SAP FieldGlass

SAP FieldGlass is a provider for services procurement and external workforce management.

Work for SAP FieldGlass?

Learning about SAP FieldGlass?

SAP FieldGlass Reviews

Showing 6 SAP FieldGlass reviews
SAP FieldGlass review by <span>Jon I.</span>
Jon I.

Excellent VMS

What do you like best?

The user interface is something that I like most over other VMS'. It is easy to locate a requisition and submit candidates without a bunch of unnecessary steps. All the important information is laid out cleanly and doesn't seem cluttered.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints for the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GO for it, it is a great product and all agencies utilizing it to submit candidates for requisitions will be happy.

Locating a job posting and uploading candidates is a breeze; it makes proposing a candidate to a client very simple as opposed to other VMS'

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SAP FieldGlass
SAP FieldGlass review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

SAP is pretty user friendly

What do you like best?

It makes the process pretty simple as far as seeing available job openings to submitting the candidate and then watching the process from there.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to click back a lot or not being able to have multiple screens open in Fieldglass. Sometimes I have to do a lot of flipping around and also sometimes SAP Fieldglass changes the order of the jobs when normally I have them sorted by category, I notice if I look at the jobs multiple times it eventually mixes up the jobs and they're not sorted anymore and I have to log out and log back in. So, there are minor things that can still be updated or tweaked.

We are able to submit our candidates for hire within SAP Fieldglass and hopefully get them hired and in turn make placements, then we are able to complete the on boarding process and monitor our employees during their contract.

What Vendor Management solution do you use?

SAP FieldGlass review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

FieldGlass sets itself like many other portals out there

What do you like best?

The various tasks able to be performed via FG. Work order tracking, posting communication, searching requisitions, sending notifications

What do you dislike?

The complicated process sometimes to send in a candidate and to edit a profile

Recommendations to others considering the product

FG can do a lot with clients who interface with PMO's. It provides a comprehensive communication platform for clients to work with and have a good control of vendors. It is not the most friendly-user site, however, does its overall job within a business

FG allow client and customer interaction (staffing purposes) from beginning to end process. It sends convenient notices via email when messages are being posted and keeps you in the loop with every action/step taken.

SAP FieldGlass review by <span>Marc V.</span>
Marc V.

Great cloud solution for complete vendor management

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ability to configure product easily.

What do you dislike?

The amount of bugs following major releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a consulting firm to blueprint and to configure the product. Fieldglass PMs are not the best.

We were trying to simplify the number of external systems we had that manage external workforce. We also tried to automate onboarding of workers automatically.

SAP FieldGlass review by <span>Monica C.</span>
Monica C.

FieldGlass review

What do you like best?

I can submit candidates easily - tracks their progress through the interviews well

What do you dislike?

I would like to see how many total candidates have been submitted by other agencies

A centralized application portal

SAP FieldGlass review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

Fieldglass!

What do you like best?

Accessibility

Adaptability

Control of documents

What do you dislike?

Could be easier to navigate

Report production

Customer relationship and communication

Learning about SAP FieldGlass?

* We monitor all SAP FieldGlass reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.