Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

SAP Jam Collaboration

3.7
(188 reviews)

Encourage and facilitate collaboration in the cloud – with our enterprise social network solution, SAP Jam.

Work for SAP Jam Collaboration?

Learning about SAP Jam?

SAP Jam Collaboration Reviews

Showing 197 SAP Jam reviews
SAP Jam review by Zareen T.
Zareen T.

"SAP for Project Management"

What do you like best?

I think it's really beneficial that there are so many transaction codes that are aimed towards finding different types of information, that is suitable for different roles. The different codes allows to display items in different formats which is really nice and ideal when it comes to progress report presentations. The excel export function is also really useful, it allows you to extract the exact information you need and then allows you to filter the information as needed.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were an option for a search button so we can search for a specific thing we need, rather than try many different transaction codes. Say I need to know how to get to how much money was invoiced by a specific vendor for a specific project. Rather than go hunting for that transaction code, if there was a search button to insert key words that would allow the user to find the code they need, it would make things much much easier. Also for some transactions, when filling our the different information it would be nice to have a pop up box explaining what would need to go in that box because as a new user you don't know what some of the information means.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really ideal for project managers for cost tracking.

I use SAP to keep track of project money; how much money is spent, where it is going, how much money is committed and left which makes it so easier to know where we are in the project and helps with cost tracking.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SAP Jam Collaboration
SAP Jam review by Pedro S.
Pedro S.

"control of the business in your hands"

What do you like best?

it a very complete software where you can manage a business because of the diversity it has in its different modules. It has a very detailed control of all the operations, from the most basic, such as the inventory, to the complicated means of payment of suppliers as well as the management of human resources. has a varied range of modules

What do you dislike?

because it is a very complete software, it makes it very complicated when emptying all the information to load the data in its different modules. one must walk through different screens to load an operation

Recommendations to others considering the product

Because it is a complete tool, they should be well advised when loading all the information for its operation. It is not very friendly, you must walk through multiple steps to load information. has a module for each business requirement

it has helped me to carry out the business in a detailed manner and with a good control of the inventories and payment of suppliers,

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

SAP Jam review by Daniel  R.
Daniel R.

"SAP Jam Collaboration"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite characteristics of the Jam Collaboration is the ability to add in all the different files needed to coordinate the filing of SAP transactions. I can simply share files, documents, and media files to keep everyone on my team on the same page and it's really helpful to collaborate on these files without having to migrate the data. I'm able to streamline results that optimize the collaboration speed between the different teams. I'm able to work with transition data and completing a task with the right people. It provides real-time data and it allows others to collaborate with them as well.

What do you dislike?

The worst part about the SAP Jam Collaboration is that the aesthetic appeal of the software is archaic and not helpful. I don't like how it can sometimes be challenging to collaborate with the needs of customers (externals).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be helpful to improve the business collaborate aesthetic appeal and ease of transitions between customers, partners, and agencies.

I"m using it to collaborate quickly on issues between different companies. The benefit is from transforming information into business value that enables cloud-based programming. There are so many benefits from using this software with a return of investment of 3 years to accelerate digital communication, and I like it for the ability to bring collaboration among my team and fellow workers.

SAP Jam review by Escarli C.
Escarli C.

"SAP Jam"

What do you like best?

I like this social network because I can know important information about the company, and I can also publish information of any kind. In the company we use it to know the different courses offered depending on the area in which you develop. It is a social network where you can interact with c

your co-workers as with any other.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to customize my profile a bit more and add color.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing to envy other social networks, use it and learn about the nocedades of your company.

I use it to know updated information about the company, also public news regarding our work area.

SAP Jam review by Raymundo J.
Raymundo J.

"Excellent data base"

What do you like best?

Its a very complete software, you need to know what to do there because it has a lot of functions, once you know the software its very helpful for your company because you have all the information there.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning it gets a bit hard to know what to do, you need to read and practice a lot to familiarize with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend you to read a lot of SAP, you can take a course or may be some videos to learn about SAP, then with your manager you will learn the things that he/she wants but at the beginning you should learn by yourself.

