Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Sapling

4.7
(54 reviews)

Sapling enables companies to provide a simple, intuitive and consistent employee onboarding experience.

Work for Sapling?

Learning about Sapling?

Sapling Reviews

Ask Sapling a Question
Showing 69 Sapling reviews
Sapling review by Nikki H.
Nikki H.

"Best on boarding experience I've ever had!"

What do you like best?

It was fantastic to be able to click on an email link, easily set a password, and be immediately connected to my team, my profile, and tasks that need to be completed. It was intuitive and I did not have to dig deeper into what needed my attention next-it was all spelled out for me! I also really liked the easy to use tabs, for quick navigation at different levels of use (from high level to more specific).

What do you dislike?

Being early in my use of Sapling, the only thing I do not like is the chat window that is open on the right, with a Sapling team member. I did eventually figure out how to close it, though it could have just had an "x" without further steps (it was blocking my entire right panel and was quite annoying).

I am unaware of business issues being solved by using Sapling, I am a new employee who had an excellent experience with on boarding, so I imagine the benefit is seen with on boarding large numbers of people at once!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sapling
Sapling review by Carlos R.
Carlos R.

"Sapling makes on boarding simple and easy."

What do you like best?

I thought it was very straight forward and easy to use. I am currently going through on boarding and so far I have been able to get my profile setup quickly. Navigating through the tabs is seamless and it makes it easy to communicate with your team. It was nice to see a brief history of your company upon the initial login.

What do you dislike?

There were a few times when I was trying to scroll down the page and noticed that it would jump to the bottom of the page. I had to readjust the side bar so that it wasn't too far down or too far up to stay on the area of the page I was trying to look at.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have all the necessary information ready so that you can get through creating your profile faster.

Sapling is helping make on boarding a seamless process. It has a user friendly interface that guides you from the moment you login to having your profile ready.

What Core HR solution do you use?

Sapling review by Demakis J.
Demakis J.

"Sapling Is Worth The Hype"

What do you like best?

The ability to contact and communicate with my colleagues and management makes problem solving in and out of the work space very convenient. Also, the user interface is very friendly and easy to use to find where things are and how to use them. There are many features that make this follow if you are not a tech savvy person. As a user and employee the fact that this program is free is exceptional. I'm pretty sure the company has to pay some kind of fee but the fact we as employees and average users do not is great and well appreciated.

What do you dislike?

Not sure about other companies but the initial sign up process was a little convoluted in terms of the amount of paperwork done online and the various places/links to go to fill those said documents were.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your information ready and at hand and ready. I think having documents available on the website or ready to print would be easier and more convenient. Also, this may be premature but I have not found any information about a Sapling App, or if there is one where I could find it on the site. Information on this does not seem easily accessible.

At the moment I have no problems with business thus far, but benefits being able to communicate with my team avoiding issues and maintaining communication which is key. Also it shows the links and business models of the companies that gives you a nice introduction to the company and people you are working for.

Sapling review by Matthew Earl S.
Matthew Earl S.

"Quick & Concise"

What do you like best?

It is easy to connect with colleagues and also includes some personal aspects, like sports teams, which help to break the ice at a new company. It would be interesting to see how far the personal attributes could be continued to make the application slightly more casual when desired though this would sacrifice professionalism of course. But it's great!

What do you dislike?

I didn't like how many things I had to fill out all at once, especially since it isn't very optimized for a mobile user. I think that if it were to be optimized for the mobile user it would be a highly beneficial application for office uses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very useful for inter team communication. Also useful for on boarding in that all of the required documents and tasks are plainly set before you to effectively on-board with minimal friction between the new hire and the rest of the team.

Inter team communications is very beneficial with Sapling because all of us are connected in one place.

Sapling review by Milan E.
Milan E.

"It was simpler than anything I've ever used for onboarding"

What do you like best?

The entire process felt simpler and quicker than it did using paper and pencil (like with most jobs I've had in the past). It was also easier and faster than any other programs I've used. I normally don't care for the plethora of questions and information required to enter and re-enter in the onboarding process for a new job. I'm just glad it was so much faster here.

