ScheduleOnce

A truly versatile and personal online booking page. Clients make a booking and appointments are automatically created in your calendar of choice.

Work for ScheduleOnce?

Learning about ScheduleOnce?

ScheduleOnce Reviews

Ask ScheduleOnce a Question
Showing 13 ScheduleOnce reviews
ScheduleOnce review by <span>Sarah C.</span>
Sarah C.

"Hard to use, not intuitive."

What do you like best?

I like that I can link my calendar and then simply send people to my calendar to schedule a time that works for both of us. I can create custom times within which people can schedule, and I don't have to worry about being double booked. It translates my free time to the user's time zone so it's easy to accommodate users worldwide.

What do you dislike?

It seems like it gets disconnected from my calendar a lot and I have to manually resync. There have also been times when I've gotten direct emails from clients telling me that there are no times available when I have an empty calendar. It's like ScheduleOnce blocked my calendar off for me but I could never figure out why.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think ScheduleOnce is a simple solution for calendar management and booking, but I'd like to see a better user interface. The administrator experience is confusion, and I don't feel like it's very intuitive. I didn't receive much education on how to use it. I'm sure there are highly complex features that I could be taking advantage of and I just don't have the time to research or implement them because they're not obvious.

Client training, support, and live demos. It's great for coordinating schedules between multiple parties in different time zones.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ScheduleOnce
ScheduleOnce review by <span>Bill G.</span>
Bill G.

"But for a couple of glitches I love it!"

What do you like best?

I coach executives and three different coaching companies book me to provide coaching for their clients. It is so easy to send the LINK in my first emails and let the scheduling happen without multiple calls to assistants (or more and more to the executive him/herself). Very convenient that so much happens without me doing anything

What do you dislike?

On three occasions over the last few years, ScheduleOnce has unilaterally canceled meetings from my calendar and notified my client that I had canceled the meeting with the reason listed as. "Bill Gardner canceled."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their help group when you are setting up - you can do it on your own but you may miss some "bells and whistles."

Time (hours) that I could not charge to a client can now be filled with chargeable hours. Lots of benefits to the top line.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

ScheduleOnce review by <span>David H.</span>
David H.

"great for podcasters"

What do you like best?

1. pick when you're available.

2. send people your calendar

3. appointments are booked automatically

This is so easy to use and a real time saver. No more going back and forth trying to get a time that works for both parties.

What do you dislike?

Have to use Google Cal. Normally I use iCal.

podcast booking

ScheduleOnce review by <span>Mike W.</span>
Mike W.

"ScheduleOnce for managing our client bookings"

What do you like best?

SchduleOnce is a very robust and full featured scheduling system. It gives a great amount of control and flexibility to deploy a system where clients can schedule their times and avoid the phone tag game.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little complicated to set up. Also, when starting to run multiple team members, get more costly than it's competitors.

Scheduling a live one on one phone call with people who have just viewed our automated webinar

ScheduleOnce review by Administrator

"Totally Awesome Schedule Once works if you work it. "

What do you like best?

Its extremely simple to setup user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Must pay for outlook integration and infusionsoft integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It integrates with many different software which helps if you use multiple calendar software.

I have it setup to auto accept appointments based on a time slot schedule. I have doubled my appointments for services and made it easy for contacts to speak with me.

ScheduleOnce review by <span>Christopher R.</span>
Christopher R.

"Amazing! "

What do you like best?

I love, how I no longer have to have "back and forth" email communications trying to solidify a time to connect with a potential client.

Makes my life a lot easier!

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the meeting are not automatically synced to Salesforce yet (Although, I have been in touch with their support team and they said that functionality is coming soon!!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are struggling to convert emails to qualifying calls or even demo meetings... ScheduleOnce is a great tool to help you out.

You are solving the issues of scheduling a meeting via email.

We saw a huge bump in our meeting numbers when we include the ScheduleOnce link to allow the prospect the option to just click the link and select the best time. No more hassles of back and forth emails to get a time selected!

Learning about ScheduleOnce?

* We monitor all ScheduleOnce reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.