This is the most complete and affordable CRM solution I have yet found.
Buy this product. Give yourself the time and effort to understand it and set it up. You will thank me!!!!
I looked at salesforce: too many 3rd parties and $$. I looked at the little guys: variety of prices/ features, but incomplete or disorganized. I looked at building my own/sugar but I want to run my business not code all day. Then I found this. It ticked all the boxes and everything makes sense and works. It is awesome. I mean it is really awesome. There are so many features, and it is so affordable it is crazy.
1) Mass email means you will not need mail chimp any more. You can also track other marketing efforts. SAP has a huge ecosystem of other products to help with marketing when you are ready to grow in that direction.
2) There is a service module!!! You can have a service email generate tickets automatically.
3) The sales process/tracking is in-depth yet straight forward, and very well organized.
4) There are many extras like pre-organized user roles, good reporting, visit tracking, surveys, even a company chat that you can use to tag items to discuss with your team. It really is pretty impressive. This product will have no trouble taking your business to the next level. When you are ready to move up they have a "parent" product" called "hybris cloud for customer/ service for customer" that offers even more functionality like scheduling crews, telephone integration, generating quotes etc. the list is too long... the parent product is still cheaper than creating the same functionality on salesforce.
5) The support is great, very responsive and helpful, I was assigned a "success coach" he has been invaluable. A++
6) If you currently use SAP for ERP or if (like me) you plan to when you are big enough, you will love that Cloud for customer talks to everything else. - It is pretty exhausting (and it can be sloppy) to use different platforms for accounting, crm, marketing, HR, etc, etc, etc. One ecosystem = more time to focus on your business and less time spent on APIs or emailing different departments.
7) The mobile editions are great.
1) Give your self some time to set this up. Especially if you are migrating from another CRM without a dedicated service element. This product really forced us to treat sales and service separately (a very good thing once you do it). All service tickets and sales leads/opportunities are very organized and accessable from each customer profile/database. This allows sales and service to both see all the info for whoever you are working on. Once you set it up and you are used to it, it is very intuitive and organized and you will wonder how you ever used anything else.
2) It is crazy how hard it is to find this product! SAP marketing leaves alot to be desired. It was not easy to figure out the difference between this and all of their other CRM offerings. It was hard to find out about the features. There is very little non SAP info. (where are the bloggers?) SAP should pay and play in the world of digital marketing/ marketers if they want this to be the hit it should be!