What do you dislike?

At first, I was sure what to do. And since I was afraid to click 'sign document' for any part (because I didn't want to sign what I didn't have a chance to fill out), I tried looking around for a minute, trying to figure out if there were any other options (like entering the information before signing). When I went ahead and clicked the 'sign document' link, I realized that was the way to do all that, and then everything became easy.

Onboarding is handled with Sapling. Efficiency is the greatest benefit here.

Sapling review by Jesse B.
Jesse B.

"User Friendly Onboarding Like None Other"

What do you like best?

This was the most seamless and helpful onboarding experience I've ever had leading up to Day 1 at a new company. I really appreciate how I was able to preemptively sign important forms and see the profiles of my teammates before I walk into orientation on my first day. I feel much more prepared to meet my coworkers face to face and that "first day at work" anxiety has been significantly reduced for me.

What do you dislike?

I have two extremely small nitpicks related to the profile section. Firstly, the space where we input our linkedin profile url could be more functional I feel. Instead of having a static web address on the page why not make it a hyperlink? Secondly, I'd like to see a preview option for profile photos. I uploaded and saved mine only to discover it was actually blurry once I completed the initial walkthrough and went back to my profile. An alternative photo was necessary but a preview profile/photo would have allow me to discover that in the moment rather than later on.

My company is using Sapling to streamline the onboarding process. Before stepping into the offices on Day One I feel like I've already been able to familiarize myself with my teammates, sign essential paperwork, and work on my new hire checklist. Love it!

Sapling review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Excellence and Grace"

What do you like best?

I like the flow of Sapling. Everything feels straightforward. There's no downtime when you're scratching your head saying, "where do I click to add my photo." Very well done typography.

What do you dislike?

There was a misspelling that I sent to the rep I was chatting with. The talk box to chat in is kind of massive and imposing. Also, there's no "x" to cancel it out for a few seconds or unless you scroll your mouse over it. Nothing major. Also, the character minimum during creating a password says 8 characters at least. That's not true you need a capitalized letter and a symbol from what I recall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this product. It's fast, efficient and safe.

The complicated process of onboarding new staff members. The paperwork that's tedious and wasteful. The time saving is great and I was sent everything via email.

Sapling review by Samuel K.
Samuel K.

"Awesome and efficient onboarding process"

What do you like best?

I wish I knew about this at my old company; would have saved my team and our new employees so much time. It's great for a new hire to be able to complete all the onboarding paperwork digitally and ahead of start date so you can hit the ground running when you join.

What do you dislike?

It looks like I have to write 40 characters so I would say that I dislike this requirement when I don't have any negative feedback to give.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using this platform would be a huge time saver for any company and greatly improve the onboarding experience for new employees. It helps new employees feel much more connected to their new organization and builds excitement ahead of their start date in addition to getting a lot of the first week admin out of the way. The platform does this without using existing internal resources as it capitalizes on automations and removes redundancy.

As a customer I see huge potential for this platform and can't wait to use it to help onboard my new team members. It's efficient, easy to use and helps get new employees familiar with their new organization and a little insight into their team ahead of starting.

Sapling review by Nathalie M.
Nathalie M.

"Expeditious process"

What do you like best?

The setup process was extremely fast, simple, and intuitive. Followed the flow, and was able to complete my profile in just a few minutes, from start to finish.

What do you dislike?

Pages were a bit slow to load once I had completed a specific section, to the point that I thought I wasn't clicking on the next button properly, but that's the main downside, then the tool is doing pretty well!

Create a centralized repository for our growing company, that gives new and current employees quick access to not just their teams but org charts of the organization. You quickly realize the benefits of a tool like this when you didn't previously have access to that kind of information.

Sapling review by User

"Clean, Neat, and Straight-forward"

What do you like best?

All the information are organized in a very intuitive way and are not crowded over the screen. Also, the workflow is very clean and straight-forward to follow; mostly no confusion. Another plus is that users get to move among tabs if they have their own workflow to be efficient. All that, it is a very efficient on-boarding tool to help both HR and the new-hires.

