SAS Data Management

SAS Data Management technology is truly integrated, which means you're not forced to work with a solution that's been cobbled together.

Work for SAS Data Management?
Ibm infosphere information server dataqual  2x

Learning about SAS Data Management?

Compare SAS Data Management to Similar Solutions

SAS Data Management Reviews

Showing 12 SAS Data Management reviews
SAS Data Management review by <span>Soumyadeep M.</span>
Soumyadeep M.

SAS makes my life easy!

What do you like best?

I like the fact that SAS is constantly evolving to match our needs and demand. I can do pretty much everything that I need help with, including multilevel modeling; latent class analysis; survey data analyses, and what not!

What do you dislike?

I really do not enjoy when I have to use macros, because that seems way too complicated. I am much more comfortable with the SAS Editor and typing in regular comments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think SAS is a useful tool for anyone dealing with big datasets, needing to perform complicated data analyses. Even when we have questions, the SAS support forums often provide resources to guide us in the right direction.

Analyzing huge datasets to look at underlying subgroups based on commonalities; looking at the impact of factors at both a community-level and individual-level

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SAS Data Management
SAS Data Management review by <span>yinghao p.</span>
yinghao p.

SAS need improvement to stay on top of its analytics game

What do you like best?

SAS is doing pretty good on Data management such as data manipulation

What do you dislike?

However, SAS has its capacity when doing a lot of complex data analysis. R and Python would be the preferred tool when it comes to doing matrix operation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since there is more and more free source to use. I think SAS is stick with the "correct" track (Most of the health care industry use SAS becux its require format)

I used SAS Data Management tool to host the data in the LinX server to customer. The benefits it can handle large data set and its secure

What Data Quality solution do you use?

SAS Data Management review by <span>Amanda D.</span>
Amanda D.

SAS Review

What do you like best?

SAS is aesthetically pleasing and allows for the best export reports. It was great to be able to put reports on a schedule and to automate. While allowing for multiple users to use at once.

What do you dislike?

Some of the errors are not straightforward, and even when searching the web for the problems you encounter, it can still be difficult to resolve sometimes. SAS is too pricey for some companies, and doesn't make itself accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for multiple users to work on and easily able to integrate with other databases such as mysql.

Developing and automating reports for internal and external use. It was easy to export and automate.

SAS Data Management review by User in Higher Education

The Best Data Analytics Software money can buy

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which you can create complex models. I use this software every day, and it makes my life easier. There is no other software in this sector advanced currently on the market that is this advanced, and the whole SAS suite is the industry standard.

What do you dislike?

If someone one is trying to use it without having any SAS software experience it can be of tricky to understand. Also when the software builds models that are not easy to print on a standard printer. For my job I often have to print out models for review and when they scale down to 8.5 by 11 they often become unreadable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you know how to use all the SAS Software Suite and feel completely comfortable with it before embarking on a project that is completely dependent on it.

What this software has allowed us to do is to look at various data points associated with our users, and to analyze better and provide solutions to the problems that they have. We already have seen a increased satisfaction with the services that we provide after tweaking only a few aspects of our customer experience.

SAS Data Management review by <span>Jillian P.</span>
Jillian P.

Great Data Analysis and Management Software

What do you like best?

I like that you have a lot of control of the software. unlike point and click options such as SPSS, you are able to write all of your own code and there is a lot more options within the software itself as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to investigate my error messages. Sometimes it's really hard to decipher where you went wrong and where in your code there is the error.

I'm able to manage and analyze data quickly and efficiently. My company knows I can do whatever they do in excel better and faster.

SAS Data Management review by User in Higher Education

SAS is a great statistical program

What do you like best?

I use SAS almost daily for data analysis. It is a powerful platform, and can perform complicated statistical processes.

What do you dislike?

It requires knowing the SAS programming language. Graphs and charts cannot be edited, which makes it difficult to use graphs/charts directly from the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic and powerful statistical program

All of my data analysis is done in SAS, with the exception o linear regressions. I use it for analysis for all of my publications in scientific peer-reviewed journals.

Learning about SAS Data Management?

* We monitor all SAS Data Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare SAS Data Management to Similar Solutions