SAP Digital CRM

SAP Digital CRM is a simple, yet powerful CRM solution that’s designed to help smaller sales teams get up and running in minutes, but that delivers many of the same powerful capabilities as our enterprise offering. It can help your team close more deals by enabling them to sell smarter, work more efficiently, and collaborate more effectively.

Work for SAP Digital CRM?

Learning about SAP Digital CRM?

SAP Digital CRM Reviews

Showing 15 SAP Digital CRM reviews
SAP Digital CRM review by <span>Nathan L.</span>
Nathan L.

"In my opinion: Best in class!"

What do you like best?

This is the most complete and affordable CRM solution I have yet found.

Buy this product. Give yourself the time and effort to understand it and set it up. You will thank me!!!!

I looked at salesforce: too many 3rd parties and $$. I looked at the little guys: variety of prices/ features, but incomplete or disorganized. I looked at building my own/sugar but I want to run my business not code all day. Then I found this. It ticked all the boxes and everything makes sense and works. It is awesome. I mean it is really awesome. There are so many features, and it is so affordable it is crazy.

1) Mass email means you will not need mail chimp any more. You can also track other marketing efforts. SAP has a huge ecosystem of other products to help with marketing when you are ready to grow in that direction.

2) There is a service module!!! You can have a service email generate tickets automatically.

3) The sales process/tracking is in-depth yet straight forward, and very well organized.

4) There are many extras like pre-organized user roles, good reporting, visit tracking, surveys, even a company chat that you can use to tag items to discuss with your team. It really is pretty impressive. This product will have no trouble taking your business to the next level. When you are ready to move up they have a "parent" product" called "hybris cloud for customer/ service for customer" that offers even more functionality like scheduling crews, telephone integration, generating quotes etc. the list is too long... the parent product is still cheaper than creating the same functionality on salesforce.

5) The support is great, very responsive and helpful, I was assigned a "success coach" he has been invaluable. A++

6) If you currently use SAP for ERP or if (like me) you plan to when you are big enough, you will love that Cloud for customer talks to everything else. - It is pretty exhausting (and it can be sloppy) to use different platforms for accounting, crm, marketing, HR, etc, etc, etc. One ecosystem = more time to focus on your business and less time spent on APIs or emailing different departments.

7) The mobile editions are great.

What do you dislike?

1) Give your self some time to set this up. Especially if you are migrating from another CRM without a dedicated service element. This product really forced us to treat sales and service separately (a very good thing once you do it). All service tickets and sales leads/opportunities are very organized and accessable from each customer profile/database. This allows sales and service to both see all the info for whoever you are working on. Once you set it up and you are used to it, it is very intuitive and organized and you will wonder how you ever used anything else.

2) It is crazy how hard it is to find this product! SAP marketing leaves alot to be desired. It was not easy to figure out the difference between this and all of their other CRM offerings. It was hard to find out about the features. There is very little non SAP info. (where are the bloggers?) SAP should pay and play in the world of digital marketing/ marketers if they want this to be the hit it should be!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just buy it and get started.

We have a bricks and mortar service business (about as unsexy as you can get) When looking for a CRM I wanted 1) A place to keep all customer info 2) To track sales 3) To track service 4) To track marketing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SAP Digital CRM
SAP Digital CRM review by <span>Maria L.</span>
Maria L.

"SAP Digital CRM Review"

What do you like best?

SAP Digital CRM is a very robust client relationship management system, and the various modules we have implemented help us better manage our client relationships, as well as identify new leads and see them through the sales cycle.

What do you dislike?

Although on a PC the software works great, we have some complaints from our Sales team who uses the mobile version and comment that it could be more user friendly. I have also had some issues with the Outlook plugin and I think these things should be addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to research this program thoroughly to make sure it is the correct fit for your company. Try the trial version first before committing to buy this solution.

The business problems that SAP Digital CRM addresses for us is how to better handle our client relationships, as well as sales. SAP Digital CRM streamlines these processes and makes it easier for issues to be resolved, or leads to be followed up on by making it simpler for us to pass on tasks from department to department, and to make sure that details are not overlooked.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

SAP Digital CRM review by <span>Andreas C.</span>
Andreas C.

"Started from scratch and ready to use within three days - CRM like it should be "

What do you like best?

SAP Digital CRM is an easy to use CRM solution. After ordering the solution (trial or paid version) you can start within a few hours and the the user interface is very intuitive, The UI is based on HTML5 and so you are able to use the solution on Windows or Mac environments.

Navigation is very easy and SAP delivers a lot of languages, so this might be the right choice for international companies who are working together in different timezones (like us).

What do you dislike?

Sometimes our internet connection i getting slow and so the response time of the solutions goes down. But this is a normal behavior

The mobile apps are very helpful but especially the iOS app seems to be outdated (from 10/2015). The solution will be updated every three month but not the iOS app. Same for the Outlook addin (it shows Outlook 2007!); It works but it seems that it is not up to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to order the trial version and invite your colleagues to test if the solution meet your requirements, Since there is demo data included you can start to evaluate from hour 1.

We have not many accounts but a lot of contacts with different roles at customer. So it is very important for us to maintain the roles and some special fields to classify a contact. We use target groups to select the right contacts for mailing, newsletter and other communication. One of the biggest benefits for us is that we are able to create extension fields by our own.

