ScheduGram

An easier way to manage Instagram accounts. ScheduGram saves you time by letting you upload and schedule images to post later to multiple Instagram accounts.

Work for ScheduGram?

Showing 15 ScheduGram reviews
ScheduGram review by <span>Kylee G.</span>
Kylee G.
Validated Review

I absolutely LOVE schedugram!

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love that Schedugram takes care of the posting for me! All I do is schedule it and away it goes! Other programs say they "schedule" the posts for you, but they really just pump out a reminder to your phone with the post in it so that you can post it yourself. If I wanted to post things on Instagram manually, I wouldn't download a service to do it for me! That is why I love Schedugram! It takes the hassle off my plate!

What do you dislike?

I wish it had an option for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Blending those 4 together would be magnificent! That is the only thing that would make it a little easier when I am scheduling posts across social media. Other than that, this software is a god-send.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to go fully automated with your Instagram scheduling, there is hands-down no better tool.

We used to have to manually post and remind ourselves every week to get on Instagram for uploading. It was a complete pain, and sometimes posts would get missed because we would forget. It saves so much time each month when it comes to planning. Schedugram takes the hassle out of Instagram, and makes it so I can just plan out our social media and not worry about things getting posted.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ScheduGram
ScheduGram review by <span>Ben M.</span>
Ben M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Schedugram lets you upload & schedule content for Instagram from your desktop, and it does it in a way that is compliant with Instagram's terms. If you're on Instagram for your business / organization, you absolutely need this tool. It's the only one out there that frees you from a mobile device!

What do you dislike?

This tool would be better if it also included analytics, but those can be found through other vendors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's no other game in town when it comes to this level of control for Instagram management. It's everything you need, it's compliant with Instagram's terms, and it's continuing to be developed and improved. Customer service is also top-notch.

Freedom from mobile devices + the ability to grant and control access to multiple users + the ability to manage multiple accounts. You expect these things when managing social media, but Instagram has always eluded this in the past. Schedugram finally does what no other tool has been able to -- control Instagram like any other social media account.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

ScheduGram review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I enjoy how simple it is to use. It allows you to upload the image you want to post, save it to drafts, and you can schedule that post for whenever you would like. You can also tag whomever, and create any hashtags as a "first comment." My company has been using this software for two years now and we really enjoy it. It's also relatively cheap and affordable.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, its a simple software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need your photos and posts to be organized, utilize this software! It will make posting easier and you can plan your posts a month in advance and not have to hustle last minute to post something.

ScheduGram solves all of my problems, whenever I am on the go but I need to post something on my company instagram, I just pick from the drafts and upload it. Hassle free and very organized.

ScheduGram review by <span>Kristin U.</span>
Kristin U.

Scheduling Life-Saver

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love that you can upload drafts and keep them handy until you're ready to schedule them! That's not available in other competitors I've tried and makes a huge difference to my workflow.

What do you dislike?

The price feels a little steep sometimes as it's priced per Instagram feed you use Schedugram for, per month. With my business structure, I can deal with it for most of my clients, but some it's not quite worth the current $20/month payment and I've had to find other means for those clients.

I do a lot of social media management, and the majority of that work is via Instagram. Before I started using Schedugram, I was having to stop whatever I was doing at certain times of day in order to upload each post. With anywhere from 7+ posts a day at varying times needing to go live, that was a big productivity killer. With Schedugram, I can upload the images, write captions and hashtags, set the dates and times and walk away, leaving me time for other work and less stress. I'm a huge fan!

ScheduGram review by <span>Jake F.</span>
Jake F.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Ease of use

Intuitive display

Effective and proactive support

it WORKS!

What do you dislike?

There are occasionally errors when posting but I have only experienced this once in the past 6 months and simply posted manually on that occasion. The interface, while intuitive, is slightly clunky at this time. I have confidence that ScheduGram will likely be increasing usability as time goes on. They have made major progress in the past year alone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this for any post you like and still look organic. I'm really impressed by schedugram's effectiveness!

I am able to schedule my Instagram drops weeks or minutes in advance, customize them after drafting, edit photos with a diverse array of tools, tag people, and have full typing capabilities when making a post.

ScheduGram review by <span>Adam V.</span>
Adam V.

Simple & Easy to Use

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The interface is extremely simple and easy to use (and you can really learn to use the product in a few minutes at the most). Adding new accounts/posts and scheduling is also quite easy.

What do you dislike?

The product could be a bit cheaper (there are a few other options out there that are cheaper - for example, Grum). There's not much in the way of reporting tools of insights. But what the tool does, it does well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a simple and effective way to schedule Instagram posts, ScheduGram is the way to go. If they dropped the price a little more, we'd likely still be using it.

Scheduling Instagram posts. It's a great way for a team running multiple accounts to see what content is coming up and ensure that nothing slips through the cracks.

Learning about ScheduGram?

* We monitor all ScheduGram reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.