ScanBizCards

Easily scan business cards into your iOS or Android address book, share your contact info, and connect on LinkedIn!

Work for ScanBizCards?

Learning about ScanBizCards?

ScanBizCards Reviews

Ask ScanBizCards a Question
Showing 12 ScanBizCards reviews
ScanBizCards review by <span>Ethan C.</span>
Ethan C.

"Works well enough for capturing info and connecting with others"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use for the app. In particular the scanning is very accurate and the connection process is very fast. Also, it's innovative technologies such as follow up and CRM export function, and address book sync makes it very easy to export connections in a variety of ways such as excel, your own phone book, etc.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the layout of the app. For me, it was very difficult to navigate. Also, the color scheme is off and there could be a lot more description/info for each button. I also wish there was an option for connecting users via linkedin. That would make connecting so much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Could implement Material Design for UI, Add more descriptions for UX, Optimize cloud functionality, Create more user account settings, Link linkedin api, Link facebook api,

This solves our problem of reaching out to sponsors. When we go to networking events, it is hard to quickly gather and input connections' information. This app benefits us by making it so much faster for us to contact sponsors and reach out to vendors. The benefits I have realized are that time is saved a lot!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ScanBizCards
ScanBizCards review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Convenient use to use "

What do you like best?

I like that it is innovative in the way it works with my contacts on storing them and accessing them. The app is really easy to use even for someone like me who has issues sometimes with technology. I really like how fast it is and how much more simplistic it makes things when doing business meeting and need to hand off contact info, the process is very smooth.

What do you dislike?

If a contact that I am using hands me a business card and the font is different it doesn't seem to like it as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This really is a great way to help with all those contacts we run across everyday. In addition, very easy to use.

It allows me to do things faster like adding contacts and syncing everything to one place like a spreadsheet so I can store it in one location instead of having tons of business cards and taking up space in my purse which then has the potential to get lost. I'm sure most ladies can relate to this issue.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

ScanBizCards review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"ScanBizCards Quick Solution"

What do you like best?

easy to use and to implement, quick results with low cost entry. Gives me what I need when I need it, without too much work on my end.

What do you dislike?

it's a little clunky to learn exactly what to do to get a good scan and read of the business card but once you've practiced a few times it is much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

practice practice practice. Practice on YOUR business cards, this will also help you to understand exactly how it works and what makes a good business card for this type of software extraction

dealing with the many many cards I receive from potential clients, vendors, business partners during the normal course of business.

Now I am able to quickly get them entered into my Contact Management solution

ScanBizCards review by <span>Tyler R.</span>
Tyler R.

"Not Perfect but Gets the Job Done"

What do you like best?

It has a really simple to use interface and does a reasonably good job at scanning business cards, reading and storing information. While I wish it interfaced with other apps or phone contact lists, the in-app navigation is solid.

What do you dislike?

Scanning business cards with irregular fonts can be problematic. Lack of crossover integration is unfortunate as this could be much better if it played nicer with other apps (on Andriod, for me).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a trial run. Can't say I've found anything better to date but even with its holes, it's adequate.

Simply that of efficiently creating a database for those I meet, particularly on business trips. Good for networking too.

ScanBizCards review by User in Financial Services

"ScanBizCards Review"

What do you like best?

Being able to scan the business cards using this app is great for saving space in my wallet. It is also great for keeping business cards organized and once they are scanned and added to the app you will not lose them.

What do you dislike?

It needs to improve on the text reading. Sometimes it does not read the information on the business card correctly. This could be due to the different fonts used on business cards but it would be better if it was more accurate at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great product

It helps me keep all of my contacts organized so I can easily access their information when I need to get in contact with them. You never know when you will need to contact someone and this allows to save cards without taking up any space and without the risk of losing peoples business cards.

ScanBizCards review by <span>David G.</span>
David G.

"Does a pretty good job for high volume of cards"

What do you like best?

Ability to quickly have information entered into a contact / CRM database without having to manually enter information. Allows sales people to focus their attention on the important things, like selling, and not on entering contact information onto their phone/CRM system

What do you dislike?

Only becomes useful if you are consuming large amounts of business cards. Sometimes if the font is a bit too sophisticated, it will not be able to render the image

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quality offering but to get the most value you need to have the volume

We are trying to have information entered into a system quickly and without requiring sales staff to spend their time inputting the information

ScanBizCards review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"ScanBizCards Lite is a solid free app for business card scanning."

What do you like best?

The free version of the app is good for people who collect a lot of business cards from conference, but not enough to require a paid tool. I use this occasionally and am able to sync it with my email, etc.

What do you dislike?

The app occasionally has issues scanning fancy text or text from glossy-textured cards; once it's entered, however, it's fine. I've scanned about 50 cards so far, and have only had a couple of issues.

I generally have two problems with collecting other people's business cards:

1) Losing them before I reach out

2) Once I have them, I never get rid of them

This app helps me solve both of those issues by giving me an easy-to-use tool that saves their info, and lets me throw out the physical cards!

ScanBizCards review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use the camera feature to capture the card. Quick!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it would bold the name of the business instead of the person so difficult to keep track of multiple contacts at the same company.

Saves time of inputting contacts and having to keep track of cards.

ScanBizCards review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Never lose a business card"

What do you like best?

I don’t have to stuff my wallet with cards, will always have a contact handy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, Although I only used it for a specific event to keep up with vendors and catering.

I always have a contact info handy

ScanBizCards review by User in Military
User in Military

"Great product "

What do you like best?

Makes keeping track of contacts much easier.

What do you dislike?

The worry of crashing and losing contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it out helps get rid of clutter and keep track of important business contacts

Easier to look up a business associates making it quicker to contact and keeps you from losing the card. Makes office sharing of contacts easier as well.

ScanBizCards review by Administrator in Semiconductors
Administrator in Semiconductors

"Scanbizcard for mobile"

What do you like best?

Easy integrated w/SalesForce and can use for personal contact

What do you dislike?

Nothing about this product that user don't like.

our sales no long need to manually input 1000+ business card!!

ScanBizCards review by Administrator

"Absolutely love this!! "

What do you like best?

So easy to win business cards and organize them.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Haven't had any problems with it as of yet.

Storing and recording of contacts.

Learning about ScanBizCards?

* We monitor all ScanBizCards reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.