SAS/Graph

SAS/GRAPH is a software that creates and delivers accurate, high-impact visuals that enable decision makers to gain a quick understanding of critical business issues.

Work for SAS/Graph?

Learning about SAS/Graph?

SAS/Graph Reviews

Showing 10 SAS/Graph reviews
SAS/Graph review by Danielle S.
Danielle S.

"SAS Graph for highly customized graphic analysis"

What do you like best?

SAS Graph has many great features allowing for highly customized graphic data analysis.

What do you dislike?

SAS Graph does require a fairly high level of coding knowledge, and it takes a while to learn the way around the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn the programming language -- it is highly customizable, but only if you take the time to learn it.

Turning out statistical graphs for medical data analysis. SAS Graph has allowed me to deliver the requested graphs in an efficient way.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SAS/Graph
SAS/Graph review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Have used from time to time"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that there is an option to address and improve graphs in SAS.

What do you dislike?

I have not used the product recently but when I did I found the use of the graph editor rather cumbersome and not easy to facilitate the desired changes I wished to make in my graph

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve user interface to facilitate better ease of use.

The business problems that I used SAS/Graph editor to address were challenging and primarily focused on graphs that would be included in academic research and publications. It was nice to be able to improve the graphs after producing them but it was very difficult to do so compared to other graph editing products.

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

SAS/Graph review by Safa K.
Safa K.

"Perfect for Research"

What do you like best?

This program allows me to make graphs for my presentations. I can change settings and make the graphs publication worthy for all my papers.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of settings and it is a little intimidating when first using the application.

I can create graphs of any sort and I can personalize them to best fit the format of each publication.

SAS/Graph review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great user interface!"

What do you like best?

The user interface of SAS is wonderful. I was able to learn it very quickly and it allows our team to create wonderful graphs and illustrations to present our business content.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limited number of customizable options and their help center isn’t very friendly. However, these are small issues compared to the benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful software with an excellent graphical interface. I would highly recommend it!

Our team has been able to collaborate more effectively using this SAS software to create presentations and illustrations. We have loved the benefits it has provided!

SAS/Graph review by User

"Review of SAS software"

What do you like best?

The software can handle huge data sets and can be used to analyse scientific data for publication purpose

What do you dislike?

The software is not user friendly, it requires to trained and skilled personnel to handle the data

To analyze scientific data for publication purpose

SAS/Graph review by Eric T.
Eric T.

"Sas Graph for better reporting"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to integrate a graph in a reporting intuitive.

What do you dislike?

When doing a complex graph, you have to try many time before achieving what you want.

Visually intuitive reports for managers

SAS/Graph review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"SAS Review by Former Research Analyst "

What do you like best?

I like the user friendliness. Moreover, compared to R, I think SAS is more straight forward for inputting data and uploading excel files.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how sometimes it uses up a lot of CPU

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product for analysis of large data sets, particularly quantitative data

I have used it to run multilinear regressions on large data sets for ophthalmology research

SAS/Graph review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"SAS Graph"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily create graphs and visual representations of data sets and results without the hassle of complex software

What do you dislike?

I think that SAS/Graph is more beneficial in conjunction with other software (if I want non-visual output, other programs may be more productive). This, I’ve moved on to other software that is all encompassing (to save money)

Representation of large data sets in sinplistic formats

SAS/Graph review by User in Higher Education

"SAS/Graph for creating great figures "

What do you like best?

I like the range of graphics that I can create for publications and presentations using SAS/Graph. The user tutorials are extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve can be challenging at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The website is extremely informative about the product, so do our research first.

Benefits include enhanced graphics to depict data for sharing within my work community.

SAS/Graph review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"SAS a Great Program for Analytics"

What do you like best?

I think it is very easy to use and navigate! Helpful for collecting, organizing, and analyzing data.

What do you dislike?

At first it can be confusing to use, but once you get the hang of it it is easy!

Analyzing data, creating different graphs, looking for trends in data

Learning about SAS/Graph?

* We monitor all SAS/Graph reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.