Im helping my manager creating purchase orders and some financial stuff, we have studied a lot of project management because we need those concepts in our area.

SAP Jam review by IRENE H.
IRENE H.

"excellent business platform for today's social networks."

What do you like best?

SAP JAM is implemented to be used in conjunction with the SuccessFactors Learning Solutions module for social collaboration as part of the learning approach. We really value social interaction, news, notifications and content management that promote internal communication and exchange of information. is a very useful collaboration tool for sales, service and marketing teams, We also love the possibility of creating specific team sites for each project and group sites for business units. The security is strong.

What do you dislike?

The notification sent when it is based on a buzz request is not so comfortable, every time there is a buzz, the platform ends creating an overwhelming number of notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and excellent to use for task management and reduce sales cycle times.

The software has proven to be useful in sales, human resources, marketing and even in social networks, the interaction with my colleagues and clients makes everything more direct and human. It's much better than traditional channels.

"SAP para Administrativo"

What do you like best?

Utilizar SAP en el trabajo de administración te facilita tener todos tus clientes ordenados, consultar todos sus datos en una misma pantalla, cualquier incidencia ocurrida, sus solicitudes ordenadas por fechas...etc. Ahorras muchisimo espacio en el despacho, eliminas el uso de papel, carpetas y demás utensilios de oficina. Los clientes al conocer que eres conocedor de todas sus demandas o de cualquier incidencia ocurrida durante la gestión de sus pedidos muestran una mayor confianza hacia tu empresa.

What do you dislike?

Trabajar con SAP es totalmente positivo, si tengo que destacar algo negativo sería si en algún momento el programa se bloquea por mantenimiento.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo encareciamente el uso de SAP para tener un mayor control de los clientes dentro de tu empresa.

Si tienes problema en encontrar algún cliente por algun medio físico, con SAP el problema esta solucionado. Es el mayor beneficio. Su rapidez.

SAP Jam review by Dustin J.
Dustin J.

"SAP the wave of the future"

What do you like best?

I love the functionality of its reporting tools and the ease of creating your own query reports for your own individual use. Also, every JE needs to be posted an attachment/backup, so this helps when our auditors come in to review a sample of our entries.

What do you dislike?

The main dislike is the amount of codes used to go into each function. Sometimes, I have to write down an number of them because they are pretty hard to memorize. It's the most user friendly when trying to setup cost centers/profit centers because it's a ten step process in adding them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If there was an owner's manual to maximize the many options available in SAP.

Were using SAP for our monthly reporting, which helps in closing out our books in a timely fashion. This helps facilitate a wider picture for our stakeholders in getting a better understanding our our company's performance.

"SAP"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use, Inventory control is a snap using this program. When people in other countries can view everything you've just entered, it seems very cool. Purchasing is also a snap and the closing out of P.O's is quick as well.

What do you dislike?

When entering line items, if you were to go past ten line items the system freaks out and you have to re-enter all of the information back in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely is worth at least giving a try, I thought it was easy as pie to use and wasn't hard to learn at all.

Inventory control and purchasing, we use both. One to keep a close eye on inventory of our units and the other for procurement of items.

SAP Jam review by Karen Rose M.
Karen Rose M.

"Collaboration make easy"

What do you like best?

I like the idea of being it a social networking wherein you can share and learn at the same time easily. Helpful that it can bridge gap between customers, partners, vendors, or suppliers. Being up to date, receiving updates from business and other groups for collaboration speeds up what is needed to be accomplished and resolved. It is a one-stop shop for business, also the free online courses or training is a plus.

What do you dislike?

So far, I can not think of any reason or feature that I do not like about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Emphasizing the accessibility and ease, this is recommended

As a consultant, being able to collaborate to make improvement with the business process.The benefit accessibility and ease.

"SAP"

What do you like best?

