled on the day of their trip. This is expensive and exasperating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is much more useful to train administrative personnel in using Concur than to expect each individual employee to learn a complicated new program. If you create a system where admins specialize in Concur, these specialists will appreciate the program's interface and travelers will appreciate a clear, quick reimbursement process.

My organization has outsourced expense report preparation to the individual level, so each person is now in charge of the administration of their report. This has, for me, resulted in faster turnaround and fewer errors on reimbursements.

SAP Concur review by <span>Marjorie B.</span>
Marjorie B.

"I concur that Concur is great and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I learned how to use the software in less than an hour with a colleague and was up and running... The ease of use is wonderful.

What do you dislike?

A couple of times I've received minor errors when trying to add lines within one PO, but the Concur team always fixed it asap. It's only happened twice in the last 2 years of use, so they have a pretty good track record with me on response time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an easy to use product for expense reporting and travel booking... Very helpful for assistants

Expenses and travel booking are a breeze... All of my information in my profile and the executives I support so no need to keep looking things up. It's great to go back and see your expense history as well in case you're unsure if you've submitted an expense.

SAP Concur review by <span>Steve K.</span>
Steve K.

"Concur Review"

What do you like best?

Good Steps to create a new travel request form which contains all fields for a travel. Configurable screens depending upon the company requirement. Most important thing is it's automation from creating travel request, getting itinerary on email, generating/storing invoice and up to reimbursement. These all tasks are integrated which is really a great part of Concur. We have multiple options to get the alert on flight timings, changes etc. Concur automates payments by integrating your credit card details.

What do you dislike?

There no help button to suggest what is what. Lack of information on website. Screens needs to be more attractive. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall nice product to provide all in one and automate all your tasks together.

Travel Expense, Claim and Reimbursement management.

SAP Concur review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Making Expenses Easy - One Receipt At a Time"

What do you like best?

I really like how clean and precise Concur is. Expenses are never fun, but with Concur, everything is organized and clear. My favorite feature is the credit card matching. I'm able to upload my own receipts, while also matching charges from my American Express. It's made expense reporting much less dreadful.

What do you dislike?

There seem to be a lot of bugs on Concur - especially towards the end of the month when there's high traffic, which is understandable. There have been some issues with the credit card matching and some issues with "ghost expenses" as well, but it doesn't happen very often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend uploading the receipts through the computer and not via the mobile app. That way you're able to keep everything in one place and it makes uploading much easier.

Our expenses have been much easier to handle and oversee. We're able to watch what our employees are spending and monitor activity. We've had an easier time staying in our budget after using Concur. It's made my job and the job of my accountant SO much easier.

SAP Concur review by User in Financial Services

"Make expensive managment flawless with this great tool!"

What do you like best?

I LOVE their mobile app feature. When I am out on the road, it is always hard to keep track of receipts. However, with this tool, you can take a picture of the receipt right when you get it and upload it to your expense report. It also keeps track of expenses and reminds you if it think you might have forgotten to upload a receipt. It is also really easy to categorize your expenses and breaks everything down for you so your report goes through.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the online version as much because it is cumbersome to upload pictures of your receipts and it makes the process very annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend creating a brief training of the software for people to refer to. There are a lot of shortcuts that people might not notice and these would help the process be smoother. I would also encourage users to download the mobile app as it is very easy to add to as you have expenses and is a lot easier than the typical online version.

My team can keep track of all of their expenses in one central tool and it is easy to keep track of different documents. I have not had a lot of experience with other expense software, but this is a great option and is very user friendly!

SAP Concur review by <span>Ryan N.</span>
Ryan N.

"A Rich Expense Tool"

What do you like best?

Concur is a very solid expense reporting tool our company has switched too recently and, although there are still some growing pangs in the app, the overall software is very well developed. the best thing about this software, aside from allowing photos to be uploaded and saved for future use within the app, is that it has a robust ability to be assigned to GL codes for expensing; these can then be selected by the user who has access to them based on their role/level within the company.

What do you dislike?

If utilizing the computer version of the software photos obviously need uploaded from an outside source (unless your computer is a mobile that has a camera like the Surface). This causes me to use the mobile app on the phone for most of my expenses. The iOS App is very clean in design and easy to use, except for adding participants/deeper business information. When creating the expense i fill out all required information, but when converting expenses into an Expense Report more information for each expense is required (that could have been captured and inserted upon creating the expense). The biggest nuisance is adding attendees for business lunches; if it was a big group this could be time consuming.

Attaching expenses to the correct GL codes with a mobile and computer based software that is intuitive.

SAP Concur review by <span>Rahul V.</span>
Rahul V.

"Good Travel/Expense management tool"

What do you like best?

