ScheduGram

An easier way to manage Instagram accounts. ScheduGram saves you time by letting you upload and schedule images to post later to multiple Instagram accounts.

Work for ScheduGram?

Learning about ScheduGram?

ScheduGram Reviews

Ask ScheduGram a Question
Showing 20 ScheduGram reviews
ScheduGram review by Tracey M.
Tracey M.

"Schedugram is a fabulous tool. The best for Instagram and I wouldn't swap, ever."

What do you like best?

It's so easy to set up, to change my posting times, to import and export draft CSV files, to see what is coming up and to see what it looks like when it is posted in a preview format. (subject to changes made by Instagram too of course). The ability to post first comments also is really good and the new hashtag manager ads another level of helpfulness. When getting set up their customer service was top knotch also and that's really important as often that can be the deciding factor in whether you stick with software or not - during the initial teething problems stages.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say there is nothing that I dislike about this software. When wracking my brains for dislikes the only things I can come up with are things I'd like to have. Schedugram works, as it says, out of the box and on the box. The WAY it works is really very clever and its a real bonus being able to schedule and post instagram posts from the desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wouldn't waste my time looking anywhere else. But to be sensible, I would recommend starting with a list of what you need from software, then what you would like then a nice to have list. See how many ticks this software gets. Compare it to at least two pieces of other software of the same nature before making your final decision. This is what I recommend for any piece of software. Also, check out their own forms of customer support, and social media sites to see what other customers have had to say about the software.

Being able to plan, preview and schedule then post instagram posts in advance. Benefits are not having to spend ridiculous amounts of time getting copy and images onto a phone or tablet to then post at a time that may not be physically possible.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ScheduGram
ScheduGram review by Kylee G.
Kylee G.

"I absolutely LOVE schedugram!"

What do you like best?

I love that Schedugram takes care of the posting for me! All I do is schedule it and away it goes! Other programs say they "schedule" the posts for you, but they really just pump out a reminder to your phone with the post in it so that you can post it yourself. If I wanted to post things on Instagram manually, I wouldn't download a service to do it for me! That is why I love Schedugram! It takes the hassle off my plate!

What do you dislike?

I wish it had an option for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Blending those 4 together would be magnificent! That is the only thing that would make it a little easier when I am scheduling posts across social media. Other than that, this software is a god-send.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to go fully automated with your Instagram scheduling, there is hands-down no better tool.

We used to have to manually post and remind ourselves every week to get on Instagram for uploading. It was a complete pain, and sometimes posts would get missed because we would forget. It saves so much time each month when it comes to planning. Schedugram takes the hassle out of Instagram, and makes it so I can just plan out our social media and not worry about things getting posted.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

ScheduGram review by Ben M.
Ben M.

"The only Instagram scheduling service -- and it works!"

What do you like best?

Schedugram lets you upload & schedule content for Instagram from your desktop, and it does it in a way that is compliant with Instagram's terms. If you're on Instagram for your business / organization, you absolutely need this tool. It's the only one out there that frees you from a mobile device!

What do you dislike?

This tool would be better if it also included analytics, but those can be found through other vendors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's no other game in town when it comes to this level of control for Instagram management. It's everything you need, it's compliant with Instagram's terms, and it's continuing to be developed and improved. Customer service is also top-notch.

Freedom from mobile devices + the ability to grant and control access to multiple users + the ability to manage multiple accounts. You expect these things when managing social media, but Instagram has always eluded this in the past. Schedugram finally does what no other tool has been able to -- control Instagram like any other social media account.

ScheduGram review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"The best scheduling software out there (for instagram)."

What do you like best?

I enjoy how simple it is to use. It allows you to upload the image you want to post, save it to drafts, and you can schedule that post for whenever you would like. You can also tag whomever, and create any hashtags as a "first comment." My company has been using this software for two years now and we really enjoy it. It's also relatively cheap and affordable.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, its a simple software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need your photos and posts to be organized, utilize this software! It will make posting easier and you can plan your posts a month in advance and not have to hustle last minute to post something.

ScheduGram solves all of my problems, whenever I am on the go but I need to post something on my company instagram, I just pick from the drafts and upload it. Hassle free and very organized.