What do you dislike?

First of all, it may make people more comfortable how all the data are store and managed to ensure the privacy and safety. Say, and disclaimer what protection is in place to protect users ' data.

Second, while user may jump around tabs by their own order. It would be helpful if there is an indicator of progress, say, percentage of completeness on each tab, so that users know how far they are in the progress.

It makes the on-boarding process extremely streamlined and productively without too much HR involved directly. It also helps the new-hires start to learn more the company as well as the company learn them before the first day.

Sapling review by aliyah r.
aliyah r.

"Simple, easy and quick."

What do you like best?

It's extremely easy to navigate and find things. It's informative, simple and easy to update your profile and complete your tasks and documents.

What do you dislike?

At times, it's a little difficult to see the spaces you're able to type in. For example, if you were trying to edit your profile and you click the editing button, the background color of spaces where you're able to write in is the same as the page itself. I had a little trouble finding the spaces to write in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for companies with an abundance of employees.

N/A as this is my first day of work, but I'm sure it helps solve many issues.

Sapling review by Jonathan W.
Jonathan W.

"Onboarding and More, Like None Other"

What do you like best?

Sapling originally attracted my attention because of their onboarding experience. If you are looking for an easy way to take your employee experience up a notch or two, there are no other products in the market like it. With Sapling, I have been able to easily implement an employee buddy program, eliminate paper checklists for onboarding tasks and activities, and collaborate with IT, IS, and Ops to ensure that new employees have all the resources needed to ensure success from day one. I also really enjoy the employee directory feature, where you can toggle between a list of employees and an org chart view. There are also lots of integrations with various ATS and collaboration tools, including Slack and Lever. Sapling's team is also very responsive to customer feedback, and continues to implement new features that add functionality and enhance the user experience.

What do you dislike?

A feature that does not currently exist within Sapling is a main dashboard to manage all employees and bulk edit information. There is a dashboard to manage onboarding and offboarding, which displays all the critical information needed like title, start date, etc.. Sapling's support team is very responsive and helps me make bulk changes to employee data, but for people who are more DIY like myself building an employee dashboard with bulk edit functionality would be helpful.

Through using Sapling, my office has been able to automate onboarding, track progress of employees, and identify areas where a manager or employee may need more support. Sapling also helps employees get to know each other, and has reporting functionality so we can quickly run custom reports on employee information.

Sapling review by Lex J.
Lex J.

"Intuitive & User Friendly"

What do you like best?

Having never used a service like Sapling, I was deeply pleased by the ease of use of the platform, and even more pleased by the knowledge that I wouldn't have to worry about completing paperwork as I get settled in at a new job. Companies would greatly benefit from implementing Sapling for on-boarding procedures.

What do you dislike?

I don't recall having any issues that would warrant disliking the platform.

Sapling allowed access to on-boarding info from home before starting the process, as well as allowed the convenience of completing paperwork prior to day one, which allows for more information and immersion into the role.

Sapling review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Best Onboarding Experience - Ever!"

What do you like best?

I loved how much I was able to accomplish through the online portal - from paperwork to seeing who my team members are! It was easy to save things and do it when I had time.

What do you dislike?

In the very beginning when I was just exploring Sapling, I couldn't figure out how to X out of the chat window with a member of the Sapling team. It wasn't intuitive and took a few clicks before I found a button to close/minimize that side-bar.

I don't have any business problems being solved as I'm a new employee - but in the role, I love how much I've been able to do as part of my onboarding. It's really great to see the tasks assigned to me, pictures of the people I'm working with, and more.

Sapling review by Amaya J.
Amaya J.

"Great Onboarding Tool!"

What do you like best?

Sapling was an easy to use tool and I was able to create my own profile and see my coworkers profiles before I even joined the team! This was a great feature because many times you don't have any access to that information until your first day

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that I couldn't print out my W4 form and that was a little complicated for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would add a print feature

Sapling is used by my company to onboard new employees. I had not used it before and it is a more personalized experience which is something that is lacking on most onboarding experiences

Sapling review by Francisco E.
Francisco E.

