Schedulefly

Schedulefly is a great way to schedule and communicate with staff. It offers a staff directory, document sharing, and a multi-unit dashboard.

Work for Schedulefly?
Lavu restmang  2x

Learning about Schedulefly?

Schedulefly Reviews

Showing 11 Schedulefly reviews
Schedulefly review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

Has potential

What do you like best?

tells the employee what your schedule is and easily sends it to all coworkers. I do not have to ask when my schedule is it always on my phone for me to see

What do you dislike?

It is a hassle to get into the web browser and i have not seen an app for it yet. I keep having to pull the login up form my email and open it if i have data to use my phone internet. No one at my current workplace uses the message board feature. i have asked questions and had no answer if it was an app with notifications i might be able to communicate better with people and ifso facto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To actually try to use it and open up some message boards

its not my job to fix the software. Schedule comes upon a text which is easy

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Schedulefly
Schedulefly review by User in Retail
User in Retail

Very User Friendly

What do you like best?

The best thing about Schedulefly is that it is very user friendly. People are able to enter their availability and you can easily generate a weekly schedule and accommodate people's requests for time off. I also like that people can choose to "give up" their shift and have others pick up their shift. The giving up and picking up of shifts are recorded so that people are held accountable vs. 'well, he said he would work for me' and having no one show up for work.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to dislike about it. I've only had positive experiences with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool to schedule employees, this will fit your needs. There are many pros to schedulefly such as ease of use by the administrator and employees, the ability to easily share weekly schedules with everyone, employees ability to update their availability and time off requests, and to easily accommodate for any last minute scheduling needs by employees. It's great if you have employees that are always hoping to pick up extra shifts. Overall, a great and easy tool to tackle the pain of making sure that the restaurant is staffed.

I wanted to be able to easily create schedules that are accessible on the web, mobile friendly, and an easy way for employees to stay on top of their schedules. One major benefit was that employees knew when the next week's schedule would be posted, so I didn't need to spend the time to send out any additional communications around schedules.

What Restaurant Management solution do you use?

Schedulefly review by <span>Derek Scott G.</span>
Derek Scott G.

ScheduleFly is an amazing organizational tool

What do you like best?

Schedulefly simplifies the scheduling off employees in multiple locations.

What do you dislike?

nothing so far. All works so far. The only thing- is there an SF app yet?

Keeping track of employee shift changes and ease of employees picking up extra hours.

Schedulefly review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

Schedulefly: An efficient work in progress

What do you like best?

The capability to link profile to text messaging alerts and updates!

What do you dislike?

That there are no mass adjustment buttons to alter my schedule - for example, "permanent request off for all weekday lunch shifts". Schedulefly is also not intuitive in editing past requests for time off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient with the development of what has potential to be a great product!

Communication with employees, communication between employees and scheduling were all addressed in the decision to use Schedulefly.

Schedulefly review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

Simple And Useful

What do you like best?

I love that it texts me instantly. I can log on and get any of my fellow employees numbers to switch shifts. And it's super easy to drop shifts and pick them up..

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing to dislike.Everything is great!

Helps with easy communication. List all company documents, employee phone numbers, and I love the fact that it texts me with any schedule changes immediately.

Schedulefly review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

Obsolete Scheduling Tech for a Modern World

What do you like best?

I like that I can keep employee's personal info sorted in a digital database.

What do you dislike?

The site itself works like you're constantly on dialup on a computer from 1995, and only offers a mobile site with partial functions from the full site, no mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any other scheduling site/app.

Scheduling is being solved, sort of. The benefits of scheduling via one site are obvious, but this site struggle to bring those benefits out.

Learning about Schedulefly?

* We monitor all Schedulefly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.