I like that you can find anything within SAP. If you understand the basics and can use Google for tcodes then you can find anything that you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

It takes a little while to understand how to use it. That is the same way with anything though. You have to learn the basics before you can move on to move advances things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like that everything that I will ever need to know is all in this one system. Once I have more experience with the system, I will be able to be more efficient for my self and that will also allow me to be beneficial to others.

I primarily work with AP and the GL. I am quickly able to do a search and find out if we have paid a specific invoice. Also, it is great that you can add lots of support when you are creating a journal entry. That way in the future, you can easily figure out why you created a specific entry.

SAP Jam review by Freddy O.
Freddy O.

"a hand that helps you"

What do you like best?

This is a very incredible tool, as it provides a safe and effective collaboration where you work, within your applications, in your corporate programs, mobile device, helps break down barriers between teams, collaborates in the elimination of information and incorporates social tools to any business process or commercial

What do you dislike?

I do not really care about anything or dislike anything at all about this tool, since it is very broad in terms of solving problems in the workplace

Recommendations to others considering the product

because it is a business collaboration platform that links data, people and processes to solve problems quickly and drive business results, and improve agility and accelerate decision making

the benefits are and I mention them, improve access to information with collaborations, optimize communication in the business, and best of all, connect people

SAP Jam review by Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.

"Good Impact to each department"

What do you like best?

Is easy to use, not so difficult to explain when giving training of each tab or action taken inside the program, easy to set new orders or actions to be taken for each department.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I must never like the way it takes to much to load or show several information or when you must need to set a printer with specifics parameters, and never gets the parameters the printer works with, and in many times SAP just logged me out of the session without notifying anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To users, take the time to get familiar with each tab, part, atcion of the interface you'll enjoy it, will make an easier job for you.

In the company we use to called it, GRN to register each product entry this was normally the faster process I followed with the SAP as user, and giving training for it.

"JAM Collboration"

What do you like best?

Polling

Familiar folder structure

Easy to setup

Alias option

Ability to invite users external to our network

Improved support by SAP

What do you dislike?

Users can see the pictures and logos for the site mixed in with training documents.

Although the group admin can set when notifications are sent , ultimately the user can override the group admin. We would prefer the group admin to have full control over how often user notifications are sent.

Also the names and other user attributes are pulled from Bizx however the mapping is not correct. Not all the fields from bizx map over correctly. SAP gave us a workaround but the assumption is that all fields in bizx should map over exactly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to other JAM users

We are linking our elearnings to the JAM portal.

We are also working using JAM for onboarding.

SAP Jam review by Ibukun L.
Ibukun L.

"My SAP jam review."

What do you like best?

I find SAP jam user friendly and this makes it very intuitive to use for me and rarely have I had any complaint from any of my colleagues,regarding SAP jam’s ease of use.In my over one year of use,SAP jam has never crashed and this makes it very reliable.

SAP jam makes it convenient to communicate with my colleagues via chat messages,while providing me with an option to create group chats.

What do you dislike?

Will be great if SAP jam can introduce a voip call functionality,which will make it easy to call my colleagues at work.

SAP jam is used in my organization for communication through instant messaging and for group meetings/discussions.

SAP Jam review by Danielle S.
Danielle S.

"Confusing and Time Comsuming "

What do you like best?

There isn’t a whole lot that i like about the program. It’s time consuming.

What do you dislike?

SAP can be very confusing for new users. Using this program has made my job that much more difficult and irritating. There’s also a lot of steps to do simple transactions. Once a part is received and scanned a billion times, it then has to be put away in a different program. This takes more time than just assigning a bin location.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Train as much as you can before actually using!!

Keeping track of parts is slightly easier using the program but so is losing parts. If a part isn’t put away after it’s received in, it becomes lost and there isn’t really any other way of finding it.

SAP Jam review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"SAP is the best finance and accounting software to use."

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily run cost reports, and check the status of payments by simply inputting codes into the search bar. It takes minimal steps to see results. It is also easy to release budgets.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that if you do not have the codes saved that are needed to do tasks, that you will then have a hard time remembering them. Some of the codes are lengthy and mixed with a combination of numbers and letters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using the finance aspect of this software, as it quickly answers any questions I have. I use it daily, and there never seems to be an issue with it.