"Sapling offered me a great on boarding experience!"

What do you like best?

I am starting a role at a company that uses Sapling for on boarding. I am happy to say that the app is easy to use and straightforward. It gives you a great sense of tasks and activities left on your on boarding checklist.

What do you dislike?

I cannot really thing of anything I dislike. Maybe one area would be to be more compatible with Safari. I opened it on Safari and was note getting the best performance.

The company that hired me is using the service for on boarding, and I think it works well!

Sapling review by User

"Amazing interface and ease of use!"

What do you like best?

I really love the contextual menus and how easy it is to onboard. It almost has a really clean smartphone (Android/iOS) design that makes it really visually engaging and satisfying when I complete tasks. Really easy at a glance to see what needs to be completed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the chat feature can be a bit overbearing even when you are not using it, but it's not that big of a deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sapling has definitely got the ease of use down, and for a lot of people (especially those who have never used technology for onboarding), that is a really big deal!

I am using this to onboard into a company so it's been helpful in that regard. It's made the transition to my new job really seamless!

Sapling review by Aminah V.
Aminah V.

"Incredible"

What do you like best?

I was actually very pleasantly surprised with my experience with Sapling. I've went through the on-boarding process at 3 other companies and none of them were this smooth. I liked the efficiency, the organization, how I could see my team beforehand and the ease of use.

What do you dislike?

There was honestly nothing I disliked, I think the tool is amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Possibly a chat function to communicate with more of the team members.

The business problem is HR organization , efficiency and time. Sapling touches on all of these problems.

Sapling review by Internal Consultant in Retail
Internal Consultant in Retail

"The convinces of sapling"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to be able to communicate and to just do it from home then having to go all over the place to be able to get documents through and to be able to check information. It’s like a portable agenda, but at the same time a great way to have all the information in a organized manner. It’s all in one click, at your convenience.

What do you dislike?

It’s a little hard to figure out at first, but only because it works best with specific browsers. Once you start using it with the proper browser it’s honestly really easy to use.

It’s giving me the abilities to keep myself organized and being able to have all required documentation in at the right times.

Sapling review by thomas k.
thomas k.

"No problems, and that's good!"

What do you like best?

I think this was the fastest onboarding I've ever encountered, and I have been through dozens. Screens followed logically, no doubts or questions. Everything I would have received at an onsite orientation.

What do you dislike?

First, I was irritated to get a web link instead of a live orientation. (Then I realized a live orientation usually takes all morning.) I really don't have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My experience was positive. If I needed an onboarding solution, I would certainly look at Sapling.

speedy, concise, complete

"Intuitive & helpful!"

What do you like best?

This system is super intuitive to use as a new employee. There are several things I wouldn't have thought to do that the system reminded me to do (via our talent management folks).

What do you dislike?

This has nothing to do with Sapling itself, but I definitely somehow lost track of using sapling in the shuffle of starting a new job - until now (been at the new role about a week), and it's so helpful! Just wish I knew how important/useful the tool was earlier!

Recommendations to others considering the product

use this and make sure you tell new hires how helpful it is! emphasize using!

There are many areas to update as a new employee at UCSF, and being assigned tasks in Sapling helps me navigate this process SO much.

Sapling review by Bríd B.
Bríd B.

"Smooth, quick and easy on boarding process "

What do you like best?

Sapling is the best on boarding system I have used. It was much clearer and easier than sending several emails back and forth, and meant that I won't have to spend my first day filling out forms. I liked the step by step process and the ease of working through each step.

What do you dislike?

I would have preferred to be easily able to save and come back to a step, or to skip a step and come back to it later.

N/A

Sapling review by Yee Man K.
Yee Man K.

