Schedulicity

View everything from appointments, classes, workshops and personal time on the easy to read calendar on your computer, tablet or smartphone. Access appointment details like specific notes, additional appointments for the day and client details.

Work for Schedulicity?

Learning about Schedulicity?

Compare Schedulicity to Similar Solutions

Schedulicity Reviews

Showing 12 Schedulicity reviews
Schedulicity review by Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.

"Helpful scheduling tool"

What do you like best?

Works well keeping coworkers informed of schedules. Easy to work with and read. Clients ability to see a schedule at any time as well as online scheduling.

What do you dislike?

Do not care for how Schedulicity charges for add on features such as text reminders and tracking clients packages

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great scheduling tool for massage therapists but does lack the ability to include soap notes. Clients like the ability to see availability online and schedule online.

Very helpful to our business so that we can track therapists schedules. Allows for quick scheduling of clients as well as online scheduling

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Schedulicity
Schedulicity review by User

"This is a great quick and easy way to schedule, especially for our massage therapists!"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love being able to have blocked out times to schedule in, as a company who schedules for so many other companies, this makes my job much easier to be more accurate! It has so many things you can track and do which is very useful, adding clients is simple which is very important.

What do you dislike?

I don't love love the look of schedulicity, it looks a little outdated, but other than that there isn't much I can think of that I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This kind of scheduling is especially great if you are having other people schedule for you!

Well it is very difficult for us to schedule when they do not have times blocked out. We have to learn so many different scheduling systems, and this one is easy to use and shows us exactly where the clients can be scheduled without scrambling to find the random hours of every day.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

Schedulicity review by William T.
William T.

"Simple online booking solution with some drawbacks."

What do you like best?

It is a simple, straightforward way to offer the convenience of online booking to your customers. I was able to integrate Schedulicity online booking into my website and Facebook page. Also included in the service is customizable appointment confirmations and reminders for customers.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that they do not offer the ability for clients to book couples massages online. I contacted their customer support and they do not have a timetable on offering that component to their service. They seem to be more interested in churning more profit from their platform by introducing an online payment service. As far as I know I cannot keep certain services unavailable for online scheduling - say I want to schedule someone for a service and not allow people booking online to see that I offer that service, there is no way to do that. There is no SOAP note functionality which some booking services offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just know what you're getting and what you're not. If you want clients to be able to schedule couples massages or you want SOAP note functionality included; look elsewhere.

We have increased our productivity and booking rate because we no longer have to book via phone call or instant message and instead clients can view our available times and choose their preferred appointment time. We have had verbal feedback from clients stating how convenient it is for them to be able to see our availability and book online.

Schedulicity review by User in Logistics and Supply Chain
User in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Product Review for "Schedulicity.""

What do you like best?

I really liked the simplicity of this program. Whether it be scheduling clients, tracking notes/records and appointments, and also keeping track of past and future appointments.

What do you dislike?

At one point, a couple of my clients decided to schedule online, instead of through me at our Spa. I heard multiple times that it kept booking their appointments with the wrong technician, at the wrong time, on the wrong day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Schedulicity for any company that is wanting a simple way to keep track of their clients records, personal information, etc. and not having to worry about whether or not it will be easy to catch on to.

I worked for a med-spa and was the main facial technician on staff. I was in charge of checking my clients in and out, inputting their personal information, tracking their notes/records and booking future appointments. The benefits were being able to do all the things above on my own and it became very simple.

Schedulicity review by Haley G.
Haley G.

"For business"

What do you like best?

Easy for clients to book appointments, booking personal time, connection to schedulicity team.

What do you dislike?

Minor bugs with double booking. Requiring an email address for clients, when most clients prefer text confirmations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hop on and begin using it!

Clients are able to book on their own time at their own convenience. Schedulicity automatically sends out confirmations to clients.

Schedulicity review by Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.

"Love love ! "

What do you like best?

Its so easy to use and everything is there that you would use , self explanatory, my clients love it .

What do you dislike?

Wish it would do more advertising for you .

Recommendations to others considering the product

User friendly and easy to use and naviagte

I dont have any problems . Love that clients can purchase products and pay for all at omce if they want too

Schedulicity review by G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management
G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great for Small Businesses!"

What do you like best?

Being able to manage multiple provider calendars in a glance is very helpful in scheduling as is creating common appointment types to allow a quick, efficient scheduling process. It's really pretty easy to jump in and start using with a short learning curve. Clicking an appointment in the day at a glance reveals more details regarding an appointment which is much appreciated.

What do you dislike?

There is no ready search bar to search for clients. I wish there was a custom reporting system that the business would be able to enter it's own data points to help manage the business. Double booking is sometimes a reality. When double booking appointments and then reviewing the calendar on the day at a glance view, it's not so easy to read the client or appointment information at a glance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great system for small businesses to set up scheduling for multiple providers.

Being able to manage multiple provider calendars and view all calendars at a glance is very helpful. It's sped up our receptionist time and increased efficiency. It's also helpful for all of our staff to be able to view the calendar and add appointments or make changes as necessary. We often use the program as a method of double checking an appointment vs invoice, "need to know" prior to an appointment, or tracking information that might have been missed in a client chart.

Schedulicity review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"A great scheduling tool for professionals and clients alike"

What do you like best?

This tool enables easy access to schedules in my two professional offices as well as client information and access to any changes needed either last minute or long term

What do you dislike?

Working between two offices requires that I have two separate accounts, and I wish I were in some merge my two calendars through this tool

I just became the owner of a private practice in therapy, and the stroller has help me to get started regarding legwork establishing with current clients as well as balancing between practices and getting help with scheduling from staff in our main office

Schedulicity review by Amanda G.
Amanda G.

"Salon Use of Schedulicity "

What do you like best?

I love the ease of the booking online & integration of the website use

What do you dislike?

Reports are not customizable for this particular business

Booking clients/ the organization of guests choosing a service provider

Schedulicity review by Sharon W.
Sharon W.

"Love this software "

What do you like best?

It is say to use! Saves me lots of time and I even send out eblast !

What do you dislike?

I wish I didn't have to pay extra for text reminders - wish I could have more creative templates for eblast

Recommendations to others considering the product

It cost $19 months - people are great at this company

I am still trying to get a busier schedule more clients

Schedulicity review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Great Scheduling System"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to schedule on this system. Very easy to block out times that you are not avaiable for

What do you dislike?

The icons on the left do not have words on them. They are just pictures

Just making sure that everything is organized and scheduled. We use it for a client of ours and it has been running smoothly

Schedulicity review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Efficient scheduling software"

What do you like best?

I like being able to quickly schedule candidates for interviews, this software simplifies that process

What do you dislike?

I don’t have any dislikes about this product

We’ve cut down on the time it takes to schedule candidate interviews

Learning about Schedulicity?

* We monitor all Schedulicity reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Schedulicity to Similar Solutions