I use SAP to quickly run cost reports. It solves problems figuring out where money hit and how it was paid out.

SAP Jam review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Integrated, centralized hub of info"

What do you like best?

Modular and easy to edit and change things. The wikis are helpful to keep the company completely connected and fill in the blanks for certain info.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a little slow to load or change around information

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once using, get in there and test out all of the features to really make the most of the product for your business. Ensure that wikis are set up for basic things from the beginning to save time later once everything is on the go.

Keeping the entire company completely connected and in the loop on important announcements. Wikis allow staff to post how-to's and other training information easily. Easy to use as everyone has their own profile and web of contacts.

SAP Jam review by User in Higher Education

"An interesting, useful system"

What do you like best?

I like that you can manage documents and content through this system so they can be accessed by all. SAP Jam is also helpful because it encourages communication within departments as well as across various teams throughout our organization. reduce training costs and solve problems quickly. improve cross-company communication and collaboration starting from the top with company announcements and messages.Create an internal community to guide employees through new processes and allowing members to ask questions and get expert responses.

What do you dislike?

Some have expressed that it's a bit cumbersome to have another system to login into outside of their other social networks/sites. Other than that, I do not have any dislikes about this software.

This system has helped with the improvement/centralization of knowledge management, as well as making training more streamlined.

SAP Jam review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Great for keeping track"

What do you like best?

I use SAP for my work to keep track of all my work hours, check stubs and earned leave. I like it because

it stores all your valuable information. Any change needing to be done is done fast. Whenever I request leave or I am out sick I simply enter it. It keeps very good track of your leave time.

It also keeps track of our assigned training.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like and its nor SAPs fault is that my leave and work time has to be approved by someone like a supervisor or manager. I understand this is only done for precaution to make sure people don't take advantage.

SAP makes sure we are up to date with our assigned training. It makes it easier for our for everyone

SAP Jam review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Experience with SAP Jam Social Collaboration"

What do you like best?

SAP Jam reduces learning costs, improves effectiveness, and increases employee engagement. Integration with SuccessFactors Learning and SAP Learning Solution allow users to search in-course directories and locate related social learning communities and content. Each community includes “work patterns” which are pre-built social processes for common activities around learning, onboarding, etc. Additionally, communities allow users to post content, create/share/view videos, share ideas, and find relevant experts.

What do you dislike?

Interphase and data management could be much better to provide easy user interaction

Specific organizations want different types of Collaboration Software. To understand well which one fits your needs, think of comparing various alternatives feature by feature an taking into consideration their terms and pricing. Similarly, you may get a quick idea of their general efficiency and customer feedback by checking our smart scoring system. The results are: SAP Jam (7.2) vs. Workhive (7.5) for overall quality and performance; SAP Jam (95%) vs. Workhive (100%) for user satisfaction rating. Examine their high and weaker points and see which software is a better choice for your company. A simple, practical tactic is to note down the strengths and weaknesses of both services side by side and find out which software is better.

SAP Jam review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Seamless"

What do you like best?

Easily comment, like, add a photo or video, discussion, task, whatever … it’s Twitter on steroids or perhaps more like Google+ but in a more accessible way. Jam truly is user focused; it removes the need for administrators and librarians to carry on the conversation.

What do you dislike?

Bi-lateral communication/connectivity between SharePoint and Jam

There is a connector available today, but it is one-way only. Videos

Similarly, videos are an important part of learning, sharing and communicating but there needs to be a better way to categorize and display the videos.

The Android and iOS apps are fantastic, and our team members who use these devices are in heaven. BlackBerry 10 and Windows apps are also a need though … and I suspect other large sized organizations will want apps for all device types.

