SAP IQ

SAP IQ is an optimized RDBMS built for extreme-scale Big Data analytics and warehousing.

Work for SAP IQ?

Learning about SAP IQ?

SAP IQ Reviews

Ask SAP IQ a Question
Showing 3 SAP IQ reviews
SAP IQ review by Claire B.
Claire B.

"SAP"

What do you like best?

I have worked with SAP since the R-3 days and it is a very good system. It has it all, accounting, inventory, purchasing, ect.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I do not like about SAP. Very good system.

With the new Netweaver I can have a screenshot of my orders that are ready to go out, ALL my orders, it is very nice.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SAP IQ
SAP IQ review by User

"SAP IQ"

What do you like best?

I love the user friendly interface - it helped in a seamless transition we had from a prior project

What do you dislike?

It has to be a completely different product - it can't transfer date to another platform too well.

It was helping us with our data maintenance and was a great upgrade from its earlier versions

What Relational Databases solution do you use?

SAP IQ review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Great Accounting Software"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of maneuvering around the system i

What do you dislike?

I haven’t worked in SAP for very long but I haven’t found anything yet that I do not like. The system is great compared to the others I have worked with

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

We are using it for bender account management and AP

There are not enough reviews of SAP IQ for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Microsoft SQL Logo
Microsoft SQL
(1,181)
SQL Server 2017 brings the power of SQL Server to Windows, Linux and Docker containers for the first time ever, enabling developers to build intelligent applications using their preferred language and environment. Experience industry-leading performance, rest assured with innovative security features, transform your business with AI built-in, and deliver insights wherever your users are with mobile BI.
MySQL Logo
MySQL
MySQL is an open source database solution.
Oracle Database 12c Logo
Oracle Database 12c
Helps customers lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
PostgreSQL Logo
PostgreSQL
PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system.
SAP HANA Logo
SAP HANA
SAP HANA converges database and application platform capabilities in-memory to transform transactions, analytics, text analysis, predictive and spatial processing so businesses can operate in real-time.
Db2 Logo
Db2
IBM® Db2® is the database that offers enterprise-wide solutions handling high-volume workloads. It is optimized to deliver industry-leading performance while lowering costs.
SQLite Logo
SQLite
SQLite is a software library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine
MariaDB Logo
MariaDB
MariaDB is a high performance, open source database that helps the world's busiest websites deliver more content, faster.
Teradata Database Logo
Teradata Database
The Teradata Database easily and efficiently handles complex data requirements and simplifies management of the data warehouse environment.
SAP SQL Anywhere Logo
SAP SQL Anywhere
SAP SQL Anywhere SQL database management software keeps data synchronized with thousands of mobile devices or remote offices, so that all business users can access vital data – anytime, anywhere.

Learning about SAP IQ?

* We monitor all SAP IQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.