ScheduGram review by Kristin U.
Kristin U.

"Scheduling Life-Saver"

What do you like best?

I love that you can upload drafts and keep them handy until you're ready to schedule them! That's not available in other competitors I've tried and makes a huge difference to my workflow.

What do you dislike?

The price feels a little steep sometimes as it's priced per Instagram feed you use Schedugram for, per month. With my business structure, I can deal with it for most of my clients, but some it's not quite worth the current $20/month payment and I've had to find other means for those clients.

I do a lot of social media management, and the majority of that work is via Instagram. Before I started using Schedugram, I was having to stop whatever I was doing at certain times of day in order to upload each post. With anywhere from 7+ posts a day at varying times needing to go live, that was a big productivity killer. With Schedugram, I can upload the images, write captions and hashtags, set the dates and times and walk away, leaving me time for other work and less stress. I'm a huge fan!

ScheduGram review by Administrator

"Schedugram for Automated Posting"

What do you like best?

I like that Schedugram allows me to see all of my Instagram profiles on one calendar. What sets it apart from other automation systems is that it doesn't require all of your accounts to be business profiles in order to automate posting. I also like that you are able to add location tagging at the same time you schedule your post.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when you schedule stories, you are unable to add stickers, text, ect. They also sometimes experience errors, which can be a pain - but they will let you know if something you scheduled was not posted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great alternative to other automated systems if you are not yet at 10K followers, and do not have a business account.

It allows me to free up some time by getting my social planning out of the way at the start of the week. When you "queue" and Instagram post, it also gives you a preview of your grid, and allows you to see how your most recent post fits with your overall Instagram aesthetic.

ScheduGram review by Administrator

"Just plain bad - looks ugly and it’s glitchy"

What do you like best?

Nothing - it has literally zero redeeming qualities.

What do you dislike?

did a trial run of using this app while working with the company. First off, the userface is totally unintuitive and ugly. Why all the different tabs - can’t you guys figure out how to have one central dashboard? Also, it couldn’t figure out how to approve my 2 different Instagram accounts so I could add them. I followed their instructions exactly - didn’t work, and then I proceeded to get 3 emails per day letting me know my accounts hadn’t been added. Gee, thanks. At that point if they can’t get something so basic right, why bother? I deleted my accounts and told their joke of a customer service channel to stop emailing me. I also spoke to their CEO and main Marketing person - both were nasty and rude. Considering that Planoly is elegant and works amazingly well, it will be an inevitable joy to watch this bad product and awful company crash and burn within the year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AVOID AT ALL COSTS, THIS IS A TERRIBLE PRODUCT AND THEY ARE FAILING FAST.

None at all.

ScheduGram review by Jake F.
Jake F.

"ScheduGram has made my life incredibly easy"

What do you like best?

Ease of use

Intuitive display

Effective and proactive support

it WORKS!

What do you dislike?

There are occasionally errors when posting but I have only experienced this once in the past 6 months and simply posted manually on that occasion. The interface, while intuitive, is slightly clunky at this time. I have confidence that ScheduGram will likely be increasing usability as time goes on. They have made major progress in the past year alone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this for any post you like and still look organic. I'm really impressed by schedugram's effectiveness!

I am able to schedule my Instagram drops weeks or minutes in advance, customize them after drafting, edit photos with a diverse array of tools, tag people, and have full typing capabilities when making a post.

ScheduGram review by Adam V.
Adam V.

"Simple & Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The interface is extremely simple and easy to use (and you can really learn to use the product in a few minutes at the most). Adding new accounts/posts and scheduling is also quite easy.

What do you dislike?

The product could be a bit cheaper (there are a few other options out there that are cheaper - for example, Grum). There's not much in the way of reporting tools of insights. But what the tool does, it does well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a simple and effective way to schedule Instagram posts, ScheduGram is the way to go. If they dropped the price a little more, we'd likely still be using it.

Scheduling Instagram posts. It's a great way for a team running multiple accounts to see what content is coming up and ensure that nothing slips through the cracks.