One of the reasons we did decide to purchase Jam was to begin the process of consolidating some of our existing social tools – and of course to fully embrace the cloud/mobile experience that Jam does provide. The user experience within Jam is allowing us to achieve this stated goal

SAP Jam review by Aracelis u.
Aracelis u.

"Too cumbersome"

What do you like best?

allows companies to run different systems associated with the business, such as finance, sales, human resources

What do you dislike?

The processes to execute the actions are too cumbersome. one must walk through multiple windows to enter an operation

Recommendations to others considering the product

you need to be more friendly the screens and not have to be jumping from menu, this makes it more cumbersome / less friendly

Take better control of sales and finances. I take more detailed merchandise inventories

SAP Jam review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"The best options for teamwork"

What do you like best?

With SAP Jam Collaboration we have been able to reduce the time of communication between teams of work. All the different areas have real time access to all the information that is being implemented and will be implemented in the photo. We have access to what each team is developing.

What do you dislike?

The platform is a bit confusing at first until we begin to know where each thing is. I think this negative aspect could be filled with an easier to consult and more descriptive support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have not yet fully implemented SAP Jam so we can not make final conclusions yet, but so far it has simplified teamwork and shortened weekly meetings, leaving more time for project production time.

The main problem was communication between teams and all teams working on the same subject have real-time access to all the information related to the project.

SAP Jam review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"JAM Review "

What do you like best?

I like that it's private and that you can make smaller groups for within the business and have your own private groups within that. It helps for disseminating info internally. I like that it's user-friendly. It's easy to upload documents, spreadsheets, and presentations to it. It's quick, no lag in load time. It's an efficient way to communicate for the most part.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the overall look of it. I think it could be modernized a bit. I don't like the alerts for when someone mass updates... they are hard to understand and are often missed. I also feel like the overall navigation of the site can use work. It's not always easy to find what you need, if you don't already know exactly what you're looking for. Even then, it can be difficult sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make private groups to disseminate info. Make sure your colleagues know to check it often if you're going to utilize it for internal comms. it's a great tool if people actually use it to it's potential.

Internal comms and updating reports

SAP Jam review by Gerardo V.
Gerardo V.

"Kinda difficult to use at first"

What do you like best?

When you get used to it making you realize that it isnt that difficult when you do a purchase or sales order

What do you dislike?

when you need to use a new transaction at first its difficult to understand what you need to write in the blanks

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just have patience with the program, try searching on google for the different types of transactions and how do they work

purchase orders

Vendor/Supplying Plant

Material Managment

Inventory Managment

SAP Jam review by Velmurugan K.
Velmurugan K.

"SAP JAM"

What do you like best?

One of the best corporate social portals used. Have found it easy in collaborating with colleagues and friends at office environment.

Sharing project updates with core team as well as extended team is very easy

Reducing long mail chains and clogging others inbox is not there anymore when you actually collaborating using JAM

Getting updates from other corporate groups created by other business units and sharing our views is much more easier than a mail communication.

Facility Surveys, employee engagement survey, employee satisfaction Surveys, HR Business partner engaging survey, Fun activity surveys are made very easy also making the results published in same portal was also easy.

Receiving employee remarks on these results make them engaged with what company is going through.

Announcing organization structure changes as well is smoother through JAM as it is being very good communication portal.

This is a one stop shop for all company related information as well as notifications.

Payroll related FAQs are mentioned in JAM in our organization and which was being used by many employees. Tax submission timelines, Proof submission timelines are shared via JAM

What do you dislike?

Being a HRMS admin, linking data with JAM and success factors are sometimes failing for no reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would recommend the same

Social portal of company

Collaborating for business reasons.

Conducting survey

SAP Jam review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Simple and easy to use. "

What do you like best?

It's very simple and will check you for errors. Our management company uses this for all their properties. It does really well with checking your work. If you entered a document in already- it'll flag you and tell you that the document has been entered already to avoid duplicate payments. It hooks up to our scanner and documents are archived right away. I also use this to search for invoices and compare them to my statement. All the documents are saved and you can search for different costs incurred at your business with ease and simplicity. The program also tracks check numbers and posting dates so you know exactly when things are done- even when you aren't at corporate to see the checks getting cut. Overall, I have enjoyed using this product in the last year that I have used it.

