SAP SuccessFactors

SAP SuccessFactors

SAP SuccessFactors helps organizations align strategy with objectives & manage people performance to ensure execution & results. Execution is the difference.

Work for SAP SuccessFactors?

Learning about SAP SuccessFactors?

SAP SuccessFactors Reviews

Ask SAP SuccessFactors a Question
Showing 204 SAP SuccessFactors reviews
SAP SuccessFactors review by <span>Madison H.</span>
Madison H.

"SuccessFactors User"

What do you like best?

I like how I am able to see who all works within the company and organize my goals and successes within it. I like how this is easy for HR to review and see what is going on in the company including new hires and open areas.

What do you dislike?

I don't think the user interface is very friendly, then again, this might be due to personalization for Belk. It's is confusing and very basic. I feel like the tiles and organization could be better to make the transfer to different services in the program easier to work through.

This helps to keep track of goals within the company and how they align with the overall business goals. It's easy to see how people move and work. It allows HR to see who is meeting their goals and who may need more support which allows HR to move people across the company accordingly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SAP SuccessFactors
SAP SuccessFactors review by <span>Sagnik M.</span>
Sagnik M.

"One of the best cloud-based HR solution"

What do you like best?

SAP has always focused on coupling all different modules into a single suite and that is why they are popular. It is the same with SuccessFactors - a suite capable of handling all the major HR solutions starting from management of employee master data to performance reviews. SuccessFactors is huge with so many things combined to one single suite. The best thing would obviously be the integration of so many different things in a single suite.

What do you dislike?

Often the best part about a suite looks bad at times. Although it is vital, the suite is huge (as I said earlier) making it a bit complex at times. So it will take some time to understand all things which is carefully displayed based on role based permissions. Other than that, some custom developments are hard to beautify which I think SAP will take care in the upcomimg releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a very few suites in the market for an overall integrated HR solutions. SuccessFactors by SAP is no doubt the best among them as it is very tightly coupled with all the necessary functionalities and many more to come.

At present, I'm taking care of the Performance and Goals Management (PM GM). There are plenty of benefits to say the least. In PM GM, there is a lot of scope which includes streamlining the entire appraisal process. Custom categories, goal definition, group goals, cascading the employee goals to achieve the manager's goal, ratings, automated 360 reviews are some of the benefits that I can point out. There are a lot more though.

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

SAP SuccessFactors review by <span>Christina C.</span>
Christina C.

"Excellent Potential"

What do you like best?

We are still in the early adoption stage of this program. I believe my frustration is likely at the internal powers that be vs the program. I am anxiously awaiting the reporting functionality to be fully released by my organization. I believe that is where I will see the most useful change specific to my job role.

What do you dislike?

Ugggg, the job requisitions dashboard is great....... until you try to quickly see where the candidate is in the process. That is many clicks of frustration, but the reward is great and useful information. Nice on a small scale, terrible on a large scale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm still evaluating.

This remains to be see as we are in the early adoption faze.

SAP SuccessFactors review by Administrator

"Expensive but extensive program"

What do you like best?

The program has a lot of features and capabilities that gives you a lot of information. It had platforms that can make your job in the HR department so much easier. We currently use the Recruiting and Learning Management System modules. And recently the Performance Management module.

What do you dislike?

So far everything is ok and running smoothly, the only drawback is the pricing. Since it is such a sophisticated system, it can be pricey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Costly but worth it if you have a high volume of positions to fill and you need help in manging all the candidates applying to those vacancies.

We currently use SuccessFactors for recruiting and training. The recruiting platform is great. Simple and smooth flow with the applicants and interview process. The Learning Management System is complicated in the creating of the training material (creating the training video and tests or at least the uploading). The administration, assigning of trainings, and reports are quite simple.

Our company is currently starting to utilize the Performance Management platform.

SAP SuccessFactors review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Not the best, but not the worst"

What do you like best?

I like that SuccessFactors is fairly simple to use. It is an online platform that allows multiple users to control requisitions and get updates on the process.

What do you dislike?

It is not very intuitive. For example, if you are searching for a candidate, you cannot hit enter you must click search. If you hit the back button, it makes you start all over again. I wish we could've chosen a different platform. It is terrible that a manager cannot move the candidate forward in the process. There is no integrated CRM tool that makes tracking the status easy. It is clunky and not very user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it. The price is great, but remember that you get what you pay for.

We were trying to upgrade from an outdated system. It is nice to be able to have all of our requisitions in one place and it makes it easier to see what is going on.

SAP SuccessFactors review by User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Great Experience with SAP SuccessFactors"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Single sign-on for our organization. Lots of options and integration. I also like the ability to view jobs easily. As employees, we can log in at any time and view all of the available hourly and salaried positions throughout the entire company. There are many features involved in the employee experience. I can view reports that are specific to my position, apply for other jobs and even express interest in new opportunities. One thing that is really neat with the way our company uses SAP SuccessFactors is the ability to use one's profile to gain access to new teams or opportunities to work on special projects. By entering our specific skills and providing information about things in which we're interested, some leaders may use the information to contact us about these opportunities.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I really don't like the LMS. Compared to other learning tools, it can seem outdated or stilted at times. I do, however, like the notifications that I receive when a new learning assignment is available for completion. This allows me to log in and take the course without much delay.

Employee learning through LMS. Employee profiles to list experience and career goals. In my role, I find that it makes me more connected to others in the company. I can see other employees' profiles, and I use the built-in company directory quite often. I know that we have also used this software solve a number of other issues related to employee on-boarding, job postings, succession planning, training, compensation tracking and more.

Learn more about SAP SuccessFactors

SAP SuccessFactors Videos

Learning about SAP SuccessFactors?

* We monitor all SAP SuccessFactors reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.