Pre-loaded receipts from other expense vendors is a great functionality and it saves your time. You can also easily email any other receipts on concur email to load the receipts in application. Flight Search and booking is user friendly. Requesting a new travel request is easy. Importing the receipts while claiming expenses is good. Email notification when request is approved. Corporate Credit card integration is also good feature.

What do you dislike?

Profile Settings has too many links at one place and user gets confused when all together. This could be improved in different major section and subsections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice product and time saver.

It has helped integration of the expenses and their better management of across the organisation in all places.

SAP Concur review by <span>Nicole S.</span>
Nicole S.

"Concur organizes my travel and expenses"

What do you like best?

I love SAP Concur for keeping all my travel and business related travel expenses organized. It is not only helpful for my organization, but when I was an executive administrative assistant, it helped me to keep my executives organized. I also really appreciate the phone application which allows users to take pictures of receipts and save to expense reports - a huge time saver!

What do you dislike?

I dislike a few of the functions within travel that sometimes hinder my ability to make travel changes within the application. On several occasions, I have had to call customer service to work through the change requests I was looking to make. I will say that even though I had to call to make these changes, the service line was always very fast, efficient and helpful at resolving my issues and meeting my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent platform for travel planning, organizing, and expense tracking. I highly recommend using this program every time you travel. Additionally, the phone app is amazing and helps streamline receipts, travel tracking and makes expense reports a breeze! Get the program and use the phone app!

The benefits to utilizing this application are mainly organizational. It keeps everything organized and stored and allows users to create and submit expense reports easily and without work outside the program (if you are using it correctly). Concur keeps all my travel information (past and present) in one centralized location and makes traveling easy.

SAP Concur review by Administrator

"Concur Expense Reporting"

What do you like best?

Paperless, online and mobile application capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Concur is very limited with the configuration and policy groups with only 5 policy groups that are allowed. Concur does not provide training sessions to the employees who will be using Concur. Concur does not allow reviewers of expense reports to make changes. In order for any changes to be made the reviewer has to submit this expense report back to the employee for the employee to make the change. Concur does not have a dedicated staff that acts as an administer for your account, you will need to have your own employee to spend a lot of time answering questions and fixing issues. There are always tons of issues that require support tickets to be sent into Concur, which sometimes takes days to resolve. Concur is slow and there are issues with Concur servers being down. Concur reports are outdated and not that great. To get Concur expenses into your ERP requires that you have staff that has the technical excel capabilities, it is a longer process than Concur will tell you. A lot of users will complain about the problems they are experiencing with Concur to your in-house administrator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at other solutions for expense reporting.

To make Expense reporting easier and paperless.

SAP Concur review by User

"Concur "

What do you like best?

It's so easy to submit my expense reports and track what stage of processing the reports in. The interface is also pretty user-friendly once your settings are complete. I also really like the idea of a work-based database of travel plans. It feels like a good safety feature as well as convenient for tracking trips, work-related or otherwise.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be a little confusing to update settings while in the report itself. For instance, I needed to add an alternate approver to my report but had to go deep into my profile settings to figure out how.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like this as a customer. I'm not completely involved in the actual dispersal/approval of reimbursements, but it's very easy as the person who is actually being reimbursed.

As a researcher, I often buy supplies with my own money and submit them for reimbursements and Concur is a quick and easy system to use to communicate with our business office and get the money directly deposited.

SAP Concur review by <span>Ginny C.</span>
Ginny C.

"Easy to use compared to other expense programs"

What do you like best?

I use Concur to submit my travel expenses and to connect with our travel agent to book travel. I've grappled with other expense programs that were so complicated and non-intuitive, it took forever to do an expense report. Concur is super easy and logically organized. I like that it's synced with my travel so I can associated my expenses with my trips easily.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the sync with my travel doesn't work very well and I have outstanding "trips" that never have expenses submitted for it. More annoying than anything else.

Submitting travel expenses for reimbursement, and making travel arrangements. Having an actual travel agent synced with Concur is awesome, as opposed to just some travel aggregation program.

SAP Concur review by <span>Megan W.</span>
Megan W.

"Great Mobile App!"

What do you like best?

I love that all my transactions import all in one place. Additionally, I love using the mobile app to take pictures of my receipts to attach to my expense reports instead of scanning them on the copier.

What do you dislike?

I wish the transactions would appear sooner in Concur. Right now its about 2-3 days for transactions to appear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use for associates. Transactions populate as long as you have a corporate card linked. You can also add other travel details to your profile to make it easier to book travel, like hotel, airline and car rewards programs as well as your passport number.

Submitting expense reports on time and not having late payments on my corporate card.