"Easy and comfortable, just a bit flaw "

What do you like best?

generally comfortable UI! The system is cool and going smooth when network is smooth , with various functions available, I find my on-boarding experience fun and interesting

What do you dislike?

yet lots of unexpected bucks occurring, maybe my Mac and Sapling have not found how to like each other yet haah there is an error on NO RESPOND clicking on the 'sign' button

smoother on-boarding experience for new hires, initiate good first impression towards company

Sapling review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"Smooth and Simple"

What do you like best?

Most all info was presented clearly and logically, but the best part, in retrospect, was that once the initial sign-ins were complete, I got to get an immediate and quick preview about the other members of my team. This is invaluable to me as I get ready to begin!

What do you dislike?

Only one minor annoyance: the chat window for help from sapling obscured some of the page info, and could not be set aside for a minute -- it could only be dismissed to see the obscured content.

It made my onboarding simple and clear, and brought me straightaway into information about the company and my colleagues as I was joining.

Sapling review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Seamless and attractive onboarding experience"

What do you like best?

The UI of Sapling is awesome. Straightforward; easy to use; easy to navigate. I was able to touch on the multiple points of my onboarding process efficently.

What do you dislike?

While using Sapling I didn't encounter anything I took a particular dislike to.

Sapling afforded me the ability to familiarize myself with my new team, position, and company. The onboarding process can be a challenge for many companies, with new hires feeling lost and overlooked. Sapling ensures that the transition into a new position can be comfortable and introduces the team to the new members in a social way while HR is able to touch on necessary points and documents as needed.

Sapling review by Kiom M.
Kiom M.

"Awesome Interface!"

What do you like best?

This is my very first time using the Sapling process and I think it's great! It was easy to follow and the guides along the way let you know when sections have been completed so you don't have to wonder if anything is missing. It's a very comprehensive system for a job that I know will become my career so this feeds into one of the many reasons why I know this company is a fit. The technology is progressive and efficient. Very forward-thinking like Compass.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, so far. It's my first use so all is well.

Compass utilizes this as part of the New Hire and Onboarding process.

Sapling review by User

"It's ok, does the job, nice and minimalist, needs a bit of work though"

What do you like best?

Works, decent UI, nice and minimalist, does the job. The logo looks like the Standard Charted one, which, as a Liverpool fan, amuses me.

What do you dislike?

Could be snappier, the loading icon is in the top right which is a bit out of the way, leading to some users hitting buttons over and over (user impatience). Either place the icon more in the user's LOS or make selections inactive.

Could do with some more features. Unsure what.

When you select an office then view a person's profile, and go back, it should remember what you selected :/ :(

Company Tree, holiday request, seeing people joining and when people are off is very useful.

Sapling review by Melanie R.
Melanie R.

"Quick, Clean and Easy to Navigate"

What do you like best?

Easy to follow and navigate. Clean and simple format. As a new team member I liked being able to "meet my team" before my first day on the job! The functionality seemed easy to input and edit information.

What do you dislike?

The text was a little light, at least on my monitor. That is basically it so far.

New team member on boarding. Allows for important information to be shared.

Sapling review by Sterling J.
Sterling J.

"Effective, easy, enjoyable experience!"

What do you like best?

Tasks are clearly findable and easily doable. I can sort by which onboarding tasks are complete, incomplete and overdue. I've never had such an easy onboarding experience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I have experienced so far would make me think this product needs work. It's ready for primetime.

I'm trying to get up to speed quickly with my new company and make sure I hit the ground running.

Sapling review by Edward L.
Edward L.

"Interesting way to get all on boarding paperwork done in one place"

What do you like best?

Convenient way to be able to go back to look at paperwork to re-read documents of interest as needed without shuffling through piles of paper.

What do you dislike?

It was a little confusing that I was supposed to upload my driver license and ss card pictures. While it had said to do so in the accompanying email, it was not specific in the program. It would have been better to say, "upload driver license here" instead of just "upload" Also, did not like the upfront video. It did not provide any specific needed information, was long and did not respect my time.

I am an applicant, not an employer

Sapling review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best onboarding experience ever."

What do you like best?

The sheer fact that there is an application to help organise all the onboard requirements for a company is brilliant. I haven't experienced such an easy onboarding process in my life.