What do you dislike?

We use this product to process invoices within the company. Sometimes it takes too long to load documents. Updates have been making it better though. Sometimes when I make errors, the screen freezes and I have to back out and start all over because I can't enter more data if they catch an error. I would like more support and guides. I've tried searching the web to figure things out and there's not much information regarding troubleshooting. I've never used another program like this before so I don't have too much to compare it with. These are just some of the little things that annoy me while using SAP Jam Collaboration. The program itself is great and I recommend it to others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and easy to use.

Allows corporate members to collaborate with all their properties they oversee. We mainly use SAP to process invoices within our hotel. We have a chain of command in which the invoices go through for approval so it helps keep everything in one place and in order. If there's an issue- the invoice gets rejected and pushed back down to where it came from to review for errors.

SAP Jam review by Administrator

"Utilizing Jam in small segments of our company"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Great UI experience for employees

What do you dislike?

No negatives. We are continuing to build business cases to roll out Jam to other areas of the organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a clear vision of how you want to use Jam and what business problems you are looking to solve as an organization. Jam can be almost anything you want it to be, so the vision must be clear.

Using to integrate with SF LMS to create collaborate learning groups for items. Also using to help onboard employees to the organization. New employees are added to a group, where they can connect with other new employees and find information/ask questions from HR

SAP Jam review by Chad P.
Chad P.

"Best delivery software"

What do you like best?

SAP Jam has probably the best UI I've ever used. It's so well designed that it makes it easier to use. The platform helped resolve issues and is capable of delivering results. It's also a nice software for social collaboration. It helped me build groups and keep constant connection with suppliers, business partners, vendors, and clients. Their security is top notch and trustworthy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it glitches if too many users on at once.

Sent notification when building on a buzz request isn't as comfortable since users would end up receiving too many at one time.

"Accounting Program"

What do you like best?

We can get work done with it, it is seeking to improve and become better

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly at all, constantly getting hit with errors and not sure what to do from there, it's confusing and I constantly wish to transfer and use a better program

Recommendations to others considering the product

please make it more user friendly with shortcuts and words as well, learning from what people are already familiar with and don't have them learn something completely new

when working with other user roles, it can be difficult to have requisitions proceed

SAP Jam review by User in Mining & Metals
User in Mining & Metals

"SAP User"

What do you like best?

I like that I can enter my information and use the inspection number to find it again. I also like that although something has been AP'ed through the system, I can still go back and open it up. It's not completely gone unless you delete it.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I don't like is that once you enter a value and press enter, it locks the line. I don't like having to go back and unlock it in order to edit the information.

I use SAP to enter values from test results and to send the information to the customer in a COA format.

"SAP Jam"

What do you like best?

I like SAP Jam because the company always puts good information and we can interact dynamically all employees. we can publish training and comment on others, we can also see promotions and benefits that the company publishes

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the publications are not updated in real time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

y sacar el mayor provecho"?

Use it to learn more about emoresa and get the most out of it

I use it to share job information and read news and news about the company.

SAP Jam review by Meagan M.
Meagan M.

"SAP"

What do you like best?

SAP is a rather antiquated system with a basic user interface, but I guess it's simplicity can be considered a plus.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there aren't as many features as other platforms I have used in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are better systems out there for collaborative communications and tracking. While SAP has built a reputation by being around for a long time, they have let their cutting edge fall by the wayside by not introducing a more "user-friendly" interface as the years have gone by.

We use SAP to communicate across our sites globally. It gets the job done, but is by no mean a "innovative" solution.

"SAP"

What do you like best?

very good business tool, I know that it has become key for the proper functioning of operations within the company.

