SAP CRM

SAP CRM can help you better engage with your customers in person, online, or via a mobile. Leverage true 360 customer insight – from interaction history to social media sentiments

Work for SAP CRM?

Learning about SAP CRM?

SAP CRM Reviews

Showing 162 SAP CRM reviews
SAP CRM review by <span>Frances N.</span>
Frances N.

"A complicated program, but the best system we have"

What do you like best?

I like that once you learn the language of this program, it gets easier to use it over time. Mostly the reporting and purchase order creation are the features that I use; they were fairly complicated to learn, but now that I have used the product for over 2 years, I can get both tasks done very quickly.

What do you dislike?

It was very hard to learn, and most folks are scared by it! I think because it is reminiscent of how old computer programs used to work; having to put in commands, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to offer EXTENSIVE training on SAP. And do not count on just one person knowing how to do anything; very quickly, their job will become them being an SAP trainer only, and that is just not sustainable.

I would also say, spend the money and go ahead and have the SAP folks tailor your user experience. That way if you are switching over to this program, you won't have as many hiccups.

I would not be able to do my job without the ability to write purchase orders quickly and efficiently; sometimes I write 10 in one day. In any other program, that might take me a full 8 hours, but I can do it in about 2 on SAP. There is a also a benefit to being able to look up everything in the system; it can give you a broader view of what kind of purchase your whole group or even entire company is making.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SAP CRM
SAP CRM review by <span>Harshendra A.</span>
Harshendra A.

"Good crm to work on."

What do you like best?

I have worked on many crms during my working tenure but it had ease to work on. Simplified and user friendly. Search history feature is commendable.

What do you dislike?

It requires extensive training and a dedicated trainer to teach tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall good piece of software .Before getting it please make sure you have a dedicated training facility and trainer available . Reliable and easy to use after proper training. In my tenure of working with tool ,it never crashed and working speed was never a concern.

What CRM solution do you use?

SAP CRM review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Very good CRM"

What do you like best?

I have used their system in the past and I really enjoyed their interface. The system is very user-friendly and is easy to input leads. It has allowed me to keep track of my sales and to post reminders for clients and leads to follow up with when I am supposed to. I also enjoy the graphs it gives you when you want to understand your current revenue and your future forecasts.

What do you dislike?

everything was amazing and great I like it. I honestly couldn't find anything I didn't like about it compared to SugarCRM. Which I have used in the past and I wasn't a fan of that CRM system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their system is a very easy to use CRM. It doesn't require alot of learning to understand how to fully use the software. Unlike other CRM systems that might require training or a learning curve to understand how to fully use it SAP CRM doesn't.

That it allowed me to keep track of my leads and allowed me to keep everything organized. I can set alerts and reminders for myself so I don't end up missing out on any opportunities.

SAP CRM review by Internal Consultant in Automotive
Internal Consultant in Automotive

"SAP- CRM Review"

What do you like best?

Once a user is accustomed to the SAP setup CRM is easy enough to use. You either type in a transaction, search for what you need, or open folders to view drop downs.

What do you dislike?

CRM requires a lot of clicking. I may be biased because our old software was all typing, no clicking, which tends to be faster, but once the user is more familiar with the system it is easy enough to over come. It is also not a truly global product and its integration with other SAP modules such as EWM and SCM is not complete. SAPs did not develop the modules together so the functionality that should be linked usually is not done properly and requires a decent amount of work from both launch teams and SAP develops to solve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are expecting a software which is truly integrated with the other modules necessary for the business look for a different product. Lots of work still needs to be done to integrate with warehouse and supply chain software.

CRM is being launched globally commercial purpose to streamline sales to customers. It will help the team to only need 1 system and to only learn 1 system,

SAP CRM review by <span>Antoine C.</span>
Antoine C.

"SAP CRM From EXP"

What do you like best?

The Hybris Marketing tool/abilities I think is an awesome feature, that allows the user to fully optimize the marketing initiatives. The customer engagement under this program is amazing, and it allows you to fully target and organize your crowd . SAP can be used in a number of ways as well.

What do you dislike?

There weren't many things I disliked about SAP, CRM systems is widely important in any organizations success. SAP provided a tool for organization and engagement grouping to a high end level. User friendliness is very important for the efficiency of anyone using a system, SAP provides that user friendly aspect that most managers are looking for in their operations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SAP has a great product in the CRM business. In recommendation, I'd highly encourage them to try their best to increase their footprint. Cloud computing and technologies are going to lead the 22nd century, have a great company position themselves, for an ease of customer engagement, stands to make a great deal of happy customers.

SAP solves the CRM problem, as mention in the portion above, CRMs are a large part of an organizations success and that solves that huge problem most companies have. SAP also solves the problem of requiring multiple software and systems one might need to fully operation a customer engagement and and services tool, this allows one to stay organized with their clients.

SAP CRM review by <span>Alexis C.</span>
Alexis C.

"Siguiendo de cerca a mis clientes"

What do you like best?

Me gusta la forma en que le puedes dar seguimiento a las cotizaciones generadas, si se hacen efectivas puedes convertirlas en pedidos, te ahorra mucho tiempo. Los nuevos usuarios se familiarizan fácilmente. El control de accesos permitidos dependiendo de los usuarios, es excelente para evitar modificación de datos sensitivos.

What do you dislike?

Aveces puede ser un poco complicado iniciar para usuarios nuevos. La generación de reportes es algo complicado también.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomendado. Para organizaciones medianas, grandes, es excelente para una buena estructura en el negocio y muy buena organización. El SAP tiene mucho por explorar y enfocar de acuerdo a sus necesidades. Se pueden informes muy detallados, ya sea de ventas, facturación del día, pedidos, estado de los pedidos, entregas, para posteriormente pasarlo a una hoja de calculo y generar presentaciones muy completas alineadas a el negocio. Muchas de las transacciones permite la fusión y actualización de la información sin necesidad de entrar desde el menu principal. De muchas formas, mientras más aprendes, más tiempo ahorras y mejores resultados puedes lograr.

Aumentar volumen de solicitudes atendidas. La capacidad de expansimiento del SAP es enorme, no te limitas a lo que tiene, puedes pensar y alcanzar mucho más.

Learning about SAP CRM?

* We monitor all SAP CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.