What do you dislike?

Sorry I know there is always room for improvement, but I really can't think of anything I disliked about it. Except that maybe I had to use my linkedin account to do this review instead of my work gmail account which would have made more sense.

I can only say that it is used for onboarding with this company and it was a great experience for me to go through that process as a new employee.

Sapling review by Shanley M.
Shanley M.

"Designed Very Well"

What do you like best?

I loved using Sapling. I was impressed by the UX UI design. Everything is clean, clear, and straightforward. I would suggest it to any client or colleague.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing that stood out to me that I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service is really well thought out and designed. Its worth trying!

The onboarding experience with Sapling was very smooth and got me excited about my new position.

Sapling review by User

"Clean and Simple Onboarding"

What do you like best?

The interface is clean and simple. It offers all of the functionality necessary without the superfluous. There's a lot to keep track of when starting a new job. I love knowing that nothing is falling through the cracks. I also like seeing other new hires and getting to know the team.

What do you dislike?

We have several places where our onboarding checklists live. It would be nice to have them all in Sapling. I'm not sure why. Otherwise it's great and easy to use.

Onboarding new employees and helping the team get to know one another for first 100 days of employment.

Sapling review by User in Information Technology and Services

"simple and easy interface."

What do you like best?

I mostly liked the easy user interface for this app.i just kept clicking and i am done. it took me through. i dint even felt i did something. just you have to enter couple of basic informations.

What do you dislike?

I feel it should have more hierarchical information for people in the company so for new joinier you get to know other people you will be interacting for.

I am a new joiner to and using this product as my on-boarding to new. i found all the people in the company based on various filter thats very nice.

Sapling review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Quick and effective on boarding experience "

What do you like best?

The company that hired me is using SAPLING to on board me as part of the team. I thought it was great. I received the information prior to my start date. It is super easy to register for use. I was able to fill out and submit information to the human resource department prior to my arrival. Easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I disliked anything, it was easy to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it for your team.

Great product to incorporate team members and assist human resources .

Sapling review by Mariano B.
Mariano B.

"Great On-boarding Experience"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly experience, all the information I needed was available to me on Day 1 of my new job. Impressed with the platform and capabilities.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found anything to dislike from the product offering.

Sapling provides a streamlined approach to onboarding new employees and saving time and confusion along the way.

Sapling review by User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"User-Friendly Experience"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed that Sapling was easy to use and that all the documents that needed signing were listed and easy to access.

What do you dislike?

I didn't dislike anything. I felt everything was seamless and easy to navigate. It was a great way for me to be in touch with the company before our official start date.

Benefits are that I do not have to spend time printing out documents or filling them out on-site. It's great to be able to do this at home at my leisure while being more environmentally friendly with virtual files.

Sapling review by Kathy S.
Kathy S.

"Fun, Quick and Easy!"

What do you like best?

The entire experience was a pleasure! I created a password to login, was introduced to my company via fun timeline of the company's origin and growth, enjoyed many photos of the fun people I'll be working with and the great experiences they do together and found the lay-out simple to follow - click on through!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. It was all very easy and a pleasure to use Sapling.

Sapling was used as an 'on-boarding' tool, and made the experience easy to follow and very enjoyable.

"SEO Outreach Specialist"

What do you like best?

I like how everything is very straightforward. Your program guides the user through each page. I appreciate that there is a representative available to answer any questions I might have - on what appears to be every page of the site. The platform appears to be very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

From my experience, here was not anything I disliked. Not applicable.

I am using Sapling for new hire on-boarding. I am a new hire, transitioning from a contract role to full-time, and Sapling has helped the transition go smooth.

Sapling review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Great Process"

What do you like best?

Friendly User Experience, this as an awesome experience for me. I thoroughly enjoyed the vibrant colors and

What do you dislike?

N/A, this was a smooth evaluation and I will recommend it to all other people if they ask and I would like to impart to anyone who like to know, that this is worth the experience. Many times people go through an hiring online form and have to suffer through slow wait times and buffering but this was not the case here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend taking your time.