What do you dislike?

sometimes, the tool is a bit slow and it hangs up, you have to check if it is the amount of information in the tool or are updating problems

Recommendations to others considering the product

Considering that the last update of the current year has not come out, you should take into consideration how heavy the tools are sometimes put.

the SAP tool helps me keep my financial information up to date, the benefit that the tool gives me is to avoid any complications at the time of a review by external people, so the information can be easy to manage

SAP Jam review by Ali A.
Ali A.

"SAP Jam Collaboration"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Not applicable, I don't have any thing to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Connect your customers, partners, and employees with key information and processes in the cloud – using SAP Jam Collaboration. This enterprise social collaboration software brings together everything (and everyone) you need to solve problems quickly and drive results. Expedite sales cycles, increase customer and employee engagement, reduce training costs, and more.

SAP Jam Collaboration for HR which treamlines HR business processes across the organization

SAP Jam review by Edward U.
Edward U.

"Amazing product"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the system makes it fool proof for anyone that is new to the system.

What do you dislike?

Coming from the program prior to SAP, it can take some getting used to, but the concept is exactly the same.

I was having an issue organizing files that were of highest priority. SAP came in and told me that I had to get my priorities of work in order before I touched anything else.

SAP Jam review by marianne l.
marianne l.

"good system"

What do you like best?

It's user friendly. It only took me less than a week to understand and to be flip in it. Really like how it mashes everything together so i don't have to use 10 software.

What do you dislike?

well were kind of only starting with sap (we've had it for like 4 months) so there is still a lots of bugs to fix

the collaboration of everything and everyone, the pay system is directly in contact with the manager, one system for all

SAP Jam review by Christopher J. K.
Christopher J. K.

"JAM"

What do you like best?

Jam is very easy to use and never crashes. It has a very simple interface that makes it simple to message co-workers or start a group chat.

What do you dislike?

It does not have a click-to-dial feature that let's you call contacts on demand. It would be useful to link with phone systems so this functionality would be available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add more features (click-to-dial, and video chat functionality)

Our company used JAM for instant messaging communication and group discussions/e-meetings

SAP Jam review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"SAP REVIEW"

What do you like best?

It was actually pretty great. I work for Home Depot Corporate and the auto population features were awesome. We have so many products and the SKUs auto populating made it easier to narrow down the issue.

What do you dislike?

Often times it was very very slow. Some of it had to do with the Company's intranet, but it lagged a bit on its own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Probably refresh the user interface. My company is now using Salesforce, and the interface is much more user friendly and slightly more modern. It's also quicker and more efficient.

It served as a wonderful database to locate and analyze customer complaints. This is how we reported to our vendors various issues with products and or appliances. It was a very accurate knowledge base for our business partners.

SAP Jam review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"This tool augments existing SAP functionality."

What do you like best?

I like that it provides me with a way to collaborate with coworkers in the SAP space so we can be more efficient with time, and it is cool to share photos and videos through SAP.

What do you dislike?

I think the tools associated with the photos and videos could be improved in terms of categorization and editing options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SAP Jam Collaboration is definitely a worthwhile program to invest in and spend the time implementing. This is especially true if your company already uses SAP.

We are working to create consulting and advisement projects for clients. We have realized the benefits of OLRT input collaboration with increased tricks and tools to beef up projects and improve efficiencies.

SAP Jam review by Connie W.
Connie W.

"Helpful but Old Interface"

What do you like best?

This product is straightforward to use and easy to teach others how to use it.

What do you dislike?

The interface seems very old and could be updated to look more modern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a quick and easy software to use for collaboration, I would recommend this one.

It is used to make collaboration easier amongst cross functional teams. We realized we need a software like this so working with teams across different functions could be easier and smoother.

SAP Jam review by frederic g.
frederic g.

"nice progrsmme"

What do you like best?

Vous pouvez créer et partager des objectifs de développement et de performance et trouver des connaissances et des experts partagés.

What do you dislike?

Recevez des recommandations personnalisées sur votre page d'accueil et des suggestions

for work

SAP Jam review by Andrew H.
Andrew H.

"More nuisance than benefit"

What do you like best?

