Sched

Sched.org eliminates event management headaches and enhances the event experience. Save time by eliminating duplicative data entry, promoting your event through attendee facing tools, integration. Add your data once to automatically publish in every format (online, mobile, print, iCal, etc.) and create an open social network for attendees.

Work for Sched?

Learning about Sched?

Sched Reviews

Ask Sched a Question
Showing 3 Sched reviews
Sched review by Emanuela C.
Emanuela C.

"Easy tool to manage an agenda for an event"

What do you like best?

Sched is easy to use and you can create the agenda for an event straight away. I embedded the agenda in my event website and sched automatically created also a one-page website. You can also use the Native Apps for iPhone and Android (paying an additional cost),

What do you dislike?

You can customize the colors but the overall structure is not editable. I was not able to customize the design of my agenda and the organization of it. Breakout sessions are presented all together at the same timing, you cannot decide the order and for some users this layout is a bit confusing.

You can manage only the agenda using sched (Sessions, speakers, exhibitors). If you need a tool to let your attendees interact during the event you will need to find a more complete tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After Sched I tested Attendify and I think it is more comprehensive tool for a business conference.

I was able to create very quickly an agenda for my conference

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sched
Sched review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Using Shed for conference planning"

What do you like best?

I like the way that shed integrates with my conference site. I think it is very visually appealing and easy for people to navigate, while being simple for me to create on the backend as well

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a few more options to customize it. We have a lot of moving parts in our conference, so being able to have it be just a little more customizable would be awesome, although it's not a deal-breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really great tool for conference planning!

When planning a conference, it's crucial to have a platform for conference attendees that is visually clear, easy to interact with and also mobile friendly. It was important to find a program that served multiple purposes.

What Mobile Event Apps solution do you use?

Sched review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Simple and Easy"

What do you like best?

Sched is straightforward and simple. It allows users to upload schedule elements through certain file types rather than individually creating each event, speaker, etc.

What do you dislike?

Sched is very basic in many respects. It does not allow users to create their own HTML-editable page, for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Sched support team is very proactive in updating the website to fit user requests.

My organization used Sched to create a conference schedule that people could reference prior to and during the conference.

There are not enough reviews of Sched for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Sched?

* We monitor all Sched reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.