ScheduGram

An easier way to manage Instagram accounts. ScheduGram saves you time by letting you upload and schedule images to post later to multiple Instagram accounts.

Work for ScheduGram?
Shortstack vs 3 2x

Learning about ScheduGram?

ScheduGram Reviews

Ask ScheduGram a Question
Showing 18 ScheduGram reviews
ScheduGram review by <span>Tracey M.</span>
Tracey M.

Schedugram is a fabulous tool. The best for Instagram and I wouldn't swap, ever.

What do you like best?

It's so easy to set up, to change my posting times, to import and export draft CSV files, to see what is coming up and to see what it looks like when it is posted in a preview format. (subject to changes made by Instagram too of course). The ability to post first comments also is really good and the new hashtag manager ads another level of helpfulness. When getting set up their customer service was top knotch also and that's really important as often that can be the deciding factor in whether you stick with software or not - during the initial teething problems stages.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say there is nothing that I dislike about this software. When wracking my brains for dislikes the only things I can come up with are things I'd like to have. Schedugram works, as it says, out of the box and on the box. The WAY it works is really very clever and its a real bonus being able to schedule and post instagram posts from the desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wouldn't waste my time looking anywhere else. But to be sensible, I would recommend starting with a list of what you need from software, then what you would like then a nice to have list. See how many ticks this software gets. Compare it to at least two pieces of other software of the same nature before making your final decision. This is what I recommend for any piece of software. Also, check out their own forms of customer support, and social media sites to see what other customers have had to say about the software.

Being able to plan, preview and schedule then post instagram posts in advance. Benefits are not having to spend ridiculous amounts of time getting copy and images onto a phone or tablet to then post at a time that may not be physically possible.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ScheduGram
ScheduGram review by <span>Kylee G.</span>
Kylee G.

I absolutely LOVE schedugram!

What do you like best?

I love that Schedugram takes care of the posting for me! All I do is schedule it and away it goes! Other programs say they "schedule" the posts for you, but they really just pump out a reminder to your phone with the post in it so that you can post it yourself. If I wanted to post things on Instagram manually, I wouldn't download a service to do it for me! That is why I love Schedugram! It takes the hassle off my plate!

What do you dislike?

I wish it had an option for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Blending those 4 together would be magnificent! That is the only thing that would make it a little easier when I am scheduling posts across social media. Other than that, this software is a god-send.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to go fully automated with your Instagram scheduling, there is hands-down no better tool.

We used to have to manually post and remind ourselves every week to get on Instagram for uploading. It was a complete pain, and sometimes posts would get missed because we would forget. It saves so much time each month when it comes to planning. Schedugram takes the hassle out of Instagram, and makes it so I can just plan out our social media and not worry about things getting posted.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

ScheduGram review by <span>Ben M.</span>
Ben M.

The only Instagram scheduling service -- and it works!

What do you like best?

Schedugram lets you upload & schedule content for Instagram from your desktop, and it does it in a way that is compliant with Instagram's terms. If you're on Instagram for your business / organization, you absolutely need this tool. It's the only one out there that frees you from a mobile device!

What do you dislike?

This tool would be better if it also included analytics, but those can be found through other vendors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's no other game in town when it comes to this level of control for Instagram management. It's everything you need, it's compliant with Instagram's terms, and it's continuing to be developed and improved. Customer service is also top-notch.

Freedom from mobile devices + the ability to grant and control access to multiple users + the ability to manage multiple accounts. You expect these things when managing social media, but Instagram has always eluded this in the past. Schedugram finally does what no other tool has been able to -- control Instagram like any other social media account.

ScheduGram review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

The best scheduling software out there (for instagram).

What do you like best?

I enjoy how simple it is to use. It allows you to upload the image you want to post, save it to drafts, and you can schedule that post for whenever you would like. You can also tag whomever, and create any hashtags as a "first comment." My company has been using this software for two years now and we really enjoy it. It's also relatively cheap and affordable.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, its a simple software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need your photos and posts to be organized, utilize this software! It will make posting easier and you can plan your posts a month in advance and not have to hustle last minute to post something.

ScheduGram solves all of my problems, whenever I am on the go but I need to post something on my company instagram, I just pick from the drafts and upload it. Hassle free and very organized.

ScheduGram review by <span>Kristin U.</span>
Kristin U.

Scheduling Life-Saver

What do you like best?

I love that you can upload drafts and keep them handy until you're ready to schedule them! That's not available in other competitors I've tried and makes a huge difference to my workflow.

What do you dislike?

The price feels a little steep sometimes as it's priced per Instagram feed you use Schedugram for, per month. With my business structure, I can deal with it for most of my clients, but some it's not quite worth the current $20/month payment and I've had to find other means for those clients.

I do a lot of social media management, and the majority of that work is via Instagram. Before I started using Schedugram, I was having to stop whatever I was doing at certain times of day in order to upload each post. With anywhere from 7+ posts a day at varying times needing to go live, that was a big productivity killer. With Schedugram, I can upload the images, write captions and hashtags, set the dates and times and walk away, leaving me time for other work and less stress. I'm a huge fan!

ScheduGram review by Administrator

Just plain bad - looks ugly and it’s glitchy

What do you like best?

Nothing - it has literally zero redeeming qualities.

What do you dislike?

did a trial run of using this app while working with the company. First off, the userface is totally unintuitive and ugly. Why all the different tabs - can’t you guys figure out how to have one central dashboard? Also, it couldn’t figure out how to approve my 2 different Instagram accounts so I could add them. I followed their instructions exactly - didn’t work, and then I proceeded to get 3 emails per day letting me know my accounts hadn’t been added. Gee, thanks. At that point if they can’t get something so basic right, why bother? I deleted my accounts and told their joke of a customer service channel to stop emailing me. I also spoke to their CEO and main Marketing person - both were nasty and rude. Considering that Planoly is elegant and works amazingly well, it will be an inevitable joy to watch this bad product and awful company crash and burn within the year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AVOID AT ALL COSTS, THIS IS A TERRIBLE PRODUCT AND THEY ARE FAILING FAST.

None at all.

Learning about ScheduGram?

* We monitor all ScheduGram reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.