This platform, which is required by my employers, is good for managing groups and communicating information, but comes with a lot of unnecessary notifications.

What do you dislike?

This platform is difficult to navigate and find useful information. It would do well to add more ease of access

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider other sites such as SharePoint before committing to SAP Jam

Our business is realizing the benefits of open communication and file sharing through SAP Jam

SAP Jam review by User

"A great way to bring social into companies"

What do you like best?

I like their social features, to be able to create groups, comment, like post. It's a great way to connect with people and groups in a large organization.

What do you dislike?

it's still feels short about other social tools, like having emojis. The color of the interface (gray) and background, they need like more color on the uer interface, maybe use some direct and light languaje towards the user.(maybe this is the way it is installed in my company)

Connect to other people in the organization, engage employees into using the paltform (we make contest on likes in a post). i have been able to connect to people in other affiliates.

SAP Jam review by User

"MI REVISON DE SAP COLLABORATION SOLO PARA ADMINISTRATIVOS"

What do you like best?

CON ESTE SISTEMA SE PUEDE ELEBORAR PRESUPUESTOS, RELACIONES, ADMISIONES, MODIFICACIONES ENTRE OTRAS COSAS PARA LA CUAL SE PUEDE AGILIZAR LAS FUNCIONES EN EL AREA DE ATENCION AL CLIENTE

What do you dislike?

POR LOS MOMENTOS NO ME GUSTA CUANDO EL SISTEMA NO ME QUIERE EXPORTAR LAS RELACIONES O REPORTES EN EL CASO DE ESTADOS DE CUENTA DE PACIENTES

Recommendations to others considering the product

EL PROGRAMA DEBEN DE PONERLO CON MAS OPCIONES COMO NOTAS O OBSERVACIONES PARA QUE LOS USUARIOS NUEVOS TENGAN LA POSIBILIDAD DE ENTER CON MAS FACILIDAD Y RAPIDES

RESUELVE LOS PROBLEMAS COMERCIALES EN EL ASPECTO DE LAS DEUDAS QUE TIENEN LOS PACIENTES Y CON ESTO LA CLINICA TIENE EL BENEFICIO DE NO POSEER DEUDORES ACTIVOS

SAP Jam review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"SAP logistics review"

What do you like best?

It is overall a very user friendly program that flows well and once you practice with it, it is very simple to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the operations will give an error message, but do not give details on the exact nature of the error, and it is hard to figure out where you went wrong.

We use it for all of our sales logistics needs (sales and purchase orders, sales invoices, supplier invoices, forwarder invoices). It makes our sales processes flow smoothly.

SAP Jam review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"SAP Collaboration Review"

What do you like best?

The software is a complete package with many functions and features. It has helped tremendously with inventory control processes. Supply Chain teams found this to help them save time and also get more accurate information.

What do you dislike?

With so much information, it takes some time to learn and understand it all. Can be frustrating because the learning period is quite intense. You can customize the software to your business needs, so takes time to get it all set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It offers many features and functions, but it takes time to learn all the aspects of the software. Be patient.

It has helped with the inventory process, keeping more accurate inventory levels to help control future buying.

SAP Jam review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"An Old, but Reliable Application for Tickets"

What do you like best?

The application provides an all in one location to locate customers, tag incidents, as well as create problem tickets in relation to the customers.

What do you dislike?

As I mentioned in the title, the software itself is definitely a little dated and has some quirks here and there, but overall is a good product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you absolutely have to use this program, it'll work for you, but I may recommend other options first.

I'm solving issues with insulin pumps of diabetic patients, allowing for the tracking and monitoring of the progress of our customers and how they understand to better use the pump.

SAP Jam review by Amgad S.
Amgad S.

"SAP"

What do you like best?

this is to connect sap and any other app manly with salesforce or without using languages and also multi currency

What do you dislike?

not to have a dummy screen or a screen with a lot of features that can not be used by users so the are upset with many features and

Learning about SAP Jam Collaboration?

* We monitor all SAP Jam Collaboration reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.