SchoolInsight

SchoolInsight is a web-based student management software designed for small- to medium-sized districts and non-publics.

Work for SchoolInsight?

Learning about SchoolInsight?

SchoolInsight Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 2 SchoolInsight reviews
SchoolInsight review by <span>Signe B.</span>
Signe B.

"Fun and Easy Tool to Use"

What do you like best?

I like that the site makes it easy for teachers to use. It is a free site and the initial set up is guided. I had no questions about how to assign grades, put students in, or how to use different features.

What do you dislike?

The behavior reports only tell the number of reports by student name. I would really prefer to have them separated by positive and negative behaviors so that I can easily see if I need to watch a student for positive behavior, or if there is a trend with negative behaviors. For that matter, having a time of day would help also. I would easily see if behaviors are at a certain time of the day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your school or district does not have a program for grading, emailing parents, and behavior tracking I would recommend trying the program. This is a program I would consider using if I were starting a charter school or private school where I would not be required to use the district mandated programs. I was only able to log in to TeacherEase, but the entire package would be worth looking into for school-wide cloud use. The TeacherEase piece is free to sign up and use, but I honestly don't know how much the rest of the school-wide package is.

Our school has its own system for grades. I am looking for a good behavioral integration program that will allow for quantitative and qualitative analysis. I did not find that with this site, but I believe with a few minor tweaks, it would be perfect for my purpose.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SchoolInsight
SchoolInsight review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"I have been using this product at my school this year only."

What do you like best?

I love that students can see their overall grades and their individual assignment grades in every class.

What do you dislike?

I would like for the students to be numbered in the class lists, especially for attendance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SchoolInsight is a very user friendly, informative product for teachers, parents and students. I highly recommend it.

SchoolInsight seems easy to navigate and provides detailed information for students. Parents and students complained about the lack of information provided by our old system.

What K-12 Student Information Systems solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of SchoolInsight for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

PowerSchool Student Information System Logo
PowerSchool Student Information System
PowerSchool provides the full range of features needed by administrators at the district and school level in addition to portals for teachers, parents, and students.
Infinite Campus Logo
Infinite Campus
Infinite Campus is a comprehensive, Web-based K-12 student information system (SIS) with real-time access to administration, instruction, communication, curriculum, reporting and more.
Gradelink Logo
Gradelink
Easy-to-use software to help your school save time, improve enrollment and fulfill its mission
Skyward Student Management Suite Logo
Skyward Student Management Suite
Skyward offers school districts a complete solution for all their administrative software needs, beginning with an implementation that meets timelines and ensures staff are comfortable and knowledgeable, through running the expansive capabilities of the School Management System to produce state reports faster with more accuracy.
Administrator's Plus Logo
Administrator's Plus
Administrator's Plus® is our cloud-based student information system with integrated web gradebook and mobile-ready student and parent portals, all in one easy-to-use, affordable system.
RenWeb Logo
RenWeb
RenWeb's comprehensive, integrated solution makes RenWeb so much more than school management software.
Aeries SIS Logo
Aeries SIS
Aeries SIS is a comprehensive solution that incorporates multiple technologies to meet the diverse and ever-changing needs of California educators.
ISI: Illuminate Student Information Logo
ISI: Illuminate Student Information
Illuminate Student Information™ is the “next generation” Student Information System (SIS) that provides all district and school site staff with a single, web-based point of access to student demographics, attendance, scheduling, discipline, grades, assessment history, state reporting mandates, report cards, parent portal, student portal, gradebook, reporting, and more.
Aspen SIS Logo
Aspen SIS
Aspen (SIS) combines multiple databases to track class schedules, school events, student performance, athletic eligibility, and individual health records.
eSchoolPLUS Logo
eSchoolPLUS
eSchoolPLUS is a comprehensive student information management solution that provides powerful tools for teachers, administrators, parents, and students.

Learning about SchoolInsight?

* We monitor all SchoolInsight reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.