Schedule Builder Online

(2 reviews)

The timetable maker is based on a weekly template. Thus it can display up to seven days in any elective order. The length of each day can freely be changed from one up to 24 hours. The tool supports both the 12-hour and the 24-hour time format. Furthermore it's also possible to add dates to the schedule.

Work for Schedule Builder Online?

Learning about Schedule Builder Online?

Schedule Builder Online Reviews

Showing 2 Schedule Builder Online reviews
Schedule Builder Online review by Roberto A.
Roberto A.

""Schedule Builder Online" Organize and relax"

What do you like best?

This application is very basic and easy to use but also very useful. It plays a very important role in any business, that of organization.

Since I use Schedule Builder Online I have more peace of mind to do my job because I know that I have all my tasks, meetings and trips fully organized and I can take them with me anywhere.

The app allows you to set your calendar as you like, lets you choose the background color and the color of each of the tasks you distribute for it.

When you have it finished, you have the option to print it or save it in PDF format to take it with you at all times. Also, you can save it and the page automatically creates a link which you can visit and even modify through a password that you choose.

The best thing is that in order to use all these settings it is not necessary to even register initially.

So if you are looking for a program to organize your work and you are in a hurry, this program is 100% recommended, simple and outstanding.

What do you dislike?

This creator of schedules has made life so easy that I think it is uneducated to put no reason against it, maybe it would seem more "fun" if they gave more options of funds for the calendar, or if the predetermined images were softer and not with such strong colors, but if this is a problem for you, you can download an image from your own computer and use it as a background, so it should not be a problem for anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application is the best option you can use to organize your work, use it both for personal and professional ways, and if it seems more comfortable to you, for both at the same time, it makes the task much easier.

With Schedule Builder Online I always prepare my weekly schedule of meetings, travels, works, deadlines, etc. I find it very useful because you can represent how long a certain task will last and thus organize better and know how long you will be busy. So I also use it as an agenda to know if it suits me to arrange new meetings or schedule any trip.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Schedule Builder Online
Schedule Builder Online review by Thomas W.
Thomas W.

"Easy and simple"

What do you like best?

I love this website you can create you schedule easily and fast. It will let you select the activities , what day you want to schedule this activity and the start hour and the finish hour. It also let you change the colour of each activity. You can share, download or print your schedule

What do you dislike?

I think Schedule Builder Online need more features like adding more colours , change the transparency of the table and import to the calendar

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to make an schedule you should choose this website because it's free and simple. Also having an scheduler will improve your productivity

I needed to make an schedule but I'm very bad managing tables so I found this amazing website where I can manage all my activities in a few clicks

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Schedule Builder Online for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Doodle Logo
Doodle
(608 reviews)
Doodle simplifies scheduling The scheduling tool you'll actually use. Find a date for a meeting 2x faster
Acuity Scheduling Logo
Acuity Scheduling
4.7
(212 reviews)
Acuity Scheduling lets businesses easily book and manage appointments online.
Calendly Logo
Calendly
(167 reviews)
Simple, beautiful scheduling. Say goodbye to phone and email tag for finding the perfect time
YouCanBook.me Logo
YouCanBook.me
(149 reviews)
YouCanBook.me is booking software that integrates with your Google Calendar. Get a personalized scheduling page so your customers can book you online.
SimplyBook.me Logo
SimplyBook.me
(60 reviews)
Booking system for dentists, medical services, hair & beauty salons, repair services, event planners, rental agencies, educational services, government agencies, school counsellors and more
TimeTap Logo
TimeTap
(60 reviews)
TimeTap Online Scheduling is a simple & effective tool for the multifaceted and over-stressed life of service providers & appointment based businesses.
Pike13 Logo
Pike13
3.7
(37 reviews)
Mobile business management software that adapts to your business.
vCita Logo
vCita
(32 reviews)
The vCita platform redefines small business by empowering online visitors to engage, driving more opportunities from the web, mobile, email and social.
TimeTrade Logo
TimeTrade
(30 reviews)
Online Appointment Scheduling made quick, easy & powerful. Integrates to calendars and sales / marketing apps.
Chili Piper Logo
Chili Piper
(25 reviews)
Chili Piper makes scheduling meetings with your prospects and customers simple. Integrate Chili Piper with your web forms to book meetings or start live phone calls immediately after someone fills out a form on your site. Our software also routes leads and customers to the right reps in real time based on rules you control.

Learning about Schedule Builder Online?

* We monitor all Schedule Builder Online reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.