What do you like best?
1. It delivers exceptional customer service
2. Provide sales leaders the what, why and how for empowering their inside sales team to achieve peak performance.
3. SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) application, part of the SAP Business Suite, not only helps you address your short-term imperatives–to reduce cost and increase your decision-making ability–but can help your company achieve differentiated capabilities to compete effectively over the long term.
What do you dislike?
Poor page to page performance - constant reload for every page.
Poor use and requirement for ActiveX to be used for synchronization and other purposes.
No import or export capabilities.
Only supports IE browser (due to use of ActiveX controls).
Built on SAP's NetWeaver platform (not an industry standard platform).
Security profiles can only be applied to users and not roles.
Recommendations to others considering the product
Very good tool if you are using Sales, marketing and other SAP ERP systems and portal - easily integrated with other SAP business suites and 3rd party applications.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- We came up with the business model, where in we are using the replication process between SAP ECC and CRM system for maintaining employee records (confidential including SSN, etc.) and business partner information and maintaining customers Sales and Marketing data via CRM backend and front end - Web IC system.
Benefits includes -
1. Comprehensive support for end to end business processes managed and integrated through SAP CRM system
2. Very easy end/external user interface via Web IC - Interaction Center for internal employees via SAP Portal and external employees like Call center users
3. Simplified and unified experience for end users to drive user adoption
3. Sales functionality for CRM module involves - Forecasting, Sales planning, Contract management and Territory management all of which managed at one central integrated stream point provided through CRM