ScheduGram review by Administrator

"Cannot oversell this product"

What do you like best?

Schedugram has literally everything you could ever want in an Instagram scheduler AND its affordable AND you aren't hacking into Instagram so you aren't risking retaliation.

What do you dislike?

I would like for the story-posting tools to be more advanced.

We are able to fully plan our Instagram page to be more asthetically pleasing which has increased our followers in a way that would not have been possible without the planning tools in Schedugram.

ScheduGram review by Sienna K.
Sienna K.

"Instagram Autopublishing"

What do you like best?

Supports photo and video and publishes for you! No need to log in via mobile and they stay within Instagram's API rules. Allows you to save drafts for letter.

What do you dislike?

Previews aren't always the best. Expensive service since you pay per account (minimum 20 dollars a month each account depending on the size of your following).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service and helps a lot with managing different accounts but can be a bit spendy.

Schedule and forget. No need to worry about pushing posts through and no need for extra apps on your phone or downloading large photo files to your device.

ScheduGram review by Linzey T.
Linzey T.

"Top notch"

What do you like best?

I loved how easy the scheduling was, I could easily prearrange what posts I wanted for which social media outlets I wanted.

What do you dislike?

The price. I had to uninstall due to the price & the minimal work it was doing for me, in my business I found it easier to make the posts myself versus paying the fee.

The ability to keep track & schedule my social media posts for my company. It is like a personal social media advertising assistant.

ScheduGram review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best scheduling app for Instagram"

What do you like best?

Ability to add your team members to accounts. This eases the workload and helps to share resources. The newly added IG stories scheduling feature works well for me and my team.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if the app starts giving suggestions for hashtags to be used while posting an image.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool specifically for your IG account, look no further.

Error-free scheduling and posting of instagram images for multiple client accounts.

ScheduGram review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent software to schedule posts for Instagram"

What do you like best?

It was the best solution for me to schedule Instagram posts which I something I couldn't do without this software. I ran multiple business and entertainment Instagram posts at a time so being able to schedule them and do it all on a desktop made my job easier.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally we had some issues with false fraud being detected on our Instagram accounts because of this software but we were able to resolve it every time.

This software has saved us so much time, we didn't have to worry about posting in real time, and can be done from the ease of a desktop instead of using the mobile.

ScheduGram review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Schedugram is the best scheduling software"

What do you like best?

Schedugram is like the crockpot of Instagram management. Just set it and forget it. I can just set up a week's worth of content and know that schedugram will take care of posting it on time, with hashtags.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could add multiple photos to a post.

Instagram management, social media management

ScheduGram review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Best Instagram scheduling tool"

What do you like best?

This is the only tool I'e discovered that physically lets you schedule Instagram posts - not just a reminder at a time to post but an actual post. Considering Instagram is one of the largest social media platforms right now - especially for a younger demographic - it's a crucial part to any social strategy.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could use some of the more advanced Instagram features - like multiple features or tagging locations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go, get it, immediately.

This allows us to be far more active on Instagram.

ScheduGram review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Schedugram is great! "

What do you like best?

Schedugram is awesome for professionals in the social media sphere. It is great that you can schedule posts ahead of time and tag.

What do you dislike?

The cropping is not the best. I'd suggest getting a better tool or way to do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get this product because it is a great way to get things done in advance. It's also not very expensive.

This allows for work to get done ahead of time, not at the least minute. It is great for scheduling out for the week.

ScheduGram review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"InstaEase"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use, saves a ton of time

What do you dislike?

That it is technically against Insta TOC

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!!!

Helpful for time management

ScheduGram review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good but glitchy"

What do you like best?

It's the only app that lets you schedule Instagram posts!

What do you dislike?

It very often produces an error that results in the post not posting.

Scheduling posts on IG for our clients. It's great to not have to wait until the exact moment to do so.

ScheduGram review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Automated scheduling"

What do you like best?

The calendar view allows you to plan ahead of time

What do you dislike?

The automated Instastory feature sometimes has glitches

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes a while to get used to

Not having to physically and manually schedule posts through a phone

Learning about ScheduGram?

* We monitor all ScheduGram reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.