ScheduleOnce

A truly versatile and personal online booking page. Clients make a booking and appointments are automatically created in your calendar of choice.

Work for ScheduleOnce?

Learning about ScheduleOnce?

ScheduleOnce Reviews

Ask ScheduleOnce a Question
Showing 14 ScheduleOnce reviews
ScheduleOnce review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"Hard to use, not intuitive."

What do you like best?

I like that I can link my calendar and then simply send people to my calendar to schedule a time that works for both of us. I can create custom times within which people can schedule, and I don't have to worry about being double booked. It translates my free time to the user's time zone so it's easy to accommodate users worldwide.

What do you dislike?

It seems like it gets disconnected from my calendar a lot and I have to manually resync. There have also been times when I've gotten direct emails from clients telling me that there are no times available when I have an empty calendar. It's like ScheduleOnce blocked my calendar off for me but I could never figure out why.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think ScheduleOnce is a simple solution for calendar management and booking, but I'd like to see a better user interface. The administrator experience is confusion, and I don't feel like it's very intuitive. I didn't receive much education on how to use it. I'm sure there are highly complex features that I could be taking advantage of and I just don't have the time to research or implement them because they're not obvious.

Client training, support, and live demos. It's great for coordinating schedules between multiple parties in different time zones.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ScheduleOnce
ScheduleOnce review by Bill G.
Bill G.

"But for a couple of glitches I love it!"

What do you like best?

I coach executives and three different coaching companies book me to provide coaching for their clients. It is so easy to send the LINK in my first emails and let the scheduling happen without multiple calls to assistants (or more and more to the executive him/herself). Very convenient that so much happens without me doing anything

What do you dislike?

On three occasions over the last few years, ScheduleOnce has unilaterally canceled meetings from my calendar and notified my client that I had canceled the meeting with the reason listed as. "Bill Gardner canceled."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their help group when you are setting up - you can do it on your own but you may miss some "bells and whistles."

Time (hours) that I could not charge to a client can now be filled with chargeable hours. Lots of benefits to the top line.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

ScheduleOnce review by Mike W.
Mike W.

"ScheduleOnce for managing our client bookings"

What do you like best?

SchduleOnce is a very robust and full featured scheduling system. It gives a great amount of control and flexibility to deploy a system where clients can schedule their times and avoid the phone tag game.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little complicated to set up. Also, when starting to run multiple team members, get more costly than it's competitors.

Scheduling a live one on one phone call with people who have just viewed our automated webinar

ScheduleOnce review by David H.
David H.

"great for podcasters"

What do you like best?

1. pick when you're available.

2. send people your calendar

3. appointments are booked automatically

This is so easy to use and a real time saver. No more going back and forth trying to get a time that works for both parties.

What do you dislike?

Have to use Google Cal. Normally I use iCal.

podcast booking

ScheduleOnce review by Administrator

"Totally Awesome Schedule Once works if you work it. "

What do you like best?

Its extremely simple to setup user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Must pay for outlook integration and infusionsoft integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It integrates with many different software which helps if you use multiple calendar software.

I have it setup to auto accept appointments based on a time slot schedule. I have doubled my appointments for services and made it easy for contacts to speak with me.

ScheduleOnce review by Christopher R.
Christopher R.

"Amazing! "

What do you like best?

I love, how I no longer have to have "back and forth" email communications trying to solidify a time to connect with a potential client.

Makes my life a lot easier!

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the meeting are not automatically synced to Salesforce yet (Although, I have been in touch with their support team and they said that functionality is coming soon!!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are struggling to convert emails to qualifying calls or even demo meetings... ScheduleOnce is a great tool to help you out.

You are solving the issues of scheduling a meeting via email.

We saw a huge bump in our meeting numbers when we include the ScheduleOnce link to allow the prospect the option to just click the link and select the best time. No more hassles of back and forth emails to get a time selected!

ScheduleOnce review by John D.
John D.

"Excellent scheduling software"

What do you like best?

I tested many, its very easy to setup, great customer support. Add it to your signature file, make sure you update your own calendar and it does the rest for you. Very accurate, big time saver. I book demos worldwide selling construction software, 14,000 live chats in a year, 2,221 demos in 4 years, so any smart tool that allows me to do the work of 3 people is welcome.

What do you dislike?

nothing, the support is great, its a solid product

I set up demos worldwide for my team, so I'm working in 8 time zones, 24/7.

ScheduleOnce review by Richard B.
Richard B.

"Easy to implement and looks great"

What do you like best?

The straightforward implementation, as I help customers implement this solution and integrate it.

What do you dislike?

Pricing structure. The per user cost is higher than competitors when integrating with software

Recommendations to others considering the product

If looking for scheduling alone, or connecting your calendar with a less common third party via zapier, this is a great option.

Automated scheduling connected with automated campaigns via integration.

ScheduleOnce review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Rip off"

What do you like best?

Nothing, I think it was a complete ripoff

What do you dislike?

Probably the biggest nickle and dime operation I have seen. EVERYTHING is an unbelievably overpriced add-on.

They have the opposite mentality of the “lets just make it awesome for people, and they will come”

expect to pay more than a car payment if you want a few people in there with any kind of customization. Something about it just really annoys me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wouldn't it's the worst

Im not even using it anymore due to the outrageous prices

ScheduleOnce review by Dmitri E.
Dmitri E.

"Indispensible"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that MeetMe.SO automatically determines person's time zone. We used to use TimeTrade before and it was a permanent source of bungled appointments. Oh and BTW I've tried every appointment scheduler under the sun before zeroing in on MeetMe.SO. By far the best for our needs.

What do you dislike?

The admin back-end could use some usability and user experience improvement. Every time I need to make a change to settings it takes me a while to figure out how to do it and where everything is. But since I rarely have to do it, it doesn't matter much to me.

Eliminates back-and-forth to determine suitable time for an appointment for both parties.

ScheduleOnce review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"Easy seamless scheduling"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and Google syncronization.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the client will cancel and it will not reflect this in my Google calendar.

It was easy for our team to book clients with little effort.

ScheduleOnce review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Schedule Once is great for Busy Mompreneurs!"

What do you like best?

I can pre set appointments, block family time, personal time & attach my Zoom link so that everything is done in one easy step!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The set up video process was easy to follow, the format is easily understood and it’s compatible with google chrome & safari

Time management & organization.

ScheduleOnce review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy to use, but a somewhat dated interface. "

What do you like best?

The Meet Me platform is extremely simple to use, both as someone looking to schedule and as someone looking to host a meeting. You pick three times from the spots that are available, and fire away; it's as simple as that.

It's a clean process, and much better than the archaic email back-and-forth to set up time to connect.

What do you dislike?

The platform itself has a somewhat dated interface. However, given the complexity of the platform, it's probably best to KISS (or, "keep it simple, stupid").

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are lots of vendors out there, as listed here (https://www.g2crowd.com/categories/online-appointment-scheduling/products). Look at a few of them, and pick the one that works best with the calendar software you already use!

I've used it many times to schedule meetings with others.

ScheduleOnce review by Raj N.
Raj N.

"Must Have for People who want to make it easy for prospects to schedule meetings with them"

What do you like best?

ease and scope of use, by scope i mean, you could send the link to people or have it embedded in a button on your website

What do you dislike?

I wish it looked even better. see for yourself: http://www.meetme.so/RajNadar

calendar management, giving access to prospects and customers to add agenda, choose the time available on your calendar

Learning about ScheduleOnce?

* We monitor all ScheduleOnce reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.