SAP Digital CRM review by <span>David L.</span>
David L.

"Easy and intuitive product that helps you get from spreadsheets to real CRM quickly."

What do you like best?

Intuitive interface with little learning curve, so I was able to get up and running in about 2 hours. The tabs are well thought out and well organized so there is little to guess about for new users. It's also uncluttered unlike many similar products so you're able to focus on the important stuff more easily.

What do you dislike?

Lack of integration with Google apps which is my primary email tool. The lack of a robust customer project tool is a bit of an inconvenience for me. I'm used to managing an entire customer process in one tool, however that is somewhat balanced out (or forgiven) when you consider the lack of clutter and ability to focus on true pipeline activity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a try for the price. You can be be up and running quickly and compared to other tools this has a slick interface and intuitive mobile version. It's easy to get support and there seems to be a continuous flow of tips and other information coming out of SAP we've found useful.

More organized around customer follow up and pipeline tracking. Saves time over using Excel and other disparate tools. My primary goal here is to maintain focus on sales and spend less time working with data, and the ease of use of the product helps a lot wit that.

SAP Digital CRM review by <span>Roberto M.</span>
Roberto M.

"CRM for Customer/Quote tracking "

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of the interface. The technical support has been excellent!

What do you dislike?

The speed of the CRM could be better. It tends to lag at times. The home screen and dashboard would be great if they could be customizeable as well.

We are able to conduct weekly sales meetings with data. This allows us to track our progress form week to week as well as overall customer interaction. This information gives us the ability to track what we are quoting, the region who is most active within the country and outside the country, and allows us to tailor our marketing strategy with this information.

SAP Digital CRM review by <span>Mathias H.</span>
Mathias H.

"My first experience"

What do you like best?

The program is very easy to use and provides a good overview of the sales process.

What do you dislike?

It does not work to upload the template file, so I can not import address records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SAP Digital CRM is a fast-deploy solution. Currently, there are the import and export of data problems.

I have a perfect overview of the leads and opportunities. I can define exactly what stage a sale is and I with what volume of sales I can count.

SAP Digital CRM review by <span>Charles G.</span>
Charles G.

"its a growing power tool"

What do you like best?

fun product as seamless with multiple devices, helps in sales, inventory, small business structure. Cloud based tool is very convenient when comes to accessing from anywhere seamlessly. its a nice customer relationship tool

What do you dislike?

the interaction and support as of now. I believe since this is fairly new getting alot of people out there to use it to trouble shoot small problems and glitches here and there. although used for personal use this tool is a little expensive I would say

Salesforce support is better

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it before you use it, it is getting better

web based purchase and web development for products and monitoring

SAP Digital CRM review by <span>Hossam A.</span>
Hossam A.

"C4C Edge review"

What do you like best?

User interface, Outlook add-on, and dashboard

What do you dislike?

The system is relatively slow, and I still have issues in the the team authorizations.

Also the Android mobile application is very very weak. no notifications, no calendar view or calendar integration with S planner or Google calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the slow response issue, continue improvement and integration kits with third party applications

Pipeline visibility, better customer life time documentation, shared calendar

SAP Digital CRM review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Works well for tracking leads"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, as well as the ability to track multiple leads across various channels.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it can sometimes be a little slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend SAP Digital CRM to other small companies that need assistance with tracking leads, contacts, and customer interactions.

As a small business it gives us the ability to track customer relations, interactions, and contacts with relative ease.

SAP Digital CRM review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"SAP Digital Assessment"

What do you like best?

I really like how SAP is user friendly and how the data is organized and layed out. Also, SAP has a great system that will ask you if you are sure you want to complete an action.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes do not like how if you are not sure what steps to take to get to the correct screens

Writing up and completing metrics and measurements for food cocontainers.

SAP Digital CRM review by <span>Fabrice C.</span>
Fabrice C.

"SAP Architect"

What do you like best?

Lead, opportunity management; service request. Quotation

What do you dislike?

Integration with Bank system make the usage of CRM complexe

Optimize processing time

SAP Digital CRM review by User in Computer Software

"A good cloud CRM fit for small business and individual "

What do you like best?

Account/contact Lead/ opportunity ,management

Integration with Outlook

Mobility access

What do you dislike?

The performance on PC is poor

Integration with Outlook does not work all the time

Recommendations to others considering the product

If this product to get your CRM everywhere and SAP ready

Pipeline management

Account/contact management

SAP Digital CRM review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"SAP Very Useful"

What do you like best?

SAP Digital CRM is a great tool for companies to use and maintain all information in one place.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about SAP Digital CRM is that it is very costly

Having all the information in one place and managing it through this platform.

SAP Digital CRM review by Internal Consultant in Government Administration
Internal Consultant in Government Administration

"Good, but perhaps too simple"

What do you like best?

Look and feel seems to be fine in different devices

What do you dislike?

Simplicity regarding the features. May lack some features compared with other CRM suites

We are using SAP Digital CRM to review their features as SAP CRM consultants

SAP Digital CRM review by Administrator

"Very Good product for B2B and B2C Scenarios"

What do you like best?

User frenziedly and easy to customize. Roles based UI configurations

What do you dislike?

As part of standard less industry specific content

Leads, opportunities and complaints

Learning about SAP Digital CRM?

* We monitor all SAP Digital CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.