HIRING

Sapling review by Edgar E.
Edgar E.

"Nice Arrival"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the interface and user friendlyness. It connects you pretty fast with everyone in the work place.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing has appeared that I dislike, the flow was pretty good. One knockback is that it kicks me off my account if I stay idle for a short while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Apply it as soon as possible.

Communication with other areas and constant feedback with superiors. It makes me have an idea of what team I'm part of at everytime.

Sapling review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Simple and stress-free—the way on-boarding should be!"

What do you like best?

I love the clear instructions and the way the site leads you through your tasks. I also love that once you're signed in, you don't have to continually sign in. It makes it so easy and stress-free.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was some sort of notification for the unfinished tasks. If there is/was a notification, I missed it somehow.

Not sure I understand the question, but the system allowed for a quick introduction into the priority tasks.

Sapling review by User

"Great experience for onboarding"

What do you like best?

I like how it introduces you to other people at the company before your first day. It felt very warm, and it improved my overall impression of my company during the first-day onboarding experience.

What do you dislike?

The paperwork did not load up the first time. Other than that, no bugs that I know of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Comment to the HR reps at your company if you have any questions.

The nervousness of the first day was somewhat remediated by Sapling.

Sapling review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Sapling Onboarding"

What do you like best?

It was very easy for me to follow along with what I needed to have accomplished to start Day 1. No half of my first day spent filling out paperwork was amazing for me!

What do you dislike?

I can't say that I dislike anything, really. All the functionality that I used was very intuitive and easy to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know new hires would find this ideal everywhere.

It appears to solve a lot of problems with long, drawn-out onboarding.

Sapling review by A C.
A C.

"Quick & simple"

What do you like best?

Onboarding was quick & simple. Loved how you can add fun facts about you to add a little personality to your profile.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Clean look & straight to the point!

Onboarding & team profiles

Sapling review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"On-Boarding for the 21st Century!"

What do you like best?

Modern, convenient and personalized on-boarding experience. Hands down the best experience I've had on-boarding onto a company!

What do you dislike?

Some of the tasks had issues rendering and would act in a buggy manner when completing them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best on-boarding SaaS solution i've used as a User.

Easily transitioning into a new company with the multitude of forms to fill and processes to complete, Sampling really helped me clarify my direction on tasks to complete.

Sapling review by User

"Clean, usable, and useful interface for getting onboarding done!"

What do you like best?

It was very easy for me to figure out everything I had to do - everything was laid out in a very straightforward way. I know onboarding paperwork can be confusing a lot of the times, but the manner in which everything was presented to me helped make the process go by a lot quicker and easier. The interface looks nice, and it's intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Some of the integrations had a small bug where I couldn't exit the popup, but simply refreshing my page fixed these issues. There weren't any major issues or things I disliked other than that.

Sapling helps make the onboarding process easier.

"Easy Onboarding"

What do you like best?

I like that the program is very intuitive and easy to navigate. I found that each screen that I went through was very thorough in terms of what is needed. Sapling definitely made it easy for me to complete the on-boarding process.

What do you dislike?

There were not necessarily any features that I disliked. I found that there was a slight delay in loading each screen but that may be a connectivity issue. It was really easy to get through and I felt comfortable inputting the sensitive information.

An easy way to onboard new hires. It allows for an error free space.

Sapling review by User in Computer Software

"Very welcoming to the newcomer"

What do you like best?

It's very nice to be able to browse the team I joining, the company, the policies. I remember when onboarding meant being thrown muh shovel and not much more.

What do you dislike?

Some of your fonts are pretty gray and hard to read.

I'm just using this as a user, it seems a good way to bring people onboard, have forms signed, distribute policies, etc.

Sapling review by Joanna C.
Joanna C.

"Loyalty Consultant "

What do you like best?

The overall site design is clean and easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

I like everything I’ve experienced so far in Sapling.

Ease of onboarding process.

Learning about Sapling?

* We monitor all Sapling reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Sapling